15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Motive

O KeepTruckin é a plataforma de gestão de frotas que conta com a confiança de mais de 500 mil motoristas e 55 mil frotas.

Saiba mais sobre o Motive

Vantagens:

I like that this program is easy to use. Prior to our Company switching to a different program that integrated with our Company radios, and GPS, our drivers used KeepTruckin.

Desvantagens:

We had to stop trucking due to truck and medical reasons. I contacted Keep Truckin and they refused to suspend my account.

Notas do Motive

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Motive tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 1.628 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Motive antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1.628)

Eugene
Owner/Operator

Dishonesty

1,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Simon
Simon
Business Owner, Canadá
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Already a very good solution on its way to become greater and greater

Vantagens:

The product is relatively easy and quick to subscribe to, deploy, and use. We love how beautiful and uncluttered their apps are (mobile and desktop). The most needed features are covered with Motive's basic subscription and when coupled with a higher subscription and AI real-time dashcams, Motive leads the way as a premier partner for trucking companies.

Desvantagens:

We do not hesitate to use their 24/7 support (phone/chat) to better understand the product and to resolve issues. However, the best way to contact them is by phone as sometimes we tend to be less understood through the chat application and it happened several times we were left without a response for long periods of time. I recommend calling them directly for quick follow-ups and resolutions.

há 2 anos

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Avaliador Verificado
Alimentação e bebidas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Owner Operator using the app.

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Like I said it's very easy to use and the logbook never glitches and the camera always has quality and easy to get a video when you need one

Vantagens:

The app and the devices never give me any problems as long as been using it. I prepaid for two years and now I don't have to worry about any monthly payments.

Desvantagens:

My old app use to let me change the status from driving or to pc. Motive makes u stop for like 2 seconds before you change toys status.

há 9 meses

Wow, thank you for the great review! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with our service! If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always here for you via email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564. Our 24/7 support line is ready to assist you. Thanks again!

Whitney
Operations Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

If you are new to operating and transportation - Motive will be your best friend!

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I'm a huge fan of Motive and would recommend to anyone in trucking or transportation.

Vantagens:

I am a huge fan of Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) the customer service is A+++! They are so quick to respond and help guide you or even your drivers to get set up. The app is very user friendly and keeps you on track and organized.

Desvantagens:

It can be a little expensive, if you are starting your own Transporation company but this is well worth the money, as you will be glad this app does so much to keep you organized, especially when it is time to run IFTA reports.

mês passado

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our service. If you have any questions, our support team is here for you via email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564, 24/7. Thanks again! 🎉

Steve
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

They committed fraud with my bank account

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Unethical business experience. Bad customer service. Bad correspondence. Total bad experience when a company takes $960 without your apptt

Vantagens:

That I was able to make a payment once a year without auto pay.

Desvantagens:

They committed fraud with my bank account. I never authorized motive to auto debt my account. I actually told them I don’t allow auto payments with my account. So they claimed to have sent me an email that stated I would be on auto pay after me telling them I don’t allow auto pay. So they debit my account in 2023 and 2024 without my knowledge, no receipt and no communication. They did not want to refund my money even though I wasn’t using the ELD and did not authorize the transaction. After 2 days of phone conversation the refunded one payment but not the other. FYI a company can not debit your account without your approval. What they did was unethical, my bank and attorney agree. Be CAUTIOUS dealing with this company. $960 debit from my account without my approval

há 2 meses

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, so we can address your concerns and improve your experience. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Justin
Safety and Compliance, Canadá

Motive to Move

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Motive was easy to set up with our client specialists, and great support during the set up of the program for our company. Any questions or concerns they answer as best as they can, and if it is a new issue they work on resolving it ASAP.

Vantagens:

Great customer support 24/7. They also have a community board where other users can discuss issues or concerns that they ran into on Motive, and how they solved the issue. Motive is active on this as well, answering any concerns as well as they can.

Desvantagens:

The only concern i would say about motive is that it is not a satellite telematics service. In long haul trucking we travel to a lot of areas where there is no cell service, and this leads to issues/concerns with tracking the unit.

mês passado

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled that we could exceed your expectations. If you know anyone who could use our help, please give them a shoutout! Thanks again. 🤗

Annette
Vice President, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Wouldn't want to do this with it.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Customer service is fantastic, quick, and thorough. Trucking is much easier with the Motive system and I don't think I'd want to go back to how we did this before Motive.

Vantagens:

GPS location and the clear, clean camera videos are my favorite services of Motive. I use GPS tracking often along with the geofencing. It allows me to give very quick answers to my customers when they need updates on my driver's location. Trip history is also a great tool for exact mileage of each leg of a hauled load when extra stops are added last minute.

