15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre JobAdder

**Software empresarial de recrutamento** Projetado para agências de recrutamento e equipes internas globalmente — Recrutamento rápido, com suporte local

Saiba mais sobre o JobAdder

Vantagens:

The customer support is nice and they try to be helpful with a very poor product.

Desvantagens:

It is impossible to tell which candidates are on which job. The UI is inconsistent and there are constant updates that make the product so difficult to use.

Notas do JobAdder

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O JobAdder tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 155 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o JobAdder antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (155)

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great system with all requirements

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Really quick customer service and customer success team. Additional support when required.

Vantagens:

Able to fully customise each screen and add new fields to meet our own requirements.

Desvantagens:

Doesn’t have strong integration with Xero for retained work making it more manual than contingent invoicing .

ano passado

Cheers, Michael. Happy to hear you've been able to customise JobAdder to suit your requirements, as well as access quick support when needed. Thanks for passing on the feedback about the Xero integration as well.

Jay
President, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

You'll struggle to find a better ATS!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've implemented multiple applicant tracking systems. Our process for selecting JobAdder was thorough, b/c we had made some mistakes in previously deploying other products that looked great during the product demo, but after going live realizing the product made you hate your job and the support team made you want to strangle someone. My experience with JobAdder is a 9.0 on 1-10 scale. The truth is, no system is perfect...they all have their flaws. So we are extremely happy with our selection and looking forward to building our company and our processes around the current and future capabilities of their system.

Vantagens:

it starts with the team and the culture/attitude of service and continuous improvement. Their culture cascades into every aspect of the business, from development, to product, to support, etc. The product is intuitive and easy to use. The support team is highly responsive and they are experts on their system, so little time is wasted by their support rep seeking answers to questions they should already have the answers to. It is very easy to configure. The product team is continually releasing helpful updates/feature enhancements to improve user experience. The integrations they've built bring significant functionality through their marketplace that not only offers enhanced features/capabilities, but saves time...a lot of it!

Desvantagens:

They are working on most of my issues. They have an effective process for processing the user community's feature enhancement requests and adding meaningful requests into the product roadmap. The two things that I'd like to see is: 1) Multi column sorting, and 2) group update of any/every field in a record. There are other things, but the workarounds are acceptable.

Justin
Recursos Humanos, Profissional autônomo

Worst software I've ever used - embarrassing

1,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Not what I was promised, complete waste of time and money. The engineers who work on JobAdder should be embarrassed and the salespeople who sell this junk should be ashamed of themselves. DO NOT BUY THIS RUBBISH PRODUCT

Vantagens:

Database of candidates Simple recruitment project management

Desvantagens:

* Useless email / calendar integration - Google Workplace users need a plugin widget like WTF is this 2010? * Severely limited field customisation * LinkedIn integration does not work as advertised * Posting jobs to LinkedIn directly from JobAdder has reduced functionality which renders it useless * Try to verify your domain so you can send email directly from JobAdder - it never works * Support response is by email, 4-12 hours - in other words don't bother. When they do respond they don't give you the answer, they just email you a link to an article you've already read

há 3 semanas

Hi Justin, sorry to hear you're not enjoying JobAdder. We'd like to discuss this further if you could please connect with our Customer Support LinkedIn profile to see if we can help improve your experience: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joy-adder/

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários

Straightforward ease of use

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Very good. The software is very easy to understand

Vantagens:

Very simple interface and easy to use. No complicated interface

Desvantagens:

Nothing honestly. Job Adder has all that I needed.

Tim
COO, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 51–200 funcionários

Integration Options

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great customer service and training. Great candidate tracking.

Vantagens:

Love a few integrations already available for recruiting. Love the step-by-step training options.

Desvantagens:

Would like more integration options for light industrial staffing. Most partners price for large margin clients and light industrial companies have high volume but low margin. Pricing and cashflow are more critical for our space. JobAdder is currently slight more designed for direct placement services rather than high volume recruiting.

ano passado

Thanks for the great feedback on our high volume temp solution, Tim. We have some really exciting developments in this space coming this year, so keep an eye out for our product updates. Glad to hear you've had a good experience with us so far.

