15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do FareHarbor

Sobre FareHarbor

Software de reservas online para negócios de viagens e atividades. O objetivo é ajudá-lo a receber o dobro de reservas com a metade do esforço.

Saiba mais sobre o FareHarbor

Vantagens:

The dashboard is really intuitive and the team/ costumer support are really nice. The fact there are a lot of videos/ tutorials available.

Desvantagens:

Their fee is pretty steep in my opinion. It's charged to the customer booking, but I don't like the amount of the fee no matter who it is passed on to.

Notas do FareHarbor

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O FareHarbor tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 1.108 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o FareHarbor antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1.108)

María
Booking Manager
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Very easy to use!

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Nuno
Skipper, Portugal
Animação, Profissional autônomo

olisipo sailing

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Tem sido cordial e muito eficiente

Sim , plataforma " friendly" , muito fácil de usar

Plataforma " friendly" ,nada a acrescentar

Emma
Emma
Owner, Reino Unido
Ócio, viagens e turismo, Profissional autônomo

Excellent service and product

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, I really like Fareharbor - I like the way it looks when people book.

Vantagens:

The customer service is amazing and fast On a day to day basis, it is easy to use and you can add all the information you need to for all your guides.

Desvantagens:

I sometimes struggle with set up and amending items. We usually have to get Fareharbor to do some or all of the set up as we get some things wrong. Saying that, all you need to do is reach out to their service team and they usually sort it out in minutes.

há 5 anos

Hello Emma - Thank you for posting this review! We are happy to hear that you've found our software easy to use and that you have had positive experiences working with our amazing Support Team. With that, we are always available and can help set up and amending your items or can schedule a team member to help train you on that specific function. Thanks!

Avaliador Verificado
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 11–50 funcionários

Easy To Use Booking System With Great Customer Support

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Because it costs the company nothing and their customer service is top-notch I have nothing but great experiences with FareHarbor and the customers do not seem to mind the added fee for online booking as the booking numbers have gone up since implementing FareHarbor!

Vantagens:

The team at FareHarbor made the transition to their product super easy. They listened to our requirements and configured the product to accommodate everything required. Both the frontend and backend of the product is easy to navigate and use for both customers and administrators. It integrated with the website with no problems.

Desvantagens:

Their fee is pretty steep in my opinion. It's charged to the customer booking, but I don't like the amount of the fee no matter who it is passed on to!

há 3 anos

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with our Customer Support teams and you've found our Dashboard easy to use. We aim to make your life easier! We understand your feedback regarding the fee, however our experience shows that this fee does not affect your conversions! Once again, thank you for sharing this review with us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Brooke

Zero Customer Service

1,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Starting my own business and wanted to use FareHarbor for my bookings. Had the Zoom call, answered the questions that were emailed to me and then….. NOTHING!!! They just disappeared. I’ve emailed, called, messaged and I get the standard reply of someone will get back to you. Bummer I thought this would be the easiest part of opening my business. Disappointing.

Vantagens:

What I liked about FareHarbor when I’ve used it at my other jobs was the ease of use.

Desvantagens:

Zero Customer Support. Can’t get a human on the phone.

Nomfundo
Student, África do Sul
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários

WANT YO BE THE BEST IN BUSINESS USE FAREHABOR

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It is the best thing I have in my business. It makes my work easy and fast and also enjoyable.

Vantagens:

24/7 availability it helps because customers are not available at the same time. Gives the best customer service with no crashes. Instant review.

Desvantagens:

I have no regrets no doubts even with payments this is great.

Craig
Owner, Ilhas Virgens Americanas

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great fit for a medium sized tour operator

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall FareHarbor is our source of truth for all things about our reservations, our scheduled tours and our guide assignment. I now use one of the FarHarbor reports as the basis for guide compensation, so it is fully integrated into our business operations. My interactions with their support organization have been very satisfying.

Vantagens:

We do almost 2,000 bookings for over 6,000 guests each year, I can't imagine doing that volume of transactions with a system that is not as complete as FareHarbor. The speed of the hosted environment keeps up with our check-in flow, and the system seemlessly integrates with our website for online booking. Fully 2/3rds of our bookings and over half of our passengers book online, so that is critical.

