15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Invoice Ninja

Sobre Invoice Ninja

Solução gratuita e de código aberto para faturar os clientes online. Monitore as horas de trabalho, crie tarefas e automatize o processo de faturamento.

Saiba mais sobre o Invoice Ninja

Vantagens:

Easy to use, self-explanatory user interface and data model, API for integration with existing business applications.

Desvantagens:

There is one or two missing features that are key for me (combined currency income for example), but those are coming with the soon to be released next major version.

Notas do Invoice Ninja

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Invoice Ninja tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 163 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Invoice Ninja antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (163)

Trevor
Trevor
Owner / Coder, Austrália
Internet, Profissional autônomo

The Best All Around Solution

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Invoice Ninja is the invoicing solution I've always needed! Finally! But it's not just invoicing, it easily enables me to track my time, my income and my expenses as well (plus you can do even more with it if you want!). And it does this all at a very fair and affordable price for this sector. Many of the competitors are simply over priced, especially for sole traders that don't do a ton of business. It's also amazing that it is both powerful and easy to use. If you don't need to do much with it, then you can very quickly just get invoicing. For those who like to tinker and tweak or need more functionality, then it can do that too. It's rare to find both ease of use and powerful customization together.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use and setup, yet at the same time the flexibility and functionality exceeds all other options I've tried in this sector.

há 3 anos

GREAT REVIEW!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to share! We're glad to have you as part of the Invoice Ninja community!

Alberto
Founder, Colômbia
E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários

An Amazing Invoicing Software that Will Leave You and Your Clients in Awe

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Invoice Ninja is an invoicing software that can make your business look that much more professional. For the small price tag, you get a very powerful, fully customizable system that will make your invoicing headaches disappear. We have linked Stripe and Authorize.Net to it with a simple copy and paste of the payment gateway key and within minutes we were charging customers. I highly recommend Invoice Ninja!

Vantagens:

InvoiceNinja is extremely easy to use for both your team and clients. It allows for you to create customizable and nicely designed invoices and quotes. You can customize the messaging sent in email communications. It also gives your clients their own portals to manage their accounts.

Desvantagens:

Reoccuring invoices can be difficult to use and understand how they work. Also, when sending quotes they valid dates seem to end the day before in the evening and clients cannot accept the pricing sent so a new quote must be sent. There is also a lack of direct customer support and instead provide a knowledge base.

há 4 anos

Thank you very much for your support & high recommendation! If you every need any support or have questions, we're at your service! Thanks again!

Kimberly
Conference and Event Services, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Worst Customer Service

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: Invoice program is easy to use, but it's a bare bones program. We were fine with what they offered, and I made it work. However, the customer service is ultimate failure. Every year there is an error - and if they do not agree with what you are saying they "downgrade" your account to a free account so you have no access to your records. Be careful with using your card, as they run payment without authorization.

Vantagens:

Ease of use of this product. HOnestly can't say more as I'm just filling the "40" min count right now.

Desvantagens:

Missing so many features, mobile payments and online payments not offered

ano passado

This account user mailed us a paper check via postal mail 1 month after the Pro account expired for non-payment. We were unable to keep them upgraded to a Pro plan until the paper check was received by postal mail. This user was quite upset. We asked them to simply pay online, they were unable.

Jonathan
Chief Narrative Officer, EUA

Free Invoice Solution - No More Excuses

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Incredibly helpful and uncorked a big bottleneck for getting my business started. Also powerful enough to continue to use even beyond the startup phase.

Vantagens:

The amount of work it took off my plate. I didn't have to pay someone to send invoices or struggle with PDF templates, Google doc formatting, or other bloated invoice software.

Desvantagens:

The Invoice Ninja messaging is a little low budget, but I also know INC 5000 companies that use the free version. It's really a matter of preference.

há 2 anos

Fabulous review! Thank you very much for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback! Welcome to the Invoice Ninja community!

Dennis
CEO, Filipinas
Telecomunicações, 2–10 funcionários

Gets the job done!

Vantagens:

InvoiceNinja works out-of-the-box. It's easy and reliable and specifically designed for freelancers and SMEs.

Desvantagens:

Would love to see integration for platforms such as Payoneer and QuickBooks for payment requests and accounting. However, I understand that the lack thereof is probably more of an issue with respective providers. The proposal editor could use a rework as well to make it more intuitive.

há 3 anos

Great review! Thank you for your kind words and being apart of the Invoice Ninja community! If you have any questions we're at your service!

