15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Reward Gateway

Sobre Reward Gateway

A plataforma de participação do funcionário da Reward Gateway reúne reconhecimento estratégico, comunicações, pesquisas com funcionários e descontos.

Saiba mais sobre o Reward Gateway

Vantagens:

The fact that it interfaces so well with ADP is a huge plus and I do like the employee home page. Other than that not much to write home about (including how insanely confusing the admin side is).

Desvantagens:

Some products are not as smooth to use - SmartBlogs; we have' Manager' and 'All' smart blogs, sometimes one message needs to go to both but there is no way just to tick a box on the platform.

Notas do Reward Gateway

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Reward Gateway tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 319 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Reward Gateway antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (319)

Joel Neil
Joel Neil
Specialist Recruiter, Reino Unido
Produção audivisual, 10.000+ funcionários

Very Simple!

Vantagens:

So easy to work with the product, many quick features, and the employees can be recognised with real time social interactions such as anniversary or hard work. Big companies use this as well.

Desvantagens:

Cancelling a transaction could be a headache.

Dean
Managing Director, Reino Unido
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários

Great product and company

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Having the software has helped us with staff retention and communication. A really good overall experience with a pro-active company.

Vantagens:

An innovative company that are continually improving the product. Reward Gateway deliver a bespoke product whilst working closely with their clients to ensure they deliver maximum engagement from the platform. Great features for employees and employers with good reporting tools

Desvantagens:

Reports are sent by the account manager, it would be helpful to have the analytics at our fingertips. I believe this is something currently being worked on.

Associate Director, People Systems & Operations, EUA
Biotecnologia, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

GRAIL's Review

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Visually appealing, simple to use for employees. Terrible from an admin user POV if integrating with an HRIS- no rules engine means we have to manually script all the rules into our CSV file before loading into Rewards Gateway. Not being able to "skip" levels or "send back" awards during the approval process is hugely limiting and creates a bad user experience on approvals.

Vantagens:

Easy to use from an employee perspective

Desvantagens:

No rules engine for approval process: No way for the system to skip approvers if they've already approved earlier in the cycle (example, Manager may also be the budget owner or HRBP. End of approving twice for the same person). No rules engine for approval process: No way for system to recognize and skip a person approving as themselves. No rules engine for approval process: Cannot use management chain or any other rule for assigning approvers at different approval levels. (Have to script this into the SFTP file and manually maintain). i.e. level 1 approver: use nominees line manager. Or approver 2: route approval to nominee's HR Partner. Or line 3: all people in department x, route to x for approval. For direct cash awards that are paid outside of the platform (i.e. what GUILD calls non-monetary awards), there's no way to edit the suggested amount or "Send Back" the step to prior step. Means if an amount changes through the approval process, we have to cancel the award, ask the Nominator to resubmit, then go through the entire approval process again. Clients have very limited configuration options available compared to what GUILD support can do. Means we need to submit a ticket for basic set-up. Example: we'd like to limit the number of nominations a person can receive (example 1 per month) to help avoid duplicate awards for the same body of work. This is possible on the platform, but only GUILD admins can set it up. Pictures are not diverse (4 white males)

ano passado

Hello John, Thanks you for your feedback. We aim to provide the greatest possible experience to our customers, but we're sorry to hear that your experience was just an average one. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your program. I would love to connect with you directly to hear your feedback and talk about how we can improve the admin experience! Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Sharon Fagan Director of Client Success

Stefany
VP, HR, EUA
Bancos, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing product for engagement

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am super happy with Reward Gateway, can't say enough great things about the service, the platform, and the product. It's an amazing product.

Vantagens:

Ease of use Customer Service Quick response time Effectiveness of recognition and rewards Shopping site is a bonus

Desvantagens:

There is NOTHING I dislike about this product,super happy with it.

Faith
Customer Service Specialists., Quênia
Agricultura, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Secret experts use Reward Gateways on daily basis.It is the best software to sparkle your work.

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Customer service is very good in Reward Gateway.It has exemplary features which boosts communication and goals among my employees.Using it was the best option ever.

Vantagens:

This is the most influential software for legends because it brings strategic recognition and communication among employees.it is the most guaranteed way to great team work.Aligns all the goals and vision of employees.This software really boosted my employees skills and vision.

Desvantagens:

I have no problem with this software infact it has done wonders for me and that's why I can confidently recommend it to anyone with a similar problem as mine.

