All I need to work in one place

Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Guillermo G.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Vantagens: I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch.
Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way.
I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more.
I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time.
Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Desvantagens: I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

Avaliado em 28/11/2018
Adam D.
Customer Success Manager
201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU. Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Vantagens: Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Desvantagens: It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software. We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days. We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

Avaliado em 24/11/2016
Jaime N.
Founder & Marketing Strategist
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Vantagens: - Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version.
- Great user interface
- Easy to setup and use
- Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others.
- Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me.
- All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address.
- Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost.
- Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this).
-Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback
- Their team update the app every few days

Desvantagens: - Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level
- Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better).
- Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features.
- Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

por Agile CRM em 25/11/2016

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Avaliado em 26/10/2018
Bill B.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Vantagens: Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Desvantagens: There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Avaliado em 17/04/2018
Erik R.
Co-Owner + Videographer
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Desvantagens: There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Good overall system with a few glitches

Avaliado em 15/08/2018
Derek "storme" B.
Technical Director
Varejistas, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Vantagens: Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Desvantagens: Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

por Agile CRM em 22/08/2018

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Avaliado em 19/01/2017
Ken R.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Vantagens: - integrates sales management and marketing automation natively
- easy to use
- feature rich with a lot of add-ons
- very well priced
- great support team

Desvantagens: - Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Avaliado em 31/03/2018
David F.
Managing Partner
Produção audivisual
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Desvantagens: Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Moving from Salesforce to Agile CRM

Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Director of Marketing
Imobiliárias, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I am replacing Salesforce with Agile CRM to save cost, create a more streamlined interface with our website and sales team.

Vantagens: I like that all three modules (Sales, Marketing, Service) are contained in a very easy to use interface. There are basic and advanced functions available without all the Salesforce bloat. Ex: I can set up a simple Round Robin for my sales team without having to spend a bunch of extra money for a plugin or dig deep into layers and layers of Salesforce complications to just get to the place to set it up.

Desvantagens: There are some limitations to the integrations vs other apps but it does integrate with the big boys (popular software). The help desk is expanding rapidly, but currently, you have to schedule calls with a rep. The rep is super helpful, but sometimes there is a wait time.

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

Avaliado em 30/06/2017
Directeur de la Relation Client
Internet, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).
We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved. Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself. By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming. Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Vantagens: - Many plugins available
- Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive
- Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers
- Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Desvantagens: - Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Avaliado em 13/07/2017
Dennis H.
Chief Engineer & Co-founder
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work). ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing. OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning). BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Desvantagens: Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.
But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Avaliado em 07/10/2017
Simon james P.
Free Business Coaching
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Desvantagens: They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Generous offer of features

Avaliado em 01/05/2019
Nissanka S.
Software Engineer
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

Vantagens: I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care
not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed
this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing
strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total
marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing
whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP.
Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party
apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to
many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Desvantagens: agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Avaliado em 13/07/2017
Evelina R.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

Desvantagens: The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Avaliado em 20/07/2017
Konstantin T.
Marketing and Innovation manager
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Vantagens: The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Desvantagens: for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

A very user friendly CRM

Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Michael N.
Business Development Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Vantagens: - I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface. - It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team. - Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me. - Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites. - The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Desvantagens: Can improve on the customer support part.

Fantastic CRM, easy to use but powerful features

Avaliado em 29/10/2015
Jez J.
Software
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: We have used a number of CRM's over the past two years looking for a system that can help automate our marketing efforts and also be an easy central repository for addresses and contact details. We used to use Highrise which was too basic, and more of a contacts manager and then trialled Pipedrive and Onepage CRM. Although these products provided some of the user features we required they all had issues which necessitated finding another CRM. The vendor is responsive to support queries, and always replies very quickly.

Desvantagens: My least favourite part of this product is the new user interface they launched, it's partly persona preference but I preferred the old UI. The vendor provided a link that lets me use the old UI but I am not sure how long this will be supported. It would also be useful to have the option of very basic accounts that literally provide address book access. We ended up using their API to push data to google shared contacts for users who don't need the full CRM feature set.

