15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Instapage

Controle sua experiência pós-clique e maximize suas taxas de conversão com o Instapage, a plataforma de página de entrada mais poderosa.

Saiba mais sobre o Instapage

Vantagens:

Instapage makes the construction of pages a simpler process, making it easy to create dynamic pages for different advertising campaigns, which generated a considerable productivity gain.

Desvantagens:

My biggest problem with this software is the customer service and billing practices.

Notas do Instapage

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Instapage tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 363 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Instapage antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (363)

Beatriz
artesa, Brasil
Artes e artesanato, 2–10 funcionários

Avaliando ferramentas

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Foi fácil demais aprender a utilizar este produto. A facilidade que os nossos funcionários tiveram de aprender em como utiliza-lo foi ótima. A implantação dele em nossa empresa foi algo maravilhoso.

Desvantagens:

Há algumas partes no software que são complicadas, mais nada que não tenha sido possível resolver.

Richard
Richard
Publicidade e marketing
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte: GetApp

Easy to build high performing landing pages for PPC campaigns

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: General UI is really really solid. I have found the software very easy to use as a non-designer / non-coder and created a number of high performing landing pages. This is gold-dust for me as a PPC manager. I previously just focused on working from within Adwords / Bing Ads / Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter Ads - and did not touch landing pages. It has really helped me to be able to take control of the full process - driving traffic and influencing conversion rate with landing pages. I just love the flexibility you have over the creation of pages - and felt that unbounce and leadpages don't give you that. All in all love it, recommend it on my blog and will continue to use it for years to come.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use. Very flexible. Great templates. Fast loading pages.

Desvantagens:

I have found a couple of glitches with a page where an element (form) overlaps 2 sections. I found it nudged all content down on entering some text, which meant I had to pull the form down into another section then back up to reposition it. It would not give me the option to The publishing process I find to have a couple of little bugs where you publish to a custom domain. But not too difficult to get round. I have only tried the template import function once - and it didn't seem to work very well. Possibly the page I chose to import was not wholly compatible.

Resposta do Instapage

há 9 anos

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback! We really appreciate it and it seriously helps us improve. The form bumping bug has been reported and will be fixed with the next live push. The Template Importer is currently in BETA only and we gave access to our premium customers to test it out and help us perfect the system. We are super stoked to be the first to bring this type of tech to market and we expect to have a fully functional product to ship in about 6 months. If you have any more feedback or find any issues please shoot us a line at [email protected]. Again, thank you so much for your time :) Cheers!

Stephanie
Owner, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Best drag and drop customizable landing page builder ever

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent customer service (they always help when needed) and I also love the perk of A/B testing my landing pages to make sure they convert higher. I use Instapage for everything, it's a critical part of how I run my business.

Vantagens:

The reason I use Instagram as opposed to other landing page software from my other software providers (like Kajabi) is that Instagram is completely customizable. Anything I want to create, is possible. I don't enjoy other landing page builders that limit you with tricky to change templates.

Desvantagens:

The cost is quite high, more than I wanted to spend. That said, it has paid for itself so many times over again.

andreas
Teamlead, Alemanha
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

You started strong... and lost even more

2,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: To be honest, I am disappointed. You guys had fast pages and a lot of opportunity to make things right. After two years there were hardly any improvements and if they came they were hidden behind a HUGE paywall. We all want to make money, however, you guys overdid it a little.

Vantagens:

Fast landingpage even if you include a lot of big images. It is also possible to design the page however we like. There are no limits in form of colums or rows.

Desvantagens:

A lot of usual stuff has to be customized. Why do you guys not catch UTM Parameters vor example. Why do I need to create a field for that. They are so widely used, why not catch them by default... a lot of your competitors do this. I also have faced a lot of bugs with Zapier. Also here a lost opportunity. This works better with literally any other software I have ever used. Last but not least: Popups..... your designer is not userfriendly at all when it comes to popups... It is a lot of work to use and if you make just one litte change on a button you have to change it everywhere else manually

Francisco
Head of Operations, Chile
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

A Partner for Convertible

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We've been using Instapage for almost 5 years now. We are happy about how it's growing, and allow us to have more control of our marketing campaigns for our clientes.

Vantagens:

Great software. We select a SaaS based in several conditions, but Ease and Integrations are on the top. Instapage is a five star software in both, and the Live Chat for support is always super helpful

Desvantagens:

Not all my team speaks english. Sometimes we need Spanish support, and it's almost never available. Also, the production team in Instapage is a little slow to solve our development needs.

tanya
tanya
Blogger, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Finding the Right Sales Page Generator Takes Time

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Powerful- really powerful lead capture and converter. It takes a little to understand and use. Really beautiful reusable templates and pages once they are built.