Desvantagens:

I think that FareHarbor could invest in improving its reporting capabilities, other than basic quantitative reports I see very little in the way of insightful reporting coming out of the application. It is flexible and does allow me to export into excel where I can do further analysis, but in general I view the reporting capabilities as rudimentary. There are some dimensions that are impossible to report against, although there are workaround using dashboard views.

Christina
Owner Manager, Austrália

Highly Recommended Software for Tour Operator

Vantagens:

The integration with other platform is great, user friendly, simple step to add/edit/archive items. I can add 2 separate bank accounts for different services in one dashboard. The customer support is awesome, however different time zone sometimes makes it not practicable to solve the problems in 24 to 48 hours. This software is suitable for day tour operators.

Desvantagens:

Not suitable for multi day tour. There's no options to let the booking fees take by the operators.

Teresa
CEO, Portugal
Serviços de eventos, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Well structered and efficient online booking management platforms

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Due to the world wide partnerships it is a great and profitable Booking Software, offering a large range of Reports and management tools.

Vantagens:

FareHarbor system helped us creating a website and due to their world wide partnerships, the system increased the number of bookings and consequently made our revenue grow, by letting customer browse our Tours and easily book online. Being free of charge for the company. Efficient checkout experience. It really offers excellent features for tour and activity operators.

Desvantagens:

Website designed in a very basic and unappealing way, considering that if it were improved it would guarantee an excellent and growing source of income for the company. The website handling is strict and not allowed. Poor training - only one session (viewable for a year) and in short videos. Difficulties in spoken communication with Support. Any time you want to change anything in your dashboard, from product to prices, you need to spend time emailing support and wait for a response.

Molly
Reservations Coordinator, EUA

Great option overall

4,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

FareHarbor is an extremely user friendly platform for our business. We take daily reservations for scheduled times, and this program makes it easy to set capacity limits, collect custom information, and process payments. One aspect that is very helpful is the ability for administrators to make changes to all aspects of the experience listings without having to submit a ticket and wait for approval. The customer service is available 24/7 and the representatives are always knowledgeable or willing to find the answer. They will also walk you through the steps to make changes so that you know how to do it in the future.

Desvantagens:

Having come from another system, there are a few things I would have liked to have seen in FareHarbor. One is the ability to see abandoned carts. This was a good way to convert sales in our old system, and I feel that loss with FareHarbor. I would also like more control over emails sent out and the ability to cancel automated emails for a particular client or date.

há 7 meses

Hello Molly, thank you very much for sharing you review and feedback with us. We will take your suggestions into consideration!

Dave
Dave
Owner / Operator, Alemanha
Ócio, viagens e turismo, Profissional autônomo

My Only Regret Is Not Starting Sooner

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Reliable, professional, honest. Every question is answered. Every promise fulfilled. What more is there?

Vantagens:

The Fareharbor software has freed me to get back to doing what makes my company great and puts the entire back office functions at my finger tips: booking, assigning roles, servicing my clients, and ensuring my reporting is clear and easy to follow has gone from consuming most of my time to becoming a second thought. I have an entire staff in my pocket and the support and training from FareHarbor are always there when I have a question.

Desvantagens:

I would like to be able to send more automatic mails than currently possible. That's it.

há 5 anos

Hi Dave - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! FareHarbor was designed to help tour operators, such as yourself, grow their businesses - we are happy to hear that you have been able to leverage the software to handle the operational day to day of your business. We look forward to growing this partnership! Thank you!

MATTHIEU
MATTHIEU
Founder, França
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 11–50 funcionários

Powerful and friendly

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: So far so good, happy to use it and great team behind, helping us to improve our business online.

Vantagens:

its connectivity, various options helps feedbacks, friendly user

Desvantagens:

Not a master Jedi yet! but it might be hard to configurate it at your image, since many options are offered.

há 5 anos

Hi Matthieu - thank you for taking the time to give FareHarbor such a great review! We'll get you to master Jedi status in no time. We are always here to help, and never hesitate to reach out! Thanks again.

