Brandfolder

Chris M.
Analyst, Content Strategy
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 10.001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Brandfolder has been invaluable resource for me. I always have the latest and greatest branded assets, without needing to resort to a desktop folder. No longer do i have to send emails to get a hex code for an official brand color, everything is in one consolidated space!

Vantagens: I like most the ability to bulk share and distribute creative assets using brandfolder's incredible share feature. I can share entire brandfolders, selections of creative assets or single assets, which has saved a ton of time. Instead of having monthly emails asking for the same file, I can provide a brandfolder link that updates as I upload to the folder. Great feature!

Desvantagens: If the organization is large enough, you're often unsure who has what level of access. As a user on a team that has more broad access than other workgroups, often times I've found myself referring others to a brandfolder that they 'cannot see' because they don't have the right access. Not necessarily a software dislike.

A place for everything and everything in its place

Avaliado em 20/11/2019
Jessa M.
Sr. Developer, Marketing Communications
Bens de consumo, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Brandfolder has been a major time saver for our team, letting us easily host and search for image assets and embed them in our marketing communications. We switched from a clunky in-house hosting solution to Brandfolder, and managed to shave off production time AND eliminate storage bloat caused by accidental duplicate files. The platform is easy to navigate and search, gives us plenty of custom organization options, and requires very little prep/training. Brandfolder has been stable and reliable, so we know our files will be there and load when we need them to!

Desvantagens: While I appreciate how granular you can get with the permissions in Brandfolder, the majority of our users ideally need full upload/edit permissions. However, the expense of additional Admin accounts is prohibitive, leaving us to shuffle Admin level permissions around from person to person to ensure we have adequate coverage when someone is out of the office. Additionally, the way that permissions levels are listed across several different places in the platform is somewhat confusing. A single, platform-wide permissions screen would be a great feature. Lastly, the templating feature through PrintUI was so confusing to implement that the task has been handed through three different people in our office and we never got it off the ground.

Using Brand Folder Over 5 Years

Avaliado em 05/02/2020
Tim D.
Director Marketing
Construção, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We use brand folder to house all of our marketing material for our distributor. They don't complain about it so that good.

Vantagens: What I like most about the soft ware is that it simple to use, fast, and my distributors like it.

Desvantagens: What I like least about it is that there is not much I don't like. Probably uploading a huge video it take some time but not to long.

Best DAM Tool Around

Sarah D.
Art Director
Automotivo, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Brandfolder has fixed the communication gap between marketing and sales.
We now no longer have outdated sales sheets floating around. We are able to push out new assets easily and have seen great company adoption. It has made our lives easier in the marketing department.

Vantagens: Brandfolder has changed the way our marketing department runs. We are now able to focus on putting out new materials and not have to spend half of day answering emails and slacks. We now have a single source of truth. It's easy to use and easy to find whatever assets you are looking for. The templating feature is also amazing.

Desvantagens: Not as integrated with Google Slides as we'd like, but overall we've found workarounds. However, If we have ever had any issues or things to solve, their support team has been amazing to work with. They will even followup on new features I've requested that end up getting rolled out.

Good product

Avaliado em 25/08/2019
Cassie F.
Marketing Automation Associate Manager
Serviços ao consumidor, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The product has good accessibility for many people in the organization. The platform has cool features such as extracting metadata from images, a good tagging function, and a function where you can disable files that are out of date so they can't be used.

Desvantagens: As an "admin" level user, I need to approve other team members uploads before they can embed the image. I'd prefer this not be necessary and it can be a nuisance for the uploader and approver. I don't love the user interface and images can be difficult to locate at times.

BrandFolder blows all other storage / gallery software out the water!

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Robin W.
Senior Graphic Designer
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our company is small but we do have a'lot of locations and franchises. Overall we enjoy the Brand Folder experience vs the mess we had before the portal. All our marketing material lives in one space and can be easily used to send files to production. The sections can be updated quarterly for promotion use for download at anytime a user is to wish to use.

Vantagens: I love how user friendly this software is for our franchises & myself. This portal cuts out half the time in email management. Collages learn to use the portal vs spending time calling or typing an email. All in one place, easy search tools and navigation.

Desvantagens: Not being able to send out updates to all our franchises at once via email template on Brand Folder direct.

A real time-saver

Avaliado em 22/11/2019
Matt S.
Gestão da educação, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Brandfolder is a lifesaver for us because we have hundreds of assets we need to organize and share on a regular basis. We've been users for less than a year, but Brandfolder has already saved me countless hours of hunting through files on my computer and various drives.

