15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do PracticePanther Legal Software

Sobre PracticePanther Legal Software

Software jurídico simples, seguro e fácil de aprender e usar em dispositivos móveis. Economize tempo. Faça a empresa crescer. Trabalhe sem papel. Trabalhe de qualquer lugar.

Saiba mais sobre o PracticePanther Legal Software

Vantagens:

Offers the integration and ease of use needed for a small business, all of the essentials for streamlining tasks so that duplication of efforts is minimized.

Desvantagens:

Switching from our old software to Panther was very difficult. Panther was not able to migrate over our documents from the old software, but rather we did a data dump to an external searchable file.

Notas do PracticePanther Legal Software

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O PracticePanther Legal Software tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 507 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o PracticePanther Legal Software antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (507)

Allison
administration
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

fun and easy - lacking accounting and trust capabilities

5,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Scott M.
Scott M.
Lawyer, EUA

Amazing program!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I bought this program when I first opened my practice about 2.5 years ago. I knew going into my own firm that I wanted a comprehensive client management tool. After spending hours online reviewing various programs, I decided to give the 30-day free trial a shot. I think I purchased the monthly subscription immediately after starting to use the program. Since that time, I have built on my knowledge, incorporating the MailChimp and QBO features first, then started learning how to streamline my document preparation through the template feature. What would have previously taken me multiple hours a week to manage, now takes minutes.

Vantagens:

PracticePanther is intuitive and very user friendly. It has a ton of features that expedite minuscule tasks and free up admin time. It syncs with all my favorite resources, like QBO, MailChimp, and Box, making communication with clients a lot easier and keeps routine mailings operational. If you use a lot of form templates, the template builder is a major time saver and cuts down on user error and oversights. I use this program every day in my law office and am very grateful for how easy it is. Even better, the customer support team is phenomenal. I rarely have any issues with the program (it is easy to use), but when I run into something I need help with, a quick message to the PP team is responded to within minutes and the problem is solved or at a minimum I am given an update and expected time of completion. I couldn't recommend this program more to a solo or small legal practice.

Desvantagens:

Nothing, the team is constantly updating its software and programs that it connects to. They provide online videos to help and I frequently learn of new ways to use the program from regular updates by the team.

há 6 anos

Thank you so much Scott for the extra kind feedback!

Kelly

Worth the Investment

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Other than some dissatisfaction with the billing and the email integration, I am very happy with the software. My clients love the text reminders for court dates and the ability to text a question to the office. The program provides many useful features for a reasonable rate.

Vantagens:

I like that all of our information for our cases is in one place which can be accessed at any time, anywhere, by all of our staff.

Desvantagens:

The billing. The bills are confusing especially if a client has an outstanding balance, but no billable time for the month. The client's end up having multiple invoices to look to in order to see their charges and outstanding balance. When you prepare a bill for a month with no work completed that month the email they get says that nothing is owed. They have to open the past invoices to pay their bill. It would be nice if the client received one invoice each month which showed the total outstanding balance rather than the system sending them multiple invoices with different outstanding balances.

Timothy

Best Legal Practice Software on the Market

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Excellent. I used another competition at a different firm (LEAP) and this blows it away!

Vantagens:

Ease of use and integration of one drive.

Desvantagens:

Occasionally i have trouble with some features like uploading documents for signatures. I would also like to see the subject line change to the law firms name when sendign docs for signatures instead of manually having to change it each time.

Jeff
Serviços jurídicos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible practice management software

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: When you sign up, you'll get an invitation to a live webinar two weeks out. Totally unhelpful for someone trying to get up and running. I have been using PracticePanther for about one month, and I'm already considering changing to another PMS. The money I spent on PracticePanther is a sunk cost. I really think I should just cut my losses because if I don't, I'll end up spending a lot of time trying to manage and work around the software. I really don't feel like it's saving me any time at all. I would probably be better off with T-sheets, Quickbooks, and Law Pay only.

Vantagens:

Clients can pay online. I honestly can't think of anything else to say.

