15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre NiceJob

----> O NiceJob é uma maneira de obter avaliações positivas, referências e vendas. Sem contratos, com avaliação gratuita de 14 dias e custa apenas US$ 75/mês.

Saiba mais sobre o NiceJob

Vantagens:

The ease of set it and forget it. I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Desvantagens:

But would be willing to leave a review on our site.

Notas do NiceJob

4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O NiceJob tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 193 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o NiceJob antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (193)

Deric
Deric
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Not a review - A Rave!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Vantagens:

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Desvantagens:

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

há 5 anos

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Howard

Great For Appliance Repair

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Vantagens:

It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Desvantagens:

I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

Mike
Service Provider, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Good job with my website and review generation

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: So far I am happy with the results after 7 months

Vantagens:

They made me a good seo friendly website

Collaborating was occasionally difficult

Shane
Manager, EUA

Not worth it

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Vantagens:

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Desvantagens:

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Troy
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo

Review of NiceJob

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with NiceJob is very pleasant.

Vantagens:

Review management and website build and hosting.

Desvantagens:

I don't dislike anything about NiceJob. They do a great job.

Carita
COO, EUA

Great Program

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great software to grow your customer base with reputation marketing.

Vantagens:

NiceJob allows us to collect reviews on multiple platforms and share those reviews with ease. It is fully integrated with our CRM and it affordable.

Desvantagens:

I wish all the widgets integrated with our website however their Convert website service should solve that issue.

William
Serviços de Facilities, 2–10 funcionários

Great Review Service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Vantagens:

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Desvantagens:

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Brittney
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A Great Service for Our Business!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far, NiceJob has given our business a wonderful service and boost in online appeal by allowing our customers to leave reviews on the platform of their choosing.

Vantagens:

Nice Job has provided an invaluable service for our business! We are truly appreciative of the easy to use platform and the many ways to leave a review. Customers have told us how easy it is to leave a review for our company, whereas many people were struggling to do so in the past. Thanks again Nice Job! ~From Your Very Happy Customer!

Desvantagens:

Would like to see a feature that adds a review given for one platform to all platforms available.

Jason
Construção, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Nice Job is a review getting machine

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Vantagens:

Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Desvantagens:

Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

Cecilia
Cecilia
Data Analyst, Quênia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Pesquisa, 201–500 funcionários

NiceJob Review - Best Review Management Software

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: We were using the tool with review management. It was reliable and meets all the business requirements and needs.

Vantagens:

What I like about the tool is easy to use and integrates perfectly and seamless with third party application. It helps in both marketing and Review management.

Desvantagens:

The only challenge was that we were unable to handle review on yelp. Otherwise everything else about the tool is outstanding.

Angela
Fonte da avaliação

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Vantagens:

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

Ami
Owner, Canadá

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Vantagens:

Easy to use Customer service Automatically does all the work for you Clients love it

Desvantagens:

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

jake
Cofounder, EUA
Tradução e localização, 11–50 funcionários

1000 reviews in 1 year

Vantagens:

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Desvantagens:

would like more features and intergrations

Franklin

A necessity

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Desvantagens:

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

há 6 anos

Hi Franklin! Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Pamela
Ownee, EUA

Money Well Spent

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Vantagens:

I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

há 5 anos

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

Sanaz
Marketing, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Great customer support

Vantagens:

Ease of use and customer support. It's easy to integrate and used by the staff.

Desvantagens:

The social media post appears with nicejob name.

Ross
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing company to work with

Vantagens:

Their software is integrated into Jobber which makes it super convenient to communicate with clients. It definitely worth the money.

Desvantagens:

Haven't noticed anything bad that would make me write about it

Wayne
Medicina alternativa, 2–10 funcionários

Amazing product

Vantagens:

Very easy to use. I like how they ask for reviews. The customer support is next level. Even helped me get it all set up on my website.

Desvantagens:

Doesn’t connect to my ehr. Not their fault, more my ehr’s fault.

Kyle
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Outstanding review platform

Vantagens:

NiceJob is excellent to use. Very user friendly and I m very glad my company has selected to use this platform for our reviews.

Desvantagens:

Nothing. Very easy to use and I’m glad we decided to use NiceJob.

Daniel
Director of Business Development, EUA
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

Extremely User Friendly and Best Customer Support

Vantagens:

I like how it's integrated with Monday.com and Quickbooks and I can automatically get reviews. However, I'm most impressed with their customer support. I've never dealt with a company that is so willing to get help and get you onboarded like NiceJob. Even on a free trial, I spoke with 3 different customer support people to help me get everything set up and even did most of the setup for me.

Desvantagens:

No cons about the software so far and well priced.

Cameron
Serviços meio ambientais, 2–10 funcionários

Nice Work NiceJob

Comentários: All good. Been a great experience

Vantagens:

I've been using NiceJob for just a few weeks now. My business is brand new & NiceJob has been really effective in securing customer reviews. I think our review total 4x'd in the couple of weeks we've been using it. That's huge for a new business trying to build our reputation. No doubt... we're providing 5- star service, but NiceJob has given us the tool to make it easy for our customers to tell people about. Besides that, the service has been great & super supportive.

Desvantagens:

So far so good. Would love a NextDoor review option... also maybe HomeAdvisor or Thumbtack.

Lynn
Founder, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Perfect solution

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have had a wonderful experience so far

Vantagens:

The easy of software, great support and a good price

Desvantagens:

Would like to know when someone opens the txt or email...for the review request

Lan
Operation manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The software with a personal touch

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: So far it has been positive.

Vantagens:

The best part was the onboarding call. I learned a lot. And it helped to customize our experience. The representative was really knowledgeable.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were more features that helped to connect with different platforms seamlessly. I learned there is a happier connection I can use with scheduling software I use, but I didn't see it until I spoke to onboarding specialist.

Scott
Fonte da avaliação

Great experience! Great work! Great customer service!

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Blown away by the website that was created for me. Looked into these guys years back when we first started and didn't pull the trigger because of the price and just did my own work on an alternative site builder... THAT WAS NOT SMART!!! I'm certain I lost WAY MORE in missed business than the LOW monthly cost. Guess you live and learn. They were super quick and responsive with building the site and in answering any questions that I had. Thinking about the move...STOP RIGHT NOW and JUST DO IT!

Desvantagens:

UX could be improved to decrease hunting for what I need. Could use some more videos to explain the software, but I may have just missed those.

Dane
Owner-Operator, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

The best Review software i've ever used!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I first used the trial version and I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about it. But after having a video call and seeing how the product works I was onboard! Most of the other softwares would give the customer the nudge to write a review just then and there when the job is done. That is good because thats the time when the customers are most happy, but people lead busy lives and sometimes things happen right after we leave and then... they forget to write a review! With nicejob's follow up system, it helps to capture those reviews and that is what I love the most!

Vantagens:

I love the fact that it gives customers gentle nudges throughout the course of about 2 weeks.

Desvantagens:

None that I can think of at the moment..