15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre ZenMaid

Programa de gestão que ajuda a organizar e executar serviços de limpeza com agendamento simplificado e lembretes de compromissos.

Saiba mais sobre o ZenMaid

Vantagens:

It is so easy to use as well as get up and running. Very intuitive with a clean and uncluttered interface and very easy to navigate.

Desvantagens:

N/a Any cons would be my lack of time to utilize all the features.

Notas do ZenMaid

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ZenMaid tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 161 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ZenMaid antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (161)

Krissi
Krissi
Director, Reino Unido
Serviços de Facilities, 11–50 funcionários

Zenmaid my life easier!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The benefits of using this system have been amazing. I've scaled from myself and my husband to 20+ staff without breaking a sweat. It provides a GPS audit trail of appointments and the customer and technical support is second to none. The owner is incredibly hands on and actually listens, helps, advises and answers support questions himself - enabling him to remain in touch with what we the users want. The additional level of support that Zenmaid provides not just their users but the industry is amazing. They recently hosted and coordinated a global online summit bringing industry experts from around the world to provide help, support, ideas and beat practise to to the industry.

Vantagens:

Having started with this software when it was just my husband and I, it very quickly became the reason that I could grow my business so quickly. The ease of use, the ability to scale and the additional features it has are amazing. From GPS tracking apps, to snapshot reporting to a simple to read dashboard - it really does everything. Inclusive (free) texts to customers through the system to remind clients and staff of appointments - it really is a system where you can add a client, add the appointment, assign the staff member and then simply forget about it! Right through to providing unlimited customisable booking forms that seamlessly plug into your website or Facebook page. In addition, anything that it doesn't have right now, you simply add it as a feature request and their in-house development team start working on it. The rate at which the software has developed, enhanced and evolved over the last two years is phenomenal and I look forward to seeing how it continues to grow alongside me.

Desvantagens:

Really difficult to say. I will agree with another review that the inability right now to calculate travel time directly in the system can be frustrating - however setting up travel appointments is one option that works as is simply exporting the payroll to CSV and applying some excel wizardry! Only other thing I like least is that the Halloween customisation was only around for a few days but I can't wait for the Christmas one!

há 5 anos

Thanks Krissi! Was a pleasure meeting you in London last month :-) You'll be happy to know we're discussing mileage/travel time now that we have a new map view releasing next week!

James
Cleaning business owner, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great service for the price point

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: It’s a great service for the price. I’ve tried several others at this price joint and keep coming back to ZenMaid for the win. It will lack some of the crazy automation and integration you get from the more robust services, but at this price it’s the best out there for sure!

Vantagens:

The scheduling is clean and simple to use and far more intuitive then many other software providers I’ve tried

Desvantagens:

Lack of automation and office management roll selection

Erin
Manager, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The worst software

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Extremely disappointed. We went with Zenmaid because we had the impression that it was built for made services. But now that we are working with them we realize they have no idea how cleaning companies are ran and what features are needed for a company to be successful. There is a long growing list of items they are working on and you vote on what's important to you. They are building the software and you are the guinea pig.
This is clearly a tech company that has created a software with no to little experience.

Vantagens:

We are able to schedule clients easily… With limitations. So far we have not had any issues with our customers getting emails or text message reminders.

Desvantagens:

There are so many to mention. We are contacting tech-support every other day about an issue. They also do not answer the phone but push you to use the chat feature. However it is not a chat since it takes hours for a representative to get back to you. There are other issues that we have had using ZenMaid that they have had to fix behind the scenes. Meaning that it is a software issue and not a user issue. The app works If you don’t make any updates, otherwise you do have to shut the app down and restart it. We have constant issues with our team not being able to clock in and out on the app. Not being able to use any security features when our customers are making payments using a credit card is our biggest issue. They have down right refused to make any modifications to the payment page in order to protect our customers information.

há 2 anos

This is a very frustrating and unfair review to read. All we're going to say is that these folks who left us this review are still using ZenMaid daily and have no intention of leaving us.

