15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Cin7 Core

Adequado para empresas nos setores de varejo, atacado, manufatura, produção de alimentos que tenham requisitos para gerenciar os níveis de estoque.

Saiba mais sobre o Cin7 Core

Vantagens:

Customer service is also very good with handling queries.

Desvantagens:

This can go for weeks at a time causing massive frustration for my staff around the country as well as disruption to my business.

Notas do Cin7 Core

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Cin7 Core tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 703 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Cin7 Core antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (703)

Robert
Robert
Director, Austrália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

IntegrationKings review of Dear Systems

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: A great overall platform for anyone selling products in the market that wants to control their Inventory correctly and the workflows in relation to an Inventory business. Also from an accounting background it is a full end-to-end solution in relation to ensuring the accounting is 100% correct in the business.

Vantagens:

The features we like most about Dear Systems and so do the clients we work with are: - Integrations around stock control and sales workflows with Woo Commerce and Shopify. - Complete bi-directional integration with Xero and QBooks Online. - Love the fact that we can do Supplier Deposits and Customer Deposits, tracking them correctly within the accounting system. - Also the fact that we can do multi-level Build of Materials for manufacturing clients and then sell via multiple of sales channel.

Desvantagens:

The features we least like most about Dear Systems: - Reporting in the platform takes abit to set-up and ensure you are getting the reporting you want out of the system. - Would like to see more integrations over time into the core platform overall as well.

Joanie
Logistic coordinator, Canadá
Indústria têxtil, 2–10 funcionários

Hard to set up

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: I liked the person who helped us to set up, but he's connection was poor so sometimes, it was hard to follow the conversation. The team don't really know how the app (integrations) works together without a inventory system so it's hard to have specifications about it. I liked the little video I had before, but at one point I wasn't able to use it again. Overall, It was a long process that wasn't really easy to follow step by step. We are live but a lot of thing is still unknown of not clear. We had product that was suppose to be "out of stock" because of past orders, that was "back on stock" so this morning we have to deal with customer. An onboarding journal would have been awesome so we can have a step by step guide and a place to write our thoughts a long the way instead of forgetting it between the meeting. For the cost on the onboarding, it didn't worth it at all

Vantagens:

Once you understand how it works, it makes everything easier.

Desvantagens:

The integration is really hard to follow. There's a platform available to follow it, but you don't actually see anything on it or you you do, you don't really understand what you can do or not. I feel like there was no link between each task. I didn't like that the onboarding team do a lot instead of letting you do it so you get more familiar with all the process.

Kerry
GM, EUA
Maquinário, 11–50 funcionários

Cin7 Review

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Over all its ok. I think the best thing would have been to do was to upgrade OrderHive and leave that inplace. It was a great system that worked well.

Vantagens:

There isnt really anything that I feel sticks out. I think its a little cumbersome and easy to get lost or forget to click on one of the tabs. Too much back and forth.

Desvantagens:

Not user frindly. Too much clicking to get where you want to be. Not able to modify sheets.

Giannina
Supply Chain Manager, Uruguai
Bens de consumo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Has potencial but a very poor customer service and is missing very simple yet important functionalities

2,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: We were working with orderhive and had to change to Cin 7.
At first it looked very promising because Cin 7 had some nice new functionalities but but we never imagined we were going to go back on some basic funcionalities we had. We thought the new system would outgrow the one we used, but this didnt happened. The new cin 7 core didnt include very practical and easy funciontalities we used on daily basis.
For example now we are not able to have 2 different stores like we had for our wholesale business and retail .We see the sales alltogether and because of this simple reason there are many things we are not able to do. Then being able to update attributes of products in bulk from the site, having unpickable bins, being able to map shopify to several locations not only one, being able to select what not to push into quikbooks and I could go on.
Some very easy and simple features that made our lifes very easy are not cin 7 core now, so for us it has been a lot of work and hours of implementation and we are not happy with it overall. We will probably change to another system ibn the future, not now because it has been very tiring for the whole team and it has taken a lot of our time.

