Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,7 /5

Sobre Paymo

O Paymo é uma solução online com recursos completos dedicada a empresas baseadas em projetos e autônomos para gerenciar projetos do início ao fim.

Saiba mais sobre o Paymo

Exibindo 418 avaliações

Neal B.
King of All Cosmos
Design gráfico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2020

"Paymo has grown, evolved, and expanded alongside of the needs of our business."

Comentários: Seriously, everything! I mentioned time tracking earlier but Paymo also does project management, client management, invoicing, estimation, Zapier integration, scheduling, team tasking...and the list goes on and on.

Vantagens: Time tracking is seamlessly integrated into our current designer workflow. This allows us to calculate the actual time spent on the job so clients understand where their money is being spent. It also allows us to identify where we need to increase project costs (9/10 times it's with 'customer correspondence').

Desvantagens: We've been with Paymo for over 10 years so it was a bit of a kick when they started charging for functionality like Gant Charts. We've always loved the complete 'soup-to-nuts' service that Paymo offered so when certain items were put behind another paywall it definitely stung a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

por Paymo em 25/06/2020

Loved the "(9/10 times it's with customer correspondence)" part, Neal :)

Besides Gantt Charts, the Business plan also comes with a Team Scheduling module, 100 GB of storage, and priority support.

We found this plan to be more appealing to larger teams, that's why we've decided to include it in a separate plan.

What specifically do you need from Gantt Charts, the ability to set dependencies or see task deadlines on a calendar?

If it's the latter one, then I have some good news: we're going to launch a task calendar view in the near future, so stay tuned!

• Avaliado em 25/06/2020
Jelena J.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 01/07/2020

"My time and sanity saver!"

Comentários: I've increased my productivity with Paymo's Kanban board view, combined with Table view, and saved TONS of hours on admin, invoicing, timesheets, client and project management. Just this time saving alone pays off the monthly subscription. Sanity and nerves saving is the bonus! :) Why? Because Paymo helped me maintain good client relationships, timesheet transparency and great records&data representation for a client. So when a client comes up with a random question about a specific task, Paymo's records make finding (and presenting) a specific information or record so much easier, transparent and more reliable.

Vantagens: Paymo has been a lifesaver in many business management areas: project management, client management, time tracking, accounting. With built-in budgeting, time tracking, expense tracking, estimate calculations, professional invoicing and getting paid online (and on time!), different project 'views' (list, table, board for kanban, gantt), extensive filters, dashboard and insights, resource scheduling, live time reports, client portal - and all that in one app - it's a sanity saver! One of the things I also personally quite appreciate is the professional and clean look of the invoices (and how easy it is for clients to pay them online). With a click of a button, you can add the unbilled time/fees for a specific time period and/or projects to an invoice. Paymo does all that heavy admin stuff for you and it has saved me a lot of time! Cherry on the top: all invoice items are presented so neatly and professionally, so that my clients can see exactly everything I've worked on for them and what I'm billing them for, as well as how much time is tracked for each project and task. And Payoneer, in addition to PayPal/Stripe/Authorize.Net payment gateways is a big plus! It's brilliant. The moment I first tried it, I could immediately feel that Paymo is the tool designed for actual freelancers in mind, whether you work on a project basis, or a pay-as-you-go basis. It's not complex, and all the features it has are just *right*. Exactly what I need. And it's getting even better!

Desvantagens: I wish the app was just a little bit faster, but I read somewhere that they already have this improvement on their roadmap. Still, if you ask me, it's totally worth the wait for every new feature and improvement their team is cooking for us :)

por Paymo em 10/07/2020

Speed improvements are already something that we're addressing. Stay tuned for more goodies such as a task calendar view, improved mobile app with team collaboration features and guest access.

Cheers,

• Avaliado em 01/07/2020
Cameron N.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/01/2020

"Monopolize you cause you can't export ANYTHING easily"

Comentários: Would NOT recommend it to anyone who has even the slightest of "outside the box" process for projects or billing/invoices.

