15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Payment Depot

Sobre Payment Depot

O Payment Depot usa um gateway B2B que otimiza o intercâmbio para clientes B2B. O processamento B2B mais econômico do país.

Saiba mais sobre o Payment Depot

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and integrates easily. Authorize.net is easy to use as well.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that I have found that I dislike at this time.

Notas do Payment Depot

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Payment Depot tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 58 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Payment Depot antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (58)

Bryan
Bryan
Operations manager, EUA

Great Value and Support

Vantagens:

I like the fact that there is a small but sufficient team dedicated to making sure you have great customer service. Everyone is fast and friendly. They always follow up when in an inquiry is made.

Desvantagens:

The way the payments batch out is strange. Some are delayed 2 days and some are next day. Makes keeping track of deposits a litttle cumbersome.

Annah
Sales Manager, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51–200 funcionários

Determined Payment and Assertive Managing App

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Payment Depot ensure there are solid electronic and online payment approach.

Desvantagens:

Payment Depot has nothing that defects its payment solution.

Kristi
Owner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Not good for small businesses

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: When I first signed up, they were very helpful. Now my account mgr hardly answers my questions. Last year, before I was supposed to renew, they sent out an email saying their yearly fee was going up 25% for a new security feature. They did not say it was optional. However, after getting upset about the fee change for a service I felt I did not need, they told me I could have my old rate and said the extra service was only optional. That was a total scam. Not impressed with their lack of integrity. Don't recommend.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and integrates easily. Authorize.net is easy to use as well.

Desvantagens:

Their cost system doesn't work well for really small businesses by the time you pay the yearly fee and monthly cc charges.

kyle
co-founder, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Its not a bad payment processor

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: its good service and they use authorize but you can find cheaper alternatives almost anywhere that has one portal for everything.

Vantagens:

the rates were ok at best but the support is there. Its nice to get a hold of someone right away when you need it and they use the authorize.net gateway which is good.

Desvantagens:

its horrible that you have to work with multiple portals when dealing with charges and chargebacks. No notifications of charge backs were even given to us and on top of that the rates were higher than paypal and other companies.

Louis

Excellent Cost Savings

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Excellent support when needed, very few issues with terminals.

Vantagens:

Significant cost savings from their clear approach to interchange billing + an annual fee.

Desvantagens:

Amex setup not supported for our industry unless we go directly to Amex, and the rates are horrible direct with Amex. You take some risk on buying terminals out right, but in reality you're savings so much compared to any of the major re-sellers you can buy a few a year. PCI compliance testing for some locations is very odd and needs to be re-certified every 90 days, significant hassle to PCI compliance, again only for some locations.

Erin

Payment Depot is Great!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: My processing fees are lower than most other businesses. The customer service has been amazing!

Vantagens:

The cost savings initially attracted me to Payment Depot, however, they have been so easy to work with and had superb customer service. They have eve helped guide me in switching over to a new POS system. I couldn't recommend them more!

Desvantagens:

I only wish I could easily directly process online with pd.

Eric

Great service - No middleman

Vantagens:

We love the pricing, customer service brings options and we can integrate with just about anything by using their included gateway partners.

Desvantagens:

Nothing... works great. We saved almost 3% in fees when I switched to payment depot. The other guys were taking our lunch with upcharges and hidden fees.

Avaliador Verificado

Credit Card Processing Services

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Was a great company to work with. I highly recommend them for credit card processing

Vantagens:

Very reasonable pricing, fast payments. No hidden charges or fees.

Desvantagens:

Could not integrate with my program so I had to find a different company

Fred
Fred
Principle, EUA

Unbeatable

Vantagens:

Payment Depot makes signup and processing easy with the best pricing and support.

Desvantagens:

Not much, perhaps online access to PD statements.

Avaliador Verificado
Escritório de advocacia, 2–10 funcionários

Best Card Rates Available

Vantagens:

- Saves money! - No different than any other credit card processor, just cheaper.

- There are no cons with using Payment Depot

Jared
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Other Processors Cannot Compete

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have had a wonderful experience overall and other companies cannot compete with what they offer.

