Avaliações do FreshBooks

4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5

Sobre FreshBooks

Solução online simples de usar para faturamento e controle de horas a partir de US$ 15/mês. Junte-se a 24 milhões de pessoas que já usaram o FreshBooks.

Saiba mais sobre o FreshBooks

Exibindo 3.512 avaliações

Gaurav C.
Senior Business Analyst
  • Avaliado em 12/01/2018

"FreshBooks is a reliable and fast accounting suite for complex financial management"

Comentários: A complete makeover FreshBooks developers understand the struggle of small teams to handle complex accounting projects and deliver efficient results. Just as easy as you know it to be Back in the days, a team of developers decided to design an easy, intuitive, and non-accountant friendly finance management app, and promised their users that this approach will never change. Mobile-friendly and accessible FreshBooks is considerably good at following trends, and the best proof of it are the mobile platform add-ons for iOS and Android devices, allowing you to access data and do accounting regardless of your location. Saves billing time like no other app FreshBooks redesigned its time tracking for billing purposes by allowing companies to accept payment online, and to do so via various payment gateways. Excellent invoice to payment features FreshBooks offers top rate invoice to payment features that can be used by all small businesses. For instance, you can track exactly when your customer opened your invoice email. Tracking expenses with handy snaps This feature comes handy if you need to liquidate expenses after a client meeting: you simply click a picture of the receipt and attach the snap to an item in FreshBooks to log the expense. racking working times even better than before The new version of the app allows you to becertain of the accuracy of your charges, and lets you have proof if a client decides to dispute them. You can even use the iOS and Android apps to track your working time in the field. Plus, it is easy to convert your work timesheet into an invoice and send it to clients for payments. A bright future As good as the new FreshBooks version may look now, it has only begun to develop. The company promises many advanced features in the near future, including bank accounts reconciliation, non-invoice income recording, and billing adjusted to enterprise-grade users. The innovative spirit is planned to spread on to reporting as well, and transform the scope of available integrations to help companies get paid for their efforts, time, and expertise. At the same time, FreshBooks Classic (as the old version is currently known) will remain active, but will constantly be absorbed within the new one's comprehensive productive suite.

Vantagens: businesses get to manage invoices and recurring subscriptions in less than no time, and collect online payments within the same system. In fact, FreshBooks enables Google Checkout, PayPal, and credit card payments, and integrates with a long list of business systems and applications that can streamline this process. With it, odds are good that you will unite financial control in a single system, and stop paying for the maintenance of complex software infrastructure. A considerable advantage of FreshBooks compared to other accounting apps is the availability of fully-functional mobile apps and add-ons you can get for Android and iOS devices. The apps allow you to bring the power and convenience of the software on location, and do accounting and access records whenever you wish to do so. As you can see, FreshBooks literally takes finances out of the office, but does so in a safe and seamless fashion.

Desvantagens: Despite a wide range of excellent features users have pointed out a few minor things that can be improved in FreshBooks: its metrics, goal setting, and reporting features can be better. One user also found bugs in FreshBooks email click-throughs and automated expenses which did not function to his liking. Apart from these insignificant glitches, hoever, there is no doubt that FreshBooks is a top notch accounting product that can bring a lot to your accounting deparatament.

• Avaliado em 12/01/2018
Richard I.
Chief Door Stop
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2018

"Great product paired to the friendliest support in financial software."

Comentários: The biggest benefit we receive is how easy it is to send invoices and get paid online. Freshbooks makes this a lot easier than some of the other solutions we've tried over the years.

Vantagens: Freshbooks is a simple and straight-forward accounting solution. It's delivered with relatively small amount of standard accounting categories so you're not overwhelmed placing expenses into their proper buckets and adding new categories is quite easy. Our business doesn't have a ton of complex expenses - and if yours does, Freshbooks might not be a good fit. What we love about Freshbooks is how straight-forward their invoicing system has been. It's easy to create recurring invoicing and it integrates with popular credit card processors to facilitate easy online payments. Perhaps the attribute that has kept us with Freshbooks through the years is their customer service - it's amazing. Customer service has always been super friendly, easy to understand, and they always seen eager to help. This interest and willingness to be helpful goes a long way.

