15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do eZee Absolute

Sobre eZee Absolute

O eZee Absolute é um sistema de gestão de hotéis baseado na nuvem que automatiza as operações diárias do hotel e aumenta seus lucros.

Saiba mais sobre o eZee Absolute

Notas do eZee Absolute

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O eZee Absolute tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 328 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o eZee Absolute antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (328)

Shaharuzzaman
Shaharuzzaman
Assistant Manager, Bangladesh

Great Experience with eZee Absolute

Vantagens:

I familiar with eZee Absolute from my last organization. I liked most of this PMS features, such as - Revenue Management System, OTA Management, Booking engine, Reporting system, Sales & Reservation module. Being a sales man I always prefer easy and smooth operating system, which is totally providing by eZee Absolute. specially I would like to share one thing about eZee Absolute supporting team - they are very much smart and supportive. If I found any kind of difficulties, I can find out myself through YouTube tutorial. On YouTube lots of tutorial available. eZee Absolute PMS is fully internet based PMS, that's way i can always use this PMS from my laptop or mobile from Outside of property.

Desvantagens:

eZee Absolute is little bit slow due to fully internet based PMS. Sometime i found myself waiting for Hi Speed connection for access eZee Absolute. They should think about alternative way like desktop based.

há 4 anos

Hi Shaharuzzaman, Thank you for your detailed review. We're glad to know that you find eZee Absolute easy to use and it's meeting your expectations. Addressing your cons, we will surely share this to the concerned team. At eZee, we're always trying to enhance our products and improve the user experience. And we assure you that with time, you will not face any such issues; and have a seamless experience with us. If you'd like to share any more suggestions, please drop an email on [email protected]. Regards, Team eZee.

Hicham
Hicham
front office manager, Marrocos
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários

User friendly PMS

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: the PMS is excellent for small to medium properties , my overall experience is quite positive

Vantagens:

the PMS is one of the most user friendly on the market , easy to set up rates , room categories and much more

Desvantagens:

Ezee absolut is still under constent improvement from the ezee team , need more detailed reports as well as front desk options

há 3 anos

Hi Hicham, Thank you so much for your review. We constantly work on enhancing our software and reporting aspect is also considering. We promise you to keep imparting our best services. Regards, Team eZee

Harsh
Business head, Índia
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent customer service and product

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Good product excellent customer service

Vantagens:

Their product is good but their customer service is even better. [sensitive content hidden] my relationship manager is excellent and gets things resolved immediately

Desvantagens:

Setup is quite long and can be complicated

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte: GetApp

Incompetent Integration Team

1,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I liked previous version better. It was easy to click on "Today", then 15-day view, 30-day view. Now they have "Compact" and "Cozy". What a headache to make weekly reservations! The updated version is difficult to make/extend reservations by scrolling left-right on stay view window. No comments section that previous version had. Folio view does not work on my Safari, I had to switch to FireFox browser, the support team could not figured it out. There was no training provided to new version. Ugh, poor implementation. I like that now each scroll bar has an icon to see if a guest has a balance, it was a good update.

Desvantagens:

The integration team is inexperienced. I obtained new gateway provider (Authorize.net, pretty big company), its a company that process credit card payments on our booking website and then sends the information back to Ezee absolute so we can see that payment was made. A year ago the engineer who connected my ezee reservations to Authorize.net did it in a few days. Now, this year its been a nightmare. I cannot explain how upset my whole team is. We have 2 motels and both websites for bookings are useless because engineer cannot connect new Authorize.net accounts to Ezee reservations. Its been more than 2 weeks. I am emailing, calling, chatting with ezee absolute team- its not getting me anywhere. I contacted Authorize.net myself, figured out that Response/Relay URL was not specified by ezee engineer in Authorize.net and that is the reason there is no connection. I emailed what needs to be done to ezee Development team what needs to be done from the moment I opened the ticket few weeks ago. It still not working. I am frustrated and disappointed. We are loosing money. Guests are upset. Its a nightmare. We are getting phone reservations from guests. Its ridiculous. I asked that ticket to be reassigned to a different engineer, I asked my issue to be escalated. My ticket number is [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. It feels like nobody cares. Yes, they talk to you politely, but there is no progress. I am considering researching other Hotel Management Softwares because I cannot afford this type of support.

Abhinav
Director, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

Best hospitality solution in india which I have used.

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall it is the best. Once you learn and had command on the process and modules it serves you at upmost.

Vantagens:

Detailing to the concept of hospitality. Hospitality is a complex industry and ezee has been so far the best to reach next to the complete solution.

Desvantagens:

It's very long process to learn as to many things in a place.

