Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Sendinblue

Gerencie facilmente as campanhas de e-mail marketing, automação, e-mail transacional e mensagens de texto em uma plataforma simples e poderosa.

Saiba mais sobre o Sendinblue

Exibindo 386 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Matthew V.
Marketing Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/11/2019

"Great value for small businesses"

Comentários: Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Vantagens: Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Desvantagens: Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

• Avaliado em 20/11/2019
Anmol K.
Marketing manager
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/03/2020

"Email marketing for small budget "

Comentários: I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Vantagens: I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Desvantagens: Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

• Avaliado em 09/03/2020
Anant M.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/05/2020

"SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!"

Comentários: Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Vantagens: - The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Desvantagens: - There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

• Avaliado em 16/05/2020
Kelly M.
Entrepreneur
Roupa e moda, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2019

"The most useless email marketing company out there! "

Comentários: This is the worst and most deceptive company I've ever experienced in the email marketing world. I have multiple online eCommerce businesses and I decided to try moving one over to SendInBlue from Mailchimp. I have a very clean and legitimate list of contacts (14500+) that was all organically gathered directly through my website, many of which are actual past customers with purchases! I was "approved", so I purchased their plan, and sent out my first campaign. This "approval" means absolutely NOTHING! My campaign stopped at 500 sends (yours will too) and if you don't meet their 12-15% open rate within 36 hours, they will steal your subscription money, and suspend you from being able to send, period. They do not tell you ANY of this beforehand, and they do this intentionally so that they can steal your first months subscription money! This is legitimately their business model. In order to actually USE their "service" (which is nothing at this point) you have to go through a lengthy and EXPENSIVE process of setting up your very own dedicated IP! What's the POINT? Disgusting. They're the most crooked and irrational company I've came across in a long time. I understand wanting to protect your IP's dignity, but you're throwing away and robbing the WRONG customer here. I have a fabulous open rate verifiable by MailChimp, with abundant evidence of such. I gave them MANY opportunities to correct this issue before seeking further action, and leaving appropriate reviews.

Vantagens: Absolutely none. It's a useless company that lies and withholds all of it's requirements and practices, and will result in most people being completely unable to use it even with beautiful, clean, legitimate large lists. (Especially those with large lists)

Desvantagens: Deceptive practices. Lies. Required 15% open rate on the first 500 email sent within 36 hours. (Any large list won't get that rate) They do NOT send to your whole list, only to a random 500. Then most emails end up in the spam folder. They shut you down after 36 hours if you don't reach their open rate requirement , steal your first months payment, and make you unable to use their features. The ONLY solution is to purchase a dedicated and complicated IP, this is a lying, deceptive company and the price does NOT accurately reflect anything. Nobody with any sort of larger sized legitimate eCommerce mailing list will be able to use their service. But they'll be happy to take your money so you can find that out!

• Avaliado em 29/03/2019
Steve M.
Managing Director
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/03/2020

"Best decision we've made!"

Comentários: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Vantagens: The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Desvantagens: Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

• Avaliado em 20/03/2020
Alexey P.
E-Learning, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/03/2020

"Great job, Sendinblue!"

Comentários: We use and love great automation module. It is very easy to make automation and manage it. I really love
graphic interface of automation.

Vantagens: Architecture and core ideas of Sendinblue are great! This guys know what they doing about email marketing.
Process of integreation was very easy. We seamlessly integrated it in about two days with our platform. API is very cool
and API documentation is clear as well. Core ideas such as lists, marketing and transactional type of mails are very useful and
help us to maintain great email processess.
Pricing is very flexible and soft, it perfectly fits our needs and growing plan. I think pricing is best on market now.
My favorite thing about Sendinblue is great support team. This guys are always on air and happy to help with any question.

Desvantagens: No such things. I really like all edges of this product.

• Avaliado em 24/03/2020
José F.
Founder and Principal Consultant
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/04/2020

"SendInBlue made it easy to set a newsletter for my small business"

Comentários: SendInBlue helped me manage a newsletter subscription for a small business I'm just starting. Their templates and integration with WordPress made this easier than what I expected!

Vantagens: SendInBlue is feature-rich, offers competitive pricing, great integrations with WordPress, and a sensible free tier plan that considers small businesses contraints and supports them while they are growing. But the highlight of the product is its Support staff! They were great and made the difference for me to stay a happy user!

Desvantagens: The learning curve is a bit steep in the beginning, but once you pass that, it's smooth sailing. Fear not: Support is there to help you, if you need it.