Trevor
Partner, Canadá
Recursos Humanos, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Never been more efficient and timely

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Conversion over to Job Adder from our previous ATS was straightforward, we had to some database clean up, but nothing that was a challenge. The usability, search function and the amazing customer support staff have made this product exceptional. After experiencing four other ATS systems for a year each in our search for the right one, I can say unequivocally that Job Adder has made our organization stronger, our company deliverable more consistent, and our output more efficient. It's an amazing product.

Vantagens:

I love the ability to quickly update information on candidates pulled into the search long list. Managing candidates is a piece of cake through their search function, every single candidate I speak with believes I have known them for years. Also the ability to update candidate information on the fly, while one the phone easily has made for a database richness that we haven't had before.

Desvantagens:

As the new software upgrades take place you end up working between the old and the new interfaces which operate slightly differently. No big deal, but it will be nice when it is all consistent. Would also be nice to be able to set the default number of candidates in a long list to a number higher than 20.

Stefano
Stefano
Vice President, Canadá
Serviços de Facilities, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Shiny when sold, nightmare when used

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: At sales stage Jobadder seemed to tick all the boxes. Seemed one step ahead in terms of integrations and to be providing an overall array of features that fit our needs. Once we got to use it, it has been a terrible, painful experience. We deeply regret choosing Jobadder and despite investing additional $ in the top setup package, we will now be looking to move to a different ATS after only 6 months. We stronbgly suggest you to look carefully into how each feature you care about works, because it will likely work differently than you expect. In detail, this why we think this has been a terrible choice for us:
1) There is literally no automation. Yes, there are email templates, yes, there are contracts embedded through hello sign etc, but everything must be triggered by a human. Moving candidates, send email etc. Nothing can be automated to a level we would have expected in 2022. Auto rejection email? Nope, move candidates in rejection stage, select all candidates, select action, select email, repeat every day of your life.
2) Jobadder is not the same product in all markets. Some features may or may not be available in the country you choose to put you data on. It's bizarre. 3) We got sold a product that should integrate with Aircall. We must record voice interactions as part of candidate note and this did all we needed. Aircall integration is left right and centre everywhere. Could not get it to integrate correclty. Took 5 months of tickets for support to come back with t

Cheaper than others for 2 users or less

Desvantagens:

No Automation Byzantine UI - Poor UX Integrations not available in some servers Aircall integration does not work Slow, time add up when used intensively Poor knowledge base Poor reporting features

há 2 anos

Hi Stefano, We're sorry to hear that your experience has been far from great and we appreciate the time you took to provide us with your feedback. We understand your frustration regarding what was promised and what was delivered, especially around the automation piece and the integration with AirCall. Our team will work with yours to solve these issues for you. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know what's not working, and giving us the opportunity to set it right. The JobAdder Team

Kim
Sr. Account Manager/Recruiter, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to use!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I use the candidate search on a regular basis, I find it saves me time searching for candidates with specific skills. Overall I think JobAdder is an excellent tool! I'd love to continue to learn more ways to use it!

Vantagens:

JobAdder is so easy to use, it's pretty self explanatory, you can figure things out by searching around. I love the simple layout. I also that it has helped me become paperless. All notes are in each candidate file, I have access to information at all times. I also love the mobile app.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I think going through applicants is cumbersome and time consuming. On the quick view of an applicant, I wish I could easily look at the resume, and mark them reject. Or delete them from that screen, as in out of site, out of mind.

Bonnie
Sr. Technical Recruiter, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

JobAdder review from a Technical Recruiter's perspective

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: JobAdder's support throughout has been exceptional. I was part of the team to implement the product and they worked with us to customize the product and assisted us with adapting our workflow to JobAdder, making suggestions on how to utilize features of JobAdder to enhance our process.

Vantagens:

JobAdder makes tracking a candidate from the first contact to placement easy. One of the new features where you can view and modify candidate information without actually opening the candidate in another tab is really a time saver. Going along these same lines, the "New" Job Dashboard makes evaluating new applicants and reaching out to them quick and efficient.

Desvantagens:

Emails received from candidates are not automatically logged to a candidate record unless the email thread originated from JobAdder.

Nik
Recruiter, Ucrânia
Fonte: GetApp

Good tool 9 out or 10 for me

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Can't imagine myself without this tool

Cost Tracking Talent pipelining User Interface

Desvantagens:

I wish its PeopleAdder extension worked with google accounts as well as it does with Microsoft. It is a Google thing I reckon.