Desvantagens: The only con we've experienced with Freshbooks is their limited subscription levels. We've exceed their standard top level package but we're not quite big enough to financially justify a custom/enterprise package. It seems Freshbooks is ideal for customers with a lot of recurring transactions - which, we have more individual transactions than recurring so this is part of our problem. Regardless, Freshbooks staff has always been quite helpful in offering up solutions to help us make the most of our subscription limits (500 active clients).

• Avaliado em 18/05/2018
Randall B.
IT Support Specialist
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2018

"FreshBooks provides small businesses with some of the best invoicing and billing features available."

Comentários: Billing and invoicing were made much easier using this software.

Vantagens: FreshBooks gives small businesses a well-designed and intuitive user interface that can easily be used for a variety of different functions, most notably billing, and invoicing. Users are given a wide array of attractive template designs to choose from when creating invoices, allowing for catchy, yet professional looking documents. FreshBooks also provides users with tools for team collaboration, estimates, and projects, all of which can be easily navigated and set up to increase your small businesses' ability to maximize communication, send automatic reminders, submit proposals, and secure jobs with relative ease. As an accounting package, FreshBooks also provides users with the ability to perform some fundamental bookkeeping and accounting functions, has some bank reconciliation functions, enables you to accept online credit card payments, and provides many of these features via their full-featured mobile application. Last but not least, FreshBooks provides excellent customer service from the start. A detailed and easily followed tutorial will help new users get started, while their well-trained staff is always ready to provide users with answers to any questions or issues they may encounter. FreshBooks is very proud of their customer service and their customer satisfaction rating, and it really shows when you speak with one of their representatives.

Desvantagens: One limitation in FreshBooks as an accounting package is the fact that they utilize single-entry accounting. While this may not be an obvious flaw to a new small business owner, it will become apparent as more accounts are created, employees are hired, and payment options are implemented. Single-entry accounting is quick and simple, but it certainly leaves something to be desired. Over the years some application updates have diminished or completely removed some useful features, like service and customer records, and inventory tracking, all of which were very convenient and helpful features.

• Avaliado em 12/07/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Co-Producer, Writer, Media Manager
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2018

"Free accounting apps never worked for me. Finally bit the bullet and am in major LOVE w Freshbooks."

Vantagens: This might make me sound superficial but the first thing I loved about Freshbooks was the interface. The icons, the buttons, the way everything looks is so so appealing to me. And it made me want to use the trial version (I did this a little more than 1 year ago). Using it made me feel like I was getting my financial act together. Which it later did, btw. The time tracker is the best... time saver for me. It records time and then adds everything together in a way that nothing else really did. It seems so obvious but nothing I was using before helped track my hours this way. This is the thing that used to drive me round the bend when it came time to invoicing clients. I used to delay invoicing (aka "getting paid") because my own system was terrible..and I could not find a better way until finally deciding that maybe I needed to pay for something to help me. I like the notes section for the time entries. I like how flexible it is to shift recorded time entries around or update the text to better describe what work I actually did. I also love the support from Freshbooks. They're super responsive and extremely helpful. They do not waste my time with a lot of blather I've experienced in so many other customer service situations (like repeating back to me the question I just proferred). They include screenshots and precise language to answer my questions. Also: Expenses in FB. I now go out of my way to add in expenses as they come w/o avoiding them.

Desvantagens: I recommended Freshbooks to a friend of mine who started using it right away. Then he had trouble with a really difficult client he'd billed using Freshbooks. This client (I subcontracted with the friend so am aware of what all happened) contested all of my friend's work and refused payment after paying the Freshbooks invoice. And Freshbooks allowed the chargeback to happen. I think other software does not allow this --- for example, my friend now uses Quickbooks as a result. I have also experienced some quirks when it came to adding new jobs to repeat clients. This is likely my own error but it's not something I've cared to reach out to the support team to question. I also have not downloaded a year's incoming and outgoing details to give to an accountant. So I don't know how well that all works. Again, my own thing, and not necessarily on them.

