15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Freightview

Sobre Freightview

Compare preços contratados de LTL, agende coletas, prepare conhecimentos de embarque, imprima etiquetas e rastreie dados sobre o frete.

Saiba mais sobre o Freightview

Vantagens:

API is straight forward to allow for integration with existing systems. Will allow us to better tracking costs and shipments.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it is annoying with the items you have to continue making new ones so not to edit the ones you already are using.

Notas do Freightview

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Freightview tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 631 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Freightview antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (631)

Zac
Zac
Operations Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Time saving, stream lined, one stop shop for rate quoting.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: All the things i listed in my review. this seems very redundant.

Vantagens:

All my carriers in one place, all my customers in my address book, amazing data to provide my LTL reps for better rates, uniform BOL across all carriers, Pre-PRO'd shipments so I don't have to trust a driver with a sticker book to stick the right pallet, Being able to run spot and volume quotes in one place, lightning fast response from customer service on the rare occasion of an issue, seeing customer service listen to and apply my feedback, tracking all my shipments in one place, having a landing page for a consignee to be able to watch and track from, using the same landing page for inbound shipments so the shipper can reprint BOL's if needed and print pallet labels in the size that they need. Blogs are always poignant and help to become a better shipper and possible alert me to issues others are encountering or mistakes I've been making that are costing me unnecessarily.

Desvantagens:

I'm spoiled and overly reliant on it. Also, with its ease of use, it does potentially make part of my position easier to fill with someone whom has little to no shipping experience.

há 6 anos

Thank you for the review and all the great feedback Zac!

Travis
Corporate Logistics and Facilities Manager, EUA
Impressão, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best TMS Available!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Their entire team has been great to deal with. We know how to get answers we need when we need them and their platform is the best out there that we've used. When we were evaluating options we looked at over 10 different platforms before deciding that Freightview was the best fit for us - and 4+ years later I'm glad we did.

Vantagens:

Freightview has the ability to keep all our shipping solutions in one easy to use app. We can go from quote to tracking the shipment in progress all the way to delivery without leaving the app. It's a cost effective TMS that is very user friendly. We love it!

Desvantagens:

Customization could be improved. There have been a few features we would have liked to see added that we were told were on their roadmap but never completed.

TIM
Transportation Planner, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 201–500 funcionários

Great Budget friendly option

3,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: it's been mostly positive with a few hiccups. Overall it is the best bang for your buck out there.

Vantagens:

The Customer support is top notch. Every issue i have had has been worked thru with expediency. The product is budget friendly and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

There have been updates that happen seemingly without notice. I get used to one format or way of doing things and then it switches and i have to adjust. The analytic side could also use an upgrade.

Shane
Corporate Logistics Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários

Freightview Is Amazing!!!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Very supportive team whenever I have issues or concerns, or need something changed in my TMS. I appreciate that the system gives the user the ability to adjust almost any setting and field within the TMS. I have been using this for over a year now and it certainly does not disappoint!

Vantagens:

It provides me an all in one platform to process my parcel and LTL shipments, access documents, track shipments, repeat shipments, and even process return shipments.

Desvantagens:

No complaints at all, best TMS I have used hands down!

Director of Logistics, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Empowers Shippers to transform their supply chains

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: The best solution I have come across in the TMS marketplace to provide cost effective use, very easy implementation and improved service to our customers. I can't say enough about the overall savings to our organization and impact to service to our end customers.

Vantagens:

Fantastic SaaS solution providing small to middle market brands to better manage their distribution networks.

Desvantagens:

Opportunities may exist in the small package and TL spot market, but our needs in the LTL arena have all been met and exceeded.

Aaron
Química, 11–50 funcionários

4 years of use

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: This has been the best LTL/FT TMS we have used.

Vantagens:

keeps all shipments together, and dispute Que

Desvantagens:

unable to use split pallet for loads, and does not tracking live trucks

SANDY
logistics Manager, EUA
Impressão, 51–200 funcionários

review of Freightview

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall Freightview has worked very well for us. Quoting and scheduling is simple.

Vantagens:

Very easy to quote and schedule prepaid shipments.

Desvantagens:

Errors when scheduling late in afternoon with some carriers. Collect and third party shipments do not work with our integration.

Ken
COO, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freightview is worth every penny!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Top notch! The people re helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. All for a very reasonable price.

Vantagens:

Ease of set up and use, customer service & response time, and innovation.

