Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Scoro

O Scoro é uma solução de gestão de trabalho de ponta a ponta, que permite controlar todo o fluxo de trabalho em um único lugar.

Saiba mais sobre o Scoro

Exibindo 161 avaliações

Stephen R.
Stephen R.
Managing Director
Impressão, 2-10 funcionários

"Steve's review"

Comentários: Scoro has helped our business enormously, we track KPI's and have excellent reporting.

Vantagens: It is a great project management software.

Desvantagens: Marketing and CRM are very poor, suggest a bolt on to Zoho CRM Plus

Glen H.
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2021

"Well designed software with excellent customer support"

Comentários: Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

Vantagens: The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

Desvantagens: The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Raimonds S.
Raimonds S.
Country Manager
Materiais de construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/08/2018

"CRM system"

Comentários: First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Vantagens: Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Desvantagens: As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

• Avaliado em 24/08/2018
Valdas T.
Impressão, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/08/2021

"Daily user Review"

Comentários: We are using Scoro as CRM program. It is very simple for new companies creation as database is synchronized with local database. it doesnt have integration with apple and outlook. you need special add-on to synchronize calendar - thats not very convenient if you are creating your meetings in outlook first.

Vantagens: Drag and drop. Simple, usefull. Analize of results including margins, expenses etc per project.

Desvantagens: Creates new products, if you have written product name with mistake.

• Avaliado em 09/08/2021
Robert F.
Software, 11-50 funcionários

"We found our home!"

Comentários: My experience has been outstanding. My entire work life is in Scoro.

Vantagens: Our experience with Scoro to keep team members connected and up-to-date has been exceptional. With a brief learning curve on learning how to use the software, we were up and running in a week. Also, all of the integrations that Scoro allows saves time and increases production.

Desvantagens: My hope is that one-day Scoro can integrate with Gmail.

Erki R.
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários

"Good value for money!"

Comentários: Priceoffers, orders, invoicing, activity tracking etc. This is one of out main tools’

Vantagens: Automated invoices and budget tracking are our most used tools!

Desvantagens: Not as easy to customize as we would like!

Brad W.
Tax and Financial Advisor
Contabilidade, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/03/2021

"Scoro: Robust and Easy"

Comentários: Prior to adopting Scoro, we used to track our priorities and project status updates using a shared excel file, which was clunky and didn't work well for our growing team. Moving to Scoro has made our data and status tracking more reliable, and easier for each team member to customize their own interface.

Vantagens: Scoro was easy to customize and tailor to our company's business processes. The user interface is quick and responsive, meaning I'm never waiting for my information to load. The ability to collaborate with my teammates on projects and tasks is a critical feature that Scoro does so well!

Desvantagens: The filtering and bookmarking of views is really a great feature. I would like to be able to filter and sort tasks based on parameters of the project, which is something I don't believe Scoro does at the moment.

• Avaliado em 19/03/2021
Helen F.
MD
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/03/2021

"Easy to use and everything in one platform"

Comentários: Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Vantagens: Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full. From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero. One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

Desvantagens: It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

• Avaliado em 25/03/2021
CRM Support
Serviços de informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2021

"Review"

Comentários: Overall experience is very good. I would definitely recommend Scoro to friends and other companies.

Vantagens: Filtering system makes our companies job easier because we can easily find information bout clients. Dashboard is useful for overviewing companys work.
But there are suggestion about making task adding from Task bundles automated. It would save our time by setting automated deadlines.

Desvantagens: That I can't export clients from Companies section with related persons. Therefore if I have to send email to all existing client I have to export Companies list and manually copy/paste related persons e-mail address and phone number in exported file.

• Avaliado em 26/03/2021
Hada joselyn M.
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2021

"Managing our little young bussines with a class A software."

Vantagens: Of course it is possible to handle a bussines without a software like scoro, I did it for years and I wish I knew about scoro before. The thing we like the most, is that it provides you with a lot of measurement tools, working hours, sells, people reached, bills... this allows us to restructure the team, and equipment depending in whats most needed.

Desvantagens: I would love to have a little more space for creativity related to the document format (Colors, logo ubications, etc.)

• Avaliado em 29/07/2021
Margit B.
client manager
Contabilidade, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/08/2018

"Easy menu, easy to use"

Comentários: Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

Vantagens: The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy.
The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

Desvantagens: The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard.
The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Persoanl Trainer
Esportes, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2018

"Scoro Review"

Comentários: My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Vantagens: Scoro Review.
As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business.
The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day.
I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt.
The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day.
I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT.
Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Desvantagens: Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

• Avaliado em 11/10/2018
Laura K.
Sales Manager
  • Avaliado em 15/03/2018

"Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis"

Comentários: Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Vantagens: Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks.
Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling.
Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts.
Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Desvantagens: Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken.
Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require.
Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

• Avaliado em 15/03/2018
Aideen M.
Director Operations
Indústria farmacêutica, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/03/2021

"Why We Selected Scoro"

Comentários: I am very happy with this product - Ido feel we could have done with a lot more training at the beginning, as a result we only scratch the surface with regard to using the many features of Scoro. The plan is to introduce more of the products to the company shortly. And to request more training.

Vantagens: We were a start up and having worked for large companies using multiple software products for finance/vendor management I decided I wanted one product only. After an extensive search and a lot of research we decided on Scoro. The team at Scoro are helfpul and friendly and eager to keep users happy. They listen to your feedback and requirements and when possible and if demand is high enough they embelish their product e.g. Scoro Gantt being the latest additon.

