Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre SimplyBook.me

Sistema de reservas online com lembretes para todas as empresas de serviços! Deixe seus clientes fazerem suas próprias reservas online - inclui uma versão gratuita.

Saiba mais sobre o SimplyBook.me

Exibindo 761 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Robert T.
Owner/Operator
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/04/2019

""Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design.""

Comentários: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Vantagens: SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Desvantagens: "Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

por SimplyBook.me em 23/05/2019

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward.

• Avaliado em 12/04/2019
Becky D.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2019

"Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!"

Comentários: Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Vantagens: It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Desvantagens: The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

por SimplyBook.me em 24/09/2019

Dear Becky

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions.

We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys.

• Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Nessie H.
woonadviseur
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2020

"review Simplybook wzc de Korenbloem"

Comentários: Due to COVID-19 there is a visitation ban in our residential care centre. Thanks to simplybook, we can quickly set up a reservation system and provide the employees with the necessary information about which resident will receive which visit. We also chose simplybook for its many options because in the future we want to offer and track other services digitally.

Vantagens: The booking system has many options, easy to fill and clear. Exporting the bookings is an added value so that the info easily affects all employees. Both the layout and the possibilities look professional to our users.

Desvantagens: It was a quest to know how all the settings had an effect on the page. The videos are a handy help. I can use the app to track the bookings, but I can't make adjustments to the settings, or at least I haven't found them yet. The e-mail address on our main page also gets emails from the firm, although it is not an admin.

• Avaliado em 06/05/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Chief Technology Officer, Security Officer & Full Stack Software Engineer
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/12/2018

"Very wide set of features with a great pricing model but poor API support."

Comentários: The service has a powerful API that has documentation that is good enough to get you up and going with an implementation. It has some bugs and has poor technical support. The pricing model is very scalable if you have lots of people that need to have calendars/scheduling that don't necessarily use the scheduling capacity (provided by the API) in your application (they charge per booking not per calendar). The nail in the coffin for us it the lack of HIPAA compliance for the API. Their sales page touts HIPAA compliance but this is not possible if you are using the API and this is not stated anywhere. Your team could spend time and money encrypting all your data yourself before it gets to Simplybook.me's servers but it just makes it painful to use compared to other services out there that offer this out of the box.

Vantagens: They have a very wide set of features for users that are using their scheduling interface. The API seems to be quite robust as well handling many of the core scheduling features in it. The pricing is based on features and number of bookings which is very scalable for our use case that has lots of people that require a calendar but may never use the booking features that are provided by this integration.

Desvantagens: They claim that their product is HIPAA compliant. However, turning on the HIPAA compliant features shuts down access to their API, which is the only thing we are using them for. Their API support is very poor. Most of the time they just say they cannot help and their answers are very abrupt and unhelpful answers most of the time (you have to keep nagging to get a decent response). There are bugs here and there in the API. The documentation for their API, though large, is incomplete and lacks thorough/clear explanations and neglects things like how call backs work etc. It looks like their feature set is growing but the API capacity is not.

• Avaliado em 02/12/2018
Darci K.
Founder & Creative Director
Alimentação e bebidas, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 07/05/2020

"SimplyBook.me Helped Me Pivot My Business"

Comentários: SimplyBook.me is allowing me to earn revenue again in this unprecedented time. I don't know what else to say. If it didn't exist, my business would be dead in the water.

Vantagens: I can't say enough about SimplyBook.me. Their platform allowed my small cocktail catering business to pivot during the COVID crisis. We are now able to offer online cocktail classes and have started earning revenue again. I researched a bunch of different companies and SimplyBook.me has the most flexible and user-friendly platform. I felt that most of the other options were built for those who offer standard weekly classes. SimplyBook.me was the only software I found that fit my business model and allowed me to create online group classes for 10 or more! I would recommend it to any business going virtual in this new environment!

Desvantagens: There are a lot of very cool bells and whistles in this software. It's really easy to customize. Because I am using this a bit out of the box, I run into issues with some of the functionality. But, there is a custom CSS feature that may help with that. Other than that, the user experience could use an upgrade. It's good and gets the job done, but it could be sleeker.

• Avaliado em 07/05/2020
Kevin M.
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2019

"Honest review"

Comentários: Love it!

Vantagens: Loved the simplicity of it. Very user friendly and easy to manoeuvre through. Plus hey have loads of features other softwares don’t.