Yasien
Owner, África do Sul
Design, 2–10 funcionários

A Happy'ish Invoice Ninja Client

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I would like to see the clients phone number on the main Client screen.
Some more updated youtube videos will be appreciated.

Vantagens:

Invoice Ninja is easy to use and support has been very impressive when needed. I like that I can almost forget to do invoicing because it is done for you, especially recurring invoicing. It would be nice if statements could be sent out automatically on all overdue accounts.

Desvantagens:

I cannot always tell if clients have Viewed their invoices. Syncing with phone app not reliable for android. Proposals need some work. I am using Plutio.com for my proposals and digital signatures. The proposal sections look dated. More templates and a community that can share temples.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your lovely review & great feedback/input! We'll definitely take your input into consideration as we release future updates!

Marketing Manager, Austrália
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11–50 funcionários

Go Global with Invoice Ninja

Comentários: Global Billing
Single Payment gateway.
Multiple users worldwide.

Vantagens:

Hi., We have customers worldwide and we sell our subscription service to the customers for the shipping portal freightmarket.com Invoice ninja has helped us to expand globally by billing clients in multiple currency using a single payment gateway. Highly recomended for business trading worldwide

Desvantagens:

Simple to use and easy to understand. If you cant use Invoice ninja, you shouldnt be in business. Cheap pricing

há 5 anos

Thank you very much for your great review, we're thrilled you love our platform!

Paul
Managing Partner, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to use billing

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Invoice Ninja makes it easy to keep track of delinquent Tenants

Vantagens:

Auto billing Tenants and emailing statements

Desvantagens:

I really don't have any complaints; I find it easy to use

há 7 meses

Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review of Invoice Ninja! We appreciate your feedback!

Kenric
Kenric
Owner, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Awesome software for a small business

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This is a helpful way for me to manage my company's invoices especially on the go. It is perfect for my self ran business.

Vantagens:

Easy to setup and use out of the box. Lots of information if you need help. Can create multiple companies and multiple users.

Desvantagens:

The invoice preview wasn't working for me by default. I had to download every invoice to just see what I was sending. I googled a small and simple fix. I just had to disable a setting and previews worked as expected.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your kind words and having you on board, thank you! If you have any questions, we're at your service!

Avaliador Verificado

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Invoice ninja is a simple and easy to use basic accounting tool

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It's easy to start and use even if it has limited functionalities. It also have a self hosted version

Vantagens:

It has all the tools to start a small business

Desvantagens:

It is easy to outgrow the functionalities of the product

Tobias
Owner / Founder, Austrália
Rede de computadores, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Version 4 was a fantastic product. Version 5 migration was a desaster and the product is worse now.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Fantastic, until Version 5 has been forced onto customers.

Vantagens:

Version 4 had everything I needed as "one-man show" for my small IT business.

Desvantagens:

I thought, awesome there is this new Version 5. Let's start early and get onto the new features it has. This decision not only cost me a lot of valuable time to fix lots of bugs of the "automated" Migration process itself, but also it finally cost me almost $700 of my income because of an unwanted (automated) email that went out to a customer unplanned and unwarned. The new design of Version 5 seemed more like a homage to a Google Developer's Database Tool than an actual helpful product for the daily business administration. It was a **** in the neck to say the least. And today, I open up my Version 4 (Yes, I moved back, what a surprise) and the system tells me, I am suddenly on a Free account and I have only until End of November 2022 to move on to Version 5. Well, thank you Invoice Ninja!! Looks like I'm gonna have to cancel my Enterprise License altogether then very soon. You gonna lose a former happy customer, but I guess - in the name of progress and for your own Developer's Happiness about their favourite new toy: Version 5, that's the way it's gonna go... "Sad to see you leave customer, who cares."

Terry
Owner, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo

I have been using Invoice Ninja for years now

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The customers pay me on time!

Vantagens:

This is free and open source invoice system. I have been using this for over two years and loved it! It is easy for my clients and me. It also helps my clients to understand what they owe and what the cost the products. I have used various payment gateways for this and have not had a single complaint from any of my clients. This software is highly recommended to anyone, and I have been telling my clients about Invoice Ninja for a long time. They do host your invoice, or you can do self-hosting. It works great along with WordPress or other CMS to add the buy now button or recurring invoices. I had used hosted by Invoice Ninja when I didn't have to host account or a place to host it, and now I am hosting it on my dedicated server. Whenever I have an issue with anything, they will respond to the email very quickly and help you fix the problems.