Elizabeth

I can's say enough about Fare Harbor

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: People had to call to book before and I think I lost a lot of clients because of this. Now they can just browse and buy

Vantagens:

There are so many things to like about this software. 1. No out of pocket expenses. Taking a booking fee gives FH an incentive to help you make more money. At first I was leery about charging the booking fee to my clients, but no one have complained about it (or frankly even noticed). 2. Ease of use (and when it's not, customer service will do it for you)! 3. Works on phone, not an app, but with a mobile browser which work great. Not sure I need an app, most of my work is on a laptop anyway. 4. Customer service is always on and ready to help and quick to get done what you need. 5. Putting it online was seamless and pretty easy. I got out of the box with the basics and was able to add on as I went! 6. Feedback from my clients about the simplicity of the check out process. Like I said, so many great things! So happy with my decision.

Desvantagens:

Nothing so far! I may find some as I grow, but at this time none!

há 5 anos

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for taking the time to recap your experience with FareHarbor. It is so great to hear you are making the most out of all the services we offer and we can't wait to see where we can grow together. If you think of anything we can improve on going forward, please never hesitate to reach out! Thanks again!

Brenda
OWNER, Porto Rico
Esportes, 2–10 funcionários

BEST RESERVATIONS software out there for Tour Providers

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I love fareharbor. Recently explored PeekPro but right at the end of the setup, Fareharbor reached out to me and showed me that what I was seeking from Peek was right there. Just didnt know it. I recommend it to all the tour providers who ask.

Vantagens:

Ive been with Fareharbor since they were a small group starting out in Hawaii. It has evolved over time to be more powerful than before. I like best that they receive their revenue from the credit card transaction. Thus if we have no transaction, there is no cost.

Desvantagens:

Doesn't handle multi day rates well. I would love for it to integrate with more apps that I use. Also, doesnt support retail add-ons well (Point of Sale)

ano passado

We love to hear your positive review! We also appreciate hearing your 'cons' — we cannot improve without hearing this feedback from our clients.

Iwa
Manager, EUA
Transporte marítimo, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: So easy. I run two businesses using the FareHarbor platform. They are constantly adding new features and making it better!

Vantagens:

Amazing customer service. Real people on the phone to help 24/7. Easy program to learn with lots of custom options.

Desvantagens:

It costs the person who books online 6%, which can be quite a lot when a private charter is a couple thousand dollars.

há 5 anos

Aloha Iwa! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We love hearing about how everything from our customer support to current software features allows you to run both of your businesses smoothly. We're constantly aiming to improve on our feature offerings, so if any suggestions come to mind in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Mahalo!

Andrea
Tour guide, Itália

Perfect product

Vantagens:

Costumer care and price are the best things

Desvantagens:

Nothing so far is everything perfect....

há 5 anos

Hi Andrea - Thanks for sharing this review! We are glad to hear the transition over to FareHarbor has been smooth and look forward to growing your business.

Shannon
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

FareHarbor Has Finger On Pulse of My Business & Like Having One's Own Private Team!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I grew up with eTix, moved along with ZERVE (whom I adored) and then came into FareHarbor once ZERVE bit the dust. FareHarbor had some kinks at first but then took the torch and ran with it like a leader well in touch with things. I like that FareHarbor gets that although there's a template or universal aspect to tour businesses, that there are also some like my own that are constantly changing, evolving and pushing the envelope and do more than stay conventional. It means the world that their team is open to my evolution and are willing to work to create new dimensions to their own system to help me fulfill my vision! That's massive and money in the bank!

Vantagens:

Sounds cliche, but it's very organic and "thinks" like someone in the tour industry. It's almost scary! It's like the software knows what I'm thinking at times, stays ahead of me but then other times, it's like I'm teaching it new things. Very collaborative feeling.

