Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,8 /5

Sobre EZRentOut

Software de aluguel de equipamento baseado na Internet, com aplicativos móveis. É a única solução de locação que chega a rastrear todos os equipamentos

Saiba mais sobre o EZRentOut

Exibindo 183 avaliações

Alex L.
Managing Partner
Serviços de eventos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2018

"Excellent Platform for Managing Any Rental Fleet!"

Comentários: With EZRentOut, I am able to get rid of all the shared calendars and google doc spreadsheets and use one tool to manage all my assets. I can also use it for booking, and scheduling the event and day-of details. Very helpful!

Vantagens: Allows us to track and cross-reference assets in a lot of different ways. I can keep track of my fleet of rentals and ensure all our rentals are done well and payments are collected. The layout is very easy and simple. Nothing is overcomplicated and we have also found the customer support to be very efficient.

Desvantagens: There are not as many customization abilities for the platform as there could be. Would be nice if clients knew more of what was available on the calendar. Overall these are small problems.

por EZRentOut em 07/12/2018

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our software helped you in getting rid of spreadsheets and is enabling you to manage all your assets on a single platform.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our customization abilities to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 06/12/2018
Caitlin W.
president
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/02/2020

"EZRentout lives up to it's name"

Comentários: Again, the software does my 'thinking' for me, as my biggest demands are ' do i have..." certain items. i can quickly search my database, and see what i have, where i purchased it, how much it rents for, and if it is on the premises. Time is what i've saved...and time is Money. no doubt about it. Once i'm more comfortable with the access for clients, they will be able to search themselves..and that will in turn save me more time. I am happy with EZRentout, and feel the purchase price is well worth the software.

Vantagens: This software helped us track our inventory. We are a mid sized wardrobe house, and it is very difficult to keep track of real time rentals. (what is in and what is out) This rental software made is so much easier. It is affordable, and does mostly what we require. It does the work for us. It gives me time to think about the running of the business and any real time concerns. My clients are more confident because they can log in, and see what they rented, the condition it was in, and any other concerns they have. We looked at hiring someone to create a rental program for us, and the quotes we received would cost us over 10 years of the EZRentout subscription. !! So, for us it was an easy decision. Free up our thinking brains , let EZRentout take care of the tracking, invoicing, and billing. Customer service is easy to deal with, and we even let our subscription run out by mistake, and were able to just get back on board once we realised the credit card had expired...

Desvantagens: We have been with EZRentout for years. In the early years, there were many changes we needed, and other customers brought them to the attention on the EZRentout team...and now they have been addressed. Our business isn't straightforward...each client is different, with different requirements and individual billing differences. My complaint isn't really a complaint....i would say that because the software is perpetually improving, my complaint is that i keep having to learn new things....but I think that's excellent.

por EZRentOut em 24/02/2020

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review for us.

We're glad to hear that you've been using EZRentOut for years and that we helped you track your inventory for your wardrobe house.

We appreciate your honest feedback and wish you continuous luck in learning new things.

If you ever encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

• Avaliado em 13/02/2020
Gwen T.
Manufacturing and Production Specialist
Aparelhos médicos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/01/2019

"Glitchy"

Comentários: It helps us to easily track our assets.

Vantagens: Ease of tracking our assets. This is literally all I like about this software.

Desvantagens: I have noticed many small things that are not really a major functionality issue, (aside from one that was a big problem), but more strange and confusing. On the bookings page, items that are to be rented out today, sometimes show up green, sometimes just black. I find the green beneficial when there happens to be a long list of upcoming rentals, but that function is not always working. Also, on many occasions, the customer's name on the bookings page will randomly change to my name. If I click on the order, the information within the order is still correct, I just find that quite odd and slightly ignorant. I often have an issue when selecting rent out order where it prompts me to enter tracking info, after I have already done so. Sometimes, it will leave the tracking info there and allow me to choose rent out order a second time, while other times it deletes my tracking number and I have to renter that info. This is not only frustrating, but inefficient. My final and largest complaint is concerning an order that I never received an email about (I have the system set to notify me 2 days in advance and day of order), nor did it ever show up in my bookings list until nearly a week after it was due to be shipped. That one really floored me. I check my bookings list multiple times per workday, and as I previously mentioned, I also have email notifications set up. Overall, the system is ok. I don't love it, but it works to get the job done for the most part.