Yvette
Director / Principal Recruitment Consultant, Nova Zelândia
Recursos Humanos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

JobAdder is a fabulous product...

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Good. The response to any problem is very swift and the staff are friendly.

Vantagens:

The system is easy to navigate, with each of the pages linked to others, saving a lot of time.

Desvantagens:

The JobAdder development is constantly making improvements, and new service providers / Add-ons are regularly added, and yet some of the basics don't seem to get finished...like updating the Contact screen so that is is the same as the updated Candidate screen. I've made numerous practical improvement suggestions and yet to see any of them implemented.

ano passado

That's high praise indeed, Yvette! I love that you had a hand in recommending JobAdder to your new employer. Thank you. Please do continue providing feedback on the product as our team does review suggestions, even if they aren't currently on our roadmap.

Mike
Recruitment Consultant, Reino Unido

Job Adder review

Comentários: Good

Vantagens:

Very easy to use and set up for the recruiter, not the manager to check on KPI's

Desvantagens:

Nowhere to put NI Number. Makes you renew jobs on your website every 4 weeks.

ano passado

Thank you for your feedback, Mike. Regarding the NI number, you can add custom fields to records to input and display this data. Please contact our customer support team to set up custom fields in your account.

Sharon

JobAdder review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great firm, evolving and leading product

Vantagens:

Hi have been a customer of Jobadder for over 5 years Support has always been responsive and impressively no glitches even though we are in WA Also when I was working with NFP Disability Services, I reached out and there was offer of support I love how Jobadder is now being more intuitive like when moving contacts to other companies it makes the comment, removing the requirement to make the record card note

Desvantagens:

And whilst Im sure there is lots of content and video on help would be really good for refreshers like most used functions perhaps? Who has the time to self navigate? Perhaps yearly webinars these are the not to be missed new functions

Jesse
Owner, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Perfect for a small agency!

4,5 há 9 anos

Vantagens:

I run a small executive search company and was looking for a system that not only would work like an ATS but could also act like a CRM. I like to batch communicate with my candidates just as much as my customers. Jobadder does this. In fact, working within JobAdder is smooth and powerful. Posting positions is easy, replying to candidates is easy, building templates, etc.. it's all really simple and effective. After reviewing several ATS systems, I felt that it was the most intuitive and easy to use system for my needs at an attractive price point. Plus the customer support is nothing like I've experienced before from a software company. They're very attentive, polite, and solve all my problems with ease. I promise I'm not paid to say that, they're really that good.

Desvantagens:

There's a few of things that I wish could be improved. 1) You can't import all of your LinkedIn or other database (.csv files) records to JobAdder for free. They will do it but, they will charge you. Seems a bit petty. 2) I wish it was a little more similar to Workable where you would import a candidate and it would automatically scrape the web for additional contact information (i.e. additional email addresses, twitter feeds, Facebook, GitHub, Stackoverflow, etc..) to enhance the record. It looks like you can add a picture to your candidate records, but you have to do that manually. Workable does all of this automatically. Lastly, I wish I could create a record from the clipboard as oppose to creating a .pdf or .doc to import a resume. Sometimes I find a resume on a blog and I just want to copy it and paste it into Jobadder. And if I had to nitpick... I wish it was a little bit faster.

Denise
Account Manager, Austrália
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Jobadder 5 stars

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens:

Jobadder is very user friendly, has many functions and makes my life 1000 times easier for tracking candidates their status. This system also saves recruiters time and helps managers see actual activities through the reporting tab.

Desvantagens:

When the platform was changed a few years ago, however, it is still easy to use.

ano passado

Wow, thank you, Denise, for your awesome feedback! We're glad we can play a part in saving time in your day.

john
Director, Nova Zelândia
Emprego e contratação, Profissional autônomo

Great Management tool

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great tool for keeping abreast of candidate movements, applications and job monitoring

Vantagens:

The ability to easily oversee candidates and monitor job progress.

Desvantagens:

No comment really enjoy using it as it is easy to keep track of candidate movements and job progress.

ano passado

It's really great to hear that you've enjoyed using JobAdder in multiple roles. Thanks John!