Desvantagens:

I doubt if anything is dummy proof but this is as close as it can get. I do hope that in the future, they will find a way for me to add some alternative things to the checkout for the customer. I have a product that is related to the traveler experience and would love to have it as a check out option right before they buy the tour tickets or complete the transaction because I feel its like a final sale's plug reminder that they might either jump on board with or be interested enough to go back and review the product's description and be influenced to purchase it last second. Currently its an item for sale but its too separated from where I think it needs to be personally.

há 5 anos

Hi Shannon - We can't thank you enough for the positive feedback. We truly do consider you a partner and aim to make your experience with FareHarbor a collaborative one. That said we're always looking for ways to improve so, I'll definitely pass along your hopes for an alternative checkout for your customers. Thank you for your trust in FareHarbor and we look forward to the years of success to come! Mahalo!

L
Owner/operator, EUA

WOW, I am SO happy with this system

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We chose FareHarbor after having issues with our past "#1 Online Booking System," including it's failure to list a calendar when our site was viewed on mobile. I wouldn't have left if not for the stream of failures of the other software, which was pretty nice when it worked... now I'm happy it happened because FareHarbor is amazing. We are an escape room business with 3 themes, 4 rooms, 5 menu selections. It took a few days to get everything dialed in with FareHarbor, now the system saves me so much time and effort. The flexibility is amazing. I was a little worried because, although you can do everything yourself, it seemed you are encouraged not to. I worried this was going to be an issue, but their customer support is top notch. If I want schedules, promotional campaigns, ANYTHING changed, they get it done, and probably faster and smoother than trying to do it myself. Yet I still have the flexibility to easily change and add bookings, dates, prices, availability to individual activities on the schedule on the fly. Two of our rooms can be booked together or separately. We used to put them on schedule separately (book individual rooms this time of day, book pair of rooms for bigger groups that time of day) since if one of the rooms was booked, the two room option was no longer available. With FH both options are on schedule and customer demand drives the calendar selection... if one is chosen, the two room option automatically stops displaying, and the other room can still be booked individually (and visa versa). I saw someone mention the "cost" of the system. We weighed this against other systems and find the cost differences to be pretty much a wash. Their credit card rate is great, especially compared to the cost of going with one of a few other popular escape room booking systems, I would have had to pay for a gateway, route with a merchant's account, pay a variable and mostly higher rate for credit cards... this is all in one and so easy... and a few less things I need to keep track of. Yes, there is a convenience fee for online booking, we absorb this fee into our prices. And really, it's a booking you may not have had were it not for the booking system. They have many features I'm sure (or would hope) other systems have such as auto booking cutoff times, auto email confirmations and reminders, etc. Actual 24 hr cust svc, not "you can contact them 24 hrs a day, leave a message, but not hear back until the next business day."

Vantagens:

Flexibility, ability to change items on the fly and really give the best customer service I can because I can be flexible. I integrate it with my personal calendar so I get the bookings synced right to my phone. The ability to be flexible. Did I mention how flexible it is?

Desvantagens:

There are a couple items that are tricky to set up, but why would you when you can just email or call and have them do it. I'm learning to delegate to them, and it's freeing up even more of my time... ok that part's not a con, but the tricky to set up thing is.

há 7 anos

Wow! Thank you so much for the detailed review. We hope you know how grateful we are for your support. Flexible is our favorite word too! We're very excited to hear that we've delivered on that. If you ever need anything in the future, never hesitate to reach out. 24/7 means 24/7! Thanks again. - Becca

Steve
Managing Director, Austrália
Artes e artesanato, 2–10 funcionários

Fareharbor Prioritises Marketing Itself above its Customers

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Fareharbor offers a great booking service aside from the limitations mentioned.

Vantagens:

Customer service was excellent for installation and has been great for trouble shooting ongoing issues. Backend of the software is quite intuitive.