• Avaliado em 29/07/2018
Erica B.
Content Designer
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"Stellar customer service. Simple interface."

Comentários: FreshBooks helps me do the essential tasks of invoices and expenses while also helping me get a big picture view of my business's financial health.

Vantagens: I started my freelance business nearly 3 years ago, and after initial struggles with Quickbooks (I even had a 2-hour training session with a Quickbooks instructor who just further confused me), I put off dealing with the financial side of my business for over a year (until my CPA was hounding me for tax stuff). Upon the recommendation of another freelancing friend, I decided to give FreshBooks a try. I finally got FreshBooks up and running, and I was amazed at how much it relieved my stress, rather than adding to it. The basic setup is simple and straight-forward, but as my business has grown, I've been impressed with little tricks built into FreshBooks that helps me save time and get a better overall view of my business. Also, I don't think I've ever experienced such consistently helpful and friendly customer service. Any time I call with a question, the person on the phone is empowered to help me out.

Desvantagens: There are even more integrations and advancements that I think FreshBooks could offer to be even better. Here are a few examples: + I'd love to be able to do some kind of forecasting of income based either on draft invoices for project currently in the works, or estimates that have been accepted. + I wish I could set up estimates so clients could accept/reject specific line items so that I could send one estimate with different options, rather than multiple different estimates. + I wish I could apply discounts to specific line items in the invoices rather than the subtotal of the entire invoice so I could discount my services without discounting passed-along expenses I incur. I've shared such feedback and other minor requests with the FreshBooks team, and they've sounded receptive, so I hope updates/upgrades like these will one day be available.

• Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Chris S.
Designer
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 27/12/2018

"Improvements need to keep coming ...."

Comentários: I've been a FreshBooks customer for YEARS and I do like them. I've ridden it out through all the changes and just dealt with how interfaces change and prices change. In the past few years there have been a lot more freelancer payment management systems that have come along. I've looked around, but I find myself staying with what is comfortable even though something else may be better. Fear of the unknown I guess, and not wanting to learn a new system while I'm busy working. I just think there could be some improvements made since the last major interface update. It was like a whole OS upgrade and then no new updates for the past few years -- other than pricing tier changes. There is no sense that FreshBooks is looking to improve and listen to their customers about what features they need or would like to see. Just my opinion and view. I could be very wrong. Thanks.

Vantagens: Over the years, FreshBooks has made efforts to improve its service and update the levels of programs. The latest change they made to the interface has improved some things but other parts have been left behind and I've personally not seen any updates or changes in the past few years. What I like MOST is what they started with years ago -- the ability to remind clients at the 30, 60, 90 day marks to pay their bills. However, the interface to set that feature up changed a few years ago with their major update and it's not as intuitive now.

Desvantagens: I do NOT like the timer starting off before you even choose what project you are working on. This is a SIMPLE FIX. I asked about it years ago and was told that -- yah, basically you launch the timer and then click the pause button while you work out what project you are on -- then start the timer again. Not a good design. I do NOT like setting up a new project and having a ton of task all added to this new project that I have to deselect -- about 20 or so that I have to remove each time -- and then add in the correct task for that project. I do NOT like having to deal with setting default payment settings and reminders for each client I set-up. Can't that just be a universal default setting to turn on? I do NOT like having service tiers change and being told the level I was previously on is changing and this new level will cost more -- and that's what I have to accept now. I'm a independent contractor and I have few clients -- I don't need the next level. But ... whatever.

• Avaliado em 27/12/2018
Russell F.
Managing Director
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2019

"Extraordinary item combined to the friendliest help in financial software"

Comentários: The most significant thing with this product is efficient. I adore everything about FreshBooks. It is a great application for specialists and little organizations. I have been utilizing it for as long as couple of years and rate it the best programming in the market. At whatever point I had issues, the help group helped me to determine them rapidly with successful arrangements.

