Nota média de avaliações

4,5 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5

Sobre Atera

O Atera é um software de RMM completo para MSPs e profissionais de TI. Custo fixo com dispositivos ilimitados: simples assim. Experimente gratuitamente.

Saiba mais sobre o Atera

Exibindo 191 avaliações

Frank G.
Principal Solutions Engineer
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2020

"Great RMM product"

Comentários: always friendly and supportive.

Vantagens: ATERA is easy to use, fast and very reliable platform for remote management and

Desvantagens: There is nothing I dont like with ATERA, it supports antivirus and backup (via webroot and acronis)

por Atera em 08/02/2021

Thank you for the kind words, Frank!
Happy to be a long-term vendor and partner of yours!

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2020
Sean M.
IT Security Manager
Manutenção predial, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2020

"Saved us 100,000 a year and revitalized our IT Dept"

Comentários: It has been a huge time-saving, money saving, frustration saving, extravaganza of awsomeness.

Vantagens: The connection to the computers in the field regardless of network (LTE,WIFI,Internal Lan, Guest) so long as you can get internet on the device it will work. (Sometimes when internet is not even available, specific circumstances). The product was found when our company was looking at Connectwise which quoted out 180,000 a year for all of our devices. Atera came in at 1 - 2 a month because of the shift away from how licensing typically destroys your budget. It allowed us to hire a helpdesk person with the savings. Not only that i got rid of my WSUS server and have been using Atera to give realistic reports about the current state of our systems without needing to spend hours going through data. This freed me up to do more of the security work that i have on a day to day basis.

Desvantagens: Some features that could be improved would be the training for how to use it. ITs such an easy product to use you accidentally forget about a lot of the things you can do in mass. I caught our Helpdesk person installing a Symantec update device by device when he should have just rolled it out through MSI deployment to the group. Since it is so easy to connect, push a file, remote in and install, then report on the software/state of the machine after he figured it would be quick.

por Atera em 16/02/2021

Hey Sean, we are so greatful for in-depth the review, and so happy to see the levels of success that Atera helped you reach!
The reporting is something that we put plenty of work into, and luckily, this pays off, for both you as well as your clients.
In regards to the trainings, we did release our Atera Academy program, which has plenty of materials, including text, videos, quizzes, and many more, in order to help you better understand our program and, why not, have a bit of fun with the gamification element. :)
Here's to many more years of successful cooperation!

Benaron G.
Architect
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2021

"great sophistication for a value product`"

Comentários: overall experience has been very good. there is a well supported and goal focus'd member forum.
the willingness for all participants to help each other [including our organization - which is quite new to the group] is truly excellent, & well appreciated for us 'newbies' that are ramping up.

Vantagens: we love the ease of implementation. basic inventory and application service pack installation is very easy.
i like the ability to integrate with a variety of support products -such as multiple AV and Endpoint security tools.

Desvantagens: coming from Teamviewer and similar products, the Splashtop product is sluggish and lacks features such as simultaneous dual connections to a single endpoint, and 'soft' support for dual monitors. we would like to have more granular reporting for the AV products that are delivered thru the Atera overlay.

por Atera em 29/04/2021

Thank you for the detailed review, Benaron!
It is correct that the included Splashtop integration doesn't include all of the top tier features, which works as an upselling point for them.
We are also making the PSA and reporting side of things a focal point as well, since there are things to improve on from end-user perspective. We already have plenty of customization on several reports, but we are aware that there's always room for improvement.

• Avaliado em 26/04/2021
James D.
COO
  • Avaliado em 17/03/2019

"Quality has gone downhill"

Comentários: We have been with Atera since 2015. We have seen a lot of changes, most for the better. But at the start of 2019 everything has gone down hill. The site is slow, remote support (Splashtop) frequently goes down, and the lack of true support. What I mean by lack of true support is that they know they have a problem on their end, yet you get a canned response from them to flush your cookies and history. We are a IT company! We know a problem when we see one, and flushing our browsers is not going to fix the issues they are having. It is quite embarrassing when a customer calls you and you are unable to help them remotely because your systems don't work. Time to move to another RMM!