Desvantagens:

We selected and installed Fareharbour over Rezdy but one of the big disadvantages I see with Fareharbor relates to branding. Our website has a dark theme and Fareharbor currently does not have any flexibility to move beyond its white background booking windows (Rezdy does). This means our customers are jolted into a new environment once they click the book now button. The other issue is the only chance given to brand the pages is on the initial booking landing page, all subsequent booking pages are branded by Fareharbor logos and there is no option even to co-brand. I raised this with their developers and the response was sorry, its all hard coded. I then asked if I could have the fareharbour branding removed from the booking pages. Same deal, sorry, its all hard coded. For me this is not service orientated, we are the client and we should at least be able to choose if we want their logo presented, even if we have to pay a different rate. This would be important if you think that Fareharbor software gives your business a competitive advantage and you dont want to advertise to your competitors who provides your booking software. Bottom line seems that Fareharbor cares about their brand more than yours. That sux! Fareharbors booking calendar cannot manage multi-day bookings very well. Our business runs courses that span over 4 weeks. The Fareharbor calendar can only publish a workaround that presents all dates as text on the course start date. Clunky!

há 4 anos

Hi Steve - Thank you for taking the time to write this review and providing us with your honest feedback. Above all else, our priority is to grow your business. While the FareHarbor logo may pop up during the book form, the FareHarbor Lightframe is designed to create a streamlined buying experience for your customers that converts. As you mentioned, this hard-coded on our end, however this integration allows you to easily track sales sources and conversion metrics. Regarding the multi-day bookings, while we understand there may be some current limitations, our Product Team is always looking for ways to expand on our current features and functionalities. Please be on the look out for our Product and Feature Release Announcements

Operations Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Remarkably flexible. Does everything I need it to do. Support people look for ways to help my biz.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I wrote a review for software that I use. I don't know what Capterra really does, but I might look to see if I can find a substitute for QuickBooks accounting software here.

Vantagens:

Cleverly flexible. Has configurable settings to do all sorts of customizing of available time slots, staffing, pricing, etc. I never run into something I wish it would do that it doesn't already do. I know there are portions I am not even using that would probably benefit me even more. Easy to populate initially. I really don't remember much about that process because the FareHarbor people did most of it for me. The support team calls me from time to time to check if they can help me configure my upcoming seasonal schedule or anything else. Sometimes they contact me to notify me of new features I might be interested in. They spread non-competitive information about their other customers' experiences that might benefit me with regard to managing reviews, working with affiliates, working with concierges, etc. Integrates with Viator and Expedia and other resellers. Has never ever been unavailable.

Desvantagens:

It can't be both endlessly configurable/customizable and fast/simple at the same time. So I feel like there are a lot of clicks to get done what I need. I can't think of how to eliminate clicks though without eliminating features. Beyond that, I am reaching for ideas. Perhaps if there were some sort of integration with our QuickBooks accounting software that would be helpful. Because I am on it all day every day, perhaps an android app would be better than accessing it from the browser on my phone, but I am not sure how beneficial that would be. I am unsure how they could do it, but they as a company don't have any web presence that drives visitors to their vendors. Back when Zozi was around, they had a website that steered people to their customers but that was a different business model. I can't complain about the cost. I pay them so little that I wonder how their business model works. But I really have to get creative to think of any shortcomings. None that are software related.

há 6 anos

David, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

Bond
Manager/Tour Guide, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

At the end of the day, Fare Harbor does everything we absolutely need and works seamlessly.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Still getting benefits. Can't say enough about super responsive customer service. If you need something and they can do it, they will do it.

Vantagens:

convenience. negligible downtime. once it's set up, super easy to use. Extremely responsive customer service whether you call or email and some of the fastest email customer service I have ever seen. They know their product - no matter who you work with. Don't see what you need? just ask them. They've done a lot of "custom" (for lack of a better word) work so we can better accommodate our needs. Any company using reservations can afford this platform. Continuously one of the highest rated among reservation platforms. Reporting system. User permissions. You name it, Fare Harbor can do it.

