15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Timely

O software de salão Timely administra toda a sua empresa a partir de qualquer dispositivo. É muito fácil gerenciar calendário, clientes, equipe, estoque, gerar relatórios e muito mais!

Saiba mais sobre o Timely

Desvantagens:

When we brought it to their attention, they informed us that the problem we have with their software is why a lot of salons choose to leave Timely or not subscribe to Timely.

Notas do Timely

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Timely tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 700 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Timely antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (700)

Mark William
Mark William
Chef / Content Creator, Austrália
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado

Easy to use

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Solved our previous complicated process of clients booking online.

Vantagens:

Ease of use - very easy for our non technical staff to get using it. Simple UI makes it like other familiar software. I love the integration with Google Contacts and Google Calendar - our clients are impressed when we answer phone calls using their name.

Desvantagens:

- They recently introduced packages - but they can't yet be booked online by clients. We have a work around in our setup - but it causes a bit more admin work. - I'd also like to see more options for the rules around when consult forms are sent out. - International clients have trouble booking with us - since you can only allow clients with the same phone country code as the business to book in online. - Having some difficulty with Mailchimp integration - we've switched to Timely > Zapier > Mailchimp instead of Timely > Mailchimp directly.

Bonita
Owner/Lash & Brow Stylist, Austrália
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo

I love Timely

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: 10/10 love every step I've taking with timely.

Vantagens:

Timely has been super easy to use, the help guides are very explanatory. I think I have only had to contact the timely team 2 or 3 times in the 3 years I have been using timely. It has made my business work so much more smoothly with less admin required from me (I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the other admin work there is)

Desvantagens:

I cannot think of any right now but I love that you have feedback links handy so if something feels like it could be improved the button is right there. I don't have to stop what i'm doing to let you know what my thoughts are.

Ray
Owner/Operator, Austrália
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I don't even know where to start!

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It should work well for a single person operator looking for basic scheduling/tracking of appointments but if you've got a multiple staff and lots of products, definitely consider other options first. Timely has a lot of growing to do and at the current rate, it's going to be a very long growth!

Vantagens:

The support team is fantastic and the application itself 'looks' great. Looks are very deceiving though. The most basic functions work well. Beyond that, there are plenty of issues, including lots of unfinished features.

Desvantagens:

Far too many features are left unfinished. Every time something new is released I'm left somewhat shocked how basic functionality that could complete the feature is left out. Even Stock Management is tedious and unituitve. Something basic like not being able to make recurring appointments that have more than 1 service. Limited to a total of 160 characters for SMS. Sales Reports report incorrect/misleading figures. No customer accounts. No loyalty system. Can't create custom value gift vouchers on the fly (they all need to be preset amounts). If you have more than one staff member, you're going to be in for more surprises - good luck to you! There is far too many things to mention. I could go on but hopefully you get the point. Approach the application with caution, and if it means paying for additional month or two to PROPERLY test it out, do it! It could save you a lot of grief in the long run. Timely say they care about customer feedback but in the 2.5 years we've been using it, very little has been done to improve even basic functionality. In fact, not a single one of the things I've mentioned above has been addressed in that time. Given all the new (incomplete) features being released without first addressing the swarm of issues currently present is further proof.

Darlene
Senior Accountant, Filipinas
Contabilidade, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Efficient and Reliable: A Timely Review

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Ease of use. This is what I always look at when availing or using products. As a busy individual, I would want to use something that does not require so much of my time. Timely helps me with my time management, Helps me book appointments with ease with zero to no errors.

Desvantagens:

At first, I struggled using timely as it was my first time using scheduling software and I had limited technical experience

Isabel
Beautician, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect System for a single user

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall my experience with timely has been great. I recommend it to all my other friends who are beauticians. It’s helped me to elevate my business 100%.

Vantagens:

Timely has been instrumental in my business becoming more serious and structured. I love timely in all aspects but the ones that stick out to me are TimelyPay - it is so seamless and gives me peace of mind if a client no shows, my clients also find it so handy when they don’t have to bring their purse. I also love all of the reports, it helps me with my tax return at the end of the year and the Future Value report is great for seeing what you will be earning that month. I also love the timely aesthetic it’s clean simple modern and fresh.

