Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Reftab

A customizable and full featured asset tracking platform. Easy to understand and use by all members of staff. Cloud based and mobile.

Saiba mais sobre o Reftab

Exibindo 27 avaliações

Jennifer O.
Resource Development Director
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2018

"Wow! Great Features, Better Price"

Comentários: As a small non profit looking for a way to manage our tech assets, Reftab is a great fit! Customer service has been invaluable, too.

Vantagens: Ease of use, Customer Support, Help Modules, Pricing Tiers

Desvantagens: I haven't found a single thing that I don't like about this solution!

• Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Robert W.
Associate Director IT
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/08/2020

"Reftab is awesome"

Comentários: I needed to find a solution to manage checkout hardware for staff and students. Anything from laptops to slide rulers. I checked into several options. Some free, some where the startup cost was over $5K. When I found Reftab, I was sold right away. It was so easy to get setup and it covered everything I needed. But then, there's the tech support and customer service aspect. Wholly cow, the Reftab team is on it!!! I've run into a few cases where I could use a feature. I submitted my use case and OMG, they developed it and implemented it. Now, if I asked for something that no one would use, mileage could vary, but they respond quickly and really seem to understand my needs as a customer. The product is great, but the support is what really sold me!

Vantagens: Reftab is really intuitive. I setup my first instance without needing any support and barely glancing at the documentation. I had a fully functioning demo running with assets and testing check in check out in about an hour of signing up for a demo account. The mobile app adds to that intuitive use.

Desvantagens: I wish I could tie printing inventory labels to my Dymo labelwriter and use a label template to print more customized intentory labels right from the Dymo. OK... I haven't asked if that was possible, yet.

• Avaliado em 26/08/2020
Jackie P.
Admin Assistant
Serviços meio ambientais, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/07/2020

"Reftab Input"

Comentários: Reftab is good so far, havent had any major issues.

Vantagens: Keep the Company very organized with the equipment that comes in and out of the office.

Desvantagens: The Asset ID # don't automatically populate.

• Avaliado em 13/07/2020
Chris H.
IT Services Manager
Escritório de advocacia, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2020

"Best-in-class Asset Management solution"

Comentários: Reftab was simple to configure and even easier to manage. Our business enjoys the peace of mind knowing we are in control of the cost as we grow in users.

Vantagens: Reftab provides a powerful and cost-effective solution enabling us to keep track of our physical and digital assets across a distributed workforce.

Desvantagens: I can identify very few cons in the time I've used this platform. The ability to deploy an agent to all hardware to automatically capture information would be nice but not necessary if managed well.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2020
Kevin S.
Director of Quality
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2019

"Great New Asset Management Tool"

Comentários: I'd started w/ Reftab as a cloud based asset management tool for tracking and managing electric vehicle charging stations. I've also used Device42 then Insight by Riada as competing products because had developed integrations with Jira Cloud and Jira Service Desk Cloud for our task and service ticket management. Reftab continued to develop their product and has now integrated with Jira. Nice! The cost/month is currently less than 50% of the monthly subscription cost for competing products and the functionality and customer service are truly excellent for our asset tracking and management needs.

Vantagens: Great value for $
Integrates and Interacts with Atlassian Jira and Jira Service Desk (Provides link between the asset and any issues or tickets)
Bulk Import of existing asset information from existing tools.
Easy to setup new fields with different configurations.
Good filters to find what you are looking for quickly.
Mobile app/interface

Desvantagens: The initial product did not integrate with Jira Service Desk. Reftab has since added this capability and setup was reasonably simple.

• Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Ashley F.
Tech Support Specialist Senior
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/01/2020

"Stellar Customer Support"

Comentários: From the trial period to full implementation, we really have had a good experience. This system has vastly reduced the number of individual tasks we used to complete at each checkout and has helped to streamline and improve customer experience. I have reached out on approximately 4-5 occasions with questions and have always had a quick response time, with a solution to my question every time. We are about 4 months into our switch and I am satisfied with the solution for our campus.

Vantagens: The price of this software is definitely a win. We were previously using multiple home-built applications to fill this need. Moving from a home built to purchased application always comes down to value for the money.
The Customer Support has been prompt, friendly, and efficient. I have reached out a few times and have had near-immediate response times.
New features have become available since implementing this solution. I have seen options that I have inquired about implemented in the last 4 months. Impressive.
The setup and ease of use are paramount. We have a high turn over of student workers utilizing and learning to use this system. They caught on to this application so much faster than the multiple applications we were previously using that the training time has basically paid for the program already!

