15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Webroot DNS Protection

Sobre Webroot DNS Protection

Ferramenta de segurança de rede que ajuda empresas de todos os tamanhos a proteger redes DNS contra abuso na Internet, ameaças de malware transmitidas pela Internet e mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Webroot DNS Protection

Vantagens:

As easy as it could possibly be to install/setup on the client side. The web based management console is easy to use as well.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I forget it is there working, so I have to set my calendar for renewal.

Notas do Webroot DNS Protection

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Webroot DNS Protection tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 55 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Webroot DNS Protection antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (55)

Craig
Craig
Chief Technology office, Austrália
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An easy to implement and flexible DNS protection

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Webroot DNS protection gives additional easy to implement coverage to our current Security strategy

Vantagens:

Easy to implement from accessing the software through the GSM Management console to configuring the various DNS policy that protect both endpoints in the corporate network and Roaming user protection

Desvantagens:

We did encounter some issues with Sonciwall Firewalls but there are plenty of resources from Webroot and elsewhere to get this resolved.

há 3 anos

Hey there - thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to hear our support team was able to resolve your firewall issue!

Lorraine
Owner, EUA
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Webroot Anywhere

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Once I decided to purchase Webroot, I would not run a computer without it. It is always on protecting me.

Desvantagens:

No complaints. I would not run a computer without it.

há 3 anos

Thanks for sticking with Webroot!

Luis
CEO, Portugal
Rede de computadores, Profissional autônomo

Webroot for 5 years

3,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Web Console that is easy to use. 24/7 monitoring.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the computer is not detected and that don't permit to uninstall the product by traditional way.

há 2 anos

Thanks for leaving us some feedback - have you tried working with our business support team to resolve your issue? https://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/support/contact

Charleen
Charleen
VP Sales & Marketing, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fast, accurate, and the easiest to use

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Webroot has created the protection our clients need to ensure network protection and privacy.

Vantagens:

Deployment is fast, and we can set-up a new client in minutes with this cloud-based software that integrates well with Kaseya. It's highly effective at blocking malware-containing domains and filtering employee website access. With the increase of a mobile workforce, this is great for all our VPN users. We get maximum coverage and pricing that is in line with other software. This is perfect for any SMB with limited resources.

Desvantagens:

No substantial dislikes as they are continually adding features and upgrades.

Best virus protection software

Comentários: Virus protection

Vantagens:

This software won't take up a lot of bandwidth but will do a comprehensive job of protecting your system from external threats as well as scan for existing threats. It has a very low-key presence and very minimal popups. You won't be notified when the software is updating, it will happen automatically. In the 3 years we have been using this software we have never had a crash due to it's software, nor any issues with viruses.

Desvantagens:

There is a minimal yearly fee for this service. Oddly, renewing the service is cheaper when you purchase a brand new license as opposed to automatically renewing.

Andrew
Hypnotist, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

So fast and unobtrusive that it has become a must for me.

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I use Webroot to protect 2 computer and 3 mobile devices. Being cloud based it has a tiny footprint on computer memory and resources. It scans at lightning speed compared to alternatives I have used in the past. This speed is important, since other software has often hindered my high usage programs i use for sound recording and editing. I don;t even notice Webroot is there, but when I check, it does what it says wonderfully.

Vantagens:

The best part of this is that it does not slow down your PC or cause any lag at all. It works so much faster - many times - than other options I have tried. Customer service has been responsive in a reasonable time.

Desvantagens:

The only issue I have had is icons disappearing and having to reinstall to correct this. There is a help article on their site about it. Minor, but annoying when it happened.

Manager, Technology Service & Support, EUA
Contabilidade, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Improved tremendously over the Old DWP proxy service they use to offer

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall it a good product but I still prefer Cisco Umbrella for Secure DNS services.

Vantagens:

It is integrated into one endpoint client, and has greatly improved the security over the old Web Proxy (DWP) solution they use to have. WE have less client calls for support related to the service since we changed it over for them all.