Vantagens: There are a lot of things I like about Brandfolder. Working at a College, we have many departments each requiring their own logo. Organizing hundreds of logos by department, colour, or layout is very easy on Brandfolder and saves me hours of time. The ability to share right through Brandfolder is also very handy. We were able to consolidate hundreds of images from different sources into one centralized location. We also use the templating feature. The ability to share a template that others can fill in also saves a lot of time for myself and the creative team, who would otherwise need to create these assets every time.

Desvantagens: One feature I would love to see added is the ability to un-merge items. Merging items into a collection does so permanently.

A Place for Brand Assets

Patrick C.
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I appreciate that Brandfolder is constantly improving. Recently they added the ability to customize the page or "brand folder" for the different brands we work on. This is very helpful as a marketing company, since we can offer our clients a tailored assets library that also feels like that brand.

Desvantagens: Early on there was some frustration around .eps file types not exporting correctly as a jpeg or png. I believe this issue has since been addressed. I would also appreciate a more seamless drag and drop style editor - like that of a file explorer or a finder on a Mac.

A must for any creative team collaboration

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Victor S.
Video & Photo Specialist
Bens de consumo, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Brandfolder allows our creative team to provide assets to other departments in a super easy, visually-based interface so that we can streamline our marketing and communicate our brand identity to end users in the fastest way possible.

Vantagens: Ease of use & the incredibly visual platform of Brandfolder makes it easy for creatives like me to quickly find assets so I can get them into my workflow asap.

Desvantagens: Nothing to report. If I had to, uploading assets could be a touch easier

Brandfolder works

Aleck T.
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: This software provides a single place to quickly store and retrieve assets that I need to create ads.

Desvantagens: There are occasional glitches and the Adobe plugin is buggy.

Brandfolder has been a game-changer in forwarding our goal of brand alignment.

Dustin P.
Director of Brand & Creative
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: As mentioned above, as our organization has grown to ~500 employees worldwide, brand alignment has become increasingly challenging. Brandfolder has allowed our team at HQ to disseminate on-brand materials quickly and efficiently to not just Marketing teams around the world, but to every employee. It has been hugely successful overall and after six months we have barely scratched the surface with its potential.

Vantagens: First off, the sales and set-up process was top notch. The team at Brandfolder was super attentive and patient with us from the get-go. They were the clear standout in that regard compared to other DAM platforms we considered. Set up was a breeze. I was the lead admin to implement and organize our Brandfolder structure and I never really ran into any trouble figuring things out. The tagging system was very intuitive and the instructions sent by the Brandfolder team were very clear. Prior to implementing Brandfolder, my colleagues and I at HQ would get inundated with photo and resource requests. Since launching Brandfolder, we very rarely get those requests and usually now when we do, we just say "it's on Brandfolder". Making out teams self-sufficient has been a huge time saver and has forwarded our goals of brand alignment worldwide.

Desvantagens: There are certain features we need that seem obvious to our team that do no exist. The Brandfolder team is very responsive to feedback and are constantly releasing new features, but one of our main gripes has not been implemented yet. I would also argue that the Brandguide feature leaves a lot to be desired. That was the one area I felt was a bit clunky to use and had a lot of back and forth with the Brandfolder team.

Brandfolder has changed the way our organization works

Liza W.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Brandfolder has helped us unify our global brand across 30+ markets. It has made sharing resources and updated materials seamless, whereas before rolling out these changes to nearly 500 staff across the world required extensive communication. It has saved my team, our central marketing team, a huge amount of work.

Vantagens: Brandfolder has allowed us to seamlessly manage a global brand across 30+ markets, and ensure that everyone both on marketing teams, and throughout our entire organization, is using the most up to date materials and can access essential resources and photos, all managed centrally by our team. It has truly been a game changer for us. The Brandfolder team was great in helping us migrate our assets from dropbox and organize them on the new platform. They're also extremely responsive to feedback. Onboarding our team here was easy, thanks to a user friendly interface. Really can't say enough good things.

Desvantagens: I really don't have anything negative to say about Brandfolder. We have been using it for a little less than a year now, and every time our team has hit a snag, the Brandfolder team has come through with a solution. The only use case that has been a little bit of an obstacle for us is with photo crediting. We use the platform to store many event photos, and there isn't a super seamless way to make sure that the photo credits are integrated into the actual photo files themselves.

