Avaliações do Bindo POS

• Geral
    3,8 /5
    3,9 /5

Sobre Bindo POS

Ponto de vendas baseado na nuvem para iPad com uma vitrine integrada móvel e na Internet, viabilizando compras online para o consumidor final.

Saiba mais sobre o Bindo POS

Exibindo 158 avaliações

Manager of Operations
Roupa e moda, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/05/2018

"Great System with some Bad Updates with No Time Frame to be Resolved"

Vantagens: The layout for processing sales and invoices is great and easy. We do not have a very tech-savvy staff and they were able to quickly learn the software, even with its various updates and changes. The receipt layout is great with the barcode at the top, it makes it easy to pull up sales quickly. The software has really helped to better manage our inventory. I love the ability to affiliate specific customers to inventory items so we can track trends. The integration with Mail chimp is awesome as we are able to send mass emails to our customers to let them know about various events in the store. The matrix feature for the inventory is great as well. I love the all of the reports and the inventory management. The customer service team is very efficient if there is an issue and are always friendly and readily available.

Desvantagens: I researched several POS systems before we chose Bindo, I thought Bindo had all of the features we needed for our small business and more. After several years of using Bindo a couple of updates were launched some were great and others were not beneficial to us. The updates often times took away features that we had liked. When I had called to investigate if this was something that was going to be corrected, there was never a time frame for when it was going to get resolved. The customer service team is always very helpful, nice and assured me that the developers were working on it. I know that no system will be perfect for everyone and with technology there are always issues but certain features just got worse and the software has gotten harder for my sales staff to use. My sales staff are not the most tech-savvy and prior to the updates they were excited and embraced the software and after a couple of bad updates they are not eager to use it. I am getting a lot of complaints by them about certain issues that I have to keep assuring them that the developers are working on. Simple features like the ability to print a quote on the receipt printer or changing the associate on a sale after it is paid or showing the balance owed by the customer on a partially paid invoice are not possible. Our lease is ending in November and I am sad to say that we will probably be leaving the Bindo Family. I still love Bindo and hope that some things change before we need to make a decision.

Brian W.
Marketing Manager
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2019

"Very Good Low Cost Option"

Comentários: For what we were doing, yes there were some limitations, but it enables us to run our store. Once you figure out what it can and can't do, you can run your store without any problems. We had a store front already set up on WooCommerce and Bindo enabled us to open our physical store front. If you were doing this backward thank how we did it, Bindo has even more integrations to help you run that. I am very pleased with the way it works. I do wish that you would be able to do everything from the PC or the app side for everything, but again once you figure that out you are great to go!

Vantagens: I was mostly impressed with their customer service. Being a smaller operation, I was always able to hear from a couple of the individuals working there. If I have a question, I always hear back from them quickly.
Running the POS is very easy after it is set up. Took it to a few shows that we did and had no problems at all!

Desvantagens: I think the biggest issues relate to syncing with WooCommerce. Sometimes it wouldn't import the item correctly or if there were variations on an item it wouldn't handle it correctly. You could just call the support and they'd fix most things. I would also have some random products multiply themselves in the inventory if one of them sold. I would just delete those and verify the inventory quantity.

• Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Chuck F.
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2018

"Pretty good but still a work in process with both good and bad points."

Comentários: Ability to track inventory while using the POS system. Relatively easy to use POS system. Didn't require a full computer system purchase to run in our two stores.

Vantagens: Easy to use for most sales transactions. Can do many other things that are important to us - gift cards, customer accounts, suspended sales, quotes. Most of the reports that we use can be imported into an Excel spreadsheet where we can do most of the analysis that we need to assess our sales transactions.

Desvantagens: Several primary generated reports treat sales on discounted merchandise as if there were no discount applied. Discounts are listed separately and have to be manually calculated or estimated - totally at odds with accepted accounting principles as well as Federal, state, county, and city tax rules. We have to rely on receiving a monthly generated report specially delivered to us at the end of each month. Additionally, the numbers do not always agree from one report to another and we often cannot figure out where the discrepancy comes from. In the 27 months we have been using it, our monthly bookkeeping reports has only balanced twice. With our old system, being out of balance twice in two+ years would have been remarkable. Also, we have continually struggled with label printing issues regularly (though this may be more a hardware than software issue with the Bindo supplied machines.)

Retail Sales Associate
  • Avaliado em 03/05/2018

"Decent software but still needs work"

Comentários: As a user there are no direct benefits for me but it does make sales easier especially when we are busy and I am trying to get people paid up and out the door as quickly as possible.

Vantagens: I like the look and layout of the menu screens and the settings menu. It's easy to understand and easy to use.

Desvantagens: The app crashes more than I would have thought it would. Also there is some difficulty with merging sales data if an item is accidentally entered into the system twice.

Assistant Sales Manager
  • Avaliado em 03/05/2018

"it's been a learning process, but they've been great with adding features and fixing issues."

Comentários: moving all of our systems to an iPad. better for when the store is busy and we need multiple users signed in.

Vantagens: the customer support for any issues is great. if there is an idea that we have, they are great at making it happen.