Desvantagens:

At times it can be difficult to get bypasses to work when a site is being wrongly classified. Support can be a little slow to respond at time also.

Ronda
Executive Assistant, EUA
Pesquisa de mercado, 2–10 funcionários

Set It and Forget It

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our IT company recommended Webroot for our small business. We have many types of machines which are not connected via a network. Webroot has been terrific and was exactly what we needed! The price was certainly right for our small company.

Vantagens:

The biggest upside to this software is that it works in the background. I have to worry about it only one time per year to renew.

Hospitais e Saúde
Fonte da avaliação

Webroot keeps my software and data safe and secure

Comentários: Security

Vantagens:

I like that it keeps not only my laptop but other devices safe from viruses and hackers. I like that it scans my laptop on its own.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see more updates on the status of my computer and in depth information regarding that.

há 6 anos

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We'd love hear more feedback in regards to the types of updates you'd like to see: [email protected] Warm Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

Leora
Leora
PhD Student, EUA
Pesquisa, 11–50 funcionários

Good!

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

It came for free when I had some computer work done at Best Buy. It does a good job protecting my computer, I've never had any problems!

Desvantagens:

Nothing really, except that my license on it is ending. :(

há 2 anos

Glad to hear you're feeling safer since switching to Webroot - thanks for leaving us a review!

Steve
sales, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

My experiences with using Webroot on my devices

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Webroot protects me from malicious apps as it blocks them before they can infect any of my devices. It makes sure that the websites you are browsing and downloads are secure. I forgot to say that is has a lost device feature that helps you find a device that has been lost or stolen. Its probably nit the best anti virus out there but I like it and it is easy to use.

Vantagens:

This software allows you to use it up to 4 or 5 different devices under one membership I have it installed on my Desktop, cell, tablet, and Lab top. No matter which device it is on I dont ever have a problem with it slowing up any device or causing it to hesitate when the program is running in back ground or scanning for viruses. I love this software and it is very user friendly it does what it is supposed to, and protects all my devices in my opinion.

Desvantagens:

It is a cloud based network so connection problems could affect its performance. I dont have that problem to often but I have noticed it once or twice. What would really make it better is if they had live support and help instead of just email and telephone support, it would be more convenient , and when I have any questions or issues they would be taken care of alot quicker and easier.

há 6 anos

That's great to hear! We are always thrilled to hear how much our customers like Webroot!

Sally
Bookkeeper, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use. No need to keep installing updates, it will automatically update.

Vantagens:

I was a huge Norton fan until I purchased a new computer from Best Buy. They recommended this program and included a free trial. I was highly skeptical, but they convinced me to give it a try. I love the fact that it doesn't install a lot of files on your computer and uses very little space. It has not changed the speed of my computer either. I am very happy with this program and it is working perfectly. I love the piece of mind you get by using Webroot to protect your computer.

Desvantagens:

You have to be careful when you renew this program. They will send you a renewal price, but it will not be the lowest price you can find. If you purchase off eBay, make sure you confirm the activation date. I purchased one and there were only 7 months left on the 1 year subscription. Best Buy will activate on the date of purchase even if it has not been activated.

há 6 anos

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Sally! We look forward to continuing to protect you for the foreseeable future. Warm Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

rahshee
Security incident response, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

I would recommend Webroot to everyone

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Webroot is a good anti virus and you could use it on all your devices

Vantagens:

Honestly, I dont have alot of experience with other anti viruses but I feel this one does deserve a good review. I have been using it for almost a year now and I have hardly noticed in running on my PC because I have not had any issues with it causing my PC to run sluggish or slow up so far. I also have not had no viruses detected since I been using it so i truly believe it does what an antivirus is supposed to do. I found out that when I bought my license I could also use the same membership on up to 5 different devices so I put it on my brothers PC and our cell phones as well. so basically I feel confident that our devices are covered by a well made virus program. When you do a scan and it does find a file you can look at the details and than decide what you want the program to do with it.

