15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Agile CRM

Agile CRM é um conjunto completo de vendas, marketing e serviços, criado para permitir que pequenas e médias empresas vendam e comercializem como as Fortune 500.

Saiba mais sobre o Agile CRM

Vantagens:

Ease of use, Price, standard integrations are easy to connect and the widespread connectors that support Agile CRM.

Desvantagens:

The inability to cancel despite following their instructions for cancellation to a tee.

Notas do Agile CRM

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,0
Atendimento ao cliente
4,0
Recursos
4,1
Relação qualidade/preço
4,1

Probabilidade de recomendação

7,5/10

O Agile CRM tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 519 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Agile CRM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (519)

Amanda
Gerente, Brasil
Serviços de Facilities, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

A melhor para gerenciar Lead

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

A melhor ferramenta que adquirimos para o gerenciamento e captura de leads. Consigo gerenciar todos os leads e orgazicional da empresa inteiro

Desvantagens:

Há recursos que podem ser melhorados no quisito de relatório.

Tayandra
diretor, Brasil
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Crm

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Quase todos, leads, contatos, lembretes, sempre consigo reagendar quando o cliente não responde.

Vantagens:

Como cliente eu gostei do programa, bem usual.

Desvantagens:

Complicadinho e dificil de mexer, tem que ter alguém especializado nele para ensinar todas as suas categorias e tudo o que o software tem para oferecer.

Rita de Cassia
Gerente, Brasil
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Programa me atende nas necessidades do dia dia e na informação dos clientes.

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Uma boa experiência, apesar de travar as vezes consigo manter informações importantes de clientes.

Vantagens:

Facilidade em usar, consegui passar para pessoas que nunca haviam usado o CRM.

Desvantagens:

As vezes fica lento, e trava, mas me atende da mesma forma.

Gabriel
Analista de Testes, Brasil
Desenvolvimento de programas, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Avaliação AgileCRM

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Melhor usabilidade.

Vantagens:

Organização e acessibilidade, facilidade no segmento de possíveis clientes, comunicação eficiente, visibilidade de vendas.

Desvantagens:

Complexibilidade de entender algumas informações sem realizar a busca.

Gina
Gina
Process Management Analyst, Alemanha
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

An App with good functions

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

From the mobile application we can manage our email or website marketing without resorting to complex systems, I like the simple application and the ability to manage customer data without errors.

Desvantagens:

I have no negative comments about its mobile application, I have used its functions and I like everything, it is very simple.

Guillermo
Guillermo
Sales & Marketing Manager, Argentina
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

All I need to work in one place

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Vantagens:

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Desvantagens:

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Alex
Owner, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Calendar in Military Time

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for. My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

Vantagens:

The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

Desvantagens:

The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time. As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this. The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix. Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water. The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level. All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software. If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

Resposta do Agile CRM

há 5 anos

Hi Alex, Thank you for sharing your review with us. Our product features are driven by the inputs given by our customers. Agile CRM is just designed to solve all the three purposes on a single platform. This could a small feature and may not be considered on first priority. But, we will take this into consideration. We at Agile CRM are open to the user's feedback and suggestions and have been working on the same which really helped us scale to where we are now. Also, we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps and Schedule.ly is the one that can be used for calendar and scheduling. If you would like to try this new app, please share your acceptance with our support team at [email protected] so that we can share the same with you.

Michael
Founder, EUA
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Agile CRM - Lots of features, mediocre execution

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I really want to like it. Such a good price for great features and a good UI. But some glitches prevent me from using it any longer.

Vantagens:

Great features for the price. Nice User Interface. Intuitive.

Desvantagens:

Email marketing bounces back and other email challenges never really got resolved.

Joshua
Owner, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good little CRM for a great price

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Vantagens:

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

Desvantagens:

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

Zandrich
CMO/COO, África do Sul
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Agile - More than just CRM

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: With an enormous set of automated tools and processes, using Agile has become absolutely essential to our operation. Potential sales are monitored along with KPIs and success rates. Another aspect I personally appreciate is that dashboards are modular/extendible, allowing me a complete overview of everything that matters to my work at a glance.

Vantagens:

Having all our tools unified in one system, all our databases automatically completed and maintained, all interactions logged, and all processes tracked - has made Agile CRM the foundation of every department in our establishment. Given the price point over functionality and support, there is simply no alternative to Agile.

Desvantagens:

Although it would be difficult to find fault with Agile on the surface, Agile CRM lacks integration with a few niche APIs we happen to use.

Petteri
Coach, Finlândia
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great product, unfortenately not updated anymore

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

The best thing about Agile CRM is the combination of CRM and marketing features, along with its very competitive pricing. I have tested many CRM softwares, and Agile CRM is by far the best for me.

Desvantagens:

The company behind Agile CRM launched 500apps, which includes crm.io; however, crm.io is not as yet as good and easy to use as Agile CRM. Agile CRM is not any more updated.

