15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Qualifacts Insync

Sobre Qualifacts Insync

Passe mais tempo com os pacientes, não com a ficha médica digital (EMR).

Saiba mais sobre o Qualifacts Insync

Vantagens:

The pros: easy system set-up, user friendly, detailed tracking, easy workable rejections- payment posting.

Desvantagens:

I don't like that when moving from one page to another the first page disappears and you have to find it again - scheduling and patient information. Have to leave one to get to the other.

Notas do Qualifacts Insync

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Qualifacts Insync tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 372 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Qualifacts Insync antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (372)

Linda
Owner private practice, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo

Happy Customer

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I only first went live beginning February 2021, with the encouragement of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]., my Implementation Specialist. I admit, in the beginning I felt overwhelmed because I am the sole provider I had to learn all aspects of the software. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] encouraged me to hang in there and promised the support would be there when I needed. I'm very happy I hung in...Insync is going to make my professional life so much easier.

Vantagens:

Insync allows me to bring all facets of my business under one umbrella: program management, submitting claims, client/patient statements, clearinghouse, credit card processing, patient portal with customized forms for progress notes and initial assessment, along with HIPAA and consent for treatment, and telehealth with Zoom that is very reliable. With the portal, patients can make their credit card payments online and send/receive emails that are all HIPAA compliant.

Desvantagens:

Setting up insurance companies was a bit of a challenge; however, that is because I forgot to change my address on Medicare website which caused a glitch in processing claims.

Director of Operations, EUA

Integrated Care Concepts and Consultation Review

Vantagens:

1. The customization for our practice needs is/was excellent. 2. The transition from our past EHR system to this was one was almost flawless.3. The support from InSync/Qualifacts employees has been amazing. 4. The workflow for each department is customizable making the system near perfect for our company needs.5. Our project manager and implementation specialist, [sensitive content hidden], was beyond professional, knowledgeable, and helpful!6. InSync is extremely intuitive as all systems within the program are interconnected, reducing time needed to move through the system and complete tasks. 7. The reporting functions are excellent.8. The ability to manage employee permissions is excellent.

Desvantagens:

1. It would be helpful if the Roles and Permissions had greater detailed descriptions as it can be difficult to identify what each permission allows or prevents.2. Some reports don't produce summary/raw data. However, most due and the reports in the system are excellent.

Nichole
Administrative Assistant, EUA
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Issues with Customer Service and Appointments

3,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: One of the things InSync had promised us on moving to them was the ability for patients to schedule their own appointment using the InSync dashboard. This was a lie, the patient can only request an appointment, and they can request any time slot even if the provider is not available at that time. This is NOT Qualifacts fault, by any means. But when I asked if this feature would be implemented I was told to reach out to ask for a meeting. All of my tickets for that request have gone missing and I have yet to hear from anyone regarding this. At the moment we have to use Availity for appointments and pay to have staff move the appointments from Availity to InSync.

Vantagens:

Qualifacts bought InSync, and one of the nice things is that they didn't completely gut the good things about InSync. They did work on fixing many of the issues that InSync had, which was very promising and very nice.

Desvantagens:

When we first moved to InSync, it was so easy to call someone for help, now there is a ticketing system and I've actually had four to five tickets that completely disappeared so I'd recreate them. A month or so later I received an email regarding the ticket. The tickets had been internal only with no warning for me, which caused me to create more tickets, more than likely bogging down their system, and leaving me feeling ignored.

Major Upgrade for our practice

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It took some initial spreadsheet development and some time devoted to "discovery" of our practice's needs and workflows, but once the team at InSync was assembled for us and we had our kickoff call, we've spent well over a hundred hours with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the group in video calls to set up, customize and learn the software, and then train our staff. Our trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was excellent and so patient. Our project managers were extremely responsive and were able to connect us with the top technicians of the software when necessary.

