15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Yocale

Agendamento on-line adequado, gestão de clientes, marketing, geração de relatórios e todas as ferramentas de serviço completo que atendem às necessidades da empresa.

Saiba mais sobre o Yocale

Notas do Yocale

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Yocale tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 43 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Yocale antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (43)

Veterinária, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

It has what I need.

Vantagens:

Its online, I can check from everywhere. customers can book their own appointments.

Desvantagens:

I cant change the booking hours on my own, I have to contact support for it.

há 3 anos

Dear Raven, thanks very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Pls note that you may change your schedule or the schedule of the services you offer any which way - all by yourself. If you contact us on live chat we can provide you with the instructions. We only offer to change it for you if you wish; however, the same tools are available to you to self manage. Thx again for your feedback and please always feel welcome to contact us should you need any assistance.

Ibrahim
owner, EUA
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A tool to organize work and increase it value.

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: very easy to use and manage the work flow

Vantagens:

It helped us collect more info about our customers,

Desvantagens:

much faster to check-in customers since we know why they are coming for.

há 8 meses

Thank you so much for this review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping us spread the word. We're here for you anytime.

Kevin
Principal, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

poor service

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Be very careful before you choose them as you may be stuck with them for a very long time

Vantagens:

price is good, that is all. there are no other qualities that are good.. nice website and easy to setup

Desvantagens:

no support at all. i tested them as a vendor for Google Places and cannot turn them off. Google tells me to contact Yocal saying that Yocal must remove me. Everytime I email Yocal, they say i am removed but I am not.

há 3 anos

Dear Kevin, we are sorry that you were unable to find what you were looking for. By turning off your availability you will automatically be taken off from google. This instructions is available online; however, if you ask us to do it, we will have to ask google to remove you and some times that may take a bit of time. We would always appreciate the opportunity to provide excellent support through live chat, email or by phone. If you do contact us by email pls be sure to check your other/filtered email. It would be very rare for us to not be on top of our support request.

SOHEIL

Healthy Smile

Vantagens:

The most important factors that made me to stay with the software are: A- flexibility of the software and people behind the product and their willingness to help you to get what you ask for and need to have to run your business. B- the support is the second to none, I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the technical guy. He is so professional and knowledgeable about the product. Also, he is very patient and listen to your request carefully and because of that he fully understand your request and need. He has gave me the best experience so far.

Desvantagens:

The only con for me is that I can not see or check all of my locations at the same screen therefore I must go back and forth between them. Just time consuming

há 3 anos

Dear Mr. Iravani, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are grateful to hear about your experience and are excited to positively impact your business. We will consider ways to provide all appointments from multi-locations in a single view for our future releases. Thank you!

Lisa

Yocal is a Good company

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Yocale is an all-in-one scheduling system, and for trying to include every bell and whistle, they do a pretty good job. I can't say enough about the development team. You will be working with professionals who are kind, knowledgeable, competent and accessible. They work hard to resolve any issue that arises. The entire app has continuously been improved since I started with them. The scheduler does work best with Chrome, which sometimes presents problems with other browsers, and mobile interfaces. If you have more than one location you really can't beat the bang for your buck that Yocale provides. I give it 4.5 stars and suggest that the main way it could be improved is to pair down some of the features and allow companies to choose what they want a la carte. This might make it more manageable and stream lined for smaller companies.

Vantagens:

I loved the customer service and access to the tech support. I loved that is was an all in one and I could go paperless with this new scheduler.

Desvantagens:

I don't like that it gets buggy with other browsers and its mobile interface is slower. My clients had trouble booking and navigating their appointments.

luz mary
luz mary
teacher, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

This is the perfect tool to manage appointments and grow my business

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: With the ability for my clients to schedule appointments online at any time, from any device, the number of bookings I receive has increased considerably.

Vantagens:

What I liked the most is how easy it is for both me and my clients to schedule appointments. This platform is very intuitive and I can flexibly customize my hours and services. It also offers the option to send automatic appointment reminders via email, this has been a great help in reducing last minute cancellations.