Justun
Recruitment Consultant, Austrália
Engenharia civil, 11–50 funcionários

Market Leader

Comentários: Excellent - streamlines, efficient and easy to use

Vantagens:

Database management, candidate management, marketing functions - easy to use and effective

Desvantagens:

Can be clunky from time to time When searching the database, can easily click outside of search and lose results

ano passado

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, Justun. It's much appreciated.

Dallas
Managing Director, Canadá
Emprego e contratação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

JobAdder has been a great decision!

Comentários: Excellent experience overall

Vantagens:

JobAdder intergration was very easy to use and the help feature is the best I've ever seen.

Desvantagens:

Could be some improvements on the candidate search capacity.

ano passado

Awesome, we love to hear it! Thanks Dallas.

Elisha
Owner and Director of Recruitment, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo

JobAdder is a great tool for Recruitment Teams

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I enjoyed using Job Adder for recruitment, but it did take some time to set up for our companies uses. Customer support was helpful at times, but at other times, they seemed to deny that there was really a problem or take days to solve a problem or answer questions about things like whether our emails were getting through, etc.

Vantagens:

I liked the way the candidate profiles were organized, being able to pull a list of candidates and view the profiles in a side window and mark them for communication. I liked the organization of the app.

Desvantagens:

I felt that the system of tagging candidates for certain skillsets or degrees, etc was a bit more difficult than the use of tags which I like. I did not like that you couldn't make some changes in a job requisition such as ownership, or job title without losing some information within.

Nirmal
Managing Partner, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Great CRM and Recruitment Database System

Vantagens:

JobAdder is easy to use, intuitive and has a user friendly interface.

Desvantagens:

Not a lot, it's generally very responsive and rarely does the system go down.

Thanks, Nirmal!

Joshua
Recruitment Resourcer, Filipinas
Emprego e contratação, 11–50 funcionários

Good Applicant Tracking System

Vantagens:

Very easy to track candidates, create company and candidate profiles. User friendly. Highly recommend JobAdder.

Desvantagens:

It will be good if they will have more features.

ano passado

Thank you, Joshua! We pride ourselves on being user-friendly, so it's always great to hear that our clients feel the same way.

Kim Oliver
Recruitment Assistant, Filipinas
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 11–50 funcionários

JobAdder: Simplifying the Recruitment Process

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: JobAdder is great and really helpful. It really allows you to do recruitment so easily. Quite a tool for adding value and amazing experience to all the candidates.

Vantagens:

It allows you to easily track, label and manage your applications. You can easily monitor the status of your candidates.

Desvantagens:

Unable to batch add candidates on a Job Positions.

ano passado

It makes us very happy to hear that JobAdder is helping you be successful in your role. Keep it up!

James
Contractor Care Administrator, Austrália
Emprego e contratação, 11–50 funcionários

Experience Using Jobadder as an Administrator

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Positive - Work gets done quickly and with ease and everything is in the one space.

Vantagens:

I like how easy JobAdder is to navigate. The menu items are really clear and easy.

Desvantagens:

At times, it takes quite a while to integrate into our company's other critical software when we update candidates profiles

ano passado

Hi James! Thank you for your review, it's great to hear that you're enjoying using JobAdder.

Patrik
Recruiter, Singapura

JobAdder as an ATS

4,5 há 9 anos

Vantagens:

I like the added features like the plugin for social and JA for Gmail. Integration of several third-party services and candidate sources is probably the biggest time saver for any ATS, in my experience that biggest gripe users have on ATS products is that they often act a bit as a walled garden and so much time is spent on data entry which is a huge waste of time for any organization.

Desvantagens:

I think the product can act smarter features and help with decision making based on the data available from the database. The email function could be improved like for example having automatic follow up emails and maybe a dashboard showing any replies our unanswered emails to help recruiters keep track of their process and knowing what actions need to be taken on a daily and weekly basis.

Aaron
CEO, Austrália

Establishing my business around JobAdder

4,5 há 8 anos

Vantagens:

Jobadder is a progressive, intuitive, and most importantly, evolving Recruitment System. Brett and the team have done a great job, with top customer service, training, and a proven track record of listening to the market.

Desvantagens:

UI is strong, however I can see a time in the next 12-24 months where it may fall behind newer products. This is a huge opportunity for JobAdder to stay in front if they get onto it early. . .