15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do ConnectWise Automate

Sobre ConnectWise Automate

As soluções Automate Backup and Storage fornecem proteção e recuperação de dados de máquinas físicas e virtuais. Faça um tour grátis.

Saiba mais sobre o ConnectWise Automate

Desvantagens:

Definitely full featured, but a little too pricey to be used for stand alone in house Corporate use, really designed more for MSP's.

Notas do ConnectWise Automate

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
3,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ConnectWise Automate tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 127 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ConnectWise Automate antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (127)

Daren
Daren
President, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Connectwise Automate

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are using Connectwise Automate for taking care of customers on a managed service contract.

Vantagens:

There are many, many features in Connectwise Automate that will help you help your customers with their computer needs.

Desvantagens:

Although the software is very feature rich, it seems very cumbersome and not easy to use from day one. In almost every step, we have had to take classes to figure out how to do things.

Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

If you have the money to spend, spend it.. if not.. there is other options`

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, I am very happy with Connectwise Automate and would continue to use the product. If you work in a critical industry, I wouldn't recommend this as being your only source of remote access since support is very slow and very unhelpful in most situations.

Vantagens:

The best part of this software is how robust the software is. When you purchase this software, you receive control and "WSUS" as part of your package. The software contains reports, pulls data on each computer, provides some integration and overall is a great automation and remote access tool.

Desvantagens:

Support is very slow to respond. Getting credits for downtime on their hosted web server is like pulling teeth. When you get into the chat queue, you may be waiting an hour or more for someone overseas who doesn't know how to fix the issue anyway. Then you have to wait until someone gets back with you when they "open a ticket." Honestly.... the only reason I WOULDN'T buy this software is their support system lacks ability for true support!

Internet, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Infrastructure review to perfection

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I think it has been an average work experience with conect wise, for this reason we lowered the level of work, we believe that it gives us ideas, it gives us a look from outside the company, we like this since it is not always good to get involved alone In solutions from the same company such as those offered by Google, you have to look at new horizons, in the same way the generation of infrastructure has its strengths and being able to monitor development remotely has had good results.

Vantagens:

We like to use this program with the team to be able to do a thorough review of our network and IT environments in general, it is always good to have an external look at our products and in their development it is crucial to be able to obtain good development ideas.

Desvantagens:

Security compliance in this sense is due, we believe that we have our own solutions that far exceed the capacity of Conect Wise, in this sense it does it wrong, we have obtained gaps and it is not compatible enough to be linked to another separate security system.

Benjamin
IT, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Should be call "Connectwise Autodraft"

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The business is a con. They tell you they have a "guarantee" which they make impossible to obtain. will continue to bill you regardless fo whether the product works or not.

Vantagens:

The software has its pros (connectwise screenconnect is the only good thing). The automation will automatically restart services or auto-approve and apply windows update on a schedule. When it isn't crashing or causing servers to crash that is.

Desvantagens:

It CONSTANTLY crashes. It will cause servers to crash. Only some automation features work. No support is ever avaaible to resolve issues. The ones that do respond don't know their own product.

Ian
Prevent Manager, EUA

Great For Ticketing and Monitoring

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: We have a great overall experience using ConnectWise Automate. It has helped us stay a leader in our industry and has made our MSP a better organization. We would highly recommend to any company looking to support remote clients effectively.

Vantagens:

The ticketing with ConnectWise automate and reporting is accurate and helps make business decisions. We are able to keep track of all our issues and then address them with the same software. We like how easy it was to setup and has been a great tool for all of our technicians.

Desvantagens:

We did not like how the agents will fail to install certain applications even though they are working on other agents. It's hard to decipher the logs to trouble shoot issues and administrators take some time to learn the program. There is a need for more third party patching options.

Sam
IT Support Technician, EUA
Rede de computadores, Profissional autônomo

Connectwise Automate

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Connectwise Automate is a critical part of my business that I use. I could not work without it and I really enjoy working with this tool!

Vantagens:

I really like the features that Connectwise Automate offers. The ability to remotely patch servers and endpoint devices is excellent.

Desvantagens:

The only issue we have with this software is the customer support and occasional instability of the software.

A Must for us!

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Great! I am still learning aboout it, but I love it.

Vantagens:

You can have everything in one single place, from tickets, to procurement and billing. Also, there are a lot of integrations available.

Desvantagens:

It is hard to deploy and understand how things work if you have not used it before.

Robert
Robert
IT Manager, Austrália
Química, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Powerful but inexpensive IT service and control platform.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's been positive. It is essential for supporting remote workes and in the times that are in it it's gotten more important. There is good functionality around software installs and we actually use it to build up our SOE when we have new machines. Ot deosnlt do anything other similar systems can;t do but it is very fit for purpose for a small IT team.