Ajeet
Operation Manager, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

'A true asset for any hospitality business'

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features make it a standout choice in the industry. One of its key strengths is its ability to streamline operations, from check-in to check-out, with ease and efficiency.

Desvantagens:

While eZee Absolute offers a comprehensive suite of features for hospitality management, there are a few areas where it could improve. One aspect that could be enhanced is the learning curve for new users. While the platform is robust, it may take some time for staff to become fully proficient with all its functionalities, potentially leading to a temporary decrease in productivity during the onboarding process.while eZee Absolute is a powerful tool for hospitality management, addressing these areas for improvement could further enhance its value proposition for users.

Vishal
Front Office Executive, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best Hotel Management software.

5,0 há 6 dias Novo

Vantagens:

All the operations had been designed with feasibility.

Desvantagens:

as there is always a room of improvement but still in this all needs are fulfill.

Nirmal
Resort Manager, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

Great product in hospitality industry

Vantagens:

It was a great experience i had with ezee team. All the team members has been efficiently trained with end to end process. Once again thanks team for helping me out with software integration.

Desvantagens:

None. But could bring more options and easy way of helping hotel team while using the software.

Gayathri
Receptionist, Índia

Its very good experience

Vantagens:

The most liked in ezee is the customer support we get quick response.

Desvantagens:

As of now nothing we are good with ezee support

Dharmender
Front Office Manager, Índia

Easy to Use

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

cloud based software. The best part is hold the inventory

Desvantagens:

Is the self mapping of the OTA that need to be implemented

Salah Uddin
Asst. Manager-Sales, Bangladesh

Wonderful Experience with eZee Absolute

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: As a hotelier I can recommend the eZee Absolute for managing the hotel management system as because of I have 02 years of good experience like prompt and user friendly services. Mostly I can say front office module is very much easy. Also we can use their channel management as a booking engine.

Vantagens:

When I was in Department of Front Office, I had 2 years of good experience with Ezee absolute software. The most attractive part of this software is online based. Anywhere I can access to the system and know about the status of my hotel. The featuring of Ezee absolute are very much prompt and user friendly. Mostly folio management and guest preference management are very much easy. Also maintain the room allocation and future booking allocation are much easier. Support teams are supportive and they are responding very quickly. They have problem solving tutorial, if face any difficulties, you can find yourself from the YouTube tutorial.

Desvantagens:

Ezee absolute are very much user friendly but develop the desk top as well as. Every month they are doing monthly maintenance that time they stop the system 2 to 3 hours. I think they need to think about it or they can setup the desktop based module.

há 4 anos

Hi Salah Uddin, Thank you for your review. We're super happy to know that you loved working with eZee Absolute. Product maintenance is a part of our regular enhancements and extremely important to ensure that your operations are running smoothly. However, we are continuously modifying that process and trying to reduce the maintenance downtimes for a better experience. We assure you that your experience is going to just get better. Regards, Team eZee.

iqbal
Head of Operations, Índia

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Really Good Software for the all the Hospitality

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

- Support is Excellent - People are friendly who works the back end.

- Some take might take longer than others -

há 4 anos

Hi Iqbal, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy that we were able to please you. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please write to us at: [email protected]. Keep spreading the word around :) Regards, Team eZee

Jasmitpal
sales excutive, Índia
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários

best hospitality software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: he dashboard and calendar on Cloudbeds were the features that most impressed me. It is simple to get a clear picture of the check-ins, check-outs, and occupancy from these 2 functions. Of course, the calendar also has other useful subfunctions. The integration with a sizable pool of vendors to expand the fundamental HMS and customise it specifically to each hotel's operations is another equally cool feature, in my opinion.

Vantagens:

11)It's very simple to use and implement, and I can access it from my phone, allowing me to work from virtually anywhere. For me, the game changer is the customer support, which is always extremely fast and staffed by highly trained individuals.

Desvantagens:

The support staff is always available to help us whenever we have a problem. Apart from many other features, I like the few things which are available in front before is now hided after update.

ano passado

Hi Jasmitpal, Thanks for the comprehensive feedback. We are glad that you ae satisfied with eZee Absolute. We constantly work in order to make our product more intuitive. Your suggestions would surely help us to deliver future updates. In case you have more suggestion, please write us on [email protected] Regards, Team eZee

Raja
Director, Índia
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

This software helped me integrate different parts of my hotel together and the support is for real

Comentários: Increased online booking
better integration and communication between front desk, kitchen and accounts

Vantagens:

1. Can post room food bill from Optimus directly into the rooms 2. Reports give great operational and financial snapshots. 3. Auto night audit feature saves time for my front desk staff 4. Mobile app lets me track bookings, upcoming arrivals and departures as well as in house guest folios on the go 5. Accounting software interface enables me to transfer date in a smooth and efficient manner to Tally 6. Customer support is for real, always available 7. OTA bookings are directly posted to the software and are visible

