Avaliações do Dropbox Business

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Dropbox Business

O Dropbox Business é a solução segura de compartilhamento e armazenamento de arquivos que os funcionários adoram e os administradores de TI confiam. Comece gratuitamente ainda hoje!

Saiba mais sobre o Dropbox Business

Exibindo 18.092 avaliações

Sandro roberto L.
Sandro roberto L.
Assistente Administrativo
Organização cívica e social, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 04/11/2020

"Facilidade muito grande de armazenar arquivos de forma prática e segura"

Vantagens: Muito intuitivo, facilidade de uso, possibilidade de arrastar o arquivo diretamente para o aplicativo instalado no PC, como num pendrive. Facilidade de uso em diversas plataformas e possibilidade de baixar e enviar arquivos de qualquer lugar

Desvantagens: A lentidão acusada quando o computador é iniciado por que o aplicativo desktop é iniciado junto com o sistema operacional o que causa lentidão ao ligar o computador.

• Avaliado em 04/11/2020
Naiane F.
Designer
Design, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 01/05/2021

"Excelente Armazenamento em Nuvem"

Comentários: Tem sido bom experinênca teste , espero que melhore ainda mais.

Vantagens: Capacidade e Praticidade em armazenamento.

Desvantagens: Acesso ao valor e planos existentes, capacidade de expanção.

• Avaliado em 01/05/2021
Arun K.
Arun K.
Hospitais e Saúde, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/06/2021

"Straightforward and stress free cloud storage"

Comentários: Dropbox has been a stellar performer when it comes to cloud storage. We have been using it for years as one of the most easy to use and easy to adapt tool for file sharing and storage solution. The added security features makes it the most preferred tool for sharing confidential data across collogues.

Vantagens: Easy adaptability, getting used to Dropbox is fairly easy considering everyone is already familiar with drop box user interface on mobile phones.
New user onboarding is easier with drop box. Imagine some one new joins your department, it is fairly easy to send them the policies and guidelines through drop box rather than sending piles of hard copies.
File protection is well taken care of with password protection, you can password protect confidential data while sharing it with your team members.
Lost device protection is one of the most underrated feature of drobox business in my opinion. This enables the administrator to remotely wipe the confidential data from from devices that are lost from employees.
Expiry date for a shared file. This is a handy feature wherein you can set a expiry date for a shared file.
Dropbox Paper this is almost like a clean whiteboard where you can do a plethora of things like create a to-do lists, run meetings, and discuss new project ideas. Your collogues can add their comments and thoughts on the discussion thus making this a powerful collaboration tool. It is almost like having an online whiteboard for group discussion.
Rewind tool can come handy if you accidently deleted something and or wants to restore files to previous versions.
Dropbox also provides business customers with a suite of enterprise-specific team controls that ensure that data can only be accessed by the appropriate persons.

Desvantagens: Honestly there are no deal breaking cons that I found with using drop box business for years but I think, the user interface needs a redesign. It feels ages old compared to competition.
Synch with smartphones sometimes take a little fiddling with settings despite of having fast internet connection.

• Avaliado em 22/06/2021
Habibah M.
Habibah M.
Information Technology Support Assistant
Telecomunicações, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/05/2021

"Great quality for a cloud storage software"

Comentários: In our office, I use Dropbox Business to keep all of our documents in one location for our entire team. It's instrumental because we have records shared around the organization and files that are only used by my team. It's effortless to make a folder, upload it, and share it with others. It's also much more stable than other platforms when it comes to keeping track of sensitive data.

Vantagens: I like that it is straightforward to build a folder and share it with multiple people at once. It's also convenient to have all this set up from my own Control Panel files on my phone, so I can simply drag and drop files from my stored folders and transfer them into a Dropbox database. My organization is now using Dropbox, and the business account provides us with enough storage to hold all of our documents in one safe location.

Desvantagens: It's not as complicated as Google Drive or any other online storage systems, but Dropbox Business doesn't have any of the same functionality, but it gets the job done. When there are so many people sharing stuff across channels, it becomes cluttered.

