Avaliações do NICE inContact CXone

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre NICE inContact CXone

Cloud contact center software that offers VR, skills-based routing, AI, call blending, and analytics.

Saiba mais sobre o NICE inContact CXone

Exibindo 329 avaliações

Ryan C.
IT Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários

"Excellent VOIP Service"

Comentários: We've had a great experience with NICE inContact CXone so far, I'm very glad that we switched over from our previous VOIP provider.

Vantagens: I really appreciate the level of customization NICE inContact has, we have many different profiles for phone agents and the ability to tune everything in to exactly what each agent does has been really great.

Desvantagens: The biggest issue we've had was in setting up supervisor dashboards, anyone with privileges can set one up and the menus start to get cluttered after awhile. We're able to occasionally prune down the views and get things looking reasonable again though.

por NICE inContact em 01/07/2020

We appreciate the feedback, Ryan! We'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Warren J.
Telecom Product Engineer
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2020

"Have been using NICE inContact since 2009"

Comentários: My overall experience with NICE inContact has been fantastic. I enjoy working with my reps as we together try to find the best solution to our problems. I feel they have truly been our partner.

Vantagens: I worked as an end user of NICE inContact in FamilySearch Support and for the past 4 years I have been working as the FamilySearch Telecommunications Product Engineer. As an end user I found the product to be easy to use and reliable. I was able to seamlessly take chats and calls up to 30 in a day. As the Administrator CXOne/inContact Central is easy to use creating skills, users, and security profiles. As the Engineer working in Studio and creating call flows with Salesforce integration I find the product robust and basically if you can think of it, there is most likely a way to make it happen using APIs and the inContact Studio. I was able to learn the basics and build from there with little training. And what I don't know NICE inContact engineers and account managers are there to help.

Desvantagens: In Salesforce there is a feature that you can login as the user to see what the user is seeing. inContact doesn't have that feature. To troubleshoot a user issue I have to go to some lengths to change the users password and login as them to see if I can see what they are reporting. Speaking of reporting, I know the CXOne platform has addons for better reporting but I feel the dashboards and basic reporting could be made better. For example to be able to drill down on a dashboard to specifics even on the user level.

por NICE inContact em 01/07/2020

Thanks for your feedback, Warren!

• Avaliado em 25/06/2020
Miles D.
Director of Support
Software, 51-200 funcionários

"Terrible Onboarding Experience"

Comentários: It is expensive and support is not great. If you pay for a dedicated CSM you get a lot of help, but at an extra $800 a month it's hard to justify. The product is fine but the onboarding was the worst I have ever experienced for any tool I have purchased.

Vantagens: Up time is good, WFM integration with the basic telephony is nice.

Desvantagens: The onboarding was done by a third party and it was completely botched. They put us on the wrong instance, had to then move us over to a new instance, but the effects were felt for months. The install process took almost 6 months and we still have issues a year and a half later. When we upgraded a product a year later, they never mentioned that an upgraded softphone would also be necessary, so it delayed onboarding once again. Thankfully they offered to comp us the upgraded softphones after weeks of back and forth. Otherwise the project would've cost significantly more than they originally quoted us.

por NICE inContact em 08/04/2020

Miles, we're sorry to hear about your onboarding experience. It seems as though things have improved since then. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please do reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks so much for your feedback.

Emily M.
VP Contct Centers
Hotelaria, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"InContact Review"

Vantagens: Very user friendly. We very rarely need help from our IT team to make any changes or updates. Most reports and tools can be figured out. Training tools are great. Integration very simple, using Skybox to assist. TAM, Garland Bailey, is excellent.

Desvantagens: Analytics are hard to use and are not accurate based on what I know.
InView does not match InContact reporting. We have asked for support/assistance resolving issues and we have not received resolution in over 3 months.
We need additional widgets in the dashboard but can't get them.

por NICE inContact em 01/07/2020

Thanks for your detailed review, Emily!