Vantagens: Probably the main motivations we picked FreshBooks over other programming: *Incredibly smooth and simple to utilize interface *Ability to mark your own in hues just as include your logo *Each client can be doled out their own charging gateway login and you can have various customers under one organization however each have diverse username *Utilizes Braintree instalments (our essential vendor processor)
FreshBooks is quick and dependable suite for accounting.FreshBooks is an honour winning money and bookkeeping programming and a standout amongst the best cloud answers for entrepreneurs. It is the present holder of Finances Online's Best Accounting Software Award for 2016 just as the Supreme Software Award for 2016, and has the most noteworthy consumer loyalty rates of all comparative applications in this classification. As you will discover in this survey, there is a not insignificant rundown of reasons why our specialists considered FreshBooks for these esteemed affirmations.

Desvantagens: *Reporting could be improved *Needs better compromise as far as parities. You can do day by day monetary records, yet I would prefer to have it ascertain how my business is getting along dependent on capital in our present record, at that point factor in what we earned and our costs. *Not useful for organizations that have stock, need stock administration (this I wouldn't really rate as a con nonetheless, on the grounds that Freshbooks was constructed and intended for SERVICE style organizations - for that it works incredible) *Reporting can't be opened in the portable application, you have to get to it through the program *To my insight, you can't maintain different organizations out of one record. We as of now have two organizations and are choosing on the off chance that we are going to open up a different Freshbooks account or if there is another choice that is more qualified for the second business.

• Avaliado em 11/05/2019
Andreas L.
Telecomunicações, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2019

"Freshbooks - Still one of the best billing systems around"

Comentários: Able to run and invoice quickly. Add the strong integration that it has with Freshdesk for ticketing and my time tracking - it has allowed me to better streamline my operations.

Vantagens: Tracking and customer portal that is fully labeled as your own... this is a feature most competitors do not have. Know when your customers have viewed your invoices and even printed them! Slick mobile app

Desvantagens: Pricing has gone up vis a vis other comparable competitors. Ticketing is very basic. One issue that could have been done better is that this is more of a quoting system and not proposal based. So making fancier proposals you are best off using another platform.

• Avaliado em 19/12/2019
Brad M.
Creative Head
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/06/2020

"Accounting for dummies"

Comentários: Overall I cant fault the product and would definitely recommend it to any business owner. The only thing I wish was possible, is to pay in my local currency for budgeting purposes.

Vantagens: I started using Freshbooks when I was given the opportunity to start a company in the wedding industry. At the time I had no idea what I was doing when it came to bookkeeping but FreshBooks made it easy to manage. What I loved about the software was the journey I followed, from Quotation to final invoice. The ability to send the quote/invoice with a simple click streamlined my business process. I eventually had to hand over when I couldn't handle the load, and because of the intuitive software, it was an simple handover. When I needed a report, i didn't have to wait for it to come from my bookkeeper, I just jumped online and got what I needed quickly and easily. Oh the cherry on the cake was the app. I used to showcase at trade-shows so the app allowed me to draw up an invoice and email the client without leaving the booth, or needing my laptop.

Desvantagens: The price point was a bit of a hard pill to swallow, especially in an economy where the $ is much stronger than my local currency. The fluxuating market made budgeting a nightmare, and when getting a start up off the ground, every cent counts. While I could work around that, the one thing I disliked was the fact that one could go back and edit invoices/quotes post creation. I have since learnt that this is a big no no, but at the time I was non the wiser. I unfortunately lost money due to this, as many cash sales invoices were edited, and the balance pocketed.

• Avaliado em 19/06/2020
Ryan C.
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/10/2020

"Barely passed high school math - and I'm now the bookkeeper"

Comentários: I love Freshbooks. We used Quickbooks up until I made the decision in January to say I was done stuggling with their program. We had tried the desk top and online versions and they both are so overwhelming with useless features that just get in the way of the simple bookkeeping and accounting needs that our particular business have. I have been asked by other women in business, if I can help them with accounting as they start their business, and my first suggestion is that they immediately drop QB and move over to Freshbooks. From our reports to filing quarterlies, reconciling and estimating - every thing about Freshbooks is better. I have told my husband I would literally become a volunteer spokesperson for Freshbooks due to how much more enjoyable they have made running the backside of our business. My ONLY regret is not doing this years ago. That's it. This product is life changing!

Vantagens: Pretty much everything. The dashboard, estimating, reports, client organization, etc etc. This product is outstanding.