Desvantagens:

The geofence entry/exit notifications do not come to my inbox as quickly as I would like but I still love the feature. Getting the reports that I need is cumbersome for me.

há 2 anos

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Carlos
Owner, EUA

Motive Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall experience is very good and very happy with the products, software and customer service.

Vantagens:

Accessibility and relative ease of use. User friendly.

Desvantagens:

The “touchy” tracking nature of the ELD when the truck is moving slowly though will put the driver in driving duty status when in Off Duty or Sleeper status.

Renee
Safety Officer, Canadá
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Motive is a great tool to manage your fleet!

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Overall we are very impressed with Motive and will continue using it to boost our Preventative Maintenance program, lone worker program, and help us to remain compliant with regulations.

Vantagens:

We like that we can see details such as speeds, infractions, hazards, and maintenance items all in one place. Motive helps us to keep our drivers safe, while remaining compliant with regulatory bodies. Our preventative maintenance program has been greatly improved with the notifications of mechanical issues that may arise.

Desvantagens:

The only con to Motive would be when the GPS signal drops. Unfortunately operating out of northern Canada, it can get patchy with reception and occasionally that does affect the performance of the GPS.

Wade
Truck Driver, EUA

Very good except?

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Satisfactory!

Vantagens:

Easy to use and learn, and easy to install.

Desvantagens:

The pad that I connect to and use the logbook, disconnects and will not always reconnect. That makes it a pain in my backside since I use Agricultural Exemption almost daily during harvest, and into the fall.

Mark
Owner operator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Customer service is no good

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Customer service reps are hard to understand due to them not speaking clear English.

Vantagens:

I liked the app and how easy it was to access everything.

Desvantagens:

I disliked the gas card. You have to pay it back every other day instead at the end of the week.

Anthony
Owner, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2–10 funcionários

ELD for a newbie

Vantagens:

As someone who had no prior knowledge to the transportation industry this has been the easiest way to learn. The customer service is unmatched. I’ve called at 3am for help because I did something wrong and at 8pm. Without fail I have always been able to speak with a real life individual who has helped me immensely and also walked me through the system. I have recommended KeepTruckin dozens of times because of all that listed above. I won’t ever go with another company so long as they keep this kind of service!

Desvantagens:

To be honest there aren’t very many things wrong with this software. Usually the issue I have come across have been user error rather than interface.

há 3 anos

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Emily
Safety, EUA

#1 thing it is easy for drivers

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

Vantagens:

I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

Desvantagens:

customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

há 3 anos

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Elaine
Safety Officer, EUA

The truth

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Its ok. I get fed up when I call customer service and I get someone who does not really speak english. They don't know the rules and regs of FMCSA and DOT. They never understand that we have guidelines. They think just adding a note makes things better. That is not an answer. Customer service never has the correct answer. They basically say OH WELL! It makes me so mad that they don't know that answer or how to fix a problem that is caused by the software.

Vantagens:

Its easy to figure out. I had to learn how to use it alone. Because our CSM changed hands so many times.

Desvantagens:

It can be hard to fix something that is a problem cause by the software. Example when it gets stuck in drive mode. And customer service does not understand the rules and regs of DOT and FMCSA. Their answer is to always make a note. But when it puts a driver into violation and it the software fault and all you can say is make a note. A DOT officer is going to see the violation and write us a ticket cause a problem caused by the software.

há 2 anos

Hi Elaine, we're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin. We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to [email protected] or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564?

Manu
Owner Operator, EUA

Good and bad

3,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: I have been their customer for almost 2 years. They call me many times and Thats how I got their ELD and Dashcam. Unfortunately trucking business is went to a bad situation and I had to close down my business. Even if I was a good customer and I explained what is going on they didn’t even refund anything. I pay yearly and now they are saying I am in contract with 3 years and I have to pay next year also again because they can’t help anything with. I am advising everyone before you sign up with this company. They are not user friendly as you think. They give lots of wonderful words to make you sign with them but once you signed up they act differently. Beware about this matter please

Vantagens:

Service and functionality is good. It never got stuck in between.

Desvantagens:

About price and contract. Little bit pricey and once we signed with them they are not flexible or user friendly as we think.

há 5 meses

"Hi There, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. Can you please send us a note at [email protected] or on our 24/7 Support Helpline (855) 434-3564 so that we may connect and provide you with a timely resolution. Thank you.

Jorge
Managing Partner, EUA

Great product and service, but VERY HIGH AND TRICKY PRICING

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great devices, great software, easy to install and use. But the pricing is very tricky and very high compared to other ELD devices. Customer support is always trying to upsale aditional services and to extend the contract. It is very hard to purchase a used device as they are locked by KeepTruckin, and they do their best to not sale any replacements by extending their ship dates by weeks! This is not ethical business practice.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use, great support page, customer service is accessible and knowledgeable in regards to use of devise and software.