• Avaliado em 21/05/2020

Efficient to setup
Good training documentation
Wonderful tech support
Great experience

Vantagens: The details offered to discover path of contacts, simple process of escalating issues, and efficiency of setup of users and ACD elements are the best I've dealt with in my 25 years of ACD phone support. Our TAM is amazing & knows her stuff. Reports are capable of great detail

Desvantagens: Because of the open structure to access so much detail, it takes time to analyze what everything means. The integration with Salesforce is wonderful, but seems a challenge to avoid daily errors; often clearing cache and cookies...I know this has much more to do with 3M's network and Salesforce, but everyone thinks it is the phone that causes the problem. We tried to standardize ACD routing setup, however, the cleanup from each deployment sent us down custom paths again; I understand the goal to eventually streamline with the Global Scripts - this is the right thing to do and will make things better, it will just take awhile to get there.

por NICE inContact em 06/01/2020

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you, Shelly!

Nathan V.
Director of IT
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/03/2020

"Unsatisfied with the support"

Comentários: Very little though it is simple enough to get setup and having the agents use it when needed.

Vantagens: The ease of use to setup and have an agent use the platform with very little training or other hand holding.

Desvantagens: The reporting is in need of some help. The reports are intuitive and at times seem to report data different than what we would see in real time.

por NICE inContact em 08/04/2020

Nathan, thanks for your feedback. We certainly want you to have a better experience with Support and we'll forward your feedback to the appropriate team members for attention. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any additional feedback. Thank you.

Ashton M.
Telecommunication administrator
Artigos de luxo e joias, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses

"Great product"

Vantagens: I love the IVR system that they have. It makes routing calls and playing messages really easy and it also has great scripting opportunities. I also like how easy it is to use CXone on the agents computers.

Desvantagens: The call quality is high but if you have headsets that aren't very good it can create issues with audio.

por NICE inContact em 08/04/2020

Thanks for your review, Ashton! Glad to know about your experience!

Ruth C.
Business Analyst
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2019

"Great sales experience versus current support experience"

Comentários: We are currently trying to get a toll free number provisioned. I don't understand why our TAM didn't explain that we could get this set up through inContact. Instead she just let us run around without explaining. Also, she's not very proactive.

Vantagens: Ease of sales and installation
Linkage to SalesForce

Desvantagens: Inconsistent support and follow up: I wish my support technical account manager would be more informative of turnaround timeframes to manage our expectations.

por NICE inContact em 17/01/2020

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your review. We will share your feedback on your experience with our leaders.

• Avaliado em 18/12/2019
Eric N.
IT Analyst
Varejistas, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2019

"Decent solution with room for improvement"

Comentários: Using the platform gave us more flexibility for how we handle our calls and report on call center metrics. We are not sure though that it is worth the premium price we pay for this solution compared to what we could have had if we would have upgraded our premise-based ACD system that we replaced. We pay over $45k per month for fewer than 100 users and that's not even using all of the modules. We also have to pay that cost every month, forever or until we choose a different solution. Premise based might be a better value for our operation if we have a chance to choose again.

Vantagens: The software has a lot of customizability and tons of features. Deployment and training for users is easy.

Desvantagens: There are definitely limitations for some features at standard and to get advanced modules and functions the solution becomes VERY expensive.

por NICE inContact em 06/01/2020

Eric, thanks for your review. Please reach out to your technical account manager if we can help make your experience better.We'd love to hear from you.

Avaliador Verificado
Partner Relationship Manager, Reservations and Customer Care
Hotelaria, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2019

"Omnichannel, Multi-site, International Contact Center"

Comentários: InContact has allowed us to increase flexibility in handling contacts across multiple sites. We have been able to utilize functionality that allows our agents to know the guest who is calling and the reason for their contact. Like any tool, there is pros and cons. We have had to adapt some of our business practices to the tool. It is nice, no pun intended, to have all of our tools in one platform (ACD, Quality, Reporting, WFM, etc.).

Vantagens: InContact allows us to utilize our global staff to ensure our guests receive prompt response time to their phone calls, emails, and chats. We are able to skill and staff our agents across multiple sites to increase efficiency. The software was easy to learn and adapt to for our users when we switched. The tool gives us access to data both real-time and historical needed to make decisions and operate effectively. We are able to have multiple tools (WFM, Quality, ACD, Reporting, etc.) in one platform.