Vantagens:

The best about Cin 7 core is that it is very easy to receive merchandise at the warehouse.

Desvantagens:

The customer service is really bad. If you dont resend the tickets they might never answer, then, when they do answer, they give you a really bad response to close the ticket and want you to get tired of asking. 95% of the important issues do not get solved they tell you they cant help you, when you know there has to be a simple way to solve certain issues or they just answer what ever they want without considering what you asked for in the first place. You waist lots of time in this. They send you tutorials that dont resolve your issues and so on, I can keep on going.

Samantha
Owner and Designer, EUA
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo

Using Cin7 Core for Order Management

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: I had one-on-one help onboarding and troubleshooting from Muskan Israni who was very patient, helpful, and knowledgeable about the software.

Vantagens:

I like that I can integrate my sales channels (Etsy and Shopify - Amazon is an option too, but I opted not to integrate it to save money) and input manual orders in one place to keep track of orders, inventory, shipments, and payments. I used their previous product OrderHive, so it is all fairly intuitive to use, and they provided great onboarding and setup.

Desvantagens:

I wish it was more affordable for my small business like OrderHive was

Christopher
Christopher
CFO, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Dear systems deliver what if promises

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We've been using it live for one month and so far the transition has been relatively smooth.

Vantagens:

Comprehensive ERP features that are built with the workflow and accounting in mind. Excellent interface with Xero. Very customizable, but in an easy to understand fashion.

Desvantagens:

For those switching from other platforms, it could use better historical data import functionality. In particular outstanding orders. We had about 200 open orders when we made the switch, and had to enter them manually as Dear's import features could not handle our workflow.

Darren
Co Owner, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good

4,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Not enough experience yet with the system.

Vantagens:

Overall good platform, but needs some basic improvement.

Desvantagens:

Purchase orders. They do not populate all products per vendor and does not populate 90 day usage of product on PO. This is vital for creating purchase orders.

Marketing Mangager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários

[sensitive content hidden] Made Onboarding Easy

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Easy to implement and get onboard training. [sensitive content hidden] answered all of our questions in a quick and timely manner.

Desvantagens:

Just getting our product catalog uploaded correctly seemed to take quite some time.

Adam
Parts Coordinator, EUA
Atacadistas, 11–50 funcionários

New User Setup

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

the ability to be able to create , modify, and easily access all areas customer setup has been seamless and very responsive with the implementer ([sensitive content hidden])

Desvantagens:

it is not capable of adding more mandatory fields to quotes but i understand that this is an inventory program not a quoting program

Laura
Managing Director, Reino Unido
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários

Great Software

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Very functional, lots of opportunities to manage different parts of business under one roof.

Desvantagens:

Advanced software, can look a bit complicated from first look.

Dallas
Office manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Dear has significantly helped our company

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience is positive. It was a little bit of a learning curve, but now that we have it down, I couldn't imagine going back. It helps us stay organized and helps us become more efficient and detailed with our operations.

Vantagens:

We transferred from Quickbooks to Dear Systems and it has been a great improvement. Our ability to manage inventory is far greater than before with QB. It's simple/easy to use, but also robust and has some very helpful features. We're in the wholesale industry. On the sales side - we love the pick, pack, and ship functions. This allows us to easily provide another level of detail for our customers that we couldn't before. We can enter what we packed on what pallet and then easily print pallet break downs and detailed packing lists. I also like the way you can mass pick, or mass print sales orders. The advance sale option is nice, so you can track back order shipments right on the same screen as the original order. On the purchase order side, the advance receiving functions let you receive inventory against one PO more than once which is helpful. We also just started keeping some inventory in another warehouse, so the ability to keep track of that through dear is nice. Also the B2B portal has been a nice addition to our company as well.

