15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do SignUpGenius

Sobre SignUpGenius

Ferramenta de cadastro para gerentes de grupos e voluntários. Programe voluntários, organize eventos e arrecade dinheiro em um único cadastro.

Saiba mais sobre o SignUpGenius

Vantagens:

One of the best features of SignUp Genius for churches and non-profits is it's price.

Notas do SignUpGenius

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SignUpGenius tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 1.966 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o SignUpGenius antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1.966)

Sharan
Internship
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

SignUp Genius Review

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Avaliador Verificado
Materiais de construção, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Um produto muito bom

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Eu adoro ver receitas de comidas mas típicas é ele me ajudou muito

Vantagens:

Ele é muito facil de ser utilizado tem uma interface gráfica muito simples, muito bom

Desvantagens:

Não consegui ver nada de ruim nesse software, pelo contrário ele é ótimo

Whitney
Whitney
Director of Advancement, EUA

Great Program for Schools

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: SignUp Genius has been a tremendous asset for our school. We use it both for school events and for our parent organization, and it has been a great resource for coordinating volunteers and planning events. Some examples have included scheduling regular volunteers for single events, coordinating larger events (ex: Oktoberfest) which require a large number of volunteers serving in different capacities at different times, and allowing parents to sign up for parent teacher conference time slots. We've been very pleased that this has been a time saver for our school.

Vantagens:

SignUp Genius is a must-have for schools. Multiple design options allow us to customize sign-ups for a wide variety of events - from Parent- Teacher conferences, to coordinating parent volunteers, to planning community events. Flexible scheduling variables allow for a broad range of events - from volunteers at a single event, to on-going events. Easy to use and adapt to each unique event. This also allows you to easily copy or duplicate a past event, which is very helpful with events that happen monthly or yearly.

Desvantagens:

It would be helpful if there was an easy way within the platform for volunteers to access multiple sign-ups that we have created at one time. We currently have to collect individual signup links and share them- but it would be useful to have a landing page for our organization where we could collect multiple events in one easy place.

Gladys
Community Program Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for volunteer registration and engagement

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It's a great tool when recruiting groups for an event. It keeps track of who is scheduled for which shift, if there are more than one, and provides reminders to volunteers in intervals--one week out, 2 days out and day-of. If you need to organize a group for a team effort, SignUp Genius makes it very easy to do.

Vantagens:

I really like the ease of use for my volunteers to sign up. I work with a lot of volunteers that are retired and don't spend lots of time on the computer, and it's very easy for them to sign up. They like that they don't have to create an account or provide any other information to sign up beyond their email address for reminders. We source volunteers about 14-16 times per year, and this helps that process to happen seamlessly every time.

Desvantagens:

The ads. At the end when volunteers sign up, they are bombarded with these pop up adds for various vendors. Once you close the window, another pops up and then another and another. You have to click through 3 or 4 before it goes away. Not a fan.

há 2 meses

Hi Gladys, Thank you for submitting a review. It will help you to know that we offer paid subscriptions that allow you to remove ads from your sign up pages. If you have questions on how to remove the ads you mentioned, please email [email protected] to reach our support team. We are happy to help you!

L
Admin, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Works but Could be Better

2,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

SignUpGenius does what it says but its severe lack in aesthetic updates in the past decade leaves its users with much to be desired.

Desvantagens:

SignUpGenius should work to improve its look and function just marginally as it has not done so in over a decade and this failure to stay up to date with the times is costing them valuable users.

mês passado

Hello, Thank you for submitting a review. We do make updates to the site and always welcome feedback from our customers regarding requested features. Our customer support team is also happy to offer suggestions that will help you create great looking sign up pages. Themes are updated several times a year, and you can add your own images to a page as well as change the colors that show on your page. We also offer a landing page option that you can customize for your organization. Please email [email protected] to reach our support team. We are happy to help you!

Vandana Pai
Business Admin, Reino Unido
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários

Hassle free scheduling

5,0 semana passada Novo

Vantagens:

It made life so much easier with scheduling. i just have to put in the time slots and voila!

Desvantagens:

a choice of option for 'more than 2' slots would have been better, probably?

semana passada

Thank you for submitting a review! We offer the ability to create more than two slots on a sign up. You can also edit the quantity of each slot offered to participants. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected]. Our support team would love to help!

Karen
Associate Editor, EUA
Editoras, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great app for managing volunteer staff

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I'm very happy whenever anyone chooses to use this app. It helps events run smoother and makes delegation easy. I believe it helps organizers feel less stressed when they have an easy method like this to ask for help or gently nudge members of groups in which volunteer time is required.