Desvantagens:

Historical location for drivers is only shown on a daily basis, so it is hard to go back and look at the location of each driver on a period of time, for example, a week.

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Please help spread the word!

Sean
President, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51–200 funcionários

Best ELD we have found

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, they have a great product overall and are always working to make it better.

Vantagens:

We have been using KeepTruckin since the ELD mandate and have been very happy with it. They are constantly working to improve and have been a great partner. The dashcam works great too. Both the back-office portal and the driver app are very intuitive.

Desvantagens:

They have been increasing the pricing significantly recently. Cost of hardware can be especially high. They don't allow you to deactivate devices or have deactivated devices on hand without paying the monthly subscription fee. That reduces flexibility significantly. They should only charge for devices that are being used.

há 3 anos

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Sean. We really appreciate it.

Keisha
Log Team Supervisor, EUA

Keep Truckin Advancements

Vantagens:

I really like the live tracking feature where you can literally see the truck moving down the road and the speed it is going.

Desvantagens:

The customer service knowledge and presentation could be improved. Sometimes it seems that my team knows features and work arounds in the system that the service techs do now yet know. I also feel like some conversations are a bit rushed and not presented with more understanding for the driver.

há 3 anos

Hi Keisha, thank you for your feedback. We will definitely look into this and will further improve your experience based on the feedback. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with any query that you might have and we'll be happy to assist you. Safe rides!

Deana
Owner/Dispatcher, EUA

Dispatcher's Opinion

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's an overall good system, I've had a couple of challenges. I feel there should be assigned TEAMS to handle accounts/issues. The reason being, when I call in I get a different person each time and then a CASE number is created and then I have to wait for a response via email. I believe in good old customer service with live individuals to get things rectified. Some things cannot be handled with emails and require a live person on the other end of the phone.

Vantagens:

As a trucking company we rely on ELDs and tracking. Motive allows for us to track our fleet/assets but there are many times the Solar Gateways need to be recharged and it makes it difficult for us if the asset is sitting at an offsite far way location. Motive has supplies us with cables to recharge the Gateway but if my asset loses charge while in a different state, how do I find it and recharge it? This happens more frequently than desired....just frustrating.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a way to input more than one destination address because our trucks have multiple stops as route trucks and I have to continuously make changes rather than inputting all the address at once and watch my driver's progress. I've brought this up to Motive many times. I should be able to input the multiple addresses/route and watch the progress of my driver rather than feel as though I am babysitting them and asking them to call in after every drop.

há 2 anos

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions! Feedbacks help us identify areas of improvement and we will be sure to notify the relevant teams so your suggestions can be considered and worked upon. Furthermore, if you ever need assistance please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support team by calling (855)434-3564 or sending an email to [email protected]

Owner Operator, EUA

The Good, the Bad and the Evil of Motive

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Early on they were great, had contacts in the business, would promote them on my Hotshot-USA Resource Network as an affiliate, I found them new business and told my members about them. Earned commissions that they told me were on the way. Got one but never got the rest. When I asked about them they could not tell me anything. As a ELD gateway, they are the premium service and the standard for the trucking business. They have a lot of great features, and fairly easy to use. They may just be too big and global , and need to organize a little better. I like them but I am always looking for another partner to work with, to promote and to eventually use for my trucks. I think they are overpriced and have lost the connection with some of their market.

Vantagens:

When you are out on the road and need customer support, they are always a phone card away and very knowledgeable help. Have all the features and more that a Trucking Business needs, and should implement into their business. Keeps records, reports, and other features so that Governmental agencies, DOT, FMCSA, Insurance entities can share your records.

Desvantagens:

They lock you into service, too expensive, when you need reports or features such as fuel logs, they charge you more and lock you further into the program. When you do pay for an added feature, that you need immediately, such as Fuel Hub, they take their time to install, then they never show you how to have your drivers log in their fuel purchases. When you work with them to promote their product and company, the contacts you have just quit and leave, leaving you without warning and no way to talk to someone. You call and call, leave messages with other departments, personal and no one ever returns your phone calls. Slow to respond or even call back when you need them, however product support and technical support is top notch. They are an Indian based business and most of their support staff is hard to understand or communicate with at times.

há 11 meses

Wow, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with our service. Please feel free to spread the word and If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always here for you via email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564. Our 24/7 support line is ready to assist you.

JohnRichard
Operator, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Onerous software

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: It is repetitive.It glitches (stops working or communicating with the blue tooth adapter) about once a week requiring reset while driving!The commands are onerous. If I want to save a record, I OBVIOUSLY want to do so with the official signature!All of the clocks should be displayed on screen. 11, 14, 30 min, and the 70! These are all important clocks for the driver to see while in motion!Finally, there needs to be a count down clock for the end of the 10hr break when off duty that switches to 34 hr reset after the clock has met the bench mark.