Desvantagens:

I wish with the reports where you can chose what length of time you want to see we had a “Next Month” option instead I have to use “Specific Date Range”. Other than that one issue I don’t have anything bad to say about timely!

Stephanie
Managing director, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Suits all of our business needs.

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall timely hasn’t failed my business or my clients in the last 4 years of using it.

Vantagens:

We love that the online booking is easy and seem less for clients with step by step customisation. From packages to individual treatments & gift vouchers the set up of each part is easy. The tracking & reporting is clear & gives insight to everything we need.

Desvantagens:

Would love easier integration with Xero - each sale is forwarded as it’s own invoice - would love just the daily totals to be integrated.

Monique
Beauty Therapist, Austrália

Beauty Owners review of Timely

Vantagens:

There is honestly so much to love. I think it's all seem less and therefore everything together is just great

Desvantagens:

One thing for me is that I wish I could choose to have deposits taken for only new clients when they book online, not every client when they book online, as once they are on my books and a regular I don't have a need to charge the deposit

Sophie
Beauty / laser therapist, Reino Unido

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Love timely - fantastic booking system

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Love timely - few issues lately which were adding vat to vouchers which I can’t take off so have stopped selling online and a booking fee which disappeared with no invoice - were resolved quickly and efficiently by the timely team

Vantagens:

Ease of use for clients allows me to get on with my day while clients book online and captures booking fees

Desvantagens:

Would like to add self employed staff on to manage diaries or even employed gets costly adding them on if they are only in a few days a month

Iliyan
Manager, Bulgária
Serviços jurídicos, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

A powerful and very useful time tracking tool

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: For sure, my brief experience up to now shows the program is very useful, much more than expected!Please consider adding n option to automatically issue invoices on the basis of the generated reports (or synching this feature with another outside invoicing program?). This will save the business a lot of time and will make you stand out from the competition!

Vantagens:

It's the calendar syncing. Please work on better syncing with Outlook Calendar.Other than that, Timely is very user-friendly. The mobile app is not so much, one needs to navigate through several screens to find the necessary tools. There a lot of options on the app you can explain better how to be used

Desvantagens:

I am missing the synching with the Outlook Calendar. Sometimes, the program doe not run fast enough when prompted initially. Also, some lagging occurs from time to time. There is a delay sometimes in connecting via the app too but not too often.

Melissa
Fonte da avaliação

Great software for salon users

Comentários: Great experience

Vantagens:

Everything is online. Can manage my business well from home and easy for team to use

Desvantagens:

Very expensive and price has gone up significantly since I started using it in 2015

Susan
owner, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

This is the closest to perfect I have found in scheduling software for hair salons.

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The absolute best part of this software, that sooooo many companies are missing, is the ability to set up your appointments for double-booking/power-booking/piggy-back appointments. Whatever you want to label the method of scheduling, it is a method that almost every single successful hair stylist uses so we can take an appointment during the time that hair color is processing. These guys also make it very relaxing if you plan to have more service providers in the future. You will not need to calculate a higher rate when the big day comes. That one is also a rare and beautiful gem in the world of salon software! The online booking widget and mini-website are customizable, look sharp and they optimized for mobile websites. It even works with WIX!They also have email campaigns, reminders via email and SMS/ text messages. You can decide at what time intervals your messages go out. This is super handy if you tend to goof up when rescheduling a client. The default is set for 10 minutes and I think it's perfect. If you accidentally put someone down 15 minutes later than intended and move it when you realize 3-4 minutes later, your customer will only get one notification. The correct one. Very cool!

Desvantagens:

There isn't anything that I "dislike" about the software. There are a couple of things that should be implemented that are a bit mind-boggling as to why they are not already. Such as tips... That is probably the most annoying thing I have found. You have to create a product named "Tip" and add it every time that your customer tips you, which is every single sale. It's not a huge problem when you are checking the customer out. The headache comes later when you are doing your accounting and you have to do separate calculations, rather than just sending it straight over to your accountant. The last booger is that the texts/SMS are not included in the plan price. You must purchase them separately. However, this could be a "pro" for those that don't want to use the SMS feature. Surely the price would be higher if they were included.