Desvantagens:

There are only two things I can say I like the least - 1) FareHarbor would save a million man hours if they would offer the fareharbor credit card slider that connects to your phone, like Square. Having to manually enter all the credit card info when on-site for walkups or partial payments can slow me down considerably. and 2) More robust crew scheduling abilities. For example, I'd like my guests to be able to request specific tour guides - so ability to assign crew to specific customers would be very helpful for me. I don't dislike the new reports, but I definitely like the old Legacy reports better. I don't use many reports in fareharbor but the ones I do, I prefer the older Legacy. The new reports are not showing any private or locked tours in reports.

há 7 anos

Bond, Thanks for taking the time to us a review! We really appreciate the candid feedback. If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always available. Thanks again. Becca

Addyson
ZipTour Supervisor, EUA
Hotelaria, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great reservations system from the first season

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Implementing Fareharbor as a new program went really well, thanks entirely to the exceptional customer service support (shout-out to Raleigh and Mikaela). They were always available by phone and email and training went very smoothly. I was thoroughly impressed that Mikaela was involved and aware of events occurring within our department, and sent her condolences and her support. Because of this, Fareharbor feels more like a partnership than a "client" type relationship.
The actual program is very user-friendly which was a significant selling point for me. It is also easily implemented across other departments at our resort. Overall, I have been very satisfied with the functionality and overall performance of Fareharbor.

Vantagens:

It is very user friendly for front-end staff Mobile version is great Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL and they have a thorough knowledge of the program. Permissions are easily customized across users. This was a huge bonus, and has been very helpful so we can limit access to those who do not need it. Affiliate set-up is easy, and has a very fluid application. I have been very pleased with how we are able to implement partnerships with this program. They are consistently working to update the program.

Desvantagens:

Discounts are not easily implemented. We consistently have to find "work arounds" The automated emails do not allow for customization. Different departments use the automated confirmation email, but the resort address and contact information HAS to remain the same across departments. It makes it difficult for guests to contact us. Smartwaiver is minimally integrated. Our last reservation system automatically imported name, height, and weight from the waivers. This was a huge perk, and did not come with Fareharbor. We were promised that programming would work on it, but we have not seen results. There were not P2P Card readers for the desktop version of Fareharbor. Because of this, we had to purchase 3 iPads and use the mobile app in order to be PCI compliant for customer credit card security. Invoicing has to be done manually. It cannot be scheduled to happen automatically each month.

Kathleen
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte: GetApp

FAREHABOR IS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE COMPETITION

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: We vetted about six of the top online tour booking companies for our walking tour business in Manhattan and FareHarbor stood out far and above the rest. We immediately signed on after the conference call and looked no further. We were so impressed with FareHarbor’s customer management system which met all the criteria we were looking for including the flexibility of being able to use the system for cash on the spot sales, all the bells and whistles related to communicating with our customers with customizable booking confirmation and reminder e-mails, alert e-mails for weather, customer database, less clicks till purchase, fast and easy, good calendar layouts, etc. Cost was extremely important to us and FareHarbor had the lowest processing rate out there. It was an intuitive decision that we would be happy working with FareHarbor but we have been really blown away by what a uniquely smart company FareHarbor is. Since we spoke to many of their competitors we could easily see the difference in how FareHarbor operates. We come from a Fortune 100 company background and FareHarbor embraces the same attributes of continuous improvement, flawless execution and outstanding customer service that are hallmarks of a great company. FareHarbor gets a ten in the trust department. We trust the folks at FareHarbor to do the right things fortheir customers and continue to keep ahead of the curve and upgrade technology and services as they become available in the future. We value this company as a strategic partner going forward to grow our business. The company culture is outstanding and we know they mean it when they say “we do well when you do well”. They get this symbiotic relationship between our business and their business in a way that their competitors do not in our opinion. And the biggest bonus is that FareHarbor has the absolutely nicest people working for them. It is just a pleasure to deal with all the folks at FareHarbor.
Kathleen Kavanagh
NYC Street Smart Tours

Vantagens:

FareHarbor is a great company to partner with if you have a tour or activity business. Customer support is outstanding. Good customer feedback on ease of use. Excellent database. Easy and flexible system. Allows us to do cash sales on the spot. Flawlessly connects us to our customers. We really appreciate their low processing cost.