Vantagens: The price point for this product is excellent, if it worked properly.

Desvantagens: Constant issues in the past few months. Cannot use remote frequently, it fails consistently since January 2019. Customer support is responsive in a canned response kind of way.

por Atera em 18/02/2021

Hey James, thank you for the honest feedback.
As we continued on growing, and expanding our customers list, our old infrastructure was seriously tested, which could have caused performance issues, especially during peak hours.
However, since 2019, we have added a new method of pinging agents, a back-up method as well, we have revamped the splashtop reliability and integrations, and we added many more features.
In regards to the support experience, since Atera is a browser-based app, browser resets/cleaning the cache can help in several situations. This will obviously not fix performance issues, but it is a common troubleshooting procedure.
We invite you to test Atera out again, and see the improvements made since 2019 for yourself, both in reliability, as well as in features.

• Avaliado em 17/03/2019
Andre H.
  • Avaliado em 29/01/2021

"Great value. The features and functions continue to grow and get better all the time."

Comentários: Extremely happy. I have sent several feature requests. Support team responds very quickly even if I just have a quick question. Very clean interface. I don't like cluttered screens and this one has just enough info to not be overwhelming.

Vantagens: Deployment is very using using Group Policy and provided MSI. You can create a custom MSI for each client. Alerts are immediate. Remote access is extremely fast and reliable. Customized branding looks great!. Create your own Power Shell scripts and schedule or launch when needed. Saves a tonne of time. Monitor SNMP devices and Network devices. Glad I no longer have to host this my self. It's nice to have this service in the cloud.

Desvantagens: Reports need improving. Very limited. I'd like the ability to cherry pick what I want in the report. Example: Computer Name, CPU, RAM, HDD or SSD, OS ver, Date Last Seen. Although I can export a report that contains this info, it also contains all other info that needs to be trimmed down in Excel. Reporting should be a quick process.

• Avaliado em 29/01/2021
Jake G.
IT Admin / Onsite Tech
  • Avaliado em 27/10/2020

"Recommend to any IT admin or service company"

Comentários: Fantastic!

Vantagens: Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Desvantagens: Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

por Atera em 17/02/2021

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Kevin M.
  • Avaliado em 09/07/2020

"The best software for an SMB MSP"

Comentários: Overall this is an outstanding product. It has radical pricing, and integrates so easily with the rest of my business. With it's lightweight tools, I can run everything from a tablet even. New features are being brought out all the time, that I can choose to incorporate or not, and with the branding options, my customers see MY logo and my menu items. There is no better product on the market.

Vantagens: I run a small MSP focused on providing IT services to small (<50 employees) businesses. I have tried many software packages over the 15 years I have been in business, and all of them suffered from the same weakness. Ease of use/learning curve. They may have had some great features, but I would never get to use them because they were lost in a sea of confusion. The interface for Atera is clean, simple, and effective. You can do everything you need to without having to dig for it. If I have to search for a feature, I am not going to remember that it is even there to use, and with Atera, it is all laid out so well that it is intuitive. You open your account, setup your clients, and away you go. Nothing else even comes close to comparing

Desvantagens: The only part that is clumsy in my opinion is the patching. Rather than approving patches, you exclude patches. Back when most of my users had windows 7 this was more of an issue, as I tended towards rolling out ones I knew had no issues, rather than selectively declining. The list of patches you are excluding becomes tediously long and difficult to manage, but with Windows 10, you can only put off patches so long before they are just going to be forced, so in reality patching, where it used to be a major part of our service, is now more of an afterthought.

• Avaliado em 09/07/2020
Brandon C.
CTO

"Great option for MSP's"

Comentários: I love the product. I am so happy I found it in my searching for an RMM. I was using a home grown solution that was clunky and I didn't really have time to build out. This has what I need, and the cost is far better then other solutions!

Vantagens: It is very easy to use, does what you need it to, and helps automate a lot of headache tedious things for most MSPs.