Leiby
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Look No Further

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Zenmaid is such a customizable software that anyone can have their desired experience. Our cleaners have access to their schedules and we can control the levels of access to information. We rely on this calendar to schedule multiple cleaning routes and over 10 cleaners. We use this software to manage our customer relationships, book customers, manage daily routes, and plan ahead. We have tried multiple software options and Zenmaid beats all of them.

Desvantagens:

Out of 4 years of Zenmaid membership, we have only had one instance of downtime during the workday. Otherwise, no cons.

Angela
manager, Canadá

ZenMaid ROCKS!

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: ZenMaid first and foremost has allowed us to reduce our office administrative staff from 5 employees to 3 employees which has resulted in great savings. ZenMaid has removed so many of the repetitive and ‘non-revenue’ generating tasks from our day to day and allowed us to focus and spend more time on generating new leads and really developing our sales abilities.

Vantagens:

I make a point of attempting to utilize every single feature available to us in ZenMaid. I literally re-watched Courtney’s Boot Camp video over and over again to get a solid understanding of what ZenMaid had to offer and how I could implement every single solitary feature to my advantage to save time and make it easier for my administrative staff, my field staff and my clients. I LOVE the ‘user friendly’ quality of ZenMaid … training administrative office staff is utterly a BREEZE! I LOVE the automated emails - they ROCK and save billions of hours of work. I LOVE the automated text messages - they are also AWESOME! Sadly, due to cost cutting measures we have opted to not use text messages as we are charged extra for those. I LOVE that all texts and emails are CUSTOMIZABLE - this is FABULOUS! I LOVE the cleaner APP - it has made a MASSIVE difference for our field staff giving them so much more freedom and much less responsibility in that they are no longer required to manually track any changes to their 2-week-old-printed schedule! I LOVE the ease of invoicing clients via ZenMaid! I also LOVE that on special occasions such as Christmas and Halloween, ZenMaid updates the look of the software to celebrate the season. I LOVE the reporting that ZenMaid offers and again, I make a point of utilizing as many of the reports as I can to assist me in my day to day tasks and reporting to the company owners.

Desvantagens:

Currently ZenMaid will notify us of a scheduling conflict but only for the first visit of a recurring schedule. It would be great if ZenMaid would notify of any and all future conflicts or at least up to 6 months in the future. Presently I must “eyeball” cleaners' schedules to catch future scheduling conflicts. There are a few other minor and non critical fixes outstanding but I have already brought them to the attention of the ZenMaid team. I also appreciate the Help & Community and Inner Circle that ZenMaid set up, I think these are excellent ways to generate feedback from all users.

há 5 meses

Angela, Your enthusiasm in this review got us PUMPED. Thanks for taking the time to write all of this, and we'll take the feedback on the scheduling conflicts to hear. We appreciate you and look forward to a long partnership with you and your company!

Natalie

Life Changing

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: When I started my residential cleaning company, we were completely on paper. I started searching for a scheduling software. I had tried several and was unhappy with each of them. Then I found ZenMaid. Not only did they import all of my customers (saving me many many hours), they also put my schedule together and set up my booking page! This software has freed up so much of my time, so that I am no longer spending hours a day working my business. On top of all of that, they have the best customer service that I have ever come across. Thank you ZenMaid for changing my business and giving me my life back!

Vantagens:

Its customization makes for ease of use

Desvantagens:

The only con is that I didn't find it sooner.

April
Secretary, EUA

I love Zenmaid!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: It has been great! The transition over to Zenmaid from our previous scheduling software was so easy. The customer service is great. I highly recommend Zenmaid to all maid owners!

Vantagens:

It is so user friendly, easy to customize to your company needs and saves so much time in our daily operations.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that I don't like. I really love all the features.

Kayla
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11–50 funcionários

Amazing for residential cleaning

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Amazing! ZenMaid is always making improvements and listening to their clients. The replied time and customer support is great.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, understand and love that we can color coordinate everything

Desvantagens:

I wish clients could add in and edit their own notes. It would be nice if they could also make schedule request in there instead of a client app.

Angie

Great, scheduling app

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: So far I haven’t really had any problems. I’m overall happy.

Vantagens:

It keeps my business organized and my cleaners enjoy using it

Desvantagens:

No customer portal It would be nice if customers can interact with the app

Rachel
owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Free version is must have when you just start. I am about to switch to paid plan after a year on a free plan. Worth it.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall love it. About to switch to paid version.