• Avaliado em 20/05/2021
Alicia G.
Director of Marketing
Gestão da educação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2021

"Best for High-Res Work"

Comentários: User-friendly and easy to manage files

Vantagens: The pricing plans are reasonable and it allows me to keep high-res (large docs) organized for three major companies with an endless amount of brand assets. It is accessible anywhere with internet - allowing me to work from office, at home, or on-the go (plane, out-of-country-etc.).

Desvantagens: I have not come across any cons to their software as of yet. I have been using it for 2+ years without ever having to contact support or come across any glitches. I would not mind a promo code or discount on a pricing plan though lol.

• Avaliado em 20/08/2021
Laura M.
Video Editor
Produção audivisual, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/06/2021

"Still A Clunky Product After 5+ Years of Use"

Comentários: Dropbox Business has, for the most part, been our media company's go-to file storage and sharing application since we began primarily working from home a little over a year ago. But after 5+ years of consistent use, I can't say I've noticed a significant improvement in the software's usability. We still seem to experience the same issues we did when we first began using the software. We've been on the lookout for a software to switch to for some time, and may just officially make the move to Frame.io some time in the near future.

Vantagens: In terms of basic file sharing (documents, videos, or audio files), Dropbox Business gets the job done. There are some basic features available which allow you to customize the files you've shared (you can set files to be non-downloadable, password protect them, or even set the shared link to expire after a certain date). One of the features we've found the most useful as a media company is the ability to send out a File Request. This is a feature that allows you to create an upload link that can be shared out to as many people as you need. Once members of that group have uploaded files to your Dropbox using the link, the files will appear on your Dropbox, in a folder that you've preconfigured to be associated with that file request. Users cannot see what exists on your Dropbox on their side, but you're able to secure the files you need. While there are some helpful, advanced features, all in all I would say Dropbox Business will probably work just fine for your purposes if you aren't too concerned about having a bunch of fancy features.

Desvantagens: I seem to constantly run into strange issues when using Dropbox. For example, although you are able to see all of the files that you've recently deleted in the Trash, you are not able to search the Trash. You can only perform a search for files that are still technically "live" on your Dropbox account. So if you need a file you think you've deleted, you have to scroll through the Trash and search for it yourself. I would think that regardless of what exactly you or your company is using Dropbox for, a search bar feature for the Trash would be useful, and would save you a ton of time. Additionally, more often than not, the progress bar on the bottom of the browser might say a file has completed uploading, but the file won't display on the screen. A refresh seems to do the trick, but this is a longstanding issue we've run into, and contributes to my overall perception of Dropbox as a "clunky," outdated software.

• Avaliado em 29/06/2021
Mark senyo A.
Head of Department
Hospitais e Saúde, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/06/2021

"file sharing at its easiest"

Comentários: Dropbox business has impacted the way we run our departments significantly; making our processes more streamline and efficient in a lot of ways. Where previously, reports had to be attached in email and sent from one unit to the other, Dropbox now allows us to share them with multiple users by just dragging and dropping. Apart from solving the file storage loophole of that system, the desktop alerts and notifications also allows all team members stay alert to updates and subsequent steps.

Vantagens: What I like most about Dropbox is that access can be granted or restricted per user not only to the folder level, but also to the file level. This has made our electronic filing system exceptionally cleaner; where previously we had to separate clients' files into different folders and restrict access to those containing folders simply to limit unauthorized access, we can now have everything in one folder, but restrict access based on user's account types.

Desvantagens: For security purposes, I think a single account should have different levels of control specific to each device they have synced to their account. We have had a few cases where mobile devices with synced dropbox accounts were stolen and lost. Personal computers which are less likely to be lost can be allowed to access the full range of control while mobile devices have limited control.

• Avaliado em 28/06/2021
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Editor
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/05/2021

"Dropbox is my go-to online storage solution for business"

Comentários: Dropbox Business allows me to share files with my team rather than emailing large files. Also, it keeps all our important documents in one place.

