15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Pure Chat

O Pure Chat ajuda organizações de pequeno e médio porte a envolver os visitantes do site com um software de bate-papo ao vivo fácil de usar.

Saiba mais sobre o Pure Chat

Vantagens:

The price of the software is very fair, the front-end user interface is intuitive, and the various settings are quite customizable for the application and your company's preferences.

Desvantagens:

Notification seems late for a few minutes and sometimes when I reply to the message the customer already offline or leaving the website.

Notas do Pure Chat

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Pure Chat tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 334 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Pure Chat antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (334)

Stefany
Stefany
Co-Founder, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best out there!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Higher client response rates and better retention. Waiting for them to find eh email link isn't enough anymore. Pure Chat means my "about us" page is on every page.

Vantagens:

So Easy! I use it on a Wordpress site. The plug-in takes a second and you are up and running. I was able to match it to my company color and feel to keep the flow of my homepage. I found we gained much higher engagement with our clients than with email or even texting. The back end is well tailored for control freaks like myself who wants to keep an eye on the team activity and responses. The list of respondents makes it easy to add to email campaigns and keep up with newly interested clients. An Android phone app! Icing on the cake for us. From PC to mobile, it's seamless. I am always connected to a customer in need. It's security that I am on top of my business and I won't miss a question that could result in a sale. Did I mention this is free? You can upgrade for even more functionality but once you start using it, you will wonder what more they have to give. Reports. That's what. Get granular on the amount of traffic on your site, and see it live, you and your teams response rate, and team activity. I cannot say enough good things about this software. I do test other options from time to time but I tend to come back to Pure Chat.

Desvantagens:

I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing in inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

George Rex
George Rex
Co-Founder & CAO, Nigéria
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Its a wonderful solution comparable to tawk

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our clients needed a way to allow users communicate with them from their websites in real-time to help these leads make quicker buyer decisions. And while we used tawk earlier, we needed something modern and all-inclusive; and we believe PureChat gave us that.

Vantagens:

The service has a WordPress plugin we could integrate with our website, and the set up was really easy and straightforward. I even love the function where you can add an address and phone number to the chat widget that appears on your website.

Desvantagens:

The fact that an agent has to be on a third-party website (i.e. PureChat website), outside your WordPress admin dashboard to respond to chats from clients' website was really an irregular procedure for a WordPress user.

Leticia
Customer Service, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Why offer an app when it doesn't work?

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I am away from my desk a lot, so I use the app so that I am still available to chat with on my website. This app does NOT work. Every time I open it it says it's reconnecting or it kicks me off. The other day I went to open a different app and pure chat kept popping up and kept saying that it was trying to reconnect to the server. So I started using my desktop more often because I am so frustrated with the app and it keeps doing the same thing! Keeps saying that it is trying to reconnect. I've had my internet provider come out and do tests, so that is no the issue. Everything else I have works perfectly fine except this. I am looking at different options because this just doesn't work out for our company.

Vantagens:

I like the idea that this software has to offer. Available to chat through the website because not everyone likes talking on the phone or just has a quick question.

Desvantagens:

EVERYTHING.... This software doesn't work. Looking at a different provider because of this software's inability to do what it says it's going to do.

Mike
Mike
CTO, EUA
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Super easy to use and integrate, mobile app works well.

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It's very easy to use and quite functional. At our small size the free version works great. I just wish they provided an interface to apply your own CSS to their widgets.

Vantagens:

It integrated in just minutes and the app works great. I get instant phone notifications and I've never missed a live chat from my site.

Desvantagens:

You can't customize the widgets by adding your own CSS. They provide some basic functionality but in order to make it match my site, I need to do some complex javascript to modify the HTML dynamically generated by their javascript plugin.

Adelaynes
Adelaynes
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria, Venezuela
Fonte da avaliação

Purechat is an excellent chat software for citizen attention in our office

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Purechat is a very interesting software, with a warm interface, and moldable according to the user's requirements. Personalization of chats, availability schedules, can be used in blogs and web pages, are many of the options that make Purechat an excellent option for communication with other people.

Vantagens:

Since using the PureChat application in my work space, we have been able to perceive immediate benefits, which have facilitated contact between the communities and our work team, receiving in real time all the recommendations, suggestions and requests from these communities. Through Purechat we have been able to systematize the ideas expressed in our chat session and turn them into work plans and community approaches. This attention by chat is enriched with tools such as personalization of chats to be able to track person to person of each of the ideas, availability schedules to serve the largest number of people and can be used in tablets, adroids and IOS

Desvantagens:

I have no outstanding complaints about this software. Since we used it in the office and in my wordpress, we have exploited all its potential and it seems to us to be quite functional software.

