15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre FORM OpX

O Form.com é um fornecedor premiado de soluções de automação de formulários para empresas.

Saiba mais sobre o FORM OpX

Vantagens:

Easy to build forms and enough features and plugins to keep the ball moving.

Notas do FORM OpX

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,0
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O FORM OpX tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 36 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o FORM OpX antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (36)

Assunta
Consumer Marketing Manager, França
Eletrônicos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Provides great form creation infrastructure and increases data collection capability

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Form.com is a pretty sufficient infrastructure to create forms for the purpose of collecting data from customer base, we use this data to improve our products in accordance with the satisfaction and compliant points of our customer base who already purchased our products and currently experiencing them.

Vantagens:

Form.com allows us to collect data from user base of our products and we acquire reliable data and understand the path we should follow in the product development process by referring to the statistical customer satisfaction and complaint points.

Desvantagens:

Form creation interface should be improved to allow faster form launching especially must be powered with more customizable, ready templates so that we can launch a campaign with minimal afford and directly start interaction with the customer segment we are targeting.

Shawn
Marketing Communication Manager, EUA
Construção, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

FORM,com

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience has been pleasant. The customer service is very responsive. That is typically a make or break with products.

Vantagens:

Mobile capabilities and customization.

Desvantagens:

It's a bit cumbersome on the form creation side. Understanding the menus and how everything works together took a a good bit of time to get used to.

Matt
Mortgage Field Inspector, EUA
, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Mortgage Field Inspections

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: There are many situations with mortgage field inspections that require a quick, decisive visit. This app does not seen capable of anything quick. There are occasions where the longer I am in front of a property taking pictures, my personal safety can be put at risk, or my client may have legal issues from violating the stay of Bankruptcy protection. Unfortunately, from my experience and many others in the same industry, this app is too slow for us to be efficient and effective inspectors.

Vantagens:

It is very simplistic and easy to navigate around. That is the only positive I can think of for this app.

Desvantagens:

For the android app, on a new Android Pixel XL phone, the app has some issues. The layout or order of the questions and pictures, mostly pictures, is not organized in a logical order for my industry. The amount of time that it takes to click "take picture", to loading up the camera within the form.com app and taking a picture,then acknowledging to keep this picture consumes way too much time. The app lags during this process and sometimes will close by itself or the picture just acknowledged does not get added and is lost in the ether. This app has also lost complete inspections and all photos with no record that they ever existed.

Michel
Director MIS & IT, Reino Unido
Aparelhos médicos, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Does what it says on the tin

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall I rate this product as good. We use it in critical processes and it works well. The support team is responsive in acknowledging a problem reported. Sometimes fix can be long coming. Note: A problem is not always a fault it can also be an issue at the user-end.

Vantagens:

1. The ability to fill forms easily (dropdowns, radio buttons, tick boxes). 2. The ability to have checks and logic in the forms. 3. The ability to collect signatures and create PDF output which are of regulatory importance. 4. The ability to integrate with our in-house applications through the API.

Desvantagens:

1. The design and underlying meta-data of forms is a bit rigid. 2. There lacks some flexibility which affects maintainability. 3. The lack of a sandbox for testing.

Phil
Head of Digital Systems, Reino Unido
Agricultura, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A product that meets all of our requirements

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We spent a long time looking for a product that could capture data online and offline, add logic and validation to the forms, empower our team to build their own questionnaires and also allow us to host the system in our own data centre. We finally found form.com and the implementation was straight forwards and ongoing support has met our requirements as our userbase has grown.

Vantagens:

The system is highly configurable but not complex, so our in-house resource can use the system without the need for IT's involvement. The software can be accessed on any platform and the system is being constantly improved.

Desvantagens:

If anything, the look and feel could do with a refresh, but this is probably due to the flexibility of the system.

Ferhat
Project Manager, Turquia
Maquinário, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Makes our operations more compliant with the regulations

Vantagens:

FORM OpX makes sure that our operations are totatlly compliant with the general regulations.

Desvantagens:

Mobile application of FORM OpX could work with a higher performance.

