15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre FAT FINGER

Aplicativo de inspeção fácil de usar. O FAT FINGER ajuda qualquer um a criar aplicativos em segundos. + Sem código, de arrastar e soltar, fácil de criar. + Aplicativos móveis off-line.

Saiba mais sobre o FAT FINGER

Vantagens:

Again, for us with multiple logs, some due daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. This should prove to be a huge advantage.

Notas do FAT FINGER

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O FAT FINGER tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 20 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (20)

Classificar por

Você já usou o FAT FINGER antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (20)

Matheus
Matheus
CEO, Brasil
Segurança de rede e informática, 2–10 funcionários

Beyond my expectations!

Vantagens:

Everything, I can do a lot that I couldn’t before on my company. I used to use a lot of very ugly forms that wouldn’t give me much functionalities and I wasn’t able to work offline as well. Now it’s all gone! I can do all of that and more with FAT FINGER!

Desvantagens:

Nothing at all, everything seems pretty good.

há 6 anos

Thanks for the Great review! Looking forward to seeing you use more of FAT FINGER!

Safety Manager, EUA
Agricultura, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Took a little fine tuning, but overall very easy to set up and get operational!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Elimination of tons of paperwork, ease of retrieval and record management.

Vantagens:

We use Fat Finger for tracking all of our Food Safety Logs. Before Fat Finger we had a giant file full of papers and records that had to be tracked and organized. Now all of those are on Fat Finger, easily sorted and managed! Anytime we need to add a new procedure or process, it's a few clicka and a new app is born. From there, we have been able to create teams so only the apps that apply to each team appear, cutting down on confusion. The apps also are set to remind you when an app is due to be filled in. Again, for us with multiple logs, some due daily, weekly, monthly, and annually... This should prove to be a huge advantage! Another valuable feature is "Trigger Sections". This allows us to alert our teams when their responses trigger another Log/App/Record to be required.

Desvantagens:

Fat Finger has been awesome thus far, though there are 2 functions that I mentioned above that I would like to see improved upon, and a third item that I've mentioned to them... 1)The app reminders are not working as scheduled. I have seen an app that we set to be entered daily go a few days and still did not receive a notice that it was overdue. For us, it is critical that all records are entered as scheduled so i would really like this fixed. Ideally, I would prefer that it warned me the day in the afternoon of the day it was due, thuis allowing me time to ensure it was still done on time. I also wish we could assign multiple people to be alerted. This way my team member responsible would be alerted, but so would I. For some apps, I may have multiple team members responsible. 2) On the Trigger Sections - Would really like to see the ability to automatically redirect users to another app so they can complete that, then bring them back to the first app to finish it up. Please, please, please add this! 3) Apps do not show up on google devices in alphabetical or numerical order. Makes things confusing. Seems like this should be an easy fix. All of these features should be a big help to me, and to tons of future users. Overall, I love my Fat Finger app. Can't wait until it is perfected!

há 6 anos

Thanks so much for the great review David! Our team is looking at ways to incorporate your feedback. All the best,

Timothy
IE FLS, EUA
Química, 501–1.000 funcionários

User Interface Lacking

Vantagens:

It is portable and program can be downloaded to IOS/Android devices.

Desvantagens:

Network/updating slow. Lack of field to enter equipment ID. Need to manually enter TAID. Unable to edit once entry is saved or submitted. Unable to notify next person to review/approve submission by SMS or email.

há 6 anos

Thanks for using FAT FINGER Tim! Regarding Equipment ID, that can easily be edited via the app template editor. You can edit saved items anytime by going into View and clicking edit. You can also notify / assign an action to review/approve via tasking which will send them an email notification. Please submit a support request if are experiencing an speed issues and our team will be able to assist. If you have any questions please chat with us in the product support chat. Thanks!

Ernest
Ernest
Maintenance and Reliability Superintendent, EUA
Química, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Stepan Review

Comentários: Positive.
Team has been helpful with issues. We started with this program years ago. They have listened to some feedback and made a few changes. The application gets better as they listen and evolve.
Negative.
Crashing, hopefully resolved in the new version?
duplicated report numbers, hopefully resolved int eh new version?
Pushy (sales) with looking for custom development opportunities. When we can't resolve duplicate report numbers; view and dashboard filtering is horrible.