• Avaliado em 03/01/2019
Aj B.
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2020

"Fits Our Business Like A Glove"

Comentários: Having utilized EZRentOut pretty much consistently for a few months now I can say that the experience is astonishing. I can work quicker and all the more effectively with all that I do.

Vantagens: This product is extremely simple to utilize and has some incredible highlights.
The groups are an extraordinary component for our item offering - we lease plastic moving boxes.
Standard rental period is fourteen days that we can without much of a stretch expand.
Each pack incorporates various sizes of boxes. The custom section highlight permits us to abrogate and change the rental so I know there is consistently a simple method to incorporate exceptional circumstances (we incorporate longer rental periods for nothing if the client rents one of our bigger stockpiling holders).
Discounts and voiding are simple and all around reported. Expense is sufficiently straightforward - despite the fact that we should focus since we convey various duty purviews (we need to physically choose the right assessment rate). The dashboard is a decent review of the entirety of our movement. The email updates are a life hack - reminding the customer that the rental is finishing and inquiring as to whether they need to broaden. We duplicate ourselves inside so we see the messages that every customer gets - this is useful regarding continually observing what the client is encountering. We send the client a "please audit us" email naturally when we close out the rental - functions admirably.

Desvantagens: The standard value level ought to at any rate permit paypal for advanced installments. Not having a possibility for customers to submit installments through at any rate one online entry diminishes the viability of the application. I comprehend why this is an element confined to the in addition to bundle for esteem reasons, however I feel leaves the end client to pick between naturally moving up to a greater expense plan or setting up an outer handling technique, for example, sending installment joins by means of an outside mail administration. Eventually this adds more erosion to the EZRentOut arrangement measure as installments are a KPI that ought to be anything but difficult to recognize from an examination stance it is lumbering to keep records both in EZRentOut and an extra stage. Other than that I should state Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have worked superbly and I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer!

por EZRentOut em 05/01/2021

Thank you for review. We are constantly trying to improve our product to suit our customers' needs. We have therefore noted down your views regarding the use of PayPal instalments in the standard plan and will discuss it with our development team to see if it is a viable option. Please continue sharing your feedback with us, as we are always striving to alter EZRentOut to serve you better.

• Avaliado em 05/11/2020
John M.
Construção, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 18/10/2020

"Equipment rental software"

Comentários: Neutral to good so far

Vantagens: It literally has every feature you can possibly think to run a rental business without having keys much different applications it's kind of an all-in-one deal

Desvantagens: The onboarding process could be streamlined so much easier

por EZRentOut em 03/12/2020

Thank you for your kind words. EZRentOut is constantly evolving and adding more features to its arsenal so that our valued clients can enable their businesses to do more than ever before. We are truly sorry that you did not have a smooth onboarding experience. You can always reach out to your designated Solutions Consultant in case you need assistance with anything. Our Solutions Consultants are equipped to answer every concern that you might have regarding the product. We value all the feedback from our users so that we can make our product better to serve you better.

• Avaliado em 18/10/2020
Gianna maria M.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2021

"A little to expansive for our needs"

Comentários: There are too many steps needed to get to one simple goal. In my opinion this system needs to be majorly simplified. It’s very hard to pinpoint one thing or another without actually be in front of my computer and completing a transaction, but every time that I have completed an invoice it’s been difficult because the software is too scattered. I’ve been in retail for 15 years and EZRentout is the least desirable system I’ve worked with.

Vantagens: It integrates with excel spreadsheets, but there are too many options. I wish it was a little more streamlined.