Vantagens:

Personalization! This platform gets it. Not all subscribers, customers, or first-time buyers are going to respond to the same ad. The sophistication of Instapage is amazing. I mean heat maps and mouse movement? It is like you are standing behind the potential client witnessing what they are actually responding too. Simply amazing!

Desvantagens:

Instapage does connect with email systems like Convert Kit and other big email platforms. Yay- boo! Now it is one more software to learn and manage. Any more I am looking for a one-stop-shop type platform. Is there any place to get everything all bundled together?

Ed
CVO, EUA

Elegant and powerful Langing Page platform

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Elegant platform with the best, simplest and clean UI/UX out there and it was a pleasure working on the platform

Vantagens:

The ability to run paid ads and direct prospects who click to dynamic content driven landing pages in perfect alignment with the ad they clicked on is so powerful and increased conversion and therefore driving the price per lead down and generating higher quality aka better qualified leads that our sales reps really appreciate!!

Desvantagens:

Bluntly put, the price point. It's an amazing platform and the monthly commitment to have amp pages included in the package is much higher than other platforms and having said that it's not a true comparison because those platforms don't typically provide the dynamic content functionality when running paid ads which is full value for the money and so you're use case, IMHO, must include paid advertising to justify the increased spend

Shay
CEO, Israel

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great software but the price is too high

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great software that is probably the best in terms of features, ease of use and looks but for half the price you can get a product very close to it, and for me it was a deal-breaker and also for many of my clients.

Easy integration Great editor A lot of templates Good support

Desvantagens:

Too expensive and prices go up every year The Mobile version is ok but not perfect for mobile phones

Elmail
Elmail
Digital Marketer, Indonésia
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

Very Good but Expensive

Comentários: All Good for me

Vantagens:

The editor tool is the easiest to use when compared to other tools.

Desvantagens:

Expensive compared to other tools with the same feature

Kuo
We Marketing Associate, Japão
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I'm honing my web marketing skills with this tool, and it's a vital part of our future strategies

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Very good, it will continue to be part of our future strategies. A few weeks ago, I encountered issues with my landing pages not being live due to the absence of a CNAME record for my subdomains. Instapage's customer support team informed me that to host my landing page, a CNAME record pointing to Instapage's server, specifically secure.pageserve.co, was necessary. Although the problem wasn't resolved instantly, I was provided with valuable information about the source of the issue. Armed with this knowledge, I was able to contact my domain registrar and resolve the problem effectively. I'm thankful for the guidance provided by Instapage's support team, as it enabled me to take the necessary steps to rectify the situation.

Vantagens:

Certainly, based on the detailed features section I previously mentioned, I would like to summarize my experience with Instapage. The platform offers exceptional quality and user-friendly operation, making it an excellent tool for creating landing pages, even for individuals without a technical background. Additionally, I am particularly impressed by the outstanding customer support provided by the team, who have proven to be truly amazing in their assistance and service. Instapage's combination of high-quality features and excellent customer support makes it a standout choice for anyone looking to create effective and visually appealing landing pages.

Desvantagens:

While I wouldn't categorize it as a dislike or weakness, I do face some personal challenges. Being relatively new to Instapage, I find it difficult at times to handle tasks such as custom domain settings and managing DNS records. It's possible that this difficulty stems from my limited experience with the platform. Additionally, from a content editing perspective, I encounter challenges with the mobile version. Adjusting image and font sizes isn't always straightforward, and the arrangement of elements on mobile devices can appear disordered on occasion. These issues highlight areas where further user-friendly improvements could be beneficial, particularly for users like me who are still acclimating to Instapage.

Subash
Subash
Co-Founder, Índia

Develop Awesome Landing Pages at Scale

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy, feature rich & effective.

Vantagens:

Instapage helps create stunning landing pages without the help of any developer or any coding experience. You can easily develop landing pages with simple easy to use drag & drop functionality. There are more than enough templates for any industry or requirement - which makes it easy for you to build your landing page with the page content cues already there making life easy. It's easy to integrate with email marketing, CRM & the ilk. The A/B testing feature is nice & easy to take a quick look to see which page variant is doing well.

Desvantagens:

Limited icons & images in the free library. Sometimes making changes to the mobile versions takes a lot of time & is not easy. We cant add elements to visible only in mobile version of the landing page. The support team is not that great, but adequate I think. When a landing page is duplicated - all the setup integrations will vanish & has to be done all over again - which is very time consuming & irritating - especially when the differentiator of the company build & test landing pages at scale. Font types available an be expanded or enable us to upload fonts.