Desvantagens:

Where do I start? The time keeping function is terrible. You cannot edit start and stop times. You cannot start and stop multiple timers in the mobile app. The software auto-saves frequently, and when it does, it moves the cursor in the entry to the end of the text. This is annoying. You cannot start a timer and then add the client-matter without causing the time to round up. The syncing with G Suite is bad. The software will not sync with all the fields in Google Contacts, and the "custom fields" in PracticePanther do not sync into Google Contacts. This results in a lot of duplicate data entry, which is what I was trying to void with practice management software. The software does not sync will with Google Drive well at all either. Apparently, you can't have any folders in Google Drive with the same name. For example, Client_01\general and Client_02\general would result in an error and none of your Google Drive documents will be visible in PracticePanther. The software billing feature is terrible. First, you cannot have multiple companies or entities tied to the same individual. Thus, if you have a contact who owns multiple businesses that are clients, you will not be able to list all those businesses under the client's name. To make matters worse, you can only email invoices to individuals who are listed under the company. I had to create multiple dummy contacts called "Accounts Payable" just so that I could email my clients their invoices. I ran out of space.

há 5 anos

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for taking the time to join our team on a training call, and for discussing the features and functionalities you would like to see incorporated into the software on our follow up call. As mentioned, some of the functionalities, specifically regarding Google, are limited by our integration partners. However, we will, of course, update you if any of the discussed functionalities change at any point. We are constantly working on improving our user experience and your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your time, please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can help you with.

Steve

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

PracticePanther is great for small law offices

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: I moved to PracticePanther from a larger, more expensive program. I really like the small footprint and the way it works. Customer service is fast and responsive. I have no meaningful complaints. It is a great program.

Vantagens:

It is nice to have the software online as SAS (Software as Service) as I dont have to worry about software updates. It is great to have my data from the program online as well so that I can log in, access my data, and work from anywhere I have internet access. Data is easily merged into Word docs. Billing is easy to do. It is a straightforward easy to use program that I would recommend to anyone.

Desvantagens:

Like any online program, if the server is down or if I have no access, I am dead in the water. On rare occasion this has happened in court, but it is usually fixed very quickly.

Ashley
Paralegal, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

PracticePanther is so easy, it feels like you're cheating!

Vantagens:

Everything. From the calendar to contacts, to matters to invoicing, this program has it all. The interface is easy and intuitive. I can usually accomplish whatever I want without trouble. When I have questions or don't understand how something works, PP has lots of online tutorials that include both video and text / image guidance. Very useful.

Desvantagens:

When saving emails, there is a max file size when uploading attachments. Most of the time my attachments are too large to upload to PP.

Jamie
Senior Paralegal, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PracticePanther is great for Law Firms!

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: We have been using it for a few years now and it has really streamlined a lot of our client management and billing and made it easy to function day to day.

Vantagens:

It is an easy to use software that makes client management and billing easier. I like the simplistic design/look of it and ease of use. It is very intuitive and there are multiple ways to go about accomplishing any task.

Desvantagens:

I don't really have any "cons" to list. I really can't think of any.

Brad
Brad
Owner, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best in class legal software

Vantagens:

PracticePanther is a 360 solution for your law firm. Its built on a robust API that allows you to connect to other tools to increase your productivity.

Desvantagens:

Similar to Clio, and other competitors, there is simply a lack of certain features, but the team is eager to learn of our needs and works to implement updates as quickly as possible.

Sofia
Sofia
Director & Principal Lawyer, Austrália
Serviços jurídicos
Fonte da avaliação

A well designed CRM and so far, we cannot be happier with the product

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Part of M Legal's mission is to stay innovative. Practice Panther (PP) as a case relationship management (CRM) tool has redesigned how the firm works overall. The user experience from the moment a client logs onto our website, uses the embedded intake form, to create a client profile to PP is seamless. This is just one of the time-saving tools we have discovered. This automated way of working and being able to integrate systems has forced M Legal to rethink how we work and more importantly, how to we can simplify our working processes. This has been a real game-changer for the business. While many of us worked with CRMs in the past, most of them were clunky and stand-alone systems that could not work with other applications or software. PP has made managing clients much easier, where our lawyers are in control from the moment a case is initiated, all the way through to billing clients. This has also given a level of transparency across the practice as lawyers can pick up any file from where the last person left off and delegate their work during absences. This transparency was a key selling point for us as we believe it is a core component of running an effective law firm.