Vantagens:

InSync is not an "out of the box" pre-formed software which forces your practice to mold itself to the way the software works. For a practice of our size, having developed our practices over many years, and yet still with room to refine our processes, InSync was perfect in that it let us truly shape how we wanted the software to work for us. However, it added absolutely critical functionality in key areas (crisp and clean patient portal, automation of many routine tasks- card charging, payment posting, even claim generating...), which was a major upgrade from our previous EHR. The charting functionality is endlessly customizable down to the font size and background color of the words "Date Signed" on the bottom of your custom patient form. Optional pre-built treatment planning as well as assessment questionnaires add to the utility of the program.

Desvantagens:

Because the software is customized to your practice needs and workflow, it takes a long time to set up. Also, while there are hundreds of settings and options available for all aspects of the software, it can be a little overwhelming to learn. But once you get it, you notice the repeating patterns of how modules are set up, how searches and lists work, and the shortcuts you can generate really pay off.

Lauri
Consultant/Program Developer, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Review of our implementation.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The reports seem to be a great benefit for us and I look forward to using these. Our overall experience was great!

Vantagens:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] made the development of this program very easy to develop. He really understood our practice and had great suggestions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was quick to respond to our changes that we needed and developing our different templates. He was very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job with our training and made sure we understood the different programs. He made the trainings fun and interesting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also helped and did a great job as well. They were very friendly and educated on the system, which made it great for us!

Desvantagens:

I believe we had some issues with understanding the different provider tiers and how to set them up. This has slowed down the onboarding of providers. The additions that we wanted after our contract was signed seems to be pretty costly. We would have liked to implement the fax system in insync, but it was more than expected so we declined. 3rd party communication and response could have been a little better, but we did get through it all and things seem to be working as they should.

Ayisha

One stop shop EMR

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our implementation guys, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]were great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]our trainer was absolutely incredible and support calls have been so good. They are really responsive. The appointment reminders contact was not a good experience, hard to get a meeting to get those fixed. Also the EDI contact was not helpful in resolving our enrollment issues. We made it through mostly on our own, but that was a very frustrating process compared to our old system.

Vantagens:

All features in one system. Faxing, e-prescribing, PMP, billing, scheduling, ect. all in one. The ability to edit and create what we need. I love the ease of sending and receiving forms to patients, I love the fax integrated and able to save and upload so easily. I LOVE the to do option to coordinate between staff for medication issues and testing referrals. The med team is a big fan of the PMP inclusion. The front staff really likes the kiosk for patients who did not do paperwork prior to coming in. The patient portal is also so much better that we had before. We love the facesheet, it has become our new go to. The customizability of the dashboard. Assessment options already included that we can easily send out to patients and when they come back already scored. Ease of creating patient groups.

Desvantagens:

Billing not being current without the encounter closed. That is a huge issue with having a current bill at check in as we need to be able to more easily have a current charge at check in that includes that days encounter. Compatibility with IPads are such that makes them not a good match and that has been disappointing. We had some providers who bought one planning to use that and found you cannot hover over icons with an ipad. Not having an easy no show fee option and having to "bill that" instead of just quickly and easily adding a fee from the schedule at check in. Not seeing the phone number for the patient on the appointment scheduler when you hover over the appointment. The Payors/EDI enrollment process was very difficult compared to Therapy Notes. The inflexibility in the scheduler, I understand having those in blocks but it is a hassle to have that so strict. Speed between screens. The time it took for me and a few admin people to implement this system. I did not realize at the beginning what I was in for in regards to time and it was really tough to juggle with the regular needs of operating.

Virginia
supervisor, EUA

terrbile emr

2,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: poor at best, I dislike the EMR, I don't like using it everyday

Vantagens:

I like the reporting feature, there a lot of qualifiers

Desvantagens:

it's not user friendly and moves slow. site goes down often interrupting business

Jennifer
Billing and Credentialing Coordinator, EUA

Loving it.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It has all been great. I loved the customization process and getting to be a part planning how we use the system instead of having to bend or redo every internal process in order to fit the system.

Vantagens:

The integrated clearinghouse info is so helpful. The ability to resubmit claims through InSync is a huge plus. I love that I can work rejected claims within InSync. Prior to this, I was having to wait until I got EOBs to see any rejections or inactive insurance issues. Now, I can catch those issues much faster (sometimes the same day) and fix the issues.