Desvantagens: We skill agents with both voice and digital (email and chat) skills. Because InContact treats chat as a digital media type, it will route both chats and phone calls at the same time which is challenging and limits our ability to utilize the omnichannel feature as we would want to.
Without case ownership on email, each reply after the initial email may route to a different agent, which creates challenges with continuity of the communication.
Email reporting has been and continues to be a challenge. It is difficult for us to see how many emails were handled on a certain day if the email was handled on a different day than when it came into the system.

por NICE inContact em 25/11/2019

Thank you for your detailed review. We are always working to improve our software. We will pass along your valuable insight to our development teams.

• Avaliado em 11/11/2019
Shelli B.
Contact Center Engineer
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/05/2020

"Review of NICE inContact May 2020"

Comentários: Business problem is routing calls and cases to appropriately skilled reps. It works great! Love how we can integrate with Salesforce and Service Now

Vantagens: Easy to get going in Studio and training for Agents to use MAX or the Salesforce AgentConsole. Basic scripting tasks are easy to do. Complex tasks have been achievable with the help of PSOD where most techs are amazingly helpful and brilliant! The help pages are ok, provide basic info.

Desvantagens: 1. API Documentation is terrible. Hitting F1 on a Studio action for an API returns 'file not found' - there is no documentation on the API. Going into the developer console and looking at the APIs, also lacking info. Date fields provide the ISO regulation, examples would be extremely helpful.
2. In Central, most of the UI is too small to see the full names. Sometimes hovering over each name shows the name, but when looking at a list of 20 per page of POCs or skills the name field is too short to show the full name. There is plenty of white space where the names could be given more spaces.
3. Reporting a defect to tech support (opening a case) requires three or four meetings where I share my screen and reproduce the error again and again. It would be nice if they could use the original video and data to investigate. If they need additional config info, it would be good to ask for it.
4. Reporting call quality issues also requires much going back and forth, even when I've provided data from a quality testing vendor (Spearline). Would be ideal to be able to work with inContact to create a streamlined process where I report the issue, backed with data, and inContact uses the data as leverage with the carrier as proof of quality issues.

por NICE inContact em 01/07/2020

Shelli, thank you for your feedback. We want to help you with some of the issues you've outlined in your comments. Could you please reach out to us at [email protected] .com? Thank you.

• Avaliado em 20/05/2020
Lindsay G.
2-1-1 Services Manager
Organização cívica e social, 11-50 funcionários

"Overall a good product"

Comentários: Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above) Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

Vantagens: It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

Desvantagens: When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at, the numbers were so very different. Skill Performance showed something like 80 abandons, which would be grossly high. Contact History showed something like 5 abandons. This number seemed low. I still don't know which, if either, report is correct and why they would be so different. I called for help and the representative couldn't really tell me why the difference of which was correct. So I went to my internal IT person, who also didn't know. So this is only one issue, but it is SO frustrating. I also cannot figure out how to find pre-que abandons and nobody has been able to help me with that either.

por NICE inContact em 17/01/2020

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Rob H.
WFM Phone Routing Coordinator
Varejistas, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2019

"Incontact has features but requires commitment of time and learning"

Comentários: We had a VERY rocky start. I believe that most of the issues were with our implementation manager. I have mostly re-written and fixed the studio scripts and eliminated most of the routing issues. I do very much like the universal availability of Soft phone to be used from anywhere and that you can use it with most browsers and operating systems. The auto dialer is definitely the best program in the product. List penetration and reporting make it easy to reach more patients/clients with no lag/delay between reaching the person and speaking with them.

Vantagens: The available features are great. Hands down, the best auto dialer I have experienced but the set up and testing will take several weeks to tweak to your preference. Logging in from anywhere is very beneficial. Always updated to make the product new and innovative. All-in-one products available. One stop shop for QR, WFM, softphone and Forecasting. Although the program requires a lot of troubleshooting and upkeep, I will admit that it does not go all the way down very often.