Desvantagens: I'm still learning and could really do with more training - perhaps not Scoro's issue but we would have had a 2nd visit from a consultant on site if it wasn't for the pandemic. I would like to arrange for a consultant to assist for our future development as soon as travel is possible.

• Avaliado em 24/03/2021
Roman Z.
Roman Z.
Senior Consultant: Operations management and Lean
Consultoria de gestão
  • Avaliado em 19/10/2017

"One of very few that receive all 5 star!"

Comentários: Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Vantagens: Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

Desvantagens: just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year.
1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys.
2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

• Avaliado em 19/10/2017
John M.
John M.
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/09/2018

"Scoro - Business management Software"

Comentários: Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money. The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for Scoro

Vantagens: The flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp. The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

Desvantagens: This is being picky, and with Scoro's regular updates I see this is in the pipeline, but developing Gantt Charting would be really helpful.

• Avaliado em 26/09/2018
Linda K.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/03/2021

"Perfect software to organise work flow and bills"

Comentários: We are very happy that Scoro gives us possibility to have detailed overview over Projects.
For example – we can enter every task what has been completed, outgoing and incoming invoices and see what profit we get at the end.
It has helped a lot to work on our employees productivity, by not spending too much hours where there is not enough profit etc.

Vantagens: It has everything we needed as company - time tracking, task management, calendar, incoming and outgoing bill register.
We have customised Scoro to the level where it is very convenient for all of our workers.
And we still are discovering new things on Scoro. There are so many tools to work with :)

Desvantagens: Sometimes it is very hard to understand, especially for beginners.

Andy L.
Relocations
Serviços de Facilities, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/03/2021

"a decent CRM"

Comentários: overall positive, easy to track projects, into quotes, into orders and then invoices.

Vantagens: Easy to use once it's all set up.
good for tracking projects into quotes and orders. Companies and person allocations also easy and good.

Desvantagens: some of it is hard to change and selecting some options can lock out part.

• Avaliado em 30/03/2021
Project Manager - Sales and Marketing
Defesa e aeroespacial, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/08/2018

"Learning an getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!"

Comentários: Good overview of the project together with project members, how they are performing, how much time has spent, all the relevant documents in one place etc. Basically, it will give the user a very good overview what is going on and how much time it takes.

Vantagens: The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

Desvantagens: It is a bit tricky to learn the software quickly. Also, there are some obstructive steps e.g. automation of filling the form blanks takes a lot of time.

Marius J.
Marius J.
Deputy Director
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/08/2018

"The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight"

Comentários: We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person.
Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones).
That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.

Vantagens: Ease of use
Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain
Adaptable
Configurable
Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

Desvantagens: The biggest problem currently - there is no line numbers at the proposal, and as far as I was informed - no quick solution for this
Price (especially for bigger enterprises) - as heard from potential customers....

• Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Daniel B.
Daniel B.
Innovation Coach
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 07/09/2018

"High performing crm and work management software"

Comentários: CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing.
Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.

Vantagens: The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point.
The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies.
Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

Desvantagens: The onboarding package was an obstacle at first; we haven't used the entire package either, but that may have to do more with the specific conditions of our company.
Project management is still missing a few interesting features. Budgeting and reporting works well, but when working with agile methods, you'll miss a project-specific Kanban board / backlog and burndown charts. Support staff is usually very helpful though, and they seem to appreciate input regarding new functions.

• Avaliado em 07/09/2018
Rob K.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários

"Scoro review"

Comentários: Really happy with the time saving we get from using Scoro. In a team of creatives, it is visually good to use.
Everything is nice and simple to setup and everything is so well linked to navigate easily.

Vantagens: We have a lot of repeatable processes for creating quotes and tasks, Scoro deals with this really well. Their development team are responsive and the reporting is simple to use and really flexible.
The recent introduction of the Gannt chart is fantastic.

Desvantagens: The CRM side is a bit lacking and but we knew that when we signed up to Scoro. We push the boundaries of using the Google Calendar integration so we have to backtrack sometimes,

Kate A.
Production Co Ordinator
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/03/2021

"Our organisation couldn't live without it now"

Comentários: We have loved this software from the moment it was installed. As the business is growing - both with employees and workload - it is really coming into its own.

Vantagens: it is really easy to use and the customer support is quick and effective.

Desvantagens: Sometime when we enquire about a feature the answer we receive is that we have to upgrade to a package that then includes lots of features that we don't need for our business. Also - we don't tend to email through the scoro email because it kept getting lost in clients 'junk' mail, so it made us look un-credible.

Erkki T.
Marketing Manager
Arquitetura e planejamento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/03/2021

"More than just a time management"

Comentários: It is great that it is web-based - possible to connect from any device and location.
Great tool for company and people management. Next step could be expanding with accounting software, to get rid of doubleing the invoices etc.

Vantagens: Scoro collects all info together and makes easy to create reports and get overview. For special needs it is easy to customize and export data for eternal analysis or viewing (pdf , xls etc)

Desvantagens: The UI of Scoro could also be customizable (like colors, font sizes etc). The sync with other calendars is complicated. In some stages the filling with information is too time consuming and complicated

Account manager
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/08/2018

"Scoro - simple, but good. Simply good!"

Comentários: Overall I think that Scoro is quite a good option to use as an everyday sales and CRM tool. It's simple enough for even those not really familiar with computers and programs. On the other hand it has possibilities to get the job not only done but done well.

Vantagens: + easy to use
+ really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc
+ possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use)
+ possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

Desvantagens: - too many updates!!! sometimes I think there's a guy working in Scoro who has to make up an update no matter what. find him something else to do :)

• Avaliado em 13/08/2018