Desvantagens: My only suggestion would be to to allow individuals to bring in their own website templates as opposed to just using stock. More options in that area would be nice but even then, everything else is decent enough to do the job.

por SimplyBook.me em 25/07/2019

Dear Kevin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

Regarding your comment then you know that you can also use our widgets...which means that you just embed our booking module on to your current website, that is if you have one.

Have a great day

• Avaliado em 23/07/2019
Quaiser A.
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/03/2020

"Good product"

Comentários: Booking appointments has been much easier.

Vantagens: I like the ease of scheduling, the options for scheduling and the templates. I recently bought the paid subscription and having more features is great.

Desvantagens: I just learned how to intergrate Zoom via another app. That is clunky. I would love to be able to connect multiple calendars.

• Avaliado em 11/03/2020
Shakira J.
Client Services Supervisor
Serviços financeiros, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/04/2020

"Booking Appointments the Right Way with SimplyBook.me"

Vantagens: The price plans for the software are great. The customizations, integrations with other platforms and functionalities of the software are top tier, one of the best. It is SO EASY to setup the software; 1,2,3 and that’s it!

Desvantagens: There was once a problem with the customer support of the software but I think the creators/authors have worked out the issues.

por SimplyBook.me em 29/04/2020

Dear Shakira,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

The SimplyBook.me team.

• Avaliado em 01/04/2020
Paul J.
marketing specialist
Serviços jurídicos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/10/2019

"Highly recommend this booking system"

Comentários: It's been smooth and good overall. Only been using for a month now but had no issue so far.

Vantagens: The user interface is straight forward and easy to use.
Also the price is cheaper than other providers .

Desvantagens: some custom features can be provided complimentary

por SimplyBook.me em 05/12/2019

Dear Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it.

• Avaliado em 23/10/2019
Nerissa H.
Emprego e contratação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2020

"Awesome Tool"

Vantagens: Loved teh fact that i could make it pretty and that it was so easy to setup and customize for my company needs

Desvantagens: nothing as of right now , it does what i need with no issues

por SimplyBook.me em 06/02/2020

Thanks Nerissa for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

• Avaliado em 05/02/2020
Mel L.
Subconscious Behaviorist
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 20/06/2019

"Health Practice Perspective "

Comentários: Overall is grt. Quick responses from customer services. For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.

Vantagens: Incredible amount of features for the $.
HIPAA compliance / encryption
SOAP notes
Versatility
Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services
Very easy for clients to navigate
Clients can track their own packages
Ability to force pre-pay
Intake form option
Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.

Desvantagens: Realizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas: SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option. Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment. It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt. A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent. I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

por SimplyBook.me em 22/07/2019

Dear Mel

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously!

First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out.

With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that.

The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback

• Avaliado em 20/06/2019
Patrick P.
Sports Coach/bike fitter
  • Avaliado em 04/01/2018

"Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with it."

Comentários: Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Vantagens: Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Desvantagens: 1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not. I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already. In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select. 2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

por Simplybook.me em 16/01/2018

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time.

Best of regards

• Avaliado em 04/01/2018
Angie G.
  • Avaliado em 02/12/2017

"The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link "

Vantagens: you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day.
Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations.
Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

Desvantagens: there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works.
I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me.
Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

por Simplybook.me em 04/12/2017

Dear Angie

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously!

We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon.

With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working.

At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon.

Thanks again for input and have a great day!

• Avaliado em 02/12/2017
Marsha K.
Program Coordinator
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/12/2016

"Great program with amazing customer service!"

Comentários: We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Vantagens: The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Desvantagens: I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

por Simplybook.me em 21/12/2016

Dear Marsha,

Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :)

Happy Holidays!

• Avaliado em 20/12/2016
John P.
  • Avaliado em 08/01/2018

"Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool"

Vantagens: Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Desvantagens: Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality.
Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter)
We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

por Simplybook.me em 09/01/2018

Dear John

Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received.

We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members).

Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment.

I hope this helps:)

SimplyBook.me

• Avaliado em 08/01/2018
Clarisse C.
Owner/Tutor
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/10/2017

"It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out."

Comentários: I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Vantagens: Accepts online payments even on a free account
30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Desvantagens: Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

por Simplybook.me em 26/10/2017

Dear Clarisse,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there.

We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :)

• Avaliado em 16/10/2017
Binyamin K.
Therapist
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2019

"Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough"

Comentários: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Vantagens: SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Desvantagens: I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

por SimplyBook.me em 23/05/2019

Dear Binyamin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year.