Lauren
Director, Nova Zelândia
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

Streamlined our business and saves time!

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: We implemented Timely into our company just over a year ago. We switched from WorkEtc, as we wanted not only to support local business, but also needed a system that would allow online booking for clients, and send text and email reminders to our clients. Timely is around $20 cheaper per month for the subscription, and the text reminders are extremely cost effective. As the text is automated, clients are less likely to reschedule because they have to pick up the phone to do so, rather than just texting a person back. Our 'no-show' rate has dropped to about 1% (from 5-10%). We run a photography studio, so Timely wasn't exactly built for our style of business (multiple locations on certain days with certain staff), but a few phone calls with the help desk, and a few hours of playing around with the system, we worked out how to make Timely work for us. I wish we had switched sooner! The ability for clients to book online is INVALUABLE. I know I always remember to book things at 11pm at night when i'm lying in bed, and i know our clients do too!
No more emailing dates and times back and forth, clients saying 'let me check with my partner' and by the time they email back, the time is no longer available and we are back at square one.
We also have comments from clients who say how convenient it is that we have online booking, it makes look efficient and professional which is great for business.
The only con (which turned into a Pro) is that we had to integrate MailChimp into our business, as WorkEtc had a mail service inside it, however the Timely Team were extremely helpful in helping us set our tags on our current database, and help us import our database, so there was a smooth transition from one system to Timely. (Which is saying something, have you ever tried switching internet providers? Awful!)
I feel we also get a better response, as the MailChimp emails are much more attractive, and the trackability of the emails was extremely helpful.
Thanks Timely for saving us time and money, you are definitely a bill that i enjoy paying, and you earn every last cent! PS - If you are thinking of using Timely, but think you don't have time to change systems, you don't have time NOT to change. Seriously, once you see how much time you save, and how many more bookings you'll get without even having to speak to anyone, you'll be like us, wondering why you didn't change sooner.

Resposta do Timely

há 9 anos

Hi Lauren! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your thorough review and love having you in the Timely family :-)

Jacob
Massage Therapist, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Spa Scheduling Software

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, I had a good experience with Timely and would be open to using the software again. However, I will most likely be shopping around to find a more effective software and maybe a cheaper one as well.

Vantagens:

I used this software as an employee at a spa that I worked for, for almost 2 years. I had a good experience with Timely and enjoyed most of its features. The most beneficial aspect of Timely is getting notifications about appointments made through Timely. Communication is key for a small business with a number of employees, Timely allowed management to bypass certain communications by utilizing Timely.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like all the content, options, and other features Timely offered. It was honestly very overwhelming trying to learn every aspect of Timely. I understand, having options is beneficial, but sometimes being simple is better. I was instructed by management to learn the software inside and out and it took quite a while to wrap my head around all the things Timely did and offered.

Resposta do Timely

há 4 anos

Hi Jacob, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Timely. I'm pleased that you enjoyed using our software and that we could help you communicate with your clients more effectively. I can imagine being tasked with learning our whole system could take some time; we try to build features that are really flexible to meet our customer's needs but that can add some complexities. We're always working to make things easier for our users though and have been running some projects to improve and simplify our core user flows. I hope you'll give us another look if you're ever in the market for scheduling software again :)

Adrian
, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Intuitive cloud based software that's easy to use and goes with your business.

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I saw a successful barbershop that I wanted to model my business on.
From there I wanted to know what booking software they were using because it was on an iPad.
Without any software training, a trial
period and my scissors in my hands it gave me the perfect edge (pun intended).

Vantagens:

Automatically sending out reminders via email and text makes me more profitable with less downtime. Online booking is like having someone book all your appointments for you, except without the cost. And considering 10-12 years ago hairdresser computer/software packages could cost you up to $12000 in upfront costs, Timely has a price I couldn't refuse.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I could think of would be to have a 'Next in line' or waiting list cue via the software to make it easier then writing them down manually and then booking them in. I think the Check out transaction area could be tweaked a little. When processing a sale it defaults to 'On Account' which is one extra click that I with I didn't have to do. If it was defaulted to Credit Card it would save the extra click on 70% of my transactions. Doesn't sound like much but it all helps.

