15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Reftab

Plataforma de gestão de ativos personalizável, com recursos completos. Fácil de entender e usar por todos os membros da equipe. Baseado na nuvem e móvel.

Saiba mais sobre o Reftab

Vantagens:

Easy to use platform with a robust number of features tools and integrations.

Desvantagens:

The range of labels supported is a little disappointing but they are adding additional labels going forward.

Notas do Reftab

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Reftab tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 83 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Reftab antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (83)

Devin
IT Support Tech, EUA
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários

Reftab Review

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall Reftab has been a five star product. Very easy and simple to use. If you aren't able to figure a task out they have helpful documents explaining each process step by step or customer service is very responsive and friendly to work with.

Vantagens:

Easy to understand and use. This software is very simple and straight forward and very customizable.

Desvantagens:

You can't change the fields in the LDAP sync to custom fields such as Screen size etc. If importing machines you can't have the asset status set to in stock automatically. Which means you have to go to each asset and change the status manually. You can make a Workflow Automation that changes the asset status automatically for any new asset added after creation.

MarcAndre
IT Supervisor, Canadá
Jogos de computador, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Reftab in a quickly changing environment

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Every time we had ideas for features, the developers have been very responsive, very quick to apply them (or mention why it's not possible when that was the case). Reftab has been super flexible and very prone to help our business. We definitely have a before and after Reftab in term of quality of asset tracking.

Vantagens:

Reftab made it so much easier for us to adapt to the ever changing environment of our studio and constant movement of assets between desks or employees. It perfectly scaled to our studios worldwide, and allowed us to maintain standards between our studios.

Desvantagens:

There is not much to not like about Reftab. We haven't used the customer portal since it's not very well suited for our kind of environment (where IT has a closer control on assets and accessories), but this doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend it.

Alex
IT Support Technician, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Review

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: A few things still need some more work, such as offering more ways to automate would be great, some more complex automation would be great like, "If the loan is XYZ and the user is Disabled email Manager (Insert body of the email and allow response) My company is really looking to automate as much as we can so being able to do more complex things in Reftab and make a more friendly API to use (have had some issues with trying to make things work, for example, the API will work fine on one call, I will change one thing and it no longer authenticates.)

Vantagens:

The integration and automation, I would like more of these.

Desvantagens:

Manual management can be tricky to use, I would love a cleaner/more streamlined way for things that can not be managed via integrations.

há 9 meses

Thanks for your review Alex! Much appreciated - we'll reach out to you regarding your workflow automation needs. Reftab can be configured to email a person's manager based on conditions like if the person is disabled and has equipment assigned to them, etc. There might be more that you're needing (such as a reply to address), so we're happy to work directly with you for that. Thanks again!

Jeremy
IT Manager, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 10.000+ funcionários

Great ITAM solution

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Reftab was super easy to setup and get going. Once the initial setup was done, Education on using Reftab was simple and easy so we were able to get up and running very quickly. Use of the smart phone app makes keeping track of our assets simple, very well done app!

Desvantagens:

the only Con I can think of is that it would be nice if Reftab had an asset "tag" we could attach to "non-connected" devices such as TVs as a way for it to automaticilly update, like the installed agent does for Windows devices

Robert
Associate Director IT, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Reftab is awesome

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I needed to find a solution to manage checkout hardware for staff and students. Anything from laptops to slide rulers. I checked into several options. Some free, some where the startup cost was over $5K. When I found Reftab, I was sold right away. It was so easy to get setup and it covered everything I needed. But then, there's the tech support and customer service aspect. Wholly cow, the Reftab team is on it!!! I've run into a few cases where I could use a feature. I submitted my use case and OMG, they developed it and implemented it. Now, if I asked for something that no one would use, mileage could vary, but they respond quickly and really seem to understand my needs as a customer. The product is great, but the support is what really sold me!

Vantagens:

Reftab is really intuitive. I setup my first instance without needing any support and barely glancing at the documentation. I had a fully functioning demo running with assets and testing check in check out in about an hour of signing up for a demo account. The mobile app adds to that intuitive use.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could tie printing inventory labels to my Dymo labelwriter and use a label template to print more customized intentory labels right from the Dymo. OK... I haven't asked if that was possible, yet.

Kyle
Director of IT, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reftab is making my IT life easier!

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Very positive. Customer service was very helpful and knowledgeable. Asset creation was a breeze, and I enjoy using the interface.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, clean and fast interface, mobile app allows for asset signing and tagging in the field.

Desvantagens:

I'm looking forward to more integrations. Some of the integration tutorials were outdated. Some UI customization would be nice, like themes or a dark mode.

Luciën
Luciën
IT Administrator, Países Baixos
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Reftab Asset Management

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Reftab is a great package what creates and gives ease of use of asset management. It's structured and clear.