Desvantagens:

My least favorite thing is the inability to see visits in patient demographics - financials unless a claim is done. If I have a claim back-log, the front office can't pull the financial details for a client. We were used to a view/edit charges type arrangement that showed visits regardless of whether or not the claim had been processed (which wasn't always a good thing). It's more of an adjustment to how we do things than a criticism of the software.

Program Administrator / Practitioner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

This application has the potential to be great with a massive overhaul

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, I believe this application has the potential to be really good though it needs a rather substantial overhaul to be fully brought into the 21st century. For an application that hasn’t been around a decade, some of the features are quite dated and there is zero transparency on suggestions for application modifications and seemingly zero quality control. I firmly believe that many of this platforms limitations is the result of skill (or lack thereof) of the developers as many much older EMRs have the basic functions that InSynch lacks.

Vantagens:

You can add your own forms and documents. (Although said custom document seem to exist pretty much as stand alone documents. There is no way to inject otherwise populate data already within InSynch into said forms thereby requiring lots of manual typing of duplicative data).

Desvantagens:

This application has NO test environment. This means when you Go Live and as you continually onboard new staff, you will be playing around in your live system. This matters because there is no way to delete anything in this platform, not even as an administrator. The application is exceptionally slow. There is no global autosave feature which means that there is a huge possibility of loosing data. Pages take a long time loading. The calendar needs a massive overhaul as it is very dated and rather limited. Providers cannot individually set their availability. Availability is limited to the agency hours and no appointments can be set outside of this without resorting to all sort of antics. Client documents must be added one at a time. Actually, very little can be completed in this application in bulk, which is very frustrating and time consuming. Moreover, you cannot download a clients entire chart at once. Each document must be downloaded one at at time which is unnecessarily laborious.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Medical Doctor, África do Sul
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Happy customer

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Great look, easy to use and wide range of customisation options.

Desvantagens:

Unable to download patients entire chart at once and also lack of bulk action when performing tasks.

Ziad
Practice Admin, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Got a small practice?... Run away, quick!

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: In one word I would say, scammed, we felt we were scammed by insync and their upper management. When signing up originally we were offered two options; a monthly fee, where we wouldn't own the software, or we could by licenses which we would own, and just pay a small monthly maintenance fee. After shelling out $9,000 dollars over several large payments, we were sent our yearly "small maintenance fee", a nearly $7,300 bill! Thinking it was a mistake we didn't pay, we intended to get it corrected. Before we had the chance our software was turned "off", or ut into "read only" mode as they are so fond of doing (they this once before without warning when one of our payments was late). How can they turn off access to software we own? Good question, after a conference call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and still no answer to that question. We have moved on to another more reputable EHR , we were never offered our data, so now we login when we need to reference information like which pharmacy a patient uses, etc. But even this is being block, someone up high, no one at the help desk claims they can tell who it was, inactivated one of our 4 employee accounts, so now we only have 3 users able to login even though we have paid for a total of 6 licenses.... We have reported Insync and their slimey business practices to the proper regulatory agencies, trust me if you're a small practice, or a practice of any size...run..

Vantagens:

The software itself is good, aside from the speed which slows every now and then, it is updated regularly.

Desvantagens:

Every screen that loads basically has to load twice, once for the actually gui to display then it refreshes and places your data within the GUI, definitely slows things down.

Jacqueline
Co-Owner, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

RCM Services

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

This software has definitely improved our workflow processes and has exceeded our expectations regarding the easiness and accuracy of implementation from our previous reports. The product itself is user-friendly but what is most valuable to us is the constant overview and assistance provided by our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We are extremely satisfied with her and her team’s support.

Desvantagens:

There are constant changes being made to the software program, which can create a learning curve at times, but we understand and are confident these ongoing changes are only implemented to better the products and we all benefit from these changes.