Vantagens: Yet another system that after several months of use only did what we needed it too at 75% of the way, then AFTER buying into the "huge discount" and special they had going, did I find out they do not allow refunds at all! If you put ANY data into the system and ever need to export it for any reasons ...find a data entry person and hope you didn't enter a lot of information because unless you are a developer that can setup custom API's...your info is stuck in their system!
You can enter clients, companies, etc. and change view to "Table" and see it in table mode, but that view still only gives you the general company information, NOT the contacts for that company and that is 1 of 2, yes that is right 2 places in the entire system of everything you may have entered where you can download/export that view into Excel/CSV file....everything else is PDF if you are lucky!!
If you are a VERY small, VERY basic bookkeeping/accounting freelancer (NO TEAM, just you and very basic billing) - fine, it may work...but if you have more than 1 person in your team other than you, have different rates or even the SLIGHTEST out of the norm billing or cycles...GOOD LUCK!!! I am furious with this system after being told what it could do and I explained in detail, and "oh yeah, that is not a problem at all"...only to find out, everything I explained about what we needed, went in one ear and out the other just to make the sale...now I have a barely usable system and wasted $$$$!!

Desvantagens: Can't export anything unless you have a developer standing bye.
System is very "inside the box" thinking even after being told it would easily do what I had explained that I needed it to do
support seems to take longer than usual and they are quick to respond with an answer that has NOTHING to do with what you originally asked (bots maybe?!?!)
Can't get a refund, no matter how many lies they told you to make the sale in the first place!!!

por Paymo em 28/01/2020

Hi Cameron,

Sorry to see you disappointed. Our goal is to help you improve the way you work, not to sell you on something.

Indeed, you can export client, project, user lists, as well as time reports in csv format - invoices and Gantt Charts are available in PDF only.

However, due to the fact that there's no standardised data structure for project management data, the only practical way to export it is via our API.

And no, we're no bots, and don't force anyones hand to make a sale.

• Avaliado em 08/01/2020
Krystle chanel K.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 26/06/2020

"I finally found the one!"

Comentários: It is important to note that Paymo isn't idle in enhancing its software. Not only that, but new features are thoughtful and integrated seamlessly with the tool. I appreciate this because I have used other software that seem to have their priorities mixed up when releasing enhancements; adding things that don't move the needle ahead of things that do.

Vantagens: After years of using project management software for both myself and companies I've worked for, I found the right tool for the job for my personal, small business as a marketing coach and online entrepreneur. Until I build a team, I'm using Paymo for myself, and other tools are not always price-sensitive for a solo user. I appreciate that Paymo provides an option to pay for one user until I'm ready to grow. A particular feature I was looking for was the option to view all projects on a single Kanban board. In the rare case that I found this option, it was a significant upgrade to acquire. But Paymo offers this and it's super easy to use! Other features I love:
- Time-tracking/timesheet: Visual representation of where my time goes. I use the in-app timer every day.
- Flexible viewing options: I can easily switch between list, table, board, and Gantt views, with easy to use filters that allow me to see exactly what I want. No custom reports or views need created - which can be time-consuming and inflexible (enterprise tools).
- Note: The user experience of the Gantt chart was also what I was looking for. It is drag and drop and allows you to adjust your timeline from within the view.
There's so much to love about Paymo! And that is saying a lot coming from someone who has researched and used as many tools as I have - including enterprise solution, Workfront. Paymo is definitely worth giving a try!

Desvantagens: I wish there was a way to invite collaborators/reviewers like there is in Asana. If I want a coaching client to be able to collaborate, there is no way to do this without paying for another user.
This is superficial, but, the name! When I tell people about Paymo, they immediately think it's a financial tool, not a project management tool, based on the name. I would hate for this to hold Paymo back in the market.

por Paymo em 30/06/2020

You sure did your researh, Krystle, thank you for the review :)

Actually, we're working on an improved client portal with in-app access to guest users, so they can collaborate with you on the same page. This is our #1 priority atm, so stay tuned!

As for our name, this goes back more than 10 years when we started out as a time tracking and billing tool. The purpose was to use the app and GET PAID MORE, hence Paymo :)

Hope this helps, thank you again!

• Avaliado em 26/06/2020
Leticia M.
Co-founder and Creative Director
  • Avaliado em 16/06/2020

"Our main tool to run the business"

Comentários: We have been working with Paymo for more than 5 years now and over the years we've seen constant improvement with new features. It's a rich feature tool for a low price and it suits our company as no other does, not only in what they offer but in an intuitive and easy-to-use tool. The timer, invoices using the timesheet, team scheduling, sending estimates, all those make the difference in our business and has help us to save and make money.