Vantagens:

Free version. Ease of use. Great customer support. Great logo. Everything is good so far.

Desvantagens:

Can only schedule 6 months in advance. Same price per employee regardless if they are full time or part time (some floaters only clean 2-3 houses per week, it make paid version too expensive for us.) No intergation with Nextdoor app.

Stacy
Office Manager, Canadá

Great Software, Continuous Improvements, Great Staff Support

Vantagens:

I really like that Zenmaid has a very responsive team and they seem eager to offer updates at a client's request. I also like that Zenmaid is specifically tailored to the cleaning business industry and that they offer valuable support of the industry, in addition to providing a great software. Many of the top cleaning businesses use this software and there is so much online interaction. I tried Jobber for a short period of time and although it had similar features, they didn't have the same kind of ongoing support that is specific to the business. I love that Zenmaid is continuing to improve and add more reports. I like to analyze data company data in excel, and some of these reports make it much easier for me to analyze. I appreciate that that I am able to offer feedback easily and just recently I requested a report, and it was included by the team within a few days.

Desvantagens:

Initially the program did not have a map however they are currently working on this. Also there weren't many reports that could be pulled from the database. I would love to be able to have more reports in the future, such as a calculation of drive time spent between the "clock in" and "clock out" time of client houses.

TIFFANY

A bit glitchy

Vantagens:

Pricing, very reasonable for a smaller company

Desvantagens:

I dont like the glitches We experience glitches when making reoccurring changes. The calendar does not always load correctly. Techs cant always clock in and out dur to location. I'd like to be able to adjust pay to p4p. The app does not work well, we use the web version mostly.

Gina
Owner / Manager, Bermudas

ZenMaid for Scheduling & Customer Database Functions

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are only using ZenMaid for scheduling purposes so I cannot speak to the payroll / invoicing experience.

Vantagens:

*Designed specifically for cleaning companies * Options for automated communications for both customers and employees (email and/or text) - eg. appointment reminders, schedule changes, customer follow ups after service and more * Excellent customer service - Zenmaid extremely responsive and helpful with questions or concerns *Reasonably priced *Constantly upgrading, improving & adding new features (built in feedback system for feedback from users) *The app is super helpful for obtaining information on the go but does have its limitations - promises have been made to increase app functionality soon * Customizable - can add your own custom fields for customer information, statuses, etc. and can make determination as to who can see information (employees vs management) * Multiple viewing options for schedule * Multiple options for recurring service frequencies * Feedback section where users vote on suggestions for improvement * Also provide other useful tips/videos/articles on how to successfully run a cleaning company * Love how the software tracks your leads and how they came to you - provides great reporting for tracking which marketing sources are the most effective for you * Can link with your website for managing leads & online appointment bookings (if you want) * Like how employees can clock in and out of a job and can see a map of where they have to go

Desvantagens:

* Can be cumbersome at times - particularly with making changes to recurring services. They seem to be aware of the issue and have been working on making improvements but it's not quite there yet. * Can be glitchy at times but generally can be correlated with when they have been introducing a new update which is understandable I guess. * Custom fields show up in order created and cannot change order they appear. This drives me nuts because as we are using we think of new things to add but cannot put the new fields next to others of similar vein so the information is a bit disjointed in appearance. * Wish we could print schedules * Wish we could visualize the schedule by customer on the monthly view * You can see all upcoming appointments for a customer but cannot print or email that to send to customer

marion
CEO, EUA

Zenmaid Cleaning service management software

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: I am glad I used it for about 3 years now and I am glad I did.
I don't have other comparisons with other companies, but it does the job well. The team is always bringing out new developments and is always trying to get better.

Vantagens:

How easy it is to learn it, and if you need help there is always someone ready to help. I love it, and my team likes it as well. It saves us time as a company and I love the fact that we can live abroad for periods throughout the year, and still use Zenmaid flawlessly! Thank you!! So much more independence, freedom, and easy documentation! Also the fact we can use credit cards with one click and the weekly billing cycle is done

Desvantagens:

The phone app has had a few great updates but still needs to work a little more flexibly. But great job, getting the edits better for us to use. (scheduling, paid stamp) The overall look of the phone app could be improved.

há 5 meses

Marion, What an honor it is to partner with you and your team! Thanks for the kind words.

