15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Revel Systems

Sobre Revel Systems

O Revel Systems é uma solução rápida, intuitiva e segura de ponto de serviço para iPad baseada na nuvem.

Saiba mais sobre o Revel Systems

Vantagens:

Easy to use POS system, I see it in many retail stores.

Notas do Revel Systems

3,6
Relação qualidade/preço
3,4

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Revel Systems tem uma classificação geral de 3,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 325 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Revel Systems antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (325)

Bailey
Bailey
Heritage Interpreter, EUA
Museus e instituições, 2–10 funcionários

Great

Vantagens:

It's easy to learn and accessible. Having it on an Ipad means that it's large enough to know what button is being pressed, and to move things around if need be. Having categories set up is great so we can keep track of how much change we need or how many people came in to visit the museum, that day.

Desvantagens:

It can get a little complicated especially with adding discounts to certain purchases which can be difficult for our older volunteers to get a hold of. But is really it, on the basic side of things, it works well and does the job efficiently.

há 6 anos

Bailey, Thanks so much for the feedback. We're delighted that Barker Mansion is making good use of its Revel POS! If some of your volunteers are having a hard time adding discounts, you can have them visit the below Revel University page for video guides detailing how to complete a variety of discount-related actions within your Revel POS: https://revelsystems.com/revel-university/categories/discounts-combos/ I hope this helps! Please reach out to us if you have any questions. - Holden at Revel

Director of Patient Experience, EUA
Consultório médico, 2–10 funcionários

Revel Was a Great Decision

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: The customer service is what really sold Revel to us. We had engaging team members throughout the entire process that helped us implement and understand our new POS and inventory management system. So far, we are very happy with Revel and the support we receive from them.

Vantagens:

We love the ease of use for both our patients and staff. Revel is designed to be very user friendly and efficient.

Desvantagens:

The reboot time it takes when you reset the system.

Jeanne
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários

Run don't walk AWAY from Revel POS

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: At the end when we cancelled was the crowning blow when they acted like complete weasels trying to charge us for one store and only cancelling one. . this went on for months. As I said--after dealing with Revel and their horrible customers service I am convinced this company is run out of someone's basement or garage. Run don't walk AWAY from Revel POS as your POS for your business. There are many other much better options out there.

Vantagens:

Ease of use for staff and ability to implement our own gift cards & loyalty programs.

Desvantagens:

Pretty much everything else was horrible. Reporting, customer service, adding products and modifiers was a nightmare. Getting issues resolved --just getting someone intelligent on the phone was a challenge--half the time I solved the issue myself while waiting for them to try to resolve and figure out something. This was after waiting sometimes an hour for someone to actually pick up after you spent time on hold. All while trying to run your business.

Chaz
Business Analyst, EUA
Varejistas, 10.000+ funcionários

System Admin for Beauty Company with 4+ years of Revel experience

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: My role with Estee Lauder is Retail Business analyst for Le Labo brand. Because they use Revel which is unique to any other Estee Lauder brand, my responsibility is also system admin of the Revel software. From my usage perspective, I enjoy that it is self contained and there's not much we cant make it do to support our business needs. Over half of the problems we face actually are not with Revel at all, but the way have we extract data from Revel's server to publish to our master system (SAP) and supporting that integration. This was architected and is maintained by our organization.

Vantagens:

Revel is very valuable to Le Labo brand because as beauty brand that creates hand blended perfume, we need to track all of the inventory at an ingredient level. From a Retail POS and inventory management perspective, Revel is a shining star. Deployment is easy, just download the app, provision, and as long as you have an internet connection, you're on your way.

Desvantagens:

CRM and eCommerce integration have been challenges for us, but not at the fault of Revel really. Being the large enterprise we are, the other areas of our business are cemented in the platforms that they use already, and thus there is no out of the box integration available for features beyond the core POS/Inventory that we rely on. The path forward would be for our organization to create new custom integrations to match our own internal business requirements. As far as a Revel review, the features that we do use and the support that we receive has been top notch.

Christian
President/CEO, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Skeptical at first...