Desvantagens: The type A personality in me would love to be able to close out the books monthly, but I'll take the trade off if it means my books stay balanced - which they always do in Freshbooks. I also wish the mobile app was more of an interactive user app, vs being more of a quick snapshot of our business.

Heather M.
Graphic Designer
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/10/2020

"Easy no nonsense accounting platform"

Comentários: I had been using a widely regarded accounting competitor whose system was way more than I needed. FreshBooks allowed me to consolidate several platforms into one - saving me money and time.

Vantagens: FreshBooks allows me to create estimates & send proposals, track my time, invoice clients and reconcile my expenses for financial reporting all in one easy to use place. I was using 3 different platforms before to do all of this.

Desvantagens: It would be nice to have slightly more robust accounting functionality but for the most part it does everything I need it to do. I’d like to be able to track time by quantity rather than just duration.

Tường V.
Bancos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/10/2020

"This software is extremely easy to use.Beautiful user interface, easy to operate and very profession"

Comentários: We work very well with the team thanks to work sharing, document sharing is quick and easy.

Vantagens: Completely convenient and easy. I find that overall this is a great program I use to start designing for businesses automatically. Can be combined with other apps I am using. No more spending weeks billing and sending to customers. Freshbooks will create an invoice and send it out in seconds send suggestions, track my time, invoice clients and adjust my costs for financial reporting, all in one easy-to-use. Track and control account simply, no longer spend too much effort because of many types of account simply each day. Smart reporting system combined with easy and effective teamwork place.

Desvantagens: FreshBooks is designed with auto-leveling and data checking to ensure all numbers are accurate and logical. But since our trades are so accurate, I don't have any negative points

• Avaliado em 30/10/2020
Shane M.
director
Bancos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2021

"2021's top accounting website"

Vantagens: first and for most you cant beat getting a 30 day free trial, plus freshbook offers partial payments unlike other websites.

Desvantagens: basically if you dont use all of freshbooks features as intended.'which is pretty expensive'. ypu will be left with just a few choice features which are only benifical if you have a low client count.

• Avaliado em 18/01/2021
Kieran W.
Designer

"Great software"

Comentários: Overall great

Vantagens: It is simple and easy to use. It's not over-packed with features and the dashboard shows a great overview of how your business is doing.

Desvantagens: I fit in a bit of a grey area when it comes to the software and sit right in between the two tiers. The next level is way more than I want to spend money-wise, and the one I'm on is too limited.

Beebek A.
Lecturer
Gestão da educação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2021

"Why FreshBooks?"

Comentários: Satisfactory overall experience with FreshBooks

Vantagens: FreshBooks is very suitable invoice management application for startup based companies. The software supports invoicing, and what I especially enjoyed was estimating, which is essential for individual customers to estimate and for projects.

Desvantagens: Accounting functionalities are not so good in FreshBooks

• Avaliado em 01/02/2021
Mogne julio N.
Costumer Service and other
Eletrônicos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2021

"Usable apparatus limitless assets"

Comentários: Extraordinary "interface", it makes my work a lot simpler and significantly more powerful. It is actually an extraordinary item. It has a ton of value. It makes the assistance for the client more open, obviously I need to attempt a bit, however to utilize it, yet nothing better than the application I used to build up my business to create with me. Compromise with the bank works distantly, charging and different assets. As far as I might be concerned, it is an absolutely present day apparatus obviously that can generally improve.

Vantagens: The variety of highlights that makes it available by any utility on the off chance that you need to put forth a great deal of attempt, history of past deals.

Desvantagens: I'm a major enthusiast of Freshbooks and I prescribe it to everybody. The Modern interface and utility highlights can be a disadvantage for clients who might not have yet built up their test levels.

• Avaliado em 20/02/2021
Jason F.
Partner
Design, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2021

"Freshbooks: Accounting software for creatives"

Comentários: Freshbooks has afforded us the ability to handle day-to-day bookkeeping without having to pay an accountant. We're able to manage most of our financial tasks ourselves which saves us a lot of money over the course of the year. Now we only need our accountant for year-end taxes.