Desvantagens: There are too many steps needed to get to one simple goal. In my opinion this system needs to be majorly simplified. It’s very hard to pinpoint one thing or another without actually be in front of my computer and completing a transaction, but everyone that I have completed has been difficult because the software is too scattered.

por EZRentOut em 16/02/2021

Hi Gianna, We apologize that you had to face so much inconvenience with our product. Do let us know how we can improve your experience with us. If you require another round of onboarding sessions then do let us know and someone will definitely reach out to you. We are always open to feedback from our valuable clients on how to improve our products and simplify your workflows through EZRentOut. Please feel free to send in your feedback at [email protected] We look forward to hearing back from you

• Avaliado em 14/01/2021
Anthony L.
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/05/2020

"Perfect fit for our rental department."

Comentários: So far....excellent. It does what we need and then some.

Vantagens: We were looking for a rental inventory software that better fit our company needs while understanding our budget.
EZRentOut fell within the right price point while offering more than enough features for use.
A program that was designed with common sense and awesome customer service.

Desvantagens: There are so many features, that it takes a bit of time to familiarize oneself with. Not really a Con.

• Avaliado em 27/05/2020
Ryan K.
Assistant Operations Manager
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2020

"EZ Rentout Review"

Comentários: Overall this program has helped pick our rental business off the ground and functions as we wish it would.

Vantagens: This software makes is easy to implement our new rental program and is quite user friendly.

Desvantagens: There are some learning curves with the software and some placement/editing options that seem to be counter-intuitive.

• Avaliado em 29/09/2020
Travis L.
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/12/2020

"EZRentOut is awesome for rentals!"

Comentários: Very good, and even when there is issues, customer service is awesome.

Vantagens: The software keeps us organized and on schedule

Desvantagens: The mobile version is terrible and the new design was glitchy for a while...most issues worked out already.

por EZRentOut em 05/01/2021

Hi Travis, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that our software has enabled you to run your business in a more organized manner. We understand that our new UI had a lot of issues right after launch but we are constantly striving to make it better for our users. Majority of the issues with the new UI have been fixed but if you still face any issue then we will always be there to support you.

• Avaliado em 02/12/2020
Florian A.
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 28/10/2020

"Great software!"

Vantagens: -Customer service is very responsive and helpful
-Many many features that can highly be adapted to pretty much any company's requirement
-Possibility to automate many processes such as invoicing, rental contracts etc.

Desvantagens: -Design could be improved/more customisable
-Language integration for non-English businesses

por EZRentOut em 03/12/2020

We are glad that you have found EZRentOut so useful. We believe in keeping our product customizable to cater to your diverse needs. EZRentOut is always changing to include better features so that you can enhance your business to do more. Without having to worry about doing anything manually, you can focus more on making your business grow and stay healthy.

• Avaliado em 28/10/2020
Serge T.
Ceo
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/11/2020

"Online Rental Platform"

Comentários: We set-up EZRentOut for our customer that is renting equipment.

Vantagens: Free trial, easy setup, very responsive customer service

Desvantagens: The platform is performing well. I did not have any issue with their platform so far.

por EZRentOut em 03/12/2020

Hi Serge, we want to ensure that our clients get the best value for their money, that's why EZRentOut can be setup very easily very quickly. Almost everything can be imported through excel files so you can start maximizing the utility of EZRentOut as soon as possible. We welcome the feedback from our users so that we can focus on making the right improvements and add the right features.

• Avaliado em 14/11/2020
David K.
General Manager
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2018

"EZRentout works well for our bins business"

Comentários: As mentioned above, the EZRentout team is actively working on implementing new features to enhance the product that will accommodate our needs. That is just great - I look forward to the roll-out.

