Nota média de avaliações

4,3 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,3 /5

Sobre Copper

Concentre-se em relacionamentos, não registros, com Copper e Google. O único CRM criado, usado e recomendado pelo Google.

Saiba mais sobre o Copper

Exibindo 440 avaliações

Scott G.
General Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/07/2020

"The CRM for sales team on Gsuite"

Comentários: I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Vantagens: Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click.
The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail.
Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Desvantagens: I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

• Avaliado em 01/07/2020
Luis manuel F.
VP Of Sles
Serviços ao consumidor, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/06/2020

"Copper nos ahorra tiempo"

Comentários: La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Vantagens: La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Desvantagens: Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

• Avaliado em 17/06/2020
Arthur thomas M.
BDR
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/02/2021

"Copper CRM"

Comentários: The overall product was okay to use and to served its purpose as far as a CRM.

Vantagens: The basic system for tracking and managing clients was very useful. It was easy to maintain and keep notes as far as contact information.

Desvantagens: I did not like the fact that it was hard to return to the same spot of working if one was accidentally logged off or if one forgot their place, such as when one would update the system with a specific contact.

• Avaliado em 11/02/2021
Bob J.
Seguros, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/11/2016

"Extremely Limited"

Comentários: Tried PW for my insurance biz. It was a total waste of time. It took 20+ hours to set up for my business and did very little to help organize contacts/meetings/notes as I required. Also needed to be able to filter/search for data. Overall, it lacked customization. Wanted to add custom fields like birthdates. This proved impossible, as the date field required input via pop up calendar, so you'd have to click through every month to get back to January 1 1965. I talked to their support people for a total of 3 hours and the conclusion of it all was "the software can't do that and we're not going to implement that unless a ton of people ask for it." That should have been a red flag because it just got worse. Importing data is super annoying. If you have a google sheet you want to import, you have to download it as a CSV then re-upload it, and hope the fields match up. It also adds a bunch of tags to crap that makes a huge data mess you end up wasting hours to fix. The dashboard is a total waste of space. There is no useful information. The People section is basically a glorified Excel spread sheet. When you export your data it grabs the fields, but leaves all of the activity notes behind, so you cannot back those Custom filters are another massive failure. If you want to filter by X but exclude everyone who already has Y, it's impossible. I think an undergrad designed this system because it lacks advanced features severely. If you want to set up a daily to-do queue, forget it. You might as well use paper checklist or a spreadsheet. Another major problem is that it will pull info out of your google contacts and if you check the box for Sync with Contacts, it will completely destroy your hardwork in contacts. It deletes data out of fields, such as addresses and phone numbers. You have to pay for another software called Pieworks to fix that, but it's also terrible. A simple basic feature that should be included is not, and you have to pay yet another monthly sub for something really stupid that should be there. It has an app for android, and it was convenient when out of the office. You can pull up the contact and if you just had a meeting with them, dictate the notes into logging a meeting. If you need to call them, just tap their phone number, and at the end of the call PW is already logging your call, just enter the notes about topics of discussion. However, the app needs improvement in terms of the dashboard, such as calendar and to do list like a call queue or other service tasks. You have to submit tickets for every little thing. It's extremely annoying and waste of your time. I decided to cancel this, pulled all of my data out of PW and set it up in a spreadsheet. PW is barely more than a spreadsheet with a pretty interface. It's not worth the money. You might as well use something free -- or spend the money and get a real CRM with all the features you really need.
They will not let you cancel. There is no place to remove your billing information or cancel your plan. You have to submit a ticket and hope they answer it, but more likely, they'll ignore it because they are a greedy company that ignores the requests users make on their website for changes.
They claim they are the CRM google uses, but that's not true. This is a very immature piece of software that cannot handle a serious business with specialized needs. They may have partnered with

Vantagens: Interface is OK but needs improvement. The app was convenient, but needs a better dashboard.

Desvantagens: High cost, lack of customization and features. Have to submit tickets for any help. Lack of training videos.