Desvantagens: certain things take a work around making the overall process take longer than it should. it seems like in the long run we will work those things out.

Johnathan F.
Small Business Managment
  • Avaliado em 03/05/2018

"It's a love hate relationship, but for the most it's a good POS"

Vantagens: Our inventory management, product creation, category, allowing to input specifics. I love the loyalty reward program available. Helps us build a better connection with the customer as to what they like, prefer, may want.

Desvantagens: Okay, I'll try not to be too harsh but I want to be specific. The glitching, software update or any updates not to be reserved for Friday's and Saturday when it's busy. Customer want to view the items they purchased, but not with the cost price... would really appreciate is we can select by dates see the items and have no other specific information, many times customer feel the need to see all the items but this way it will show cost price the only way is selecting transaction per transaction which you may understand becames tedious. Transaction with Swipping EMV and manual imput, can really pinpoint what's the incongruency but each of our iPads 3 run differently some don't swipe other just EMV so far we just deal with it but it's annoying, last mindful thing... the printer for over a year we were promised all iPads can print receipts after installing a new 300 printer and new modem,,. Yet still only one iPad has the availability to print... anyway overall we appreciate Bindo and thank you for taking the time to ask us our opinion.

Matthew Z.
Bar Manager
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/09/2020

"Do not get in business with Bindo"

Comentários: It's Bad. I would not recommend getting into business with this company, especially not after covid. Unfortunately we have so much switching inventory that it would be impossible to make an easy switch to another POS system. Honestly if I could switch easily, I would. The customer service through Covid has been SO BAD. I have called 5 times in the last 3 weeks with various issues and have not had a single response. Their service button on the app has not worked since COVID started. Even before COVID, the customer service was really, really bad.

Vantagens: Bindo, when it works is very easy to use. They have really improved the interface and any prominent issue probably has a work-around.

Desvantagens: Where to start? Bindo's customer service is quite possibly the worst I have ever experienced in the tech industry. Since Covid started they have not answered their customer service line when I called. Not a single time. I have constant issues is different aspects of the app and they are not willing to even contact me back. On top of that, the question mark button that leads to customer service has said "Something went wrong" for 5 months now. I have gotten responses from their team like "You are not a big enough account for us to help" or when asking about bad reviews: "Haters gonna Hate" We have used Bindo for over 5 years and it has kept terrible track of our inventory. The quantities are all over the place, things that were sold 4 years ago show up as in stock, things that came in this week are listed as negative numbers. There is a big issue with credit card processing. Recently, at least once a day the software crashes while processing a credit card and it charges the card but reports in the POS app as unpaid. I also have tons of issues where transactions come up as partial payments for no reason at all. We have experienced the app crashing from so many little things. Whether its deleting a number when manually entering a credit card, charging our menu setup, just swiping a card, Bindo crashes all the time. Luckily they updated the software to save open tabs but before that was implemented we would lose 15-30 tabs every time Bindo crashed.

• Avaliado em 15/09/2020
Jonathan H.
Marketing Director
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2018

"Somewhat large learning curve but once you get it, it is worth it"

Comentários: Streamlined POS for easy training and use

Vantagens: Easily useable, and stream lines very well. Using the tabs to create quick menus and being able to move between them very quickly and setting up pictures for training.

Desvantagens: Large Learning curve, Just knowing how to use everything, but the customer service is great at getting back to you quickly

Jayne F.
Administração pública, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/05/2018

"Customer service is always helpful, easy to navigate and many functions are very useful."

Vantagens: I like the invoice/quote feature the best. We often set up bills for local agencys-emailing the quote/invoice is very helpful.

Desvantagens: The invoice feature. Sometimes its difficult to edit pricing, fulfillment, and quote conversion. In addition to not being able to read the quote/invoice in email because the text is too small.

• Avaliado em 17/05/2018
Staff RN
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 24/12/2018

"So Easy to Get Paid!"

Comentários: I wanted to accept credit cards but was afraid about getting all the equipment and not being able to monitor everything. Bindo (along with Quickbooks) resolved all the fears and now I can get paid easily without looking suspicious or inefficient.

Vantagens: Biased because I have an iPad and this works very well with it, but.... I got a scanner, a drawer, a CC reader, a printer for receipts, and this plays well with my Quickbooks! There's even free customer support and can do other mobile pay and online payments!

Desvantagens: I haven't found it yet, at least the software, I wasn't a fan of the included iPad stand- but not everything can be perfect.

• Avaliado em 24/12/2018
Betty B.
co-owner/manager
  • Avaliado em 30/04/2018

"Mostly positive but have had a few issues."

Vantagens: When we need help the people are friendly and try to help us with our issues. It has been more stable lately.

Desvantagens: It does not have a few features that we need ie we sell lottery tickets and need to be able to do payouts that show up as a negative in the daily sales summary report. Also they have been promising us a new emv card reader that complies with the chip cards for 3 years and we still do not have one. Also when they have internal errors we can't process credit and debit cards. When they update they do no inform us before or explain the updates very well when we notice them. Sometimes it is hard to get help when we have an issue. We are at the end of our contract and now we are having some hardware issues. The handheld scanners will not hold a charge and have to be hooked up to the cable at all times. We cannot charge with the scanners in the cradles anymore. One of the cables had to be replaced. Bindo seems to cater restaurants more than retail stores. I do not like the new menu set up. It was much easier to add pictures of products and update the product on each page when we could just hold our finger on the product and change or delete it. For us it is not very user friendly anymore.