Nick
Reward Director, Reino Unido
Serviços financeiros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Improving recognition and employee understanding of their rewards

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: As a business they are very easy to work with. They are responsive to queries and issues, and their account management is proactive and helpful. Pricing feels fair for the value and quality of the service.

Vantagens:

Reward gateway helps us bring all our reward and benefits information into one reward portal. Employees can find out bout all the benefits, including links to the relevant forms, terms and guides. They can also save from a huge selection of discounted sites, and earn cashback, which is very popular. The recognition tool is quick and easy enabling peer to peer recognition and monitored awarding of shopping vouchers for larger achievements. On top of that you get the total reward statement, which shows employees the value of all the rewards and benefits that they enjoy.

Desvantagens:

I think the format could do with updating. It's not bad but compared to some more whizzy sites it looks a bit static.

Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for engagement!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We keep working to improve engagement through the platform. The service team at Reward Gateway is amazing and always so responsive and great to work with.

Vantagens:

The ease of use and ability to make changes is key. The team enjoys the eCards and opportunities to recognize one another. Great tool for engagement!

Desvantagens:

I would like to be able to run more detailed reports (for example, specifics on each of the eCards - who is using them and what is said vs. just knowing the percentage of usage).

Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The Brand Integrity platform is simple to use, functional and customizable for employee recognition.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It allows for me to recognize co-workers in a way that mimicked social media as it allows for all employees to see the recognition once posted

Vantagens:

The system is user friendly and allows for the user to entire a multitude of recognition options and titles. The system is also visually pleasing which always makes a system rank higher in favorability.

Desvantagens:

The options used by the company I work for has the user title the recognition, write a blurb for the recognition as well as then select categories that the recognition falls into. It's cumbersome and I often find myself reluctant to take the time to do them as coming up with a title can be cumbersome for me.

Simon
Simon
Head of Group Benefts, Reino Unido
Materiais de construção, 10.000+ funcionários

Excellent product

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Has been a mainstay of our benefit offering for a number of years.

Vantagens:

Flexible, easy to use with a great app. Our colleagues engage with this software more than any other Benefit offering we have.

Desvantagens:

Back end customer support needs a bit of modernising but that is in play.

Software, 51–200 funcionários

Easy to use

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It has been solid.

Vantagens:

There are lots of options to choose from. The different types of perks are organized in a way that it is easy to find.

Desvantagens:

There could be some additional perks added and make it perks based on your geo location.

há 4 anos

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. You can find perks based on your geo location by navigating to the Rewards and Perks page in the Fond mobile app and selecting the map icon located in the top left of the screen. This will show perks near you. You can also search perks by location using the location-specific category feature on the Fond website. If you have additional questions about this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected].

Jennifer
Workforce Development Manager, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 501–1.000 funcionários

Beautiful But Not User Friendly

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I appreciate that we can acknowledge individuals at a company wide platform. I think we would benefit from greater support for ongoing implementation projects, flyers and advertisements created by RG to promote sales in the discounts and shopping arenas and general maintenance processes to streamline the system.

Vantagens:

I have loved the ease of sending eCards for recognition for staff. I also like the options of adding important updates on extras our company is doing to a platform that can keep it all in a reference location without scrolling through emails.

Desvantagens:

As the acting administrator, some difficulties we've had include accurately and easily maintaining the employee database, having to create guides on using the software for our staff, getting questions answered timely and with complete information, having follow through from those who stated they would follow up. Turnover with our client success manager impacted holiday use. Implementation has been a struggle and support has not been readily accessible from one person so questions have to be reviewed from the beginning. Often several "success articles" were shared about a question with varying degrees of relatability to the question being asked. It continues to be trial and error.

Tom
Performance & Reward Specialist, Austrália
Entretenimento, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quality interface backed by intuitive functionality

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I appreciate the ease of use for our employees and for myself as an administrator. The service provided by Reward Gateway is also excellent, helping us to extract the most value possible from our investment.

Desvantagens:

Whilst the functionality works exactly as advertised, its been difficult to gain traction with our workforce in relation to the cashback feature (a totally on-line shopping experience).

há 7 anos

Hi Tom Thanks a lot for leaving us some great feedback on Capterra. It¿s great to hear such positive feedback on the interface and functionality. We understand how important user experience is to your people if they want to regularly engage with the platform, so this is a top priority with our team of developers. I¿m really pleased to hear that our service is hitting the mark also, I¿ll certainly pass that back to the team and give them a well done! As for gaining traction with Cashback, we have something coming soon which should help here! We¿ll be launching the employee app SmartSpending¿ this July, giving easier access to online Cashback purchases. This should really help and we can¿t wait to share more information on this soon. Thanks again for taking time out to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Megan

Cieran
Reward Manager, Reino Unido
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Inheritance is not always a windfall

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: If you inherit a hub it is only as good as the people before you. It doesn't take much effort to shape and build. Great service from my success manager, she is worth every penny and a bit more! Full of ideas and innovation. Really helped us build and develop a concept we can be proud of.