June
Clinical Director, EUA

InSync Healthcare Solutions Review

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was an awesome person to work with throughout the process. He was always willing to answer the many questions that I had while developing this software for our company. He provided input in order to simplify many of the notes which were being developed. I can not say enough positive things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. I feel that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always available to answer my questions even if we just had a meeting. He was always willing to have other meetings with just myself if needed to ensure that I was understanding everything which was going on through the implementation process.

Vantagens:

1. The ability to run individual reports on every staff member, 2. The way it alerts the supervisors which notes they are personally responsible to sign off on. 3, The way the software is developed allows the agency to remain in complaint on all standards.

Desvantagens:

1. The inability to personalize each tab given the individual notes. 2. The number of tabs it takes to complete each note. 3. The insurance verification doesn't always match what is listed in MITS. 4. The length of time it takes for the members who have been now assigned to us to get back with me regarding questions.

Shannon
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great Implementation, transition and training!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Changing systems has been a very stressful process as expected, but [sensitive content hidden] made it less overwhelming by being very accommodating and training very thoroughly, answering every little question that the staff came up with, and customizing notes as the providers asked for.

Vantagens:

The document manager is very simple to use, scheduling is a breeze, the providers love the ability to dictate their notes, notes are very customizable ( with the help of [sensitive content hidden], the implementation specialist for sure!) and the patient portal has been very helpful!

Desvantagens:

The main problem we have run in to is getting the electronic faxing set up.

Practice Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Great company!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great company to work with, they responded to our needs and concerns quickly! And our Implementation Specialist was the best! Without him, it would not have gone as smoothly as it did.. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Vantagens:

The software is a well thought out platform that includes A LOT of features that make medical practice management, patient record management and billing much more efficient!!

Desvantagens:

The implementation process takes time, organization and dedication, but the end product is worth it!

Ariel
Executive Director, EUA
Organização cívica e social, 11–50 funcionários

New to Insync

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Implementation Specialists are very helpful, on-site trainer was superb, he was very knowledgeable about the system and able to fix issues, input information and customize how we use the service on the spot in most cases

Vantagens:

The ability to customize our workflow and complete a lot of reporting that we use to do manually, and allow our patient communication to have an electronic component.

Desvantagens:

We are unable to utilize the eligibility features, some needed workflow processes are not yet available in the system

Brenda

inSync won us over

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I still believe that we made the right choice in switching to this product. There have been some wonky adjustments and features that I miss with our old system but overall, this is 1000% better:)

Vantagens:

I love that there is so much care and attention put into implementation and training!

Desvantagens:

-I wish this system came with the ability to live-chat (instant message) with the rest of the staff. -I also miss not being able to email unlimited statements for free to clients. -I have not found a quick/simple way to resend a telehealth link (by receptionist) to a client if they can't find their previously sent link.

Myron
Billing Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The Support Staff MAKE the product successful!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our prior EMR sunsetted, and InSync appears to be far superior. Wish we used it for the past years instead of our prior softwares.
Special KUDOS to our InSync Support Staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who worked tirelessly, respectfully and joyfully to resolve any issues that arose - always beneficially for resolution timing and success! Also shouts out to Expert [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and our wonderful on-site Trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! ALL highly recommended, and then some!

Vantagens:

I like that we can control the customization for almost everything

Desvantagens:

We have a more complex setup than most, but we worked through the challenges together

Akash
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

There are now long hold times for support

3,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Nice people, but they seem to have stopped investing in customer care or the EMR in general after being bought by another company.

Vantagens:

The system rarely goes down. Reasonably adequate as far as putting notes in and for purposes of submitting claims and applying ERAs. Perhaps not every bell and whistle that can be wished for, but adequate.

