15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Hiver

O Hiver ajuda a gerenciar o suporte ao cliente e as vendas diretamente no Gmail. O programa permite que as equipes colaborem sem esforço em caixas de entrada compartilhadas.

Saiba mais sobre o Hiver

Vantagens:

This tool allows you to manage hundreds of mails weekly without losing the overview. It integrates smoothly with G Suite, so are you already comfortable with Gmail, then you cannot miss Hiver.

Desvantagens:

Unfortunately, several days after installing the tool, we began to suspect that our clients were not receiving our emails consistently.

Notas do Hiver

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Hiver tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 117 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Hiver antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (117)

Brian Del Terzo
Brian Del Terzo
Administrator, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

We are so pleased to have found Hiver!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It is easy to administrate, very user friendly, and the support is phenomenal. I don't think I've ever waited more than a few seconds for a response from a member of their friendly and extremely competent support team.

Vantagens:

The collaboration between Hiver and G-Suite to create a cohesive team environment has allowed us to better collaborate together to improve the customer experience. We can assign emails internally, share inboxes and disposition emails as open, pending, or closed - chat about 'tickets' in the Hiver side bar, and step in to assist on existing email chains without having to forward emails to different departments or members across the team.

Desvantagens:

I'd love to be able to create a 'ticket' within Hiver on behalf of a customer. Currently tickets can only be created based on an email interaction between a customer and our company.

Nick
Partner & Co-Founder, Dinamarca
Tradução e localização, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Hiver is the absolutely best Shared Inbox service and helped us optimizing our workflows by 50%.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We tried several providers of Shared Inboxes and we ended up staying with Hiver for the solely reason that they choose to focus on the core aspects of mail management and not various other features, that businesses at our size usually use other Sales or Project services for. We have used Hiver for more than a year now and it has so far saved us from hundreds of hours by providing us with a great overview and management of all incoming mails/task to be taken care of. The service is not the cheapest on the market, but it's absolutely worth every penny. Hiver has given us the opportunity to work more effective, close deals faster, collaborate better resulting in overall higher turnover since we started using the tool. It integrates smoothly with G Suite and we would highly recommend this tool for any business.

Vantagens:

The mail management part is alfa omega. Its the core of this service, that makes it stand out from competitors. This tool allows you to manage hundreds of mails weekly without losing the overview. It integrates smoothly with G Suite, so are you already comfortable with Gmail, then you cannot miss Hiver!

Desvantagens:

Setting rules for the automations could be optimized to handle more criteria and it would be great to be allowed to bulk add email adresses instead of manually adding one by one. It works though and its great.

Avaliador Verificado
Mobiliário, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Product ok, but be prepared for whacky price changes (last one 60%+ increase)

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's a pity what Hiver has turned into - I read they got VC funding. They are probably under a lot of pressure and have resorted to working out, looking at their existing customer base, what to change on their pricing plans to get the maximum return. As email tools are a core part of any business, they know it's tricky to leave so they have you right where they want you. Do yourself a favour and go to an alternative with much better features and who won't try and increase prices massively once you are with them for a while.

Vantagens:

The product is ok, but their release of new features is so slow and not keeping up with the competition. Looking around at alternatives and comparing features, you can see Hiver is lacking in so many areas.

Desvantagens:

They constantly change their plans and doing this means huge price changes. I've no problem with SaaS providers tweaking plans here and there and there being the odd price increase to help develop the product, but Hiver does not do this. Hiver changes their plans hugely every so often and forces existing customers onto these new plans. Yes, this of course is their right, after all, it's their product, but how can they justify wild price increases like 62%? No, this isn't fair and leaves existing customers feeling like they would never have signed up if they knew this was going to happen.

Dana
Dana
VP, Services, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 201–500 funcionários

Excellent B2B client service solution

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We are responding to clients more quickly, almost never letting emails fall through the cracks, and have the reporting from Hiver to prove it.

Vantagens:

There was a slight learning curve early on as we implemented and configured Hiver, but support was great. Super helpful. Now, our team can easily track open and closed requests with our clients, and easily collaborate behind the scenes with each other to solve customer issues. The metrics and reporting have also benefited our team's self evaluations and also given us an opportunity to show clients that we are tracking our own performance in an effort to provide them with better service.

Desvantagens:

The early learning curve with configuration in Gmail took some time and effort, but that was expected.

Bryn
Bryn
Director of Operations, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Hiver has been a game changer our account management team!

Vantagens:

Hiver has made it so much easier for our client-facing teams to collaborate with each other and better serve all of our clients' needs. Everybody can see all the emails coming in, leave internal notes for each other, mark emails as pending/closed, use templates...the list goes on. It's been a huge game changer!

Desvantagens:

I wish we could use Hiver for even more. Everything about it is great, including amazing customer service, and so now I want to get rid of our other software/integration app providers and just use Hiver exclusively.

Charlie
Partner, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Easy Email Management

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great overall experience that has helped us become more efficient and communicate very effectively.