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: After months of wrangling with the decision of which system to invest in I cautiously went forward with Revel. 2 terminal system only so if it didn't work out the damages would be minimal. I learned the hard way jumping in with two feet real quick with Clover. (Different business than the one I bought Revel for. The CC processor is really to blame for saying that Clover is a good system for full service restaurants and I'm to blame for not verifying.) That was a disaster. Paying monthly for a pile of stuff I never went live with. Back to Revel. So many negative reviews made me really worried but after so much research, a: it seemed like it was very robust, more than any other cloud based system, something that would be difficult to quickly outgrow, b: relatively cheap entry cost, albeit the most expensive ongoing costs (more on that later), and c: every system turns out to have overwhelming negative reviews by my count.
After reading all the reviews 2 things stuck out to me. One, I was real concerned about the support teams. It was such a common theme amongst so many review sites. Two, I sensed a bit of naivete on many of the negative reviews. After reading between the lines I figured this was a very complex system and one would have to put forth a lot of effort to get it set up and working well for your business. It does not plug and play. It could be but you would be barely scratching the surface of what it is capable of. The lack of support made it seem like someone with little experience with computers and or POS systems should stay far away. We have been live for over a month and I felt compelled to get on here and tell about my experience. Completely exceeded my expectations. To be clear, it has been a challenge getting it all where it is now. We went live 16 days after it arrived in the mail. That's not enough time. My own fault for dragging my feet. Give yourself 30 days. That would be a nice luxury. Plan on adapting it to your business. This system is designed for such a broad spectrum of businesses so don't expect it to be perfect just for you. That will take time. We have so much more tweaking and customizing ahead. Recipe builds, ingredient unit and cost data etc. You will only get out what you put in. The support that comes with the system combined with the fact that you get lifetime updates as the system is improved and having features added makes the monthly cost worth it to me. Thanks to an agent of NY for giving me all the information I needed without any of the typical sales pressures. I will be adding the self serve kiosk sometime this month. Can't wait to bring that exciting feature to our customers.

Vantagens:

Basic programming is relatively easy, uploading large amounts of items via excel spreadsheet was great. The support has been awesome! We have made a few mistakes on our end and they have gotten us back on track, plus quickly been able to guide us through some more complex feature programming. No issues have gone unresolved and none have gone into the 2nd day. No issues have been in any way critical or serious either.

Desvantagens:

Even though our system is 100% hardwired it still requires an access point that is wireless. I don't like the potential issues with wireless. A few days ago one of the terminals was having a spotty connection issue.

Avaliador Verificado
Museus e instituições, 2–10 funcionários

Extensive functionality

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Despite the technical issues, our experience with Revel has been great due to its user-friendliness and extensive functionality.

Vantagens:

Revel has a lot of features that allow us to easily keep track of our visitor numbers and inventory. The system is very easy for our staff to use and it requires very little training.

Desvantagens:

We have run into numerous technical issues with Revel and their customer service has not been very helpful when resolving some issues.

Chase
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

12 mos w/o Online Store, Still Billing Me over $500 Per Month!

1,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Predatory, negligent, damaging. Never use this company, they outsource everything. You get a different person who has never seen your account every time. Hours of useless service calls and no one has the same story. We had to find out through months of labor that they cannot do what we signed the contract for due to skimp-flating their software and removing features with V2 Online Ordering.

Nothing!

Desvantagens:

Everything! Over a year ago we spent 10+ hours on phone on initial set up, over 100 hours on customer service, got bumped between V1 of their online ordering system and V2, neither of which have a complete set of features allowing for pick up and shipping. That was falsely sold and they are in breach of contract unable to fulfill the terms. The matter is being transferred to our attorney for resolution, yet another additional cost we have been burdened with by this terrible company. Someone must be getting paid for them to grow so fast, sad they can't service their customers effectively, fulfill on contract terms, and follow with predatory billing. They have nearly put our small business out of business and are still taking the money out of our bank account despite blocking charges.