Julie

Zenmaid to the rescue!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Zenmaid has been a saviour for my business and personal life. Zenmaid takes care of alot of tasks i used to waste time on. Once a clients information is set up, the email confirmations go out, then reminders, as well as work orders for staff. After a few weeks of not hearing from clients, it will even send an email asking them to come back. I'm able to go on vacations for weeks without having to worry about my business fuctioning without me. Thank you ZENMAID!!! Now I can't picture my life without you!!

Vantagens:

Having all my info in a databae that's easily accessible. The reminders and emails so clients won't forget appointments or have no escuse to do so.

Desvantagens:

Ipad app has minimal function. However i know an update just launched so i have to check it out. I'd like the girls to be able to check their future schedule on there.

há 6 anos

Thanks for the kind words, Julie! The mobile apps on iPhone and Android are still works in progress and we'll definitely be adding to them as we go. The cleaners can already see into the future however they have to do so day by day which is what you're referring to here, I think. That's changing next month and we'll be adding more functionality for you, the owner! :-)

Avaliador Verificado
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Has potential but isnt reaching it

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I solved the problem of using multiple software's to keep track and book my clients while organizinf my staff in one spot. But its overly complicated to use, the mobile app sucks and certain features you would expect from a software of this calibre dont exist.

Vantagens:

That it attempts to encompass all the things any cleaning company would need to run a streamlined, smooth operation. Also, the customer service is great. If you tell them theyre missing a feature you need they will do what they can to develop that feature.

Desvantagens:

It never works!!! The mobile app version is HORRIBLE. Certain things you would expect from a software like this (like proper clocking in functionality and proper payroll calculations) never work properly, its overly complicated to use (deleting a clients appointment takes 4-5 steps) and from one day to the next you dont know whether or not you'll get a random error when entering information.

há 5 anos

First and foremost, thank you for your candid review. We love that you were impressed by our customer service! That's awesome and not a lot of our competitors can deliver the same level of personalized service. With that being said, we hate to hear that some things didn't go so well. I especially hate that because I know the experience we usually offer people and for whatever reason, you didn't get our best. Please know that we will be looking into your account history to see when/if you reached out to us to make us aware of these issues. Usually, when odd things happen like that, or discontentment happens, a quick message to us gives us the tools and the opportunity to make it right. It's also important because things like the app (which is solely an employee app) and the payroll issues could have been a setting that our team could have easily adjusted for you, or shown you how to edit. Thanks again for the candid feedback and I hope that you take another look at us soon

Kelseray

Happy ZenMaid User

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall it's positive, it makes life easy for keep tracking of client appointments and providing schedules for my employees, I always recommend it to those looking for scheduling software.

Vantagens:

Layout/design. Multiple options for viewing the schedule. Option for tasks. Billing capabilities. Reminders. OMW texts. E-mail templates. Fairly easy to use.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice if the remember me function worked for desktops. And maybe a stay signed in option. Staying signed in on the website for mobile as well. (I don't tend to use the app much except when I want to quickly glance at the day's appts.) An option for photos would be really cool. An option for a 'clock in' and 'clock out', that has no correlation to appointments would be handy because I pay drive time and it's way easier to have them clock in at the start of the day, out for lunch, then back in, then out at the end of the day. I currently use Tsheets to do this.

Lucinda
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Better than the "big guys"

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The owner and his team try their best to deliver a maid-industry specific software solution and generally do very well.

Vantagens:

I liked how when I was creating a new client or scheduling n appointment, it was off to the right like a sidebar and that allowed me to view the entire calendar while creating the appt. Easier to use than the "big guys" like Housecall Pro or mHelpDesk.