Alana
Owner/ Registered Massage Therapist, Canadá
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, great customer support!

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Without Timely, I couldn't have expanded my business as much as I have. It brings a new level of organization to us that has allowed us to add more services, practitioners, and booking options. It's so nice for my practitioners to be able to log in and see their schedule ahead of time to be able to plan their day. It also makes it much easier for me to schedule our support staff when I can see the full schedule in one place and see when I need the extra help. The online booking feature has noticeably increased business and has also led to regular clients booking more frequently. I'm very grateful for this software and everything it allows us to do!

Vantagens:

Timely has streamlined so many aspects of my business, I can't imagine life without it! It's straightforward to use, and presents important information in a way that's super easy to understand.

Desvantagens:

Just little things. I wish I could select which users want email notifications when someone books with them without everyone having to receive emails. Little things like that, but I know it's a still a relatively new product and I've been impressed with how diligent Timely is with updating and improving.

Director, Austrália
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

Delivers brilliantly for this driving school

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Been working with Timely for nearly a year. From startup. I was looking for a software partner that would place me quickly in the market, and out in front of the competition. Timely has delivered all the way. I love the way that Timely automates customer bookings. Customers from my website or Facebook page can schedule a time that suits them and their favourite trainer, All I have to do is make sure the vehicles are not double-booked. SMS and emails flow to and from my customers automatically, and to staff, keeping us all informed of bookings. I love the way that I was able to code my website with Timely links, managing the promotion of services. I love the way that Timely works happy with eWAY. Customers can pay online, be sent invoices later - and when they do it shows up clearly in Timely. I love waking up in the morning and seeing a new booking from a new customer, already paid, showing on my Timely calendar. I love the way that Timely seamlessly connects with Xero. Same invoice number in both systems. Proper accounting rules govern the way they interact. When I discovered an error in the way GST was being processed between the two, it was the Timely crew that responded to my call for "help" with a solution. There's always room for improvement, but we're told the Timely techbots are probably working on them. They regularly release new ideas (gift vouchers, last Christmas; credit notes, last month). They tell me (email received while writing this review) that they're working on adding "Resources" to the scheduling, which might eliminate my double-booked vehicles. They regularly ask for feedback, and ask us to vote on the importance of particular improvements (works-in-progress). They respond to issues quickly. Hard to ask for more. And I am thankful for their price structure. The value of Timely to my business is far greater than I could afford (as a small business startup). I would find it very difficult to live without Timely, and wish them (and you) every success in the future. Hope you found my review helpful in making your decision. Drop me a line sometime.

Amber
Owner, EUA
, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Your Clients Will Love This Software!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I started out signing up with many other companies that offered the 30 day trials that Forb's Magazine selected as there top software companies for online booking systems. Out of all of the systems I had used Timely was by far for the money the easiest to navigate. Another wonderful aspect that I appreciated was when I had a question the tech support was quick at answering all of my questions, along with after adding all of my staff to the booking system they also said they had an easy experience with learning Timely. Our clients whether they are just coming in for there appointments with us or just leaving, we are consistently getting compliments on how easy it was to book there appointments with us online. When our clients are happy we're happy, so thank you Timely for making my job easier.

Vantagens:

How easy it is to navigate for us and our clients. Tech support. Clients Love this system! The email and text confirmations.

Desvantagens:

We would really appreciate having individuals staff members be able to set there own times for each service just as the can for there hours. We all don't work at the same pace depending on how experienced we are in our craft so to have everyone working on the same timeline makes it hard for the new stylists coming in.

Sally
Owner Operator, Austrália

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Many love this software, but it wasn't for me.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I think the quality was excellent. It was on the more expensive side but I guess you get what you pay for.

Vantagens:

I found it easy to use and had all the features you could need.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like that it was developed in the US, and I'm in Australia so I have now found a local product to use/support

Belinda
Hairdresser, Nova Zelândia

How Timely works for me

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Great software, easy to use and helps the everyday running of the salon run smoothly....

Vantagens:

I fine timely most beneficial for my company.most of all I find it easy to use and saves me alot of time in everyday tasks....