HUGO
HUGO
Director, Reino Unido
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

****AVOID**** EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SCALES NOT ADAPTED TO RETAIL BUSINESSES

1,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

The overall experience has been extremely poor so there is actually nothing I would say that is positive about Revel

Desvantagens:

Revel customer service is extremely slow, as explained by someone else, you get to exchange emails with about 10 different people and no one knows what they are talking about. The average answer time from them is 5 days. I have a deli in London, and I have been sold Revel as a great POS that would easily work with Quickbooks, which I am using. They provided me with their integrated scale, which was unable to weigh goods that were below 100g. Also, ti was rounding up so a cheese that would weigh 123g would come up as 125g, which is illegal. I notified them and asked for a full refund (including the £2300 set up fee) , which they refused, whereas it is their fault if their scales are not fit for a business like mine. DO NOT WORK WITH THIS BUNCH OF AMATEURS AND THIEVES

Dan
Owner/Gen Manager, EUA
Restaurantes, 11–50 funcionários

Uogrades

Comentários: n/a

Vantagens:

Menu processing, scheduling, basic reports

Desvantagens:

Inability to create a report for individual product sales or cumulative product sales.

Avaliador Verificado
Mineração e metais
Fonte da avaliação

I own a restaurant and we use Revel as our POS.

Vantagens:

I like the view of the menu the most. It allows you to easily select products and add additional items, if you need to.

Desvantagens:

The customer service is horrible. If you have any issues with the system, good luck to you and block off at least an hour.

Angela
OWNER/MANAGER, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

One of my worst business decisions....

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: 1. Difficult to set up. I'm nearly set up now and it took me an average of 10 hours a day for 6 or 7 days.
2. Misrepresented themselves as being able to scale down for a small quick service bar with bar tabs.
3. Hold times for support are any where from 20 sec's-1 hour!! Unreliable.
4. Support staff are very nice and try hard to help, but there is some language barrier with every support staff member 24 hours a day.
After many phone calls, emails and frustrating nights I finally received confirmation today that they will release me from contract and charge me 45% restocking fee on equipment. IM somewhat satisfied by that. If you have a QSR or a FSR maybe they work....And maybe usually they answer support calls faster. I don't know. I'm just glad I'm out with a minimally painful 1k mistake.

Vantagens:

Very adaptive if you are FSR. Many ways to get to open tabs. Support team emails articles and/or videos to help after virtually every support call . Support staff are very friendly and patient.

Desvantagens:

SOUNDED good, but they couldn't deliver! Make sure they demonstrate the feature you want to use before purchasing. I spoke to my sales rep for 30-45 minutes and multiple times and still the system did not work as expected! I could not remove the majority of dining options (we are a bar with NO food or table service) I need lots of tabs and good inventory tracking of my liquor, kinda like a night club. The system works for FULL service, QUICK service or retail I guess... Definitely not a bar with no table service. It is VERY difficult to set up!! At first I thought lots of settings = lots of customization. In my case I found it not customizable to my needs. I was calling support 15 times a day for advise and work arounds. In 1 week I waited on hold with support 4 times for 20-25 minutes each call. One time I actually waited for 1 whole HOUR! Thank fully I still had not gone live. I don't like the menu lay out. Personally I think the categories and subcategories take up a LOT of valuable screen space (BIG squares). I thought I could bypass the subcategories, but after purchase found out that I couldn't get necessary reports that way. Modifiers can only add ingredients. I needed cocktails that use less of one ingredient and more of another. Later found out that was not possible. Also 3 year contract?! Wow that's a big commitment!

Margaret
Minister of the Interior/COO
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

No Customer Service Department only a Customer Retention Department!

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Sorely disappointed in this millenial run company. No sense of understanding of customer loyalty. When I showed up in person at their offices in San Francisco, it was lunch time and the elevators were a turnstile of delivery people bringing in "take out" food to the office. I was treated very poorly when met by the Director of Sales who tried to just pawn off my issue "until Monday". Here were are suffering from a massive company wide fiasco costing us many man hours and challenges serving our customers when these guys are just sitting around enjoying their venture capital take outs for lunch. Kinda hard to take when you're working your ass off 3 states away with no breaks and no one will even respond/acknowledge the massive mistake made by their company. We were finally told today that they do not even have a customer service/care department...only a customer retention department that they self described as the department for customers considering leaving. YES, we said...that's who we need to talk to (still at 5pm...no contact for this mysterious department provided). Creating an exit plan...Such a bummer. Had such high hopes for this product. Too bad the people behind the scenes totally stink.