• Avaliado em 08/05/2019
Kelly R.
Program Coorindator
Desenvolvimento de programas, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2017

"Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions"

Comentários: Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Vantagens: What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF
A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read.
This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself.
The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Desvantagens: One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business .
Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

por Simplybook.me em 15/12/2017

Dear Kelly

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again.

Have a great weekend!

• Avaliado em 06/12/2017
Avaliador Verificado
Instructor - Writers Program
Educação superior
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2017

"Reliable system for trouble-free bookings"

Comentários: SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Vantagens: I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Desvantagens: The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

por Simplybook.me em 15/12/2017

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

• Avaliado em 12/12/2017
Alison B.
Photographer
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 07/06/2019

"SimplyBookme"

Comentários: Online booking that our clients can do themselves.

Vantagens: The cost for now, more affordable for what we need at the moment.

Desvantagens: Very, very overwhelming and somewhat messy organization. Sometimes too much information/options aren't a good thing. The fact that is keeps and displays cancelled bookings is super confusing and not necessary. I don't want to see all 4 attempts from one client to book - I should only see the confirmed bookings. I realize you can filter these out, but it should be by default that you only see what is confirmed/paid for rather than having 13 filter options just to only see what you need. So far, the overall program seems very busy, overwhelming, and complicated. Possibly just need to find ways to simply everything and make it more user-friendly.

por SimplyBook.me em 22/07/2019

Dear Alison

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

Regarding the calendar then you can filter which view you have, so you can both choose whether you see the cancelled bookings or not. If you dont find that option, how to see it without the cancelled bookings, then please contact our Live Chat and they will help you out with that.

We are constantly working on simplifying the look and later this month we will have a much better user interface for our custom features which will hopefully be helpful as well.

• Avaliado em 07/06/2019
Dani F.
Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist
  • Avaliado em 03/01/2018

"SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best"

Vantagens: I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Desvantagens: One limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

por Simplybook.me em 16/01/2018

Dear Dani,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though.

• Avaliado em 03/01/2018
Amy S.
Instructional Designer
E-Learning, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/10/2018

"Simplybook Review "

Comentários: Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.

Vantagens: The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Desvantagens: 1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache.
2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

por SimplyBook.me em 01/11/2018

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it.

Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that.

We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply.

• Avaliado em 25/10/2018
Jacob W.
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2018

"Timezone Confusions!"

Comentários: I like it in theory, but we've found better results with traditional pen and paper. Personally, I'm above average when it comes to understanding technology, so to me, this site seems pretty easy to use. However I've found older folks who really struggle with online registration, especially compared to traditional pen & paper signup.

Vantagens: I like that I can mostly do what I want. The software doesn't exactly line up with my business model, but I have found enough ways modify my setup to get the results I need. However, I have found that traditional pen and paper results in better results in regards to scheduling.

Desvantagens: The timezones are confusing. My company travels to locations in many different timezones for photoshoot appointments. We've found in some trips where the location is in a different timezone than our headquarters, clients will book with the wrong timezone. When we set up the appointment schedule, we have also found the timezones confusing because we always have to adjust in our heads the time. If we live in Central time and our clients/location are in Eastern Time, we shouldn't have to set up the Eastern Time Zone by using Central Time Zone as the base. When clients get reminders, they should get reminders in the proper timezone. To make it easier, we should have the option to turn timezones off. If we set up an open calendar from 3:00pm-9:00pm, it shouldn't matter what timezone we are in since both our people and the clients are experiencing the same time. There is never a time when it would matter what the timezones are.

por SimplyBook.me em 12/09/2018

Dear Jacob

Regarding the timezones then the system automatically suggests the correcting timezone and then the client is asked to verify that. If they verify correctly then there should not be any problem, however if they change it to your timezone or any other for that matter then there will be a confusion.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2018
François F.
Project manager
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2019

"Great software for booking"

Comentários: We run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.

Vantagens: It has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.

Desvantagens: The old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

por SimplyBook.me em 10/04/2019

Dear Francois

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly!

In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that.

• Avaliado em 05/03/2019
Elizabeth T.
  • Avaliado em 23/09/2016

"Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!"

Comentários: I needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before! Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only! However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services! I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life! I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient! It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

por Simplybook.me em 23/09/2016

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me we truly appreciate it!

Best regards