Desvantagens:

I think the reporting tab is pretty clunky, that might be what I like least about Dear. They're on the right track, and some of those reports are very helpful. It's just that I have to export them to excel and modify them quite a bit for them to be what I want them to be. Also I think the "credit purchase order" and "credit sale note" functions are pretty confusing/complicated.

há 4 anos

Hello Dallas, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have done major improvements to the reports section. With the new UI/UX improvement that was rolled out in the beginning of 2020 the usability and functionality of reports has never been easier. We have detailed knowledge base articles for each report and how to use it. You can read more about it by visiting https://support.dearsystems.com/support/solutions/folders/1000217591/. If you have any questions you can contact us at any time on [email protected] & a Customer Success agent will be ready to do a quick demo to help you. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Xy
Head of Finance & Business Development, Singapura

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Alright but we don't love it

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Have been using Dear for about 6 weeks after onboarding and it's taking some time for my colleagues and myself to get used to the system, but I received 5 emails in the first 12 days after onboarding, and another 3 in the past 7 days to give them a review so here it is. TLDR not as user-friendly as the system we were using before but no choice as QBC will no longer be offered and Dear might be the next best alternative

Vantagens:

- Comprehensive and even has manufacturing components (unfortunately we don't require this) - Comparable pricing to TG/QBC - Some onboarding agents are very knowledgeable about the system - Support staff are very responsive and queries get answered pretty quickly

Desvantagens:

- Not as user-friendly compared to the system we used before. Even things like stock availability isn't readily shown on the product page - you either need to go into a tab within the product page, or a separate 'Availability' to check the stock - Slightly confusing configuration where you can't easily change the purchase prices as they are grouped together on a 'suppliers' tab within the product listing - Product family is quite confusing and a little tedious to create. During the import of our products, there were a large number of single-variant products created as product families with 1 product, and there doesn't seem to be a easy way to stop classifying it as a product family - Automation module (for things like out of stock notifications) are not provided FOC; you have to add on $50/month - Purchase orders only show product name and not variant/option names so if you are trying to order 3 colours of the same product, the PO will show 3 line items of the same product. - We sell on different e-commerce channels but there's no easy way to reflect that. We were informed that the only way we can only create the e-commerce channels as 'Sales Representatives' so that we can track them. Our sales from Shopify aren't differentiated between POS and online - The sync with Shopify seems a little glitchy and sometimes after receiving stock in Dear, all our products descriptions in Shopify get erased. This is less than ideal because our product listing on our website becomes blank

Tia
Director of Marketing, EUA
Hardware, 2–10 funcionários

Comprehensive Product with Excellent Customer Support

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Orderhive is a comprehensive inventory management solution that has made it easy for our team to have full visibility on our orders across multiple channels, our incoming and outgoing stock, e-Commerce listings, order fulfillment and shipping, and product pricing. The customer support team is exceptional!

Vantagens:

We're able to manage so many aspects of our inventory management, logistics, and operations from a single platform.

Desvantagens:

With so many features, it can take some time to get used to how to customize the software's capabilities.

Cassie
Owner, EUA

A Powerful Tool for Managing My eCommerce Apparel Business

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Orderhive does what I need it to do, and more. Selling print-on-demand apparel on multiple platforms requires software that can bundle raw materials with final products and push out inventory updates in real time to multiple marketplaces and sales channels. Orderhive does this, plus it is a central location for order management, shipping, and reporting.

Desvantagens:

The process for switching over my inventory system from my previous provider has been long, but it is a one-time task and I know it is necessary no matter which software solution I transition to. Thankfully, Atulya, my onboarding specialist, has made the process as painless as possible by being extremely accessible and responsive whenever I have a question and has walked me through every step of the process on zoom calls.

Kara
Creative Director, EUA
Agricultura, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It was DEAR to me until it wasn't

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We discovered a technical glitch that caused severe bloat to our database that was seemingly stemming from DEAR. We approached the DEAR team leader with the matter. Rather than accepting responsibility and assuring us that he would provide the customer service that was necessary, he did not. He instead brought attention to other aspects of the integration. After three months of pain, and moving to a new web hosting environment, and being down for 24 hours and up and down for a total of 3 months, a technical team was able to isolate the issue as being related to DEAR, and for the last 48 hours I have still not heard back from the DEAR tech LEAD on a fix, or with any offer of any kind to help us get back up and running the way that we are supposed to be. We are trying to trouble-shoot without any answers coming from the DEAR development team. I have never seen anything this lacking in terms of customer service in my 30 years of business. I am disappointed and expected more from the tech LEAD and DEAR customer service.