Desvantagens:

The schedule for multiple employees was not lined up nicely so that I could easily see where there are openings in the schedule for a new client. Very scattered and too much like using google with multiple calendars. I'm not going to pay to look at a schedule that is just like google's FREE version.

há 6 anos

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Cindy! You are absolutely right! Our calendar does look like a view option in Google Calendar which is exactly what we were going for in ZenMaid. Google Calendar is super user friendly, and anyone can use it without a learning curve. We purposely wanted to mimic that. Where ZenMaid shines light years beyond Google Calendar (and our paid competition) is all the things that happen once the appointment is booked that no other free option can provide, and that makes us worth paying for. For example, a dedicated app that sends alerts , texts, and notifications to cleaners. And to customers updating them of statuses such as clock in times and arrival times. We have a full payroll system and marketing automations. Really - a list too long for this response. Back to the Google Calendar comment - we actually offer other calendar views that are designed for maid services as they grow because everyone has different preferences :-)

Jenavee
Business owner, Canadá

Wonderful program!

Vantagens:

The customer service is top notch and I am always promptly helped when I have questions about Zenmaid.

Desvantagens:

I really cannot say there are any cons to this software.

Thanks Jenavee!

Karen
Owner/Manager, EUA

User friendly

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Moved from using Google calendar to this software. I only utilized the calendar portion at first and have slowly worked my way to reminder email -- follow up emails. Great time savers and opportunities for feedback from the customer.

Vantagens:

Very user friendly. Support staff is prompt to respond to questions. Tutorials are available.

Desvantagens:

There are a few features that I would love. I have put the suggestions in...and they are responsive in checking feasibility.

Maria
Maria
Business Owner, EUA
Escritório executivo, 11–50 funcionários

Amazing Customer Service and Overall Quality Product

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It is great! They make you feel like part of the family by being responsive and letting you know about their constant growth.

Vantagens:

EVERY SINGLE TIME I have a question they reply to me directly and quickly. If they do not have a good answer they let you know they will add the problem to the list of things they are working on. And guess what! A few weeks or months later they have made the change! They will also include you in the process of designing the improvement by gathering your opinion.

Desvantagens:

It can be glitchy but they acknowledge your problems when they happen so you dont get left feeling like you dont know how to use the software. It is not the cheapest option if you are just using it for scheduling but it has so many great features that others cannot compete on value.

Julie
Fonte da avaliação

Love the User Interface! So easy to use, easy to train, fast, full of automation!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We switched to Zenmaid from another online platform that was slow and prone to crashing leaving us without our customer data and schedule! We NEVER had that problem with Zenmaid. It is clean and simple and reliable with some very cool automation features that we loved.

Vantagens:

I love the email reminders and follow ups that it automatically sends the customer based on their scheduled cleaning! We also love the calendar view that makes it so easy to see who is cleaning which house. It's also easy to change the appointment right on the same screen. No switching from one tab to another to perform a task. It's all possible from the same screen in most cases.

Desvantagens:

Can't think of anything that ever frustrated us. There may be some features that some businesses would like, but we love the program just the way it is. But we really appreciate how responsive the Zenmaid team is when we have a request for a new feature. They are always improving the product.

há 8 anos

Thanks for the kind words, Julie :-)

kayla
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Ditch the paper and get Zenmaid

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Wonderful! Anytime you need help the entire team is amazing and quick!

Vantagens:

It is life-changing! So much in one place!

Desvantagens:

I really wish I could separate the income from residential vs. commercial Also would be awesome if the days could wrap into each other, some of our commercial accounts don't start until 11 pm but we have to schedule them from 11 pm to 11:59 pm.

Fonte da avaliação

Support and software Is the best out there

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Omg I do not know where to start. From my customers now being notified 2 days before all cleanings it has cut down on no shows as well as all the integrated tools u an take advantage

Vantagens:

You actually get to talk to the creator and share you experiences. Issues and they answer you rather quickly not to mention the ton of features that most other companies dont give

Desvantagens:

In the beginning there was issues bit that was long ago and is no longer and issue

Shelley
Founder & Cleaning Lady, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

The light at the end of the tunnel

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I hope to stick around for a very long time. I do however feel some parts of zenmaid could be separated so the software and apps are not overloading

Vantagens:

The never ending support I get from the entire zenmaid community. I no longer feel so isolated and dragged down by all the "things" I need to remember as a business owner, I can put it on zenmaid and delegate, schedule, organise and calculate my workload along with my teams.

Desvantagens:

The apps apps, they are slow and cost me time and lose my teams money.