15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Paymo

O Paymo é uma solução online com recursos completos dedicada a empresas baseadas em projetos e autônomos para gerenciar projetos do início ao fim.

Saiba mais sobre o Paymo

Vantagens:

The customer support is RAPID and knowing that I'm speaking to good humans is that authentic extra that many other platforms lack.

Desvantagens:

The timeline for viewing schedules was very hard to use and my team and I just oped to ignore our managers push to use Paymo's timeline scheduling and use google calendar.

Notas do Paymo

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Paymo tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 677 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Paymo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (677)

Henrique
Henrique
Engenheiro, Portugal
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Ótima ferramenta para organização de trabalhos

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Rapidamente consegue-se saber qual o ponto de situação de qualquer projeto.

Vantagens:

Software muito fácil de usar para gestão/organização de projetos.

Desvantagens:

Não tenho, até ao momento, nenhuma observação crítica ao software.

Jonathan
Jonathan
law student, EUA
Restaurantes, 10.000+ funcionários

Platform with great features

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: The tracking times are perfect and it helps me a lot to have exact control of my hours worked, it always works well with every tool I use for my daily work

Vantagens:

With Paymo it has been easier to create invoices in a more professional and faster way without much effort. I also like the time tracking that the platform manages for us, where the total hours worked are shown and thus generate the hours of I work to report to my boss. Its time to learn how to use all the tools was actually very easy without extensive training, all its functions have been perfect for the use I need

Desvantagens:

In all the time I have been using Paymo I do not remember a single time that it has failed or had connection, configuration or other problems, in my experience it has been very good

Fonte da avaliação

I found Paymo and never looked back

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I love it! I recommend this to those who are looking for easy to manage and straightforward platform for time, project, and task management and invoicing.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use and how the features suit all my needs (tasks management, time tracking, invoicing, project management, time reports). It’s super user-friendly and pretty straightforward.

Desvantagens:

Top of mind room for improvement would be the Time Reports view. I hope when I archive reports, it won’t appear on the sidebar anymore. It just seems to cluttered seeing everything there. What I’m doing is filtering but I hope there’s a fixed solution there.

Cameron
Founder, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Monopolize you cause you can't export ANYTHING easily

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Would NOT recommend it to anyone who has even the slightest of "outside the box" process for projects or billing/invoices.

Vantagens:

Yet another system that after several months of use only did what we needed it too at 75% of the way, then AFTER buying into the "huge discount" and special they had going, did I find out they do not allow refunds at all! If you put ANY data into the system and ever need to export it for any reasons ...find a data entry person and hope you didn't enter a lot of information because unless you are a developer that can setup custom API's...your info is stuck in their system! You can enter clients, companies, etc. and change view to "Table" and see it in table mode, but that view still only gives you the general company information, NOT the contacts for that company and that is 1 of 2, yes that is right 2 places in the entire system of everything you may have entered where you can download/export that view into Excel/CSV file....everything else is PDF if you are lucky!! If you are a VERY small, VERY basic bookkeeping/accounting freelancer (NO TEAM, just you and very basic billing) - fine, it may work...but if you have more than 1 person in your team other than you, have different rates or even the SLIGHTEST out of the norm billing or cycles...GOOD LUCK!!! I am furious with this system after being told what it could do and I explained in detail, and "oh yeah, that is not a problem at all"...only to find out, everything I explained about what we needed, went in one ear and out the other just to make the sale...now I have a barely usable system and wasted $$$$!!

Desvantagens:

Can't export anything unless you have a developer standing bye. System is very "inside the box" thinking even after being told it would easily do what I had explained that I needed it to do support seems to take longer than usual and they are quick to respond with an answer that has NOTHING to do with what you originally asked (bots maybe?!?!) Can't get a refund, no matter how many lies they told you to make the sale in the first place!!!

há 4 anos

Hi Cameron, Sorry to see you disappointed. Our goal is to help you improve the way you work, not to sell you on something. Indeed, you can export client, project, user lists, as well as time reports in csv format - invoices and Gantt Charts are available in PDF only. However, due to the fact that there's no standardised data structure for project management data, the only practical way to export it is via our API. And no, we're no bots, and don't force anyones hand to make a sale.

Manuel
WordPress Consultant and Webdesigner, Alemanha

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great platform for freelancers & agencies

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall very satisified. I wish Paymo would offer more customization and more robust templates, or a clever AI assistant which analyzes my usage and makes suggestions to save me more time.