Vantagens: The timer is the best feature of Paymo. We search a lot but none of the other tools allows us to easy time our work and bill our clients as Paymo, with an always-visible timer. And the ability to bill our clients with the timesheet completes our process perfectly.

Desvantagens: It's lacking a client portal, where they have all information about their project and invoices

por Paymo em 18/06/2020

Time tracking FTW, Leticia - thank you :)

I think there's a misunderstanding. The current client portal allows clients to view their invoices. Just be sure to add them as contacts too: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/900000-how-do-i-add-a-contact-to-a-client

They can't see the project progress, something that is going to be fixed with the next release of the client portal. That will grant guest users in-app access.

This is our #1 priority right now, so stay tuned!

Kind regards,

Savannah S.
President/Chief Architectural Designer
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 17/06/2020

"Best All-around Project Management APP"

Comentários: Before Paymo, our office lived off of legal notepads and envelope folders. It was a nightmare. With Paymo, we can just type in a project name or client and see exactly what's due, needs to be invoiced, etc. A huge problem solver for us is the record keeping aspect. Since we can attach notes and files to projects, we are easily able to identify a change request. It was all to often a client would blame us for making a change to a project they did not request, but now we have proof every step of the way. It's been a life-saver.

Vantagens: After testing dozens of other project management programs, we finally found Paymo and have never turned back. Paymo is intuitive; we needed no training and were able to implement it right away with all our employees in the office. The app is web-based so we are able to access our projects and tasks wherever we need to. This was especially helpful during the 2020 Covid Quarantine wherein our whole office had to work from individual homes.
Paymo organizes all of our projects with tasks, clients, and billing. They even now have the ability to export invoices directly from paymo to Quickbooks or Xero, so we have all we need and less double working to get invoices sent out. The projects are customizable with task lists, templates, and custom project statuses so it's easy to see where each project currently stands. The time-tracking function is amazing! Many of our projects are billed by time, so that was a must have feature that Paymo does flawlessly.
Everyday we enter the office, the first thing that boots up is Paymo and every team member immediately sees their assigned tasks for the day and the following, so there is no wasted time to find assignments. For project managers, the current worked on projects are just a screen away so we know exactly what is being worked on at any given moment no matter where teams are. They are also the best customer service team we've seen so far. When we have technical issue, we can send a message right from the app and get a response fast.

Desvantagens: The only item we are dissapointed in is the scheduling. Our teams works on fast tasks that sometimes need to be scheduled down the hour of day. There is a scheduling calendar that lets you see all assigned tasks but it requires and extra step to actual "book" the tasks in order to move them around on that calendar and see remaining work hours when needed. This is our number one obstacle BUT we have been informed there is a major updated coming that will fix this and we are very excited! Another very small thing that we don't like about paymo is the notification setting that cant be changed. Paymo is great about in-app notifications, it's helpful to see updates in real-time right at the top of the screen. But the issue is for project managers. If someone other than the project manager creates a task for a team-member, than the project manager will not receive notifications if said task was completed regardless of being assigned as a manager of the project. However, we feel we can work around it temporarily until it can be fixed. So overall, with those two items aside Paymo is the best program out there and much more affordable than many we tested out before.

por Paymo em 18/06/2020

Thank you Savannah for taking the time to review us :)

Indeed, I remember we spoke already about the new team scheduling update, which will allow you to schedule bookings at a task level - stay tuned.

As for the user rights, these will suffer some changes with the addition of the client portal with in-app access to guest users. Please make sure to also voice this out on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/t/in-progress-client-portal-collaboration/67/51

Thank you again!

Jonathan S.
Owner, Freelance Designer
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

"Impressed"

Comentários: Overall I have been really impressed with Paymo, it has merged many of the tools I would often have to use seperate services for and that alone is a massive time & cost saver. Support has been excellent in the few times I have had to contact them, & I have enjoyed implementing the service as the hub for my project management needs. I look forward to the updates the Paymo team bring in the future.