Desvantagens: Its a growing product, so really the only thing I have a slight issue with is the email. If I could just have it hook into my email account instead of a forward to the created account it would be easier to deal with.

por Atera em 17/02/2021

We are so happy to hear that Atera saved you the time and money, Brandon! We will share your email feedback with the product team, and discuss how we can better integrate with email vendors. Here's to many more years of success!

Brad G.
Solutions Director
Serviços de informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/12/2020

"Does almost everything we need."

Comentários: Over all I'm really happy with Atera it meets many of our needs and does almost all that we need it too. Also their support has been top notch.

Vantagens: Atera offers us a solid foundation for running our MSP business. Atera makes it simple to support our customers with a interface that is easy to manage and use.

Desvantagens: The business management side could use some work so that we could more easily manage all of our customers products and cost in a single location.

• Avaliado em 28/12/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Network Engineer
Maquinário, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/11/2020

"Chose this solution over alot of others"

Comentários: Very good company to deal with! Fast response times as well as great customer support!

Vantagens: The fact that help desk tickets and monitoring were all in the same package as well as AV

Desvantagens: It does not have Anti Virus reports built in directly with the portal.

• Avaliado em 02/11/2020
Paolo C.
Owner/technician
  • Avaliado em 22/12/2020

"Great value for money"

Comentários: Just one word: great. I arrive in the morning, I go in the global devices seen and I immediately have the day organized. Just seconds. Alarms are in real time nd highly configurable. Thank you.

Vantagens: Simple, I love the way I can have everything at a look; RMM with small customers is critical for us. The way we can check, manage remotely machines (desktop but also scripts and commands) is all we really need. Integration is good also. And, the live chat is something great. We had Solarwinds RMM for many time. Yes, the product is more comprehensive and granular, but it's really too much for us and the cost is.... well, not sustainable.

Desvantagens: At a first glance the seen is more similar to a videogame than to a professional product, but it's functional enough. It's the worst aspect of this wonderful software, but also the only one not completely convincing. I think that a more functional seen option should have offered to customers.

• Avaliado em 22/12/2020
Bhasker C.
IT Infra & Cloud Architect
Segurança de rede e informática, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/10/2020

"Cost effective product"

Comentários: Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

Vantagens: First most thing I like is easy to access all the features without any complicated menus. Deploying the agent using command line options helps me to rollout for mass deployment. The splashtop is fast and easy to connect that also gives you the messaging option on the top instead of going through manage> chat. Connecting to remote is faster than the other RMM we used before. Their chat support is instant, i never had to wait for more than a min anytime i try to contact support

Desvantagens: Lot of times the chat from the manage option will not work. I would like to have the feature of searching by custom field we create or to generate reports using custom field.

por Atera em 17/02/2021

Bhasker, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see you enjoying so many of our features! Custom fields can be used in a search from either the devices or the tickets view, and we have recently made it possible to display/export custom fields using the API, which has been a requested feature for a while. This should save you some time in optimizing your workflow and finding out what you need faster.

• Avaliado em 21/10/2020
Brian L.
Lead Tech
  • Avaliado em 04/01/2020

"Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution"

Comentários: We're a small MSP with 3 techs. Labtech/Connectwise is WAY overkill. We miss a few features but honestly it hasn't been enough of a hindrance to regret our decision. Cost savings is worth whatever bells and whistles we lost. Can it be better? Sure. But that's why it's great knowing the dev team is constantly releasing new features and improvements.

Vantagens: Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution Simplicity. It felt a bit barebones at first coming from Labtech, but it refocused us on the important things and not get scatter brained. We took on the attitude of "if Altaro doesn't have it, you don't need it". It's been two years and we honestly haven't looked back. It's also great having a flat fee per tech instead of per agent fee. It's a relief when deploying agents since It doesn't feel like I'm incurring additional overhead each time I add an agent. I also appreciate their agile feature releases. It gives me the feeling that the team is not sitting still and always earning my dollar.

