15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Pulseway

O Pulseway é uma plataforma premiada de gestão da TI que fornece controle total sobre tudo o que é TI.

Saiba mais sobre o Pulseway

Vantagens:

Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary.

Desvantagens:

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot.

Notas do Pulseway

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Pulseway tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 182 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Pulseway antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (182)

Corey
Corey
IT Administrator, EUA
Mobiliário, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Low Cost RMM with Great Value

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We transitioned from Labtech automate to pulseway and it's been remarkably simple to switch. The cost savings and what I find to be superior scripting automation has made pulseway my favorite RMM to date.

Vantagens:

Cost Ability to Deploy from local servers Remote Powershell/Command Prompt is a life saver The scheduled execution of Powershell/Batch Scripts Easily control windows updates

Desvantagens:

No remote access for Mac OS The biggest con is that functions are split between the web interface, the Pulseway Remote Desktop app, and the Pulseway dashboard app, for example, you can only chat a user from the web interface and not directly from the remote desktop application, or you can only configure the customers pulseway monitor configuration from the Dashboard application.

Vikram
I.I Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

Wonderful product

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I love this product and the team supporting it. They are a wonderful group of people.

Vantagens:

I love the easy-to-use interface of Pulseway RMM. Settings are easily accessible, and their support articles and team are great. The mobile application is one of the best features, allowing me to manage and monitor all my computers and servers with my fingertips. Managing our IT tasks has never been easier with Pulseway.

Desvantagens:

The lack Apple features to update and apply security features, but they are always adding and updating their support for Apple devices.

Johan
IT Specialist, Suécia
Desenvolvimento de programas, 51–200 funcionários

Transparency

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

The pricing model and their honesty, their prices are available on their website.

Desvantagens:

Installation methods of the agents and the MacOS support that don’t feel quite done yet.

Boyang
Junior Data Integration Developer, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

A Comprehensive Review of Pulseway

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Pulseway is a great remote monitoring and management solution for businesses of all sizes. It is easy to use, feature-rich, and highly secure. The cost can be a bit on the high side, but the convenience and peace of mind it provides is definitely worth it.

Vantagens:

Pulseway is an incredibly powerful and user-friendly remote monitoring and management solution. It provides a robust set of features that allow you to monitor and control your IT environment remotely in real-time. The intuitive dashboard and alerting system make it easy to stay on top of any potential issues. The mobile app has also been designed for maximum usability and convenience, allowing you to access and manage your IT environment from anywhere.

Desvantagens:

On the downside, Pulseway can be quite expensive for larger IT environments. The cost of the solution can quickly add up when you need to monitor multiple servers and devices. Additionally, the mobile app does not offer the same level of control as the desktop version.

Paul
President, EUA

Premium RMM at Great Cost

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

Vantagens:

This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell right in the dashboard, making it easy to perform tasks without interrupting users. Built in scripting with multiple predefined scripts was a plus, but the ability to custom create and deploy scripts to the dashboard was a huge benefit, especially when remote installing third party software and tools. The dashboard design is modern, the support agent can be branded to your company, and users can request support right from the quicklaunch icon. Additionally, the remote chat feature allows for communicating with a logged in user without having to remote connect to the endpoint, making it easy to give a user a heads up if you need to connect or reboot their machine. Overall the Pulseway RMM product is worth taking a look at for any MSP interested in getting premium features as half (or less) of the cost of the other guys, without compromising on ease of use or support.

Desvantagens:

Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot dashboard directly. You can deploy the AV solution from the Pulseway dashboard, but you would have to have already setup the profile for the deployment in Webroot. Pulseway requires a minimum 25 seats - so if you are a small MSP or just starting out, you may end up paying for unused seats - however, the price per seat for workstations is one of the lowest I have seen in the industry, so you'd likely still save money over the other platforms.

Dominic
President, EUA

Customizeable and Easy

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: All tickets or issues i had with the software were fixed in a timely manner. Pulseway has also been adding features at a steady rate.

Vantagens:

The interface is very intuitive and customizable. It was also very easy to setup, not like other RMMs.

Desvantagens:

I used to not like that the PSA would not talk to the RMM. However slowly that has been integrated.

Gustavo
CEO, Brasil
Segurança de rede e informática, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The flagship of our company

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We use the tool for most of our daily tasks such as remote access, alert management on items relevant to the administration of the IT environment, automation workflow for various problem solutions and kaspersky antivirus management, integrated into the complete solution itself.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and implementation. Integration with Zendesk and Slack, plus integrated kaspersky antivirus.

Desvantagens:

Add ons Network Monitoring and Cloud Backup are very expensive when converting to our local currency

Sean
Lead Tech, EUA

Amazing Product

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very Positive, Between Tech Supports Fast respond time, and Sales Rep checking in and letting me know personally of new features

Vantagens:

Very Fast and Reliable Product. this product and made it 100 times easier to monitor and responded to failures within minutes rather than the end user calling hours after a problem has arrived. This product is has endless features and endless customization for automation.