Desvantagens:

I'm missing some features such as bulk transfer or bulk assign to user but that's quite it, further it's quite neatly build!

há 3 anos

Hi Lucien, thank you for the review - the ability to bulk assign to a user exists in a couple different places, such as the asset table and the mobile app. Meaning you can assign multiple different assets and peripherals / accessories to users at once. I think the place you're looking for is within the accessory page. This is easy for us to add and will have it ready for our next release. Thank you again for your review!

Tony
Facilities Manager, Reino Unido
Serviços de Facilities, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Product & outstanding customer service!!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: My overall experience has been great. We have used other systems in the past and they clashed with our systems or became over complicated to update.
I feel confident that Reftab have got this covered.
Recently I had an issue that was resolved very quickly and professionally.

Vantagens:

It was easy to set up with the support team helping me, when I got stuck they were always quick to resolve any issues. I find it easy to use and run reports. They are always developing and trying to improve. We don't use it to its full potential yet but I am confident that in the future we will. Its a great product in my opinion as I like to keep things simple to make life easier.

Desvantagens:

There is not much I don't like to be honest. I sometimes find it frustrating when trying to look items up but that is more down to me not using it enough.

Derrick
Director of Information Technology, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 201–500 funcionários

Great asses management tool

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It has been great. I tested several products before picking this one and I made the right choice.

Vantagens:

The ability to track anything as an asset, and link accessories to the asset.

Desvantagens:

So far none. The only downside was exporting the computers from my RMM tool with user accounts there wasnt a way I could find to import to Reftab with the user. I had to manually assign all of the assets. Just time consuming but not a big deal.

Benjamin
IT Admin, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Great Support

Vantagens:

Great customer support. US based company. US based storage.

Desvantagens:

2FA is not in the free version. I do not like Free Trial promotions on the asset webpage all the time. I wish we could turn that off.

Ashley
Tech Support Specialist Senior, EUA
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Stellar Customer Support

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: From the trial period to full implementation, we really have had a good experience. This system has vastly reduced the number of individual tasks we used to complete at each checkout and has helped to streamline and improve customer experience. I have reached out on approximately 4-5 occasions with questions and have always had a quick response time, with a solution to my question every time. We are about 4 months into our switch and I am satisfied with the solution for our campus.

Vantagens:

The price of this software is definitely a win. We were previously using multiple home-built applications to fill this need. Moving from a home built to purchased application always comes down to value for the money. The Customer Support has been prompt, friendly, and efficient. I have reached out a few times and have had near-immediate response times. New features have become available since implementing this solution. I have seen options that I have inquired about implemented in the last 4 months. Impressive. The setup and ease of use are paramount. We have a high turn over of student workers utilizing and learning to use this system. They caught on to this application so much faster than the multiple applications we were previously using that the training time has basically paid for the program already!

Desvantagens:

I wish the reporting features were as easy to navigate as checkouts are. They do not run in a way that is as intuitive to me. Especially when attempting to refine data into smaller increments. Automatic emails are great, and reduce the amount of individual notifications I need to send, but they could do with a slight improvement. There are terms coded into the auto emails to pull things like due date, asset name, or borrower name but not every email forms have the same terms. When I modified the email template the first time I removed some of those terms, and then could not remember exactly how they were worded to get them back. The support team has been great at quickly responding to emails to and providing fixes for any issues I have reported, but a 'cheat sheet' or about automatic emails section with the terms that can be used would be very useful.

MATTHEW
IT Support Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Reftab is Worth It

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The Reftab team was extremely responsive to our inquiries and concerns. They made multiple immediate changes to design flaws we recognized. The system is streamlined and allows for configuration to your organization's needs. The price was extremely competitive. I would entirely recommend Reftab to anyone looking for an asset management system.

Vantagens:

The best thing about this software, and why we original started using it, was its integration with JIRA, our ticketing system. Integration was seamless and gave us great insight into diagnosing issues with specific hardware.

Desvantagens:

It's intend use is to check out hardware on a "by user" basis. We have business office managers at our various locations who control and manage all hardware at the location. Since they could not assign hardware to them in the portal, we had to allow each advanced access, which allowed them access to areas we didn't want them to have.

Brent
Audio Solutions Specialist, EUA
Produção audivisual, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The perfect solution for our rental inventory needs

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We looked at many software options that cost 10 times that of Reftab and never perfectly fit the bill of our specific needs. Reftab, right off the shelf was a great solution for our application and came in at a considerable lower cost than the other software options that were evaluated.

Vantagens:

Reftab is a powerful tool to manage rental inventory going in and out and being able to identify the status and location of any given at any given time is very helpful in our quick passed application.