Vantagens: The biggest selling point for me was the project management facility alongside the app & timer for time tracking. Prior to this I had used a mix of Toggl + Trello, then when I moved to Quickbooks TSheets + Trello + Quickbooks. Switching to Paymo streamlined this so that I could do all the project management and time tracking in one suite. Quickbooks integration was a necessity also considering all my finances have been handled there too. Support has been excellent as well, tickets are resolved quickly and always someone available to give a helping hand or to receive feedback.

Desvantagens: The biggest con was actually a feature I asked about before signing up for a subscription. At present the task management boards have no guest access facility. This was a feature I was really looking for as previously I used Trello to share proofs & receive feedback from clients. Having contacted support they have informed me that this feature is on the roadmap and undergoing testing, so hopefully will arrive in the not too distant future. The web application could also benefit from more keyboard shortcuts as well. This is something I miss from Trello that was incredibly useful, but will mention to support as a feature request, alongside a dark mode or more options for theming the application. (There are chrome extensions that can partially cover this, but native support would be even more appreciated).

por Paymo em 18/06/2020

Happy to hear that we streamline not just time tracking, but invoicing (including the QB integration)!

Indeed, the client portal with in-app access to guest users is our #1 priority. It's a large task, with a lot of implications, so we're making sure to check all the community's needs :)

Shortcuts will be more frequent too.

Kind regards,

Sofia T.
Freelancer
Telecomunicações, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 16/06/2020

"Can't live without Paymo"

Comentários: When I started freelancing in 2018 I lost weeks looking and testing all sorts of software I could find to help me organize my projects and clients, rates, deadlines, tasks, and invoicing. I tested more than a dozen and Paymo had it all. Some minor adjustments to fit some of my projects, but with Paymo I have a software that tracks my work on a daily basis, I can easily understand my workload and plan in advance, I can share work reports with my clients and easily invoice them, I can have as many clients, projects and tasks I want and all I can say is that I couldn't live without it anymore. Having the possibility to track my time on each task helps me understand how much should I charge for future similar projects which is pretty awesome. The only thing that Paymo doesn't do for me is bringing me coffee :D
It's very simple to use and I can link time with tasks by having predefined rules or quickly selecting them. Adding whatever needed and setting up deadlines, priorities and status is really quick and intuitive. One of the most complete software I've used and where I can customize as I want to without needing a master degree to have things working like I want :)
Great and nice team too that always provided quick support and feedback whenever needed, which is equally important. Love it. Great work guys

Vantagens: For me, PaymoPlus TimeTracking software is the best feature that Paymo offers. Easy to set up, don't miss any working time and gives me the chance to understand the tasks where I spend most of the time. The time reports are great to understand what is more time consuming from my daily tasks and the fact that I can have several projects and clients makes it so easy to work with. The fact that I can use an automated software to track my tasks made me safe a lot of time. With other similar time tracking apps I tested, I always needed to trigger it manually or take a lot of steps. With PaymoPlus, just start recording it and nothing is missed. It captures all your activity

Desvantagens: There's nothing I like the least, but maybe it would be nice to have more dynamic ways of adding rates or billing options.
As a freelancer, I often work at a specific rate per word (for example translations and proofreading), or rate per article, so it would be helpful to have such options of adding different rate settings.

por Paymo em 18/06/2020

Thank you Sofia for your kind feedback :)

You can in fact add flat rate tasks, that have an independent value from the task hourly budget. This would work for articles (unfortunately don't have a solution for words now, it's a bit too granular). Did you try them out?

You can also write us at [email protected] so we can further guide you :)

David B.
Creative Director
  • Avaliado em 16/06/2020

"Tracking time and managing payments with agility"

Comentários: Back in 2009 we started a fledgling web design company called FreshSpark Creative. Paymo was just starting out and seeking customers, help and ideas. We were able to request certain features which were implemented, the foundations of what would become an excellent working relationship. In 2012 I started my second company and we had 5 full time staff using the platform in 2016. As we became VAT registered we were unfortunately forced to use Xero for our billing to comply with UK regs, but that only demonstrated how good Paymo was - Xero is incredibly sluggish, lots of micromanagement and lacks the quality of design which we strive to portray as a business. We modified the set up of our business to help deal with the issues caused by Brexit and I once again use Paymo for all time keeping and billing. Paymo has been a constant in my professional life as a business director, alongside Google Mail and Google Cal.