Vantagens:

Creating apps is extremely easy+ Multi-platform+ pdf export + excel export + new version +

Desvantagens:

Cost per license has me explaining the cost and value a lot. No Revision control, I've had to work around no revision control within my ISO organization. Would love to see user defined app types. In this way I could have an group look for applications based on their "type". Our work around is having many groups. Dashboard needs help with better filtering, starting with current apps and current users View needs help with better filtering, starting with current apps and current users

há 6 anos

Thanks for the positive Response and feedback about www.FATFINGER.io !

David C.
David C.
STEM Program Director & Founder, KidsSci Inc., EUA
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Allows you to easily create custom apps for phone, tablet & PC

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are now able to fill out a wide variety of reports in the field and have them already formatted and ready to go when we need them. The apps are simple and easy enough anyone can use them with a variety of devices. We have implemented Fat Finger apps for operator rounds, equipment inspections, safety inspections, and more with great success.

Vantagens:

I can create a variety of apps I can access on my phone and PC. This allows me to collect field data and easily format it for later use.

Desvantagens:

Filters limit what data you can sort by so I sometimes have to sift through a lot of extra information to find the answer I'm looking for. The default naming convention is also a little confusing as it wants to number everything sequentially rather than by app name or some other means.

há 6 anos

Thanks for the positive feedback David, great to know you are capturing data from all your devices! Best,

Tyler
EHS Director, Canadá
Petróleo e energia, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

GREAT product! Easiest on the market

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Improves compliance, saves my team's time, fast roll-out. Real-time data for my boss to look at

Vantagens:

Easiest to create AS WELL as use. Others we tried were not as easy to use. Good support. Constantly improving the product.

Desvantagens:

Video calling & chat module is still new to us. I am looking forward to learning more about the new enhancements as we dig in deeper

Thank you Tyler!

Maintenance and Reliability Engineer, EUA
Química, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Useful software for tracking work activities and sharing online

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: FatFinger allows us to easily track work activities previously either tracked on paper or not tracked at all.

Vantagens:

Templates are fairly easy to set up and intuitive, with marginal computer schools you can have a FatFinger app up and running within a few minutes of using the software.

Desvantagens:

It can be difficult to find data you've entered into apps in the past, you don't have relational database type access, it's more of a flat database.

há 6 anos

Thanks for the positive review David,

Joseph
Engineer 3, EUA

SQL streamlined

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I'm an engineer with eight years of ops experience across upstream and downstream in oil & gas, currently working in semiconductor manufacturing. Seeforge is the kind of software I found it hard to believe we weren't using already. Off-the-shelf functionality to immediately solve million dollar problems like field ticket leakage, and a totally new implementation experience vs traditional enterprise software (the world of consultants, multi-year projects, and perpetual learning curves). The FatFinger simplicity is real, and also reduces the burden on guys in the field by automating validation and calculations. Everyone's on SQL already, with near-zero implementation headache there's no longer a reason to stay in the business of manual data entry.

há 8 anos

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your experience and results with FAT FINGER. Please let us know how we can help you or improve further! Team SEE Forge,

Steve
Team Leader, EUA
Química, 501–1.000 funcionários

FatFinger Review

Vantagens:

Ease of use for first-time users. Layout is straight forward and has easy interface to submit and review

Desvantagens:

Have had issues with the program failing to load, requires rebooting for it to start functioning normally again

Thanks for the positive feedback on how easy FAT FINGER is Steve, Best,

Avaliador Verificado
Petróleo e energia, 51–200 funcionários

Good Service- Needs O&G Backroung

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Used as a trial, however this option would allow weekly/monthly report metrics to be obtained instantly using the chart create feature.

Vantagens:

-Accessibility & ease of use from field using auto sync feature. -Allows existing forms to be turned into "Apps".