Desvantagens:

There is not much I am missing in the software. My only feature request in customized reporting has been submitted to the company.

Frank
Systems Analyst, EUA
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários

Ideal tracking software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We needed a product to keep track of our inventory of Ipods used by our housekeeping staff. We looked at other products from free to the overly tech heavy software. We just wanted something simple to use and to know when the equipment is in use and by whom. This product really filled our needs. Any questions we have are quickly addressed. We don't use half the features they offer, but if we ever do its nice to know they are there.

Vantagens:

The simplicity of the product in setting up, training staff to use was quick and easy to use. Tech support is awesome.

Desvantagens:

We've been using the product for about 8 months and so far we don't have any complaints.

Joyce
Staff Administrative Assistant, EUA
Pesquisa, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good system for current needs - some upgrades would make it more useful.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, it's meeting our needs to monitor inventory stock and assets. As we continue to use the software, we may find other needs to utilize it more.

Vantagens:

Mobile app scanning, easy navigation of software,

Desvantagens:

- would be nice to be able to have "clone" feature for accessories. - the ability to edit notes in accessories that have been issued - the ability to create accessories from scanning in mobile app. currently, it will only create assets. currently, all accessories are created from a desktop. having the ability to do both from mobile app would be more helpful/useful. - limited information can be seen in mobile app - seeing loan history in mobile app could be helpful

Dave
Teacher, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, flexible, and affordable

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are a small public secondary school needing to track photography and video production equipment loans to students. Many of the equipment management solutions on the market are well beyond what we are able to afford. Reftab meets our needs at a comfortable price point, and the response of the developers to feature requests has been second-to-none. I'm really happy to have found Reftab!

Vantagens:

The developers are very helpful and quick to respond to new feature requests. It is reasonably-priced and affordable enough for our public secondary school to use with students. Powerful features wrapped up in an easy-to-use interface.

Desvantagens:

Mobile scanning app reads barcodes quickly using the phone camera, but it is cumbersome to check out multiple pieces of equipment to the same user.

Jamie
Music Department Manager, EUA
Música, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Great system with fantastic customer support!

Vantagens:

The Customer Service at Reftab is unbeatable. I am new to my Department and had issues with access. I had help within a few hours and they stuck with me until my problem was resolved.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints. Reftab is easy to use and works great for tracking instruments in our Department.

Anthony
Senior Systems Administrator, Malta
Serviços financeiros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Brilliant Asset Tracking and Management Software

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Excellent, we wanted an easy to set-up and easy to use product with high quality support and we got it with this product. Keep up the great work.

Vantagens:

The ease of setup and use. It has a good feature list which is growing based on customer feedback which in my opinion is the best way to enhance the product.

Mihail
IT Network and Systems Administrator, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nice Tool to keep your Assets tracked!

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Thousands of Pro. The most important that it keeps tracking all my assets.

Desvantagens:

Differently, I would say that I have Zero CONS.

Johnnie
Sr. Business Technology Technician, EUA
Engenharia civil, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Reftab

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I enjoy working with Reftab and had great experience with your customer service.

Vantagens:

Deployment transition was simple and easy. I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] during this process, and he was very helpful. Glad we came across this tool and is able to utilize the features.

Desvantagens:

Some items we could not customize and is already in place.

Dennis
VP, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 11–50 funcionários

New and Happy

5,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

The program is intuitive and fairly easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Guide/ help/ tutorial section would be very nice.

há 8 meses

Thanks for your review! We have a comprehensive FAQ section here: https://www.reftab.com/faq

Kevin
Director of Quality Assurance, EUA
Manutenção predial, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

High value cloud based asset management solution.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Reftab has offered an easy to setup cloud based solution for managing company assets that are located in multiple locations all over the world. The product is continuously improving with a responsive sales and support team behind it.

Vantagens:

Cost effective asset management solution with desktop and mobile asset interfaces. Two factor authentication. Highly responsive service/support.

Desvantagens:

Would ideally offer some level of interface with Jira Service Desk.

Robert
Director, Canadá
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

Great Product

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to use and very affordable. Cannot say more than that! It Just Works!

nothing I can see. Great product, love using it

Jennifer
Jennifer
Resource Development Director, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11–50 funcionários

Wow! Great Features, Better Price

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: As a small non profit looking for a way to manage our tech assets, Reftab is a great fit! Customer service has been invaluable, too.

Ease of use, Customer Support, Help Modules, Pricing Tiers

Desvantagens:

I haven't found a single thing that I don't like about this solution!

Technology Coordinator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Reftab - a great solution

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Asset tracking and reservations of assets

Vantagens:

Technical support is excellent , fast and responsive

Desvantagens:

Could have more features, but the product is growing