Vantagens:

The user experience from the moment a client logs onto our website, uses the embedded intake form, to create a client profile to PP is seamless. This is just one of the time-saving tools we have discovered. This automated way of working and being able to integrate systems has forced M Legal to rethink how we work and more importantly, how to we can simplify our working processes. While many of us worked with CRMs in the past, most of them were clunky and stand-alone systems that could not work with other applications or software. PP has made managing clients much easier, where our lawyers are in control from the moment a case is initiated, all the way through to billing clients. We have experienced our fair share of poor technical support teams when using other software programs. With PP, despite the time differences between Miami and Sydney, their technical support team are always available, whether it is through the chat portal, email or by phone. Each technical person is professional, knowledgeable and continues to take care of your matter until it is resolved. Further, they always have something new to teach you about the PP system on each call. I cannot express how impressed we are, with what we consider as stellar service from this tech support team.

Desvantagens:

Naturally, a product such as this is not going to have universal application across all legal fields. I would say that in the immigration space the status of a case is really important, so having a status bar that is customisable would be a feature that could be improved. Also, a lot of our data from clients are taken from in-take forms - we require intake forms that are easier to build and that have the capability of storing more information. While these are work in progress type issues, this certainly does not take away from PP's product, which we believe is a well designed and thought through CRM system.

Laura
Legal Assistant, EUA

Awesome Legal Software

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I am enjoying this software, and how easy it is to navigate.

Vantagens:

It is very user friendly and makes my job easier. I am new in the legal field, and this software has made my transition into this field smooth.

Desvantagens:

I would love if there were a feature to add pop up alerts to specific client accounts.

Maggie
Fonte da avaliação

It has been a year of disappointment

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am opening a new nation wide firm with a law school classmate and we are using another plat form because of the terrible experience we have had. The only reason we are still currently with PP is because of the expense and work involved in switching to a different platform. I have been completely unhappy with PP since we made the transition and I remain so.

Vantagens:

We like the client portal where we can send clients messages and documents. The software is not easy to use. The reports are not user friendly, they do not meet our needs. It is difficult to maneuver.

Desvantagens:

I have to keep a separate data base for my clients because there is no way to print an envelope from PP. Our software automatically renewed annually and we had a staff member who left our company shortly thereafter. We decided not to replace the position. I contacted PP almost immediately thereafter and have been trying to get a refund of that user's account fees and after a month, they finally got back to me and they will not refund the annual subscription fee. So, if you are on an annual plan, you cannot reduce the number of user accounts you have. The three way trust account reconciliation is not a true reconciliation that complies with the Rules of Professional Responsibility, so we have to still reconcile using other software. The email sync only works with limited versions of Outlook. When we signed up, we were assured their customer service was top notch and the longer I am with them, the longer it takes to get answers. Many times, they will close my help tickets without answering the questions. If you leave a bad review for their company they will call and address the review immediately, but they will not address the underlying issue that resulted in the bad review. Despite me raising my concerns over the software, no changes have been made.

Hugh
managing partner, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

good interface, terrible billing if you have more than 5 clients, and terrible reporting suite

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: average.

Vantagens:

clients like the interface, auto posting of lawpay and accounts for trust versus other payments with ease.

Desvantagens:

The billing every month is SO PAINFUL. To review bills or edit them, you have to open every invoice in a separate window. There is no "next" button to review invoices like every other billing platform out there. When asked about adding this, the response from PP is they will check with the development team. Clearly their developers didnt actually try out invoice review/edits for more than a few clients at a time. This is not a good solution if you have more than 5 clients. The task management also doesnt send notifications to all those tagged in the tasks, and if you assign tasks but are not the one assigned to do them, you cant track the progress. So we are using Asana instead so now using two platforms instead of one integrated solution.

há 3 anos

Hi Hugh, Thank you so much for your review, I can see how this would be helpful. Ease of use stands at the top of our priority list, so we always appreciate feedback from our users. We've received your request for this feature and the development team has been notified. Thanks again for your time, please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can help you with.