Desvantagens:

I really dont think I have any cons to say about this program. It could have more features installed that would automatically optimize, defrag and clear duplicate files on your PC when it is running a scan. If you do a deep scan instead of a quick scan it takes way longer for it to finish.

Tracy
President, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Webroot DNS is 100% garbage. No customization by groups.

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Honestly, not sure why we keep it for even AV Webroot AV states it catches malware and virus's, it only catches some virus(s). Malware, it's a joke. If you want malware protection, use Malwarebytes.

Desvantagens:

You need to create a custom policy for specific devices in a group, doesn't happen. You are forced to use a default global policy for roaming agents (no, you can't customize per site). The other option is global per site (DHCP or Static IP) and you are forced to use one policy for all. This isn't a solution for any corporation. Recommendation is to use either Cisco Umbrella or MaxFocus Content filtering

há 6 anos

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! We will have one of our highly skilled engineers contact you to see if they can assist you with the issues you have experienced, as this is not the typical feedback that we receive. Sincerely, The Webroot Online Support Team

Kili
Business Owner, EUA
Atacadistas, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to Use and Highly Recommended by People in IT

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and keeps my computer safe from viruses.

Desvantagens:

Maybe the ability to clean programs that interrupt browser function.

Todd
Security Officer, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great Protection

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

I have used other cyber software programs, but I like Webroot the best. The protection that they offer can't be beaten,especially when it comes to Malware. They have 3 pricing plans. I like the "Internet Security Plus" plan. With this plan, I can protect up to 3 devices. I like the interface of Webroot, it's neat and clean and doesn't interfere with what I'm currently working on, in other words, it works quietly in the background. The Software is competitively cheaper than the other name brands on the market.

Desvantagens:

They do offer VPN protection, but you have to purchase a separate package. VPN protection should be part and parcel of their basic package NOT an extra.

Allison
Chiropractic, EUA

Product did not work

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: None, it interfered with my software

Vantagens:

Protects your computer in theory, daily checks or checks when you put a disk or plug in a drive quick virus checks

Desvantagens:

did not work with my software. Ended up having to shut off a lot of it's functions in order to use my practice management software.

há 6 anos

Hi Allison, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. The issues you are reporting are not common, which indicates that there may be something wrong with the installation, or something else going on. I recommend that you open a support ticket at https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp if you haven't already, so one of our technical support specialists can take a look and make sure that everything is set up correctly. I'm confident that they will be able to troubleshoot this for you. Drew Webroot Community Team

cathleen
sales, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

My experience using webroot on my devices

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Webroot protects me from malicious apps as it blocks them before they can infect any of my devices. I recommend this software to everyone

Vantagens:

First of all you can use Webroot to cover up to like 5 of your devices per membership. It does not slow up your pc or whatever device you are using when it runs its scan or in the background while you are using the device. It does what it says it does I use it on all my devices.

Desvantagens:

It could have a few more features added to it besides the optimization. You have to pay more if you want to use the password management tool. It is a cloud based network so connection problems could affect its performance. I really dont have anything else negative to say I like using this software

Marcus
HelpDesk, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great product for mass protection on computers

Vantagens:

I like the fact that you can put this software on an image and it will scan the new computer that you put it on without having to download.

Desvantagens:

the only thing I dont like so far is that it has been bad about picking up ransomware. the company has been hit a few times with this issue and there are no logs of it in webroot.

há 6 anos

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Marcus. We really appreciate it. Please report all instances of Threats to our Customer Support Team directly. Business Technical Support: Call 1-866-254-8400 M-F 7:00 AM ¿ 6:00 PM MT Open a Support Ticket: http://mysupport.webrootanywhere.com/supportwelcome.aspx?SOURCE=ENTERPRISEWSA Warm Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

Alex
IT Support, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good web protection from proxy

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Protection from harmful websites on all our devices.