Vantagens:

I created a requirements document of what we needed in an Inventory Management System and DEAR met all of them. I was so excited to find such a robust and affordable software solution in the cloud that hit all of my notes in my small indie maker business.

Desvantagens:

It was very very difficult for us to try and implement this product on our own. We hired an outside DEAR consultant. We spent $10K in consulting fees to get up and running. It took just about 8-9 months with a FTE almost completely focused 3/4 time and problems with the integration started just about the same time that we were up and running. Though we did not realize our problems with our web site were related to DEAR. We experienced outages and slowness on our site and were directed to take matters up with our hosting company. They reset and tuned our database-- and still we experienced slow performance. Because there are many moving parts-- and several outside vendors-- each pointing to each other--- it was this long, painful, expensive journey before we arrived right back to DEAR with the performance issues stemming from their API.

Cameron
General Manager, Austrália
Atacadistas, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Looking good so far

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: While still working inside a trial version, in preparation for cutting over from our current system and going live with Dear, I have been pestering the Support team on a daily basis for a few weeks now as I work through the finer points of the system. The Dear support structure is good - well structured with quick response times to questions, Was particularly pleased that one support person (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) went the the degree to create and send me a custom video demo of the system aspect I was trying to understand that was hard to explain in text. I also found the published Video Tutorials and support pages helpful.

Vantagens:

While thinking, as a Distributor, we have 'out-of-the-box' requirements for managing our inventory and processes around it, the exercise of evaluating our idiosyncrasies in order to go shopping for a new IM system has taught me that there's possibly not the absolute perfect system for any business, but the Dear system is beating the rest as it ticks most of the boxes on my wish-list for an inventory management system. For a complex system it's relatively intuitive and seems to be built with real world functionality in mind. In addition to my list of specific features, I was looking for a system that could automate as much of our manual tasks and work flows as possible - reduce the amount of data entry required and minimise opportunities for human error. Compared to other systems reviewed, Dear excels in this area.

Desvantagens:

Possible just a COVID thing ...or just a modern day thing, but I remember the days when; if you were looking at making a big commitment to something as important at the system that would manage all your inventory and link to your financials, someone would sit down with you and work through your specifics, helping you evaluate their offering as the right purchase decision for you to make. These days, it's "down load a free version and have a play". I've probably reached the sames decision based on the latter, but it's definitely taken up a lot more of my time to do so. Granted, phone calls and screen sharing sessions are on offer, but I find the time-limited sessions, working with generic databases etc. less beneficially that the old fashioned way. Not a short coming of the Dear System itself and every software company may have the same M.O, but perhaps an opportunity for Dear to differentiate themselves from the masses and win more fans - and quickly?

há 4 anos

Hello Cameron, I am glad that DEAR has met your expectations in terms of being an out of the box solution. We recognize the important role that DEAR plays in our customers daily business & we do put a lot of thought into to how to make DEAR user friendly and automate most of your business processors. To help our customer setup DEAR faster, we do offer an onboarding & training (https://dearsystems.com/onboarding-and-training/); where we help all our customers to make the transition smoother. If your interested you can book a call with us and one of your Customer Success agents will get in touch with you - https://calendly.com/dear-systems/20-minute-call Best Regards, DEAR Team

Dmitriy
Dmitriy
Automation Consulter, Ucrânia
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Advanced tool for advanced users

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Best tool (despite cons) for small business inventory management

Vantagens:

- Lot of features, options, various settings... all together bring opportunity to reflect almost any process you may think of. But if your vision turns to be different from one of system designers, then workarounds are demanded in many cases that seemed to be "common" and you expected them to work "out-of-box". You really need good understanding of the way system works and it is point where good onboarding consulter may help.- Responsive and quick interface (though quick reporting tools and documents lists could be more convenient).- Lot of detailed reports with settings that almost no other ERP can suggest. Cool tool for advanced users familiar with pivot tables.- Responsive and attentive support resolves most of problems

Desvantagens:

- Strange limitations in accounting settings and flow (especially when you use QBO and want to use both Dear's and QBO's analytics capabilities at the same time)- Integrations with Amazon and Shopify are cool for capturing "orders" when you are not using automated 3PLs flow. But integrations are not good for capturing invoices and shipments when you are using 3PLs like FBA. Accounting processes for e-commerce are designed in quite a specific way and you really need to understand how it works to get reliable accounting data. Thought this is wide spread problem in world of ERP systems for small businesses.

Paul
MD, Reino Unido
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Was a great system with lots of pro's but now massively flawed!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Performance issues are far far too common, and they seem to be unable to support them.

Vantagens:

Contains the vast majority of required features to operate a successful e-commerce store. Nice layout, not too bulky, and sticks to what its good at. API is well written which allows you to expand usability with third party apps.

Desvantagens:

Performance! Over the past 6 months this has gone from bad to worse. The odd hang, became frequent hangs, then time outs on the server. The latest sizeable price increase to allow them to fix this was unwelcome as I already pay for a package that is supposed to perform as promised. This left a little bit of a sour taste. Now though, once again, their system is down, completely! My team cannot access anything, at all. If a call or email comes through, we cannot see stock, prices, lead times, not even the customer records. Support say they are working on it, the ETA? Don't know. Great. I say avoid until they sort out their issues with performance. I will be looking for alternatives as I cannot afford this kind of issue, and paying more for the service they are already supposed to be offering is bad form in my opinion.

há 4 anos

Hello Paul, Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that the new UI/UX that was rolled has met your expecations. We are constantly scalling DEAR to meet the preformance needs of our customers. Some of our customers in the Microsoft East US data centre experienced a System Outage. This was caused by unexpected behaviour in the Microsoft Datacenter. You can find out more details about the above incident at https://status.azure.com/en-us/status/history/ June 2020 6/11 Storage - East US - Mitigated (Tracking ID 9VHK-J80). The DEAR monitoring team, which is working 24/7 to have an eye out for any performance issues, immediately spotted this and promptly contacted Microsoft to report, monitor and got the incident resolved. We recognize the important role that DEAR plays in your daily business. Rest assured we have taken the necessary steps, in discussion with Microsoft, to avoid this from occurring again. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Bryce
VP of Operations, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Do not use if you need to keep track of serial numbers or if you have more than 50 total SKUs

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Dear has created more problems than it has solved for our business. At a minimum Dear needs to fix the duplicate serial number issue and provide a way to do inventory level snapshots.

Vantagens:

The software is made for small businesses interested in keeping track of basic inventory, basic purchasing, and basic invoicing. - Perfect for 1-5 employees, this is the base number of users and gives the most bang for your buck. - Perfect for no more than 50 SKUs

Desvantagens:

- Serial Numbers are NOT UNIQUE, duplicates can be entered easily with no warning - Navigating a Bill of Materials for more than 1 level is impossibly complicated and needs a separate spreadsheet or software to track - Transactions randomly duplicate without warning. Several times we have had stock transfers or purchases receive twice, creating inventory discrepancies and overall chaos in the warehouse. - This random duplication allows inventory to be a negative number. Example: A serial numbered part was pulled twice by the system instead of removing it from inventory, it created a negative line item and showed the serial numbered part as -1 instead of 0. This in turn affected the overall inventory for that SKU. - It is impossible to find a specific inventory level on a given day, this feature simply does not exist. - Stocktakes cannot be backdated so if a count is taken on day 1 and entered in day 2 if any assemblies took place they will screw up counts. - Sync between Xero accounting is a multi-step process. Invoices and payments do not sync back and forth on a consistent basis. Sometimes a voided invoice in Dear or in Xero will not transfer over and the entire Sale or Purchase needs to be voided and redone for the voided payment to sync OR alternatively you can enter the information manually which defeats the point of the sync. - Customer service is atrocious except for the basic help which is already covered in depth by videos or other consultants.