Vantagens:

Secondary log function.HOS recap list.I really don't have a lot of good things to say.This product is not a quality product I would buy or recommend to a struggling entrepreneur.

Desvantagens:

If you want to PC drive, you must sign the prior day log before you can do so. Signing a log is an official duty and is required to be done "ONDUTY". That is a violation! If you are logging an inspection or signing your daily log, if you go to the save button before signing it fills in the signing and makes you accept it as an additional step before it saves. Just save it already with the signature! Its clear thats required, just do it!When you change duty status, you select the status you want AND then you need to save it. Just save it upon selection! Enough of the repetitive button selection! Do you think many drivers change their mind from "off duty" to "onduty" in the course of trying to go off duty? For the sake of all drivers out here, cut out all the repetitive actions and stream line it!

ano passado

Hi John, We are sorry that you've had a great experience! However, you can sign logs at the start of the shift manually every day as mentioned in this help article: https://helpcenter.gomotive.com/hc/en-us/articles/6162466577693-How-to-Sign-Your-Logs-on-the-Motive-Driver-App. Furthermore, you on the Motive Driver app's Home screen you can simply swipe up from the bottom to check all HOS clocks instead of navigating to the logs section. If you have any further questions please give us a call at (855) 434-3564. We are open 24/7, we would love to help you out. Thank you.

Jared
President, EUA

Good product- Unethical Company

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: We have been attempting this downgrade for almost nine months now. They make it truly impossible to downgrade or cancel until we hit their auto renewal period again and are unable to downgrade for another year.

Vantagens:

Product ease of use. They make it truly impossible to downgrade or cancel until we hit their auto renewal period again and are unable to downgrade for another year.

Desvantagens:

We are changing our operations and looking to remove (what they call "downgrade" a couple devices). We have been attempting this downgrade for almost nine months now. They make it truly impossible to downgrade or cancel until we hit their auto renewal period again and are unable to downgrade for another year.

ano passado

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! That definitely doesn't align with our goal of providing excellent service to all of our customers. Please provide us with your contact details so we can reach out to you to address your concerns and improve your experience. Moreover, for further queries please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564.

AMISH
MANAGER, EUA

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

há 6 anos

Hi Amish, We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority. In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

kevin
VP/GM, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Best choice in the industry for user friendly atmosphere

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have great experiences with Keep Truckin. The staff have been great and make it as seemless as possible. Our drivers enjoy the ease of use

Vantagens:

I chose this ELD program due to it being driver friendly and the ease of using it. It had everything we were looking for. There are some companies offering less monthly cost and little to no cost, but Keep truckin had a great track record and I look to support those that have been around for years and are designed around the trucking industry with drivers use in mind as well as office staff.

Desvantagens:

There are some glitches every now and then, but have been worked out. It was mostly drivers drive time was starting to early and no way to correct it...but lately has been running smoothly

há 3 anos

Hi Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Peggy
HR/ Safety, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

one of the best out there , and people are starting to realize it ..

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: we were with a larger company and the problems we had were astronomical. the drivers had a terrible time setting it up and getting comfortable with the system, once we changed to Keep Truckin' we never had another issue, the drivers downloaded the app easily and didn't have a problem catching on to the functions.

Vantagens:

the set up, the ease in use for the drivers, and customer service is miles above the others. They are always there and willing to help ,, IF we can understand them ..

Desvantagens:

they keep changing things ,, if it works LEAVE IT ALONE , about the time we have things figured out and can find what we need you guys change it, and the updates seem to ALWAYS cause an issue someplace .. Also many of the customer service agents are very hard to understand due to a language barrier. and sometimes feel they are not understanding our issue.

há 3 anos

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that you like our service. Please feel free to share any feedback on "[email protected]" so that our team can work on it for improvement.

Ryan
President, Canadá

Motive E-Log Review

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: A few ups and downs on the tech and equipment side, as previously noted. Overall though, I love the product and it is a huge advantage to our business and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for an ELD provider.

Vantagens:

As a user and administrator, its great for managing my own log books, as well as my drivers' logs. It is such a huge help in digitally and accurately managing truck and driver data for reporting purposes for IFTA and IRP as well.

Desvantagens:

We have had the odd technical and equipment issue, but everything has been resolved for the most part. The issues we have had focus mostly on differences in odometer readings between the device and the truck itself, as well as connectiveity between the gateway and our phones. The latter is no big deal and fixes itself. The former took a little while to figure out, but it did get figured out in the end.

ano passado

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.