Easy to use

Stefanie D.
Marketing Specialist
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It is a easy to use and implement system. They are very helpful and willing to help put together training for your employees. They answer questions and resolve issues very quickly, if not the same day. The system is easy to use and can support all file formats we have needed.

Vantagens: This product is much easier to use than our old system. We love the search and filter feature! Our franchise system rarely used our old system due to the lacking search feature. With Brandfolder we were able to limit the folders and sub-folders and focus on the search and filter tools.

Desvantagens: We have a few glitches with the templating feature a few months after we sent it out to out franchise system. It only affected a few of our franchisees, but it didn't look good with our system. Brandfolder started working on the issue right away and everything was up and working that same day.

Classeq and Brandfolder

Adam L.
Marketing Manager
Maquinário, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We use Brandfolder to share with a large network of distributors, plus international subsidiaries and other internal stakeholders - A great way to have everything in one place.

Vantagens: 1) Really simple to use and requires next to no training when giving our distributors access to assets.
2) Ability to embed assets on website - reducing the time required to update multiple CMS systems
3) Pins - Great way of showing all assets for products

Desvantagens: We use this for multiple brands - the only improvement i could think of at this stage is if you could create a collection that was fed from the different brands. So that when we are pitching with combined brands we can have a collection that is specific to that client.

Makes everyone's Lives so much easier

Luisa F.
Senior Designer
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Brandforlder helps the whole organization to look more standardized. coming from every region of the world - everyone uses the resources from one source! that's what we really wanted

Vantagens: The best thing about Brandfolder is convenience! We have a lot of different offices around the world that we service and we have gotten so many compliments because people love using it. I no longer get 20 emails every week asking for the same resources (logos, pictures, colors..) and I don't have to spend hours looking for resources because they all organized neatly and ready to be shared. the other best thing is the Template maker. OMG, I needed this for so long and now that I have it I'm still so excited i get to use it!

Desvantagens: I honestly don't have any cons. I guess it took me some time to get used to the non-file system - but that is on me and the system actually works wonderfully.

Brandfolder Data Asset Management

Christopher M.
Senior Art Director
Telecomunicações, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have been involved in Brandfolder since we started using it at my company. We have a large number of assets including logos, images, collateral, tradeshow displays, videos, etc that we need to share with our global marketing team, sales team, other employees as well as our business partners, distributors, etc. Brandfolder has been a game changer for us for this reason. The templating feature allows users to self serve by filling in information and exporting pdfs. This is a great feature when it comes to business cards, customizing call to actions on Ads, etc.

Vantagens: I really enjoy the visual nature of Brandfolder. It is easy to navigate and review files that are in system. I really like the group tagging and pin tagging features. I can pin tag selected items for a campaign, pin tag it at the top of the page and viewers can select the tag and view all of the items without having to plug in search terms. The new feature of being able to crop images and export to a specific pixel dimension is a game changer for us. It allows users to self serve without having to back to a designer to edit.

Desvantagens: Brandfolder has a great insights tool that allows you to see what the most popular items that being downloaded. To get a deeper view of my data, I currently need to have my rep send me an excel sheet. I would like to be able to self serve that data from the insights are on Brandfolder.

Super robust for asset management

Avaliador Verificado
Marketing Production Lead
Capital de risco e capital privado, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: There are so many features to take advantage of within Brandfolder - importing from multiple services, sort in multiple ways, photo info, video embedding, tags, etc. There are a lot of ways you can customize it for what you need.

Desvantagens: So many features, it's a little difficult or confusing on how to implement at the beginning. Their team is super helpful though.

A brilliant online tool

Avaliado em 02/09/2019
Sam P.
Creative Assistant
Emprego e contratação, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I came into the business as Brandfolder was just being introduced so it was my first time ever working with an online asset tool like this. With being both an admin and daily user of Brandfolder I think my experience has been a fairly positive one. I can upload our brand assets (logos, HEX colours) easily, create templates for others to edit and store all our collateral for everyone to access and download. I think the platform is clear and easy to use (both admin & user friendly) and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Vantagens: This software is brilliant for organising and hosting all our collateral. The fact that I can upload a document with editable features and someone else in the business can change it and download it without a fuss is great. I think it's a really good storage tool as it keeps everyone in the business aware of all our collateral and they know that if they need anything it will be available for them on Brandfolder.

Desvantagens: That it doesn't work with computer system fonts very well when uploading templates through the extension on Indesign. You need to have it as a separate file and upload it to the extension.

