Avaliações do BrainCert E-Learning Platform

da BrainCert

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre BrainCert E-Learning Platform

O BrainCert é uma maneira fácil de aprender, ensinar e colaborar online.

Saiba mais sobre o BrainCert E-Learning Platform

Exibindo 94 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Jackie B.
  • Avaliado em 24/01/2017

"Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform"

Comentários: We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly! The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Vantagens: Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too. Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e) Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Desvantagens: Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

• Avaliado em 24/01/2017
Rahul J.
Developer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2019

"Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review "

Comentários: Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

Vantagens: 1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant.
2. Recording and storage process of session.
3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session
4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful.
5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use.
6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Desvantagens: 1. API structure has limited access features.
2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session.
3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available.
4. API level should have various session chat log access.
5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session.
6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement.
7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

Cornelia B.
Accountant
Administração pública, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano

"Needs Upgrade"

Vantagens: Ease of logging in. There is not much else!

Desvantagens: It tally’s your score incorrectly. For example, it tells you get 99% correct when you know you did not do that well. It logs you out after a while which is fine. However, you have to exit the entire system to go back in.

William S.
Dean of Hospitality
Gestão da educação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/10/2019

"BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs"

Vantagens: Webinar Options

• Avaliado em 12/10/2019
Marcelo P.
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/07/2019

"BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage"

Vantagens: Great look and feel - very profesional
Easy set-up
Complete LMS platform
Multiple question types
Easy csv question upload

Desvantagens: Difficult to navigate and find the components
Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams
Several actions can't be undone
Expensive for small courses

• Avaliado em 22/07/2019
Mukesh S.
zOS Solutions Architect
Serviços financeiros, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/10/2019

"Real Life Scenarios"

Vantagens: I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Desvantagens: Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

• Avaliado em 04/10/2019
Amol G.
Technical Lead
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/10/2019

"AWS Courses Review"

Comentários: As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Vantagens: I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Desvantagens: In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

• Avaliado em 13/10/2019
Rabab S.
student
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

"best platform"

Comentários: i subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends

Vantagens: its easy to read and use this platform for study process

Desvantagens: we have to log in everytime we open the website

Jatin G.
Project Lead
Software, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/10/2019

"Brain Cert- Used for Mock test"

Comentários: I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

Vantagens: 1. Navigation is easier
2. Content was ok

Desvantagens: 1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

• Avaliado em 26/10/2019
Mohanraj C.
Technology Lead
Software, 10.001+ funcionários

"Exam Dumps"

Comentários: Learn easily and implement easily whatever the usecases

Vantagens: AWS exam dumps actually playing vital role to prepare before appearing to real exam. This Braincert helps you lot.

Desvantagens: The way of teaching and explanations is a key roles

Shreya
  • Avaliado em 16/01/2014

"Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features"

Comentários: BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

Vantagens: BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Desvantagens: None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

• Avaliado em 16/01/2014
Satisfied member
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2014

"Wonderful service"

Comentários: It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control.
Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

Vantagens: From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Desvantagens: Not applicable

• Avaliado em 05/02/2014
Darius C.
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/01/2019

"Updated Review of Braincert"

Comentários: I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Vantagens: Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Desvantagens: I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

• Avaliado em 02/01/2019
Jayendra P.
Architect
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 02/12/2018

"Awesome platform to host courses and great support from tea"

Comentários: Overall, we have had a great experience using Braincert. We had continued exploring other options during the initial period to check for tools with features, but now have given up and pretty much happy with Braincert.

Vantagens: Our group has been using this platform for 2 years and it has been great find for us. We tried a lot of platforms to publish courses and tests but none of them gave a coverage as Braincert provided us. It was quite simple simple to get started.

Desvantagens: When we started using it it was still under development and we had quite some issues with payments and users taking tests. However, with good feedback and support we have been able to resolve of them.

• Avaliado em 02/12/2018
Ellen H.
Education Specialist
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/09/2017

"BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive"

Comentários: Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Vantagens: The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Desvantagens: I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por BrainCert em 15/09/2017

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

• Avaliado em 14/09/2017
Karl-heinz O.
Uranian Astrology Teacher
Redação e edição de texto, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/02/2018

"Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me "

Comentários: I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Vantagens: i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Desvantagens: there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

• Avaliado em 22/02/2018
Yosef A.
Admin
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/03/2019

"General Experience"

Vantagens: Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Desvantagens: System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

• Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Ashley R.
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2019

"Review"

Comentários: good platform-- better than others I have tried

Vantagens: no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Desvantagens: I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

• Avaliado em 08/03/2019
Jennifer C.
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/07/2019

"Fits most needs "

Comentários: Just used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.

Vantagens: Easy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.

Desvantagens: Virtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.

• Avaliado em 09/07/2019
Mushiba O.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2017

"LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!"

Comentários: It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Vantagens: Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

Resposta dos fornecedores

por BrainCert em 15/09/2017

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

• Avaliado em 30/08/2017
Parthasaradhi A.
Senior software engineer
Telecomunicações, 5.001-10.000 funcionários

"Excellent courses"

Comentários: Clear explanation of all questions

Vantagens: detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Desvantagens: nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow

Zoran P.
DevOps Engineer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários

" E-Learning Platform "

Comentários: Helped a lot to pass SA Pro

Vantagens: Q & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam

Desvantagens: It would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question

Aliyar S.
Manager, Oracle & SAP Basis Operations
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/06/2016

"Cool tool for E-Learning"

Comentários: Started using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.

Vantagens: Very nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces.
Good startup price with multiple options
Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.

Desvantagens: Basic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.

• Avaliado em 09/06/2016
Avaliador Verificado
Qulaity Manager
Arquitetura e planejamento, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/03/2019

"Quality"

Comentários: I’m present my first course in BrainCert of Qulaity management system QMS , that’s I’m qualified for this course I made this course free and opened for everyone . This gave me an opportunity to make another course and share this courses for free to everyone.

Vantagens: BrainCert is best website for E learning it gave me a chance to be instructor and share me experiences with Colleagues and students through online education.

Desvantagens: Simply, Available and opened for everyone . If you looking to enhance your skills by courses it’s your choice .

• Avaliado em 03/03/2019
Natalia H.
Founding & Managing Partner
Consultoria de gestão, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/04/2017

"Excellent tool"

Vantagens: The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Desvantagens: There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

• Avaliado em 07/04/2017