Desvantagens: The reporting is a bit weak. I'm used to being able to hook into the database and generate custom reports coming from Connectwise. I used to have a Excel pivot table pulling data directly from Connectwise and it was data nerd heaven. While API is available, it doesn't supply the same volume of information that the built-in reports offer. I submitted a feature request to simply expose the reports via API (this is how Connectwise does it) so hopefully that will happen in the future. Also, Splashtop remote control that comes with Atera is just too slow to connect. It's actually pretty good once the connection is established, but there's a ~30 sec delay from the time you click on the button. That might not sound like much, it can feel like eternity when there is a customer on the phone. Plus it takes too long to find out when the connection doesn't work for some reason. We bit the bullet and paid for Screenconnect.

• Avaliado em 04/01/2020
Rich L.
Owner and MSP
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2019

"Highly recommend Atera"

Comentários: Customers are happy that I can quickly and easily remotely connect to their computers and resolve issues. Generating reports for customers is very valuable as it shows what my customers are getting for the price they pay for my services. Having customers simply send an email for support tickets has greatly reduced call volume and made things less stressful.

Vantagens: Atera is very much interested in what their customers think and request for suggestions or improvements. Atera is affordable because they charge per technician instead of per end point. The Atera interface is fast and not bogged down with so many features that it makes it confusing and time consuming. I really like that the main features of support tickets, Alerts, and Reports are easy to get to and analyze. The support ticket system is quick and easy to use as a technician and it's great that customers just have to send a simple email to create a support ticket. Atera Reports are great to create and send to customers to show what is happening behind the scenes. Remote connection to customers' computers is another feature that works very well. Connecting remotely to my customers' computers is quick and easy. No messing around with codes or having customers download and install extra special software.

Desvantagens: Not much to dislike about Atera. I would like to see the Alerts to be improved upon by making them not alert me every time a computer has a small spike in CPU and/or memory usage as well as temperatures. I would also like to see the Atera website more compatible with the new Microsoft Edge browser that is being released in January of 2020. Currently the support tickets' information details appear as narrow paragraphs. Currently there is no mobile app to get notifications of new support tickets and to access and edit current support tickets.

• Avaliado em 17/12/2019
Joseph S.
Rede de computadores, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2019

"Good foundation, but the ticketing and reporting needs to mature"

Comentários: Overall the Monitoring and Alerts work great and that's all we have fully implemented. The patch management and the remote management features do a great job. Hopefully the ticketing and reports will improve and we can start using them. For us, the parts we use are worth the price, but hopefully we can implement the other features. We haven't tested their integration with Webroot, since we had already standardized on Bitdefender. We also haven't tested their integrated backup solution since we have been using another product. We will be testing the backup to see how it performs, but cannot find any real reviews on it which has scared us away from it for now.

Vantagens: The monitoring part of Atera is great. It allows a lot of customization, snmp monitoring and per-customer settings. Setting custom thresholds is easy. The dashboard gives exactly what we need to monitor all our customers systems at a glance. The ability to create a custom installer for each client saves a lot of time populating all the devices to the correct client. The per technician pricing with unlimited devices was a big pro over the competition. The patch management does a good job overall and being able to powershell into a computer to restart services and run commands without interrupting a user helps a lot.

Desvantagens: Reporting and ticketing definitely needs to mature. Reporting is very basic with almost no customization. You can create custom fields for devices, but there is no way to show them on any report. The ticketing is a very cumbersome process. Starting a ticket is easy, but if you try to edit one after the fact it forces you to create a new time entry email (yes email), that you must delete if you don't want to keep it. Then you can edit the original entry. Another big glitch, on the tickets there is a big description box to enter comments, but they do not show up on the time sheet/billing report or any other report. To get the technicians notes to show up for billing, you have to go back into the ticket and edit the individual time entry and type in a new description. The "comments" on the original ticket don't show up anywhere except by mousing-over the list of tickets - not on any reports. Only the separate description that you can only access by editing a ticket shows up anywhere. For us having to do so much extra manual work makes the ticketing/billing part pretty useless. It has a lot of potential, but still needs a lot of work. I'm hoping the ticketing and billing will improve, but for us the monitoring and alerting is really all we are able to make work for us right now. While the SplashTop works great, we are still using GoToAssist for remote support; since it gives a notes filed when a session ends that we can use for billing, until ticketing matures.

por Atera em 11/09/2019

Hello, Joseph!

