15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Hapana

Não disponível

Desvantagens:

How difficult it can be to navigate, how slow and ineffective support are. They don't help at all or action any suggested improvements.

Notas do Hapana

3,8
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Hapana tem uma classificação geral de 4,0 em 5 estrelas com base em 34 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (34)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Hapana antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (34)

Ben
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

LTYB Review

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Our experience with Hapana has been outstanding. We were one of the early adopters and seen the software develop.
We are certainly very happy.

Vantagens:

The ease of use and the functionality that enables our brand to run the business. We have 20 Listen To Your Body studios and the software meets our needs and some.

Desvantagens:

Nothing really. The system does what we need it to do.

Zoe
Director of Content, Austrália

Vive Active X Hapana

5,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Class scheduling and client management plays a huge role in how we use Hapana. Both are very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Desvantagens:

The app not being completely customisable.

Trent
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Outrageous Sales Tactics - With No Service

1,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Steer clear, much better options out there.

Vantagens:

Nothing, what's the point of making a product that you doesn't work as intended?

Desvantagens:

They paint the picture of a dream studio when signing onto their Grow & Core network, all these shiny slides and excitement about the ease of product use. I couldn't be more unhappy from working with them, it takes 7 - 10 days to get any response from their support team. Their products are inferior to almost everything else on the market, difficult to use, slow & doesn't allow to open new tabs seamlessly. I wont be sticking around with these guys much longer, I feel mislead and lied to and cant believe a company this big can be so bad at offering management software. Not a single person ever call you outside of trying to sell you something. You cant find any customer support numbers anywhere because they probably don't exist.

Amber
Facilities Manager, Austrália

Review on OneFitStop

Vantagens:

- Personalised App - Engage Marketing system - The customer service!

Desvantagens:

- Changing a clients details can be tricky - our old software had tabs within the client where you could see all their details instead of having to go back to the dashboard to click into a different section (eg. Payments)

Matt

Great product

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall very happy. Not the cheapest going around but definitely fully stacked with features. We are happy we made the move, and are looking forward to utilising even more of the features included in our Hapana package in the near future. Would recommend.

Vantagens:

- Easy integration from previous studio management software - Loads of features - Good integration with social media, email - Automated marketing system is fantastic

Desvantagens:

- Somewhat lacklustre customer support when compared to other providers, particularly via phone - Issues can take days and weeks to resolve via email - Some ongoing teething issues but most get worked out quickly

Katelynn
Owner, Canadá
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Makes Running a Business Easier

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The start was very challenging with kinks that this new company was ironing out and a lack of customer service. It has improved a lot and I am now very happy with it.

Vantagens:

This program had a rocky start with my business, but has immensely improved. It gives me a platform to take payments safely, display my schedule, have clients book in and notify them of any changes, etc. Now that everything is set up and the kinks are ironed out it is very smooth.

Desvantagens:

It gets a bit expensive, so you have to make sure it is worth it for you to have it. If time and ease is a concern to you, then it is totally worth it. Customer service can sometimes be inconsistent (but is improving).

Hannah
Director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Everything we need to facilitate our multi-studio access across a wide network

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The team at OneFitStop are agile and able to respond to our needs as a business and as a wider franchise network.

Vantagens:

OneFitStop has provided us with the ability to grow and evolve our digital offering to our membership base as our business has expanded and the needs for both internal requirements and external deliverables have progressed.

Desvantagens:

Initially there were hiccups with roll-out and in particular, integration with third party providers such as EzyPay however these were resolved promptly

Gregg
Managing Director, Nova Zelândia
Esportes, 2–10 funcionários

OneFitstop Leaves the other CRM's in their Wake

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: From coming off a system that was costing me $172/month just for use and then taking 5% of all my DD's was an expensive 3 year contract. OneFitStop has developed a system that is easy to use, evolving as they grow and are developing new services as we speak. When Jarron Aizen the Founder of this new system dealt directly with my problems and needs, this told me that they meant business. Having dealt with many companies who promise the wold but deliver +-*## it's refreshing to have honesty and integrity at the forefront of what they do.

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Setup and updating is straight forward. Price point is really a game changer in this industry. Customer service is second to none and turnaround response is excellent. New service add ons shows they hear what industry members want and require.

Desvantagens:

Not as well known as other companies but that will change quickly once industry innovators get their hands on this system.

Justin
Formação profissional e coaching, 11–50 funcionários

Almost there!

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Happy, however, there is always room for improvements. The Support from my Hapana team has made a positive outcomes with Hapana.

