15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do TeamPassword

Sobre TeamPassword

Gestão de senhas criada apenas para grupos, equipes e negócios. Gerencie logins compartilhados de maneira rápida, fácil e segura.

Saiba mais sobre o TeamPassword

Vantagens:

Google single sign-on (Google SSO) integration works well and means even fewer passwords. Customer support is great.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an android app.

Notas do TeamPassword

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O TeamPassword tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 75 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o TeamPassword antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (75)

Mike
Mike
CEO, Canadá

Team Password: Smoothly And Easily Connect Your Entire Team

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: For a large team with many different passwords and levels of access or for a smaller team with individual passwords TeamPassword is the perfect choice. As a team our passwords are safe and for our clients their passwords are safe as well which generates trust and more business. It is easy and efficient to use TeamPassword to be able to search and share passwords throughout the team for our clients. At the same time it is essential to keep different access levels limited and TeamPassword handles this need too.

Vantagens:

TeamPassword keeps the information up to date in one spot making it easy to transfer clients between team members. The ability to limit access and create individual groups. You are also able to add your own passwords and limit them to yourself which is a plus.

Desvantagens:

On occasion TeamPassword closes without saving the information it dropped when I want to reference multiple pages to grab the username, password, and URL leaving no choice but to start over. Loading can be slow at times.

Elliot
Director of Operations, Japão

Straightforward, easy to use and secure Password Manager

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: TeamPassword is a great tool and, of course, the team features are front and centre. It is so easy to add my team members and share any logins needed for collaboration on projects. It would be impossible to calculate how much time the Google Chrome Extention has saved me. The whole product is so easy to use and so quickly becomes vital that I couldn't imagine going back to not having a password manager.

Vantagens:

The best feature of TeamPassword is its great Google Chrome integration. It's easy to use, and the site detection and password auto-fill are snappy and saves so much time. TeamPassword's encryption also gives us peace of mind and helps us meet our security requirements for our customers.

Desvantagens:

Not much missing, to be honest. Options to add different formats of details besides passwords would be good if we wanted to save company card details for example.

ano passado

Hey Elliot, Thank you for taking the time to leave TeamPassword a review. We're glad we've been able to save you and your team time and provide peace of mind. We've heard from several customers that additional templates would be handy. If you have any specific suggestions, please reach out to [email protected] and let us know! Best, Tony

Jordan
Front-end Developer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

A great tool with even better potential

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: I think TeamPassword has the potential to be a great product once some of the bugs are worked out.

Vantagens:

A clean and easy to user interface that makes it easy to share credentials across our entire team.

Desvantagens:

TeamPassword can be a bit buggy. Sometimes I have to sign in multiple times in one session. Also when trying to add new team members to groups, it can sometimes take 3-4 times before it truly saves.

ano passado

Hey Jordan, We appreciate the review and the honesty. Have you already reported those bugs to our support team at [email protected]? If you haven't, could you so that we can look into them? Thanks! Tony

Chadwick
Senior Software Engineer, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Intuitive password manager

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Team Password has an attractive and intuitive user interface that makes it incredibly easy to use. The ability to create groups and share credentials with team members makes managing organizational and service accounts effortless. The ability to customize the fields associated with a set of credentials also adds a great deal of flexibility.

Desvantagens:

I like everything so far. There is nothing I dislike.

Mark
CEO, Zimbábue
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Saving Time while creating security

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very good platform and great support.

Vantagens:

With TeamPassword we are able to create multiple division groups and share with relevant staff ensuring all team members have access to platforms they need when they need. If they don't have access updating access is quick and easy. For contractors its as easy to create a group for them to access the platforms they require.

Desvantagens:

Mainly the price. I think it's a good product but overpriced at $5 per user per month.

ano passado

Hi Mark, Thank you for the thorough review. I'm glad that you've found our core functionalities easy to use. We are looking at ways to better handle secure record sharing with contractors. If you have a few spare minutes, I'd love to get your thoughts. Best, Tony P.S. TeamPassword is $5 per user per month on a monthly plan. If you switch to yearly, the price drops to $4.16. Contact [email protected] if you'd like to make that change!

