15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do QuoteWerks

Sobre QuoteWerks

O QuoteWerks é uma solução de cotação e proposta fácil de usar, permitindo que empresas de todos os tamanhos otimizem os processos de vendas.

Saiba mais sobre o QuoteWerks

Vantagens:

We can quote very easily using the customisable templates according to the requirement. We can easily integrate with third party software like ConnectWise that saves our time and money.

Desvantagens:

Inability to synch said data with our business system (BusinessVision) and CRM (Zoho).

Notas do QuoteWerks

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O QuoteWerks tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 178 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o QuoteWerks antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (178)

Ruth
Ruth
Budget Analyst, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Automotivo, 10.000+ funcionários

QuoteWerks Works Magic When It Comes to Pricing and Quoting

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Nothing can hinder me from using QuoteWerks because it has been giving us incredible experiences.

Vantagens:

QuoteWerks facilitates effective quoting and pricing. I like QuoteWerks because I can easily understand all its features.

Desvantagens:

It doesn't take any skills to understand all the features of QuoteWerks. I find them so effective.

Collins
Sales Associate, Quênia
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Quotewerks works like wow!

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: In my line of work am constantly looking to pitch and close deals, so i use it a lot in creating quotes and proposals. It werks perfectly for me in terms of business development.

Vantagens:

For starters, it is easy to deploy, it integrates with many relevant platforms, comes with exceptional phone support. It has a built-in contact base that makes prospects access super easy. Most importantly, its specially built for creating quotes and proposals!

Desvantagens:

Subscription is a bit costly, but hey, sometimes one uas got to pay for superior service. For me, the overall advantages it brings far outweigh cost implications.

Norm
Business Development, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quotewerks does exactly what the name describes... makes quotes.

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It makes quotes and sends quotes to customers. Offers the ability to make revisions to quotes and keep the originals.

Vantagens:

Easy to set up and easy to use. Minimal "bells and whistles" keeps you on task and making quotes. Great for the first step of the sales process only and sending out for invoicing to another product.

Desvantagens:

Great software for the first step of the sales process only however... 1) Not all info is searchable. 2) Does not integrate with many programs and not all fields integrate. 3) "Tickle" or reminder functions minimal and only in quote valet. 4) reports are clunky and minimal without paying to customize. 5) No workflow automation. 6) Minimal notifications as to quote progresses or when approved to client or inter-company personnel. 7) Interface looks the same as it did in 2012 when we started. 8) Not enough logging of estimates as they change or are updated. 7) No scheduling functions. 9) No "app" for smart phones. 8) Minimal Export functions. 9) Dashboard notification options are very limited to just two integration programs and not for overall quoted work. 10) No Service Operations Automation or Order management. 11) Does not allow for Teams or intercompany groups to be part of an estimate. 12) No intercompany communication short of a new added dynamic notes field which seems to be built with 1995 technology. 13) No auto follow up emails for estimates unless in Quote valet and they are somewhat generic. 14) Does not export "ship to" field to MOST integrated software packages. 15) No ability to auto CC office staff when creating an email template.

há 2 anos

Norm, I am sorry that you are not finding QuoteWerks to fit all of your needs. 1. What fields are you trying to search on? We have dynamic search fields on the File|Open window and also in reporting. 2. QuoteWerks integrates with over 55 solutions. What are you having difficulty integrating with? 3. QuoteValet can be used for automatic reminders, but the integration with your CRM/PSA enables additional reminders at the activity and opportunity level. 4. We have made quite a few changes to the reporting functionality in QuoteWerks. They are quite powerful. If you would prefer, you can link QuoteWerks with outside tools like Power BI as well. I am running out of space to reply to all of your concerns, but please feel free to reach out to our team. We would be happy to help!

Mark
Renewable Energy Projects Manager, Quênia
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quotewerks has been Empowering Business Works!

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Its made quoting and pitching for business a breeze thanks to its easy implementation and use. Its actually an empowering tool in the sense that it gives you the ammunition to hunt for business and development

Vantagens:

Has lots going for it. Easy implementation, outstanding phone support, dynamic integration range. I like how it's able to project real-time pricing. Does well in creating quotes and proposals in a manner that's straightforward and easy to understand.

Desvantagens:

I feel it should improve on quality of end user training. Subscription costs as well. But that's about it.