Vantagens:

As a user of signup genius, I appreciate the transparency of the app, how it lists exactly what type of help is requested and in what amounts. I can choose to commit to aspects that I can manage, knowing I'm able to complete the commitment, instead of agreeing to a vague volunteer time or effort. I have personal limits on my physical abilities and time, so it's very helpful to be able to choose something that I can do and feel like I'm contributing.

Desvantagens:

Signup genius leaves the details of signups up to the administrator, which can't be helped, but sometimes signups don't have as many details or as much transparency. Maybe some optional prompts could be added to the set-up, such as a pop-up that suggests adding more detail, but isn't required.

Jackson
Assistant Director, EUA
Captação de recursos, 51–200 funcionários

SignUpGenius Call Center Review

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I like the simplicity of the program. Being able to schedule events for my team to sign up for in advance, while also being able to manage those sign up forms is very valuable to me. I work with a lot of students and their schedules are very fluid. Being able to adjust scheduling but also get this to them via phone helps get events put together in quick time, saving energy and time so I can produce more for my organization

Desvantagens:

I wish you could customize more in depth. Just a minor detail though. I have been using SignUpGenius for a long time now, not only with the organization I am with now, and it has always been effective and top of the line! Highly recommend!

há 2 semanas

Thank you for submitting a review! We offer the ability to customize sign up themes and confirmation/reminder emails as well. If you have any questions about customization, please reach out to [email protected]. Our support team would love to help!

Abigail
Assistant Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Creating event sign ups has never been easier!

Vantagens:

SignUpGenius is farily easy to use. I've utilized both the free and premium version for event registration and communications and have really enjoyed them. In my role I am responsible for interviewing upwards of 100-200 student candidates a year in both individual and group capacities. It's imperative for me to have a website that allows me to quickly and effeciently create events for people to sign up for with accurate details, is easy to read, and will ensure notifications and reminders are sent out. It takes so much pressure off of my plate to do all of the things!

Desvantagens:

There was a small learning curve for me! I didn't quite understand how timeblocks worked, how to input specific information, or allow multiple people to sign up for one timeslot. It didn't take me long to figure out, but there was still a slight curve. Additionally, I do wish the free version had a few more styles to select from when creating a sign up!

Tianna
Balloon artist, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Great for organizing

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I enjoy signup genius most for school volunteering! It is an incredible tool for getting volunteers for many different things. From lunch help to auction help to school event help. It is perfect because everyone can see what they are signing up for it’s clear and concise.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing bad to say about signup genius!

Luiza
Team leader, Alemanha
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy app to keep track of projects, donations, sign up lists!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Every time my team and I have used SingUpGenius for different aspects of our non profit work, it has been a great experience and helpful

Desvantagens:

I have not found something that hasn’t been good about it

Mary
Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Convenience and Ease

Vantagens:

I like how easy it is for our personnel to designate specific needs, time slots, or volunteer opportunities for our organization. Our organization’s volunteer pool can select a time/slot that is convenient to them.

Desvantagens:

I cannot think of any negatives with sign up genius. Sign ups are made easy through this platform!

Matthew
IT Analyst, Canadá
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Great for Non-Profits

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Overall it's a great tool that any organization that uses sign ups. It can accommodate a lot of different types of signups which makes it very flexible. I would definitely recommend.

Vantagens:

Our not for profit group had endless issues with volunteer tracking and recruiting. We'd use spreadsheets and word documents and it was just painful. So we started using SUG and many of our issues went away. The single best thing is that it is simple for our volunteers to sign up which is the most important thing. Our admin was also able to learn it fairly easily.

Desvantagens:

The free version has lots of ads so that is somewhat annoying. But the biggest weakness of SUG is the user interface. It's very old and antiquated. This isn't a huge negative but something I think the company could fix if they tried.

Lena
Owner, EUA
Veterinária, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SignUp Genius is Perfect for all Event Planning.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: SignUp Genius has made planning our events and organizing our volunteers so easy. We are able to get the volunteers needed as well as any supplies needed more efficiently. I like that the event details as well as the volunteer information is all in one place, easy for me to see and easy for our clients to see and respond. I am able to track every aspect of my event very easily and communicate with everyone on multiple platforms. I feel my event attendance has gone up since using this software and my clients appreciate how easy it is to use. I highly recommend using this for your sign up needs.

Vantagens:

I like how easy it is to plan events while at the same time filling volunteer positions or needed items all in one place that is easily accessible.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice to have more integration with other contact platforms to be able to import more information.

Aaron
Administrator, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good for setting up sign-up lists

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use Sign Up Genius when we are hosting an event that requires additional help. Being able to have help signed up and ready to go is nice.