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Avaliado em 11/07/2017
Olivier K.
Consultant / Business developer
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Vantagens: A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Avaliado em 04/10/2018
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Desvantagens: Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

por Agile CRM Inc. em 24/10/2018

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Updated review: big improvements

Avaliado em 06/02/2017
Loic S.
Operations Manager
Serviços ao consumidor, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

Vantagens: - free trial
- loaded with features
- fast learning curve
- continuous improvements
- a lot of integrations

Desvantagens: - I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX.
- Reporting features are pretty limited
- A/B testing is difficult to work with

Great CRM with abundant features and good set of integrations

Avaliado em 14/06/2018
Manager - Sales
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Used it majorly for Sales Activities. Great Automation options to follow-up with prospects, user friendly UI. Managing Contacts and Deals is quite easy. Emails reports, along with other reports, is wonderful. The Free version is definitely useful for someone who is just starting-up with enough features to get going. Form Creation is easy as well which can be effortlessly integrated with your website.

Desvantagens: Their support team is slow in understanding issues. There is a clear disconnect between the Deals and the Contacts. Updating a Deal doesn't affect the related contact unless there is an automation in place for the same. The emails sent from AgileCRM, at times, seem to be flagged as spam.

It truly is a great program

Avaliado em 03/06/2017
Charlinda B.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Clients relations are managed, leads generated through webforms are nurtured and the process is automated. Segmenting clients have never been easier and support for the product is fantastic! Keeping track of tasks is an integral part of my daily function and the task management within Agile keeps me on track. Assigning tasks to alternative users are easy. Client records can be as detailed as required and one of the other things I do often is associate specific documentation to individual client contacts. Integration with 3rd parties are easy. The timeline feature is a gem! AgileCRM is truly a great product!

Desvantagens: The only feature that requires attention is the automation. The campaigns and nodes are limited -
even on the paid plans, but I know that Agile is in the process of reviewing this.

Calendar in Military Time

Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Alex M.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for. My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

Vantagens: The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

Desvantagens: The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time. As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this. The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix. Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water. The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level. All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software. If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

por Agile CRM em 19/09/2019

Hi Alex,
Thank you for sharing your review with us. Our product features are driven by the inputs given by our customers. Agile CRM is just designed to solve all the three purposes on a single platform. This could a small feature and may not be considered on first priority. But, we will take this into consideration. We at Agile CRM are open to the user's feedback and suggestions and have been working on the same which really helped us scale to where we are now. Also, we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps and Schedule.ly is the one that can be used for calendar and scheduling. If you would like to try this new app, please share your acceptance with our support team at [email protected] so that we can share the same with you.

Don't be afraid to ask - great customer service

Avaliado em 13/01/2017
Jo K.
Managing Partner
Formação profissional e coaching, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We were looking for an off the shelf CRM package as our in-house system could no longer keep up with changes in technology. We also wanted something that would integrate our marketing. We are a small team and wanted something that wasn't too shiny. We needed it to be user-friendly rather than all bells and whistles. After browsing through several options online Agile phoned us, which rather illustrated how useful the system was! 2 years in and we are about to renew our subscription. As with all CRMs, there are pros and cons, but the customer service and friendly team at Agile mean a lot to us.

Vantagens: Wonderful Customer Service. All I need to do is write an email outlining my query, and not only does the phone ring very shortly afterward, my query is answered in depth and with a great deal of professionalism. If we have uncovered a bug or make a suggestion as to how things could be improved they are noted and often implemented. The marketing campaign sending is simple, although you do have to remember to press several save buttons before you can be sure all your work hasn't been lost!

Desvantagens: As the team is so reactive, sometimes things change a bit too readily and we sometimes loose things that we liked. But not a big deal.

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

Avaliado em 24/05/2019
Sergey S.
Aparelhos médicos, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Good for marketing & sales.
Useful automatisation.

Desvantagens: I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

por Agile CRM em 31/07/2019

Hi Sergey

Thanks for your feedback.

Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.

Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future.

To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted.

Please feel free to write us back at [email protected] for any questions.