15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre EHR 24/7

Solução de prontuário eletrônico (EHR) que oferece recursos como prescrição eletrônica, digitalização, ditado, anotações de SOAP personalizáveis e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o EHR 24/7

Vantagens:

EHR integrates with Office Ally's Practice Management software for ease of billing.

Desvantagens:

Was free but now being charged. Rejects certain codes even when valid.

Notas do EHR 24/7

Recursos
3,9
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O EHR 24/7 tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 164 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o EHR 24/7 antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (164)

Susanne
Susanne
Medial Billing Specialist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo

Excellent Software for Medical billing and EHR management

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My experience with EHR/ 24/7 has been very good. I help set practitioners up with this software all the time. What I do is create a template from speaking with the providers and then have them submit it to Office Ally and go through the set-up that way. This method allows the providers to really personalize the categories and wording to their office and specialty. Thumbs up Office Ally you have made this program very easy to set-up, use and personalize.
Data entry during a visit is very smooth once you get the initial programming of your common phrases saved. This speeds up the provider's data entry time considerably and allows more time with their patients.

Vantagens:

I like the simplicity of Office Ally. It is very easy to use for scheduling your patient, managing their electronic health record with easy to use templates and following the electronic billing process.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I would add to Office Ally after using it for 8 years plus, would be the ability to print out a patient ledger with the provider's name, address and phone number at the top. If there isn't a balance due on the account the statements won't include the visits dso the only option for me to print a form that our patients need for their HSA and FSA accounting is the patient ledger. If you print a superbill at the time of service it will be inclusive of all these things but the aftercare for financials is where this pops up. Other than this one little thing I am very happy with Office Ally and you can't beat the pricing!

Robert

Chiropractors view on EHR 24/7

4,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Overall the system is a cost effective EHR and can be made to work in a chiropractic setting, but it does feel like work arounds are needed. It is not flashy, but it gets the job done. Some upgrades are overdue both visually and functionally.

Vantagens:

SOAP notes are generally straight forward, creating follow up visits with information from previous visits is fairly quick. Reviewing notes is easily managed with the overview.

Desvantagens:

Interface is a bit dated. While there is an option to create custom forms, its not very intuitive and was not very appealing for daily use. Would like to see more chiropractic specific features (system clearly targeting medical), treatment plan tracking, etc. The ability to create an intuitive form that ported the information to the SOAP layout would be great. In house payment processing is a must.

há 6 meses

Robert, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Cameron
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Okay for price but better out

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Okay wouldn’t go back to be honest would pay double for something easier and friendlier

Vantagens:

Pricing was the sale point but the ease of use is so hard to get use to, and my customer support session the person training me was very rude

Desvantagens:

Customer service and ease of use was the reason I left

há 2 meses

Cameron, we're genuinely sorry to learn about your less-than-positive experience with Office Ally. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we strive to improve both our products and support services. Even though you've moved on to a different provider, we believe your insights could greatly assist us in understanding where we fell short and how we can enhance our offerings for future users. If you could kindly provide us with your contact information at [email protected], we'll have someone reach out to get more information. Your input could truly make a difference in helping us better serve our customers.

Bryce
Owner Doctor, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Priced right, but takes some set up and getting used to.

3,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: I've been with this system for 8 years and haven't found a reason strong enough to get something different. I think that speaks a lot.

Vantagens:

I like the price of this product, mostly because my whole clinic is run through this system. Notes, claims, payments and scheduling all can be done through this system. I also like that, once set up, is easy to train front office workers on it.

Desvantagens:

Set up took a long time. It's now very personalized but not exactly how I would want it, but good enough.

há 6 meses

Bryce, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Leena
Physician, EUA

Easy to use EMR

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Have been single provider practice using this extremely simple and easy to do notes billing all in same program

Vantagens:

Also has billing very easy to use lab integration

Desvantagens:

Everything is perfect no issues working very well

há 2 meses

Leena, thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product.

George
Owner/ Medical provider, EUA

Office Ally is great

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall EHR 24/7 is great. I have used 5 different EHRs over the years and EHR 24/7 has always been the most reliable and easiest to use. My employees all prefer it over any other system as well.

Vantagens:

Price and ease of use and customization. You can add links into templates and either click them to insert into the chart or use them as reminders.

Desvantagens:

Current medication list features need to be fixed. It duplicated the medications in the patient's medication list every time you write a prescription so you have to constantly manage the current medication list to reconcile it (which is something you are supposed to do anyway honestly.)

há 9 meses

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Susanna
physician, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great slim and affordable EHR for small practices

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: This meets our major requirements affordably. Patients are able to communicate with me via the portal, schedule appointments and pay bills. We cycled through several EHRs for small practices and my staff and I agree this one has been the best in terms of ease of use, responsiveness of support staff, integration with practice management, and simplicity of interface.