Vantagens:

We use Sign-Up Genius when we need to have people sign up for an event. Sign up genius makes it simple to create an event and then organize the participants following the sign up period.

Desvantagens:

Signup Genius is somewhat expensive. It is a simple program, but is expensive to use. However, if you are able to have people sign up, any amount of money should be paid!

há 4 anos

Hi Aaron, thanks for your review and for using SignUpGenius. I am glad to hear that it was simple for you to create your event and organize participants. You are welcome to manage your sign ups from your free account. If you would like to learn more about optimizing your free account, please click on the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/blog/maximize-signupgenius-free-basic-plan.cfm

Owner, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

Very good, but...

Vantagens:

Easy to use, customer friendly, ability to send mass communications

Desvantagens:

Cannot delete users from a signup. For me, this is a major design flaw. As a business, I don't understand why signup genius does not have a functionality for deleting users' access to signups. Even though there is a delete function, it is misleading in that users still have the ability to access signups even when they are supposedly "deleted" by accessing through their initial e-mail invite. Customer Service's response is that in order to deny access, new signups need to be created that are not accessible by "old" users. Well, this is much easier said than done. I don't want to be managing multiple signups. I use one signup as a dynamic scheduling tool for users coming on and off our schedule. Having multiple schedules targeted towards different user groups is an extremely cumbersome solution, requiring managing schedules over multiple signups- way too complicated. As a result, to me this is a major privacy issue in that unwanted users now have access to a signup, even though they are supposedly "deleted". I don't understand why Signup Genius allows this, unless they are marketing to all potential users and never want to lose the Personal Information.

há 5 anos

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. To clarify, you can delete participants from a sign up. You can also remove participants from your groups so that they do not receive future invites associated with your sign ups/account. However, once you take the action to send an invite to a group member, there isn't a way to recall that invite that has already been sent. If the invite is sent to that group member's email account, the only way to delete that invite would be to delete the email from their account. Since SignUpGenius does not have access to the person's email account, there isn't a way to delete the access to the sign up from the invite they received, unless the sign up is deleted. We apologize for the frustration this issue caused for you.

Kristina
Senior Conservation Associate, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

PTA parents have the answer - take it from them and get this

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy for organizers and volunteers, it sends automatic reminders and lets people choose their own roles. Wouldn't run an event without it.

Vantagens:

You know who has cracked the code for volunteer sign up? The pros, the ones who live in the trenches of bringing people together to get stuff done - I'm talking about parents and teachers of young children. The PTA president, the room parent- the poor soul who got stuck organizing the spring auction again this year. Use their knowledge and get this great freemium tool that is really easy for volunteers and organizers with lots of reminders and communication tools on both sides. It has automatic reminders, and people can change their own roles. Matching people to the right role is the art of volunteer management - let them choose their job and stop herding cats and managing spreadsheets. I am currently using sign up genius to manage volunteers for a music festival, our events person used spreadsheet last year even though I shared this tool so when I took it over I was sure that this site was my first stop. I can see that the pro functions are really useful and we are not big enough to need them but if we did they would be fully worth it.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could email everyone that signed up since my last email for a volunteer sheet that is open for longer than a few days.

há 6 anos

Thank you for your kind review, Kristina! We love hearing how SignUpGenius helps you manage volunteers. You can email sign up participants any time up to 30 days after your event has ended. To do this, go to "Messages" on the left side of your Sign Ups page and click"Compose". Choose: Email people participating in a sign up. Click the white button to select the sign up from the drop-down list of sign ups. Click 'Ok' Select the white Select People button and choose to send the email to those who have signed up. Enter the text of your email, click "Preview and Send" and send your message. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team: http://www.signupgenius.com/help

Sarah
Asst. Director of ECE, EUA

The Ultimate Organization Tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Connecting with families has never been more difficult and this tool optimizes everyone's time by being efficient and reducing the amount of time that we need to send and collect information.

Vantagens:

For a long time, our program not only struggled to get volunteers for events, but struggled to reach the volunteers to give them information about an event. We tried manually e-mailed, paper sign up copies, giant bulletin boards in the hallway, and it seemed as though we always missed people. It also left a lot of leg work for us. Enter SignUpGenius! The best part about the website is that its EASY to navigate and it is so fast to create a sign up for an event. You essentially write a small blurb about the event and then choose the template that best meets the needs of your event--whether it is one day or more, one-time slot of several and the number of volunteers. Then, you can either upload your contacts to their website, or create a link that you can send out. We use SignUpGenius for every event! It sends the admin e-mails when someone has signed up so that you can keep track of how your doing. The very BEST feature is that it automatically sends out a reminder about the event to everyone who has signed up. This has saved us more hours than I can count! After the event is over, it archives it so you still have the information to refer too.

