An easy and best project management tool

Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Team Lead
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Vantagens: 1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT
2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management
3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Desvantagens: 1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together.
2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Avaliado em 01/08/2019
Paulo D.
Product Coordinator
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Vantagens: What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Desvantagens: The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Pipefy or Trello?

Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fabrício yutaka F.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Vantagens: That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Desvantagens: Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Excellent Plataform

Mateus E.
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Vantagens: The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Desvantagens: I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

Alexandre M.
Diretor de Marketing
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Vantagens: - Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Desvantagens: - Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Opinion

Thiago R.
Seguros, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Vantagens: Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Desvantagens: For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 27/11/2018
Bojan S.
Manager - Channel Digital Transformation
Telecomunicações, 10.001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Vantagens: Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Desvantagens: There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Avaliado em 06/11/2017
Torey H.
Serviços de informação
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Desvantagens: - The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App. - You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

por Pipefy em 07/11/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

Pablo M.
Operations Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

Desvantagens: The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens.
Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

Moving parts

Avaliado em 07/11/2019
Steven R.
project coordinator
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Vantagens: organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Desvantagens: the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

Pipefy

Bryan J.
Aparelhos médicos, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Desvantagens: I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my tasks.

Avaliado em 05/07/2018
Carolina C.
Operations Specialist
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

Vantagens: The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

Desvantagens: When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes. They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

por Pipefy em 09/07/2018

Pipefy review

Ralph B.
Real Estate Agent
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The horizontal flow or the work environment and the customizabilty.

Desvantagens: Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

Avaliado em 13/04/2018
Marcelo B.
Founding Partner
Bancos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

Vantagens: The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Desvantagens: Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

por Pipefy em 16/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Pipefy has made our professional lives better.

Avaliado em 17/04/2018
Bernard G.
Gestão de investimentos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It makes out business so much more productive.

Vantagens: It makes it so easy to delegate and then monitor tasks in a team environment.
We can monitor tasks and track productivity of staff (& ourselves).
It makes the team ten times more efficient than what we were.

Desvantagens: Sometimes it is hard to not focus on clearing out pipefy (or "The Pipe") as we call it !
Pipefy can be as addictive to staff as social media.

por Pipefy em 18/04/2018

I love Pipefy!

Stephan M.
Travel Associate
Software, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The features and automation are top-notch.
Best customer care.
Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy.
Flexibility especially in reporting.
Value for money.

Desvantagens: Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.

Fantastic

Avaliado em 21/03/2018
Cassiano L.
Gerente de operações
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Time, processes and organization of my team.

Vantagens: Convenient process creation, easy-to-use, customized reports, web form sharing and automated and customized e-mail templates.

Desvantagens: Difficult to answer, do not have what I do not like because everything is very easy and with the support (custumer service) always giving us a solution.

por Pipefy em 26/03/2018

Thank your for you review!

Amazing Tool for Inside process Management

Avaliado em 28/12/2018
Alvaro R.
Consultor
Serviços financeiros, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It’s a really good Tool. We use it is Selling, project management and inside process. It help us a lot.

Vantagens: I love that it is so easy to use and to personalize, creating a unique and useful tool. At my company we use Pipefy from the Selling Process to the After Selling process, it help us organize all the process to make a good job!

Desvantagens: I has so many uses that I don’t even know, and a think that I don’t like is that. I wish I could use all the functions without having to look so deep into it, because it would be easier. It is easy to use, but if you need something more complicated you need to study the software a lot to get it done.

Joint Media House - Pipefy

Avaliado em 19/04/2017
Chehadeh A.
Account Director/ Partner
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Hello Team, It is a successful and supportive collaboration between JMH and Pipefy, the software helped our company to develop it's processes and standardize all the rules by roles and phases. Thanks to Pipefy, the agency is now monitoring in realtime the Projects Management phases for all our services provided to our clients. We were facing few months ago some limitaitons in the features, most of them was resolved thanks to professional and prompt support team. Have a good day and give it up the great work you are doing

Vantagens: Very good Processes monitoring
Customized processes
Scalable
Accurate
Automated processes

Desvantagens: Automation in general causes laziness :) your software is amazing

por Pipefy em 15/06/2017

Excellent! We use it for everything that is a collaborative process.

Avaliado em 29/08/2017
Marcio C.
International Operations Manager
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Automation feature is a plus!
I like that they are always bringing something new and are open to suggestions. Their roadmap runs FAST! Integration with lots of other apps also is a plus!

Desvantagens: Email templates should accept HTML coding... its pretty complicated to add your own style for the automate emailing.
Managing tasks with due date is still a challenge for us. The calendar won't mach our needs yet.

por Pipefy em 29/08/2017

Thank you for your feedback!

The best "Process Management tool"!

Avaliado em 05/02/2018
Cristiano M.
CO-Founder and CEO
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Now I have a easy and cheap way to track my work and my team's work. Before Pipefy I was lost in e-mails, Trello, Wunderlist, WhatsApp (and others) trying to get my work and my team's work "on track" but I was lost. With Pipefy I have all my workflows and work process in a same place.

Vantagens: Easy of use, interface, pricing and the possibility to create my process management the way I need with no "IT guy".

Desvantagens: Time tracking will be a great feature for the future. Also a way to start counting time of working on a task automatically and mandatory could help us to have a "time tracking" in a better way.

por Pipefy em 06/02/2018

Perfect

Cassiano L.
Gerente de Operações
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: expedited my day, I gained a lot of time in all my operation, besides giving me control of all processes of my company.

Vantagens: ease of use, senior level support, great cost ...

Desvantagens: There's nothing I don't like... everything about it is easy

Great tool for a specific use

Avaliado em 11/11/2019
Ramon P.
Developer
Imobiliárias, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great actually. Irrespective of the problems I had with the API, I greatly recommend the Pipefy. It is simple to use and has some great features.

Vantagens: Easy to use, intuitive for newcomers, support is very helpful for basic features, API exists, beautiful and customizable interface

Desvantagens: API sometimes has some bugs that stops the development on my end, and technical support is oftentimes escalated a little too late.

Easier to use

Leopold K.
Senior Claims Manager
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I work with Fossick Pictures.
Pipefy has made our work easier as my boss is in a different country from mine. So everytime I do work, my boss can easily see it and it has made our connection easier. He corrects me whenever am wrong. And he can easily proceed after I have finished with the work.

Desvantagens: So far everything is working out great for me

Pipefy, the best organizer of your process

Allan vinicius S.
Buyer
Bens de consumo, 10.001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: it was a great experience, internally I could learn a lot about processes, about how to engage people to use and so on.

Vantagens: This is an easy software, where you can create your own process, customizing all the fields and giving your personality to that, without need any technical support. This accelerates a lot the evolution and gives flexibility to the team.

Desvantagens: unfortunately, they do not have calculations involving fields, for example, if you have a unit price and a quantity, you cannot calculate the turnover