Rhys
Head of Finance, Reino Unido

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Simple and does what it does well

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great experience. It's simple, cost effective and does a great job. I very much like TeamPassword!

Vantagens:

This system does not really need to integrate into anything else (that we have found) and is therefore super easy to implement and rollout. It's a great (and cost-effective) way of sharing passwords with individuals and teams. I love the fact there is a mobile app so you can be anywhere and if you need a password it's there. The Chrome extension is great - it suggests passwords for the site so you don't have to search. Go TeamPassword!

Desvantagens:

I think the team sharing options could do with a little bit of work, but I need to chat to the team about their experiences first.

Andrew
CEO, Austrália

No more forgotten Passwords

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with Teampassword has been excellent. Their team is extremely friendly and respond in a very timely manner if I ever need them. They are releasing new features regularly and on a very good trajectory.

Vantagens:

Teampassword is extremely easy to use and implement across my entire team. It has also enabled us the ability to easily and securely share access across a global team.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the autofill does not work. But very minor.

Shahrul
Shahrul
Information Technology Assistant, Malásia
Serviços financeiros, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best of password storer

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

TeamPassword is a really good software that i have use it to store all of my account password, and also can be use to easily share some of the account login details that i shared with my partner and colleague.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes, the login details won't pop-up when i am opening the website. I had to manually fill up the login details. The software should able to detect every website that i have save the login details in it.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant, Malásia
Varejistas, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

TeamPassword review

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

TeamPassword help my team to manage password that we shared for some of the account that we are sharing. It really helpful as it will help us to login to different sites easily without having to remember the password and especially when the password is changed from the original.

Desvantagens:

It is a simple program that really excellent with what it is intended to do. I personally don't have anything that i dislike with the program.

Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

TeamPassword is nice

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I love it, and I will be always using it.

Vantagens:

It makes life easier, with just one extension you have all your passwords. The best part is when me and a co-worker are sharing passwords, we don;t have to keep asking for it, Teampassword just makes it much easier for us.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to not like about it. It does everything I need and its UI/UX is really friendly and nice to use.

Elizabeth
Support, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Review

Comentários: I would give this a 10/10

Vantagens:

I enjoy being able to share passwords with a team.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there is not much that is missing for us

há 2 anos

Hey Elizabeth! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that we make it easier for you to share passwords across the team. That's our goal - to make working on teams easier and safer. Please reach out if you have any feedback on how we could make your life even easier!

Anastasia
Executive Assistant, EUA

Manages All Login Info Well

Vantagens:

I have been using TeamPassword for about two years now, and it has proven to be easy to use and is great for managing all of the company's passwords. It has helpful features that can separate passwords into categories as well as limit access to certain passwords.

Desvantagens:

The only issue I have had with TeamPassword is that it sometimes has technical issues with allowing me to view passwords or input the login info when I click on the login that I am needing.

Sean
Web Developer, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good for a work environment

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Saves time with not having to remember or input passwords.

Vantagens:

The Chrome plugin makes it very useful on the web. I like that the search front and center. Fast and responsive.

Desvantagens:

Wish it worked on apps outside of a browser, would like search results and current page autofill to both display at the top of the list.

Internet, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great way to quickly and securely share passwords with team members.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I am able to easily and securely store passwords and share them with team members. Gone are the days of emailing someone a password!

Vantagens:

- I love the ability to copy passwords without actually seeing them. This ensure that the integrity of the password does not get compromised. - Ability to give groups of users access to groups of passwords is great.

Desvantagens:

- It can be a bit cumbersome to add new users - Password storage is limited to websites - There is no "offline" mode, which might be useful, especially for security purposes.

há 6 anos

Thank you!! We're always working hard to make it easier to add new team members on the fly :).