Vantagens:

There is a lot that it can do for a quite reasonable cost. IT is more suited for small or medium businesses as I don;t think it;s quite enterprise level but for control, scripting, monitoring and the like it is very good at what it does. It is also cloud based so can be accessed on any device with a browser.

Desvantagens:

It is not very good at monitoring. I can easily find out if computers have issues by selecting them but not really being notified that there may be a probelm. Scripting works well when it works but it's difficult to figure out if it's not worked and why.

Gerry
Gerry
Manager of Project Services, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 11–50 funcionários

Great tool for an MSP

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have been able to become much more efficient and organize our work much better.

Vantagens:

Allows for management of a wide view of devices across a variety of ecosystems. Easy to use and get up and running. Partner community is great.

Desvantagens:

Support leaves a lot to be desired. When can get in touch, takes several attempts to resolve issue.

Director of Managed Services, EUA
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The most advanced MSP RMM to grow your business off of.

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Exceptional insight into thousands of machines in an aggregate fashion. It would be impossible to offer some of the services that we do, without this product.

Vantagens:

This product has a uniquely limitless capacity for growing the operational process of managing computer systems. Great out of the box monitors and functionality. Unparalleled remote control. Large user community and expansive plugin ecosystem.

Desvantagens:

QA is is lacking on new releases. Support takes a long time, with the exception of down situations. Slow release cycles. Lots of legacy functionality that is deprecated litters the product. Exceptionally slow at times.

Shannon
Founder, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 2–10 funcionários

Beware of working with Conectwise Automate

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Terrible. Your RMM tool is really important and you want a company that is trying to help your business grow by having great additions for the platform and services that you can then offer your clients and perspective clients. Connectwise has wanted to exact as many dollars out of my pocket and have no intention of having a business relationship what so ever. In my 24 years in the industry I have never had a company treat me this way but they did and continue to. I have heard from 30+ other companies ceo's saying similar things that there is not partnership just a money grab.

Vantagens:

The remote program is really good. Very simple and quick when a caller has called in.

Desvantagens:

First year was good. At the beginning of the second year they doubled the cost saying "its in the contract" I said I want to cancel or fix the price and for a year we went around in circles. "ok we will do at the same price you just need to double your agents" I don't need more agents. Then I had a new person over and over. I then send a formal letter to cancel service and they say we won't except this. I have now asked twice to move to 25 agents and again the same thing is happening.

Senior Technician, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

Great Software with a great learning curve

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I've been using it for 2 years now. Overall I'm impressed with the software. "Screenconnect" software is brilliant, fast and reliable connections to your managed agents. Pricing is competitive for what it delivers however it is expensive. Make sure you NEED all of it's features before investing otherwise your potentially just burning money you don't need too. However the learning curve required to get the best from this software is vast, documentation is sparse. The documentation that does exist is out of date. For example the knowledge base article regarding configuring the agent to utilise a proxy server doesn't seem to match up with the latest version. You're left either fending for your self on the forums or waiting in line for a chat with their tech support, which to be fair once you get there is very good. Looking elsewhere simply because of two price rises in 2016 with more likely in 2017.

Vantagens:

Screenconnect - A real asset to the platform. Scripting Tunnel options - Can tunnel into your customer network using the agent. Powerful Automation and patch management

Desvantagens:

Complex Growing expense Out of date knowledge base / manuals.

Corey
IT Support, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

When it works, I think it's fine

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's like being a cook, but you're only allowed to use tin foil to hastily create all your cooking equipment, such as pans, spatulas, etc...

Vantagens:

I like that when it works, some of its features like remote connectivity, accessing cmd without controlling the user's screen, and scripts make my job easier.

Desvantagens:

Once every other week I have to uninstall and reinstall the control center app to get it to load on my screen. I can log in, it will hang on "Building Searches" and disappear. The only fix I've been able to find is uninstall and reinstall, and I have to do that at least twice a month. The rest happen often despite multiple uninstall and reinstalls: Locks up in the middle of a job. Crashes in the middle of a job. Sometimes hitting control does nothing and I have to reboot to get it to work. Scripts also will work when they feel like working. 75% of my time, I have to use the online version because the desktop version is just way too buggy.

Escalation Technician, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic system for remote management, scripting and much more

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Used Kaseya before switching and love the overall layout, features and in-depth information you can retrieve very easily. Wish I could set a few things with some customization, which might be possible by working with connectwise engineers but that would be above my paygrade.

Vantagens:

Set up monitoring alerts, script automated processes, control end user and servers remotely with a couple clicks. Ad-hoc sessions allow admin access remotely, even if the user does not have rights. Fantastic experience overall and only have minor pieces I wish I could see

Desvantagens:

Wish there was some more customization is some of the views. Would like to see some more basic information on the main screens, as opposed to having to dive into the properties to find. Seems that it can get a bit slow and unresponsive with certain actions. Not sure if this is our server or the software though.