Vantagens:

Syncs for us seamlessly with Quickbooks online Can handle large inventory Lots of options for discounts and sales and alternative pricing and grouping Love putting the orders together on on iPad and closing it out at the register on another.

Desvantagens:

Terrible, horrible, god awful customer service. The tech people are great at helping do a lot of things by phone; however when we did an update after a big fiasco with trying to resync iPads to printers and iPads to swipers, etc, we find out that our scale that we purchased through Revel for more cost when it was only worth less, we were told is no longer supported...this only 2 years after purchase. Sadly, we are so immersed in their system at present that we will have to purchase the new scale that they are supporting. We received zero notification that they were discontinuing the scale. The scale is a massive factor in our use of revel as 2/3 of our inventory is measured by grams. We have received run around after run around by phone, by email AND...even when I showed up at their office in San Francisco.

Matt
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Total Disappoinment

2,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I'd stay away from this system and this company. I'm a small business owner and I've spent more time trying to get Revel to fix their POS (point of sale) than I have running my own business. I will soon cut my losses and find an alternative solution. I promise, this company will drive you to extreme frustration. Finally, I recommend paying a little extra for a better Poiny of Sale system, you will find it's cheaper in the long run than trying to use Revel.

Vantagens:

Very Powerful Database for retail store once you have all your prices and inventory entered. The POS is easy to use after (only after) set up.

Desvantagens:

1. Despite previous positive reviews for customer service, they are terrible! They are great for explaining how to use the product, they are terrible for fixing their own product! 2. ALSO, DO NOT USE FOR E-COMMERCE! The web order feature (e-commerce) is useless and looks even worse. Prepare to explain your problem repeatedly when using support. You will be transferred from one tier of support to the next. There's at least 3 tiers of support and they don't provide passdown info between support tiers. I tried the web order function, paid for it and found the shipping feature was flawed right before I took the website live. After 3-4 weeks of constantly repeating myself (explaining the problem) they said the problem would be fixed with the next update. They agreed to refund me for 1 month of the web order subscription. A few weeks later I called to check on the refund, I found out I was still enrolled and the promised refund has changed to a credit for a future month of the web order subscription. 3. Finally, Revel uses TLS 1.0 protocol. My credit card processor deemed this obsolete, and is going to charge me a monthly fee until they update the program. Or, I can complete a risk mitigation questionnaire and the fees will be waived as long as the program is updated by June 2018. The questions on the form are far beyond my computer/programming knowledge so I have to request support from Revel. I'm now at tier 2, explained my problem twice and still don't have any help. 4. If you are buying an existing business that uses Revel, you cannot transfer info from one revel account to another. They may tell you it can be done, I assure you they do not have the means to do it. You will find yourself starting over from scratch. As a small business, this setback was extremely costly in terms of man hours required to restart.

Erin
owner, Canadá
Supermercados, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

One they get your money, you'll get neither a functional system nor customer service

1,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The customer service is abysmal. Once the sale is made, you are chopped liver and the company really doesn't even seem to care if your system ever gets up and running after that point.

Vantagens:

I can see exactly what we sold on a certain day. They look impressive so despite the fact that they have low functionality they look really pretty....but, lets be honest....that's mostly the ipad.

Desvantagens:

Notice how it's spelled rEVEL. (it's illiterate evil with an R). Things I though rEVEL would do but it doesn't, problems we have, and why you shouldn't purchase revel for your establishment. 1. When you set up a customer, they are not automatically set up to collect reward points. Your staff have to create a rewards card separately, then link it to the customer. We've had lots of input errors because of this. The customer and reward points numbers are a customers phone number, which means that if they change their phone number you have to change their customer number. Then deactivate their rewards card number. Then create a new rewards card. Then go to the back end and download the entire customer matrix, insert the number of reward points they should have under their new number, then upload all of the data back into the system. Something that you can only do when you are closed for the day. So many things with revel are like this. Something that should be simple is the most cumbersome thing ever. 2. Customers cant fill in their own information on the customer facing display which leads to lots of inputting errors. 3. The only way collected customer emails link into your email program is if you pay a hefty monthly fee (per pos station) for a third party app. 4. If a customer chooses to have their receipt emailed to them, the system does not collect that email and sync it to their customer identification. 5. In Canada here, there are no Province options when filling out customer details so we can't even collect their address properly. 6. Want to send a coupon to your top 50 customers? Good luck There is no report that you can run for that. Tons of data. No way to mine it. Have fun paying a third party to mine your data for you. 7. Want to know who purchased an item on a specific day? Once again, all this data, with no reports to mine it. 8. GLITCHY! Open orders hanging open, customer reward points not being accrued correctly, and weird little things like pop up balloons that slow down transaction time by 5 seconds, customer list not being alphabetical, orders re-opening hours later showing few cents owing on it, lag time between info going up to the cloud and back down to the stations. (a customer wants to exchange something they bought 5 minutes ago? They have to go to the same pos station they bought it at as the sale will not show up on the other stations for hours). Items that we sell by the each suddenly show an inventory of 1.86 units, where did that .14 of a unit go? 9. CUMBERSOME, the procedures for creating gift cards, processing returns, creating a customer, linking that customer to a reward card. All of it is just so damned cumbersome, takes so many taps on the ipad and is not intuitive....even for our millennial cashiers. 10. The sales people flat out lie. I asked really specific functionality questions from our sales person, who flat out lied about the systems capabilities. Then dropped us like a hot potato once he had our money. I spent the next month chasing Revel to make sure that the install happened before we opened. This attitude of sale first, customer service last, follows through. The hubs that they sold us are glitchy and faulty. We complained about them for a full year. Then we got an email offering us their new and improved network hubs. So basically they sold me crap. Knew that they sold me something that didn't work. Then offered a discount on selling the replacement to me. 11. The Customer Management system does very little. Once again, we had to pay a third party to figure out who our top customers were, then go through their profiles one by one to gather their emails to send them all an email to offer them a reward for being a top customer. 12. You can't redeem multiple rewards at once, or process a refund without a customer making a purchase(we sell milk in reusable glass bottles that the customer gets money back when they bring back their bottle, you can't process this if they just come back to return the bottle without making a purchase), or or process two refunds and a reward under the same transaction. So many glitchy things. 13. Someone will reply to this saying there are no open tickets on our account. And this is true. Because the reply to all of these things is that the feature doesn't exist and I should put in a request for a new feature. Which I have done. Repeatedly over the last 3 years. And here we are, still calling revel support asking why if you sell systems in Canada can I not enter a Canadian address in the system. 14. Poorly trained staff. We are a seasonal business and each spring when we open up, we have to have revel support enter some identification numbers on the back end to have their system work with our payment processor monaris (the only one they offer). It always takes several weeks of my calling back and sitting on hold to get this simple thing done. Every time. This is what it's like calling revel every time. I'm sure that there are lots of weird glitchy things with every system out there but revel really appears as though it was built poorly from the outset and has software flaws that can not be changed. One of my managers spends 10-20 hours per week working on fixing revel errors, calling customer service, figuring out how the system works now that there is another update, writing detailed training manuals for our staff to us the system. It's just so time consumptive and terrible. It makes it all the worse that revel folks just repeat the party line and don't actually look for solutions to the system problems. "Fill in a feature request form" It's like they've all drunk the kool-aid and have become automatons controlled by an evil wizard named Revel.

timothy
Artigos esportivos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Poor billing practices after cancellation requested

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I think it's overpriced and too time-consuming inputting modifiers and making changes to suit our business needs

Vantagens:

I got to keep the really expensive iPad. My workers made a lot of money in overtime because of the time on the phone with customer support troubleshooting problems with the software.