Patricia
Member/Attorney, EUA

Best integration with Office 365

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Everything we need is here, trust accounting, case reporting, financial reporting, customizable fields, document automation, etc.

Vantagens:

Practice Panther out performs on integration with Outlook. Users can send email from within the platform and the email will send in outlook, as well as be saved in the PP file. Similarly, emails that are received can be added by a drag and drop that resides on the Outlook side. It also has better document automation and work flows than the competitive products.

Desvantagens:

The dash board at the matter level could be better. All of the information is there, but one has to move from tab to tab to find it. I'd like a "status" feed at the top (with the ability to generate reports for all open matters and current status) instead of the feed that is at the bottom of the case dashboard (which we don't seem to use).

Fonte da avaliação

Great and improving all the time!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: This is an update to a previous review I made. The folks at Panther are impressive. They've taken recommendations I and others have made and implemented them; they've quickly addressed issues I've had; and they are always courteous and responsive. The overall layout has vastly improved since my first review, and looks downright beautiful. We live by the search feature and it now works on custom fields. Custom fields can now also be listed in reports. You can now group custom fields so that you may show only those fields in a matter or contact that pertain to their specific situation. We have structured Panther so we can use it as a basic CRM...which is an immense work-flow savings for us. We asked for Dropbox integration and what they produced is perfect (considering the limitations of Dropbox). Time keeping is a snap and reachable from any screen. We asked to be able to a log call without assigning it to a matter, and they changed that so now we can. The tasking feature and its integration with the calendar is fantastic, I could not service so many clients without it. And the Panther folks have taken it on themselves to make some minor changes that have made the workflow of using the program much faster than in my previous review. I now can answer the question I posed in my earlier review of whether I love or hate Panther: We love it. I admit that it's not perfect (a couple of basic features in billing need to be addressed before I am willing to use that portion of the program), but Panther saves us many hours a week. I tried many firm management products before settling on Practice Panther, and I am glad I stayed with them. It's already better than the others, and it keeps getting better all the time thanks to their team. You cannot go wrong choosing Practice Panther. Final note: To my surprise one lawyer told me Panther seemed expensive. Really?! It seems well priced to me, and if you try to save a few dollars a month with some inferior product you will pay dearly for that choice in lost time.

Vantagens:

Beautiful layout, easy to use, functions as a basic CRM, matter and time management, and billing program all in one.

Desvantagens:

Flat fee billing is not well thought out, and the billing module presents clients with a reckoning of my operating account as well as their trust account. (I understand Panther may have made the operating account info optional by now, or that is in their near term plan.)

Zach
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use practice management software with top-end functionality at low price

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy of keeping track of deadlines and client contacts. Overall, the best practice management software I have seen for the price. I would say this performs better than CLIO (I've used it with ALL of the add-ons), way better than AMICUS and MyCase and similar to ABACUS. They need to add a matter pre-billing function to run attorney's fees reports and allow you to copy/paste e-mails into the matter, but otherwise this is a perfect solution for most practitioners. Unless you are using the rules-based calendaring in ABACUS or Westlaw's Firm Central, I have not seen a product that is nearly as useful on the market.

Vantagens:

Unlike a number of the cheaper practice management software programs on the market today, Practice Panther has a wide range of functions within the software which are easy to use. Instead of just having "Tasks" or "to-dos", PP allows you to create Activities which can be "Events" "E-mails" "Phone calls" or "Tasks". On the Task front, PP allows you to set sub-reminders that can send you e-mails or text messages in advance, like say "7 days before," and "3 days before," for a filing deadline. I also think it is pretty fantastic that PP shows whether a time entry has been completed for EVERY SINGLE ACTIVITY marked "completed" or "in progress". This would be incredibly useful for practitioners (mostly civil) managing staff and trying to deal with staff not accounting for all of their time in billing. The "mail sync" function is also easy to use, and allows you to e-mail out of your native software (MS Outlook, GMAIL, etc) and simply "bcc" the client matter itself. When you do this, the e-mail is automatically saved into the matter. Almost every other program out there that I have used requires you to use their client messaging portal to get the same functionality. The templates are easy to use for creating documents to merge out of PP also. Think client engagement letters, releases, and basic letterheads that you use in every file. We don't use PP for accepting payments so I cannot comment on that portion.