• Avaliado em 27/04/2020
Jc M.
Commercial Director
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2020

"Super User-Friendly! "

Comentários: We initially started looking for a way to send weekly newsletters to our clients, but none of us (in-house) is a designer nor we are very creative tbh (we are mostly finance geeks)... That being said.. we decided to look for a software which would make it easy for us to edit templates and easily create a weekly newsletter with a little bit of advertising for our clients to see.. After a little bit of trial & error (with other softwares), we found sendinblue and decided to give it a try: from day one, it has been easy to work with the platform (for all of us!). Uploading our client base & editing and creating new campaigns has become a cool task for us internally.. all of a sudden we actually love using it and we are getting great feedback from our clients and internal staff!

Vantagens: 1) It's templates make it easy for us to create new campaigns.
2) Importing our client base and getting started with our first campaign sent was super easy.
3) It's pretty cool and helpful having the analytics to show us how many people opened/clicked/interacted with our campaign.

Desvantagens: I haven't found a bug or something I don't really like about Sendinblue yet, I promise.

• Avaliado em 24/04/2020
Louise P.
Marketing
Impressão, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/08/2019

"Great with a few niggles "

Comentários: Overall it's a good product -- I love the platform, but I would say the fonts are a little limited.

Vantagens: The blacklist option is perfect with the new GDPR rules -- allowing us to never have an issue with unsubscribes (from the same list). I like the moveable templates -- little warning buttons when the photos are too big etc. It is fairly simple to use.

Desvantagens: I think the options for fonts and spacing and alignment and all of that good stuff is nowhere near as good as MailChimp, it's a little basic when it comes to text

Richard D.
Automation Leader
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/05/2020

"The daily e-mailing tool you have to work with"

Comentários: Their team is fully of professionals and work side by side with you. The best: Their content in their blog.

Vantagens: I work with this software managing several accounts and I can tell it's easy to manage and configurate. The option I like the most is automation, because you don't need an expensive tool to do this. It's simple, efectivly and powerful!

Desvantagens: Design drap-drop module. It's very basic and frustrating if you want to be creative making a shocking mail. Update this URGENT please!

• Avaliado em 12/05/2020
Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst
Imobiliárias, 201-500 funcionários

"Game Changer"

Comentários: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Vantagens: It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Desvantagens: Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Arquitetura e planejamento, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2016

"A great email marketing automation tool"

Comentários: I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.
Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Vantagens: To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Desvantagens: After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

• Avaliado em 11/11/2016
Avaliador Verificado
Internet, 2-10 funcionários

"Best value"

Comentários: Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Vantagens: Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Desvantagens: I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Navid A.
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

"Newsletters and automation"

Comentários: We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Vantagens: Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Desvantagens: Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Eric B.
Marketing Staff
Publicidade e marketing, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/09/2019

"SendinBlue is the best way to perform email marketing"

Comentários: My experience with SendinBlue is wonderful. As a program, it has given me a lot of confidence, guarantee and, through it, has achieved a large number of potential clients and a continuous mega productivity development. Thanks to SendinBlue, it has managed to save time and expenses with respect to marketing and advertising activities, effectively providing us with all campaigns to develop the company's productivity considerably.

Vantagens: SendinBlue is an incredible tool for marketing or perfecting your e-mail marketing business. I like it because it gives me the opportunity to trade in different ways, that is, through email, messages or simply social networks. It has a free version that is quite complete. Sendinblue is a super important tool to increase your business productivity, your ability to trade and your interaction with the external market

Desvantagens: The only thing I don't like about this software is the need for technical assistance. This tool is very complete, but at the moment of doubt or any inconvenience that arises, it is impossible to inform a support since it is very difficult to do it, fundamentally if you need a quick response, the only way of relationship that it has is a message electronic and usually takes hours to respond.

• Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Sarah bernardina B.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 22/11/2019

"Email Marketing Made Easy"

Comentários: So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Vantagens: This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Desvantagens: So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

• Avaliado em 22/11/2019
Miguel P.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/11/2016

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool"

Comentários: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Vantagens: The Costumer Support

Desvantagens: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/11/2016

"I would like to relay on you!"

Comentários: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Vantagens: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Desvantagens: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Mariano T.
Marketing
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários

"It’s everything i need"

Comentários: I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Vantagens: It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Desvantagens: Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

Avaliador Verificado
Freelancer
Design gráfico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/08/2019

"The best cost-benefit email marketing"

Comentários: Its great, thanks!