Desvantagens:

The only thing I can think of that could be beneficial to add would be more options under the reoccurring appointment option

Kyla
Owner /Operator, Nova Zelândia
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

I haven't looked back

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I have saved myself a lot of money since changing to an online service provider. I am really happy with the rapid response to questions or any problems I may have through the email service. It's great that things are simple to use not over complicated.

Vantagens:

What I like most is the easy access to all my bookings etc whether I be at work at home or out having a coffee.

Desvantagens:

Not sure whether its my computer being older or internet connection sometimes I find the selection you make e.g. service you have chosen wont appear and you have to re click it a couple of times before it will select. I think there was also something with the voucher set up when some body buys a voucher it would be good if there were some kind of tracking or code for every voucher sold as we manually keep track with expiry dates and voucher numbers in a book.

Charlotte

Love TIMELY

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Since switching to TIMELY I have been able to manage bookings for my business centrally. The reminder emails and Texts to customers help us minimise no shows and provide this value add consistently. Our busy customers welcome our reminders.
We are not using all of the TIMELY features and have chosen to manage our accounts via MYOB separately even though these 2 providers can be linked. We get more detailed information from MYOB directly. The features of TIMELY are constantly evolving and improving. I am looking forward to seeing the review feature, where customers can leave a review.
TIMELY's support is excellent and we always get a quick reply whenever we need help.

The ease of use.

Desvantagens:

I would like better integration with my MYOB software -Timely dumps sales into one account in MYOB but not a number of accounts to link sales to so you can't keep track of what areas of the business and what locations monthly sales are from. I have different locations and this info is vital so I can analyse profitability across my business.

Taha Burhan
Taha Burhan
Planning Specialist, Turquia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Easy way to rezervations

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Timely offers a simple and easy-to-use interface. Thus, you can adapt quickly without any support. Being easily accessible from mobile makes my job much easier. It makes the reservation process very practical for both me and my customers.

Vantagens:

It has greatly reduced my manual workload. It really allows you to manage your time much more effectively. I especially love their reminders, the option to create reminders from multiple channels is very convenient. In addition, thanks to their reporting, I get rid of making reports one by one.

Jasmine
EUA
, 11–50 funcionários

Social Health Association Review

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: It is a little time consuming for our purposes. It is easy to adjust most of time. It would be great to have a sort feature in the reports on just customer with future appointment status for quick access. It would really help out a great deal when I need to put together a quick report but have to search for all of these individually because I cannot look up the report for it. As a user, we have the option to create reasons why an appointment was not completed so I would really appreciate being able to go to reports, scroll down to customers, and search for the status of the appointments for that customer or all customers.

Vantagens:

I can color coordinate appointments.

Desvantagens:

There are not enough colors to code different kinds of appointments. There is no way to archive appointments for customers that occurred a year ago from their customer page.

Liz
Managing Director, Austrália
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

Amazing System Affordable and Efficient

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: It took me over 12 months to decide on a system after looking at the pros and cons of many systems. I decided on TIMELY and have not looked back.
As a specialize service that provides Cosmetic Tattooing, Beauty Services and Cosmetic Tattoo Training (sometimes throughout Australia), we needed a system that could allow us to book in treatments and groups, but also model appointments for the students learning Cosmetic Tattooing, on the same day.
We have been incredibly happy with our choice and would recommend TIMELY to other salons. The system is really easy to work and easy to add extra staff as you expand. The TIMELY staff are very helpful and they are constantly looking to improve the system.
I have no hesitation in recommending TIMELY, my only problem is I didn't start sooner.

easy to use,

Desvantagens:

Doesn't allow for fortnightly rosters.

Robin
Director, Reino Unido

Brilliant!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Marketing and customer service benefits increasing revenue

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Good value for money. No clunky or overly restrictive technology. Updated to keep up with marketing innovations and requirements.

Desvantagens:

Needs more versatility in customer notifications like more filters to select different email domain recipients. Because gmail email users can leave google reviews whereas if you don't have google account you can't so being able to target these customers to get reviews would be powerful. Also being able to add more than one add a button linking to a site of your choosing so you could have Facebook, Yell & Yelp for example