Desvantagens:

No option to insure our loads. This option would take you guys to the next level!

aaron
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51–200 funcionários

freightview

Vantagens:

quoting and shipment setup tracking has greatly improved cost of the service is just right

Desvantagens:

address updating a bit clunky used to be tracking but that is now integrated.

Victoria
Materials Manager, EUA
Impressão, 51–200 funcionários

Easy to Implement

Vantagens:

Extremely easy to implement. Customer support is very responsive.

Desvantagens:

There is not much that I dislike about Freightview, so I'm hard pressed to complete this response.

Jamie
Director of Operations, EUA
Mobiliário, 2–10 funcionários

Great Value and Ease of Use

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Overall we really do love Freightview. It's affordable and powerfully simple. Pickups are scheduled, BOL's are effortlessly created, it just suits us great. That being said, there are some quirks I would love to see fixed. First off, there needs to be better support for specific carrier accessorials. Some carriers don't recognize or accurately quote accessorials as they should based on the selections available in FV. This causes invoices to be off from the quote displayed on FV. Just for a quick example: There's only one option to select on FV for "Limited Access", however some carriers do not recognize just "Limited Access", my Estes for example, does not recognize that and leaves out the $ fee that is in my pricing. This causes invoices to be off by $. There are other issues similar to this such as FV having two options for notification, "Notify prior to delivery" and "Call for Appointment", well depending on which one you select, a portion of our carriers display an error when quoting because they don't support that accessorial. We book every shipment with "Call for Appointment". However, a handful of my carriers return an error for this. This causes me to have to re-run the rate with the alternate selected to get those carriers to show up. At that point the majority of the other carriers return an error. This doubles the time it would normally take to run a rate. There are other quirks like this that I feel should be fixed. By not selecting the accessorial at all, which has been a proposed workaround, the carriers that do charge for that service do not properly reflect that in the rate. I would like to try to work with someone to solve these bugs. For such a great system it seems this could be fixed. All that being said, again we love Freightview. It's the easiest to use TMS I've come across and one of the most affordable. Oh one more thing, we need the ability to customize label and BOL templates. Also a branded tracking page would be fantastic. Right now all of those things are basically Freightview advertising. For a subscription service I feel I should have the ability to customize my templates, such as in Shipstation (small package) for example.

Vantagens:

ease of use, simplicity, speed, affordability

Desvantagens:

lacking support for specific carrier accessorials, no claims management system (a simple database that linked with shipment data as an area to record claims made to carriers would be fantastic), no ability to customize BOL or Label templates, no branded tracking page, closed API (only available for rating), no integration with major e-Commerce providers

há 5 anos

Thanks for the great review and feedback Jamie! As of 02/2019, we have added a function to manage claims, branded tracking, rating, booking and a tracking API, and additional carrier accessorials. I'll keep in touch on the others, but let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Jason
Manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 51–200 funcionários

Extreme Time Saver

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Excellent! I could not be more pleased. I have referred multiple customers to them and will continue to do so. Such a breathe of fresh air in this ultra competitive space and their customer service rocks!! Don't pass up this opportunity. If you ship daily LTL, you need this......trust me!!

Vantagens:

This software saves us so much time it is literally like having an extra employee at a fraction of the cost. Freightview saves so much time in quoting multiple carriers, producing BOL's and labels, and booking LTL shipments, along with seamless tracking w/ notification and they are constantly adding new features. Another huge feature is their analytics. It provides so much info and also provides a lot of leverage when negotiating with new carriers. You can pull past shipment info in a matter of seconds, something that used to be such a pain, you hated to even try to set up new carriers because of the hands on nature of pulling all the documents and relaying to sales/pricing departments.

Desvantagens:

There are only two cons and one I know they are working on. Currently you can not pull POD's from software but they are in the process of providing this solution. Hopefully this year. The second would be that it is difficult to pull up a past shipment over 90 days. Luckily we don't need to do this often.

há 5 anos

Thank you for the review and feedback, Jason! We should now be pulling POD's from 10 carriers, with more to be added throughout 2019. We just released a solution to make searching past 90 days more streamlined as well. Let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Penny
Logistics Coordinator, EUA
Empacotamento/Entrega de mercadorias, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Freightview Review

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, Freightview is a very user friendly option that allows you to get multiple rates from numerous carriers at once. In this way, it's a one-stop shop and I love that! My only real issue is that I having to go all the way back to the first window and then completely start over in the first screen just to change a detail(s) or correct any error(s). This is absolutely too time consuming, in my opinion. I have complete faith in your team's ability to resolve this issue and make Freightview even better with time.