Vantagens:

Hiver is a great way to manage a shared inbox efficiently and integrates easily with Gmail. Our team is able to assign emails, share notes, and easily see a chain of communication ensuring all incoming enquiries are dealt with quickly and efficiently. There are easy ways to set up template copy too, accessible to the whole team.

Desvantagens:

No cons, it's good to be aware that once an email is assigned to a staff member, you won't see this email thread again unless you actively search for it.

Lokesh
Product Manager, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Great Issue / Email management App with Good Analytics

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The overall experiance is great as now we can have a great analytics of each issue on user basis which help us for feedback in future.

Vantagens:

Using Hiver for more than a year & the best thing is it doesn't slow down your Gmail experiance along with a great tagging & assignment of emails/ issue.

Desvantagens:

Could not find any issue related to the product and their support till now but the pricing can be a bit more competetive.

Priscila
Accounts Receivable, México
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Hiver is cool and user friendly :D

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall pretty great! It doesn't feel like a foreign add on and I got used to it quickly, our manager only needed to make 5 vids of less than 5 min to explain it to us and I don't think we have comunicated this efficiently in a while. Thanks Hiver!

Vantagens:

We jumped into it without warm up. We had a really sour experience with a bulky software that was overwhelming with their tab system and it was refreshing not to struggle with basic communication functions. The change was painless and really quick. I like we are working with the same features we know from gmail but enhanced.

Desvantagens:

The searching is still a bit challenging for me, I have so many iboxes shared with me that I have to be incredibly specific with my search as I haven't found a way to filter in which inbox I'm looking for the information.

Account Executive, México
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Helps internal communication

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It is a game changer, the way the program is so discrete and doesnt take up alot of space in your screen and you can completely minimize it until you need it is just fantastic.

Vantagens:

The way that you can tag your emails and not have to manually forward something to your colleagues is amazing. Being able to click a drop-down menu and choose the person you want to assign an email to makes it a clean transaction.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to mass update from your original inbox and close the conversations through there is the thing I least like but its not really a big issue as I can go into my assigned inbox and close through there.

Juan David
Juan David
Customer Care Rep, Colômbia
Eletrônicos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Managing a team was never easier!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: KPI measurement Prioritizing emails, Coworking with shared inboxes, Highlight important emails that need immediate attention.

Vantagens:

This add will make teamwork 100% easier and more efficient. I can start by saying that the fact that it will sort every upcoming email to the person in charge is amazing, not only because it will help to have a more organized shared box, but it will also let us supervise the email flow from our colleagues and give them a hand whenever they need or are out for vacation. On the other hand, having the option to leave comments on the memo field, will also help us to remind important information or simply inform our colleagues about something. Last but not least, Hiver gives us the opportunity to work with shared mailboxes and prioritize whatever is important for the team and allows us to "Close" every task that no longer needs our attention.

Desvantagens:

It was hard for me to find a con for this tool as it offers all the essential features that I need to sort my emails and supervise the email flow for our team. However, I found probably a glitch when emails that are on "pending" status are not automatically opened whenever they get a reply.

Simone
Talent Sourcing & Pipeline Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Hiver was a great solution to help the lack of two-way communication of Workday

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

It works well with Gmail and gave us the opportunity to allow for two-way communication with candidates who apply through Workday for our positions.

Desvantagens:

The look of it could be better, very simple and boring look.

Brian
Director of Accounting, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

First Year of Hiver

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have been very pleased with Hiver in our first year. It has really added some great features to Gmail and once we can get everyone on board I imagine we'll gain even more benefit from it. I am very happy with the service and would definitely recommend it. It has great potential when used to the fullest!

Vantagens:

I really liked the fact that emails can be added to a shared mailbox and everyone on the team will be able to see them. This makes it much easier when we change team members, as they can be added and will see all the email history. We no longer have to save emails that are worthy of archiving, as they are automatically filed nicely and accessible by the current team - with attachments in place! I really didn't like when you forwarded an email and you needed to reattach the attachments - We can now just add an email to the shared inbox and the new user can see everything as though they were there all along!I also really like the automations - As much of our email traffic is fairly routine, and we can use this to automatically route emails appropriately - And tag them automatically for metrics/analytics!Additionally, the fact that it integrates into Gmail is great, as we looked at competitors, but I didn't want to have another login with more emails. The fact that everything in one place was the major selling point for me

Desvantagens:

The most difficult part of Hiver is our internal training - As getting everyone to use it as desired can be difficult. I can imagine everything working perfectly in my head, but getting the whole team on board has been the issue. I also wish we had more bulk features - Such as bulk tagging, bulk status updates, bulk tag adding, etc. Although your support team has been great!

JR
Operations Manager, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51–200 funcionários

Hiver

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: great for managing a team, Hiver is very helpful and easy to work and make sure that any problem you occur is addressed a 100%

Vantagens:

Easy to manage a team with, full visibility and different rolls.. good analytics for reporting

Desvantagens:

better reporting, with more robust and customizeable anayltics

Md Faiyaz
Technical support manager IoT application, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Good E-mail management tool

Vantagens:

In order to handle email and distribute work among team members, Hiver is a good Email management tool. Tracking team work and workload is easy with it. Work performance can be tracked and compared with the filter feature. It is possible for team members to be added to a group in order to help other team members, such as emailing a particular email address, which will be visible to all members.