Desvantagens:

1 update to fix Web viewing of server backups took a long time to fix ( this is now working and flawless), and does not support Legacy OS (Server 2008, Server 2003) but it is a good thing to move forward.

Luis
CEO, Portugal
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Excelent Solution

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very easy to manage all our customers main systems.

Vantagens:

The mobile APP is excellent and the easy of usage

Desvantagens:

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot. Currently just the need of a delayed restart of a server would be perfect!

james
CEO, Senegal

It really makes IT heroes

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Vantagens:

Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

Desvantagens:

I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

Jacob Dahl
IT operation manager, Dinamarca
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A toolbox that makes maintaining hundreds of systems easy

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: After spending a lot of time monitoring and maintaining systems (both Windows servers, Workstations and Linux servers), Pulseway has proven that the time spend building the right policy and groups is well spend. its easy to monitor whatever we chose.
Also it's super cool, to be able to call a costumer, almost at the same time a notification pops up, to tell them, that we are aware of the problem. Even if we are out of the office, we can do some of the maintenance via the phone app
Pulseway is a tool, that helps our helpdesk and maintenance save time

Vantagens:

The ease of use The way its posible to use our own scripts in maintenance The installation proces The user and group setup The policy setup The repporting feature The feature to use kaspersky, and get notifications via Pulseway app or dashboard The dashboard used as an info monitor in our Helpdesk, so we are aware of any issues, in a matter of a few minutes Patching servers is super easy

Desvantagens:

in older versions, the user handeling wasnt that great - but after version 6.X, this has become very easy to use We did have some issues regarding users that was able to see all tags or script - I guess this has been corrected now

Colter
IT Manager, EUA
Restaurantes, 51–200 funcionários

Review

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

The user interface and mobile app features

Desvantagens:

The remote control program organization is weird. We ended up removing policies just so we could organize the clients how we wanted to. The file transfer for remote control sessions is horrible. You can't sort or manage files, you can't type a directory path, you can't send directories.

Stephen
Executive Director, EUA
E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Outstanding

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have never experienced such good support, from presales questions, onboarding, and support, to help me work through implementing solutions for my unique needs. I feel lucky I found this solution.

Vantagens:

Pulseway has exceeded my expectation. It is managing all of our distributed computers. Even more impressive has been the customer support. My initial Product Specialist, Customer Success Manager, IT trainer, everyone, has been fantastic. I don’t have a memory of working with a company where every person has been so helpful and capable. Your product has been an excellent solution for our needs and your team is fantastic. Thanks for everything.

Desvantagens:

None at this time. Plus, regular updates keep adding great feratures.

Fonte: GetApp

Amazing product, amazing team, fantastic value

Vantagens:

Best monitoring and management software out there Well priced Has all the features one would require Control everything from your phone with the Phone App New features added all the time Support is brilliant Able to rebrand the software with your own company information Group policies make managing settings across organisations/departments a breeze Ability to create custom scripts is fantastic Easy to for technicians to adopt and my clients love it

Desvantagens:

Remote desktop isn't the fastest and lacks built in file transfer and chat (chat is done via a separate app) - although support say they are working to improve this. Can't manage third party updates in patch management Would love more antivirus options, perhaps Malwarebytes or Bitdefender There isn't an unlimited endpoints license option (or a per technician license model) to help curb costs when you've got a considerable amount of endpoints to license

Thor
IT Administrator, Canadá

My review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I really like Pulseway. The company has great ideas they just need to keep up with technology. We should be seeing a monitor for NAS devices by now. Make it control printers. Cloud printing would be so much more useful to me than 3rd party patching. I don't know why this 3rd party patching is getting so much attention, I find it quite useless.

Vantagens:

I like the fact that I can do most of my repairs without interrupting my clients work. I also like the antivirus integration.

Desvantagens:

The PSA is terrible, we are not going to continue using it. I wish there was more antivirus choices. I hope the dashboard will eventually provide more useful information such as the asset info panel, it doesn't provide enough info.

Pesquisa, 201–500 funcionários

Reliable Monitoring Solution

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Using as a tool to externally monitor a few key machines to ensure that they and their services are externally reachable and provide prompt and reliable alerting to mobile devices if there is an issue.

Vantagens:

Great iOS app, powerful feature support especially for those that are managing a Windows heavy environment. Free tier is better now, supporting two devices to give a better chance and trialing the product.

Desvantagens:

Licensing seems a bit expensive for what you get and some of the Mac features are less paid attention to, seems to be very heavily focused on Windows support (which may be good or bad depending on what you use).