Kelsey
Creative Lead - Digital Marketing, EUA
Seguros, 11–50 funcionários

QuoteWerks: Sales Quoting Program

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: It has improved the entire process of sales pipeline by making it easy and rapid to create and track customer interactions.

Vantagens:

I give double thumbs up to the fact that QuoteWerks automates the entire process of Quote-to-Cash and sales CPQ.

Desvantagens:

It demands a lot of integration mainly with accounting and CRM programs, which is a bit time consuming and tedious.

há 10 meses

Thank you for taking the time to provide the review!

Ofodu
Head Retail and Corporate, Nigéria
Gestão de investimentos, 201–500 funcionários

QuoteWerks: Price Configurator

Vantagens:

There’s nothing daunting like quoting and pricing products and services. In my Investment Management industry, QuoteWerks reduce manual workflow by automating pricing and quoting.

Desvantagens:

Truth be told, QuoteWerks suit all my needs whenever I turn to it.

Jessica
Digital Marketing Analyst, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

QuoteWerks Review

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: It is way too easy to price and discount products with QuoteWerks.

Vantagens:

I like that QuoteWerks makes sales pipeline simple by creating, delivering and tracking customer interactions in real-time.

Desvantagens:

There’s no single aspect that let me down when using QuoteWerks.

Agnes
Senior Software Development Engineer, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quotewerks is an outstanding and fantastic solution for proposals and quotes management.

Vantagens:

Quotewerks is an outstanding and incredible tool for proposals and quotes management. It offers value for money and has a very helpful and reliable technical support team. It works pretty well and smoothly without any errors. Its UI is very smooth and intuitive.

Desvantagens:

Quotewerks is amazing, robust and exceptional. It is reliable and inexpensive compared to other alternatives.

Makandi
Sales and Marketing Manager, EUA
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Magnificent and superlative Quote Management and CPQ Tool.

Vantagens:

This tool helps to streamline and automate sales process thus increasing productivity and efficiency.It is fast to create and send custom sales proposals and quotes to our clients with QuoteWerks.

Desvantagens:

It delivers excellent performance I lack any limitation with QuoteWerks.

Hugh
Managing Director, Reino Unido
Hardware, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Great product

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Easy to use, create aesthetic quotes for customers quickly.

Desvantagens:

A lot of the additional functions that are nice to have are additional costs.

Robert
Senior Software Development Engineer, Quênia
Fonte da avaliação

'''>Super incredible quoting product tool<'''

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It get revealed to you how important QuoteWerks is once you start using the platform. This platform is the real deal for quoting products.

Vantagens:

QuoteWerks is an incredible platform that helps increase quoting of products in such an easy way. With such incredible quoting it becomes so easy for us to purchase software/hardware from clients. Secondly I love the fact that it offers such incredible different customizable templates which parpote it nice interface. We easily make decisions towards the suitable lines to which we make order from and definitely decide whether to project the line at time of printing or not. QuoteWerks has got a flexible/intuitive interface which is easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Initially one feels so offended with the subscription cost but once you get to use the platform and have the clear picture, it becomes easy to understand that the cost is much favourable.

há 2 anos

Thank you for taking the time to review QuoteWerks! I am glad that you are seeing value in QuoteWerks. I noticed that you mentioned subscription costs. QuoteWerks is offered in both subscription and traditional software licensing. If you have questions about QuoteWerks pricing, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email! https://www.quotewerks.com/contactus.asp

Jeff
Bid Coordinator, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best I've found

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I used to have super-complex spreadsheets with material pricing, labor pricing, assemblies, etc. QuoteWerks has enabled me to finally step away from those. Other quoting solutions I tried just wasn't built for complex situations such as assemblies with multiple components. I don't think I've even begun to scratch the surface of what this software can do. It's definitely worth the time to get it up and running. Their support has been very helpful and responsive anytime I've hit a roadblock.

Vantagens:

Ability to choose which line items are displayed on final printout. Ability to have assemblies or "groups" with one unit price. Ease of tweaking these factors.

Desvantagens:

Wish you could drag a whole group by the group heading and rearrange your quote. Also a Mac version would be nice down the line--I'm the only PC user in this office.

Jeff
IT Manager, Canadá
Aviação e aeroespacial, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quotewerks is a very versatile quoting tool.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Integration with salesforce.com, a basic configurator and a low price point.