Thank you for the long and in-depth review, we really appreciate the time and thought people like you put into helping us develop our product!

Our Customer Success team will reach out to you, in order for us to better understand which features regarding reports and ticketing need improving, besides the comment implementation. Are there any specific reports that you would like to see become more granular and customizable? If so, how will it allow you to improve your services/save time on the daily tasks?

In regards to having ticket comments displayed on reports, some users might find this bothersome. We do, however, understand the need for such a feature, and agree on the possibility of having it enabled or disabled. Since we are community-driven, we highly encourage you to post your suggestions on our Features Board, and once it gets enough traction from the community, it will be tackled by our amazing dev team.

• Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Aziz K.
Information Systems Lead
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/08/2019

"Atera Review"

Comentários: Atera allows us to have a Help Desk system, remote login capabilities, and inventory management all in one.

Vantagens: The amount of features for the price is hard to compete with.

Desvantagens: The user interface isn't as simple and elegant as other more expensive alternatives. Searching for devices based on serial number still hasn't been implemented.

• Avaliado em 22/08/2019
Steven W.
  • Avaliado em 11/04/2019

"Atera, the one stop, low cost, go to, for all your IT Managed Services needs"

Comentários: When we started our IT Managed Services business, we had gone with another vendor for PSA, RMM, and Remote Support. After spending thousands of dollars and wasting untold hours doing configurations, we thought that there had to be a better way. That is when we found Atera! I only wish we would have found Atera sooner because we would have saved so much time and money. It is clear that Atera was built from the ground up, by people who understand what it's like to run an MSP. We setup the free trial, then had Atera up and running in literal MINUTES. Seriously, in minutes we had the entire thing configured, with our branding and email and automated ticketing responses. Also, the fact that you are not charged for every agent has been such a blessing to our clients because that means that, we are able to put agents onto systems that we otherwise would not have. So, even system that only get break fix support, can now have an agent on them, which allows us to remotely troubleshoot them. This fact alone saves tons of money and time!
Bottom line, if you are a new MSP or even a seasoned provider, you will get a tremendous value from choosing or switching to Atera. One last thing I will say. Since Atera recently moved the entire platform over a Microsoft Azure infrastructure, they have been pushes out updates and improvements a breakneck pace!

Vantagens: Low cost of entry and low monthly cost
No cost for per agent
VERY easy setup
VERY easy to use

Desvantagens: Not as feature rich as some of the pricier competitors, but since moving to Microsoft Azure, they have been adding new features left and right!

por Atera em 17/04/2019

Thanks so much Steven! We truly appreciate your great feedback and are happy to say that we are continuing to make daily updates to make your experience even better!

• Avaliado em 11/04/2019
Kaine C.
  • Avaliado em 21/02/2018

"My experience with Atera has been pretty positive. Atera has become essential in our workplace."

Vantagens: What I like about Atera is it's user friendly GUI, simplicity and overall performance.
Atera has plenty of features, especially at it's price point. Unlike other RMM's, Atera offers a base price, with an unlimited amount of devices. This is a huge pro, as it allows us to test certain things on specific devices before rolling everything out, without being charged a "per device" fee. It's also nice to have in general, as with the remote support integrations, it can be utilized to remotely access (via integrated Splashtop for FREE) specific machines as well, while still avoiding that "per device" fee.
The integrated ticking system is quite convenient as well. It saves from having to purchase third party software to handle similar tasks (which are required by most RMM's nowadays.)
Overall, my business currently relies on Atera for a multitude of tasks, which it performs very well at.