Vantagens:

The support from the Hapana team has been outstanding. It has worked well for the business Easy for members to create profiles

Desvantagens:

Need to be an All-in-one member CRM journey, that would seal it for Hapana. Lead>Sale>Retention>Ongoing Messaging Campaigns>All communications with Members through Hapana, so it's all captured.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

A one stop shop for our network.

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The ease of use for our members via the app, but also the ease of use for staff, it was very intuitive.

Desvantagens:

Some minor elements of the UX need improvement which have already been raised by other franchisees.

Christopher
Personal Trainer / Director, Austrália

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Really enjoying OneFitStop and our members love the App they developed for us!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Fantastic!!
Really looking forward to a strong partnership in 2021!

Vantagens:

The App they made for us is really easy for our clients and members to use - we now have no one behind on their payments and packs. It looks great and works really well too.

Desvantagens:

Integration was easy and very quick. The only things we are asking to be improved are; more automated featured woven in to the Membership Suspension system (but it works well right now) and two way text messages. Both of these items we have been able to discuss directly with the owners and managers of OneFitStop and they are developing solutions first thing in 2021. In fact, whenever we need any help or are looking adding/making changes to the existing system to make our jobs easier they always listen and come up with solutions ASAP. Great!

Terri
Fonte da avaliação

One Fit Stop is an affordable software that fits my yoga studio perfectly.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I get bookings, I get to advertise with links, I get an easy to use app.

Vantagens:

The best.... maybe even amazing feature, is the personalised app. It is so easy for my clients to use, but more importantly, they use it without me even knowing. They purchase classes, packs, workshops, all on their device and more importantly, all on their own - via the link I have supplied either on email, facebook or website. The desktop system is just as easy once they follow the link. I will also mention, that even if they are not a client - they too can create their own account, and start their memberships all from the comfort of, wherever they are. So all this in a nutshell, is members, clients, new clients can pay for services without me having to chase them.

Desvantagens:

Initially the customer support lacked, the support was awesome, but it was a matter of tracking down the support and waiting for it. They have since rectified this and have online real time support, which is heaven sent. Like any system it has it's glitches, but I actually think it's more me the user getting my head around the best way to set up memberships, workshops and classes. The biggest con I have is that you cannot use the same email address for clients. You also cannot have an employee as a client, would be good if they were automatically in the system as both. Family sharing would be another awesome feature as it's very time consuming setting up different accounts for a child and then having to tell the parent that you need their card details recorded in 2 places - that is an uncomfortable situation.

James

One Stop Shop

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: As you can probably notice from above I have had an amazing journey with them. Jarron and his team are total professionals who get the job done. 10 out of 10 from me.

Vantagens:

The previous software I use was a multi industry software that didn't serve our purpose. The switch to OneFitStop was seamless and to be honest I wish I did it earlier. The fact that it is a dedicated fitness software makes so much of a difference. From member usability to management back back end software, it does the lot. Our team is so much more efficient in everything we do. I highly recommend to anyone considering.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I can pick and it is minor were some features with the dedicated app. Switching between sites was a bit clunky however to the management team they have fixed the issue in their next update. Thats another great point about OneFitStop the ability to work directly with management to resolve any issues.

Allie
Director of Quality, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários

Great Beginnings

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Customer Service has been great with our account manager and onboarding manager. The migration of our data was smoothly handled and the roadmap for their future deployments look promising

Vantagens:

Hapana has been great for our systems. Were a growing company with growing needs and their development team has been open and receptive to new ideas!

Desvantagens:

Because they are newer - some core functionality you would think would be built hasnt yet. This does create limitations

Jeremy

Needs improving

2,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Unfortunately stuck with hapana due to franchise agreement and wish they would pick their game up. If you are a small business you are going to be paying $300+ a month for headaches.

Vantagens:

Honestly there is nothing about hapana that I could be grateful for. For what you pay you get a barely working app that's hard to navigate, easy to make mistakes and the the support is always rubbish. Hapana have lost me a decent amount of time and money!

Alan

OFS makes business easy

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Best business decision we have made. The support is a highlight!

Vantagens:

OFS has grown and developed over the years that we have been working with it. The platform is not only simple for my staff and clients to use, it does so much more in the backend that we required to run our business smoothly. The support is also outstanding, all local and and email/phone call away. One of the best business decisions we have made.

Desvantagens:

No Cons. Above and beyond anything else we have seen on the market

há 4 anos

Thank you for your feedback! We are looking forward to supporting you and the franchise network for many years to come.