Desvantagens:

There is a lot clicking and waiting a few seconds for screens to load up. This seriously slows down workflow because you may have to click through a few screens. It does not automatically update the chart to show you reviewed a PMP note, for instance, so after sending the med you have to click on the facesheet and wait for this to load. From that screen you can then load a custom form and wait (a little less time) for this to load. Frequent errors in when they were implementing us. Taxonomy codes were put in incorrectly which we didn't catch till later. Claims sending was set up incorrectly for under supervision. At the time at least there was a good degree of availability of tech support, and while they didn't always give you the right answers, after calling a few times you could typically get things figured out. They have since been bought by Qualifacts and things are going down the drain quickly. Now you are put in hold for 40 minutes before being able to speak to someone. Only 5 people from the practice, regardless of size, are allowed to call for support at all. Given how often we've needed to call to figure things out, this would have been unworkable for us in the first year with them. We switched to InSync because they offered a scheduling platform for new patient appointments. The platform did not work at all. It would offer patients appointment times that were already occupied. I don't remember the details, but it really wasn't a workable system.

Sondra

Carbon County Counseling Center

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have to say that all of my interactions with InSync and the various staff that I dealt with were very pleasant to work with and very helpful. Our Implementation Specialist and Trainer,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was awesome to work with. He was always willing to help in any way and was patient when we needed clarification on something more than once. He was really helpful in helping brainstorm different things that might be helpful to our agency, since I wasn't getting much feedback from my staff. He was very knowledgeable about the system. If there was something that he couldn't do or wasn't sure about, he was quick to get right on addressing the issue/question/concern. This helped us to continue to move forward in the process. He also did a really great job about following up with us and helping us work out some kinks that came up after we went live.

Vantagens:

I liked that this software was fairly easy to navigate. It is also easy to make modification and changes to various aspects of the system, so that it can grow with us and be molded to fit our needs as our needs change. I also like the fact that it is internet based, so that we aren't limited to access and staff can get caught up on their work or can work from home if the need arises, particularly with the COVID-19 pandemic. I also like the fact that the system seems to capture more information and helps provide a clearer picture of what our clients needs and progress are. I also like how easy it is to create forms to add to our system, so that we can transition to a completely paperless system. I also love the fact that you have videos to show how to do certain tasks in the system. It made my life a lot easier when it came to learning the system and training the staff. It is also nice to go back and get a refresher if it is something that we don't do every day.

Desvantagens:

We did have some difficulty with integrating the software into our agency, but I don't really think that had anything to do with the software. I think that it was more of a reluctance of some staff to learn a new system and being kind of set in their ways. I also think that we could have customized things so much more if I would have received feedback from my clinical staff. I have since learned of so many other options that we had available to us, as we have merged with a different agency (High Country Behavioral Health) and I have seen how differently they are set up. Like I said though, I don't think this had anything to do with the software, more the individuals that were going to be using it and that I needed feedback from. Some of the videos were a little outdate, because updates had been made. Some individuals had some difficulty with that. I still really like that you guys had that option.

Jeffrey
MD, EUA
Consultório médico, 2–10 funcionários

Very very good EMR

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I am able to now say to the government that I have an EMR that is certified for MIPS and the other current government requirements, which will allow me to avoid penalties in the future.

Vantagens:

It is cloud based so I don't have to go in after hours to do constant "updates" like I used to on my old EMR. THe presentation of the screens appear professional and the notes are laid out in a professional appearing fashion. I like the lab interface as well and the patient portal is very nice.

Desvantagens:

The templates are not as robust as what I am used to. THey only allow you to save pre-clicks in the physical exam templates and I really miss it in the Review of Systems. The medication/allergy modules are a third party and don't interface seemlessly with the software. For instance, if a pharmacy sends me a request for a refill on Joe Smith, I can't just click on Joe SMith's name and be brought to the refill screen automatically. I have to log out of the pharmacy screen, search for the patient's name in the EMR, navigate back to the medicine module, search for the medicine that they requested and THEN finally refill it. This is very inefficient. If the pharmacy is requesting medicine XYZ for Joe Smith, we should be able to be brought to the refill of XYZ on Joe Smith with literally one click and no typing of names. I think they are working on fixing this so I am hopeful it will improve soon.

Kristin
Clinical Director, EUA

Great EMR

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We made the decision to switch to inSync less than 8 months after going live with another new PM/EMR system because our experience with that other software was so horrible. Two major EMR transitions within the course of a year was a big undertaking but the entire process, from the first demo call to our final implementation call has been basically painless. The satisfaction of our clinicians and clients has improved significantly and while we are still learning things within the software, we are extremely satisfied with the switch. Our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was by-in-large the most critical component in our satisfaction as she was incredibly responsive, helpful, knowledgable, and capable of assisting us in problem solving.