Desvantagens:

So far we have not found any cons

há 9 anos

Hi Kathleen, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this outstanding review! We are so lucky to be working with NYC Street Smart Tours, and it means the world to us that you feel the same. Thank you for all of your positive feedback from software functionality to your trust in us as a partner. We look forward to growing with you, and are excited to share all the innovative features that our product team will be releasing in the future. Thanks! Lauren

Saba
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Best Reservation Software + Awesome Customer Support Team!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: There is tremendous support from the FareHarbor team to ensure that things are operating properly and moving forward. They value a tour business no matter how small or large. There are team members who have specific expertise in the online digital world(ex. SEO specialist, partnerships). The Support Team members are friendly, knowledgeable and always willing to help resolve an issue before ending the call. Customer Support is open 24/7 /365!!! My website was created and is hosted by FareHarbor— all at no charge. What an amazing perk! I love having control over editing my website. It’s a HUGE plus to not pay a developer to do the edits. FareHarbor rocks the booking reservation software world!

Vantagens:

FareHarbor is the #1 booking software in the tourism industry! It is the absolute BEST company for tour operators to partner with for reservation software. They are on the cutting edge of reservation technology and have experienced astonishing growth since launching in 2013. I've been onboard with Fare Harbor for almost two years now. My sales have increased ever since I joined. My Account Manager is so supportive of me and my business and gives me strategic advice based on a Google Analytics report.

Desvantagens:

One task in particular could have fewer steps: changing the date of a tour.

há 5 anos

Aloha Saba! Thanks so much for your honest review! It is important to us that we have a team that is just as fast, powerful and adaptable as our software. We value your partnership and its important to us that you have the tools and resources to grow your business!

Richard
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Just finished our first busy season with FareHarbor

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We just finished our first busy season with FareHarbor. We use it for Kayak Tour and Kayak Rental reservations. We use The Booking Ninja for our phone support, and they are experts on FareHarbor (they recommended it to us). Between the two companies, we now are freed from answering phones, and can focus on making our tours the best they can possibly be. There are cheaper solutions out there, but they lacked some of the rich features that we needed. Here are my comments:
' Very powerful tool ' the only one that we found that could handle our need to seamlessly share kayaks between tours and rentals. This let us move our kayak rental reservations to the web, saving us a lot of work on our end.
' Not as intuitive as some other options. Some of the more powerful features work, but are not easy to understand from my end. Fortunately, we use 'The Booking Ninja' for our phone reservations, and they are experts on FareHarbor, and handle most day to day modifications for us. The FareHarbor staff did the original setup and handles any modifications that are beyond the Booking Ninja's capabilities, so the complexity is not as big a problem as we feared.
' Tool is steadily improving with new capabilities. These improvements have let us handle more complex scenarios without having to jump through hoops.
' Support has been very responsive. We work through our representative for most things, but can also simply call or email the support team.

Vantagens:

Very powerful features. This lets us handle our most complex needs. This is why we moved to FareHarbor.

Desvantagens:

Some of the powerful features are hidden from the casual user, so it is not always intuitive when a change is needed. Fortunately, we can just let The Booking Ninja or FareHarbor support know what we need, and they will do the necessary changes.

Anthony
Director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

FareHarbor is a life-saver!

Vantagens:

FareHarbor is the single best software purchase I have made for my business. It has streamlined my whole booking procedure. I was using an antiquated system - trading countless emails with guests and chasing leads non-stop. FareHarbor is so much more efficient and saves me countless hours. Moreover, FareHarbor's software can be tailor suited to your individual business needs. FareHarbor has allowed me to capture all necessary customer information and forms upfront! In addition, as a web-based application, I can access my booking calendar from anywhere in the world that has internet connection - so I am always connected no matter where I go. However, the best part about FareHarbor is the customer support and help! There 24/7 phone support is amazing - and it's real people, not automated. When I transitioned to this new software, I relied heavily on the helpline support - they are fabulous! Also a special thanks to one of the customer representative in the Channel Development team who has worked so hard on my behalf training my agents on how to use the software system!! She is the best!

há 7 anos

Wow, Anthony! This review is awesome. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're so excited to hear that FareHarbor has helped streamline your business processes and that our customer support has been helpful! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again. Becca