Desvantagens: I wish the reporting features were as easy to navigate as checkouts are. They do not run in a way that is as intuitive to me. Especially when attempting to refine data into smaller increments. Automatic emails are great, and reduce the amount of individual notifications I need to send, but they could do with a slight improvement. There are terms coded into the auto emails to pull things like due date, asset name, or borrower name but not every email forms have the same terms. When I modified the email template the first time I removed some of those terms, and then could not remember exactly how they were worded to get them back. The support team has been great at quickly responding to emails to and providing fixes for any issues I have reported, but a 'cheat sheet' or about automatic emails section with the terms that can be used would be very useful.

• Avaliado em 13/01/2020
Brent C.
Audio Solutions Specialist
Produção audivisual, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 09/09/2020

"The perfect solution for our rental inventory needs"

Comentários: We looked at many software options that cost 10 times that of Reftab and never perfectly fit the bill of our specific needs. Reftab, right off the shelf was a great solution for our application and came in at a considerable lower cost than the other software options that were evaluated.

Vantagens: Reftab is a powerful tool to manage rental inventory going in and out and being able to identify the status and location of any given at any given time is very helpful in our quick passed application.

Desvantagens: There is not much I am missing in the software. My only feature request in customized reporting has been submitted to the company.

• Avaliado em 09/09/2020
Frank C.
Systems Analyst
Hotelaria, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/02/2020

"Ideal tracking software"

Comentários: We needed a product to keep track of our inventory of Ipods used by our housekeeping staff. We looked at other products from free to the overly tech heavy software. We just wanted something simple to use and to know when the equipment is in use and by whom. This product really filled our needs. Any questions we have are quickly addressed. We don't use half the features they offer, but if we ever do its nice to know they are there.

Vantagens: The simplicity of the product in setting up, training staff to use was quick and easy to use.
Tech support is awesome.

Desvantagens: We've been using the product for about 8 months and so far we don't have any complaints.

• Avaliado em 11/02/2020
Jamie S.
Music Department Manager
Música, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2020

"Great system with fantastic customer support!"

Vantagens: The Customer Service at Reftab is unbeatable. I am new to my Department and had issues with access. I had help within a few hours and they stuck with me until my problem was resolved.

Desvantagens: I have no complaints. Reftab is easy to use and works great for tracking instruments in our Department.

Matthew M.
IT Asset Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2020

"IT Asset Management"

Vantagens: I like the way it handles asset entities, accessories and licenses. I also like the way it handles asset assignment as loans to loanees.

Desvantagens: There are a few places where how to accomplish certain tasks isn't clearly obvious to the end user resulting in certain features not being noticed as a possibility to the user, but once you learn the interface and what all can be done it's pretty easy to work with.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Heather S.
Technician
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/12/2016

"RefTab - an awesome way to keep tabs on your assets."

Comentários: I've been using RefTab since day one of its release. It's a an awesome product that every company should be on board with. Allows you to track your inventory easily from any device. It has changed the way I keep inventory. Definitely a worthwhile product for the money!

Vantagens: Simple, yet appealing UI.

Desvantagens: None.

• Avaliado em 08/12/2016
Glen E.
Supervisor
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2019

"Customizable & Versatile!"

Comentários: We are realizing greater tool accountability, which is vitally important in the aviation industry.

Vantagens: This software adapted well to fit our needs in organizing our tool crib. I liked how we could create kits combining any amount of assets and accessories, and create fields to store types of data. Nicely designed.

Desvantagens: Limited with attachments, no photo option for a completed kit.

• Avaliado em 18/11/2019
Roland Z.
Telecomunicações, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/01/2017

"Most compact asset management tool"

Comentários: I reviewed a bunch of asset management tools to use within our company. Reftab is the only one which is smooth to use and reduced to the really needed functionalities. What often is what you need. We decided to use that tool for our needs. There are some tiny points which can be improved like the data import/data export for Loanees and Devices. Some controls are maybe not placed very intuitive but after the first find and use, everything is fine. Overall a nice and good tool! A nice new feature would be to print out not only the QR-Code with a digital number next to it rather the QR-Code, Digital number, Company Name, Device Brand, Device Title and the possibility to format the output (e.g. like another Avery template like the L6011).

Vantagens: Smooth and reduced to the needed functionality.

Desvantagens: Some controls are hard to find, only in the context of a location or the Import/Export functionality.

• Avaliado em 05/01/2017
Dave C.
Teacher
Gestão da educação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"Easy to use, flexible, and affordable"

Comentários: We are a small public secondary school needing to track photography and video production equipment loans to students. Many of the equipment management solutions on the market are well beyond what we are able to afford. Reftab meets our needs at a comfortable price point, and the response of the developers to feature requests has been second-to-none. I'm really happy to have found Reftab!