Vantagens:

That it can stop any accidental clicks to bad sites or any redirects to bad sites that can be harmful.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the internet is very slow because it's going through the proxy. There are also some issues with it failing to connect frequently but only on a few systems.

há 7 anos

Alex, experiencing changes in your connection speed when using a DNS solution is to be expected. Please contact our Team directly to investigate the issues you're having with systems failing to connect. Open a Support Ticket: http://wbrt.io/zys7 Business Technical Support: Call 1-866-254-8400 Best Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

david
security officer, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 201–500 funcionários

My experience using Webroot

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It does exactly what it says it does, moderately affordable and you could use one subscription for 3-4 different devices in totally different zip codes and it still works fine. NO SLOWING OF YOUR PC WHILE IT IS RUNNING

Vantagens:

I love this program it scans every document and file and will find any virsus or file that can be harmful to your device and lets you pick what you would like to do with each specific one it finds. It does not slow up your PC even when you have several things running at the same time. You could pay for one subscription and add up to 3 or 4 devices on it.

há 6 anos

Thank you so much for the review, David! If there is anything else that we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. Drew Webroot Community Team

Keith
Network Admin, EUA
Impressão, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple interface and low load on system

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Secure network with little or no user interface.

Vantagens:

I never have to update the software and I never have to scan the system. I just runs in the background and does it's thing protecting your PC while you work. Adding the web root filtering extension to my browser also gives added protection while you surf the internet.

Desvantagens:

Had to setup a custom policy for one workstation to allow it access to an outside the network server which is a little tricky but software support walked me through process so no problem.

há 6 anos

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Keith! If you ever have any other suggestions, we're always looking for it: [email protected] Warm Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

Windy
Owner, EUA

Extremely recommended

Vantagens:

I have been using this app for a little more than one year. So far, I have never receives any malware threat to my computer which in my line of work, it is definitely helpful. We switched from Norton because Norton failed to detect a malware that was embedded in an email that I received.

Desvantagens:

Nothing really. I am a satisfied customer. For the price, this application is definitely worth it compare to other computer security brand.

há 6 anos

Thank you for sharing your review! I really appreciate it and am happy to hear that you switched from Norton to Webroot! If there's anything else that we could do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Drew Webroot Community Team

cary
automotive sales, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Using webroot on my desktop

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: All your devices will stay safe from harmful files and viruses. and you are able to share a membership with up to 3 or 4 different devices. very user friendly as well

Vantagens:

This is a highly recommended software it does exactly what it is supposed to do and keeps your device safe. It does not slow anything up while running a scan or in the background. It gives you options on what to do with malware and viruses it does find and how to dispose of them.

Desvantagens:

I believe there should be more options like registry defrag, pc cleaner, duplicate removal etc. Other than that I don't have anything really negative to say about this software. I have tried alot of them and this has been the best one by far.

há 6 anos

Thanks so much for your review, Cary. We really appreciate your feedback and sharing your thoughts with us. Sincerely, The Webroot Community Team

Impressão, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

THIS PRODUCT IS HOT GARBAGE. Avoid like the plague.

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Terrible. Put this product in the trash where it belongs and get one of the tens of other free software (just download malwarebytes, it has all the benefits and none of the cost.)

Vantagens:

Hate it. Blocks all sorts of stuff it shouldn't. I consider this adware or malware. Totally screws up products that it shouldn't. I uninstall it on-sight. DO NOT USE

Desvantagens:

EVERYTHING. It's terrible. Don't use it. RUN AWAY. It blocks all sorts of stuff it shouldn't! Use microsoft essentials or buy a mac or just download MalwareBytes! AVOID WEBROOT.

há 5 anos

Hello, We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The issues you are reporting are not common, which indicates that there may be something wrong with the installation, or something else going on. We recommend that you open a support ticket at https://mysupport.webrootanywhere.com/supportwelcome.aspx? so one of our technical support specialists can take a look and make sure that everything is set up correctly. Lara - Webroot Community Team