Vantagens: The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Desvantagens: That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

• Avaliado em 08/08/2019
James D.
Growth Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/04/2020

"Extremely effective and easy to use"

Comentários: Very very happy!
Easy to use and works perfectly.
They performed a VERY good job helping me set everything up including my Dedicated IP.
Couldn't recommend them more!

Vantagens: Importing and exporting contacts is easy, the 'drag and drop' style GUI for designing & editing mailer templates makes it quick and they look awesome , and then the success and 'deliverability' of the campaigns is the best after trialling lots.

Desvantagens: I'd love a larger selection of templates - mainly just for diversity, however the ones they have are great!

• Avaliado em 09/04/2020
David H.
Co-Owner
Alimentação e bebidas, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/01/2017

"Buggy HTML compose interface and lack of support for mobile left us wanting"

Comentários: First, great ability to manage multiple lists, and focuses attention on the acquisition of emails without manual entry. Much better pricing than other software depending on your sending habits. Second, Oftentimes I would have to "save as draft" and go back and edit or duplicate from an existing email because the HTML editing interface would crash. Combined with the inability to do anything from mobile meant it was hard to get out important announcements about events and other happenings on short notice. Maybe not really its strong suite, so still giving 4 stars for overall excellence.

Vantagens: Pricing, very competitive
Beautiful, well integrated with email acquisition

Desvantagens: Buggy editing window often required lots of page refreshes/work arounds

por Sendinblue em 06/01/2017

Hi David,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We appreciate feedback from our users, especially on areas we can improve to better serve your needs. Whenever a bug is mentioned, we like to investigate and troubleshoot for any improvements that may be needed.

SendinBlue's tools are built and optimized to function at 100% usability from Chrome and Firefox browsers for the most robust experience.

If you were experiencing buggy behaviors with any of our tools in Chrome or Firefox, we would welcome any additional information you can share about your experience so that these can be resolved. Would you be open to emailing our customer care team at [email protected] to share more details?

We also appreciate your feedback about your desire for a mobile platform. We will share this with our improvements team for future consideration.

Thanks in advance! We appreciate you giving SendinBlue a try.

The SendinBlue Team

• Avaliado em 05/01/2017
Eduardo miguel B.
Publicidade e marketing, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2020

"Sendinblue Review"

Comentários: IT HELPED ME A LOT TO PROMOTE MY MARKETING...

Vantagens: IT IS A GOOD SOFTWARE AND EASY TO USE. THEY HAVE GOOD ANTISPAM FEATURES AND GOOD QUALITY. IT HELPS TO PROMOTE OUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS. I RECOMMEND IT A LOT

Desvantagens: EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR ME AND EASY SYSTEM...

• Avaliado em 21/01/2020
Paul C.
Managing Director
Bens de consumo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/08/2019

"Email Marketing At Its Best"

Comentários: From growing new subscriber lists in different markets as well as marketing to exisiting customers it can all be done simply in the one place with SendInBlue. Highly recommend.

Vantagens: This software is so easy to get up and running whether you have 10 contacts or 10,000 on your list. Segmentation of contacts is simple and very flexible. A fantastic library of templates is included to use or customize as you see fit. Detailed reporting is provided on all of your campaigns and is very easy to read and again configure as needed. Finally, customer support is quick and responsive.

Desvantagens: I do not have any issues with this software.

• Avaliado em 21/08/2019
Amanda W.
author
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 27/11/2019

"Very good for the money"

Comentários: I really enjoy this program and with a little learning curve, am able to send out newsletters to my subscribers. The metrics are on target with other offering and easy to understand. Creating different audiences and conditions is very simple, and the price is very reasonable. If you have a small business, I would suggest Sendinblue for maintaining a mailing list.

Vantagens: The pricepoint first drew me to Sendinblue. I was using another program but once I hit 2k+ users the price doubled. My mailing list is still rather small with little return, so I needed a cost-effective program to grow my audience but not lose money. I also love that I can put my subscription on hold, because there are months when I don't need to send a newsletter, and every penny saved is one I can reinvest with a better return elsewhere. Another great feature is that it was simple to move my mailing list from one provider to another. For someone who is technologically challenged, I was quite pleased by this.

Desvantagens: Creating a newsletter body isn't as simple as with other programs. There are templates and drag and drop features, but I found them to be lacking and more complicated than my previous mailing list provider. For my first letter, I had to add unnecessary captions for my photos because I couldn't delete that part of the template.

• Avaliado em 27/11/2019