Desvantagens:

There is very little that I dislike about SignUpGenius and most of it is just more annoying than anything. While SignUpGenius is free for users, they do have a "Pro" edition that you can choose to pay for. This includes photos to use for your event posting or specific additional features. If you click on them accidentally, it will prompt you to sign up for the Pro edition. Not a big deal, just a nuisance, and sometimes its uncertain as to why these are paid features.

Ashlee
Manager of Development & Leadership Advancement, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I use it for all my events!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, this has been a great way to manage my events from trainings to pot lucks!

Vantagens:

As a training manager, I'm constantly advertising new events and having to track sign ups and attendance for each of them - which is where SignUp Genius really comes in handy. I have used both a paid for version and the free version of SignUp Genius, both have done exactly what I've needed them to do and I choose to continue to use it over other sign up software. I love that I can create a simple sign up, send out the link in my advertisements for sessions, and I immediately get emails the moment anyone signs up. I love this feature the most. I don't have to constantly log back in and check the sign up to send calendar invites, it automatically lets me know. I can even incorporate an additional question to ask regarding the topic of the training to collect questions and feedback for my presenters before the session to help guide their approach.

Desvantagens:

This has become common use at our institution, but when it was just rolling out, we started using the function of sending out emails through SignUp Genius and they often had sign ups go to junk mail or with a warning of an unrecognized sender. That was an issue, however, we now send the emails ourselves and just include the link to the sign up and that works best for us.

Ashley
Second Grade Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Sending home forms to sign up for parent teacher conferences can be challenging. They get lost, sometimes they need to be translated, and sometimes people have already selected this time slot. Using sign up genius solves all of those problems. The link goes directly to the parents via email or Dojo. They can select the time slot that works best for their families, and once the time slot if full it does not show up anymore. I love that I can customize the design and make it school themed. I will not switch back to a paper version!

Vantagens:

I love that I am able to schedule my conferences with parents digitally and without sending a sign-up form home that could be easily lost. It allows me to send a like to my parents, and then they can pick the time slot that works for them.

Desvantagens:

If it does not already exist on the parent side, I would love for it to send a reminder of their upcoming conference. Also, if I could mark the attendance slots of who showed up for their conferences.

há 3 anos

Hi Ashley, thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. We love hearing how SignUpGenius simplifies your life as a teacher! It may be helpful to know that when participants are signed up with their personal email address, they can receive an automatic reminder for their appointment. You can learn more at our FAQ: https://www.signupgenius.com/faq/view-reminders.cfm We offer an advanced feature that allows you to add a custom hidden question to your sign up. This field can be used to note attendance. You can learn more about custom questions at this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/faq/custom-questions.cfm. Our support team would love to answer any questions you may have! Please reach out if we can help: [email protected]

Andrea
Education Director, EUA
Entretenimento, 11–50 funcionários

Lots of potential!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, I still utilize SignUp Genius as I find it the best way to manage sign-ups for events, auditions, etc.

Vantagens:

I love how easy it can be to create sign-ups within the site. There are many different customizable backgrounds and themes - which expand on options if you use the paid version of SignUp Genius. The reporting and printable lists are extra helpful as well. It's also wonderful that you can access this site anywhere.

Desvantagens:

However, whether using the paid or free versions, there are still some areas that could use some finessing to create an easier, more intuitive end-user experience (eg: the description section can be buggy, doesn't inform users when character limit has been reached - or what that is in the section, up and down arrows are the only way to move through editing this section, etc.)

há 2 anos

Hi Andrea, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your insight on ways we can improve the site. We always appreciate hearing from our creators and learning what features will be most useful for them. I will share your thoughts with our development team. If you would like to contact our support team with additional information, please email them at our [email protected] address. They can also help you add your description to your sign up page.

Ileana
Center Manager, EUA

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: SignUpGenius has been great to keep our activities and events organized and send the automated email reminders to the participants

Vantagens:

Great way to get your employees to participate in work and non-work related events. We used Sales force for an event that we were participating in and it was easy to manage. It provides reminders and it is user friendly.

Desvantagens:

It is a bit difficult to cancel once you have signed up. You have to email the administrator and have them cancel it for you. Maybe there is an easier way but I have not found it.

há 5 anos

Hi Ileana, There are various ways to delete or edit a sign up, depending on how you signed up. If you signed up using your email address, you can access the sign up by following the link provided in your email invite, confirmation or reminder message. When you view the sign up, you'll see text that reads, "Change your Sign Up." Click on that option and follow the instructions. If you have a SignUpGenius account, it's pretty easy to remove your name or edit your sign up slot. Log into SignUpGenius.com and click on the Invited to tab. You will see Items I've Signed Up For. To remove your name, click the X to the right of the item. To edit information related to your sign up, click the pencil icon to the right of the item. If you entered a typo in your email address when signing up, you may need to contact the sign up creator to make the change for you. I hope this helps!