Vantagens:

Quotewerks has a huge number of features. We extensive use the configurator and bundles that help our staff reduce mistakes. We have Quotewerks linked to salesforce.com and that reduces the amount of double keying and provides a audit trail between the two systems. Quotewerks has a low price point making it ideal for companies to start using a CPQ tool. Quotewerks support is very good because you get to talk to a person about your issues with the software. One service we used that was very helpful was a 1 hour review of how we have our software setup and recommendations for best practices.

Desvantagens:

Quotewerks provides so many different features it's hard to determine which way is the best way to configure the software without assistant from support.

Liam
IT Manager, Quênia
Fonte da avaliação

So useful and very helpful quotation management tool.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: With Quotewerks it is extremely easy and quick to search for information and a lot of information can be stored for future reference. The best part of it is that it uses cloud storage.

Vantagens:

Quotewerks is the easiest and simplest platform in quoting. I like how it helps save much time while solving tasks and the user interface is so much flexible with great customizable templates. I like how it provides live updates to prices from vendors. Quotewerks is so much helpful, useful and above all it helps us save a lot of time.

Desvantagens:

The only disadvantage is the subscription cost which is a little bit higher.

há 2 anos

Liam, Thank you for taking the time to review QuoteWerks! I noticed that you mentioned subscription costs. QuoteWerks is offered in both subscription and traditional software licensing. If you have questions about QuoteWerks pricing, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email! https://www.quotewerks.com/contactus.asp

Dennis
Marketing Advertising Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Extremely marvellous,supreme and exquisite Quoting and Proposal Management software.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: With QuoteWerks,I can easily create,send and manage purchase orders with this tool.This tool offers affordable pricing for products configuration.

Vantagens:

Ability to create,send and manage sales quotes and proposals is what delights me a lot when working with QuoteWerks.It's easy to configure and use QuoteWerks without any hassles.I like that sales cycle can be automated using QuoteWerks to save time and cost.It's a reliable tool that enables me to generate accurate quotes.

Desvantagens:

Ease to evaluate and implement,highly configurable features and functionality,intuitive and user-friendly interface and affordable pricing of QuoteWerks leaves me with nothing in particular as a demerit.

Ogarekpe
Applications engineer, Reino Unido
Serviços financeiros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A solid quoting and proposals solution

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Quotewerks is easy to use and ensures proper workflows in quotes and proposals. It has great templates that you can choose from to suit your business. It flexible and blends in perfectly with other tools.

Vantagens:

My favorite feature of quotewerks is how perfectly we able to integrate it with our main CRM and other third party software. The speed of onboarding and implementation of this tool was fantastic. It has done an excellent job in improving the efficiency of our quotes and proposals. Importing data to quotewerks is quick and straightforward.

Desvantagens:

I think it would feel nice if quotewerks would have a well polished and modern user interface. It also has a slight learning curve to figure it out but once you do, is usability is impressive. Customer support should improve their response times to resolve issues quickly.

Kelvin
Sales Specialist, Quênia
Varejistas, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Incredible, extraordinary and outstanding quoting and proposal management application.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I recommend Quotewerks for quote management. In fact, it's one of the best and most secure quote management software i have ever encountered. It also saves us much time since it speeds up our sales processes.

Vantagens:

First, I must disclose the fact that Quotewerks is an advanced and exceptional application for quote management. It has a very responsive, friendly and supportive customer support team behind it, anytime we experience challenges they are always ready and attentive to assist. I find it very easy and fast to create quotes and send them to our clients regardless of where they are. Also, it integrates with third-party applications which makes it more effective.

Desvantagens:

To be sincere, we had a very great and wonderful experience with Quotewerks and nothing to dislike about it.

há 2 anos

Kelvin, Thank you for the great review! Integrations are certainly what sets QuoteWerks what sets us apart from the competition. https://www.quotewerks.com/integrations.asp

Rebecca
Controller, Quênia
Mídia digital, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A very popular, advanced and very intuitive proposal and quote management tool.

Vantagens:

What i like best about Quotewerks is usability, flexibility and accessibility. It is an incredible and powerful tool for quote and proposal management i have ever encountered. It enables me to easily and quickly send eye-catching sales proposals and quotes to customers. Again, Quotewerks integrates well with other applications and it is highly customizable to suit your needs. I like the fact that it is easy to navigate through and the services they provide are brilliant and super amazing.

Desvantagens:

One of the best and secure application for proposal and quote management i know is Quotewerks. With it, we have been able to engage with customers and it has increased Return On Investment.