Vantagens: I love Dropbox because it is easy to use and the interface is intuitive. It is a good value also. It is very reliable. I've been using it for my business for at least 8 years. I can count on Dropbox to maintain all my files and it is very secure. I've never had any issues.

Desvantagens: Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing. It does what it is supposed to do and it does it well. Please don't mess with the product! It is secure, reliable, and dependable for storage and file sharing.

• Avaliado em 22/05/2021
Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/06/2021

"Best solutions for my cloud storage needs"

Vantagens: I love how simple is this system can sync my files in my computer to the cloud storage so I don't have to pop open the browser; instead, I can simply transfer files as if I were saving them to my PC. I like that it synchronises with different devices. We don't have to wait for email documents to arrive; we upload them to Dropbox, and everybody has instantaneous access.

Desvantagens: There isn't anything about Dropbox that I don't enjoy. I'd want to be able to register a user and limit what they can see so that I can keep some folders secret. Another helpful feature would be to password-protect particular files to manage who would have the credentials and, therefore, view them.

• Avaliado em 05/06/2021
Noorhidayu S.
Noorhidayu S.
Human Resources Executive
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/06/2021

"Flexible in sharing files with others"

Vantagens: Feature that i need the most for my cloud storage software is the flexibility to sharing my files with my colleague and other people. Dropbox Business can do it so easily and the recipient of the files did not needs to register with this software to received and to viewing it. Easy access to the files is very important for me.

Desvantagens: The only things that i have a problem woth Dropbox Business is, they are not option to pause and resume for the uploading and downloading process. It is very frustrating especially when i am uploading a very large files, and need to use the internet in between, and i need to wait for the uploading process completed.

• Avaliado em 07/06/2021
Edwin O.
Edwin O.
Administrative Assistant
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/08/2021

"Perfect backup tool for cloud storage"

Comentários: It has been a good software if I base it on storage and sharing of files. It is efficient and effective.

Vantagens: First when I am uploading files it gives me the privilege to define the person who will see it. Unlike other related alternatives, this software is more security when you upload your files. In case you want to change your operating system, then it gives you an opportunity to backup your data on cloud storage thereby retrieving later. For basic usage it is free therefore does not limit people from using it. Lastly it is user friendly since sharing fie is so easy.

Desvantagens: It is relatively expensive for paid accounts. It updates by default if you've not turned off the update feature and that is not so good. Even if offers encryption, it does not offer end to end encryption therefore anyone can access your file thus no privacy.

• Avaliado em 29/08/2021
Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecomunicações, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/05/2021

"Dropbox is realiable and secure"

Vantagens: I really like the fact that Dropbox Business is very secure especially when i am in the process of sharing and collaborating my files and data with other like my colleague and friend. It can password protected the file that i am sending and the public sharable link has a time limit for how long the link can be usable.

Desvantagens: Dropbox is really cheap in the first years they are operating, and it is very expensive for now. The new feature that are introduce is unbalance with the price hike and it has make me to switching to other software solutions that are more cheaper with a feature that almost the same with what Dropbox has offered.

• Avaliado em 27/05/2021
Muhammad I.
YouTuber, Freelancer
Internet, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/09/2021

"Dropbox, Most Trusted Place for Cloud Purpose"

Comentários: If we talk about my overall experience with dropbox then it was excellent.
I never realized that I should look over for another cloud storage and should leave the dropbox.
I am using Dropbox for a long time and I have no complaints from any of my clients regarding download speed or privacy protection.
Now if you also thinking of a cloud storage platform for hosting purposes or for personal data saving purposes, then belove nothing will be perfect for you except dropbox. I assure you that you will have a good experience with dropbox. So stop thinking right now and start using dropbox.