Alexandra
Office Ninja, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Super convenient and easy!

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I love it! It has made event coordinating so easy and simple and is very user-friendly. Making a sign-up is quick, and having a link created instantaneously is incredibly helpful.

Vantagens:

Any time I need to coordinate volunteers for an event, I'm able to access SignUpGenius and create a sign-up in just minutes. The option to customize the theme is great for the range of events that I coordinate.

Desvantagens:

I do wish there was a way to look at a list of all of the sign-ups as well as their private comments that they provided when signing up instead of having to go to my email and find the confirmation for each person.

ano passado

Hi Alexandra, Thank you for submitting your review. It will help you to know that you can run a report and see all of the entered information on your sign up page. You can even export the data to Excel to save it. Our customer support team can answer any questions you have about reports or your account. Please email [email protected] to reach our support team. We are happy to help you!

Jessica
Jessica
Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 10.000+ funcionários

Easy Scheduler

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have used SignUpGenius for a plethora of things like scheduling meetings to scheduling shifts for volunteer work. It really is easy to use and there is no learning curve. For those who like using Google, I think this is a better alternative, honestly.

Vantagens:

SignUpGenius is practically foolproof when it comes to using. It makes scheduling things really easy and allows other people to see slots that are already filled up. The transparency of this site is definitely its best feature.

Desvantagens:

The only complaint I have about SignUpGenius, and this is just me being picky, is the fact that you have to login to use it anytime someone sends a schedule out. However, this could actually be quite the positive aspect because it allows you to keep track of your scheduled appointments/meetings. With that said, I suppose there aren't any "real" cons.

há 4 anos

Jessica, thank you for your review! We really appreciate learning how SignUpGenius helps simplify the organization of your groups. Keep in mind that it is not necessary to create an account to sign up or even to delete/edit an entry as a participant, unless the sign up creator chooses to require participants to create an account. This link will provide more information: https://www.signupgenius.com/faq/edit-rsvp.cfm

Laura
1st grade teacher, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

SignUpGenius was a good find.

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've only used it one year, but I do like it and I feel like I will use it in the future for Parent-Teacher Conferences and parties. Parties are especially hard because you get a lot of duplicate items. This website will definitely alleviate this problem.

Vantagens:

I learned about the website from a colleague. Her son's teacher used it at a different school to help for signing up for party items. I like that you can send parents a link and they can see what times are still available. This was especially helpful this year with the pandemic because we didn't have our normal Back to School Night. During this night parents would sign up for Parent-Teacher Conferences. I really enjoyed the convenience of it and it made it easy to see who had signed up and who still needed to.

Desvantagens:

I did run into problems with some of the scheduling. I had a couple parents sign up, but I wasn't notified by email and it didn't show up on my schedule. They brought the confirmation that they got, but it didn't show up on my end. This made it hard to keep paperwork organized and be prepared.

há 3 anos

Laura, from time to time, notifications will end up in a "spam" or "junk" folder in your email. To avoid this, please add [email protected] to your approved contact list. It sounds like the participant did initially sign up, but then was removed. Participants can delete their own entry on a sign up, and sign up admins can also remove participants. If you run into any questions or concerns, our support team is standing ready to assist! You can reach out at [email protected].

Neel
Firm Technical Specialist, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product, even the free tier is high quality enough to be useful

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, it a good product and a rare on that is actually functional on its free tier. That is commendable.

Vantagens:

The free tier is great, and has most the features for a event sign up for scheduling rotation. It is not the easiest system in the world for a user to figure out, but it is very useful

Desvantagens:

The ads (when present) are intrusive, and the interface could be a little easier to navigate for the end user. There are too many clicks for a simple sign up. It is annoying that users have to sign up for their own accounts to sign up, but I understand that is the revenue model for the company

há 3 anos

Hi Neel, Thank you for the review! It may be helpful to know that sign up participants are required to enter only a first and last name to sign up. Most participants do choose to provide an email address to receive confirmation and reminder emails. The sign up creator can add additional requirements to the sign up, including the requirement that participants create an account. However, with the default sign up settings, it is not required that participants have an account to sign up. Please reach out to our support desk if we can be of any additional assistance. We'd love to hear from you: http://www.signupgenius.com/help