User-friendly intuitive online storage

Stephanie K.
Marketing Programs Lead
Alimentação e bebidas, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great! Highly recommend this tool.

Vantagens: Very user-friendly interface that's intuitive to use. The visual organization, secure file sharing capabilities, tagging and meta data is very helpful.

Desvantagens: Upload time or download time can be a little slow (this could be my network issue?), and sometimes we max out of space.

Brandfolder is an awesome tool to collaborate with different departments!

Avaliado em 12/10/2017
Mindy G.
Marketing Coordinator
Varejistas, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Organization was the top benefit for our marketing team. Our dropbox was getting filled with different variations/edits of our millions of assets, and dropbox allows us to house our final assets so looking for the correct version is simple now. We also don't get one off requests from other departments since dropbox makes it easy for them to find what they need and resize any asset.

Vantagens: What I like most about this software is being about to track which assets are being used by different users, and our marketing team is able to use that information to make more successful campaigns. It is a great resource for our company to ensure that everyone was using the most up to date assets. I also love that it has a super easy, very visual interface that makes it a breeze to find exactly what you are looking for quickly.

Desvantagens: I think the biggest trouble we have with the software is signing people up for the first time. Sometimes the email sent from Brandfolder goes to junk mail, and the person receiving the email doesn't always know to look there.

My experience overall is great, except for some issues with integration with Adobe CC.

Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Michael B.
Bens de consumo, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We are solving the problem of sharing assets in an efficient way and making sure everyone is using the same asset and most current asset. This has been helpful in saving time by being easily able to send the requester a link to an asset or login to Brandfolder as well as saving time having to revise a project because it contains an outdated asset.

Vantagens: I like that I am able to upload all of the assets I use so that others are able to access them as well. This allows us all to ensure we are using the same and most current version of an asset.

Desvantagens: I dislike the integration of Brandfolder with Adobe CC. It is difficult to search for items in the plug-in, it takes quite a while for the items to load into Adobe, and when I go to export a project out of Adobe into a PDF, the links become broken.

Best damn DAM

Avaliado em 30/01/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Front-End Developer & SEO Consultant
Publicidade e marketing, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Digital Clutter No More!

Vantagens: The onboarding was a breeze. They had our account setup that day and transition planning and meetings setup asap to get us up and running fast. It took a bit of playing around to get use to the systems (about 60 minutes) and then I felt like a pro. Very intuitive filter based searching. I love their integration with adobe suite for templates, that way my employees do not need access to photoshop or illustrator - it is saving us a lot of time. One aspect we have found that we didn't expect was managing our creative projects. We create a section/folder and invite the contractors to just that folder. They then upload their assets, revisions, documentation and we discuss and manage the project from one single location. I can easily see the various revisions, notes, and file versions. No more searching my emails and cloud drives for variations and notes. Lastly, the search feature works very well. But my one suggestion is setting up a tag hierarchy from the beginning. This will help you manage your sections and search features much better from the start.

Desvantagens: Maybe a few more pre-built API integrations but that being said, their support is top notch and they assisted us with the connections we needed. We are not on a top tier plan either but they treat us like an enterprise company.

First Asset Management System Implemented in Start-Up

Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Luke C.
Senior Creative Project Manager
Artigos de luxo e joias, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The customer service representative responds immediately to questions and has been helpful. This platform has allowed our company to become more efficient when coordinating asset delievers around the company which has been a time saver.

Vantagens: It allows for all files to be stored in one place that can easily be accessed both internally and externally.

Desvantagens: The tagging feature is helpful but tends to generate tags that don't necessarily apply making the process of tagging a very time consuming task

Brandfolder is a great tool

Jolie H.
Visual Space & Training Manager
Bens de consumo, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Brandfolder has allowed us to greatly expand the number of assets we share with our customers and lets us share a wider variety of assets. It has been easy to implement and we've had great support at every stage.

Vantagens: Easy to use
Clean
Excellent customer service
New features added frequently
Simple interface

Desvantagens: I wish there were "push" features to allow us to send the content directly rather than always have clients have to look for it

Brandfolder fan

Avaliado em 27/08/2019
Kirk S.
Digital Communications Manager
Gestão da educação, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I researched, selected, and launched Brandfolder with the past 2 organizations I've been with and it has been amazing. The ease of setup, prompt customer service, and easy user interface make this a wonderful platform.

Desvantagens: Not much to dislike. I think they have done a great job updating and adjusting to feedback.