Vantagens:

I like that Paymo can be used with different setups and requirements. As a freelancer, I can set up my clients, my projects and keep track of all of them. It's a critical app for me.

Desvantagens:

The mobile app needs more refinement. As i invite guests over to my project dashboard, I am currently unable to notify them whenever I post a comment. This has been unsresolved for a while so I barely use the app.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Efficient Project Management Done Easily

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Reliable and powerful project management solution that has positively impacted our team's productivity

Vantagens:

Paymo's interface is clean and intuitive with great time tracking capacibilities.

Desvantagens:

Lack of ability to really link tasks together easily

Betsy
Betsy
Independent Contractor, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Paymo - Efficient and Cost Effective!

Vantagens:

I use Paymo mostly for time tracking and invoicing, but also for tracking expenses. Paymo makes it a breeze to track my time and then invoice my clients - with one click, all the time I've entered is populated in my invoice and I can even choose to include a summary of my time entry notes if needed. Their Support team is also super responsive and helpful when I've had questions.

Desvantagens:

Nothing! Very happy with this platform.

Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários

Paymo works!

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Very good. We have used a far more expensive program with far less results.

Vantagens:

The simple nature and uncomplicated user experience means the team are more likely to use it effectively

Desvantagens:

Report is good but hope to create dashboards soon

Lee
Lee
Freelancer, Reino Unido

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great tool for small business

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It's been a seamless and easy to use experience with no major hassles.

Vantagens:

I like that Paymo has everything included without the need to purchase another bit of software.

Desvantagens:

I would have liked contract management included.

katie
CEO, EUA
Relações públicas e comunicações, Profissional autônomo

PARTY FOR OUR PLANET

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Ease of billing and project management!!

Desvantagens:

functionality of the platform overall could be better

Roxy Deniz
Digital Producer, EUA
Software, 2–10 funcionários

User Friendly Time Tracking Solution

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I enjoy the easy to use Paymo platform and appreciate the features for efficient time tracking.

Desvantagens:

Paymo is a very effective tool for tracking time and I cannot think of any cons at the moment.

Creative Director, Reino Unido

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Tracking time and managing payments with agility

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Back in 2009 we started a fledgling web design company called FreshSpark Creative. Paymo was just starting out and seeking customers, help and ideas. We were able to request certain features which were implemented, the foundations of what would become an excellent working relationship. In 2012 I started my second company and we had 5 full time staff using the platform in 2016. As we became VAT registered we were unfortunately forced to use Xero for our billing to comply with UK regs, but that only demonstrated how good Paymo was - Xero is incredibly sluggish, lots of micromanagement and lacks the quality of design which we strive to portray as a business. We modified the set up of our business to help deal with the issues caused by Brexit and I once again use Paymo for all time keeping and billing. Paymo has been a constant in my professional life as a business director, alongside Google Mail and Google Cal.

Vantagens:

Fast and effective management of time and resources. I love how easy it is to log time, create invoices and complete all my accounting obligations as a UK business owner quickly and stylishly.

Desvantagens:

I guess my biggest dislike is the new timesheets view, the hitboxes on the time entries seem to be slightly out of sync with the visual modules. Also as I have been using the software for over 10 years, there is a lot of old data which I cannot remove in bulk.

há 4 anos

Thank you, David! We also have a Google Calendar integration, check it here: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/3545290-google-calendar-integration As for time tracking, you can now copy/paste time records inside the timesheets area - be sure to try it out! Please submit the bulk time entry selection suggestion on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/ Usually, the most upvoted ones get built. Thank you again, Marcel

Taylor
Project Manager, EUA

Paymo is the Best Task-Managing Platform I've Used

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall Paymo is the best task managing platform I've used. It's clean, simple and user friendly. I would definitely recommend Paymo to other companies.

Vantagens:

I like the flexibility of Paymo. Things are tailored to each day because it makes planning out large projects easier. It also allows for more productivity because we can see what needs to get done for each client right on the main screen. Paymo is also clean and pleasing to look at.