Desvantagens:

There is not one single thing I do not like about this software. If I didn't like this software, I would have gone with another invoice system.

há 6 anos

Great review! This sentence says it all: " customers pay me on time" that is our goal! Thank you so for our kind review, we're super happy that it helps you GET PAID!

Raymond
Owner, África do Sul
Fonte da avaliação

Hands down the best value for money product we got for our business.

Vantagens:

This software has streamlined our interaction with our clients like no other product. I can't remember the last time a client phoned and asked us to send a statement. Clients ask us what software we are using. Everybody who uses it is pleased with it. Now that we have been using it for a while, there is real value in seeing all the transactions in one place. New features are constantly being added. Response from support requests are always promptly handled. I love Invoice Ninja.

Desvantagens:

I honestly can't think of anything that I am not happy with. There are no negatives. When multiple contacts are loaded for a company, the one that was loaded first, is always the one shown on the invoice, even after a different contact was selected. A minor issue.

há 6 anos

Thank you for your stellar review!

Marios
CEO, Chipre
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Made for small and medium business that would like to easily create and manage the invoices

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's a great software, a real value for money, with many capabilities and very customizable.

Vantagens:

- Recurring billing was very easy to implement for all our subscriptions- Invoicing and billing is done with a click of a button to send invoice via email- Client's portal is very helpful to remind clients of their pending invoices without the need to resend everything again- Expenses tracking is very useful and easy to maintain and manage

Desvantagens:

There are some minor issues on the development side, during the installation and updating of the Self-hosted version of the software. Even in this case, they company also provides hosted/cloud based subscriptions that eliminate this issue.

há 2 anos

Great feedback! We love our self-hosting community, thank you for being an active member!

Tom
Technical Consultant, Austrália
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent software

Vantagens:

I was able to spin this software up within minutes and begin invoicing immediately. Software is highly customizable. Appreciate the open-source nature

Desvantagens:

Australian reporting and integration is where it lacks, and I understand it is hard to integrate with everything but it would be a "nice to have".

há 3 anos

Thank you for your fantastic review! We appreciate you being a part of the Invoice Ninja community!

Brad
Managing Director, Reino Unido
Produção audivisual, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Self-hosted option has incredible features - more than most invoice/project software in the market

Vantagens:

- Client portal - Invoice customisation - Clean, user-friendly design - Self-hosting option - Low price - No monthly cost for self-hosting - No restrictions apart from white-label logo removal - Loads of settings for invoices, quotes, clients and payments - Support for accepting multiple payment gateways for invoice payments and support for payment gateway fees - Ability to setup recurring invoices - Very comprehensive invoice/quote auto-emailing system

Desvantagens:

- Currently no support for Dropbox or file sharing system - PHP 7 and Lavarel can be tricky for setting up self-hosting server - Currently no ability to customise admin area with own logo/branding - Mobile layout is a bit clunky and could have better navigation - No calendar or planning functionality - would be nice to have some Gaant Chart or milestone planning functionality that ties in with tasks

há 6 anos

Thank you for your great review! We are just now relaunching our mobile apps, they're amazing, please reach out to us if you would like early access. Also, we are launching a new ticketing system that works with teams, this may be a great solution for you based on your comments. Thank you again, please let us know if we can assist any any way!

Ali
President, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Huge value for the price

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: On-time and easy payments from clients

Vantagens:

Love that Invoice Ninja is super easy to use and has a variety of valuable features. Additionally, the price is right!

Desvantagens:

Wish it would integrate with Quickbooks, but even though it doesn't, it's value outweighs the costs of having to manually enter client payments.

há 7 anos

Thank your for your review! If you use Quickbooks online you can integrate the apps using Zapier: https://zapier.com/zapbook/invoice-ninja/quickbooks/ Otherwise, maybe you can import/export the data. Feel free to email us for help.

Operations, Austrália
Software, Profissional autônomo

Great App for Freelancers and Small Business

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Easy to create invoices for my clients, automatic follow up emails.

Vantagens:

Free tier is great for creating invoices. Even the top tier is cost effective for Freelancers or Small Businesses who need the extra features. Always being updated, it is open source so if you want to assist or add your own features you can do what you want.

