Nota média de avaliações

4,6 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,9 /5

Sobre Sender

Sender facilita que os profissionais de marketing de comércio eletrônico enviem e-mails de marketing automatizados eficazes e gerem mais receita.

Saiba mais sobre o Sender

Exibindo 89 avaliações

Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 23/02/2021

"My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability"

Comentários: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Vantagens: Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Desvantagens: I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

• Avaliado em 23/02/2021
Flavio G.
Musician
Música, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/03/2021

"Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!"

Comentários: The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Vantagens: I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Desvantagens: I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

• Avaliado em 19/03/2021
Mohammad mehdi S.
SEO and Co-Founder at iranpuyesh.ir
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2021

"A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!"

Comentários: I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Vantagens: Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Desvantagens: 1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line.
2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list.
3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

• Avaliado em 01/02/2021
Pempho K.
Strategist
Serviços de informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/02/2021

"Awesome Customer service"

Comentários: Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Vantagens: ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Desvantagens: I wish they had starter templates for their automations

• Avaliado em 03/02/2021
Great for beginners
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2020

"Great marketing tool for beginners"

Comentários: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Vantagens: This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Desvantagens: It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

• Avaliado em 03/10/2020
Rajas N.
Marketing Director
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2021

"Excellent Application and Customer Support"

Comentários: Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Vantagens: I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Desvantagens: Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

• Avaliado em 21/01/2021
Wayne S.
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 15/01/2021

"Great Value"

Comentários: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Vantagens: Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Desvantagens: No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

• Avaliado em 15/01/2021
Marie-lise V.
Creative Entrepreneur
Editoras, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 25/03/2021

"Great start"

Vantagens: Very easy to install and great customer support.

Desvantagens: I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

• Avaliado em 25/03/2021
Change catalyst
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/08/2019

"Great tool at good price point"

Comentários: If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Vantagens: Easy to use interface
Good price point
Fast and helpful customer service
Decision trees and more

Desvantagens: I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual
Not many out of the box integrations available

• Avaliado em 03/08/2019
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/01/2021

"Cool Features and Pricing"

Vantagens: I love it cos the price suit my budget and the features are cool

Desvantagens: They should add landing page designer and allow web form without title

• Avaliado em 27/01/2021
Beth M.
Executive Director
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/02/2021

"Sender Is An Excellent Choice"

Comentários: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Vantagens: The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Desvantagens: I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

• Avaliado em 22/02/2021
Thandile N.
Freelance
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 06/04/2021

"Simply the best!"

Comentários: I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Vantagens: Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

Desvantagens: To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

• Avaliado em 06/04/2021
James R.
CMO
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/07/2020

"Best Value for the Money"

Vantagens: One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Desvantagens: Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

• Avaliado em 28/07/2020
Ivy W.
Author
Editoras, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2021

"Great product"

Comentários: Amazing!

Vantagens: I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Desvantagens: I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

• Avaliado em 05/02/2021
George Y.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 25/02/2019

"Owner"

Vantagens: Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Desvantagens: Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

• Avaliado em 25/02/2019
David M.
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/08/2020

"Worthiest email marketing tool out there"

Vantagens: the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Desvantagens: As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

• Avaliado em 05/08/2020
Joe C.
CEO/Designer/Engineer
Jogos de computador, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 04/09/2019

"Great Product. Very easy to use."

Comentários: They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Vantagens: Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Desvantagens: No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

• Avaliado em 04/09/2019
Christian M.
Self-employed
Organização cívica e social, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 04/04/2020

"Sender meets my requirements"

Comentários: I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Vantagens: Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Desvantagens: My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

• Avaliado em 04/04/2020
Farhan K.
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/03/2020

"The Best auto email marketing out there"

Vantagens: very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Desvantagens: not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

• Avaliado em 16/03/2020
Ali H.
CTO
11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/05/2018

"I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then"

Comentários: We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

Vantagens: easy to use.
it's functionalities are enough.
api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Desvantagens: There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails.
Help and manual are not complete.
number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Sender.net em 05/06/2018

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

• Avaliado em 31/05/2018
Milad N.
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/04/2020

"Perfect Support"

Comentários: easy to use

Vantagens: This service is very easy to use, and they have very kindly support team.

Desvantagens: sender. net have not mobile app like mailchimp, also notify in my phone.

• Avaliado em 18/04/2020
Grafica Pubblicitaria
  • Avaliado em 08/11/2017

"Easy to use. I've implemented my newsletter in seconds!"

Comentários: I implement my newsletter in seconds.

Vantagens: Clear design and with some interesting function like auto-resend option, automation or segment. Report and interaction data are very usefull . Customare service is TOP!

Desvantagens: I'd like to have more trigger in automation and segment: people clicked a specific link, for example. I'm not able to find this funcion.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Sender.net em 09/11/2017

Hello there,
Thanks for the review! Just a quick note that we have all the automation trigger there, let us know on support what do you looking for and we will guide you straight forward!

• Avaliado em 08/11/2017
Adina Z.
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/06/2020

"Thanks for support"

Comentários: /

Vantagens: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me verify my email, we had an issue with code, and he did a great and fast job. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is rockstar. Thanks a lot

Desvantagens: I'm just starting out with sender, but I love your customer support

• Avaliado em 16/06/2020
Ms. beth F.
Academic Dean
E-Learning, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/04/2020

"Solid email marketing platform"

Comentários: I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

Vantagens: The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

Desvantagens: No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

• Avaliado em 27/04/2020
Curt P.
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/04/2020

"Great for creating shareable newsletters"

Comentários: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

Vantagens: They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Desvantagens: Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.

• Avaliado em 06/04/2020