Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,8 /5
    4,5 /5

Sobre MeisterTask

O MeisterTask é a ferramenta de colaboração e gestão de tarefas mais intuitiva da Internet.

Saiba mais sobre o MeisterTask

Exibindo 938 avaliações

Bruno D.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2020

"Uso diarimanete a ferramenta"

Comentários: Utilizo diariamente com as tarefas pessoais e da empresa, utilizo principalemnte o Kamban, acho incrivel

Vantagens: O software é bem intuitivo, não tive dificuldades de utilizar pois já era usuário do Trello, achei mais dinamico e com o visual mais agradável do que o do concorrente.

Desvantagens: Acho que poderia ser um pouco mais barato para o mercado Brasileiro, cobrando em Reais ao invés de cobrar em Dolar.

• Avaliado em 30/12/2020
Mutegeki R.
Research Assistant
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/09/2019

"Improved project planning and management"

Comentários: Before Meister Task, having a centralized Project management system that allowed us to keep track of projects, assign tasks and reporting on progress was a nightmare. We find it a lot easier these days because of MT.

Vantagens: The software platforms are seamlessly integrated and I have access to my tasks on the go.

Desvantagens: I haven't yet found any issues with this software but as soon as I do, I'll definitely bring them up to the dev team. However, providing for the ability to add project level resources (files and attachments) would be nice. Absence of email updates on pending tasks (not calender based) could also be useful.

• Avaliado em 09/09/2019
Adam C.
Data Analyst
Museus e instituições, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2019

"Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams"

Comentários: It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

Vantagens: It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

Desvantagens: I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

• Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Ken S.
Creative Director
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/02/2021

"Preferred alternative to Trello"

Comentários: I use MT mostly for managing to-do lists, mapping out project plans, and scheduling tasks.

Vantagens: MeisterTask suits me better because it is more visual - other products in this category value function over form, but that leaves them harder for me to use. MT has a better UI experience - colors works better, functions are in the right place, and actions are more intuitive. The Dashboard view is the best part, makes all the difference for me.

Desvantagens: I still find myself choosing the wrong buttons - like completing a task vs just closing a window, but these are trivial.

Alexandra M.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/04/2020

"Wish they ironed out the bugs"

Comentários: Started with this software a few years ago and really need to spend some time looking for other software. Run accounting firm and use this software to manage the monthly entry for all clients. As all my workers are remote, I need something dependable to assign tasks and manage timekeeping for each client. Unfortunately Meistertask fails hard on dependability. The backgrounds are pretty and the aesthetic is the best thing about this software. The worst is that every other month I have issues pulling time tracking or some kind of glitch happening. For the last 2 weeks i've been unable to bill clients or access accurate reports for the time period I am trying to bill even though the hours show perfectly fine in the software, what is being downloaded is last month's time tracking which is not the search parameter I put in. Every time I contact Meister it takes a while for them to get back to me and has taken upwards of a week to fix issues with no explanation for why they keep happening. Currently I pay $70+ per month for what? I don't really care that the tasking software is pretty if the software in general stops working and I have to keep asking to fix. This is the 2nd time I've had an issue with the software in the last 3 months either not properly displaying time or not properly downloading. Don't use this if you need accurate and timely time keeping!!!!

Vantagens: -Can track time by task
-Can assign multiple team members
-Team members can view time
-Can set up multiple projects or clients
-Can get notifications when tasks completed

Desvantagens: -Would be great if all workers couldn't view everyone's time
-Need feature to pull time for a date range
-Time Tracking glitches every other month
-Customer service takes forever to fix issues

• Avaliado em 13/04/2020
Matteo R.
Motion Designer
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

"Freelance Useful tool"

Comentários: Very useful for my production.
I can track every production, step and working phase.
I can't remember what it's like to work without.
ABSOLUTELY recommended.

Vantagens: I love the Task Manager and the timeline feature.
I trak every project, every Production Step and beyond.

Desvantagens: The archivement feature is useful but I often unawares archive projects, and to bring it back I always have trouble.

Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/11/2020

"One of the simplest cost effective project management tools I've used"

Comentários: Works very well overall for tracking projects and tasks. Can't beat the price.

Vantagens: Easy to get started and begin workflows. Simple for users to understand.

Desvantagens: File sharing and revision management is poor. Desperately needs a contacts page that can be linked to outlook or at least built for the project.