Desvantagens: Implementation fees for anything you want to do. For something as simple as SMS response to advance chat. There are costs and fees for everything down to the nickel and dime. This caused us to develop our own server to store calls (due to storage costs), our QR program is 3rd party and our chat program now. We started with Uptivity which is being discontinued 12/31/2019. The new program they suggested was a very large increase in price. So we went with separate company for our QR needs. Turn around is very slow for add-ons and requested changes/features. I highly recommend a well versed main contact with knowledge in building programs, telephony/studio, and user access/security to be a go to person. This will save you time and money in the long run. A program that is always being tweaked requires several updates. The updates can take away from business and cause errors/issues for several users. I typically set my week aside whenever a new release is upcoming so that I can help troubleshoot.

por NICE inContact em 25/11/2019

Thank you for the detailed review, Rob! We are always striving to improve and will make sure to pass along your comments to our development team. We are happy to hear the auto dialer is working well.

• Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Brandon W.
Manager, Telecommunications
Internet, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2019

"USERHUB Review - RentPath"

Vantagens: I work with InContact very intimately from agent facing to back end routing. This software provides a very likable GUI, ease of use, and never fails to deliver quality and overall performance across the board. Being able to truly rely on a contact center solution to deliver as promised is non existent... unless you use InContact. Quality Plans within QM are a life saver! Having our QA team and Supervisors not have to go through calls manually will save us so much time, ultimately allowing us to spend time in other areas that are just as important. We love the Analytics of being able to see sentiment on calls! The accuracy is beyond impressive and is really going to set us ahead of the competition now that we are able to see specific keywords and/or phrases that our agents and our clients are saying. We'd love to be able to report on these key phrases and words to help us grow further! The biggest advantage we were able to gain as an organization was coming from Central with 18,000+ skills and reducing them within USERHUB to 14. This will help us immensely with WFM to be able to forecast accurately knowing that we aren't having to add new queues on a daily basis with the potential of huge error over time.

Desvantagens: As we have come from Central to USERHUB, there has been a lack in QM Reporting ( only 3 reports ) and we have been challenged with Quality Plans not being able to replace calls if they are not a fit for that form designated to that plan. There is an upcoming release that is slated for our cluster on Oct 10th that will give us that function which is great. There is also no Print function for completed QA's. If the Evaluator made a mistake and the agent acknowledges the QA, there is no way to delete a completed or acknowledged QA which creates headaches for our staff. It would make sense to be able to edit a completed QA outside of an agent challenging it. We have also noticed that same calls can be pulled across different Quality Plans - some may not see this as an issue but we like to QA unique phone calls vs ones that have been already scored by someone else. When doing evaluations through the quality plans, there is no call details to look up within a CRM as an example (disposition,callID,DNIS,ANI) Also in the Evaluation Report, if there is a Yes/No question that is score-able with N/A and N/A is selected on the QA form, the Maximum Score Possible column in that report does not remove the total points for that question, which provides inaccurate scores. Also, it seems that the QA Average that is shown in Performance Monitoring is taking an average of the QA's by the percentage when it should be total sum score column / total sum maximu etcm possible score column.

por NICE inContact em 29/10/2019

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We are happy to hear it is working for you and appreciate you bringing the challenges to our attention. We are always striving to make improvements and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

• Avaliado em 03/10/2019
Paul K.
Quality Manager
Aparelhos médicos, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/12/2018

"Call Center software with great functionality"

Comentários: Before utilizing a call center software we provided our individual teams members phone numbers to the customers. This created multiple issues that were unsustainable as the organization grew. Customer complaints started to rise that we were not reachable via phone, that voicemails were not returned in a timely fashion or at all, and there was no data available to evaluate staffing performance and additional resource requirements. InContact solved the majority of these issues and we are now able to not only evaluate the points above, but also categorize the calls through dispositions used to improve call routings. However, there is no report that actually includes all three disposition fields. Only the primary disposition and the disposition comments are available in canned or custom data reports, the secondary disposition can only be reviewed for each call individually in the contact history report.