Desvantagens:

As a business owner please do your due diligence and run from this company. After calling to stop the recurring billing from Revel and receiving a ticket 1245556, which stated it was being sent to billing department for cancellation. Revel continued to bill until i contacted them a second time. Their excuse of needing to speak to someone in client relations first before they would cancel the service. No indication when the 1st request to cancel was made that I had to call or speak to anyone else. They go on and on about company policy and how I don't see it their way. Someone calls to cancel a service, as a responsible business you cancel it, you don't leave the account open and continue to bill. If I say cancel, I don't need a sales guy calling from customer relations to offer incentives or to gather facts about his product or why am I leaving. Stop wasting customer's time having them speak to multiple people just to have you stop taking money out of their account month after month.

há 7 anos

Hi Timothy, I do apologize for the inconvenience and added frustration. Revel has a policy in place to protect our customers which requires our customers to cancel their account with our customer service team specifically. Unfortunately, if they are unable to reach you, it can prolong the process. I have shared your feedback with our leadership team as we do understand that the experience has been a frustrating one - not what we want for our customers. Regards, Sarah, Community Manager at Revel

Peter
Restaurantes, 11–50 funcionários

Trust the Bad Reviews

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: For the sake of easy reading, I will simply say that at 49 years old, I have never had a worse experience in terms of product capability, professionalism within a company, accountability, and most of all, service. So bad was the product and service, that I willing gave up the initial expense, to allow myself to walk away from any contractual obligation. And this was after only months of use. There is too much negative to put down in a review. We literally had issues with every system of the program: setting up the system, the loyalty program, programming the system, credit card processing, state taxes, and revel not understanding restaurants and the nomenclature of the industry. Advice: Look for a system that clearly outlines their service obligations. Make sure that you are able to speak to someone in the company, and not to an outsourced panel of phone answers who's only response is, "I am sorry that you are having this problem" and who are in no way able to offer solutions to your issues. You will spend hours on the phone during the life of your revel relationship pulling out your hair, yelling things at people overseas that are not typically in your vocabulary or character to say, and ultimately so frustrated that you too, will be looking for ways out of this bad relationship.

Few

Many

há 7 anos

Hi Peter, I am sorry to hear you had such a poor experience and that we weren't able to turn it around for you. It is definitely not characteristic of our platform or current Customer Support structure. I took a look at your history and I see that you have not been a customer for some time now and that your primary issue stemmed from networking - if the networking is not functioning properly, of course, it can cause problems, and it can sometimes be environmental. We have definitely made a lot of advances since you were a customer and we now offer an Apple Ethernet Connect solution which solves trickier situations. I am just sorry we weren't able to offer this option to you formerly. Regardless, your feedback is appreciated. - Sarah, Community Manager at Revel

Owner/GM, EUA
Restaurantes, 51–200 funcionários

Not a fan

1,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: I am not happy with the system. I don't think my training was great, we continue to have issues and I spend too much time on the phone attempting to fix things. Mobile devices and gift cards are still an issue. I have not been able to devote the time needed to fix the discount issues. I have had mixed results

Vantagens:

Mobile ordertakers. However they are a constant problem and we continue to have issues with them.

Desvantagens:

Difficulty with spitting guest checks. Cause multiple challenges with discounts. Overall discount platform. Difficult to use and not meeting my needs. Gift card have been a consistent problem with much time spent on the phone with support people, but still no resolution. Too many issues overall. Today the credit cards didn't work because of some technical issue in support. They got it fixed and it worked fine for a few hours then it stopped working again. Too many issues that steal too much of my time. the system should be working for me, but instead It seems to make my job harder.....

Steven

Revel Systems is a JOKE with TERRIBLE tech support

1,0 há 6 anos

Desvantagens:

Revel systems has been nothing but a joke since I have gotten it. Owner's can't reassign delivery orders to a new driver? Drivers are able to cash drop to NO WHERE when the wrong till is used? I can't check another drive in, as an owner, on my log in without it going into MY virtual till? Once again, Revel Systems is a JOKE to use as a delivery POS system. The support team is absolutely clueless, everyone has to talk to their higher up colleague just to tell me they can't do anything about it. At this point, I have more knowledge then some of these techs that are from Lithuania. Terrible TERRIBLE customer service, TERRIBLE product, and TERRIBLE value for what you get.