Desvantagens:

Something I would like to see improved is the "Progress" settings. As a design/web development company, we have a lot of projects that need to get approved by multiple people so we constantly have dozens of tasks pending/stuck. If there could be a section made specifically for stuck/pending/follow up tasks just to make our Home page less cluttered that would be helpful.

há 4 anos

Thank you, Taylor! I think there's a fix to your problem: project status. You can customize them as you wish to better reflect your process: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/977872-how-to-use-project-statuses Then filter after them for a top-level view of what you're interested:https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/888757-how-do-i-filter-projects-by-status Did you try them out? We can hear each other at [email protected] :)

Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great tool for tracking time on multiple projects and clients.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall I have had a good overall experience with Paymo. It efficiently does what I need it to do - track time. In the future I may take advantage of other features. When I have needed help, the support team has always been quick to respond.

Vantagens:

Right now I only use Paymo to track time on various projects for different clients. I love that I can easily run a timer for a specific project and client right from the mobile app and manually adjust the logged times as needed (e.g., reduce the time logged if I forget to stop the timer). I also like that there are various options for adding time in addition to using the timer. For example, you can make a manual timesheet entry, or enter time 'in bulk' (without tying it to a specific timeframe).

Desvantagens:

The time reports functionality can be a little confusing. There are a lot of variables to choose from, and the resulting report doesn't always seem to match up with the options I check.

Director, Austrália

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The best I've found for the my industry

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Excellent - great value for money, scalable if I need more users, and really easy to use.

Vantagens:

I've found that the user interface and features available in Paymo out perform other software available.

Desvantagens:

I did like that you can create online signed contracts on Bonsai - this was great for the design industry as I tend to have ongoing contracts with clients.

há 4 anos

Thank you, David! Do you mind upvoting this feature suggestion about contracts on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/t/client-e-sign-contracts-and-agreements/221 Usually, the most upvoted ones get built. Thank you, Marcel

Rachel
Project Manager, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Paymo review

4,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to track time and see calendar view on timesheets to visualise your day. Easy to create a project and great to see different viewing options such as table or gantt depending on how you need to visualise a project.

Desvantagens:

Scheduling/resource management could be better. We can't register the time that an employee may work every week as some are part-time. (as far as I know) And we can't build out a person's day in a calendar style similar to timesheets to dictate when they should be working on something.

há 3 meses

Hi Rachel, Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. Please note that by using the Day view in Team scheduling you can set specific time intervals the user should be working on the tasks.

Liviu
CEO, Dinamarca

Best Project Management Solution

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It is really easy to keep track of all the work that has been done. I'm not sure if it's generally the best project management software out there, but it definitely is the best for our company and our business model.

Vantagens:

In the beginning it was just a software that we could use to time track all our tasks and projects, but it grew on us and right now our business depends on it. It is really easy to use, very easy to keep an eye on the team, and extremely useful in keeping track of all the work that the team does.

Desvantagens:

There are not many cons to this software, but if I had to nitpick I would probably say it could have more financial management features, since this is the software that we use for invoicing and keeping track of our finances.

há 4 anos

Hi Liviu, Kudos for your trust in us :) Would you mind telling us what additional financial management features do you want to see come to light? I'm asking since we're going to revamp the whole invoicing module, so it's best to submit your use case and suggestions on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/ Thank you!

Holly
Chief Marketer, Austrália

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Paymo allows us to communicate and share client information with ease

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our business has grown since we started using Paymo, and it's great that we can grow with Paymo. We keep improving how we work and interact with Paymo and it is an integral part of the day-to-day of our business.

Vantagens:

The scheduling tool has been a lifesaver. We have been using Paymo for year to manage our projects. All communication is via Paymo, to ensure there is one place where all updates are available to all staff. We recently started using scheduling

Desvantagens:

We feel like the app could do with some work but the desktop version is great!

há 4 anos

Kudos, Holly! Not sure if you reffered to the mobile app. If yes, then I'm glad to tell you it's going to include task assignment, rich task details, and comments in the next update that we're currently working on. Stay tuned!

Matt
CEO, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo

Best Time Tracking & Management Software

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've tried multiple time and task management products. Paymo has by far the best feature set for the price. It's not to complicated & the support is great. You get a task board, a solid UI, a great calendar that displays when tasks were done & it allows you to easily adjust those entries. By far my favorite tool for tracking tasks across multiple clients & the time spent.

Vantagens:

Quick & easy to get started & great support. Managing tasks & time is awesome with Paymo. I am a huge fan of the calendar views. They have a great set of filters & tweaks you can make to the views. They also offer a great kanban board.