Vantagens: I have liked the pricing plan of dropbox too much. Moreover, Acess controls and permission management is my favorite feature at all. I know there is a lot of platforms offering this feature but there is no option of preventing the user from the download.
I use to deliver my digital good to my clients with the helo of dropbox. But before doing any deal, every customer use to ask me for proof, show me whether you have the real thing or not? Anf for that I use it to upload my Software and scripts on dropbox and sets the downloading feature as disabling. After getting the payment, I can allow my client to download files from Dropbox through a shared link.
The pricing plan of dropbox is also very affordable. I liked the trial storage of dropbox too much, which is 2GB. After that, I choose to have a monthly plan with dropbox storage for long-term storage. And currently, I'm using the standard pricing plan of dropbox. Renewal charges are also affordable.
I have also liked the search filter of dropbox too much. The search filter of dropbox works just like the windows search filter and we can easily locate any files within seconds.

Desvantagens: Of course, there is nothing that disappoints me at any point while using dropbox. But I would like to have some improvements in my favourite platform from the team. The uploading speed of the dropbox mobile application is a little bit slower than the website uploading speed. And it takes a little bit longer to complete uploading than uploading from the website.
But uploading from android is little bur cooler and smart way. That's why I would like that the respected dropbox team should have a look at this problem and should resolve it as soon as possible. So I can keep using dropbox without any trouble and hesitation on android too.

• Avaliado em 12/09/2021
Michael Y.
Digital content specialist
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/08/2021

"Dropbox- A game changer"

Comentários: We love it, it enables us to collaborate from wherever we are, whether it be from our homes, office, or job sites across the country, we can share files like our team is all in the same room.

Vantagens: We love the fact that Dropbox feels like it was built for media content. It uploads and plays back nicely, and doesn’t need to zip files to download. It’s extremely fast and responsive.

Desvantagens: I wish Dropbox offered more collaboration tools, such as a time management area for tracking projects. But it wasn’t designed for this! It would be a nice extra though

• Avaliado em 31/08/2021
Allan K.
Research Officer
Relações Internacionais, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/08/2021

"File sharing and storage made easy"

Comentários: Dropbox gave us a lot of benefits that helped us with practical team collaboration. Especially when working with other field offices and their project teams. Operating from different time zones meant that live communications via email were quite ineffective. So the collaboration features and file sharing tools Dropbox offered us made our work a lot easier and more productive.

Vantagens: With Dropbox’s real time sync and file sharing, we no longer relied on usb drives to share large files that wouldn’t easily attach as email attachments. This not only reduced the incidents of virus attacks and transmissions, it also allowed for proper management of access and better productivity. With great mobile access and sync across devices, that also meant that there was very little productivity lost from not being in the office or having your primary computer with you at all times.

Desvantagens: Storage size of 2 GB on the free account is quite limited. While we recommend Dropbox for most of the community cooperatives we work with, most of them cannot afford the paid subscriptions that offer sufficient storage .

• Avaliado em 17/08/2021
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Sales Manager
Bancos, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2021

"Top Tier Cloud Storage Platform"

Comentários: Dropbox has made a positive difference in our office! My manager approached me about a year ago and asked me to check into cloud storage alternatives. I conducted some research on storage capacity, cost, and security, among other things... Right away, Dropbox was my first option. I knew I had to make little to no changes to their daily routine in order to sell this migration opportunity to the rest of the company, but I also had to prove it was worth the investment. I joined up the office for a free trial, and the crew was immediately impressed with how simple the program is to use. Most participants were familiar with traditional desktop file folders, and thanks to Dropbox's features, I was able to install the program directly on their devices.

Vantagens: Dropbox's user interface is basic and intuitive. In addition, the pricing is acceptable from a business viewpoint. I also like Dropbox's added security by functioning as a digital backup in case something goes wrong. I appreciate that Dropbox can be accessed from a variety of platforms and devices, including a website, a computer application, a mobile phone, or a tablet, which is convenient while working from home, from different places, or when on the road. Furthermore, transferring documents using Dropbox saves time and money since it is faster, more secure, and avoids paper waste.

Desvantagens: As with every cloud service, there is a cost component that must be carefully addressed before deciding to proceed with the solution in question. Dropbox for Business is likely to be too costly for small and medium-sized enterprises. There is a 30-day free trial period for restricted users, and if you want to go with the premium option, you will be charged $750 per year for just 5 user licenses. The expense of adding new users continues to rise. If your users are uploading huge files during peak production hours, having Dropbox running within your business might affect the performance of your network bandwidth.