Vantagens: The developers are very helpful and quick to respond to new feature requests. It is reasonably-priced and affordable enough for our public secondary school to use with students. Powerful features wrapped up in an easy-to-use interface.

Desvantagens: Mobile scanning app reads barcodes quickly using the phone camera, but it is cumbersome to check out multiple pieces of equipment to the same user.

• Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Anthony H.
Senior Systems Administrator
Serviços financeiros, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2019

"Brilliant Asset Tracking and Management Software"

Comentários: Excellent, we wanted an easy to set-up and easy to use product with high quality support and we got it with this product. Keep up the great work.

Vantagens: The ease of setup and use. It has a good feature list which is growing based on customer feedback which in my opinion is the best way to enhance the product.

Desvantagens: The range of labels supported is a little disappointing but they are adding additional labels going forward.

Mihail L.
IT Network and Systems Administrator
Gestão da educação, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2019

"Nice Tool to keep your Assets tracked!"

Vantagens: Thousands of Pro. The most important that it keeps tracking all my assets.

Desvantagens: Differently, I would say that I have Zero CONS.

Kevin S.
Director of Quality Assurance
Manutenção predial, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/01/2019

"High value cloud based asset management solution."

Comentários: Reftab has offered an easy to setup cloud based solution for managing company assets that are located in multiple locations all over the world. The product is continuously improving with a responsive sales and support team behind it.

Vantagens: Cost effective asset management solution with desktop and mobile asset interfaces. Two factor authentication. Highly responsive service/support.

Desvantagens: Would ideally offer some level of interface with Jira Service Desk.

• Avaliado em 24/01/2019
Ian S.
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2020

"Really solid option for resource/asset management"

Comentários: One of the best software purchase decisions we've made as a startup so far. Easy to implement, easy to use, and can see this scaling admirably with us.

Vantagens: Reftab checks all the boxes for what we need. Managing our deployed hardware in customer facilities is extremely important for us to scale and achieve success. Reftab was customizable enough, has excellent customer support, and—importantly—is much more affordable than competing products.

Desvantagens: There's definitely a bit of a learning curve on the software but it's easily overcome after using it for a bit. The UI could use a bit of polish but that's a tiny nitpick.

Avaliador Verificado
Technologist
Pesquisa, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/03/2019

"Great software at a great price. Amazing customer service!"

Comentários: Any issues that I came across during evaluation of the software was quickly and extensively answered by the support team. Amazing customer service.

Vantagens: There is a significant amount of functionality that can be tailored to your specific needs.

Desvantagens: So far so good, at this time any questions or issues I had were resolved.

• Avaliado em 01/03/2019
David W.
Technology Coordinator
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2018

"Reftab - a great solution"

Comentários: Asset tracking and reservations of assets

Vantagens: Technical support is excellent , fast and responsive

Desvantagens: Could have more features, but the product is growing

• Avaliado em 10/09/2018
Roy H.
Director of Quality
Serviços de Facilities, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/02/2017

"Flexible Asset Mangement app that handles multiple locations"

Comentários: We needed a way to have all our locations and departments to be able to see and manage their equipment in real time. The flexibility of being able to have our end users report on the condition of equipment in the field was helpful. We found that the developers responded to questions and even added features that made our oversight even easier. I highly recommend this app!

Vantagens: Has facility to manage multiple locations and can assign different levels of security for the users from read-only to full edit.

Desvantagens: Is not always clear how the different options affect how the information is captured.

• Avaliado em 17/02/2017
Jackson T.
IT Engineer
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/05/2020

"Great product"

Vantagens: Easy to use, comprehensive, customizable, great value for the price.

Desvantagens: No IP mapping available.

• Avaliado em 29/05/2020
Steve K.
IT Officer
  • Avaliado em 19/06/2018

"Excellent fixed asset tracking tool! Easy to use, with user-friendly UI, and great customer support."

Vantagens: The UI is modern and well thought out. It's very easy to learn and use. In addition, the support level from the developers has been fantastic. Their team helped us with all setup issues and even added some features based on our needs. A+

Desvantagens: There are no real cons worth mentioning. Any issue we have had, the support team has helped us overcome.

• Avaliado em 19/06/2018
Tony K.
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 04/01/2017

"So far no problems"

Comentários: Used it for new asset purchases of a company and it worked well. Using smartphone I was able to gather data quickly.

• Avaliado em 04/01/2017
Jamie L.
Office Administrator
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2018

"Office Administrator"

Comentários: We are using Reftab to help us with inventory and to keep track of our items. So far this has been a great system for us!

Vantagens: One thing that is very helpful is the scanning feature on the app!

Desvantagens: I wish I could format the Q-R codes a little easier.

• Avaliado em 13/12/2018