Desvantagens:

Invoices could be improved a bit but they're ok. I do need to spend some time learning more about how to build invoices with Paymo.

há 4 anos

Appreciate the support, Matt! :) We've just launched the possibility to copy/paste a time entry inside the Timesheets area - be sure to check it out. Btw: a new, task calendar view it's on its way soon, so stay tuned!! As for the invoicing part, you can turn your timesheet data into an invoice or create one from scratch in multiple languages. Read our help page for a step-by-step guide: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/collections/34542-invoices Or write us at [email protected]

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Awesome issue management software with good time tracking

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I would recommend this service to every middle sized company, which is looking for a good solid isseu tracking software.

Vantagens:

The time tracking and the desktop app for tracking are one of the best I've seen so far. This is one of the major point we choose this service of others. The issue mgmt and reports are also quite handy.

Desvantagens:

The resource management could be improved and also some minor bugs.

há 4 anos

Hey there, Our team scheduler is our spear-of-attack so to say, hence it's being constantly updated. Just recently, we've launched a remaining hours feature that allows you to see the available bookable hours at a project and user level in a simpler format: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/3578183-view-at-a-glance-the-remaining-hours-at-a-project-and-user-level Expect more updates in this direction, like the ability to directly book a resource from the full task details. Cheers!

Ilan
Designer, Israel
Fonte da avaliação

Software that surves me as a freelance individual for years.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I use Paymo since it's the first version. Back those days I used the Paymo Plus desktop app, recording absolutely everything I do on my computer. By the end of the day, I reorganized everything. It helped me to find "holes" in my schedule, where I spent too much time on social networks and the internet.
Today I plan my week, I collect data about my tasks, searching where can I improve myself. I see how many clients do I have since I started freelancing. All of them there! I manage who is an important client, which one is the most paying one.
I often use Timesheets set to a weekly view, so I can see how much I busy this week.
A homepage quickly shows all my tasks and a dashboard helps me to see my progress.

Vantagens:

Paymo can serve big companies with a large number of users and departments. For me as an individual, Paymo is one place for managing my clients, projects, task, and time. One of the first and absolutely necessary things for me as a freelancer is good, simple to use time management tool. Paymo has an implemented live timer that is connected to all my tasks and projects of a specific client. Not less important is the ability to produce smart time reports I send to my clients and get paid by. Half of my tasks are in Hebrew, and Paymo works just great with RTL languages. This is crucial for my time of business. The report could be set by tasks, days, or other specific categories. The timer exists in the browsers when using the softer, but it also has a completely synchronized desktop app which I use for the most, and mobile app, which I use when I work outside my office.

Desvantagens:

Actually, Paymo has more features I'm sure I would use, like Gantt Chart, or Invoices, though this feature costs extra $19.95 per month and I prefer not to pay for it since it's not so necessary for my business.

há 4 anos

Hi Ilan, Appreciate the kind words :) You must be on an old plan, as Invoices are now available under the Small Office plan ($11.95/user/mo) and Gantt Charts under the Business one ($18.95/user/mo).

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer, Jordânia
Construção, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best solutions for managing all project activities by all team members

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: For me, I see that Paymo has helped increase the productivity of all members of the work team, by reducing the time that was wasted on them in office work, and allocating more time to field work, which has a positive impact on the final result for sure.
I also find that Paymo helps companies produce realistic, executable programs, as everyone's participation in the formation of the work program will make all things become clearer to everyone, thus avoiding making mistakes that may cost losses in money and time.

Vantagens:

Paymo is an advanced project management platform, providing modern solutions to enable you to achieve success in project management. Paymo enables users to deal with a group of tasks at the same time, which increases productivity and reduces time and effort, especially that which was done with office work by all members of the work team. As companies and organizations, especially the emerging ones, will benefit through their use of Paymo from following up their projects correctly at all stages, as it will help them create a work program, schedule all tasks and display them in an orderly manner using the Gaunt chart and also prepare quotes and invoices. The ready-made templates that Paymo provides to users, will enable them to use the software in line with their needs, depending on the nature of the projects they are working on. I also like in Paymo that it works as a database for the project, as the sum of the attachments that the work team includes for the tasks they are working on, will be an integrated archive of the project that we can refer to at any time.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing undesirable, the application is easy to use, the notification system and also the customization of tasks provided by Paymo work as required.