Vantagens:

I have used it for a couple of years at different organisations and it is constantly evolving and improving. You really need to immerse yourself in RGs sessions to keep up with the changes and what we could add in. Smart Spending

No TRS and not a true Flex Bens platform, difficult to reach online populations

R.J.
HR Officer, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

We've been very pleased with the SmartHub, it is easy to use and tailored to our needs.

Vantagens:

The hub is easy to use, visually engaging and can be tailored to our organisation and updated as and when needed. The site is easy to navigate and the search function is simple to use.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything I wouldn't like, the software works well and meets our organisational requirements.

há 7 anos

Hi Riikka, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra. Really pleased to hear that SmartHub® is helping you to achieve your objectives and that you're enjoying the user experience. It sounds like you're making the most of the segmentation and self-service functionality on offer. If there's anything we can do to make the experience even better for you, then please don't hesitate to let us know. Great having you as part of the community! Best wishes, Charlie

Hatty
HR & Office Coordinator, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Great experience

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The overal benefits have been saving money, it's also a great employee benefit. The site has had great feedback from team members.

Vantagens:

The site is great to use as both an administrator but also as employee. The security function as an admin is great but receiving a text message each time I log in.

Desvantagens:

It can be frustrating that two tabs open when being redirected from the main reward gateway site to the site of the shop that you are looking to shop on.

há 7 anos

Hi Hatty, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra, your feedback really helps us to improve the solution. It¿s great to see that you find the platform easy to use. We¿re obsessed about security, so have many measures in place to keep your employee data secure - one of those being the text message each time you login. I¿ve shared your frustration about the opening of two tabs with our Product Team. I believe this is one of systems we¿ve put in place so that Cashback is tracked correctly, however, we¿re always looking at how we can improve the user experience, so we¿ll see if there is a way to reduce this down to one tab. Finally, I¿m really pleased to hear that you and your colleagues are using the discounts to make your disposable income go further. As an avid user myself, I agree that it¿s a great employee benefit! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review. Best wishes, Charlie

Geoffrey
Global Benefits lead, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 201–500 funcionários

Fond for Marqeta

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Experience is good. The intention of the site is to get employees discounts on items that they are going to spend money on otherwise. Why pay full price if it is not needed.

Vantagens:

The search feature is the best of this product. You can simply and quickly find things you need without having to apply filters.

Desvantagens:

Some of the product offerings aren't tailored and thus I see a lot of items in my homepage that aren't anything i would ever use. I would we as an administrator could tailor what gets promoted.

há 4 anos

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I will pass your suggestion along to the appropriate team. If you have any additional insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected].

Rajeev
Sr.Manager, Índia
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Fond User Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very Good Tool

Vantagens:

Recognizing and Celebrating achievements of the team and peers, It has comments and likes just like facebook or Linkedin, any one in our company can see the achievements once recognized.

Desvantagens:

The setup is to select the Brady Values, but sometimes we may not be able to use it when we recognize tenure.

há 4 anos

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I encourage you to let your internal HR administrator know you'd like to add custom recognition occasions for work anniversaries in addition to those you already have set for company core values. If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help.

Dan
HR Business Partner, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

Works really well, never had an issue

Vantagens:

I like you can access it on many platforms. I regular use it on my smartphone. I also like that there is a large amount of retailers on there to choose from

Desvantagens:

Some of the offers on it are quite low. Great to see some bigger savings.

há 7 anos

Hi Dan Thanks for the top mark review of SmartHub. It¿s great to hear that you find it works really well within your organisation. A lot of our traffic comes from mobile these days, so it¿s important that the user experience is really high in that area. We¿re further enhancing the mobile experience when we launch the SmartSpending¿ app in July, which you¿ll be sure to hear about. I hear you on some offers being quite low. We do push our retailers to give us the most generous offering that¿s attainable. Some retailers work to such low margins that the room for discount is quite minimal. We try to make the best call whether to list an offering if it¿s on the smaller side - it helps if it¿s a popular brand! Thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate it! Best wishes, Megan

Teresa
Vice President, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

A great employee engagement and recognition tool

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far our overall experience is very positive. We had an amazing implementation specialist and anytime we ask for help in the chat feature, we receive immediate support.

