15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Aircall

O Aircall é o mais intuitivo sistema telefônico baseado na nuvem habilitado para IVR. Experimente uma configuração fácil, sem hardware e dezenas de integrações de CRM.

Saiba mais sobre o Aircall

Vantagens:

What I like most about Aircall is how simple the interface is and how easy it is to use.

Desvantagens:

Call quality is really bad, all of my colleagues complain about calls dropping or customers not being able to hear them.

Notas do Aircall

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Aircall tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 425 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Aircall antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (425)

Shane
Shane
Co-Founder & CEO
Restaurantes, 11–50 funcionários

Issues with reporting

2,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing, EUA
Restaurantes, 10.000+ funcionários

Most Reliable Phone Service Available

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: It facilitates both inbound and outbound call management. I like how simple it is to make an outgoing call. The time zone and area code are shown automatically, warning us to tread carefully in case of a time zone mismatch.

Vantagens:

Using Aircall is a breeze. It simply requires a one-time setup. I like Aircall since it is quick to load and has an intuitive interface for fixing audio problems. A softphone I once used took 20 minutes to load, and it was a real drag. I also appreciate how simple it is to use the controls. In my opinion, it has a great user interface. This is the nicest setup for me, and there aren't too many buttons.

Desvantagens:

The entirety Aircall is fantastic. If I may provide a recommendation, it would be to enhance the functioning of conference calls. If at all feasible, I'd want to be able to end a call when I'm no longer needed, and I'd like a simpler process.of

Jisselle
Jisselle
Director of Customer Success, Trinidad e Tobago
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I love AirCall, been using it for over four years now!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've used this for over four years and introduced it at companies I've worked and consulted with. It's easy to use, low price, and the features are top-notch.

Vantagens:

AirCall is very user-friendly and easy to deploy. The dashboard is very streamlined, and it's easy to set up additional features like IVR. The Call Monitoring feature is critical. It is really helpful with Sales, Retention, and Account Management. Helps me to hear exactly what's happening on the call, so that I can train my team members, and help them hone specific pitches.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints, it's the best VOIP service I've used.

há 2 anos

Hi Jisselle, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Aircall. If there's ever anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to ask us. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Lucien
VP of GTM, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Aircall is a fantastic tool for a growing organisation to enable sales, support and account management

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Aircall has been a crucial tool for us as we've significantly enhanced our call tracking capability across a significant team. The integration with Hubspot is absolutely crucial. The ability for our team to use Aircall within Hubspot is incredibly valuable and an absolute must for any team that wants to make it as easy as possible for the team to adopt. The other critical thing to mention is, Aircall helps dial much faster which is excellent.

Vantagens:

The integration with Hubspot is fantastic. This enables our entire team to call seamlessly from Hubspot and all the reporting including activity etc is seamlessly pulled into Hubspot so we get a clear accurate reflection of the output across the organisation. Aircall is very easy to set up administering new numbers in seconds and creating workflows that enable automation and efficiency.

Desvantagens:

Aircall can be rather expensive which can be difficult if you want to ensure everyone in your commercial team is using the technology. We have had difficulty with quality of calls at times but this is usually corrected after restarting the call.

Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Customer Service is non-existent

3,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to use, has mobile app but sometimes glitchy. I like how you can set office hours

Desvantagens:

My annual subscription renewed without any notice and when I found out on the day it was renewed for another year, I contacted them immediately and asked them to cancel. Even though I contacted them on the day, they refuse to cancel and decided that their policy states they cannot cancel once it's renewed. What an easy money grab to lock customers in for another year. Doesn't take much effort to cancel/refund? Doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth and I won't be recommending Aircall to my network. There are other companies that offer more features for 1/5 of the price.

FRANCOIS
Digital project, França
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Best software

4,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

- Good ui - Easy setup and easy routing configuration - Good statistics tool - Easy to buy more number

- Some sync failures with Hubspot - Low support - Some software bugs

Vince
Vince
Owner, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Deceptive Billing Practices

1,0 ano passado

Comentários: The worst VoIP service we have ever used.

Vantagens:

Nothing. The product sucked all around.

Desvantagens:

Everything, especially their billing and customer service. They don’t even have a phone number, so if they do respond to you, it’s via email more than a day later.

ano passado

Update: Hi Vincent, as promised I've contacted our teams internally. I see that you're working with them to resolve the issues regarding your subscription. Should you need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out. - Anthony from Aircall ——— Hi Vincent, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sincerely sorry about the issues you've encountered with your contract and are determined to assist you in resolving them. We're going to gather more insight with our teams internally and get back to you soon with an update. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this process. - Anthony from Aircall

Elli
Business Development Representative, Reino Unido
Software, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Essential for our outbound efforts.

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I used aircall daily in my sales role to reach out to prospects all over the globe. It makes it really easy to call from a 'local' number, making it more likely you'll get through to your prospects, vs calling from an unknown abroad number.