• Avaliado em 29/07/2021
Jeanette D.
Owner, DPT
Hospitais e Saúde, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/07/2021

"Dropbox Gives You Peace Of Mind"

Comentários: Excellent! Their customer support is very helpful, too. I don't have many issues that I need support because the product is superb, but on the few occasions that I did need help, their support team was able to teach me what to do in minutes. Dropbox software was never the issue. The issue was me learning how to use the software to do what I needed it to do.

Vantagens: HIPAA security and automatically backed up security of documents with easy access so I have peace of mind that no matter what happens to my laptop hard drive, I won't lose important information because I can access it in the cloud.

Desvantagens: There is a little bit of a learning curve in how to select files to save only in Dropbox vs in both Dropbox and your laptop.

• Avaliado em 04/07/2021
Mohammed S.
Field Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/07/2021

"never accidentally lose files ever again"

Comentários: My experience with Dropbox has been nothing short of excellent. With each new upgrade came even more amazing features. And without Dropbox, working remotely from other team members for the major part of the past year wouldn't have been anything near as successful and productive as it has been. The brainstorming sessions with DropBox Paper have been the pinnacles of that period.

Vantagens: The very smart file recovery mechanisms are one of my favorite features of DrobBox business. I no longer worry about granting access to newly onboarded staff since any mistakes they make deleting or altering files can be easily undone. Technically however, the DropBox Paper and the brainstorming templates have been excellent additions to an already outstanding service.

Desvantagens: The web version seems a bit under-optimized and the social media calendar template can be a bit confusing during first use.

• Avaliado em 01/07/2021
Jeremy m. L.
Jeremy m. L.
Mortgage Broker
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 15/06/2021

"Leonard Mortgage & Dropbox Business"

Comentários: We might be switching from dropbox to either Egnyte or Tresorit. As more and more of these wonderful apps and software and programs come out, the more advanced they will become so i see this becoming an issue in the future for most companies.

Vantagens: This is a love-hate type of relationship we have with Dropbox. On one end we love it because it can hold tons and tons of information but on the other end you can get lost within your own organization youcreate within dropbox. One feature you will love if you have a team and your team manages clients that submit documents such as a mortgage company, is how you can send the client a link to upload the documents. They just need to add a requesting feature so that the borrower can receive updated emails on what is still missing. That would be amazing.

Desvantagens: The complexity of the system and how it requires you on dropbox business to have a minimal three licenses you have to purchase. I was a team of one in the beginning and i still had to pay a ridiculous $75/month just to use it for myself.

• Avaliado em 15/06/2021
Hiran T.
Hiran T.
Mechanical Engineer
Petróleo e energia, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2021

"Box with potential information storage and sharing tool"

Comentários: A proper synchronisation can be maintained with a mobile phone and a computer.

Vantagens: Dropbox paper option integration helps the user to create documents in that workspace. The offline option helps the user to access the files when the internet is not working. The user interface is good and user-friendly. The software is available in mobile application version and computer application version. The free version of Dropbox has storage of 2GB and allow to link the other devices. Light mode and dark mode theme is available. File request option is helpful for the user to request a particular file from the sender. Configure passcode option to make the app more secure for sharing. The basic version has all the necessary option for common daily use.

Desvantagens: The subscription plan would be more flexible with some custom individual option. The Dropbox paper option crashes sometimes while creating the document. The basic plan has a storage limitation of 2B and only 3 devices can be linked. The customer service needs to improve the response time and resolution time.

• Avaliado em 24/05/2021
Mupo M.
IT
Rede de computadores, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/04/2021

"Storage for everybody!"

Comentários: The use of Dropbox has removed the need for employees to cart and drop files from one computer to the next. The resources added for administrators help to secure and prevent unauthorized access to archives. This aids in keeping track of who has access to what and who does not. Not just that, but the cost of updating our servers has greatly decreased. This is because 90 percent of company files have been moved to online storage, which is very efficient.