Vantagens: This software is very easy to use and has some powerful features. The bundles are a great feature for our product offering - we rent plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is 2 weeks that we can easily extend. Each bundle includes multiple sizes of boxes. The custom entry feature allows us to override and adjust the rental so I know there is always an easy way to include special situations (we include longer rental periods for free if the customer rents one of our larger storage containers). Refunds and voiding are easy and well documented. Tax is simple enough - although we must pay attention since we delivery to different tax jurisdictions (we have to manually select the correct tax rate). The dashboard is a nice overview of all of our activity. The email reminders are a time saver - reminding the client that the rental is ending and asking if they want to extend. We copy ourselves internally so we see the emails that each client receives - this is helpful in terms of always seeing what the customer is experiencing. We send the customer a "please review us" email automatically when we close out the rental - works well.

Desvantagens: I have spoken at length the development team about adding addition functionality so we can use EZRentout for our main business - portable storage container rentals. The main shortcoming is the lack of a simple clean process to show all transactions on a single report - we work with insurance companies and they need to see a consolidated report of all charges (many months of rent, delivery charges, pick up charges). EZRent out needs to let the user modify an active order to add additional services that were not anticipated in the original order (like move the container to the warehouse). We have conveyed our requirements to the EZRentout team and we were told that they are actively working on a solution to our needs. I look forward to the implementation of these features so we can eliminate our other rental software subscription and use just one vendor.

por EZRentOut em 10/01/2019

Hi David, thank you for submitting an in-depth review for EZRentOut. We're glad to hear about your experience with EZRentOut and how it is helping you in renting out your plastic moving boxes more efficiently.

Yes, the EZR development team was actively working on the requirements you conveyed and have successfully deployed them. Now you can modify an order from anywhere, anytime from the original order. Furthermore, I have forwarded your feedback regarding our consolidated reports to the product team and they will get back to you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 13/12/2018
Ariyan B.
POS Lead, Terminal Solutions
Serviços financeiros, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2018

"Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals"

Comentários: I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful. Great Work!

Vantagens: Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource. The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time. Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions. The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

Desvantagens: The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application. I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform. Other than that I must say Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

por EZRentOut em 10/01/2019

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 11/11/2018
June L.
Engineer
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/07/2019

"No regrets thus far!"

Vantagens: Not many equipment rental softwares can cater to construction equipment rental industry. But this one nailed it in terms of operation processes and pricing methods. This software certainly helps to improve a company's processes by leaps. Not only the software, the support was the best we've experienced so far. Although we are located much further away from the United States and some requirements may be different, they're always willing to listen and help us. Can't wait to make use of all the features available in this software.

Desvantagens: We know there is no one best solution for everyone because every business is different. The software is very good, and their team is constantly working on better features, which is what we really appreciate. We thought the bundle feature could be more robust in terms of its flexibility to swap items within a bundle. This would definitely be more helpful for us. It would also be good if we can have more control over the customization of the printout templates in terms of the placement of different fields and line items.

• Avaliado em 18/07/2019
Marie W.
Rental Manager
Hardware, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/04/2017

"Easy to use, great support"

Comentários: We´re not the typical renting company, but EZRentOut has worked great. It's easy to use, with several importing and reporting options that are valuable when you're having a lot of products. They also have a fantastic support that answers quickly, are happy to help and even informs when a new feature that we asked for has been added. I definitely recommend it.

Vantagens: Easy to use, no need to install anything. New features are added continuously.

Desvantagens: There have been some small bugs when working with large number of items, but the support has always been very helpful.

por EZRentOut em 05/09/2017

Hi Marie, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.

We are always working on improving customer experience of our product. I have forwarded your feedback to our technical team and they will test it in our lab. Rest assured they will get to the bottom of this issue.

If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 16/04/2017
Avaliador Verificado
Director of Marketing and Key Accounts
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/11/2018

"Easily Track your rental inventory"

Comentários: We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board.

Vantagens: I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

Desvantagens: Adding and editing orders, pricing and customer information could be a little easier. We operate on a 2 day rental program and we are closed on weekends. EZ rent has a hard time charging correctly when we don't charge for Sundays.

por EZRentOut em 22/11/2018

Hi, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product is making it easy for you to track your rental inventory.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our order management module to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 15/11/2018