Scott
Founder and CEO, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

Big Decision Paid Off

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Hapana has provided a great platform from which we can now scale our operations. the support team has been first class and super responsive. The Hapana system is world class and their team are great to deal with. Making the decision to change systems was a big one and it has been worth it.

Vantagens:

The migration process was smooth; the reporting functions are detailed and easy to access; our members liek the app and find it user-friendly, and it's great for promotions; class scheduling and billing are efficient.

Desvantagens:

It was a lot to learn at the beginning but with practice and support from the Hapana team it was achievable.

Antonio
Regional Manager, EUA

Get Yourself Motivated

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall an amazing experience with Hapana and don’t see any reason we would need to change.

Vantagens:

It’s perfect for our business in every way. It is very user friendly which is perfect for our staff

Desvantagens:

We did try to integrate our biometrics and at this time it is not possible. Still hoping in the future we can get it to work

Amy
Founder, Austrália

Don’t waste your time

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Horrible also they trap you into their payment provider who rips you off and demands unrealistic payment if you try to leave.

Vantagens:

It was reasonably easy to learn and cheaper than others

Desvantagens:

Poor response times, billing on system was always different to what customers are charged and you couldn’t explain it, unable to check people in for gym us only so we had to keep a paper book as well and hope that members were paid up, extremely slow, very poor service if you’re not a massive facility.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the feedback. It is certainly disappointing to see that your facility did not value the 10+ hours we spent onsite plus hundreds of emails back and forth to support your operators. We hope to see you back in the future to take advantage of our full technology stack that hundreds of other gyms like yours have found incredibly valuable.

Blair
Owner, EUA

Worst Experience I have had

1,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: When I finally decided I could no longer use this service for my business, the CEO made it almost impossible for me to cancel. As a fellow business owner, I would have expected some understanding for a service that was no longer able to serve my business needs but that was not the case. It unfortunately ended poorly on all accounts. I would definitely recommend a different software that is located in the US over this one which is located over seas. They are not yet equipped to work with clients.

Vantagens:

The initial look of the software seemed like it would work until we started using it and everything was problematic.

Desvantagens:

There is a lot to say here as this was the worst 3 months I have had in the over 5 years I have been in business. The functionality of the software failed shortly after deciding to switch over. To add on to this, the customer service, or lack of, made this problem even larger. Most of the time you were waiting to have your question answered, and when you did speak to someone they always had to send this out to someone else before the problem was solved.

há 4 anos

Thank you for sharing your honest review below. We are sorry you had such a bad experience. A lot has changed at OneFitStop over the last 2 years from both a technology and support perspective. We would always value the opportunity to re-connect and show you the positive changes we have made to support the fitness sector.

Andrea
Director, EUA

Multi-location Pilates Studio

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I love hapana. I feel like every member of their team is equally as invested in my company's success as I am. I wish they had a staff app and that Grow was a little more approachable, but I think it's the best software we've seen... and we've seen them all.

Vantagens:

Clients can book/purchase with extreme ease.

Desvantagens:

No staff app and the Grow platform is extremely complex

Aaron

Hapana - Avoid

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: If I was able to give a negative score for Hapana, as an overall assessment of this software, as well as the company, I would. 0/10 seems too kind.

Vantagens:

None. (I need to use 40 characters to complete)

Desvantagens:

It simply doesn't work as an effective tool for managing your business. Unfortunately, as part of the BFT franchise, we are stuck with a system that simply 'isn't good enough!'

christopher
ceo, Áustria
Esportes, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

useful and very effective for a small fitness company like me

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: great and easy to use for my business

Vantagens:

That it was easy to use and flow was very easy to setup

Desvantagens:

some functions for admin, eg. more functions available for revenue and also being able to change anything if needed, which for something s it doesnt allow.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Esportes, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Please do not use this platform

1,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Terrible ever

Vantagens:

Nothing. please when you are considering this platform, please use the other option

Desvantagens:

1. Slow CS 2. Very low capacity for IT development => Most IT guys are outsourcing in India3. Booldy expansive then product quality4. Only care about expansion even platform has lots of problems5. If extra requests, you have to yourself. They do not care about your request.

Sangwoo
Lead, Coreia do Sul
Esportes, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Please do not use it

1,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: please use the other option.
when they talk about features that haven't been developed in the sales stages, I'll be impressed, but at this point, there isn't a single properly functioning one after over a year."

Vantagens:

There is no pros terrible UX, terrible payment system Very slow CS Always ask client`s resource

Terrible UX, terrible payment system Very slow CS Always ask client`s resource