Vantagens:

It's easy to use and customize for my small practice without having to navigate enterprise-level features that we don't need. Training is simple so onboarding new staff members is quick. Key integrations with eRx, labs and practice management have been seamless, and the pricepoint is an order (or two) of magnitude lower than large scale options such as Athena or Epic. I like the ability to easily free text without opening and closing multiple windows.

Desvantagens:

Patient portal still needs work to improve integration and features. Patient access to chart is limited and requires active monitoring (e.g. routing reports to the portal). I don't report statistics for Medicare so can't comment about utility for that. Chart management features such as searching for specific diagnoses or medications is clunky -- can't use * to fold multiple related diagnoses into the same search.

Vasilios
Physician, EUA

Honest review from someone using since 2018

4,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: I'm tired of changing EMR's over the years and I have been managing to make it work for now. The problem is that the next EMR that charges 30x OA isn't that much more intuitive.

Vantagens:

Simplicity in its GUI, pricing and web based system.

Desvantagens:

Several limitations on setting up your notes/templates. RCM is horrible. Can not extract information required through reports. Needs better integrations and ability for practice to customize to its need.

há 6 meses

Vasilios, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Amanda
Amanda
Office Manager, EUA

review of office ally EHR

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: It was a great starter software when our office opened. We have since outgrew and moved on to another software.

Vantagens:

Ease of use with making notes, e-prescribing, phone call notes, ease of printing.

Desvantagens:

speed of the softwareno assembly for documents.

jennifer a
Licensed acupuncturist business owner, EUA
Medicina alternativa, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

templates have been a problem. iIhave asked multiple times to fix one of our templates . Never done.

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall the experience is good. It has been hard to learn all of it.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use. The pre- screening of claims. Appointment page ease of use.

Desvantagens:

trying to get a training in a reasonable amount t of time. really long wait times on the phone. Trying to get templates fixed. I have asked multiple times to get text boxes to questions in a template. It has not been done. Also trying to communicate with the people who fix the templates is not good. When we do get a training, sometimes the trainer talks too fast and goes through it too fast. There needs to be more training videos.

há 9 meses

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

Wonderful EHR for chiropractors!

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

This software is very easy to use and the features are endless. I really like the fact that it's a cloud based system so I can log on to my EHR system and edit/view notes whether I'm at home, the office, or in a different country - this also becomes very useful when there are multiple providers using the system. The fillable fields are also very easy to customize and there is a feature where you can duplicate previous notes if the changes from visit to visit were minimal. This made notes SO EASY! Office Ally also partners with a 3rd party merchant service called World Pay. Their rates were the lowest I could find, the customer service was good, but more importantly, it allowed financial information to be directly routed into the Office Ally program for each patient. Very nice to keep everything within one program! A billing specialist friend also said that out of the many EHR systems she's worked with, Office Ally is the most user-friendly on the billing side of things. Other benefits - Office Ally doesn't costs much, so no big financial commitments up front with some of the other softwares, and you can cancel whenever with no penalty. Included in that monthly fee is an optional scheduling program (for admin staff to use) and a patient portal system. There is also an appointment reminder feature that you can pay extra for. BE CAREFUL if you work with World Pay though - they offer a 3-year minimum contract only, so there is a hefty fee if you cancel with them earlier then that.

Desvantagens:

I thought that the patient portal wasn't very user-friendly. I found that it was difficult to get patients to comply with setting it up

Gwenn
Optometrist, EUA
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo

My experience with EHR

Vantagens:

Easy to set up medical billing using the progress notes. Easy to customize the forms I would be using and good customer service to help with that.

Desvantagens:

Took a little time to set up and customize, but that's with any EHR system.

Christelle
Provider, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to navigate, value for your money,

4,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: I run a small practice and so this is worth it. Having my account representative [sensitive content hidden] has made this process worth it especially at times when we got frustrated.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use, structure is very easy Value is AMAZING I CAN DO ALMOST EVERYTHING ON IT My account representative is very knowledgeable and easy to get a hold of Appointment notifiations for all appointments Built in clearinghouse is great and their response time

Desvantagens:

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THE BEST ANY EDUCATION NEEDED NEEDS TO BE SCHEDULED AND AVAILAIBILITY CAN BE LIMITED..BUT ACCOUNT REP IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WITH THIS Can't integrate your fax line

há 5 meses

Christelle, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Maribeth
Nurse Practitioner, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

New Love of charting

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Just the easy way of charting that makes it fun and hassle free charting.

