Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,8 /5

Sobre GanttPRO

Software online de gráficos Gantt para gestão de projetos. Interface intuitiva, bom design UX/UI, recursos poderosos a preços acessíveis.

Saiba mais sobre o GanttPRO

Exibindo 218 avaliações

Frederico augusto M.
Civil Engineer
Engenharia civil, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2020

"Forma fácil de organizar projetos do iniciante ao avançado"

Comentários: Tenho utilizado o Ganttpro por volta de um ano, fiz uma pesquisa completa de softwares no mercado que auxiliassem a gerência de projetos. O Ganttpro me pareceu o mais adequado e tem cumprido com as minhas expectativas. De forma intuitiva é possível organizar tarefas, incluir custos envolvidos, hierarquizar as tarefas antecessoras e predecessoras, além de em caso de equipe poder alocar cada colaborador na tarefa em específico, fazendo a gerência completa do projeto.
O meu ramo é de Engenharia Civil, consegui montar a partir do zero um cronograma de atividades, com a linha de base inicial, e ir atualizando ao longo do projeto. A visualização pode ser feita tanto em gráfico de Gantt ou em Kanban, o que facilita no caso de pessoas que não estão familiarizados com esse tipo de plataforma.

Vantagens: O Ganttpro é intuitivo, fácil de usar, possui ferramentas importantes para a gerência de projetos e está completamente na nuvem.

Desvantagens: Pode melhorar a usabilidade em telas touch

por GanttPRO em 04/12/2020

Es genial leer una respuesta tan positiva. Disfruta de la planificacion con GanttPRO.

Grzegorz T.
Managing Director
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2019

"Very good software"

Comentários: Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Vantagens: Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Desvantagens: Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

por GanttPRO em 14/05/2020

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

• Avaliado em 17/12/2019
Allan Z.
Editoras, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 07/05/2020

"Tested over 15 Gantt/Project Management apps and GanttPro really tops them all!"

Comentários: Sign in and, go! That was my personal experience the minute I started using this app. The application is very intuitive, but I am a technical person, the real test was when I brought the rest of the team and managers to the platform. The team felt comfortable on the application and there was not much training we had to provide. If you are used to excel and to-do list you already know how to use this application.

Vantagens: Here are my pros, I have been using this software for a couple of months now. The app is quick to learn. You have actual printing formats; say you need to print a project map on tabloid or legal, the application outputs the right size for printing files formats. Drag and drop of tasks feels firm. Subtask numbering is a godsend. Modern look and feel. Ability to add resources like people, materials, etc.! Column view format for tasks. Is all there! GanttPro really replaces Microsoft Projects, and Gantt features on any popular project management app out there like Asana, Trello, and various others.

Desvantagens: Reporting needs some work. I would love to see more reports like, executive status report of project/s, dashboard-like reports for team meetings, birds-eye view, burn-down, burn-up, charts and other metrics for the project/s, and just more reports in general.

• Avaliado em 07/05/2020
Maria j. J.
Indústria têxtil, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2021

"Really useful product which makes my work much easier"

Vantagens: It just keep it simple. Even if you are not super technological, it will be so intuitive to work with. I really recommend to people who need to be organized. At my work this is critical than I was looking for some tool like this one.

Desvantagens: I would like to find a short video explaining how to deal with the bars for the time. But you can book a demo, so it is fixed.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2021
Francesca E.
Producer
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 08/01/2018

"Its SUPER slow to load. the design is terrible, almost unusable, started to transition away from it"

Vantagens: the gantt chart is useful.

Desvantagens: its SUPER slow to load, there is no way to easily mark things as done. It doesnt support more than 10 tasks without taking at least 20 seconds to load anything, just clicking on a new tasks takes on average 20 seconds to load, unusable. I regret investing in this product

por XB Software em 10/01/2018

Dear Francesca. We deeply regret that you encountered problems with GanttPRO. However, thank you for pointing out to the problems with performance. They do really occur. We will do our best to fix them in the nearest future. And we would like to offer you again to join us in a few weeks and enjoy smooth project management with GanttPRO. Have a nice day!

• Avaliado em 08/01/2018
David W.
President/CEO
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2020

"Ganttpro is easy to use"

Comentários: So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Vantagens: Easy of use
Does not lock up like MS Project 2013
Drag and drop links to tasks
Collaboration with team members
Static links for sharing with the client
MS Project import

Desvantagens: I wish cost loading was a little easier
I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

por GanttPRO em 10/11/2020

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO.

It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] Have a nice day!

Alexandr A.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"Impressions after migration to GanttPro"

Vantagens: First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Desvantagens: Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

por GanttPRO em 14/05/2020

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

• Avaliado em 20/02/2020
Barak P.
PHD student
Arquitetura e planejamento, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/09/2020

"Very useful and intuitive app"

Comentários: I have used GanttPro for both small and complicated projects. I fount it the best app for project management using Gantt chart. Very intuitive and easy to handle. Great design and have just what is needed for project planning.

Vantagens: Gantt view, customizable calendar, Sharing options, Design

Desvantagens: limited integration with other application

por GanttPRO em 18/12/2020

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, Barak.

• Avaliado em 21/09/2020
Louis T.
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2019

"One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market"

Comentários: I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Vantagens: The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Desvantagens: The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

por GanttPRO em 15/05/2020

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 10/12/2019
Khaoula B.
student
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/08/2020

"Fits my needs perfectly"

Vantagens: what i liked the most is the simplicity, this software is user friendly and provide you what you need without spending so much time trying to understand it.

Desvantagens: exporting the results can be tricky and the diagrams are not that clear

• Avaliado em 19/08/2020
Monica A.
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 15/02/2021

"Been using it for almost a year"

Comentários: I've been using it for almost a year. It has allowed me to define my personal and (to be) professional plans. It is a great tool

Vantagens: It's clean, intuitive, does not require a long learning curve. I am able to see man tasks, sub-tasks. And it's beautiful :)

Desvantagens: For now, everything seems just as I wanted it

• Avaliado em 15/02/2021
Rihan M.
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/08/2020

"User-friendly. Once you use this, you ain't going back!!"

Vantagens: I like the elegant dashboard. I know what next to do, which project is involved - on the daily workday. Accordingly, I can plan my schedule. I get a sense of satisfaction as I'm already aware that the tasks lined up for me in the coming days.

Desvantagens: The overall bar span. Sometimes i wish i could set a limit on the overall span and then according to it i can do my planning for the sub activities!! Here i have to set the small activities and then reach a overall bar span only to know that i have exceeded than what i should have. That's the only one.

• Avaliado em 26/08/2020
Tristan L.
Música, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2019

"GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals"

Comentários: My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Vantagens: The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time.
Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Desvantagens: As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by.
Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

Rodrigo A.
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante)
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2019

"Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment"

Comentários: I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Vantagens: I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Desvantagens: Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

por GanttPRO em 15/05/2020

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Fernando P.
operations analyst
Defesa e aeroespacial, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/12/2019

"The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!"

Comentários: GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

Vantagens: To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

Desvantagens: It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

• Avaliado em 27/12/2019