Desvantagens:

Could use a time-tracking feature, especially if it is aimed towards freelancers who are wanting to bill their time.

há 7 anos

Thank you for your extremely kind review! We agree entirely, we're working to improve our time tracking in an upcoming release: https://trello.com/c/9t8vEOWp/33-added-time-tracker

Michelle
-, Austrália
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Million star customer support

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: What prompted this review was a series of trials and failures with different products and Invoice Ninja itself over about two months. We finally selected Invoice Ninja for what it could do to fit into our required customer experience sequence. And then.... we couldn't get the invoice to configure exactly as we needed - it *had* to show GST component within the charge and it *had* to calculate this amount from data out of a zap. Luckily, the customer support team was fantastic - helped us figure out where the missing piece was and it looks like we've now got a product to do exactly as we need. AND the response times were almost immediate. I was resigned to waiting maybe a day or two for a reply so you can image how thrilled I was to get a reply back within 30 minutes and being able to sort the issue while it was fresh. Not expecting that 30 mins is standard - maybe I got lucky. Definitely, I got lucky! Fantastic service - thank you

Vantagens:

The fact it is available to the Australian market and can generate a ATO required TAX Invoice

Desvantagens:

Was a little tricky to set up for a low-level tech person

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for your kind words and great review! We always work to reply to every question immediately! Welcome aboard!

CTO, Alemanha
Atacadistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Absolutely amazing peace of software

Vantagens:

I use the self hosted version! 1) Very simple to install 2) Very simple to update 3) Very fast interface with direct preview of the invoice 4) Very comfortable api

Desvantagens:

The Invoice Design is very minimalistic/simple. There a not options like indent positions or subtotal of lines. There is no option to assign the "payment" method to the invoice.

Lance
CEO, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent product, we have been using it for several years for various projects

Comentários: receive $

Vantagens:

ease of integration with stripe. Ability to add additional documents to payment page. Multi User Ability Multi Currency Mutli Project within 1 acccount

há 7 anos

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it's very much appreciated! Please be in touch if there are specific features you'd like to see added.

Hans
CEO :P, Bélgica
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Nothing but good words, if i encounter an issue i get allmost immediat response!

Comentários: Hassle free invoice creation

Vantagens:

-Easy to use - All the features and then some - GREAT support - Continuous updates - Fast - Mobile App - Cheap to run

Desvantagens:

- Updating can be a hassle sometimes but support makes it up big time - I can't really thing if something more... ( 10char min :P )

há 7 anos

Thanks for the amazing review! If you haven't already you may want to try using this shell script to auto-update the self-host version of the app: https://pastebin.com/j657uv9A

Joshua
TheGuy, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Get it. Pay the $80/yr or whatever it is for the fancy version. Be thrilled with the value.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It does automated billing tasks that are beyond the ability of many other (much higher cost) software we've looked at.

Vantagens:

It accomplishes a task (automatic, variable-sum, bank drafts) that few services can do (and those that can do it for materially more cost). It works quite well on all my devices, you can integrate it with nearly anything at this point...

Desvantagens:

The UX is a little wonky sometimes. More clicks/loading than should be needed to do some tasks (related to manual record entry is where I've seen it the most).

há 7 anos

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working to refine the UX to optimize as many use cases as possible. If you could email us with specific workflows which take more clicks than needed it would be very helpful to us. We'll review and attempt to fix where possible.

Ashley
Legal Assistant, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 201–500 funcionários

Wonderful product!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Invoice Ninja was so easy to use, probably the easiest invoice platform I've used ever. The dashboard was comprehensive and stored the data in a user friendly and concise manner. I honestly can't believe how inexpensive Invoice Ninja is for what it does, and if you're looking for a sign to create an account and use the service, please consider this as your sign! You won't regret it!

Vantagens:

The dashboard and the way data is stored. It's SO user friendly and easy to navigate, I never had a hard time finding the information I needed.

Desvantagens:

I have zero complaints! I never had any trouble using the service. I guess my singular complaint is that Invoice Ninja should stop selling themselves short and charge people what they deserve to be paid because this service is great.

há 3 anos

FABULOUS REVIEW!!! Thank you very much for our kind words & being part of the Invoice Ninja community!

Ernie
Marketing Consultant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Invoice Ninja is a good way to send invoices to clients

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

What I like most about the software is that you are able to send monthly recurring payments as an invoice. This makes life a lot easier. You only have to send it once. After the first payment the client will automatically be on the billing plan until you express otherwise.

Desvantagens:

The interface is slightly old looking. That's probably an understatement. From a design aspect its not very modern. I could see some clients wondering if the billing system is legit or some type of phishing scheme. Luckily I haven't had any problems with that.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your review! We are actually putting out a major UI revamp later this year!