Leonardo
Architect, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple and beautiful online solution to handle my small design business time tracking needs.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The main reason for switching to this software is that it allowed my entire team to track time. After using the software for a few months, there have been several benefits from using the software:
- Interface is very clean and allows to track much more data that I was able to do before.
- As stated in the pros, one of the best feature of the software is that it allows users to create task lists individual for each project. This allows our office to set up each project exactly per the contract. This keeps a tight control on the time spent on the project and allows tracking of additional services that are not part of the original contract.
- I am working on the invoice template for the office. If i am able to set this up correctly, invoicing time would be reduced significantly each month.
- The ability to track time directly out of the windows environment is great.
- I am not using the time tracking feature on my phone, mostly because i spend a lot of time sitting at a desk, however other people in the office are using this feature and are happy with it.
- Next step for us is to start implementing control on billable hours per user. This will allow us to control billable time and help organize employee time and work.

Vantagens:

I have looked at several options for my company and decided on Paymo for the following reasons: - The software has a very clean and intuitive interface - One of the best features is how you can customize how projects are set up and tracked. You generate a task list that is checked off as you move trough the project. This is an amazing feature that organizes the project while it tracks it. It took a lot of effort to re-design how my company tracks project but in the end I am very happy with results. - Pricing system is fair and scalable. - The software comes with a windows desktop application. It also has a more advanced feature where it automatically calculates how your time is used -I have not tired this yet because I don't think it would work for my office. - The ability to enter the time on a weekly calendar is fantastic. The software also has a bulk time add feature if needed. - I am able to export all of the data in CSV format - You are able to invoice directly out of the software - I have not been able to set up this feature yet but i am working with the support team to figure out how to make it work for my company. - The software has several features that I have not been able to implement yet. - Customer support has been great, answer is usually within an hour or two directly from the developers.

Desvantagens:

Below is a list of some of the limitations i have encountered using the software. - The calendar time-sheet input is great, but it should allow drag-paste feature. This would make entering time so much faster. Not a deal breaker, because in the end time input is fairly quick. - I was not able to import the data from my previous time-sheet software. I would like to see the option to import bulk time from an excel spreadsheet if needed. This is not a critical feature, but I have several years worth of data, that for now have to keep in a different software. - The software comes with some standard invoice formats, it does take some effort to create custom templates. Architectural service invoices tend to be fairly complicated, I have not been able to set up the invoices as I would like yet. Support is working with me on this issue, so hopefully I can report back once I have it all setup. - You can create custom reports for anything you want, so getting the data out is not a problem however I find that the process is a bit more tedious than what I was accustomed to before. To be fair I still need to learn the software.

há 6 anos

Hi Leonardi, You can use click and drag in Timesheets in the Day and Week view to create new time entries. Data can be imported/exported by using our API. You can also clone time reports, so after you get your desired settings for one report, you can clone it and only change some of the settings.

Catalina
Managing Consultant, Colômbia

Time Saver and Easy to Use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I use it daily to create estimates & invoices in two languages and formats. Following-up on projects so I never miss a deadline. Following-up on payments, I am a one-man show and accounting can be time-consuming. But with Paymo I get everything in one place.

Vantagens:

I have been using Paymo for years now. After long research this was the best app I found to my needs. Easy to implement and to use. I can add as many projects as I want, tasks, view these in different formats, and never undercharge again thanks to the awesome time tracker. I can add invoices and input payment dates, even when payment has been made in different installments. I can have recurring payments, create estimates, and convert these to invoices. And the price is ideal.

Desvantagens:

Nothing. I love the software. I would love to see a CRM implementation since these guys know how to build amazing software.

há 4 anos

Happy to be a match for your needs, Catalina :) No intentions to build a CRM atm. What you could do is to customize your own sales/pipeline workflow, then view tasks via the Meta Kanban Board. If you want to see the progression of a project through a pipeline, then I recommend project statuses. Feel free to post this suggestion on our community forum so it gets more traction: https://community.paymoapp.com/ Thank you!

Jo
Director, Reino Unido

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The easiest time tracking software

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have used Paymo since the early days of my business (2014) and whilst I have seen many other time tracking tools being suggested by other business owners, I've always been perfectly satisfied with the efficiency of Paymo.

Vantagens:

Paymo is super easy to use, and setting up new clients, projects and tasks is very simple.

Desvantagens:

I probably don't take advantage of all of the features of Paymo, so there's no cons for me as I only use the time tracking and reporting features.