Vantagens: Freshbooks was easy to learn and implement in our office to help with bookkeeping. As a designer, my least favorite thing to do was the business side of things, but Freshbooks made the process so much easier that I don't dread it anymore. We can bill clients, pay vendors, track project profits, and more all from one place.

Desvantagens: Learning how to use the software from a non-accounting background can be a bit of a challenge, but once we were able to figure everything out it made the process a lot easier. I do wish that more than one user could use the program at the middle tier without having to pay extra.

• Avaliado em 29/04/2021
Garrick M.
Escritório de advocacia, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 10/04/2021

"A Game Changer"

Comentários: I found it to be incredible it does what I need it to do, better than anyone else.

Vantagens: I use this to bill clients, send invoices, and to track time. This tool is incredible for how I use it. It does everything better than I could dream or need it to perform.

Desvantagens: I pay for everything else, I might find a need to use it one day, but for me: the software is perfect.

• Avaliado em 10/04/2021
Steve S.
51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2015

"Not for everyone, or even most..."

Comentários: I've been using Freshbooks for the last couple of years, and at first it was a breath of fresh air after getting away from Quickbooks (both online and desktop version prior to that). If you don't have a proficiency for accounting, systems like Freshbooks are great, so I enjoyed the simplicity of it. The problem is - it's just way too simple and there are some major gaps in functionality. Additionally, it's a stagnant system. Very little improvements or features were tweaked or added in the system during the entire time I used it which is pretty unusual for a web based service. Freshbooks shouldn't even call themselves accounting, because their forte really is in time tracking and invoicing. I now use Freeagent and wish I'd switched sooner. If you don't care about tracking profit margins on projects or really tracking expenses accurately at all, then Freshbooks might work for you.

Vantagens: Freshbooks gets plenty right. Tracking billable time against customers or customer projects is a breeze, and their invoicing and methods for collecting payments is really hard to beat. Plus, they integrate with so many other services, it makes it really easy to get addicted to. The things I love most - and the main reasons I'm glad that I left Quickbooks for Freshbooks is: Automated invoice reminders, which are totally flexible. This alone saved me a lot of time chasing down late payers. Your customers get a really nice interface for viewing all their invoices online - although I will say I think I only have one or two clients who ever even used the client portal for doing that. Most of them just go to their email to retrieve the links for invoices or statements, but it is still a really nice feature.

Desvantagens: No connections to your banking / credit card accounts. You can do this with expenses to some extent, but it's just awful to work with, when compared to Quickbooks, Xero, FreeAgent - pretty much anyone else. In order to use Freshbooks, you have to have some other software or service for managing the accounting aspects of your business. This ended up being a bad thing for me. I like having it all connected, and there are plenty of great alternatives for that, and some even charge less than Freshbooks. My reasons for leaving Freshbooks? Freshbooks is downright awful at expenses... You can't record non-billable expenses against a customer or project. If you want to record the expense without billing the customer for it, you cannot assign it to the customer or project. No easy way around that without messing up your accounting records. And with expenses that you DO want to rebill the customer for, there's no easy, intuitive way to handle marking up those expenses for goods or services to make a profit on. In order to do that, you must first add the expenses to the customer invoice, and then modify each line item expense amount up to the amount you want the customer to pay. You cannot record bills as you receive them your vendors. Say for example, you get an invoice from a programmer who did work for you on 4 different projects in a given time period. Most vendors will just send you an itemized invoice with all the billable time across the various projects. Well, you can't record it that way in Freshbooks. Each line item on your bill must be entered into freshbooks one line item at a time, and you cannot correlate them easily to know that they are all part of one bill/invoice. Freshbooks also can't help you with managing when your bills are due. That's accounting, which Freshbooks doesn't do. Freshbooks solutions to their shortcomings with expenses is all handled with hacks and workarounds for how their system is currently built. They are not easy or intuitive and they also throw things off with your accounting reports.

• Avaliado em 24/02/2015
Avaliador Verificado
Graphic Designer
  • Avaliado em 08/07/2021

"Best Accounting Management For Me"

Comentários: Good, love it. help my financial planning & accounting too, calculated money.