Vantagens: Our company upgraded to InContact a few years ago from TASKE. As the local system administrator for one of our sites that uses this software, I provide data reports to all teams tailored to their specific needs. The amount of raw data that can be extracted from InContact is enormous and is very helpful for operation and individual performance evaluation and optimization.

Desvantagens: For our business unit having to transfer calls is not only inefficient, but also not seen as good customer service. There are no easy to use reports available, neither canned nor custom, that would allow simple evaluation of transferred calls that can be reviewed. Additionally, our main business unit running InContact is located in another time zone. Working with InContact Support, there is no way around some time zone issues when setting hours of operations for our local units. When I try to override our normal hours of operations to close the queues for lets say one hour between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, I have to set the end time to 4 pm EST. This would be less confusing if the override wouldn't display the close time incorrectly on my end then, as the notification and countdown will say that it is currently 2 pm and that the business unit is closed for 2 hours until 4 pm.

• Avaliado em 11/12/2018
David M.
Customer Support Manager
Artigos esportivos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/05/2020

"InContact it has it all"

Vantagens: I really like the option to I can change the IVR on the fly which is important with our software if it goes down we can notify the customer very quickly which helps drive calls down. I also like the reporting that it can produce.

Desvantagens: I think as a company they should give each of their customer 2 hours of technical time because I would like to switch up my IVR but there are some situations where it to technical for me. Also it is expensive for smaller companies to get all the option the InContact brings.

por NICE inContact em 01/07/2020

David, thanks so much for your feedback. We encourage you to provide these suggestions on our customer community portal. They will be taken into consideration if other customers have a similar need as yours.

Erik P.
Sr Call Center Technology
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2019

"It works great, with very few cons"

Vantagens: We like it because it's solid VoIP product that uses a low bandwidth codec, without sacrificing quality.

Desvantagens: A few of the settings aren't advertised that they're only configurable on the server-side. For example, the Auto-Answer doesn't always stick when the agent changes the setting themselves. We have to engage inContact's customer support to make that change on the Server config settings. That's annoying.

por NICE inContact em 25/11/2019

Erik, we appreciate the specific feedback. We will pass it on to the our product teams. Thank you for the review.

• Avaliado em 12/11/2019
Dana S.
Director of Client Services
Seguros, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

"So Easy to Use"

Vantagens: It is so easy to set up new users, make adjustments to hours of operations, add users to skills, change proficiency, and access call recordings. The reporting capabilities are endless. The support site is very helpful and provides a resource to find solutions in lieu of calling the support center. When I need to contact the support center, all calls are answered quickly and are almost always resolved during the first call.

Desvantagens: The integrated softphone does not have an option to ring through the computer speakers. Unless you have a wireless headset, you cannot hear the phone ringing if you are just a few feet away from your desk.

por NICE inContact em 01/07/2020

Thanks for the detailed review, Dana.

Jonathan H.
Chief Infrastructure & Data Officer
Hospitais e Saúde, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2019

"Constant issues - arguments with Support Teams on validity of issues"

Vantagens: When it works, it's smooth. Its highly customizable for call queues and trees.

Desvantagens: Support is atrocious; constant and large outages (anywhere from 5min to a couple of hours means that all call center staff cannot take/make calls which cripples us). We've had an open support ticket closed on us 6+ times because support says the issue is resolved even when we continue to present evidence it's not resolved. Ongoing issues for 2 months now, still no resolution.

por NICE inContact em 25/09/2019

Hi Jonathan. Your business if very important to us. We'll get in touch with your service team to find out about these issues to get them resolved.

• Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Dolores L.
Director of IT
Telecomunicações, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2019

"Service/Product Review"

Comentários: It has been a positive experience overall; however, if there is one area to improve upon, I'd say it's the Reporting tools. We used inTouch heavily up until it stopped working (End of Life)...and custom reports does not have anything to replace what we used within inTouch (close to real-time report data and snapshots in 30 min to hourly to daily increments).

Vantagens: 1. Up-time,
2. Usability and
3. Cost.