Desvantagens:

I have a ticket assigned to me, but someone on my team may close it without my permission, this should not happen except (Team Lead and manager). It should be closed once i assign it to him.

Jennifer
Operations Associate, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A Great Tool for Team Work!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It was a great experience. Customer service is always a priority for the Hiver Team, and the turnaround time to implement and train on Hiver usage was fairly quick due to the user friendly design.

Vantagens:

The assignment feature allows us to assign to specific team mates. The notes allow us to have easy internal communication without the need to endlessly forward emails to people. From a management perspective, Hiver Analytics is a great tool to measure email productivity as well.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see assignment feature be available on a team level instead of an individual level. For example, an email can be assigned to a specific department that also have Hiver. With a shared inbox feature, the sent folder will also contain emails that were sent from other teammates. Wish there was an easier way to filter that.

Saket
Product Manager, Índia
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Little costly for small teams, but Effective tool for Ticket management

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It was a fruitful experience,Excellent ticket management tool, Assignment, automation use cases are awesome. pricing could be more competitive. Little Expensive in the long run for small startups, useful for larger teams.

Automation, Analytics and ticket management

Desvantagens:

Auto assignment could be better and Analytics report by tag count should be downloable.Pricing could be more competitive.

Resposta do Hiver

ano passado

Hello Saket, Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that Hiver is beneficial in email management for your team. We request you write to us at [email protected] to solve your Analytics queries. Ashmit | Marketing, Hiver

Avaliador Verificado
Internet, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Extremely useful, a little finicky

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The usefulness just can't be beat, despite some challenges, it remains worthewhile

Vantagens:

Hiver has a tremendous amount of useful functionality, specifically for a collective inbox setup. It integrates easily and intuitively with gmail and is easy to operate from the admin pannel

Desvantagens:

Customer support is responsive and friendly, but I've found challenges successfully communicating issues and solutions with them. Some of the automated trigger functions, which highly useful, can be a little too finicky to be fully reliable

Virginia
Account Manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 51–200 funcionários

Great email help

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This program has been wonderful! Before Hiver it was very difficult to verify information that had been emailed between customers and employees, now were are able to see the emails and what was discussed so that everyone in the company is on the same page. It is also extremely helpful that you are able to see all the employees who responded to a specific email thread - this definitely helps with accountability issues (extremely helpful in a customer service setting).

Vantagens:

The program allows for all employees to have access to the same information without sharing email passwords as long as the email is linked to Hiver.

Desvantagens:

Hiver was a bit tricky to use in the beginning, it takes some practice to get the hang of the program and how it works but it has been a definite help to us as users.

Sheri
Travel Agent, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 51–200 funcionários

Hiver Use

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I am enjoying it thus far

Vantagens:

I love how well we can keep emails organized and we can close them out so our inbox remains neat and clean as we respond to our emails.

Desvantagens:

So far I don't have any complaints other then sometimes the new email in a string can be hard to find rather than just appearing at the top and being able to scroll down to the oldest.

Vinay
Product manager, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent software and easy to use

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have veri good experience and very useful app for daily users

Vantagens:

I would like some features very much like analytical, ticket assigning

Desvantagens:

Yes, need to improve auto assigning the emails

Dan
Curriculum Designer and Support Specialist, Itália
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

Check Hiver Out!

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The ability to co-manage a shared inbox and triage/delegate emails to members was simple and very useful.

Desvantagens:

The CSAT responses failed to load consistently, requiring me to refresh my browser tab and try again multiple times. This issue seemed more localized to me than the rest of my teammates though.

james
Senior Account Manager, EUA
Rádio e televisão, 501–1.000 funcionários

Essential

Vantagens:

We recently reorganized our staff into various POD's, and communication is an utmost concern. Hiver has enabled us to assign emails and other communication in ways that provide visibility, ease of use, speed (which is essential) and accountability. We would be at a significant loss without Hiver.

Desvantagens:

There are no downsides to working with Hiver from a user's standpoint.

Himanshu
Technical product manager, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best product with good management

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Everything is looks fine and it's very helpful for customer support and team management.

Vantagens:

Yes integrated with gmail. By this easily ticket managed with team member.

Desvantagens:

No there is no difficulty but auto assigned tickets with issue will be free of cost. Please consider that

Jim
Marketing Manager, EUA
Internet, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quality solution for fast-growing teams!

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

We use the Google Suite for EVERYTHING and I love that this product integrates into Gmail. It makes onboarding a breeze and offers everything we need within the tool we use most. The automated features are helpful, and the analytics have gotten better an better.

Desvantagens:

Not many cons from my point of view. Slows Gmail a little bit, but it's not too noticeable.

Apoorva
Accounting Manager, Índia
Artes e artesanato, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best Email management tool ever.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Exceptional till now.

Vantagens:

Getting only the emails that are relevant to you and assigning the emails.

Desvantagens:

N/A, till now i dont think there is any problem with Hiver.