Vantagens:

I love the fact that I can see quotes from multiple carriers. This makes it easy to compare rates and see my available options all in one place. I also like the way the site is organized. My BOLs and additional information are all in order on the left of the screen and my tracking information is in the bottom. It's very user friendly. Your customer service team has been extremely helpful as well. I appreciate that on so many levels. Your customer service team has been extremely helpful as well. I appreciate that on so many levels.

Desvantagens:

I really don't like the fact that if I make a mistake on the first page, it forces me to go back and reenter all of the information again. This is time consuming and can become exhausting if you're trying to compare rates and options for different shipping out days. I use this software every day and it would save me a LOT of time if this aspect could somehow be resolved.

há 3 anos

Thank you for the excellent review, Penny! We're glad to hear that it's working so well, and I also sent you some information on how to quickly go back and adjust the quote without having to enter everything in a second time. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do!

Darlene
Purchasing/Logistics Mgr., EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It has been a great help to our shipping dept.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy access to reports, shipments, carriers.

Vantagens:

Easy to pick the best carrier for the load and to generate paperwork and follow shipments. Able to track shipments and review shipments in the past. Easy to add carriers, users and easy to delete the same.

Desvantagens:

Reports could be better. I was shocked to find that my data disappears after 60 days. That is not enough time. I need at least 6 months to clear invoices and archive shipments. We have asked for an additional column on report that allows us to put in the actual cost vs quoted cost, but as yet have not gotten that.

há 6 anos

Thank you for the review Darlene! We do have a way for you to access your shipment data for as long as your team has used Freightview, and I will send over information on how to do this accordingly. We are getting ready to release our invoicing feature as well, which should allow us to start tracking actual cost vs. quoted cost in the analytics. We will stay in touch as soon as it's released!

Eric
, 11–50 funcionários

Excellent Asset For Shipping

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Prior to using Freightview for our company, we always had to view every carriers website individually which was very time consuming. Now with Freightview, all of our rates are in one place and we don't have to spend the time clicking onto each website to see our rates. It has saved us a lot of time and allowed us to branch our with regional carriers we would not have normally done business with. The only drawback is that there are occasional system hiccups that can disrupt shipping procedures, but the good news is that customer service is top notch and can typically give you a good idea of when things will be back up and running.

Vantagens:

It's a huge timesaver as we don't have to view each carrier website individually now. It has also allowed us to us local or regional carriers to take advantage of their savings since we don't have to waste our time viewing each website.

Desvantagens:

The technology isn't 100% reliable and there is occasional downtime where we are not able to ship our shipments out. This is rare though and seems to be far and few between.

há 7 anos

Thank you for the kind review Eric!

Davin
shipping manger, EUA
Armazéns, 51–200 funcionários

My Experience using Freightview

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall it is very helpful and simple to navigate and like I said it saves a lot of time when it comes do getting different rate quotes.

Vantagens:

It saves a lot of time when it comes to getting a rate quote, also its very easy to create a bill of landing.

Desvantagens:

One thing is that when I create a BOL and if I have hazardous material then I need to break down what is what that i am shipping for example how many pieces are hazardous, whats the weight etc. when it comes to writing my skid count i have to write it in the special instructions and it can sometime change my quote when i submit. Also a few times when I get my rate quotes not all carriers will show.

há 6 anos

Thank you for the review and feedback Davin! This is something we'll be addressing in the near future. I'll reach out to you directly to discuss our next steps.

Andrew
Andrew
Vice President Operations, EUA

Excellent Software

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Greatly reduced the time to book shipments. Also, allows us to shop rates between all of our carriers in a single interface that greatly reduces the time to book the best shipments for our particular loads.

Vantagens:

Very simple to use. Our products are very freight intensive and we have to look at each of our carriers to determine who can provide us with the best rates for each load. FreightView took a very manual and slow process and has sped it up tremendously, saving us lots of money directly from the hauls themselves, but also in time spent booking.

Desvantagens:

Integrations with standard API's are lacking. The only area that this software can improve is if they are able to pull in existing orders, etc. from back end ERP systems and perhaps even web stores directly.

há 7 anos

Thank you for the great review Andrew! This is something we'll be tackling next year, and hope to be able to provide in the very near future. Please let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Rosemary
Customer Relations, EUA
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use friendly program

Comentários: quick reliability

Vantagens:

This software is quick and easy to use for tracking when you need it the most it is there for the customer's questions to be answered in a very timely manner. It also gives all the details needed about the shipment , the trucking company, the amount, the Pro # and the weight, the exact amount of packages and also where the shipment is going or if it was received, etc. This is the best software to immediately give quick responses to our customers who are continually asking for the tracking information on their orders.