Lizze G.
  • Avaliado em 30/04/2018

"in general, it is easy to use and works for the most part."

Vantagens: Inventory management and being able to access information. We can store our clients information in the system, put credit cards on file for ease of shopping. Being able to look up products and have all the information needed at a glance is helpful.

Desvantagens: Multiple payment situations are a nightmare. You often have to figure Utility what payment type to put in first (order of operations situation) for the split tender to work. It's extrmemly time consuming and the customers feel like it's their fault when we can't proccess their preferred payment. We don't want our customers thinking their card is being declined when it's not or feel like they are unable to use, sometimes multiple, gift cards, store credits, etc.
there are also glitches that don't get resolved in a timely fashion. I can not use the trigger point feature to generate reorders. Instead of adding only the items set with a trigger point, the system puts EVERYTHING from the company into a purchase order. This has been reported and unresolved.

Randy L.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 28/09/2017

"Exceptional customer service."

Comentários: I would recommend been due to any business owner who is looking for a point-of-sale system. It is easy enough to use that any of your employees can learn it quickly.

Vantagens: The thing I like most about Bindu is the customer service. They are very quick to get back to you, and resolve any issue promptly and accurately. The software contains all of the aspects of running a business, including a time clock, and most importantly very good inventory control program.

Desvantagens: When I first started up with Bindo, they had not experienced working with a drugstore, healthcare company before. Therefore I had to load much of the inventory myself in the beginning. They did however ramp up very quickly and were able to help me in this aspect of the business rapidly.

• Avaliado em 28/09/2017
Theresa T.
Restaurantes, 11-50 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2019

"The WORST POS system ever existed"

Comentários: This app has made my life miserable. I do not get a break because my employees are constantly calling me about issue with bindo.

Vantagens: the look - modern look, first look you will think it's easy to use and is user friendly

Desvantagens: This software will be your worst nightmare for any restaurant. It continues to freeze, unaccruate data, tickets will not print to the kitchen or print MULTIPLE times which results in wasted food. When you are slightly busy, the application freezes. My team constantly would have to go back to customers to ask what they ordered. There is no real support. This application is complete garbage and anyone who rate it hire than a ONE star is a scammer just like this app. I have been using this app for 2 years only because I signed a contract and is bind. Being a small business owner it isn't always necessarily easy to pay for two applications. When I first opened they guarantee a bunch of items that they would send me because there were no support and as soon as I open my restaurant there were tickets flowing into the kitchen wasting our products. We lost so many sales because of upset customer because they are unable to pay their bill. I would either have to comp their meal or they would just leave because of Bindo's application. When I email BIndo regarding my problems, there is no real resolution. They'll ask to update their app, once we do so, we run into 10 other problems. I feel really bad for my employees. One server who's been serving for 10 years said she has never been so stressed working as a server until she arrived at my restaurant using Bindo. PLEASE BE AWARE - DO NOT SIGN UP FOR BINDO!

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2019
Travis K.
Agricultura, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"Too many glitches"

Comentários: The overall experience with this software is very disappointing. On paper it looks to have everything we needed in a Pos system. The problem was that most of the functionality that the software claims to have does not function reliably. I have seen the reviews from years ago where customers felt like beta testers and our experience with the program is the same. When a Pos can't consistently show the correct quantities of a sale on a receipt or invoice, then we have a problem. I documented a half of a page worth of problems before I finally gave up. There are just to many to keep track of and I've got a business to run, not troubleshoot our PoS. I will say that the companies support group is usually very timely in their responses. However the vast majority of the issues with this software is not something they can fix. It is up to the development team. To be sure, my company deals with decimal quantities. All of our products are priced per pound. I do not know if it would work any better if the inventory was whole numbers only. But still, I was told the system could handle what we wanted and in the end, it could not.

Vantagens: Bindo integrates payments through the Pos in house. So there is no need to have a separate processor except american express. The software itself is not difficult to learn.

Desvantagens: The following apply to decimal quantity inventory. -Email receipts do not show the correct quantities on pos sales or invoices. They are rounded up or down sporadically. Sometimes its correct sometimes it's not.
-Orders held for longer than 2 hours may be deleted in the system.
-The Pos receipt screen sometimes shows a wrong payment amount that was paid. Not great when a customer sees an amount double what they had expected. Then I have to pull the order back up to show the customer the actual amount that was charged to a credit card.
-Embedded barcodes can only be scanned from menu screen. They will not work with the library, item code or invoice screens
-Invoices with decimal quantities can only be completely fullfilled in the iOS app. But the payment can
only be fully processed in the web browser back office. If not done this way both will only be partially completed
-Changing invoice prices will show the invoice to be a total of Zero in the invoice list.
-If a purchase order payment status is left as N/A when it is saved, all of the items will be deleted

• Avaliado em 18/01/2019