Desvantagens:

1. You need laser printer to print room invoices so don't try to use dot matrix, which they will advice you as well 2. It took me a while to understand the back end configuration but once you learn it its a great tool to customize the software to your needs so be ready to spend sometime with the configuration part from time to time to make changes when they arise and also help is available 3. Need decent seep internet and all the time to run the software, I switch to a new and better internet service provider after the software was installed but what was good for customer service as well since we provide free WiFi to customers

há 6 anos

Hello Raja, Thank you for your precise review. We are happy that our software has made your work faster and simpler. Regarding the cons that you mentioned, yes, eZee Absolute works the best with laser printers which are widely recognized in the industry. In addition, it's always recommended to use a stable internet connection to make the most of our solutions. In case you're stuck anywhere, our training team and your account manager is always there to help you out. Keep sharing your feedback at [email protected]. Regards, Team eZee.

Jos
Owner- manager, Costa Rica
Fonte da avaliação

Ezee Amazing how we could survive without it!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I am still amazed how easy it is to use and how much time we gained with it. Not to mention how much more revenue we generated with it! I am very glad that the easy team keeps developing its product!

Vantagens:

We are a small hotel and use Ezee 2 years now, it is very easy to use and the Distribution system makes it all worth while. It is easy to use for all receptionist. And if you have an issue you just contact the help desk and they will help out right away.

Desvantagens:

If there is anything to say, I would like to improve the group module mostly concerning invoicing. To be able to generate just one invoice number for a group would be easier for our administration and the clients or agents.

há 6 anos

Hi Jos, it's great to know that our solutions are exceeding your expectations and beyond. We assure you to continue imparting our best services. Taking our solutions to the next level is a constant effort from our end, wherein your suggestions fit perfectly. Do keep sharing more suggestions at [email protected]. Regards, Team eZee

Cristina
Owner, Espanha
Fonte da avaliação

Good service, it's quite easy to use and settle

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Taking care of the hotel remotely
Getting real time information
Once it is connected with the channel, it's awesome

Vantagens:

Web Based Software It has very quick customer support The price of the tool to the service you get is great

Desvantagens:

Difficult to connect to OTA's There are too many windows, you have back office, front office and the OTA channel

há 6 anos

Hi Cristina. Thanks for the rating. We are sorry to hear that you had faced some difficulties in connecting with OTAs. However, it is always the account manager with whom the OTA connection process is discussed and I am sure you must have communicated it. For multiple windows, it is our design which demands for separate Front Office, Back Office and OTA channels window. You can always have a deep discussion with the respective team / account manager to get more insights. Please feel free to reach us on any further suggestions at [email protected] and for instant support you can reach us anytime on our 24x7 live support. Thanks.

Suraj
Manager, Índia

Ezee Absolute Software Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall Good Experience

ezee Absolute Chanel manager and PMS is User friendly

Personally suggest Ezee Absolute improve your PMS Basic Features

há 2 anos

Hi Suraj, Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to know that you ae having a decent experience with eZee Absolute. However, we promise you to enhance features in future updates. In case you have any suggestion, please mail us at [email protected]. Regards, Team eZee.

Kapil
Owner, Índia

Good Cloud software

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

You get a good training when you start with. As it a cloud one, it doesnt take long to load or to refresh or change the screens. It can only manage rooms but not banquet. You have to look for workaround. Reporting is good.

Desvantagens:

No banquet management. They attend to customer calls but have very beginners assigned from whom you have to communicate couple of times. And then you dont get the best of the solution. GST handling needs to be nurtured.

há 7 anos

Hi Kapil. Thanks for taking time to review us. I am sorry to hear that our customer support team could not delight you even though all our support persons go through a well structured and supervised training. In case you did not get a satisfactory answer from our support team, you can always reach to your dedicated account manager or write to us at [email protected] and we will ensure that your concerns are addressed satisfactorily. For managing banquet, you can try our solution POS eZee BurrP!. Its features will help you to manage your banquet efficiently. You can know more about it on www.ezeeburrp.com. And regarding GST handling we request you to write to us with some more details at [email protected] so that we can work-around. I hope this helps. Thanks and Regards, Team eZee

Abhishek
Reservations Manager, Índia

eZee Absolute

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Using eZee Aboslute helped us to manage hotel bookings, revenue management and keeping track of growth.

Vantagens:

It is user friendly. It has multiple options do perform desired operations. It connects well with other apps.