Vantagens:

While I don't necessarily use Payment Depot software exclusively, their implementation of the Clover device works nicely.

Desvantagens:

I wish that there was a more open and direct API to work with different systems. My POS software through Microsoft RMS does not communicate directly with the device which means I have to manually type in the total for every credit/debit transaction.

Kyle
owner, EUA

Overall Pretty Good

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall its good. Customer service there is more about trying to get you off the phone rather than helping. Sometimes answers arent known so they have to ask someone else. Rates are ok but chargebacks are a pain to deal with.

Vantagens:

It uses authorize.net and the rates are comparable.

Desvantagens:

You have to go to multiple sites to get information on chargebacks.

Scott
Biotecnologia, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Payment Depot give me confidence...

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Lower Costs, better reporting, ease of use.

Vantagens:

Confidence that I am definitely getting the best rate for my merchant credit card acceptance.

Desvantagens:

They made one pretty big mistake, but the rectification was quick and complete. We just had some extra money in our bank for a couple of weeks. No Problem!

Alycia

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have been happy with Payment Depot so far. I like the clear billing, without the numerous fees and no long term contracts. I like that they just bottom line you on cost on your first phone call to them. I hate being quoted a price and then the company adds on a bunch of hidden fees, contracts, requirements, etc.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, straight forward, good customer support

Desvantagens:

I wish we could bill through 2 computer terminals without having to pay for 2 separate processing machines and accounts

Cassandra
Artigos esportivos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Tough to talk to someone

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy to set up if this current processor doesn't work out I'll definitely be back

Vantagens:

Overall this was one of the best processors I've ever used. They even refunded my entire year even though I switched a month after my contract started.

Desvantagens:

But when it came to actually getting help from them it was so tough to talk to someone. I was always passed along and never seemed to really get great answers from them.

Hamid
Office Manager, EUA

Great Credit Card Processing

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Payment depot has been great and I would recommend them to anyone needing to process credit card payments

Vantagens:

Payment depot had fair upfront fees. Good online reporting via Clover website as well.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a better way to process online payments

Karthik
Office Manager, EUA

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall very satisfied with Payment depot, get competitive rates with good customer support.

Competitive rates Ease of Use Customer Support Bug free

Annual Fee Initial hardware cost and setup

Shop Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Credit card Terminal

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Never had a problem. Customer service is friendly and always resolved problems right away.

Desvantagens:

Did not come with a pin extension for the customer.

Johnny
OWNER, EUA

Great processor

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great

Vantagens:

VERY LOW RATES NO ADDED PERCENTAGES JUST A SUBSCRIPTION AND A FLAT RATE PER SWIPE CHARGE

Customer support is lacking big time. Only open 9 - 5 mon - fri

Siva
Part Owner, EUA

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Good. Good cost savings.

Vantagens:

Saves Money over other payment processors

Desvantagens:

Hard to figure out the root cause of transactions not going through.

Greg
Pediatric Dentist, EUA
Consultório médico, 2–10 funcionários

Great company

Vantagens:

Simple set up, works well and has a fair cost compared to others

Desvantagens:

Nothing. I have had no issues with the service

Michelle
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great value and unbelievable customer service

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We have save a lot of money on credit card processing. I highly recommend them. Clear, straight forward pricing and no games played with fees.

Vantagens:

Easy to work with Excellent price Friendly customer service who can answer questions

Desvantagens:

I don't have any complaints. Easy to use software.

Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

One of the few

Vantagens:

Vendor services are generally a thorn in the side of business owners. Hidden fees, dishonest price quotes that don't reflect your final bill, the list goes on. I have been very pleasantly surprised with Payment Depot. They are one of the good ones in a field or predators.

Desvantagens:

I haven't had any problems with the service that customer service hasn't correctly almost immediately and happily. That said, I don't have any complaints.

Daniel
General Manager, EUA
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 11–50 funcionários

Good service & price

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: NO problems. whenever we have issues, they are available to help.

No Monthly Fees.

None.

Nathan
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

Great Value

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

No surprise fees. Less than 1/2 the cost of my previous processor and statements that are more clear. Daily deposits match the settlement amount.

Desvantagens:

The receipts that print out are longer than necessary.