Bart
Systems Administrator, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Pulseway makes my life easier

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Pulseway helps me take care of IT needs of a small non-profit. It's just the right size for what I need to do to maintain their environment. The support staff is very responsive and are always eager to help solve problems I may have, or teach me how to use the new features.

Vantagens:

I love the mobile app. It's the highlight of the service. It is well laid out, all functions are easily accessible and being able to execute scripts on the go is very convenient.

Desvantagens:

Does not have all of the features that other RMM tools have, but it's getting there. It's a constantly improving product, with new features added on regular basis.

Andrew

Best RMM Software

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I can monitor in real time the performance of all the computers that I am tasked with managing at all of my client companies.
The staff are knowledgeable and friendly.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of implementation and ease of use.

Desvantagens:

I wish the company provided more training to customers. I feel that there are many more features built into Pulseway that I would benefit from using, but am not using because I don't know how.

Nick
IT Associate, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Great Product

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, my experience has been a good one. I haven't had Pulseway for that long so im still working out some minor kinks, but there hasn't been anything that I feel cant be fixed. When you buy software, one of the dreaded questions you ask is "how is their support?". With Pulseway they are incredibly responsive and quick to resolve the issue.

Vantagens:

What I liked most was the overall simplicity. It was easy to install and easy to use right off the bat. There was some configuration that I didn't understand but when I reached out to support (many times) they were very quick and were able to resolve my issues each time. If you dont have an Active Directory environment like myself, this is a solid option. Its not going to be AS robust in features and manageability but it comes close enough.

Desvantagens:

My ONLY issue so far is that pushing updates doesnt work that well. By that I mean it will not push the big feature updates. For example, if im on version 1803, Pulseway will find and install anything between 1803 and 1809, but will not install 1809. And it obviously will not find the updates after 1809 until that update has been installed manually (or by other means if you have it).

Gestão de investimentos, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte: GetApp

Great "All-in-one" solution that is affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive big-name RMM/PSA solutions.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Amazing support team - makes the setup process a lot less painful, great response times, extremely wide variety of monitoring capabilities, relatively fair pricing, semi-active community, extensive mobile app, PSA/RMM integration makes for easy ticketing/billing, active communication, once you're familiar with the product it becomes very easy to use. Great "All-in-one" solution that is more affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive bigger-name solutions. Can and will continue to compete with the bigger companies in the future.

Desvantagens:

Roadmap sometimes inaccurate, small customer base means forums are sometimes less active, setup can be painful if you don't have experience working with similar solutions. Technical support staff (available for training/onboarding) are helpful but team size is relatively small so their isn't always a lot of availability when it comes to scheduling. User manual doesn't help troubleshoot issues. Can't whitelabel the customer portal URL, which is unfortunate for some MSP's. Overall however, a fantastic product for MSP's.

Nathan

Overwhleming Potential

Vantagens:

the overall wealth of information presented to you from a dashboard standpoint, as well as some of the 3rd party integrations is incredible, the ability for this to be a one-stop shop is there for sure but it still needs refinement

Desvantagens:

the RDP feature is very de-centralized (3 separate apps), no RDP support for mobile devices, no native mgmt app for OSX, a lot of the integrated features like software removal, updates etc, fail or dont uninstall as with the native Windows uninstall feature, native ADD/REMOVE AD features are also lacking

Jeremy
Network Administrator, EUA
Manutenção predial, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Best Remote IT Management software on the market.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Task automation, patch management, and system monitoring have become a breeze since implementing this product.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and deployment. Was able to get started in minutes, and new systems are automatically added with the advanced deployment features.

Desvantagens:

The native windows app is a little hard to use, but the web interface and mobile apps are much more convenient.

Yehuda
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great RMM PSA (though needs some improvements to make it the perfect software)

Vantagens:

RMM features work well I love the remote CMD and remote PS, batches are great too.

Desvantagens:

can't remote to 2 screens at a time, remote connections freeze and drop sometimes, no reconnect on reboot, no alternative remote option, no bitdefender AV option, no remote from android app, New information entries are not possible within a ticket creation (-first need to go back and create the item/product/client/.....) would like to have a MSI repository to install files on client machines via scripts.

Akanksha
Cyber Security analyst, Índia
Segurança e investigações, 11–50 funcionários

Marvelous

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: while using this product , It decreases my expenses and i can support my partners or end user while Travelling.

Vantagens:

I like most about this platform is network monitoring and this product is very easy to use. discovery and deployment make very easy to deploy Pulseway agent.

Desvantagens:

in Pulseway admin can see everyone's screen there is no option to hide. if you add screen feature is optional can customer will like more this product.

Ryan
Owner, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Really Great Solution At A Great Price

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Pulseway has many features that compete with some of the big, very expensive solutions. It helps us manage our customers' IT without breaking the bank.

Desvantagens:

A few features feel a little unfinished like the the antivirus integrations.