Desvantagens: The only real con I have for Atera, is that it currently does not support the ability for a customer login account. This is kind of a downer for us, as some of our customers like to login to view their site/network (of course with limited access). To be able to do this currently requires the use of multiple technician licenses, which can get Very costly if multiple techs at multiple clients want to have access. That aside, the only other downside is that there's currently no integration with Bitdefender nor Cloudberry.

• Avaliado em 21/02/2018
Avi V.

"Ater is great"

Comentários: Atera have improve they product a lot, and continue doing that on daily basis.

Vantagens: Stability, Atera just work great without any issues

Desvantagens: Not sure if missing, but I would like more option for a payments and management for my employee like access to KB and creation

Avaliador Verificado
Segurança de rede e informática, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 24/11/2020

"Great Platform for MSPs"

Vantagens: Atera has been great and my company has been through most all of the big name PSA/RMM combos. It was easy to setup, easy to use on a daily basis, and they are continuing to add features it seems weekly. Lastly, the cost compared to the other guys is so low, I thought there had to be a catch...but there is no catch!

Desvantagens: There are some automation options for ticketing and RMM that aren't available yet.

• Avaliado em 24/11/2020
Kiran M.
SE
Segurança de rede e informática, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/07/2020

"Best automation and RDP to connect"

Comentários: Happy to work remotely to jump on any OS machine.

Vantagens: Best in remote access to connect any time and this is very easy for IT admin to jump on. Always BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT to take owner ship.

Desvantagens: 1. More integration and need more Knowledge base documents

• Avaliado em 08/07/2020
Jason Z.
  • Avaliado em 24/10/2019

"Excellent value all around"

Comentários: This is the best value I have been able to find with all the RMMs, with all the features I need and many I dont, that i have been able to find at a good price point for any company size. I dont know that I could ask for more, very satisfied with this service.

Vantagens: I love the amount of easy organization, the full functionality for device agent software, reporting, alerts, and overall ease of use that sits at the point of not being overblown and too much to work with.

Desvantagens: I have yet to find something I do not like, but I wish there was more granular control per agent on being able to select what is reported on for alerts.

• Avaliado em 24/10/2019
Saad M.
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/12/2019

"Most options available for a small MSP"

Comentários: Overall we love ATERA, we use it daily to perform several tasks, monitor our client's entire networks and PC's we are then able to suggest improvements and stay on top of our client's needs.

Vantagens: Atera's Pricing model that includes most services and unlimited nodes for one price. The support is also excellent

Desvantagens: Nothing to Dislike but Lack of Linux agent is killing us.

• Avaliado em 23/12/2019
Robert D.
Technology Manager
Atacadistas, 51-200 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 15/12/2020

"Makes my life easy!"

Comentários: Extremely positive. Their support is excellent and they are very willing to listen to feedback.

Vantagens: For us it is all about problem alerting and remote management both of which work extremely well for us. I also use (lightly) the patching tools.

Desvantagens: I still find the patching and scripting tools to be a bit of a bother. My biggest complaint is the patching tool that does scheduling does not seem to pick up machines "after the fact" if they are not online when the schedule fires. The tool itself works well, it is the scheduler that seems to have issues.

• Avaliado em 15/12/2020
John S.
IT Consultant
  • Avaliado em 11/07/2019

"Great product for the price"

Comentários: I do love the simplicity of Atera. The support has been great anytime I needed them. I use it all day long and it has become a very important aspect of my work that would be difficult to do without. The price is very accommodating.

Vantagens: I use this everyday. I went with Atera because the price and they use Splashtop. I have been using splashtop for a year prior. The setup was easy. I can connect with my iPad which is a plus for me. They are always introducing features and since they switch to the new azure fabric, I have had no issues.

Desvantagens: I really wish they had a task list with each client. So when onsite I can add or complete those task. I use another software right now that does that. They had lots of issues prior to the move the Azure fabric but looks like that move has help the stability of the product. The ticket and billing system does not flow for me. Maybe one day it will.

• Avaliado em 11/07/2019