Santino
Student, Jamaica
Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Form OpX Review

Vantagens:

Form OpX has excellent form building capabilities. All options for data entry are available making forms easy to customize based on the purpose. This software has allowed for us to collect user information in a very efficient way. Very easy to navigate.

Desvantagens:

The app tends to lag at times however minor updates should address this issue.

Ryan
Director of Operations, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The software have been great! By far has the most customizable features of all its competitors.

Vantagens:

The ability to customize nearly everything. The large database of interactive logic makes the forms your own.

Desvantagens:

Initially it was geared more towards just surveys. It has started to evolve to be more robust though.

Jason
EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado

Form.com and Key Survey Is the Best Form and Survey Software I've Ever Used

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We utilize Form.com for doing quality control in the construction industry. The ability for us to be able to capture data in real time, out in the field and the type of data we are able to capture - along with the speed of the upload back to our servers - makes Form.com the best Form Software that we have used. We have utilized everything from custom built to large enterprise software for forms - and nothing compares. 1) Quality - 100% the best.
2) Ease of Use - I would say that depending on the complication of your rollout (ours was fairly complicated) that learning how to set the software can take a little bit. But once you know it - you can create dozens of forms that do powerful things like Skip Logic and collect Photos with ease.
3) Features & Functionality - I think that Form.com, especially with their API, has the best features.
4) Customer Support is outstanding - every person I have worked with at World App is world class.
5) Value for Money - I would say that there might be less costly solutions out there - but World Apps willingness to work with you and for the overall value you get - I would put it right at the top.
Form.com is an irreplaceable part of our business.

Guy
Business Analyst, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 201–500 funcionários

Early stages, decently impressed

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Above and beyond anything, Form.com has an amazing support team. They are very easy to access (web chat within the program) and are very helpful.
The program itself has a large number of features which hurts its ease of use. There are "lots of ways to skin the cat" which is a double edge sword. Many options are great but can get confusing if it's not streamlined. There are elements that the program doesn't do natively but you can find workarounds for it through the use of alternate options. This might feel "hacky" to some, but the flexibility allows for great potential.
The systems ability to do electronic signatures is not as robust as I would like, and we often require that a document be sent to someone to sign (similar to Docusign). There are possibilities within this program, but they feel more hacky and I would like a better native way to handle multi-person workflows than this system offers. Data retention is great (unlimited as far as I'm aware). They also provide API use that I have not tested as of yet (but will be using eventually). Overall a solid recommendation, but make sure you get a demo of exactly what you are looking for to make sure that their tool will meet your needs.

Vantagens:

Flexibility and potential for workarounds

Desvantagens:

High learning curve for advanced features. Would like to see more flushed out advanced features.

Lauren
Chief of Staff, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

Team and Capabilities

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The implementation team has been amazing and their engineers are very talented are form creation. The customer service team is very responsive and knowledgeable as well. the form capabilities are limited but if you are looking for basic features, the system will suffice

Vantagens:

It is very easy to capture and analyze data. Creation of forms is not overly complicated once you truly learn the system

Desvantagens:

It is incredible inflexible, if edits need to be made you likely need to create a whole new form. There is little to no ease for external users to be able to sign forms (especially if they do not use email) and the dual signing capability is almost non existent

Karl Rodrigue
sales manager, Haiti
Cosmético, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

way too expensive for what it is

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: my experience with this software did not convince me and in this sector I find that the competitors do much better and at a lower price

Vantagens:

an application that improves its service by collecting data from its customers with very good statistical tools we can see the customer is satisfied and make decisions

Desvantagens:

on android the application is not doing well. some update is considered to make it more stable and better grip.

Maia
Production supervisor, Filipinas
, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Form.com easy and complicated to use

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Form.com is an application that is very simple and user friendly. Offline mode features are great during emergency cases.

Desvantagens:

Application can't be used without tutorial videos(so for the beginners i suggest to thoroughly watch instructional videos before using the app.

Huy
Director of Quality, Canadá
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários

Form's Experience

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Having records and evidence to share with our customer.

Vantagens:

Easy, simple and ability to view data through dashboard.

Desvantagens:

Very slow, and are still working to resolve the speed of the data on sync.