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte: GetApp

DEAR Systems, much more than an inventory plugin!

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

// DEAR SYSTEMS DOES + Manage inventory with different sales channels + Send PO/Invoices/Quote/.../... with customisable template + Auto assemblies + Bundles + Issues to production + Sync to accounting software + Handles goods in transit, FX gain or Loss etc + They are working on a reseller portal + They are working on a POS + Chat support is knowledgeable and they really try to help you

Desvantagens:

They have a forum where users can chat together and upvote functionalities requests. - They are totally absent from that forum, they say they scan it to update their roadmap but they won't engage in the conversation at all. - Functionalities are added too fast without feedback from their users. They really need to work on their communication with their active users.

há 6 anos

Dear François, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that mostly everything is going well with DEAR. Would like to address your concern with forum activity and explain a little further the process. The user feature requests work on an up-voting system. When our business analysts review suggestions they look at the ones that have been up voted the most by users. We then need to do market research to see potentially how many businesses this feature would be applicable to and if changes are made we need to make sure that existing users do not get affected by these changes. When a suggestion is accepted the status will change to Planned. Once it is scheduled for development it will appear on our development roadmap with an ETA. When we start implementing it the status will change on the forum to In Progress. Once we finish the status will change to Implemented. We'd like to develop every feature we are asked for and we do have to prioritise the work we undertake. We will always measure the demand for certain features, both through our forum and other industry sources. Some links below to pages that will help understand what has been done recently and where we are heading. Release notes - http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/ Development Roadmap - http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/ Best Regards DEAR Team

Kurt
Confidential, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software platform for inventory management

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: DEAR is phenomenal for a user that is willing to put in the time to discover it. If PMs had more of a security / controls / data audit background , and implemented processes to address those weaknesses , it could potentially become a solution for businesses of all sizes, not just SMBs.

Vantagens:

1- Customer support is on point, probably the best i've ever interacted with. They clearly understand that this is not a word processor, and have built a world-class support service around the software. 2- SaaS is not buggy at all 3- Their devs are constantly rolling out updates 4- DEAR has good, nonbuggy integrations with almost every major app in its market niche. 5- DEAR has succeeded in making a product that is relatively easy to use in what is an otherwise complex piece of software, and has deep complexity

Desvantagens:

1-Documentation is weak in several non-core modules and functionality. For example, security features don't really have an instruction manual, or if it exists, it is not immediately obvious where that lives, thus leave people having to contact CS. 2- Some features are not really implemented thoughtfully and are more of an horizontal revenue expansion than actually thinking of customer pain points. Example - the notification module could be SO MUCH more, but it has weaknesses like it won't report on stock transfers completed, etc. 3- The overall platform is not hardened against stupid errors. There is no "audit your customer's data" logic in DEAR. Platform assumes user inputs are always right and there are no early warning(s) across the board when users are making obvious mistakes, such as when POs receive impossible / wrong amounts, SKUs, etc. The feedback for "error" popups, is only is given when it is too late.

Bob
Bob
Owner & Co-Founder, EUA
Bens de consumo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

DEAR Inventory Helping us Grow

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

We've been using the DEAR system for quite a while now and I must say I couldn't be any happier. It was a seamless transition from our old system, and I especially appreciate how well DEAR integrates with our accounting software. This makes everyone's work a whole lot easier. I have contacted support on several occasions with questions that I had, and I always received a quick, thorough, and very helpful response. We manufacture our products as well wholesale and retail them with an online store, and everything works so well together with DEAR that it really helps us focus on building our business rather than focusing our attention on trying to keep up with inventory and ordering. I would highly recommend DEAR systems to anyone looking for a new inventory management system. -Bob Weiss

Desvantagens:

One thing that would be useful would be to be able to call for customer service. We have used customer service email on several occasions, and have always had a pretty quick response, however, if we have a pressing issue, it would be nice to have a number to call and someone to talk with.

há 6 anos

Dear Bob, Thank you for your review. Happy to hear everything is going well. Regarding the calls we have a booking service on our website where you can schedule in a time convenient for you to speak to a representative. They are free and are accessible to all our customers. Follow this link to book a call https://dearsystems.youcanbook.me/index.jsp Best Regards DEAR Team

Zeb
Zeb
Company Director, Reino Unido
Transporte marítimo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Third year anniversary using dear Inventory

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We run all our stock inventory through Dear, send all our quotes, sales orders, invoices etc through Dear.
It is a very good program for this and if we do hit a problem the tech support is excellent.

Vantagens:

Its synchronization with Xero is excellent. In three years we have never had a sync issue. Also within Dear the inventory, sales and purchasing all work very well and the ability to drill through different layers to search products or orders is very good. We use the Product Availability function all the time to confirm status of sales orders v purchase orders and stock availability. We have also recently started to use the Attributes more for both sales orders and products and this has been a further tool within Dear to help us manage our day to day sales process.

Desvantagens:

What still infuriates me is the way that sales quotes show the sales margin against Average cost. This is hopeless folr any new product as there is no history and it is also hopeless if you receive a part into stock before you post the purchase invoice. Why we can't have the option in the step up to show the margin against either the supplier fixed cost or last purchase cost is beyond me!!!!!! Argh!!!! We currently have to run all our project quotes through an Excel spreadsheet to make sure the margins are correct. This is really infuriating and as a result we are looking for alternative options for our stock management.

Luke
Cloud Solution Specialist, Malta
Software, 11–50 funcionários

DEAR from the Eyes of a Cloud Solutions Reseller

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: DEAR Systems is a great tool to manage your business' operations and reaching out customers via different sales channels such as POS for Retail, Back-End Sales as a Corporate Level, Ecommerce & a B2B portal.

Vantagens:

<> Strong Integration with POS <> Click & Collect from POS Sales Orders created on the Back-End <> Bulk List / Catalogue - Very easy to List/Unlist Products on POS or Ecommerce <> Useful Shopify Integration Features <> Many Costing Methods to suit a lot of different types of products <> Strong Activity Log & History of Products, Customers & Suppliers <> Assemblies <> Manipulation of Documents & Email Templates is great to have even though it can take a while to get it right

Desvantagens:

<> Jump in price when needing a dedicated server when Sales Orders are forecasted to be higher than a specific amount <> Having to void Stock Adjustments to products just to be able to void a Purchase Order Credit Note for a different item just cause they are in the same original purchase order <> Not having a report with the ability to issue a historic Stock Valuation of Products for a specific date, say for example a Stock Valuation at the end of the two years ago, or last year

Luke
Director, Austrália

So far so good

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall it's been good. Few kins as mentioned but that is to be expected on new software. The team has been helpful and they do have a process to escalate issues such as I had which is good.

Vantagens:

The reporting. Other products on the market at this price are poor in this department. It offers products by variant which is a necessity for us. Customer service via chat (on a small plan) has been really good. Better than expected.

Desvantagens:

Some things were a little different from the platform I have been coming from but that it so be expected. There have been a few clunky things that have cost us a fair bit of time when setting up such as not being able to update the ProductFamilySKU via .csv. You can only do this manually. If you update via .csv if doesn't actually update it, it creates another and then you have doubled ProductFamilySKU's. This took some working out but the chat support was very helpful. Another one was products that have no history won't show in "Availability" so it wasn;t until I entered SOH that I could see any products but products that had a value of 0 would not come up as they did not have any history. In the end I did a plus 1 stock adjustment and then -1 stock adjustment so it had a history so it would show up in availability. Some things like this have made set up take longer than it needed to as these kinks are not well known by the staff so they had to test to get answers. Again support was good but it;s more of a why does it work like this and why don't the staff know, wouldn't this happen to everyone.? Anyway, sorted now.