Mohammed
Senior Front-end Developer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, No need to backend developer to host Landing pages.

Vantagens:

Instapage simplifies the process of launching high-converting landing pages, ensuring speed and convenience. It provides a comprehensive range of integrations and tools to effectively track and test campaigns. As a web developer, I value the additional tools and widgets available for custom domains, script insertion, and seamless integration with Wordpress. The platform is designed to be user-friendly, requiring no technical expertise. Despite its accessibility, it offers a rich array of features that enable the creation of visually appealing and contemporary landing pages that seamlessly blend with your website. The abundance of templates makes it particularly convenient for new marketers or those lacking experience in web design and development.

Desvantagens:

While Instapage is generally considered user-friendly, some users with limited technical knowledge or experience may find it slightly challenging to learn and navigate the platform initially. However, the availability of tutorials and customer support can help mitigate this issue.

Jason
VP Product, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

A step up from Unbounce

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Customer support is stellar. I used chat to get immediate help and they worked with me to resolve the issue.

Vantagens:

Instapage's visual editor was the deciding factor in going with Instapage instead of Unbounce. Our lead designer was able to quickly create a page that we could iterate on as we tested it. When we tried to create the same page using Unbounce's visual editor, it was clumsy and frustrating.

Desvantagens:

While we are impressed with Instapage's visual editor, the other features can be a little difficult to use or in some cases are missing. For example, it's not possible to reset your AB testing stats. After launching an AB test, we verify it is working in production. Our smoke -testing in production counted towards our AB testing stats, so we had to restart a new test after testing it.

Carmen
Marketing manager, Espanha
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Charge scam

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Love the program hate the customer services and the way they tricked me. The price is way overcharged 100+$ per month, and if you accidentally select 12 year subscription after 2 week trial, you get charged the whole year! “As requested, I've canceled your account at period end, October 22nd. There is nothing to worry about as you will not be charged again, but you still have access to your work until that date. Please note that according to our Terms of Service there is a 24 hours refund policy, which means that only refund requests made up to 24 hours from the charge date are eligible. I am afraid that in this case, the refund request is not compliant with our policy.” I received this response after I emailed them on the 22 to cancel my subscription (you can’t manually do it yourself) and they acknowledged my email but charged me anyway. 3 days later I saw it on my account and wrote to them asking why they took my money and this was their response.

Vantagens:

Software is easy to use, easy to set up, nice blocks and features, simple and speed optimization applied.

Desvantagens:

Customer services is awful. After the free trial they automatically take your money even if you decide to cancel (which they say you can cancel at any time, untrue). You have 24 hours after payment is made to claim back your refund. If you didn’t notice then they keep your money and refuse to refund you because of their “policy”. That is a user scam.

Federico
Graphic designer, Argentina
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A good landing page software

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: It has given us the possibility of creating a large number of pages for different products that we work on, courses and other events that require good designs and structure but with quick execution over a conventional website.

Vantagens:

It's easy to work on. It has a good variety of templates to start working and adapt them to your design needs. Provides good plugins to create interesting and useful pages.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to mention, we had to change the platform after working on it for a while but it was not due to lack of content or features of the platform.

Daniel
Daniel
Principle Trainer, Singapura
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Easiest landing page builder

Vantagens:

Instapage is probably the easiest landing page builder that i have used. I have probably used and tried 4 landing page builder in WordPress and another 3 standalone SAAS landing page builder and this is the easiest to use. It has a drag and drop system and quite a number of integrations.

Desvantagens:

Instapage is very pricy now in my opinion (used to be cheaper) and recently there are not many updates to the builder.

Anna
Digital Marketing Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários

Instapage Review

Vantagens:

Love the ability to collaborate with clients on page edits. Easy to pull data & review leads. Customer service is always SO helpful.

Desvantagens:

I feel there could be more features available for more experienced users.

Partido político, 11–50 funcionários

Best Solution for Landing Pages

Vantagens:

It's hard to pick one thing that I like most about Instapage, because there are just so many great features. They have fantastic integrations with so many other platforms. One of the main selling points was that they included integrations with the specific tools we use. Some of Instapage's competitors could only offer integration solutions like WebHooks or Zapier (as opposed to DIRECT connections).

Desvantagens:

The price is fairly steep, especially when you get an Enterprise level plan. That said, I believe it well worth the price. Compared to Unbounce, and LeadPages, Instapage is a bit more expensive.

Graeme
Growth Marketer, Índia
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The ultimate tool for increasing online conversions

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Instapage is an essential tool for any business looking to increase their online conversions. The ability to create high-converting landing pages with ease and a wide range of customizable templates, A/B testing, and analytics allows businesses to optimize their landing pages and improve their conversion rates. It can help businesses to create a great first impression and convert more visitors into customers.