Desvantagens:

Not as such. They keep on updating new things for the improvement.

ano passado

Hi Abhishek, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that eZee Absolute is taking care of every aspect of your hotel. We assure you to keep offering best service. In case, there is anything to share, feel free to write us at [email protected] Regards, Team eZee

Avaliador Verificado

“A value for Money"

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am just astonished how easy to using this software. When i was in rush to giving the best service to our valued guest then its helped me a lot. If no one can used this they cant find out the smoothness of this.

Vantagens:

Its lifesaving for front office for any Hotels. Quick check-in, checkout any king of amendment on one click. We need to check all the reports for everyday morning meetings, so this software giving us all the reports like revenue for last night, nest month forecast,actually every-tings. One click solutions.

Desvantagens:

If we can use this all networks and if we can use this software in mobile phone then it will be helpful fro me.

há 4 anos

Hi, Thank you for such amazing feedback. We are so happy that eZee Absolute is meeting all your requirements. eZee Absolute also comes along with the mobile application, where you manage a majority of your hotel operations at your fingertips. You can download the app from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeetechnosys.absolute&hl=en. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions, please send them to cm@ezeetechnosys. Regards, Team eZee

Irakli
Hotel Manager, Geórgia
Fonte da avaliação

Program have all necessary features for handling daily and future issues of the hotel.

Vantagens:

It is easy for use. Very User friendly. Flow of the hotel personal doesn't effects working quality. We have all necessary tools for managing hotel, also reduce costs on commission for OTA-s with help of booking engine of Ezee PMS and it's marketing tools. System is cloud based. Doesn't have system bugs (at list we didn't have troubles with it. Support is very friendly, fast and professionals. We are really glad to have solved one of the main problems concerning PMS software. Thanks to Ezee Absolute.

Desvantagens:

- Trying to recall problems, or at list what should I have changed in system, but doesn't come any good idea. - Nothing important to be listed.

há 6 anos

Hi Irakli, thank you for this awesome review. We are really glad to hear such appreciation from you. We're sure that you'll find our solutions much more beneficial with time. Regards, Team eZee.

Iqbal
Operations Manager, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

The team eZee has been excellent right from when they introduced us to the product to account manage

Vantagens:

The best thing I like about this software is the 24x7 support. You can buy the best software available in the market but if you don't get the service on time (when you need it) the software is of no use. With eZee, I know that I am in safe hands as I get service round the clock (even after regular working hours).

Desvantagens:

I miss the fluidity of the software when it runs on my local machine. Just because now everything runs on the internet, I sometimes feel that the speed is slow. May be sometimes it is my end or sometimes the provider. But overall its a good experience.

há 6 anos

Hello Iqbal, Thank you so much for praising our team's enthuthiasm and our product. We assure you to continue to provide our best quality services from our end. We are continually working to optimize our solutions and improve your experience. Write to us on [email protected] to share your suggestions. Regards, Team eZee.

Henri
Director manager, Curaçao
Fonte da avaliação

Great customer service all the way from India. Not even in my own country LOL.

Comentários: Great!

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use, great customer support when needed. Also the broadness of products and modules that can all be integrated and they work great together.

Desvantagens:

I think the interface is a bit blend. Some color would make the interface more attractive.

há 4 anos

Hi Henri, Thank you for taking out time to give your feedback. We are happy that eZee Absolute is meeting all your requirements. We are constantly working on making our software as user-friendly as possible. We request you to please send your suggestions at: cm@ezeetechnosys. Your suggestions are heart fully welcomed. Till then, keep spreading the word around. Regards, Team eZee

ursula
manager, Equador
Fonte da avaliação

the experience with eAbsolute is quite positive, it helps to manage the reservations very easily.

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

you can change and modify the reservations very easy. even the feature to hold a reservation with the remember email is quite good

Desvantagens:

the software needs quite good internet connection and in galapagos most of the time the internet is bad. so the software is very slow and you have to restart the system quite often

há 7 anos

Hi Ursula. Thanks for the positive response, we are glad that you found our system easy and helpful. Regarding the cons, it's a cloud-based system and a stable internet connection is one of its prerequisites. If this is happening frequently and there is no good internet service provider at your location then you can consider switching to eZee FrontDesk - An on-premise PMS system that does not needs an internet connection to operate but it may incur hardware expenses. You can discuss the same with your dedicated account manager or you can write to us anytime at [email protected]. Best Regards, Team eZee.

Varun
Tech Lead, Índia

Very easy to use

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The ease of usability and It's not slow are the two things we like. The interface is also nice and looks decently good. It has almost all the required feature and top of that eZee have good support, that makes everything better.

Desvantagens:

The reports can be a little better, especially while exporting the reports into excel format. Everything else is fine.

há 6 anos

Hi Varun. Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that you have faced some issues in reports while exporting. In case you are still facing issues, you can reach us on our 24x7 live support or write to us at [email protected] with further details. We also offer report customization as required. Regards, Team eZee.