há 6 anos

Hi Steven, I am sorry that Delivery Management and Virtual Tills are causing some frustration. It sounds like there are settings that could use an audit to ensure that both features are being used correctly. I have located two articles that would help explain how Virtual Tills work and how each employee should be set up under Employees - Role Permissions, as well as a few articles on Delivery Management. Once the two are set up correctly for your particular business operations, your issues would be resolved. https://support.revelsystems.com/hc/en-us/articles/209483726-Till-Management-Guide https://support.revelsystems.com/hc/en-us/articles/205526155-Delivery-Management-Settings https://revelsystems.com/revel-university/delivery-management-overview/ In terms of our Support team, they work very hard to troubleshoot any issues and we do see that you worked with a Database Engineer, who, yes, is based in Lithuania. Truthfully, it doesn't get much better than working with an engineer to resolve software issues regardless of where they are located. Revel also offers extremely affordable Account Management services that would allow you to walk through the many Settings Revel offers, help you get Virtual Tills and Delivery Managment set up to best suit your needs. Hope the articles help in the meantime. Best Regards, Sarah at Revel

Jack
HR & Operations, Reino Unido
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Powerful tool but sometimes clunky

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Usually works very well, not my favourite because of user experience and aesthetics however.

Vantagens:

it enabled us to move to contactless ordering and payment online during pandemic restrictions.

Desvantagens:

I find it looks quite ugly, the design architecture does not feel as intuitive to me as other competing products I've used. Setup was quite gruelling. Restrictions on what card terminals can now be used with the software feels like a step back.

Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Unreliable

2,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: When it works it's great. Waaayyyyy too much down-time and too much difficulty getting back up. Not very reliable.

So aggravating.

Unreliable.

Santiago
Administrator, Costa Rica
Fonte da avaliação

Best and more robust system in the market

Vantagens:

The best thing about this System is the easy and intuitive interface. It greatly facilitates the operations of the day and allows us to always work in a better way. It has, also, a number of options and improvements that allow me to adapt to my needs, especially the part of the discounts. They are the best!

Desvantagens:

The bad thing is the implementation, being such a complete software it takes a long time to configure all the functions to your liking to work in a better way. However, with practice and patience, it is possible to get ahead.

há 6 anos

Hi Santiago, Thank you so much for the 5-stars! So glad to hear that Revel is working well for your business. Our product team has worked hard to make improvements to the Discount functionality so it's great to hear that you are a fan! Revel is definitely robust and can take a bit of extra time to configure, but, we agree, that once you get it set up for your business, you will be happy about your decision. Thank you again! Cheers, Sarah at Revel

Mia
President, EUA

Mias Cafe

Comentários: Excellent!

Vantagens:

Very user friendly and great tech support

Desvantagens:

I liked all aspects of REVEL, sometimes I had a few cc issues, but were resolved

Julie
Visitor Services Manager, EUA
Museus e instituições, 11–50 funcionários

Revel System as Inventory Management

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall experience is good as we are familiar with the system. Revel support is generally helpful when issues require additional assistance/experience to navigate.

Vantagens:

POS interface is intuitive and easy to use and easy to train staff to use in everyday sales operations.

Desvantagens:

Revel backend is confusing until one is familiar with abilities. POS interface can prove confusing for processing returns and exchanges of Merchandise. The sales interface can be clunky for processing larger orders.

Guy
Chef-Owner, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great system for our needs and wonderful sales and implementation team!

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: I have a hodgepodge of software doing different things and using different printers...Revel Up has integrated all my systems into one system and one set of printers

Vantagens:

Having detailed and well-thought-out software with lots of controls and options has made our business run much better.

Desvantagens:

I can't close out and email an invoice from the POS system...It lists payment as "deposit " instead of paid.

Emma
Reino Unido
Restaurantes
Fonte da avaliação

Good - but has great mobile app partner in PepperHQ

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Revel itself is a solid system, but it was not until we integrated it with a mobile app platform (one of their partners, who seem to only work with Revel) that we really started to get a return on investment from the Revel system. The two systems work brilliantly together and have transformed not only the customer experience, but also our operational efficiency. Revel itself is only part of the solution, Pepper HQ - check them out at http://pepperhq.com - is the key to unlocking the value and extending the features within Revel and I think Revel have been very clever getting these guys to partner with them - massive advantage over any other EPOS provider.

Vantagens:

as I said the best thing out the solution is that it integrates so well with our mobile app from Pepper http://pepperhq.com

Desvantagens:

not the greatest support; people seem to leave the company all the time...