Vantagens:

Integration of telemedicine and assessment administration have been great additions to our practice and clinician workflow. The software is intuitive enough that most of our clinicians have picked it up with relative ease and appreciate the convenience of it not being overly cumbersome compared to our previous EMR.

Desvantagens:

There are some limitations with third-party integration (specifically appointment reminders, billing, and faxing) that we would like to see enhanced.

Drae
Operations Coordinator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários

New Horizon Care Center's inSync Experience

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our implementation specialist, [sensitive content hidden] - made the whole process manageable and continues to work hard at resolving any concerns as they arise! He was instrumental in our success and couldn't have been a better reflection of inSync as a whole. He made sure that every person involved was heard and their requests were always fulfilled in a timely manner. He projected his confidence in the system to our end-users - his enthusiasm and positive attitude were contagious!

Vantagens:

Their BHSD Module was already integrated with minimal development needed.Overall ease of use and intuitive interface.Available customer support call center.Microsoft ReportingClearinghouse connectivity.

Desvantagens:

Make sure that the Integration team is transparent about "Go-Live" does not mean you need to start doing services immediately, that "Transitioning" seemed to be the point of being 100% integrated. Please also inform the users that there will be a lot of work associated post-Data Migration (would have liked a week in between Data Migration and Training to complete set ups correctly so that trainers weren't having to manage that in the moment).Wish that the Claims Processing screen showed more claims at one time when you are searching!Would like if the PT portion of integration started sooner in the overall integration - depending on the Billing Rules certain Encounters were affected and it would have helped to manage that simultaneously.

Suzanne
Finance and HR Manager, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários

A good decision

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: From sales to support everyone has been responsive, helpful, and knowledgable. Our implementation specialist was terrific and he really assisted with the design of our dynamic forms and encounter notes. He helped us understand the system requirements, data formats, and links. The implementation was well planned and the data migration was efficient and accurate. The clearinghouse setup and implementation were monitored and well handled. We had NO downtime in processing claims and our cash flow did not suffer through the transifition.

Vantagens:

ERA posting and rebilling of rejected claims is a top feature for our billing staff. The flexibility and customization of the encounter note is the top feature for our providers. Group appointments and recurring appointment capability is also a plus.

Desvantagens:

Nothing is too difficult to use but some features take time to get used to the steps involved. The number of icons and tabs can be overwhelming at first but once you are used to maneuvering through the system it is not an issue.

Ashley
Consultório médico, 51–200 funcionários

InSync Implementation - PPEC facilities

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The use of InSync in our facilities has significantly improved our productivity in patient charting and had a major positive impact on our claim's submission/reconciliation process. I can't say enough positive things about the implementation process and the people involved. The systematic process was so efficient, and the team was incredible. The use of InSync in our facilities has significantly improved our productivity in patient charting and had a major positive impact on our claim's submission/reconciliation process. I can't say enough positive things about the implementation process and the people involved. The systematic process was so efficient, and the team was incredible. The on-site trainers for our first two facilities and were so professional and accommodating - even with the state regulatory board showing up for our surprise annual survey the first day of each training! They managed to pivot, rearrange sessions, and get everyone trained. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (AND trainer for our last two facilities), is our InSync hero. He has been with us every step of the way and there was not a question/issue we could throw at him that he couldn't handle.

Vantagens:

InSync's implementation process is very structured and hands-on. The ease and ability to build our existing forms and processes into the InSync software was extremely helpful. Charting, claims processing, and patient communication is much more efficient.

Desvantagens:

We would love to see some options geared more towards PPEC facilities specifically. For instance, it would be beneficial to have eMar time schedules formatted for PPEC facility hours. The encounter process used to create claims for attendance each day is a little cumbersome. It would be more efficient to be able to create claims based on groups of patients rather than one at a time.