Desvantagens:

One of the aspects that could be improved is the interface customization option because I feel that sometimes I wish I could change some colors or add my logo to fit more with my business image and although I understand that it offers a standard platform for everyone users, it would be great to have a bit more flexibility in this regard.

há 8 meses

Alexander
Car Detailer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Yocale: A great app for scheduling appointments with businesses that integrates with Google Business

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, I have enjoyed using Yocale. It is a very well-designed app, and it integrates seamlessly with Google Business. This makes it a powerful tool for scheduling appointments. The only downside is that it can be a little confusing to use at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is a great tool.

Vantagens:

There are a lot of things to love about Yocale, but here are some of the highlights: The app is extremely user friendly. It's easy to navigate and find the service you need.Yocale integrates seamlessly with Google business, making it easy to manage appointments and availability.The app offers a variety of features, including appointment reminders, customer management, and invoicing. This makes it a comprehensive tool for small businesses.

Desvantagens:

There isn't much that I don't like about Yocale. One of the few cons that I can think of is that it can be a little difficult to find specific features or functions, depending on what you are looking for. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say!

Eric
Fonte da avaliação

Great Booking system and even better customer service

Vantagens:

This is the first time I have added a Appointment widget to my Page or search engine. It is simple to set up and manage. Plus their customer service is above and beyond when it comes to answering your questions or helping with edit anything you might need. Its very personal with them and that is what makes you/I as the customer feel great about working with them. I highly suggest them

Desvantagens:

So far they have been outstanding with answering any questions I might have. There has been nothing that hasn't been resolved quickly but most of the issues where on my behalf.

há 3 anos

Dear Eric, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is very important for our team to always stay close to our clients and not only to provide them with a great product to run their business but also for them to know that our team is available anytime to make sure you get the most out of our product and provide best practices. We appreciate having you onboard and thank you again!

Susan
owner, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

This company goes the distance in customer service. Any issues we ever had were dealt with quickly.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Additional features as well as better service.

Vantagens:

The people behind the product work so hard to meet our requests and deal with any issues that come up. They are prompt in responding to our clients' needs which is fantastic.

Desvantagens:

Some clients had difficulty at first because we changed systems and this one presented differently although in the end much better.

Melissa
Master Reiki Practitioner, EUA

New User- Very satisfied

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Overall experience is fantastic. Easy to set up and use.

Vantagens:

How easy it is to set up and use. It's very intuitive.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have an app (maybe there is one and I am not seeing it?).

há 4 meses

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad that you had a great experience with us.

Loreen
Eyelash Technician & Makeup Artist, Canadá
Cosmético, Profissional autônomo

Great Experience!

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Yocale is the first online booking system I have used and it has been a great experience -- from set up to now having used the system for almost a year. There have been some minor hiccups along the way, but the team was always dedicated to looking into the problem or a fix was already in the works. I have referred a few people to use Yocale and I will continue to do so!

Vantagens:

That is Canadian based! So many of the leading competitors are from the US. The tech support has been great and I also find the system easy to use. New updates are always being released for more features which has been very useful as well.

Desvantagens:

There were some hiccups with client reminders (my clients have become reliant on these reminders) which resulted in some confusion. Some features that would be great for my business are still being developed -- this is really the only reason I would look elsewhere.

Megan
RMT, Canadá
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Switch booking system

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: after playing around on the software, I am pretty happy with it.

Vantagens:

I just started. I haven't talk to any stuff yet, but they reached out and try to help me already. It makes me feel good. I like the most about this software is reminder system both texting and email. simple, easy, and good price.

Desvantagens:

recurring booking not available. service duration setting not detail enough

Melynda

new user

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

so far I love the client care and help with this program

Desvantagens:

so far I haven't been able to load on my portable devise.

há 2 anos

Hi Melynda, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your switch over from Vagaro. We will ask our product specialist to reach out to you and assist you with loading your Yocale on your portable device. Warm Regards

Warley
CEO, EUA

Love it.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: So far good. No complaints.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of scheduling and also adding services and discriptions.