Dennis
Dennis
Technical Support Analyst, Quênia
Fonte da avaliação

TeamPassword is ideal for any company that has a need to deal with their common group passwords

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The security of our systems improved and became more safe as unauthorised access were eliminated

Vantagens:

Support is available online Stores all the passwords in one location and eliminates the access of such vital passwords to unauthorised persons

Desvantagens:

No versatile application starting at yet. To relegate new clients to a gathering, you need to independently include them into each gathering; takes excessively time. Moving passwords isn't troublesome on the off chance that you are just moving a couple of passwords. Else, it takes until the end of time

Fábio
Fábio
Senior software security analyst, Brasil
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good way to share passwords with bigger teams

Vantagens:

TeamPassword allows for sharing passwords among team members on a secure fashion. It has a great UI and it is easy to use on the most common systems and browsers after first configuration.

Desvantagens:

Initial configuration can be difficult for first timers.

ano passado

Hi Fabio, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that you enjoy the simply UI. Our belief is the easier the platform, the more likely people are to use it. Sorry to hear that the onboarding process was difficult. We are making improvements to our onboarding flow. If you ever experience issues or want assistance, you can contact [email protected] for live customer support. Best, Tony

Kimberly
Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Extremely helpful tool, cuts down my work by allowing fast logins to different websites.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Time efficiency, organization, password storage

Vantagens:

It makes everything easier and it's convenient. Each client has a separate login and this allows me to access them all in one place. The fact that it's located in my browser also makes it really helpful.

Sarah
Associate Consultant, Filipinas
Consultoria de gestão, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Não especificado

good collaborative tool!

Comentários: safekeeping

Vantagens:

I can keep personal log-in credentials out of reach of the others that can be used by anyone in the office. I don't have to constantly be looking up information.

Desvantagens:

The Google Chrome Extension is frequently buggy. When this happens, I actually have to quit out of Chrome entirely (big issues when I have 30+ tabs open).

Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for sharing passwords amongst employees safely & securely

Vantagens:

I had previously kept all of my passwords written in a notebook, and I realized how screwed I would be if I lost this book. Once I hired my first employee, I needed a secure way to share passwords with her, and that lead me to try this tool. It works well for sharing passwords! I use the starter package, which is affordable at for up to 5 users.

Desvantagens:

I found that I was getting way too many email notifications from the tool. You can turn them off, but it was annoying in the beginning.

Sunny
Email and Mobile Marketing Lead, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use for our smaller company

Vantagens:

TeamPassword is easy to integrate. It's also easy to set up new members with company log in for security and admin can limit access as needed to certain accounts.

Desvantagens:

Not a terrible inconvenience but it would be nice to know who actually created the account so if there are any issues, we can contact the primary account holder.

Renee
Director of PR & Comm, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Using TeamPassword made the rapid growth that we saw at our startup so much easier.

Vantagens:

I can't imagine trying to get passwords needed when our startup grew from 30 to 130+. It was so seamless to integrate and use every day. I'm at another startup now and am hoping to implement it again!

Kaylee
Communications Consultant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Very good and helpful for the most part!

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

You can add just about any and every account- plus multiples and more! You can use private and team ones which has been very handy for the team here.

Desvantagens:

It shifts weird when you're using more than one browser and tends to freak out. I always have to use it on the first desktop in order to make anything work.

Kareem
Software Engineer, Alemanha
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários

Really recommended

Vantagens:

I really like that there is one place for all team passwords instead of having to remember where have you saved it, and keep going around asking people for passwords

Desvantagens:

I have not really encountered anything negative till mow

há 2 anos

Hey Kareem, Thank you for the review. We appreciate it. Having logins in one place definitely saves time. As you become more familiar with the interface and platform, please reach out to [email protected] with any suggestions you may have. We love hearing from our users.

Kym
Data Analyst, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, very convenient

Vantagens:

I haven't used this for very long but it has been great for storing all the passwords we use as a team.

Abby
Executive Assistant, Reino Unido
Emprego e contratação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Practical and easy to use!

Vantagens:

I like the different levels of access to teams, the rights and control the admin user has

Desvantagens:

Could be easier to find and edit the groups and who has access to what