Boston
Owner, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Must have for MSP

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Have been using it for years, love it.. Price is a bit steep for someone just starting out, but otherwise it offers alot of function, and ease of use once everything is setup and you know how to use it.

Vantagens:

For a small to midsized MSP, connectwise makes a few must-have's. Connectwise Automate makes it easy to monitor, and perform tasks on remote systems, as well as offers a decent out of the box ticketing system, with end user ease.

Desvantagens:

Many Many options, Which is good, but a pain to setup and have working how you want it. Should have more out of box preset configs to get up and running quicker.

Andrew
Manager, Centralized Services, Canadá

ConnectWise Automate - box of LEGO with no instructions

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

ConnectWise Automate empowers users to perform generally complex tasks such as patching and monitoring with ease. The scripting engine is extremely powerful and allows anyone with zero to little programming knowledge to perform automation tasks.

Desvantagens:

ConnectWise has yet to realized the world is moving to the cloud. Monitoring servers is no longer important, cloud services are. There is no cloud awareness in the system, which is going to force partners to pilot to other systems.

Kyle
Systems Admin, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

"LabTech" is a great tool which allows you do anything you want. "Anything custom" is not supported

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Its a powerful tool, in the hands of someone who has spent years building and tweaking the software, generally without supports help, it can do anything you want unless a bug gets in your way that won't be fixed for a few weeks/months.

Vantagens:

Community (LabTechGeek) assistance, The ability to do anything you want with powershell, internal scripting and plugin access

Desvantagens:

Horrible support. Bad UI Design, Bad Releases, horrible support staff willing to assist with issues, constant support problems as they always send a KB article that has nothing to do with your issue

Rachel
Adminitrative Assistant, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The most powerful automation tool.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I really enjoy using the tool and the vast amount of solutions it allows us to assist our clients in solving. The automation genuinely saves time for all of our team with the functionality it offers.

Vantagens:

I really like the remote control portion of the program. The ability to remotely patch servers and client devices is excellent.

Desvantagens:

The customer support for connectwise is their largest downfall. The software is excellent but the support is not always what it should be.

Geoff
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I have been using this for about 5 years, since it was Labtech.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I run my company on it.

Vantagens:

Very powerfull management software. They continue to add value to the product by incorporating new features.

Desvantagens:

I much prefer the old interface to the new one. It seems that the company is not listening to the users and trying to make the software pretty at the expense of functional. Support is so, so, and often tells me that my "problem" needs to be sent to their custom programming department at additional cost.

, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

For managing your IT components no matter where

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

After using a lot management tooling, I'm now using ConnectWise Automate (former Labtech). Monitoring, manage, implement manually or thru scripts, almost everything is possible with this software.

Desvantagens:

Setup is easy with their support, but getting completely up and running is a differnt story. Especially in small IT companies where maintaining this software is just very small part of your job it sometimes getting complicated. Adjusting reports can be improved. A simple report where you select the begin and end date in the past is not possible.

Nathan
Service Desk Manager, EUA

Connectwise Automate : AKA, Labtech

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Extremely negative

The UI isn't the worst. The pricing isn't terrible

Desvantagens:

This software is terrible, we have it running in a DC on high end hardware, and we constantly have issues with the software crashing. Additionally, the alerts will kick off randomly, claiming a server is offline, when it's not. The software is extremely slow and rather clunky. I would highly recommend avoiding it.

Fonte: GetApp

A great tool for VARs and MSPs

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall connect-wise automate is a great tool for our environment to monitor our customers systems.

Vantagens:

What I really like the is the granularity of alerts that can be set up for customers systems. Also being able to group similar systems together makes it easy once you do the initial setup.

Desvantagens:

Omce the software is great overall The main issue we had is the learning curve curve for employees.

Jim
Systems Engineer, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The solution for any size MSP

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Awesome piece of software that allows to take your MSP to the next level

Vantagens:

Provides you the tools that you need in order to streamline your systems and automate a lot of your processes as a MSP

Desvantagens:

Overwhelming for new users, need to introduce them slowly to all the features that it includes

Matt
PIC, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Full featured program that allows technicians to complete full system administration remotely

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Feature set is large and allows a lot of system administration tasks to be done without needing to remotely control the computer.

Desvantagens:

Inferface can be clunky Updates often break more things than they fix Support can take days to resolve issues when the issue is a work stopage

Javier
Owner, México
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

We calle it the 7 headed Hydra

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

It has SO MANY options and can do pretty much everything that you would need maintenance-wise. Powerful scripts, lots of dashboards. You can see everything that's going on with that device and avoid costly on-site visits. The automatic remediation is great once you get it set up.

Desvantagens:

It has SO MANY options (yes, I know I also listed it as a pro), therefore it's not very user-friendly and easy to lose yourself among the plethora of tabs and buttons and doo-dads. It HAS come a long way from when it was still LabTech, but still. User interface needs a facelift.