Vantagens: Fast and effective management of time and resources. I love how easy it is to log time, create invoices and complete all my accounting obligations as a UK business owner quickly and stylishly.

Desvantagens: I guess my biggest dislike is the new timesheets view, the hitboxes on the time entries seem to be slightly out of sync with the visual modules. Also as I have been using the software for over 10 years, there is a lot of old data which I cannot remove in bulk.

Thank you, David!

We also have a Google Calendar integration, check it here: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/3545290-google-calendar-integration

As for time tracking, you can now copy/paste time records inside the timesheets area - be sure to try it out!

Please submit the bulk time entry selection suggestion on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/

Usually, the most upvoted ones get built.

Krystian S.
Design, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/04/2020

"Good PM tool"

Comentários: Very good

Vantagens: We were looking for a simple tool that will combine simplicity of usage together with a lot of features (PM, Tracking, Reporting, Financial Overview) and fast at the same time. Paymo did it!

Desvantagens: Nothing, the app is doing a great job.

por Paymo em 17/06/2020

Thank you, Krystian! We've added the possibility to copy/paste a time entry inside the Timesheets module.

Check it out, as well as our Team Scheduling module (if you haven't already): https://help.paymoapp.com/en/collections/34726-team-scheduling

It makes the resource allocation much easier for teams of 10+, displaying workloads, availabilities, and leave days on the same timeline.

Cheers,

• Avaliado em 10/04/2020
Kassidy B.
Co-Owner/Head Designer
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020

"Small business-friendly software!"

Comentários: The ability to automate the majority of our processes, and keep our project management happening in one place, has been very relieving and has boosted our efficiency. Before using Paymo we had separate processes and locations for our project management, invoice creation, estimate creation, etc. and the majority of these were done manually. Paymo is cutting down on time taken up by those manual processes, and we have been able to streamline our project management in a way that is more clear to us and our clients. We are gradually populating the Projects and Clients pages with anything we've done up to this point -- it's a lot of work but it's worth it to us now that we know Paymo is such a great software that has benefitted us as we are moving into our second year as a small business.

Vantagens: Paymo helped our small business organize projects and boosted automation functions of our working process really well. We were already used to tracking time under project tasks before trying Paymo, but we were looking for a software that could streamline the full process from the start of a project to the end, while covering the financial aspects as well. The best thing about Paymo is the ability to automate the working process through templates, and to be able to customize at every level. We also really appreciate the Help Center (the attention to detail and clear explanations have been very useful) and customer support.

Desvantagens: It was pretty time consuming at first to get set up on Paymo and learn how to make it work for us, but this can be true for any new software. A more thorough tutorial or very obvious recommendations to use the Help Center would have helped us at the beginning -- it took a bit of time for me to discover all of the great pages on the Help Center. There are some very specific features that would be useful to us that are not currently options: 1. An option to round-down instead of round-up in increments of time for time reports.
2. More user-friendly and intuitive customizing options for the templates, instead of relying on custom code to really change the appearance.
3. A pay roll feature to track pay days/periods and previous pay for employees, as an extension of time reports or time sheets.
4. The ability to manually edit the "Cost" sections on templates, after they have been automatically filled while adding from a project's tasks or time sheets.
5. Something to consider in the future is adding an entire new feature focused on the financial statements side of accounting. This would be very attractive since it would mean having nearly all of our business management happening in the same place.
We are still getting used to Paymo and all of its functions, so may have more feedback in the future!

por Paymo em 17/06/2020

Appreciate your thoughts, Kassidy!

Sorry to hear about the onboarding process, we do offer free sessions on-demand, so please write me at [email protected] to schedule one :)

Here's also a quick video tutorial about the new interface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwY7m3I_kw

As for the feature requests, it's best to post/uvpote them on our community forum so they get more visibility: https://community.paymoapp.com/

Keep in touch,

• Avaliado em 05/05/2020
Ilan G.
Designer
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 20/06/2020

"Software that surves me as a freelance individual for years."