Vantagens:

When i copy patient chart to a new page, it helps me bring the important information of the patient. You just delete what you don't need and add the visit information.

Desvantagens:

That there is no way i can correct the wrong input that i put in someone else's chart once in sign it.

há 9 meses

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

james
M.D, EUA

ehr review

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: my overall experience with ehr is good it shows you how to use it when theres a new update

Vantagens:

what i like most of ehr is the eligibility it tells you in minutes if the insurance is up to date

Desvantagens:

the least thing i like form ehr is that patient fill out there put were they check in and doesn't update on our end

Jason
Chiropractor, owner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

I love EHR 24/7

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Fantastic. I love this product and have plans to further customize my workflows.

Vantagens:

I love how it integrates seamlessly with PracticeMate. It is extremely customizable to streamline workflow. And the extremely low price and the great support resources make it very dependable for my practice to be based on it.

Desvantagens:

As a chiropractor it is not specifically designed for my needs. However, this is easily overcome with how customizable it is.

Junfeng
acupuncturist,owner, EUA
Medicina alternativa, 2–10 funcionários

Great product!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: It's a really great product and I do love it!

Vantagens:

It's easy and friendly to use and more convenient to integrate with PM.

Desvantagens:

If possible, I'd like "Appointments" could show more information about the patient, like Auth Number. Besides, there is one issue as follows: in Patients charts, when I hit "create PM visit", the patient authorization number is lost and I have to add it manually in the claim. I think it is a flaw and don't know why it happened!

Adriana
MD, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo

Try a different provider

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have been using them for 5 years. Mostly because once you started using them, it is not easy to leave...I am a solo practitioner (MD) and I need to use the EHR function. My biller is telling me that she doesn't have much trouble with them. I have been using more recently the calling/texting for reminder calls. I am paying just to have my patients complaining that they are not receiving any calls.

Vantagens:

It is relatively easy to use. It is inexpensive (be aware what you are trading off though...)

Desvantagens:

Constant problems with freezing up, losing data and sluggish for quite a lot of times. Difficulty to fully use it either with GoogleChrome as well as with Explorer. Poor technical support. Not only that they don't know what they are doing, but they are not even willing to do much.

Dawn
Psychiatric nurse practitioner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários

Love this EHR

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: I started using EHR in my private practice and am so happy with it that I convinced my new employer to initiate it here.

Vantagens:

Cost effective product that gives me everything I need in an intuitive format.

Nothing, I have no complaints about EHR 24/7

Avaliador Verificado
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

One of the Worst EMRs I've used

2,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Just about the only real benefit of this software is the price tag. Our office used it when we were first launching and costs were a concern.

Desvantagens:

The interface is awful. Workflow is horrendous. At least 3 of my notes would get deleted every Friday while I was charting and had to re-do them. Every page took forever to load and if you clicked something before the little circle stopped, it would freak out and refresh/you would lose everything you did. There is an E-prescribe but it was pretty terrible. Luckily I had a backup mobile app from another company to prescribe when OA wouldn't let me complete my task. Trying to navigate records was a nightmare. No smart search feature. Labs were not integrated, rather they were received as documents and uploaded into a document section. Thus, you had to spend countless time clicking through each document to find what you were looking for. No way to trend results.

Sandi
BILLING MANAGER, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Office Ally a Wonderful and Inexpensive Program!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: We use the program daily and love the flexibility, ease of use, and price.

Vantagens:

We like the ease of use and the flexibility to customize certain items (templates).

Desvantagens:

We haven't experienced any negative impacts.

Mark
Owner, Therapist, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Nice billing system.Does the job

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This is a solid program and once you get used to it works well. I have found it to meet the needs of my practice.

Vantagens:

It is a free product that holds its own, Not a lot of bells and whistles but does most tasks that I need. Customer support is there when you need them. Sometimes difficult getting through to them but you can always email or set up a time to meet. I have found it to be very reliable.

Desvantagens:

Customer support is good but not always easily accessible. The reports are limited and somewhat cumbersome. The user has to go through several tasks to get the report they need. Also, some limits with types of reports you can pull up.

Suzie
Owner, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários

A faithful user

4,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

i have found that the EHR and being able to submit claimer Processing is easy for user

Desvantagens:

Notes features are not customizable for mental health professionals

Dani
CHW, EUA

easy to use

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I love the features of this program, it's so easy to get all the information in to the system to record EHR

Vantagens:

I can put all of my needed documentation and upload files with ease. It is very user friendly and I would recommend this product to anyone!

Desvantagens:

I have not had any issues using this platform for EHR

Aric

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Great value for the price.

Desvantagens:

There really isn’t anything that I do not like.