Desvantagens:

-Clunky feel when using it for action item assignment/closeout.

há 6 anos

Thanks so much for the positive review. Please let us know how we can share our Oil & Gas experience with you to help your operations.

Pranav
Tech lead, Índia
Segurança de rede e informática, 10.000+ funcionários

Awesome software

Vantagens:

Easiness to use the app ..it's user friendly app.

Desvantagens:

Sometime the software hangs and you need to restart

há 6 anos

Thanks so much for the team at Accenture to place a positive review of FAT FINGER! Please reach out so we can learn more about how your ideas on using the platform. Best,

Casey
Vice President of Operations, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

See Forge has allowed us to go paperless and streamline our invoicing

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: See Forge has eliminated all of our paper forms which has allowed us to go paperless. This has helped us with quicker turnaround times between our field tickets and invoicing. It has eliminated lost field tickets/work orders. It has allowed us to see in real time and invoice quicker as well as provide professional looking reports to our customers. This has helped our Accounts Receivable be more efficient in collecting on our work.

há 8 anos

Great to hear you and your team got value out of FAT FINGER and SEE Forge. All the best with your continued success!

Jerick
IT engineer, Singapura
Petróleo e energia, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Easy to use

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: A great platform to automate the papers into a digital form

Vantagens:

Its easy to create a form and compile it to run

Desvantagens:

Not able to link to internal domain system of company

há 6 anos

Thank you for the great review of www.fatfinger.io

Jeremy
Inspection Department Supervisor, EUA
Design, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Everthing works great and I haven’t had any problems

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We needed a case for out I pads to be able to do inspections at several of out customers sites. The case has satisfied every Safty Cordinators concerns. Had it 6 months us d it at 5 locations with out any problems.

Vantagens:

I only bought the case didn’t know anything about software. The entrisicly safe case I bought works great.

Desvantagens:

Took some time to get call back and help figuring out what I needed. Not a lot but a couple weeks.

há 6 anos

Thanks so much for the positive reviews for our Intrinsically Safe Hardware. Please let us know if we can help at all.

Tim
President, EUA

Great product - Easy, flexible, fast for our team

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: Overall great! Pros:
- Most flexible on the market to match our businesses needs
- Easiest to use native apps across all platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, desktop)
- Flexible dashboards so we can see our operational trends
- Data sync with our current systems including Quickbooks
Con:
- Can't think of any currently

há 9 anos

Thanks Tim!

Chia Ming
Maintenance Planner, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Review on FAT FINGER

Vantagens:

Real-time, paperless, can use the data for analysis easily and fast.

Desvantagens:

Interface not user-friendly enough, should have some links or guides for self-help/explanation.

há 6 anos

Thanks for using FAT FINGER Chia, We have a large self-guided section with the FAT FINGER help center. Videos, screenshots, etc. If you have any specific items you are struggling with please reach out any time via the product support chat. Thanks!

Craig
Quality Engineer, Reino Unido
Empacotamento e contêineres, 51–200 funcionários

Quality View

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: A good value for money software

Vantagens:

Easy to use and instructions where straight forward

Desvantagens:

limited on some features beyond simple documents

há 6 anos

Thanks for the positive words about how FAT FINGER is great value for money! Best,

Avaliador Verificado
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários

Awesome!

Vantagens:

Love their software!! It's awesome, and highly recommended

Desvantagens:

None, can't think of anything at this moment

Thank you so much for the 5 stars of www.fatfinger.io

Carmelo
Carmelo
Senior Software Engineer, Reino Unido
Petróleo e energia, 10.000+ funcionários

Good product for money

Vantagens:

Drag & Drop, Easy to understand, no code!

Desvantagens:

It could be more flexible on data types.

há 6 anos

Thanks so much for your review Carmelo! GE is a great company and continues to use innovation to a leader. Best,

Caroline
Caroline
WHS Advisor, Austrália
Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários

fat finger

Vantagens:

easy to use with drag and drop feature.

Desvantagens:

pricing. not really not-for-profit friendly

Thanks for the positive feedback Caroline, Best,