Vantagens: Dropbox has been a huge success. The tools allow us to manage our records more efficiently than an internal server. I appreciate being able to easily upload large files in a short period of time. Multiple people working on the same file used to be a pain; however, this strategy has proved to be a huge success for many of our company's teams.

Desvantagens: There isn't anything to think about with Dropbox; the features and consistency are far superior to those of most cloud storage services. The only drawback I've seen is the mobile edition. When working with massive files, it is noticeably slower than the desktop version.

• Avaliado em 10/04/2021
Alicia B.
Partner
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/04/2021

"Dropbox is Secure and Affordable"

Comentários: Dropbox does what it is designed to do - securely store documents. I wish it offered encrypted email and better sharing features for my clients who don't have dropbox.

Vantagens: Dropbox makes it easy to understand how to use the software, sync specific folders to your computer, perform Admin duties, use Paper, etc.

Desvantagens: I believe Dropbox is secure. I've never had any issues, but Dropbox has a reputation of not being secure with several people I've worked with in the Accounting industry. I don't know where this reputation comes from, but it makes it difficult for me to share documents when my peers don't trust the software.

• Avaliado em 08/04/2021
Adrian C.
Managing Director
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/02/2021

"Dropbox is just an essential business software"

Comentários: Overall super happy. It's easy to setup and use and after installing, it just downloads everything automatically. I love how confident I can be just dropping an item into a folder and knowing it will be backed up, or queued for sync when back online

Vantagens: The thing I love most is that this is software that lives on your computer, as opposed to only in the cloud. I know that when I drop something into my folder, it will be available to all others on our team.

Desvantagens: The storage space is quite limited. We use Dropbox for active storage, for files that we know are going to frequently change or that we need local access to quickly. However for archiving old material Dropbox can get very expensive

• Avaliado em 22/02/2021
Fidelis A.
sales Representative
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/01/2021

"Dropbox 2021 Latest Review"

Comentários: My overall experience is great. The ease of file transfer, download, and sharing is superb. It can store different types of file extensions. The speed is fast and their power server is sophisticated with great optimized systems. It is easy to use and understand. Great integration with many software.

Vantagens: Dropbox Business software is cloud-based file storage, sharing, and collaboration software that has many incredible features. The free version offers 2GB file storage space while Dropbox's business has its great plans as of today such as professionals(individual package with 3TB storage space), standard(5TB storage space), Advance, and Enterprise for teams which have its price range of $16.58,$12.50,$20, and on-demand respectively with free trials on the team offer part. It has a great feature such as file sharing across teams with special shareable links both for those that have an account and non-dropbox account holders. The speed is remarkably fast. The signup process/ installation is very easy. The dashboard is rich with an option to view all files, shared files, make file requests, and deleted files or auto-recovery. on the right pane, it has great team collaboration tools such as Transfer(helps to deliver large files securely), paper(a doc drafter for idea sharing), HelloSign( for file secure e-signature), Showcase( A visual presentation Tool), and an App center which helps you to collaborate and connect other apps for effective storage and file sharing. It also has a centered search box which helps to search for files and discover documents easily.

Desvantagens: Using this software though each organization has a unique package, I would like the dropbox business company to work on their privacy and security in terms of file sharing especially in the area of downloads using the shareable link. the file should not be download by utterly some syntax on the link URL for security reasons. Secondly, The quick support feature should be updated and implement at the software front end whether free or paid. Finally, the search bar should be updated with reference to file storage structure for easy identification.

• Avaliado em 20/01/2021
James H.
Digital Services Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/12/2020

"An integral part of your business"

Comentários: I continue to recommend Dropbox Business to anyone who will listen. The abilities to share, secure, store and control access to files of all types is necessary for the everyday workflow of most if not all businesses. It’s wonderful!

Vantagens: The multi-device syncing and storage is crucial. In addition, access control and general integration with a number of services makes Dropbox Business the go to solution for remote storage and sharing, in my opinion.

Desvantagens: While I think it can seem a bit expensive, once added into your workflow and business usage, you’ll find it indispensable.

• Avaliado em 25/12/2020