• Avaliado em 27/11/2020
Coordinator
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020

"Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps"

Comentários: As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

Vantagens: The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Desvantagens: Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

• Avaliado em 05/05/2020
Danielle S.
n/a
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 16/04/2020

"Great for tracking Weekly and Daily Big Three Tasks (Big Rocks, other tasks, etc.)"

Comentários: I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are personal projects as I am unemployed. I find that the visual layout on the web-version is compelling and I enjoy using it. The reminders on my phone are limited, no snooze feature if you're stuck on another task, but overall decent anyway. I would and have recommended this product and will likely do so again.

Vantagens: I love the overall layout and design look of the software. I use the web-based version and the Android version. I like that I can get a good picture of what my day looks like - what I've planned to do, and what I may be missing from my tasks that needs to be done. It is a great companion to my Full Focus Planner, a Franklin planning system, and a general task list.

Desvantagens: I wish the free version had more projects - something like 4 to 6 would be great. My budget may allow me to purchase the full (I think Pro) version. I am using this for just myself right now, but can see how a business could make use of it. Like most To-do apps, a decent snooze feature is lacking. Sometimes I am in the middle of working on a task and need a few more minutes to finish up - snoozing an upcoming item is always helpful.

• Avaliado em 16/04/2020
Estefano O.
Digital Marketer
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2020

"Great App"

Comentários: Like I said, it's great. Just I would add some feature that allows you to change the view from "task columbs" to a calendar, instead of have to go to google calendar. But maybe it would be overcomplicated, so the simplest the better. Less is More ;)

Vantagens: The best of this app is the simplicity of create and organize tasks. You can assign tasks to the members of your team and that´s so powerfull. I plan all my proyects, business stuff and also my life objectives and routines. I didn't try the premium plan, but I am sure that his connectivity with other apps are also great.

Desvantagens: I like everything in general. Just I had some problems at notifications on the mobile app, cause many times I haven't received the messages or deadline times notifications. Maybe is a mobile problem and not because de app, but I know other people that had the same issue.

• Avaliado em 08/05/2020
Jürgen V.
Editor
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2020

"It's all you need and it just works"

Comentários: At EURONICS Trendblog we were looking for a simple Kanban-based project management tool and MeisterTask was just what we were looking for.

Vantagens: - Ease of use
- Reliability
- Great functionality even in basic version
- E-mail notification

Desvantagens: Since I cannot post this form without entering something: Maybe I don't need a lot of the extra features. But since MeisterTask doesn't force you to (thank you!), there is nothing much to complain here.

• Avaliado em 24/04/2020
Heitor S.
Marketing Director
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 22/04/2020

"Best app for mange tasks"

Vantagens: I like de possibility to create many projects and my own personal schedule.

Desvantagens: Design and the software in portuguese language.

• Avaliado em 22/04/2020
Alexandra N.
Deputy Head of Radiochemistry Lab
Química, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 21/04/2020

"Enables a great overview & isn't too complicated"

Vantagens: It looks really nice and allows us to have a much better overview over the multitude of tasks we need to keep track of. Also, my non-tech-colleagues can use it easily as well. We use the "kanban board" in a slightly different way - using columns for different task groups like "quality management" or "orders" and subdivide it into the tasks that need to be finished. Being able to see how much of a task is done and who is currently working on it is also very nice.

Desvantagens: We purchased an upgrade, but when we weren't on time for the payment it was confusing to get back to the basic version. Because that was so intransparent we're currently using the basic version although we've payed for the upgrade.
Also, that bar you use to scroll - especially at the bottom of the screen to side-scroll is tiny - we often use Meistertask on a 13" screen, so if you could enlarge that, it would be great. Assigning multiple people to one task would also be a nice improvement. And do you have more colors?

• Avaliado em 21/04/2020
John H.
Development & Communications
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/10/2019

"Great tool for implementing GTD"

Comentários: Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

Vantagens: My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

Desvantagens: The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier). I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates. The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

• Avaliado em 30/10/2019
Benjamin D.
General councillor
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2019

"A perfect balance between utility, useability and design"

Comentários: I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

Vantagens: MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

Desvantagens: So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months. There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2019
Film producer
Filmes e vídeos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2019

"Workflow Is Perfect for Us"

Comentários: After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

Vantagens: It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

Desvantagens: We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

• Avaliado em 08/09/2019