Desvantagens:

It was quite glitchy, and there were a number of times when I'd have to reload the programme while trying to dial. But no major issues, and would use again.

Paris
Head of Sales, Reino Unido
Telecomunicações, 11–50 funcionários

Disciple Media Sales Team

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

It does exactly what you need it to do, enables me to call sales leads all over the world and gives me phone numbers from multiple nationalities.

Desvantagens:

Easy to use, relatively cheap, good UX it has also never broken.

Nathalie
Inside Sales, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 51–200 funcionários

Aircall does everything!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Aircall is your one-stop-shop for all call center needs. We have a dialer, a transfer system, a voicemail system and so much more- all in one platform.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything negative about Aircall.

Ricardo
Consultant, África do Sul
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários

Gliding through calls, with Aircall

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Great job program and makes life much easier in this industry

Vantagens:

Very fast to maneuver, it pops up quckly on the screen, from background.

Desvantagens:

Doesnt have emojis for text, and sometimes the

Daniel
Customer Operations Executive, Reino Unido
Emprego e contratação, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Aircall is the easiest system as well as the best value for money.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, I have loved using Aircall, they are so much better than our previous phone system, much easier to use, cheaper, and they actually seem like they care about our experience unlike some other companies.

Vantagens:

What I love about the software is the fact it is just so easy to use. Being a gatekeeper at my company is not one of my highest priorities as I cover many different areas. But the fact that I could do one onboarding call, and understand how to call, take calls, transfer, tag... basically everything is amazing. Not to mention our CSM was great and always checked in to ensure we understood the platform.

Desvantagens:

The only thing slightly annoying is the constant updates on the phone app, which stops you being able to take calls until you update it and as someone who doesnt always have the app open right in front of me sometimes I miss calls because I am unaware it needed an update.

há 2 anos

Hi Daniel, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Wonderful to hear how Aircall is positively impacting your team's day-to-day. If you ever need assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our teams. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Casper
CMO, Dinamarca
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Great product, but a very poor onboarding process

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Vantagens:

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Desvantagens:

The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

há 3 anos

Hi Casper, Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful! If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best, Aircall Team

Kelly
Sales and Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários

Not a fan.

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: We are very disappointed overall.

Vantagens:

I like that you can transfer a call to a number outside of your Aircall account and that you can speak with the person first before transferring the call.

Desvantagens:

I hate the "integration" with Sugar and that many features seem to not work properly, like uploading a CSV of contacts. I followed the directions provided by Aircall and it did upload properly. Customer service was not very helpful.

ano passado

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that our integration features didn't meet your expectations. Our teams constantly work to improve them and we'd love to hear more about your issues. Can you please submit a ticket at support.aircall.io? Thank you so much. - Anthony from Aircall

Nessim
Head of Marketing, Luxemburgo
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Great Tool for VoIP

Vantagens:

- Easy to use - Easy to setup - Mobile apps - Desktop apps - Easy to buy new numbers - Easy to add new users - Fast customer success

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the lines are not stable and it's not working. As we are using it on a daily basis, it can be an inconvenient. It is happening just from time to time so it's ok for now.

há 2 anos

Hi Nessim, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad you're making good use of our PowerDialer feature. We hope it's helping you save a lot of time! If you encounter call quality issues in the future, we've compiled these tips to help you: https://view.highspot.com/viewer/62b22b0ce798461b468f5c29. - Best, Max from Aircall

Sheila
Wholesale Account Manager, EUA
Bens de consumo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

How I feel about Aircall.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Vantagens:

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Desvantagens:

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Ziya
Advanced Systems Engineer, Bélgica
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 10.000+ funcionários

Average Software for VoIP

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Aircall has positively impacted our team's communication, integrating well with other business tools.

Vantagens:

Aircall has realy user friendly interface to use. Its impressive features have streamlined our teams communication process. Call quality is quite solid and call recording and queuing features are great to made call management efficient.

Desvantagens:

Aircall is good but its need improvement on their customer support i think. And the mobile app has connectivity issues.

ano passado

Hi Ziya, thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We're delighted to hear how much Aircall is helping you and your teams. 💚 We also hear your concerns about our Mobile app which we can indeed improve - our teams are working hard on it everyday. Regarding your comment about customer support, we would love to hear more and assist! Could you please send more details to us by submitting a ticket at support.aircall.io? Thanks so much. Hope you have a great day! - Anthony from Aircall

Jeff
Jeff
Owner, EUA
Agricultura, 2–10 funcionários

Garbage Town, USA

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Vantagens:

Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

Desvantagens:

- French engineered which says a lot - Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week - Buggy interface - Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes - Total rip off for the price - You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client - Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers - We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

há 5 anos

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

Michelle
Operations Associate, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

Extremely User-Friendly Call Center Software

Vantagens:

Aircall has a very user-friendly interface- it's easy to navigate and all the main functions are neatly outlined (keypad, history, to-do, people/contacts, setting up work hours). I have rarely had an issue with call quality, and I appreciate how easy it is to make a phone call. You can search for a teammate by number OR by name, which is nice, and you can easily switch between different phone numbers. It also shows the status of your teammates, whether they are offline or in a call, so you can easily determine if you can transfer the call or not. (At a previous company, I was not able to see whether the person I was trying to reach was available or not)

Desvantagens:

Based on conversations with my manager, it is not easy to pull data from Aircall. While it is extremely user-friendly, my manager has had difficulty extracting data and quantifying our missed call rate, etc.

há 2 anos

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Regarding pulling data, we'd love to help! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Monica
Co-founder, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários

Aircall for Small Businesses

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It has been a great experience. All our customer service agents use it, and training them takes only a few minutes. As an administrator I am able to see their activity and manage their use.

Vantagens:

I love the simplicity of the product. There is no need to read a manual to use it, and the features are very intuitive. It is really easy to add users and manage their use as well.

Desvantagens:

It is not a very robust software, but it's all we need for our business.

há 3 anos

Hi Monica, We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that Aircall is helping your business out with its essential communication needs. To go a step further, many of our customers like to pair Aircall with their other business software to unlock advanced workflows. You can check out the options here: https://aircall.io/call-center-software-integrations/ Let me know if you need any help! Cheers, Max from Aircall

Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Enabling you to make calls

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Good, overall it's worth what you pay for it.

Vantagens:

Aircall helps you keep track of who you called and when. You can record calls, track how long you have been talking to someone. They recently added a tag option where you can tag your calls making it easy to analyse things and be organized.

Desvantagens:

Too many cons because using this app really all depends on how strong your internet is.

há 2 anos

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're happy to hear you are enjoying our features, including Tags. Regarding connectivity, as Aircall is a telephony service, it relies on the internet to establish the connection to the telephone network. We understand the importance of quality conversations, and so our teams put together a guide of network requirements and recommendations to help ensure your connectivity is up-to-date (see below). https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations Best, Leslie from Aircall

Serviços ao consumidor, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall Aircall delivered amazing service, we used it everyday to contact countless customers and partners and it never failed to deliver. Great call quality, simple UI with great quality built into it. The coaching was one of the best features of Aircall, as an administrator you could jump into any ongoing call and give tips to the call center agent, while the customer can't hear your voice. It was a nice way to manage hard cases without any escalation.
Monitoring tools were also simple and effective along with the reporting. Simple yet amazing in everything.

Vantagens:

The simplicity and quality of the platform are one of the biggest pros. It's a simple app and still manages to give the best features. Call and service quality is one of, if not the best.

Desvantagens:

There is not much to dislike about aircall, I'd say if they make user interface a bit more "fancy" that can be

há 2 anos

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your review absolutely made our day. We're glad to hear you're making good use of our call coaching and monitoring features. This is the best way for you to train agents in real-time without disrupting customer experience. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Stephanie
Customer Success Coach, Filipinas
Imobiliárias, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very easy to use for calling!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Vantagens:

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Desvantagens:

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Thoma
Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Aircall is the bomb

Comentários: Great experience overall

Vantagens:

Ease of use, the ability to use it on my iPhone, the SMS features

Desvantagens:

SMS does not support MMS, which is not the worst, but it is inconvenient as customers constantly try to send MMS. The only other downside is that if you are making a text to a customer and a phone call comes in, it erases your message and you have to start over.

há 2 anos

Hi Thoma, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the mobile application and SMS features. If you ever experience any technical issues, please let our teams know via https://support.aircall.io/ so that we can assist further. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Jonny
Sr. Customer Experience Manager, EUA
Bens de consumo, 51–200 funcionários

Lackluster

Vantagens:

The product is easy to use, and the setup was very easy.

Desvantagens:

There seem to be constant issues with the platform. We experience technology issues at least once a week.

há 2 anos

Hi Jonny, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying the ease of use of the product. Regarding the issues, if you ever need technical assistance, please send our team more details via support.aircall.io. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Aivaras
Sales and Client Success, Reino Unido
Esportes, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Pretty good but could use some improvements

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall it's been consistent with no major issues.

Vantagens:

The fact you're able to use it across all platforms - mac, windows, android, iOS is really great. I also like the user interface its very clean simple and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

My biggest issue is the constant small inconvenient glitches and bugs that happen especially on the android version of the app. They do get fixed after a while but new ones tend to pop up which can be frustrating as it affects my ability to talk to some clients

há 3 anos

Hi Aivaras, Thank you for leaving your honest feedback. We really appreciate it. And thank you for your patience whenever you notice issues. If you ever have an issue that appears to be a bug, please do not hesitate to bring it to our attention right away so we can get it fixed. Thanks again, Aircall Team