Javier
CEO, Argentina
Entretenimento, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great Customer Support and Features

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Desvantagens:

User interface and report customization.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Agile CRM Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Vantagens:

- Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

Desvantagens:

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
Agent, Benin
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Avis Agile CRM

4,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: It's a good software you can use the free version with more than 1000 customers but to benefit from all the features, you need a more expensive subscription

Vantagens:

It is a very good software for managing projects and tasks and even these clients. It is very great

Desvantagens:

The major problem I encountered is that to benefit from all the features, you have to subscribe to a more expensive plan

Jason
Managing director, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A good mid level crm but not top shelf

3,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall it’s a good tool but not our preference. We would use a competitor if we wanted the full crm experience.

Vantagens:

It’s easy to navigate and use but not as easy and functional as other crms on the market

Desvantagens:

It feels disjointed. Other crms feel all inclusive and easier to use.

Jaime
Founder & Marketing Strategist, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: GetApp

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Vantagens:

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version. - Great user interface - Easy to setup and use - Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others. - Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me. - All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address. - Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost. - Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this). -Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback - Their team update the app every few days

Desvantagens:

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level - Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better). - Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features. - Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

Resposta do Agile CRM

há 7 anos

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Michael
Manager, Nova Zelândia
Redação e edição de texto, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

3.5 painful years

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Vantagens:

Price Customer Service (except for fixing bugs) Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

Desvantagens:

They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon". Clunky interface Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered. Emails to clients bounce WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

Jasmine
manager, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Do not use Agile if you want a service that you can trust

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with them was awful. They refused to give me any compensation for all the months of their product not working. trying to extract my data was a living nightmare and they wont give refunds even when their product fails.

Vantagens:

when i first signed up for agile it was quite good. it had a few bugs that i overlooked and decided not to use like webhooks and scheduling.

Desvantagens:

I used only the campaigns and tags. Over the last year the campaigns stopped sending emails and the last 6 months they stopped sending altogether. I was told this would be fixed time and time again for over 6 months and it got to the point where the guy on the chat told me to make an appointment call. I never received that call or any of the othersi tried to book in. They never sent me correspondence as they promised and if you try to call their customer care number it is cancelled. They did finally get my emails working and all of the email that had been in a cue for the past year got email that had thousands of dollars worth of updates that they werent entitled to in them. Then when i wanted to cancel they wouldn't call me to cancel (they require a phone call to cancel) and charged me ANOTHER month. you also cannot download your campaigns and have to apistakingly go through and either have a replacement app ready or post everything into a word document so you dont lose your data.

Erik
Erik
Co-Owner + Videographer, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Desvantagens:

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Slavica
Sales Operation Specialist, Croácia
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Good value for Money

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

Vantagens:

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training Very easy to use and modify. Different modules through single platform Nice visual reports

Desvantagens:

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

david
Managing Partner, EUA
Serviços de informação, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

SDR Feedback

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My experience has been very good.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

Desvantagens:

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Shekhar
Digital Marketing, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Not good, need lot of improvements and a good developer team

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Worst experience.

Vantagens:

Simplicity, nothing else to like in the CRM.

Desvantagens:

Always has server delay issue, did not send emails to contacts just shows email sent in activities. Worst server, hard to make reports as reports did not get update after email sent. Campaign feature is very basic and hard and also wait nodes in campaign is very poorly managed. Customer care team did not understand queries they just reply server delay. since October 2020. They suggest to move to there new platform which but asks customers to migrate data rather than they migrating data to new platform.

Michael
Michael
Loan Consultant, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços financeiros, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic and HIGHLY customizable

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Agile is a highly customizable CRM platform for someone (or team) who wants detailed customization of not only the pipeline management but also automated (or semi-automated) email, phone/text integrations also.

Vantagens:

This is one of the most highly customizable CRM's I have found. the customizations and integrations are fantastic. Integrations of 3rd party software appears to be growing and is still a bit lacking but the key integration of google contacts sets if far apart from the competition.

Desvantagens:

It can be a bit on the tedious side to customize and set up. It is not simple enough for many would-be users and does require some above-average computer skills. On the plus side, the ability to customize so much more than other CRM's is also what sets it far apart from the competition.

Simon
CEO, Reino Unido
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

A happy user

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

Vantagens:

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

Desvantagens:

We will need to establish how the system works at scale

Adam
Adam
Vice President of Opportunity, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Not very easy to use as desired, customer support is lacking

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Low cost option and an all in one solution if willing to sacrifice efficiency and organization

Vantagens:

I like that there are multiple features and uses for this software ranging from email marketing to contact management that can all be accessed in one place. The free plan includes some valuable uses as well.

Desvantagens:

The process for organizing and managing follow up calls and sales funnel movement involves too many steps, which reduces the simplicity factor considerably. This has caused me to have to use other functions that weren't intended for the use I ultimately use them for, which can be frustrating. Customer support is outsourced and scheduled in 30 minute blocks of time and once that time is up, you are cut off regardless of resolving your issue and are then directed to scheduling another block of time at a later date.

Resposta do Agile CRM

há 6 anos

Hi Adam, All our processes are set up to guide you in using our CRM to its full potential and irrespective of the business (size or industry), our product is applicable due to the vast and necessary features we provide. We have a one-time implementation process to help customise the tool as per your business requirements. For this, our training specialists are always ready to help based upon your schedule. For any other issues, you can connect with technical support via chat and email at www.agilecrm.com/support