Desvantagens:

I dislike the dollar amount limitation when listing pricing for my services.

há 3 anos

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are so pleased that you like the ease of scheduling and service management in our system. We would also be happy to help to address your concern about any dollar amount limitations. Please contact us on our support chat and will be happy to address this for you :)

Sherry
Medical Cosmetic Laser, Canadá
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Medic laser

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Congratulations !!!! I'm so happy with my Yocale program' You and all Yocale team working hard to satisfy and support your clients. this is an incredible program that makes my job easier. I as a Yocale client am happy with the service you provide. I believe Yocale deserve this award and wish you more success. Congratulations to all Yocale team :)

Vantagens:

It's easy to use for my clients and staff in our Clinic. The best option that i like the most is that reminds our clients appointment automatically.

Dayna
Fonte da avaliação

overall great to use and friendly people super willing to customize our interface

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The ease of use and clarity provided through various options for example colour coding of services.

Desvantagens:

The inability at this point to search clients by dependants is somewhat frustrating to work around but they are working on this we have been told.

Aicha
Student, Egito
Química, Profissional autônomo

Very good

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Iam really happy to find it I have enjoyed using this

Vantagens:

It's easy to use for my, I love adding services and discriptions

Desvantagens:

I don't have any cons to mention, it's very good

Nicole
Certified Shoden, Okuden, Shinpiden(Master/teacher) and Crystal Reiki practioner, EUA

Amazing start

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love it and my software support person was extremely helpful

Vantagens:

It has all the different tools and needs to run my business in one place and I love that I am able to provide telehealth to my clients.

Desvantagens:

When client gets invite email it asks to set up their password and my client said it didn't work. In order to have them get on the site, I had to book the appointment and send the reminder.

há 2 anos

Hi Nicole. Thank you for your valuable feedback. In regards to the client invite email, Yocale has a feature called "anonymous". Once switched on, your clients no longer need to set up a password to retrieve access. Kindly contact our support team to activate this feature for you, Nicole.

Eric
CEO, EUA

One Stop Shop Keeping Me Organized

Vantagens:

Having Yocale has simplified my operation allowing me to stay focused on my business. I can direct clients to book online instead of reaching out to me directly to schedule an appointment and take deposits to reduce the amount of no shows. The system is perfect. I am happy we found Yocale.

Desvantagens:

The hardest part of the process was the scheduling portion but Customer Service has been awesome.

Alan
Massage therapist, Canadá
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great software at an even greater price point

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have enjoyed using this software for the past year. Price is just right and has most of the features I was used to from Mindbody. Overall very pleased

JOEL
OWNER, EUA

SO VERY SLOW TO LOAD

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

OPTIONS TO SCHEDULE. PRETTY COLORS. REASONBLY GOOD TECH SUPPORT. THEY RESPOND TO QUESTIONS IN A REASONABLE TIME

Desvantagens:

IT IS PAINFULLY SLOW TO LOAD AND TO SHOW YOU THE CALENDAR. You can wait and wait as the wheel turns...

Shayne

Appointment Scheduling

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Driving additional business through google

Vantagens:

Allowing potential customers the ability to schedule appointment directly from google instantly drive new business.

Desvantagens:

The product does not integrate with my point of sale calendar

Penny

First time user

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: the system is good but can be a little confusing on figuring out the invoicing part

Vantagens:

easy scheduling and note taking. you get to talk to a person not a computer

Desvantagens:

confusing to figure out some of the uses

Henry

Pristine Motorsports

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: easy to use interface, great customer support, i love this APP!

Vantagens:

Easy to use, customer support, inexpensive

Desvantagens:

i do not have any complains, the customer support and app has been a breeze to use

Janae
Vinhos e licores, 2–10 funcionários

Google Calendar Sync is Amazing

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very easy to operate and there's always a customer service agent on hand at all times to assist with installation questions.

Vantagens:

The Google Calendar sync feature is wonderful. We tracked our appointment scheduling with Google Calendar prior to using Yocale, and the sync feature ensures that all of our online appointments sync up with our phone/email appointments.

Desvantagens:

The appointment scheduling software does not allow users to add on guests (like in an online shopping cart) when scheduling appointments.

há 3 anos

Dear Janae, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Although we don't currently support guest add-ons, but you can create a custom form to ask for the number of people during the booking process. Once again thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Yocale!