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations, Paquistão
Bancos, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Pure Chat is the Best Website Visitor Tracking & Online Chat Software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I am using pure chat software from last 2 years for my website and always found it very useful and helpful in terms of managing online traffic and chat. The software is full of amazing features and tools that can create a very healthy impact on your website.

Vantagens:

Pure Chat is absolutely free of cost software with exciting features like offline chat, website visitor tracking, proactive chat and many more. Pure chat is useful for small and mid sized organizations to manage their website visitors and customer experiences. The software is fully secured and their plugins are readily available in wordpress that can takes few seconds to download and install.

Desvantagens:

Pure chat has all the necessary features the only cons which i observed is that sometime i received the chat notification with little delay other than that everything works very well for me.

Scott M.
Scott M.
Lawyer, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Artibot is awesome!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I recently started using Artibot on my website because I wanted to have a chat option for customers exploring the website. Unfortunately, as a small business, I cannot dedicate someone to be online at all times to handle these sorts of chats. After doing some research, I came across Pure Chat's artibot and decided to give it a try. After an hour or two of tinkering with the program, I launched it on my website. Then I asked some friends to give it a whirl to see how they liked the conversation flow. Almost all of them said the loved it and asked whether I would add additional options and decisions to help the conversation flow. I absolutely intend to do so. However, this would be the only area I would mark down artibot. The program gets a bit bulky in the editing side when you have multiple conversation paths to travel down and it can be hard to keep track of the conversation tree. At the same time, I feel like I can't complain since the program is free and super easy to use otherwise. I think this is a great program if you don't make your chats "too" in-depth and are simply trying to capture contact information.

Vantagens:

AI chat bot on my website, easy to use, cost (free), and ability to integrate with other systems through Zapier

Desvantagens:

It can become rather "bulky" when you have multiple decision trees set up in the AI chat dialogue. It would be a nice feature if the programers could make new screens or subsections for the decision trees.

Doriangel
Doriangel
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud, Venezuela
Fonte da avaliação

Another great software approach to citizenship, making the difficult very easy.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Pure Chat is an excellent software for the attention of citizens in real time. His rapport with the daily tasks of our management has made Pure Chat vital to serve the general public, as well as allowing us to systematize the experiences explained by citizens.

Vantagens:

Complemented by other software we increase the range of attention to citizens suffering from health diseases. With a real-time attention, having schedules and a qualified staff, we serve people according to their doubts and complaints. We also find it very important the solutions that Pure Chat offers us to personalize the different sessions, making the attention personalized and with case knowledge.

Desvantagens:

Thanks to the permanent use of this software, and the tests we have done in relation to the number of people served, the time and the quality of the service, we have no contra in relation to this software.

Anais
Anais
Quality Auditor, Venezuela
Fonte da avaliação

The interaction with the public is simply fascinating with this software

Vantagens:

Attention to the public is one of our most important premises when working in the consortium. Pure Chat has been an excellent ally for us since it has brought us closer to customers who for one reason or another want to share their concerns, observations, complaints and compliments with us. This interaction gives us inputs to improve our service from many points of view, either from the quality of the flights, the sale of tickets, the schedules arranged for the flights, the quality control in the handling of the luggage, among many other things , which, make me recommend this software.

Desvantagens:

I do not have any type of complaint about this software since, since we used it in our consortium, we have only obtained benefits, praise from the users and optimization in the work

Eduardo
Manager, Colômbia
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

pure chat times

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: very pleassant, I hope to use it with more frequency

Vantagens:

the easy way to use and you have the communication fast

Desvantagens:

i don´t have any comment about it, is ok for me

Anvita
Anvita
Tutor, EUA
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo

Pure Chat is User Friendly

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall my experience with Pure Chat has been positive and convenient, minus the inconveniences or annoyances of having to remember to stay on the current page so as not to lose the chat and have to start over. I really wish more businesses with online sites implemented Pure Chat because I really appreciate the convenience and ease of directly chatting with an agent while I am already on their website. Every time I have used Pure Chat the agents have been able to provide answers or solutions to my inquiries and they have always been extremely friendly!

Vantagens:

What I like most about Pure Chat is that I have the option to speak directly with customer service agents from many websites I am already browsing on. If I have any questions or concerns, I can easily get in touch with someone who can help me and that is very convenient as I do not have to make a call to customer service and press through many different menu options, or send an email and wait an unknown amount of time before getting a reply. I have had many of my questions and concerns solved via Pure Chat with friendly agents and I love this service and wish more businesses used it!