Comentários: I use Paymo since it's the first version. Back those days I used the Paymo Plus desktop app, recording absolutely everything I do on my computer. By the end of the day, I reorganized everything. It helped me to find "holes" in my schedule, where I spent too much time on social networks and the internet.
Today I plan my week, I collect data about my tasks, searching where can I improve myself. I see how many clients do I have since I started freelancing. All of them there! I manage who is an important client, which one is the most paying one.
I often use Timesheets set to a weekly view, so I can see how much I busy this week.
A homepage quickly shows all my tasks and a dashboard helps me to see my progress.

Vantagens: Paymo can serve big companies with a large number of users and departments. For me as an individual, Paymo is one place for managing my clients, projects, task, and time.
One of the first and absolutely necessary things for me as a freelancer is good, simple to use time management tool. Paymo has an implemented live timer that is connected to all my tasks and projects of a specific client.
Not less important is the ability to produce smart time reports I send to my clients and get paid by. Half of my tasks are in Hebrew, and Paymo works just great with RTL languages. This is crucial for my time of business. The report could be set by tasks, days, or other specific categories.
The timer exists in the browsers when using the softer, but it also has a completely synchronized desktop app which I use for the most, and mobile app, which I use when I work outside my office.

Desvantagens: Actually, Paymo has more features I'm sure I would use, like Gantt Chart, or Invoices, though this feature costs extra $19.95 per month and I prefer not to pay for it since it's not so necessary for my business.

por Paymo em 23/06/2020

Hi Ilan,

Appreciate the kind words :) You must be on an old plan, as Invoices are now available under the Small Office plan ($11.95/user/mo) and Gantt Charts under the Business one ($18.95/user/mo).

• Avaliado em 20/06/2020
Taylor H.
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 16/06/2020

"Paymo is the Best Task-Managing Platform I've Used"

Comentários: Overall Paymo is the best task managing platform I've used. It's clean, simple and user friendly. I would definitely recommend Paymo to other companies.

Vantagens: I like the flexibility of Paymo. Things are tailored to each day because it makes planning out large projects easier. It also allows for more productivity because we can see what needs to get done for each client right on the main screen. Paymo is also clean and pleasing to look at.

Desvantagens: Something I would like to see improved is the "Progress" settings. As a design/web development company, we have a lot of projects that need to get approved by multiple people so we constantly have dozens of tasks pending/stuck. If there could be a section made specifically for stuck/pending/follow up tasks just to make our Home page less cluttered that would be helpful.

Thank you, Taylor!

I think there's a fix to your problem: project status. You can customize them as you wish to better reflect your process: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/977872-how-to-use-project-statuses

Then filter after them for a top-level view of what you're interested:https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/888757-how-do-i-filter-projects-by-status

Did you try them out? We can hear each other at [email protected] :)

Pavol Č.
COO, art director
Artes e artesanato, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/06/2020

"Paymo is a great software across platforms"

Comentários: Paymo helps to organize, plan and report our projects

Vantagens: Easy to learn, easy to use, with lot of features, super support, progressive software, they add lot of integrations, mobile apps, use via web browser

Desvantagens: Some features wait for upgrade, iPad integration missing

Thank you, Pavol!

Can you tell me more about those features that you're talking about?

iPad support is not in our plans atm - sorry!

You can write us at [email protected] and ask for Marcel ;)

Cheers!

Mitch M.
Owner / Art Director
  • Avaliado em 31/10/2019

"Best in the Biz (I think)"

Vantagens: What do I like best - the value. When searching for a solution Paymo offered the most for the least and has been continuously working to improve the APP. I work remotely and have been using Paymo to track clients and send time reports to my office for billing a few years now and it has worked flawlessly. The time tracker is great, the time reports are great. There is, I am sure, a tonne of functionality that I haven't even tapped into but it does everything I need very quickly and cleanly. Navigating is a breeze, editing is a breeze, and exporting reports is a breeze.

Desvantagens: My least favorite thing is that every time Paymo refreshes I have to set up all of my preferences again. I have to switch the view, add in a filter to see the projects the way I want, adjust the Time Report forms back the way I had them set up yesterday. Just switching the view from List to Table should be something I should be able to lock-in as a default view.

por Paymo em 14/01/2020

Good news, Mitch: time reports will be upgraded and support a more used friendly interface.

About the preference issue, can you please write it down on our community forum so it gets more traction from the community?

Thank you!