Desvantagens:

1. Matter pre-bills or invoicing. In many civil cases there will be a time when you need to prepare a billing report to present to the court solely for a claim of attorney's fees. In other software that I have used, you can run a report for a set period of time or type of billing entries which will then create a printable draft invoice-looking document. You would then be able to slap an exhibit sticker on that document and use it for your attorney's fee request. I haven't found a way to easily do this in PP yet, and it seems like you would have to utilize a draft invoice which captures all time billed in the matter. I could be wrong. 2. No Batch Entry System for E-mails. PP has a GREAT syncing system that works with your native e-mail so you can BCC messages into the matter when you send or receive them. However, if you forget to include the mail-sync in your BCC line, or don't forward a message to the mail-sync, there is no easy way to subsequently get the e-mails into the matter in PP. What I mean is this: say you have a number of e-mails from someone that weren't saved into a client PP matter and instead lived in your Outlook before the client actually hired. You would have to manually forward each one of your emails to the mail-sync to get them into PP. Additionally, if you are a federal criminal lawyer and use CORRLINKS to communicate with your clients you will know that you can't forward out of that system. PP doesn't let you copy/paste emails so your stuck.

Richard
Principal Attorney, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Simple sophisticated software that will simplify your practice

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: This is a complete solution for my practice. I am a single solo so the document automation, notes, time entries and billing are a great way to save time and effort.

Vantagens:

One of the best features of the software is not so much a feature but the logic employed in designing the flow of data. I have used a number of the more popular programs and can heartily recommend this as the best I have found. The ease of use makes it a top choice if you have staff that will use it. I am a single solo and it is not one of my concerns yet. But, I can't see anyone not understanding the flow of information. The automation is superb. Document assembly is easy and logical. One of the best features is the Forms generator. Email the form to your client or prospective client - they fill it out - and it goes right into your data. No need to waste time inputting names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and any other data you would like to have handy in your file. Tracking time is a breeze as is generating invoices, tracking retainer accounts, tracking trust accounts and more (I find the accounting component more than meets my needs). Over time you will come to rely on the information in the program over the physical file. It has become my organizational hub for all that I do.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see a thick book explaining all the capabilities and limits. The support people are great and can answer any question - I just like to read it and push the software to its limits. I have used PP for some time - moving to another package for some time. At twice the price - it did less. In my brief time away the product dramatically improved & I am back and very happy.

JG

Developer Issues

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall the program is subpar. It is great for simple billing tasks but customer support response time is lacking and the developer has limited the software to basic usage. Every time I raise a question about something simple that is not available I get the standard "that is a developer question" Will be looking for other programs to utilize that are geared more towards our needs.

Vantagens:

The product is easy to manipulate and anyone can migrate through entering time.

Desvantagens:

Their billing templates are not interchangeable. I have clients that use different placements for the law firm id/customer id. Contacted customer support (as there is an option to copy the template) to find out how to reverse the 2 columns and was told that it cannot be done and that he would bring it up with the developer. I highly doubt that that is the case since I never received any response back. This means that each month I have to go into the ledes file and reverse the numbers in the 2 columns. Very time consuming and not realistic if you have more than 1 client utilizing ledes billing. Also, their reporting is horrific as you cannot create your own customized report.

há 3 anos

Hi JG, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are happy that you found PracticePanther easy to navigate and apologize you had issues with the billing templates. Our development team was notified of your request for this change. If you have anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Joseph
Owner, EUA