Desvantagens:

What I like least about this software is that sometimes it does not load properly depending upon which internet browser I am using, and I have to switch browsers. Sometimes the Pure Chat option pops up, and at other times it is impossible to find it and I have to exit out or refresh a few times before the icon or option shows up again, and that can be frustrating when I am in a rush to speak to an agent. One other frustrating thing about Pure Chat (and with other live chat softwares as well) is that I cannot go back to any other tab, or click away from the page because the entire chat box will disappear, and I have to start over. This can be annoying when I accidentally click away or accidentally go back a page when I am waiting on a response from the agent and am distracted looking around the website, because then I have to go back and start the Pure Chat over again and then hope they connect me with my previous agent. Otherwise I have to explain the entire question or issue again.

Ulycel
Apparel, Filipinas
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo

highly recommended app

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Pure Chat has been a terrific tool for me to interact with our online visitors for the past year and a half. I appreciate how simple it is to use, as well as how simple it is to view transcripts and get information about previous chats. I really appreciate having the option to use pre-written responses, especially for the commonly asked topics. The daily reports have been very helpful for our business in monitoring areas that need improvement, the way our pure chat schedules are made, and customer happiness. Pure Chat is very dependable and simple to use. For communicating with both our applications and clients, it has grown to be a crucial tool. Our daily lives include pure conversation.

Vantagens:

I find that Pure Chat app best for answering questions because one of my websites doesn't get a lot of visitors and one of the things that I like in Pure Chat is that I can use it in my mobile phone and it is so useful because I can answer questions whenever I go out

Desvantagens:

In my perspective there is no negative in this software because it succeeds in doing what it set out to do.

Marylyn
EUA
Educação superior, 201–500 funcionários

Pure chat review

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We use pure chat as a means for prospective students to contact us with questions. We love the product and hope that more offices will utilize the same system. The only problem we'd like to see fixed is that students leave the chat before we can answer a question. We believe many students move to another page before we have time to type a response. Could that be fixed, that once a student is on the chat they may continue to chat with us if they change pages?

Vantagens:

This provides students with another avenue for asking questions. We see a lot of activity after hours. This provides us with additional information to return the students inquiry.

Desvantagens:

If I forget to log out of the chat it doesn't log me out after so much time of inactivity. Please see previous comment about students leaving the chat before we can answer the question.

há 7 anos

Thanks for the great review Marylyn! Yes, there is a way to fix that. Just go to your chat box editor (Account > Websites > Customize), click on the "Chat Open" tab, then scroll to the bottom and check the "Popout Automatically" box. That should solve your problem!

Avaliador Verificado
Armazéns, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best 'Freemium' chat service available

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We've been using a legacy version of Pure Chat on one of our aging eCommerce sites for a long time. It's been a great way to keep a few of our support people off the phones, and many of our younger customers prefer to chat online vs picking up the phone. It's a critical component to our support system.

Vantagens:

-Free text-based chatting is unlimited -Automated chat bot can be setup and is robust enough to get most jobs done (did I mention this is also free?) -Easy to plug in to any website

Desvantagens:

-Limited to 3 operators (our support team has more than 3 operators, but we just use 3 sign-ins) -No other complaints!

Belinda
Creative Director, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

PureChat | Powerful Professional Live Chat

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: PureChat was a nice surprise when I was looking for an easy chat service for clients who only have a few customer questions each day. PureChat offered unlimited users and unlimited chats for free, so it was an easy decision to try it out. It was simple to set up. I found it pretty powerful and intuitive and you can't beat the price.

Vantagens:

We liked how easy it was to set up an account and install the widget on a website. There is also a mobile app so we never have to miss a call. It integrates with Hubspot and Zapier so we can work with the sales team or for customer relationship management (CRM). The dashboard is really easy to navigate and the form options let you create a chat box that is consistent with your branding. There are a lot of features such as setting it to only popup during open hours and several choices for location on your website. We haven’t tried it yet, but there’s a feature to create canned responses that can be launched for questions that are frequently asked. We like the consistency it provides to customers for answering important questions. You can also upgrade to Pro to have an unbranded version without the PureChat link on the chat box. Pro subscription also includes a lot of analytics related to your chats, which would be great for businesses with a lot of customer service requests.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, we haven’t found anything we view as a Con at this point. Even the Pro version is affordable and for freelancers and small businesses, budgets can be the deciding factor for whether they adopt new technology or not.

Ben
IT Director, EUA
Atacadistas, 11–50 funcionários

Easy to Use & Support is Great

Vantagens:

It's inexpensive and allows customer's to chat with our customer service team when they have a question about a product. It's easy to use and support is very helpful when an issue comes up.

Desvantagens:

It uses a snippet code to be installed on your site. There have been times when an update to the snippet code was required, we weren't notified and images on our sites would not display. Support was very helpful in resolving the issue within an hour or so.

Sydney
Customer Service, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 2–10 funcionários

Pure chat is 8/10

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: For the most part, the chat always works great. Every now and then, the notification sound will not go off, which can lead to missed chats... but for the most part, it's great. The only thing I wish I could change is how I receive missed chats in my email inbox. Before the most recent update, I always had the customer's name and email address. Now after the update, everyone is a "visitor" and I can't make my replies as personal.