Maria
Senior Finance Director, Quênia
Hotelaria, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

''' A sublime, magnificent and reliable quoting and proposal solution.'''

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This platform is simple to implement and has a simple interface and this helps in saving time since it is easy to navigate through it. The integrations with CRM makes this platform efficient and promising.This platform is the real deal.

Vantagens:

QuoteWerks is a robust platform that has extremely helped us improve our sales. This has been possible since it is easy to create and send executive quotes and sales proposals with this platform.Being able to turn a quote into an invoice is a fantastic feature.This platform is cost effective and I recommend it to any company.

Desvantagens:

This platform has been very helpful and our experience with it has been amazing. We have not encountered any problems while using it. QuoteWerks is the best.

Allan
Advertising Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A Trailblazing and Mind-boggling CPQ software.

Vantagens:

With QuoteWerks,I can easily create and send more and effective proposals and sales quotes to our customers.This tool offers top-notch and endless customer support services.I like the way this tool accelerate sales lifecycle in real-time time thus making it possible to sell more.Last and not least,QuoteWerks offers custom and standard pricing.

Desvantagens:

I'm really impressed with QuoteWerks because it's makes it simple to automate sales quoting process hence I got no flaw to highlight.

Ali
Senior Finance Manager, Quênia
Hotelaria, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

'''QuoteWerks; my great and impressive quote management platform.'''

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: With the platform am leterally moving more steps ahead hence fully tasks maximization. This is so much flavious.

Vantagens:

I feel that QuoteWerks is a superior tool that helps us in quote/proposal management. *The best part is how flexibility and easily accessible the platform is. This quickens the usability of the tool.On the other hand QuoteWerks is so customizable hence becoming easy for us to navigate through. This is super brilliant for us. *The pricing of the platform is quite affordable and manageable.

Desvantagens:

QuoteWerks is my pre-eminent CPQ/proposal and quote management tool. Am much impressed working with the platform.

Roberto
Technical Sales Manager, Quênia
Mídia digital, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product that Streamlines the process of creating quotes thus adding efficiency in business.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Quotewerks is an outstanding configuration pricing quoting platform that effortlessly streamlines quotes and proposal generation.its great for automating most of our sales processes.

Vantagens:

Finding stored documents is very easy since they can be filtered by date, sales person and also companies. It has simple, flexible interface and is easily configurable. It is easy to create and and generate quotes with drag-and -drop functionality. Its integration with QuickBooks enhance minimized typing errors and duplicate entries.

Desvantagens:

Its subscription is a bit pricey and some middle class companies will not be in luck to enjoy it amazing services

Vipin
Marketing Director, EUA
Bens de consumo, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Adorable,fantazgreat and especial Quote Management tool.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: QuoteWerks ensures that sales process is streamlined and automated to increase productivity.

Vantagens:

QuoteWerks allows that I can create and send send professional,customizable and accurate sales quotes and proposals without any hassles.It's possible to close more sales deals with QuoteWerks.I like ease to create,send and manage purchase orders and invoices using this tool.

Desvantagens:

We have achieved more benefits with QuoteWerks and I have nothing to dislike.

Jude
Senior Account Manager, Quênia
Fonte da avaliação

'''A professional and Great Of All Times quoting and proposal solution.'''

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: QuoteWerks has a simple interface and it is is easy to navigate through the platform .The customer service is great and very helpful. They are always helping out.

Vantagens:

QuoteWerks is an excellent platform that is easy to use and highly customizable to suit your needs. With this platform it is easy to create and send quotes to clients.The integrations with CRM is very helpful and productive. This platform should be considered by all companies.

Desvantagens:

Our experience with QuoteWerks has been remarkable, we have nothing to dislike.

há 2 anos

Jude, Thank you for taking the time to review QuoteWerks and helping out the QuoteWerks Community!

Peter
System Administrator, Quênia
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent and intuitive quote management application.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Quotewerks is a great and highly recommendable software for quote management. It is intuitive, user-friendly and highly customizable to suit your needs. Also, i like availability of many quoting formats.

Vantagens:

Quotewerks is an excellent and a positive application for quote management. I like how it helps create and track quotes without any complications. There customer support has been very helpful and supportive any time i hit a roadblock. It helps create professional looking quotes.

Desvantagens:

The only challenging part i have ever experienced is updates to the application which can be a little bit tricky.