Great Product!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I recently switched to PracticePanther after 20 years using different version of Amicus Attorney. While Amicus helped me to keep my practice moving for years, the lack of continuing support for the product and meaningful changes caused me to start looking at alternatives. After researching the current crop of practice management programs and downloading several demo's, I ended subscribing to the PracticePanther team. The first reason I chose PP was the fact that I was able to create "workflows" that automate a ton of the tasks required for several practices areas. For example, a new misdemeanor criminal case can have the misdemeanor workflow that I created applied and all of the steps for the cases are automatically generated. The scheduling of the first client meeting, initial hearing, filing of our appearance, requesting discovery, sending discovery, attending the pretrial conference, plea meeting with client and change of plea hearing all become tasks or calendar events with just the touch of a button. My assistant then just needs to coordinate the dates for all of the auto-generated tasks or events in order to have the file completely organized. The workflow also assigns the responsibility for completion of tasks automatically to me or my staff so we all are reminded of what needs to take place next. The second selling feature for me was the automated email and text-message reminders that can be generated to the client (and to staff if desired). I like that I receive a text reminder from my dentist's office and wanted something similar. For all events that I create within the workflow, I can assign the reminder details. This has significantly lowered the number of no-shows that I have for office meetings and court hearings and reduces the staff time that was spent before calling to remind clients of court dates and meetings. The third key feature that I really wanted was the secure client portal feature. The portal allows me to hand incoming clients an Ipad to have them fill out their intake information that we would need to create a new client file. Once the client has completed the information on the Ipad, it automatically creates a new contact within the PP system and we can then easily generate a new matter if we are hired. For clients that we choose to work with, they are also sent an email invitation to open their secure portal, thus allowing them access to their online file within the PP system. Clients love it.

Vantagens:

Great tools, great automation, great customer support

Desvantagens:

There are continuing areas that we could further automate to make the product even more amazing.

Linda
Forensic Document Examiner, EUA

Why did I wait so long?

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Until we found PP, we were posting our files in OneDrive and having to search for things that we should not need to. Quickbooks is inadequate for billing legal-type work and there was no way to run any kind of conflict check without making a spreadsheet and manually adding new clients and inquiries. Now, all we do is put everything in PP. There we can see the progress of our cases, billing, calendars, tasks assignments, project plans and do conflict checks based on more than just the case caption or attorneys. Each case has tag options for identifying the type of work we are doing or any other significant aspect of the case and we can use that also for finding things within the matter or inside our entire database. What's more, it works with OneDrive, so all of our documents are accessible within the program.
This is just what we needed and more...

Vantagens:

As a small practice, I needed to organize and implement an office management system that I could use if my assistant was not here. This software is the most intuitive, responsive and useful that I have tried...and I have test driven four of the top recommended products. I have everything I need in one package; whereas, other companies require additional packages to connect to email and form templates. The learning curve has been very small. Both of us here have not had any training yet and are up and running (for the most part) after only a week or so. Now we will be taking advantage of the great training videos and one-on-one training to hone our skills and use it to its fullest extent.

Desvantagens:

So far, our experience has only been positive. Graphics are simple and somewhat old-fashioned, BUT they work great for finding things...that's what counts.

Terry
Principal/Owner, EUA

Easy and efficient

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Being a new firm and a newly solo practitioner, I wanted the most efficient way to do it all enter my time and expenses, invoice, communicate with clients, use intake templates, etc. More, I practice throughout Northern California and log a lot of travel time meeting with clients, attending arbitrations or court appearances, or at speaking engagements. With that, I needed easy access on my laptop or phone to a law practice management system.
Previously, I did not have the ability to easily and quickly access a law practice management system. I also had numerous systems for entering time, tracking potential clients, invoicing, and the like. I love that I can use Practice Panther as a "one stop shop", even to pay bills, and that I can use it anywhere and on any device. It has made the hectic life of a newly solo and "on-the-go", mobile attorney much easier. I no longer have to worry about spending too much time on pesky administrative tasks.

Vantagens:

Other than it being a "one stop shop" and the ease of accessibility, I have been impressed with Practice Panther's ability to respond to my specific needs. A significant amount of my work is for unions and clients with multiple matters. Initially, Practice Panther was unable handle invoicing and billing for an individual contact with multiple matters. However, I approached them with my needs and they created a "fix" to their system within a week. They also followed up to ensure that I was satisfied. I was certainly impressed by Practice Panther's speed and attentiveness.

Desvantagens:

I am still trying to learn all of the ins and outs. I need a bit more tutelage on the nuances. At times, customer service may not answer all of the questions, however, they have been very responsive to my needs once I call or make them known.