Desvantagens: Reporting! It feels like we took 2 steps backwards with the reporting suite that IC offers. We primarily used inTouch reporting/dashboards (instead of IC Central reporting) until it stopped working (end of life), and there isn't anything comparable within IC's reporting tools that comes close to replacing inTouch reports.

por NICE inContact em 06/01/2020

Dolores, we value your feedback about reporting. Thanks for the positive review and we'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate teams.

• Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Roy N.
Workforce Manager (WFM)
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/12/2019

"Reliable Platform with Integration and Customization Capabilities"

Vantagens: The InContact platform is very reliable, customization, and can integrate with other services and CRMs like Salesforce. Besides the main ACD functionality, the platform incorporates options for real-time and historical reporting, integrated softphone options, and reporting tools for data and QM.

Desvantagens: Sometimes updates to the platform can cause minor glitches which are usually fixed by the next software release or major issues are addressed immediately. I would just suggest spending more time testing for glitches, prior to deploying updates.

por NICE inContact em 06/01/2020

Thanks very much, Roy! We'll pass your feedback on to the appropriate teams for consideration.

• Avaliado em 20/12/2019
Lisa D.
Supplier Performance & Relationship Mgr
Seguros, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/08/2019

"NICE InContact XCone feedback"

Comentários: Initial implementation issues have been resolved so now we're in more of a sustainment mode. Issues have reduced and we're doing well.

Vantagens: SaaS and it's integration capabilities with the other NICE products such as WFM, RTAM and Analytics.

Desvantagens: The vendor still operates like 3 separate companies.

por NICE inContact em 30/08/2019

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are having a good experience. We will share your feedback with our teams.

• Avaliado em 27/08/2019
David M.
Customer Service Manager
Esportes, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/01/2020

"I don't know all the options"

Comentários: We like incontact but we are a smaller company and everything cost money and I don't know if we are getting everything out of what we are currently paying.

Vantagens: I like that I can use the stuido for the most part to better my call center with out a lot of extra work.

Desvantagens: I think I don't know all the features that come with incontact, can you drag email into the group, how does call back work.

por NICE inContact em 06/01/2020

David, thanks for your comments. We strongly suggest reaching out to your technical account manager for help and to understand all of the capabilities of the product. It will certainly help.

• Avaliado em 02/01/2020
Jenny naja -.
Director of Operations
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2019

"InContact"

Comentários: InContact helped us to improve reporting in the call center and data-driven decision making.

Vantagens: The implementation process was simple. Their data collection workbook is designed in a way the data requirements is mapped in a way that avoid the most common issues in implementations. Of course, there are always hiccups, but the Team was always ready to assist. We are a SMB and the executives assigned to us were actually from AnswerX, which was previously acquired by InContact. That required an additional cost, but offered closer guidance.

Desvantagens: Modifying scripts and workflows in the IVR is doable, but most of the times they expect you to request assistance and get the Executive working on it. Other IVRs make it more intuitive and visually appaeling for the clients to manage themselves.

por NICE inContact em 10/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review and productive feedback! We are glad we were able to help you improve upon reporting but are always looking to do better. We will pass along your commentary regarding the IVRs to our team.

• Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Dan D.
VP - Professional Services
Serviços de informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/08/2018

"Nice inContact Call Center"

Comentários: My experience with the Nice inContact call center software has been that it is a high quality, high availability solution that meets most call center operational requirements and can be implemented in a timely manner.

Vantagens: The software, compared to legacy premise-based call center solutions, is considerably easier to configure and implement. Time to bring on new IVR and ACD solutions is a fraction of the time to do so in the traditional environment. Integration with CRM solutions for screen pop, IVR customer lookup, dialer list management, and other services can be easily configured and implemented in days vs. months. The software enables multiple media types (voice, chat, email, SMS, etc.) to be managed under a single platform and seamlessly routed to agents. Getting implementation staff proficient with the tool is another plus.

Desvantagens: Functionality of some services is not as deep as a point solution (i.e. compared to a full function chat or email management service) but is more tightly integrated for multi-channel routing.

• Avaliado em 03/08/2018