• Avaliado em 22/11/2016
Pressilla D.
Broker
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 28/11/2020

"Good for Start Ups"

Comentários: Using Copper was a great start when my business was just starting up. The features are good but basic. It's worth the value for the money. But as my business expanded I needed more features and integration that it did not offer.

Vantagens: I used copper for over 6 months before switching to another CRM. It was fairly easy to use. It integrated nicely with G-suite and my task reminders were always on point. I was able to use the pipeline easily for tracking progress within deals and the managing the contacts was quite easy as well.

Desvantagens: It didn't integrate with Facebook which was one of my main channels for advertising. It didn't integrate with my phone system which is probably the biggest reason that I switched to another CRM.

• Avaliado em 28/11/2020
Allison M.
CMO
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/10/2020

"Copper - CRM"

Comentários: Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Vantagens: Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish.
You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Desvantagens: There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

• Avaliado em 06/10/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Chief Revenue Officer
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020

"More than I'll ever need"

Comentários: Great. It has been hassle-free and has helped us stay organized.

Vantagens: The product is very clean and simple to use. On top of that, every little detail can be customized.

Desvantagens: For whatever reason, support seems to be hard to reach. Any questions that come up usually take 2 days to be answered.

• Avaliado em 05/05/2020
Jarrod S.
President/Lead Navigator
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/08/2020

"Great system for use with G Suite"

Comentários: Custom service has been exceptional. Software is well designed. Basic features are easy to use.

Vantagens: What we liked most is how seamlessly this works with GSuite. We are a small non-profit consulting team and we needed software that didn't require a large learning curve. What we found were useful integrations right in our inbox where we do most of our work.

Desvantagens: Being a small team with one member who uses technology daily and the other who doesn't means the advanced features are critical to making it work. While the workflow automation and task automation are available they is a steep learning curve for those who don't grasp basic coding principles.

• Avaliado em 13/08/2020
Eric V.
Director and Sales and Marketing
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/09/2020

"Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users"

Comentários: Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy.
Software has exceed my expectations.

Vantagens: Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

Desvantagens: If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

• Avaliado em 24/09/2020
Dave M.
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/11/2020

"Easy onboarding, extremely tight integration with GSuite, but complete fail on email tracking"

Comentários: Happy with the tight and transparent integration with GSuite, but cancelled due to the failure of email tracking.

Vantagens: We bought Copper (previously Prosperworks) to get CRM integrated with GSuite. Copper excels here: using the Chrome extension, you get transparent integration of Copper contact and activity tracking into GSuite, which works especially well with small teams. You can set up your own sales funnels, forecasting and project tracking, and everyone can see all the activity they are authorized for.

Desvantagens: We wanted email tracking. While Copper offers rudimentary and amateurish tracking, they have completely abandoned the feature, despite continuing to describe it on their site. Worse, the feature is getting worse over time, which points to an out-of-control development process. For a more complete exploration, check this thread: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] We canceled after 3 years due to this issue.

• Avaliado em 10/11/2020
Janna W.
Artes e artesanato, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2020

"Copper is helping me keep track of my customers"

Comentários: Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Vantagens: I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Desvantagens: It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

• Avaliado em 02/04/2020
Jaimee I.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"Copper"

Comentários: Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Vantagens: Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Desvantagens: We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

por Copper em 26/02/2020

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

• Avaliado em 20/02/2020
Jacqueline C.
Broker/Owner
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/02/2020

"Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable"

Comentários: Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Vantagens: The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Desvantagens: the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

por Copper em 03/03/2020

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

• Avaliado em 21/02/2020
Mark B.
Proposal Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/08/2018

"Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users"

Vantagens: I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Desvantagens: I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

• Avaliado em 12/08/2018
Drew B.
Director of Sales
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2019

"Great CRM for Gmail Users"

Comentários: Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Vantagens: Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Desvantagens: Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

por Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) em 19/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

• Avaliado em 17/09/2019