Vantagens: FreshBooks help me in math a income & expenses my month. im usual using this software for calculate my financial.

Desvantagens: it would be nice if FreshBooks have better new user interface.

• Avaliado em 08/07/2021
Nazmul H.
SEO
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/11/2020

"Best Project Management for Small Business"

Comentários: If you ask me for a rating, I would give 8 out of 10. With a huge amount of features like invoicing, Client Portal, Contact Management, Expense Tracking, Project Management make your business easy to manage. For people who are trying to start a new business, I would recommend the FreshBooks at first.

Vantagens: FreshBooks is very easy to use and has so many features that help you manage your business in a short time. They have excellent customer services. The most fascinating thing about FreshBooks is it has also mobile app and the UI design is so eye-catching. They create attractive invoices for clients. Another coolest feature of FreshBooks is "Proposal". This feature allows you to show the work and writing space and attach your customize pictures.

Desvantagens: Although you can hardly find cons in FreshBooks. But sometimes something grabs notice. I think the least likable thing about FreshBooks is limiting users. Only one user can use FreshBooks. And the other one is the price. I think as a small business management tool, it is a little expensive than others.

• Avaliado em 06/11/2020
Randal W.
Managing Partner
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/03/2021

"Simple, yet powerful cloud based invoicing with project management"

Comentários: We still love Freshbooks for our day to day use. We use the totals and tax reports for our accountant who use another product to do the "real" accounting. We use this for billing and the clients love it.

Vantagens: When we were small, we would use Freshbooks exclusively for invoicing (recurring is a life saver) and project management for invoicing our time. We love the payment reminders (30, 60, 90 days)

Desvantagens: Ticketing system was poor, so we use another program that will sync with Freshbooks.

• Avaliado em 11/03/2021
Maiara P.
FreshBooks
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 14/07/2020

"FreshBooks"

Vantagens: FreshBooks é uma empresa completa em contabilidade. Nela á maneiras de gerenciar seu trabalho próprio e empresas também. Exemplos que a plataforma tem é faturamentos, pagaemntos entre outras.

Desvantagens: Eu acho uma exelente plataforma, uso ela á algum tempo e nunca tive problema, encaixou muito bem no meu trabalho.

• Avaliado em 14/07/2020
Bruna K.
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2020

"FreshBooks"

Comentários: Muito boa, super indico para pequenas e médias empresas.

Vantagens: Gostei de como as categorias estão muito bem organizadas. é minha primeira vez em contato com um software assim, e não tive dificuldade nenhuma em fazer o meu cadastro. Logo no inicio, você tem acesso a um tutorial que te ajuda fazer, como se fosse, se perfil, e por fim uma nota fiscal de uma maneira muito pratica. O software é muito completo, ideal para pequenas e medias empresas, onde você mesmo vai estar no controle dos seus gastos, receitas e faturamento. É muito completo e mesmo se você não for muito familiarizado com contabilidade, não tem porque se preocupar, pois o site é muio intuitivo.

Desvantagens: Na hora de cadastrar minha empresa, foi pedido uma estimativa de lucro anual, porém não achei minha moeda, que é o real brasileiro.
Como tudo é em inglês, posso contar com o tradutor automático da pagina para entender bem, porém as vezes a tradução não é das melhores.

• Avaliado em 28/08/2020
Daniela V.
artesã
Lácteos, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 12/08/2020

"Comentário ao FreshBooks"

Comentários: percebi que pelo menos no teste ele me ajudou na organização de cobrança

Vantagens: os recursos são muito bons, achei que para instalar a foto no recibo muito fácil, também gostei muito que vai para o email;

Desvantagens: o que eu menos gostei é que é um recurso de alto valor para um artesão por exemplo

Resposta dos fornecedores

por FreshBooks em 14/08/2020

Hey Daniela, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks.

I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with FreshBooks, but I believe you perhaps found the pricing to be too much for your business. If this was the case, our team would be happy to hear any feedback or suggestions you have regarding our pricing structure.

Our Support Team can be reached at 1-866-303-6061 Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm EST or [email protected] to receive that feedback. ^DM

• Avaliado em 12/08/2020