Vantagens:

Being able to connect with my customers across the country.

Desvantagens:

I receive missed chats from "visitors" now instead of giving me their first name.

há 8 anos

Thanks for your feedback Sydney! We'll look into the email change you mentioned.

Systems Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Pure Chat is a great, low-cost option for interactive chat with your customer base.

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We have utilized Pure Chat to keep in touch with our customer base, answer sales questions, and provide support. It is super simple to set up users, chat widgets, and run reports on usage, transcripts, etc. Also, includes chat feedback for the customer to use. All around, very simple to setup, easy to use.

Vantagens:

PureChat is easy to setup and easy to manage from an admin perspective.

Desvantagens:

I would like a more verbose feedback form for the chat, other than just a rating system. This may be available at a higher price tier, not sure.

há 8 anos

Thanks for the review David! We'll keep your feedback about chat ratings in mind.

Samim
Sr Marketing Manager, Índia
Roupa e moda, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Solved our online chat support

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We operate an ecommerce website to sale women ethnic apparels and chat support is a must so we zeroed on this platform which is very easy to implement on our site. We are using this for the last couple of years and we found it very good. We receive offline messages when agents are mot around and can reply them directly.

Vantagens:

- Easy to implement. - Has option for offline messages. - Easy to monitor chat agents. - Can see chat history easily and all the replies.

Desvantagens:

- Not found any major cons till now but pricing can be lower.

Anne Marie
Northwest Regional Account Manager, EUA
Escritório executivo, 51–200 funcionários

Kochek Co., LLC - Northwest Regional Account Manager

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I have had nothing but wonderful feedback on the Pure Chat features. If there were anything I could change it would be this: After chatting with someone and giving them the information they need - if I close out the chat before they have all the information copied down at their end - they lose it. They come back on and say the chat closed - could they have the info again. Other than that - it's been wonderful - fast program.

Vantagens:

Quick - no lagging in responses back and forth.

Desvantagens:

I've had a few customers say they hit the "Frown" face by error - giving me a negative and even when I touch base with them and confirm that they were happy about the experience I can't change that negative off my report.

há 8 anos

Thanks for the feedback Anne Marie!

Lucas
ECommerce Manager, EUA
Mídia digital, 11–50 funcionários

Awesome Sauce!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: The people at PureChat are very knowledgeable with their service, are very prompt, and the overall experience I've had with them has been nothing short of spectacular. I use their program to so my customers have a way to communicate with me as fast as they can. Excellent software!

Vantagens:

The ability to chat with my customers and see where they are located throughout the world.

Desvantagens:

I can't really say there's anything I'd change; it's awesome.

há 8 anos

Thanks for the review, Lucas! I think we need to quote "Awesome Sauce!" on our customer feedback wall :D

Avais
Quality Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

A Perfect Chat Solution for Small Businesses

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Our company implemented the PureChat system after leaving another similar service for cost reasons. PureChat did everything we needed it to, and at the most reasonable price we found on the market. Have yet to experience any downtime with the service. Overall, very happy with our decision to switch over.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, little to no downtime, extraordinarily simple yet powerful layout.

Desvantagens:

Very simple to use on the customer end

há 8 anos

We are so glad you've had an awesome experience with Pure Chat Avais! Thanks for the review :)

Micaela
Leasing/Office Assistant, EUA
Imobiliárias
Fonte da avaliação

Great Platform to Communicate with Customers!

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I have been using PureChat for about 6 months now and have really appreciated how easy it makes it to connect with customers. It cuts down on calls to the office and makes for quick, simple, and personal conversations.

Vantagens:

Makes it easier to have simple conversations over chat and get them done quicker. Eliminates calls to the office and lightens up inbox. Has a contacts system. Has information on where someone is contacting you from.

Desvantagens:

Wish there was a way to send documents/files/pictures to people via the chat system.

há 8 anos

Glad you're liking Pure Chat, Micaela! And we'll keep your request for file transfers in mind :)

Zeb
CTO, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Mobile Friendly and Easy

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: PureChat is easy to use and helps you identify where your visitors are realtime on your site and where they are chatting from geographically. The mobile app with push works very well!

Web and Mobile work well together Ability to Schedule Users Availability

Desvantagens:

When I am chatting many times I will get the push on my cell phone as well when I am active in the chat already online.

há 8 anos

Thanks for the review Zeb! Glad you're loving the mobile app :)

Sus
Client Support Coordinator, Reino Unido
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários

Fab facility

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I use PureChat every day to liase with our clients and customers. The facility is easy to use and the dashboard is brilliant. Our customers love to use the chat facility and it keeps our relationships with them strong. A must have for any business!

Ease of use.