Desvantagens:

There really is nothing I can say that I would consider a con to this software. I am very satisfied..

há 6 anos

Thank you for the excellent review Rosemary!

Nick
Sales Representative, EUA
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freightview has been a great tool for scheduling freight quickly through a wide variety of carriers.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Freightview has allowed our company to save a vast amount of time by putting a majority of the freight carriers in one location. The ability to generate the BOL's and shipping labels from the site for most shipments have allowed for the freight booking process to go quicker all within one location.

Vantagens:

The Freightview software allows the customers to choose from a variety of freight carriers with a vast amount of shipping options. The ability to select particular shipping options has allowed for accurate cost ratings of shipments. The Freightview system also allows for the printing of most shipping materials and labels to save time.

Desvantagens:

The Freightview software lacks the ability to identify the Ship To address as commercial or residential which would help resolve any issues with the shipment rates before the shipment is booked.

há 6 anos

Thank you for the great review and feedback, Nick!

Avaliador Verificado
Materiais de construção, 51–200 funcionários

PURCHASING COORDINATOR

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Freightview is constantly adding new features to their website and have Webinar's to introduce and train users on how to use these new features.

Vantagens:

I can ship with multiple carriers from 1 website from getting quote and transit times, to generating the BOL and scheduling the pickup. Once in transit, I can get status updates and use the software to reconcile invoices also. Best part is having all the information in one place, no more going to multiple website to get quote and tracking.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that I don't like about Freightview. Customer service is excellent any time I have had any issues.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the excellent review!

Martin
Partner, EUA
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If you ship LTL, you absolutely need this software. It saves you tons of time and dollars.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Time savings, cost savings, ease of tracking, accounting. If you book LTL through multiple carriers, then you need this software ASAP.

Vantagens:

Brings together all of our individual LTL accounts into one easy to use interface. Easily view options for time in transit, cost, options, etc to make a knowledgeable decision quickly. From there, you can quickly book the shipment and then after its all done, the bookkeeper can check the quote against the bill weeks later.

Desvantagens:

No cons for current services they offer in the software but a nice add would be shipment damage tracking capabilities

há 6 anos

Thank you for the review and feedback Martin, I've passed it along accordingly!

Michelle
Sales Representative, EUA
Armazéns, 51–200 funcionários

Toa Motor with Freightview

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Freightview makes things so much better and easier when we have customers who request multiple quotes. Before Freightview we literally had to open up every page for each carrier and get quoted separately. We deal with over 300 customers in our branch and the best thing we like is that freightview was able to keep track of all of our customers; quotes, contact info, etcs.

Desvantagens:

Tao Motor does not have any dislikes for freightview.

há 5 anos

Thank you for the great review and remarks, Michelle!

Bethany
Orders and Logistics Specialist, EUA
, 11–50 funcionários

Simply Smart

Vantagens:

I'm new to the logistics industry and Freightview makes me look like a pro. With their supportive staff and innovative technology, Freightview went over and beyond in providing the must have tool for every logistics team. This software was built beautifully and with the customer in mind. Everything from their user friendly interface, easy integration to their built in tracking, printable BOL and labels, and shipping cost analytics; I couldn't imagine doing my job without them.

Desvantagens:

Nothing comes to mind. I've been invited to trial similar software and nothing compares. I'd be happy to write another review in the future, especially since new seasons bring new challenges.

há 6 anos

Thank you for the great review Bethany!

Avaliador Verificado
Materiais de construção, 11–50 funcionários

Easy!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: This is a great way to compare rates in one place without going from screen to screen checking with different carriers on their own sites.

Vantagens:

I love that I can go back into my quotes and refresh them to see current rates. It is also great to see other rates that coworkers have searched for, so we do not duplicate our work.

Desvantagens:

The thing I like least about this is probably more about the carriers than freightview. Sometimes POD's are not available for deliveries, so they need to be requested.

há 3 anos

Thank you for the great review!

kym
accounts payable, EUA
Maquinário, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great team and great service

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: able to quotes all carriers we use and the click of the mouse in seconds we get an answer instead of going to quote each carrier separately.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and support when you need it. Ability to use multiple carriers at the click of a mouse right away.

Desvantagens:

Wish you could retrieve older quotes , as often the shipping companies try and bill us later for services we did not have.

há 6 anos

Thank you for the review Kym! We will store quote information for all booked shipments done in Freightview so they can be compared to the carrier invoice at your convenience. We'll follow up directly to show where to find this!