Vantagens:

Since we launched the platform, we've seen lots of engagement in the awards and recognition section of the platform. Our managers enjoy being able to offer monetary rewards in real time and recognizing their employees so that the whole company can celebrate their success!

Desvantagens:

Would be good to offer a how to on writing the blogs, we created one but one wasn't offered by Reward Gateway. Would be nice to see the activity happening in the blogs more prominently like we do for the recognition and rewards as well as the option to add a GIF/meme as a reaction. Also, when the product was sold to us, we were told that it integrated with other software like Teams. In reality, we set up the integration. I think it would be good to be more clear on what integration means to someone not in IT.

Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Impossible to get a refund

1,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: I made a transaction via Reward Gateway, which I had to cancel.They are unwilling to liaise with the retailer and simply said that cannot provide me with the refund (more than £400) and suggested to give this voucher to a family or friends if I am not going to use it with one year.They will be taking money from my salary for a year.They blame the retailer and the retailer blames them...

Vantagens:

Poor customer support, lack of respect and hugely unhelpful

Masha
EVP HR (Interim), Reino Unido
Telecomunicações, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We chose Xexec because we trusted them to deliver globally with multiple award schemes – financial and non-financial. Their expertise is excellent and, unlike many other companies, you do not get “handed over” to someone with less knowledge or experience once you’ve signed the contract! The first reaction from our employees has been very positive and we’re seeing a high volume of usage for Ecards and nominations for our financial award schemes.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, engaging portal and excellent expertise in the Xexec team. We implemented a complex programme across 19 countries within 6 months and have had very few issues and great feedback and usage.

Desvantagens:

The only real downside is that Xexec seem to be very popular! Sometimes they were challenged to respond as quickly as we would have liked, or spend more time with us, but we were operating on a very short timeline. We didn’t end up spending much face time with the team, so if that is something that you expect, make sure to flag this and schedule it early on.

Alyssa
Sr. HR Generalist, EUA
Biotecnologia, 51–200 funcionários

Great start for your Employee Recognition Program

Vantagens:

Reward Gateway's implementation period was fast. Customer support is attentive. If you're looking for integrating an Employee Recognition program, they have all the features you need to be successful. Their marketplace is great too, and employees can really pick and choose how to claim their awards. Also, they're actively adding new features!

Desvantagens:

Customization of reports (especially for determining ROI or employee usage) can be better. You're limited to pre-made reports that you might not even use in the long run.Also, customization of names. The system prefers legal names but some employees go by preferred names. It would be great to have the option of using preferred names to make rewards and recognition more personalized.There are lots more improvements to be had, but I know the team is updating features periodically.

Paul
Sr Data Analyst, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Recognition Points rule the world!

Vantagens:

It's easy to give recognition to coworkers! It shows appreciation and ability to express gratitude by giving points! Options to redeem, especially gift cards are easy to browse and select!

Desvantagens:

I would say more options can be added. Various travel credits things like airport parking discounts and local deals are very limited right now

há 4 anos

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I have passed your offer suggestions along to the appropriate team. In the future, you can use our 'Request a Perk' feature to directly submit requests for additional offers to be added as Fond options at your company. If you have questions regarding this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] and I will be happy to provide assistance.

Diane
ACH Specialist, EUA
Bancos, 51–200 funcionários

Recognize Team Players

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: A great tool to say Thank You to others company wide and a nice reward system to be able to cash in points for yourself!

Vantagens:

Very easy to navigate and use. A wonderful tool to recognize other employees for going the extra mile and helps us to be very aware of the internal customer service that we are giving. And the rewards page has a large variety of items that you are able to chose from when cashing in your points.

Desvantagens:

Being an employee who uses it to recognize other employee's, I have not found a downside yet

Rachael
HR Programs Lead, Canadá
Veterinária, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Review of Reward Gateway

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: overall it is a fairly average experience. look into your customer support feature.

Vantagens:

really enjoy the social recognition wall and the survey builder is good. the hub creation is nice because everything is customizable

Desvantagens:

Support is a challenge and it takes a lot of time to get a correct answer from them. We currently do not have an account exc. and the one before lacked customer service skills. the upload feature is very poor.