Ron
Managing Partner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Customized client intake, easy reporting, and simple invoice tracking!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It really has changed how we interact with our clients. The ease of sending new client intake forms, which can be filled out on any device regardless of having a PracticePanther account, has really streamlined our intake process. Being able to track invoices right within the tool, and being able to generate reports easily - it really has streamlined how we operate.

Vantagens:

The look and feel was one of our deciding factors to go with PracticePanther. It’s incredibly intuitive, and most of your data is available whenever you need it. In immigration law, there’s a lot of very important dates and information that need to be tracked, so being able to create all the custom fields we needed was a big win. I also love how easy it is to track our billing. We can automatically track who has paid, and then follow-up with anyone we still need to collect from. Giving extra transparency to our clients really showcases our ability to use technology to enhance our services.

Desvantagens:

When starting with any new software you need to approach it with some patience. There’s a lot of training available, both videos and text-based. So getting ramped-up and knowing that we needed to experiment with customization and intake forms, and get the team to support using it was going to take some time.

Stephanie

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great Software but it has changed

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This is a solid piece of software for a small office. It is a workhorse and handles law offices management with ease. The fact that it is in the cloud has greatly increased our ability to go remote and mobile through this pandemic.

Vantagens:

The organization of this software, entry systems and program itself are all easy to use and easy to train new employees on.

Desvantagens:

When I originally bought this software, this company was pretty new. They were very communicative and very helpful. Since they have grown, they have lost some of their customer service. They have recently added new things which help their bottom line but aren't as customer focuses as they once were.

Melanie

Practice Panther the Easy Way to Get Significant Advantages In the Market

Comentários: Great!

Vantagens:

Ease of use, iphone ap, customer service, training videos, layout

Desvantagens:

I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like

Donna
Escritório de advocacia, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Poor Customer Service Response or Follow-up

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's very - ehhh. I don't regret getting rid of our old timekeeping software, but I regret going with Practice Panther due to the lack of any real solutions from Practice Panther. I don't know if they really have an IT department to fix any problem that is presented them. I have serious concerns that they don't know how to fix the bugs in their own system.

Vantagens:

I like the set up and font size of Practice Panther. Once you get use to the functionality, it is easy to operate and understand.

Desvantagens:

The customer service does not follow-up with any real responses other than "we are working on it". It has taken months of no real response to a very simple issue. I would say the inability or lack of IT people that can fix the bugs that exist in program would make me reconsider whether the investment in Practice Panther is worth it.

Jeffrey
EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic software that will change your practice. Amazing customer support.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: After spending months researching, and receiving demonstrations on, dozens of case management software options (using Capterra as a starting point), I finally decided on PracticePanther. We are now in the process of fully integrating all aspects of our practice into this software and we are continuing to find new features that will make our office more efficient. This and the customer support continually prove to me that I made the right choice. PracticePanther is easy to use and incredibly customizable. In that it is web-based, it is accessible from any computer or device with an internet connection. We use it to store all pertinent case information and contacts, and to calendar appearances, tasks, court and internal deadlines and reminders. We use the feature which allows you to create workflows so that we don't have to reinvent the wheel every time we want to establish/calendar the same set of tasks on a new matter. PracticePanther makes it easy to track time spent and expenses on all of our cases. Also, it allows all users to view and track the activity of other all other users, which minimizes the need to constantly follow up with other members of the firm regarding status of task completion. PracticePanther integrates with Box.com. So if you house your case files within Box.com you can access them directly through PracticePanther. Because of this, we are now integrating all of our files with Box.com so that we can use this feature. The prospect of having all case information, calendaring, AND the case file accessible from any device anywhere, is very exciting. There is a great feature that allows you to create fully customized intake questionnaires that can be sent to potential clients via a link. Once the potential client fills out the information it is automatically uploaded to PracticePanther. There are great demonstration videos and articles on their website which really help you to familiarize yourself with the product, although it's very easy to figure out on your own as it is extremely intuitive. However, the greatest part of PracticePanther is its customer support. It is always easy to get a hold of someone to answer your questions. Best of all is that they listen to your feedback and use it to improve upon their product with regular updates. I have seen many of my suggestions come to life in a short amount of time. They truly want to hear what you have to say in order to make their product better!