Desvantagens:

Instapage is an outstanding choice, with no negative aspects to report.

Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários

Create Single Page Sites Almost Instantly...Almost

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Instapage allows you to shorten the amount of time it takes to go from concept page to live page. With easy drag and drop editing and templates, it allows team members who may not be HTML experts to create appealing and functional pages. Definitely saves time.

Vantagens:

Instapage is one of the easiest landing page tools currently available. If you know how to use software like Microsoft PowerPoint, then you're likely to be comfortable with Instapage. Users can get started with a template or build from scratch with both desktop and mobile versions. Published pages also have built-in analytics and can send notifications when forms are submitted through the page. One of the best parts of the SaaS is the interface. It's clean and simple and very intuitive. And if you need advance customization, HTML is available as well as an option for creating content but in a limited capacity.

Desvantagens:

Firstly, there's no table preview, just desktop and mobile. The size in between is still very important and should be dealt with specially. Secondly, there's no full HTML/CSS view for the existing content on the page. While you do have access to put content into the HTML head, body, and footer sections, there's no option for seeing the HTML or CSS code that makes up the full page for editing purposes.

Josh
Digital Marketer, EUA

Great Product, Bad Customer Service

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The Instapage platform itself is great. You can create landing pages quickly and you can integrate with other platforms, such as email providers, webinar hosts and more.

Desvantagens:

The Instapage team got greedy and pulled one of the worst stunts I've ever seen. They increased the price of all of their plans and forced existing members to upgrade. I had been using Instapage for over 2 years and had about 30-40 landing pages with them and they DOUBLED the price on me. The options were - lose all of your work or cough up the money. This is a huge red flag. I want to trust the companies I work with, and 90% of companies I work with grandfather rates. I understand small rate hikes, but doubling the cost of a service is unacceptable.

Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Instapage is fading

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's okay to start with as the simplicity keeps the user focused on making a bare-bones yet functional page or series of pages. There are several other platforms that have much more to offer at the same price point which also matches the ease of use Instapage offers.

Vantagens:

The platform is easy to use due to the drag and drop features. This makes building an aesthetically pleasing webpage easy.

Desvantagens:

The mobile responsiveness was terrible and required a lot of tweaking and in some instances, I just turned it off completely. Customizing forms is difficult as well. In order to incorporate some basic functions the user will need to have more than a basic understanding of html which is a drawback.

Alicia
Community Manager, EUA
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product, not so great support.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It's ridiculous the amount of effort and time I have spent trying to make someone take our problem seriously, to the point that our CEO emailed customer support about it. There seems to be a lack of communication within your support team. Had people giving me a copy paste of a solution that someone else had sent to a different problem, had to send tons of screenshots of the same as well as the same information over and over again because the people I had been talking to seem to have forgotten about the issue. It has been really a terrible experience! I don't know how to exactly describe it. But if we put aside this terrible experience, I really like Instapage...

Vantagens:

Almost everything! a few things here and there but overall, it's great.

Support team.

Cosimo
freelance, Itália
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

True customer support becomes customer love

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: What if you get the most awesome software for doing a certain thing, that kind of thing which can get ultra-personalized and needs to be tailored, and you find it.
What if this software does everything it can to make your work faster and easier, and even help new ideas pop up, so you make better decisions, get more clients and earn more, create value in the end.
So you find this software and get all excited, do your work, in this case, landing pages.
You get them rolling, get the first results, make more and better, you start wanting more, become hungrier for more.
Unfortunately, you need that one button, that one function, which is simply not accessible from the menu buttons which you used so far to build complete and reliable landing pages and forms, so what.
Do you just give up? Thinking "Yes, I may suggest to them to add this one thing and hope it happens". No, you contact Instapage support, explain your situation and not only support helps you implement it, they do what it needs to make it WORK! How awesome is that, its like buying not just a product but a real service too! When I say real I mean a prompt response, always on point, never just saying google for this and that, or read/learn this. My experience with instapage support has ADDED VALUE to my work and experience, has made me learn new things, made me think in new ways new ideas in web development. That is extremely crucial and makes a difference. If you need landing pages, look no further.

Luda
Founder, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

It has greatly lowered the amount of time I spent creating landing pages for AdWords.

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

How fast and easy I am able to duplicate/clone a landing page. All I have to do is push a button. I can create dozens in a day.

Desvantagens:

When I duplicate/clone a landing page, I have to input the information about the Recipients, and the Notification Style all over again. That gets very tiring. When I clone a page, the information of the people that are receiving the leads should be cloned as well.