Jose
Design, Espanha
Design, 51–200 funcionários

Funcional

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Muy buena facil manejo gran gestion de documentos y muy util diariamente

Vantagens:

Su gestion de formularios en linea agiliza mucho el trabajo diario

Desvantagens:

Algun tipo de tutorial para personas inexpertas

Adam
Application Administrator, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software for streamlining data capture and form processing

Vantagens:

Easy to build forms and enough features and plugins to keep the ball moving.

Desvantagens:

Wish there were more plugin options for form building.

Emily
CEO, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Excellent Data Entry Program

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I use Form.com for data entry for my business and find it to be a very smooth and efficient program. It's got great plugins and it easy to use; I am not technologically inept but I am also not the most tech savvy person and I find this program to be very user-friendly. It's helpful that you can grant (or deny) access to other employees on the forms. There is an offline mode also, which has been great for my team on certain occasions. You can also attach photos in the forms which is a must for my company. This is a very versatile program that has numerous features and functionality beyond what we use it for. I would highly recommend Form.com to any business or individual that is looking for a good quality data entry program.

Vantagens:

Great customer service, offline mode, grant/deny access to forms, photo input in forms.

No cons thus far

Peter
Director, Alemanha
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An effective, intuitive and efficient solution for any and all assessments/questionnaires/etc.

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Form.Com offers solutions from simple customer care questionnaires to complex task management. Start with the simple work and move into the complex as your experience with the product increases - it can really be "all things to all people" for any interactive dialogue with customers or suppliers. Strongly recommended!

Vantagens:

Simple, intuitive, scalable; exceptionally well supported

Service Center Project Manager, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 10.000+ funcionários

Amazing Features and Flexibility

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: After an extensive RFP for a new survey provider, we landed on Form.com, and have a fantastic experience since. The software is loaded with features and is flexible enough to handle all of our demands. Customer support is very responsive and knowledgeable. Love it!!

Vantagens:

It's so flexible. You can accomplish almost anything you want with this tool.

Desvantagens:

I always feel like I need more training so that I can better understand some of the features/capabilities we don't use. That's more of a "me" issue than the software ...

Matt
Regional Manager, EUA
Restaurantes, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very user friendly. Very easy to use.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: This has created a very easy process for auditing restaurants and maintaining consistency across the markets.

Vantagens:

Ease of use for new users. It is very easy for new users to implement this platform in their restaurants.

Desvantagens:

Creating forms can be tough until you get the full training. Although once you get the full training, it is very easy.

Andrew
Marketing, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 501–1.000 funcionários

FORM Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: very capable software with support to boot

Vantagens:

Easy to set up and use with no limitations on how I wanted to set it up

Desvantagens:

There are so many bells and whistles it takes a minute to wade through them in set up, but that's the price for so many options

Shoshannah
Office Manager, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Glad we found Form.com

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's been great and we can change our questionnaires on the fly if a new question arises.

Vantagens:

The ease in creating our questionnaires.

Desvantagens:

Changing the format/look/appearance was more complicated.

Alex
Sales Manager, EUA
Bens de consumo, 11–50 funcionários

Value For Money And Technically Advanced

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I used this software for a while. It is simple, straightforward, and technically advanced. I started using this on trial and now on a pro side. Scripting automation routines is simple and works both offline and online. It's a good tool and time saver too. The price for this product is just the right.
Thanks for a great product.

Vantagens:

Running is smooth and easy to use (both online and offline)

Desvantagens:

Wait a while to create a new task

Hugh
I.T. Manager, Reino Unido
Imobiliárias, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Just working on my first ever form on form.com

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I'm currently working on my first ever form on form.com So far I've set-up almost 1,200 elements to the form (a building audit form) and it has been easier than expected. I've used some of the features such as only showing questions dependent on prior answers and have used a few plugins also. So far so good!

Ease of Use Nifty features Great Plugins

Not enough instructional videos

Jeff
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

God-awful experience. Cost me boh time and money. Avoid at all costs.

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Lots of headaches and lost sleep.

Vantagens:

Absolutely nothing. It is near impossible to work with collaboratively without getting nickel and dimed at every turn.

Desvantagens:

See above. I don't like anything. I was not delivered what was promised and then was nickel and dimed to do so. Ultimately had to completely abandon and hire a developer.