Avaliações do PHP Point of Sale

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre PHP Point of Sale

With PHP POS on Mac, PC, iOS or Droid, pay no more than $34/mo. per location for advanced features needed in today's retail marketplace

Saiba mais sobre o PHP Point of Sale

Exibindo 321 avaliações

Bryan L.
Store Manager
  • Avaliado em 17/04/2018

"I have been using PHP Point of Sale for over 3 years now. I am very happy with the value and support"

Vantagens: Great support, if you have an issue they will take care of you. It is so comforting to know that there is a real person that will help you out when you are in a jam. They are also innovating, they don't rest on there past performance. I always see new features that I am happy they have added.

Desvantagens: I am very happy with it. However, if I had to chose something it would be better accounting for a whole business picture of your performance.

Bob M.
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2020

"A lot of value for the price"

Comentários: We used a fairly old, desktop-based POS for years. When web-based POS's started coming out, it seemed that they offered some significant advantages - though our first try with one (Hike POS) was an utter failure, based on what was promised with it. PHP POS worked great right from the start. The features they promoted all worked great - in fact, the biggest challenge was in determining how to utilize it's full potential. We've used both the downloaded and hosted version of it, which are virtually identical. We've used it on Windows pc's, ipads, and android devices. As mentioned, they offer exceptional support, including a robust feature request/implementation feature. They don't seem to pursue the same level of marketing as other POS systems, which I'm guessing would account for why they charge only about half the price of similar setups. We're all extremely happy with it.

Vantagens: There are an incredible number of ways to customize the software, and the range of capabilities is equal to POS software that's far more expensive. On top of that, there's support that surpasses pretty much any other software I've ever used.

Desvantagens: I'd kind of like to see certain reports that aren't readily available, but that's an awfully minor issue.

• Avaliado em 19/11/2020
Rick H.

"Ricks Picks Review"

Comentários: Chris is great to work with! Without chris I could not deal with this Service. His help is valued
The best possible value for what you get - thats for sure
I see this cloud service in this infancy. It needs a lot of upgrades.
My biggest issue is that it is not a system designed for a fast pace retail store - with a line of customers.
What I do like is that ti is very easy to edit sales and fix them after the fact
The reporting got better but stilll needs work
The Layaway/special order function works but not perfect.
The way the financial numbers are handled needs to get updated a bit. For example - if you do not put a cost in for an item immediately then statr selling the items, the system does not look back in history to calcukate the true profit, it assumes it was zero until the cost was put in, sometimes you have to sell something before you know what the cost is...

Vantagens: I already wrote it before

Desvantagens: Already wrote it

Odhran M.
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2020

"The best POS ever made, fact!"

Comentários: Point of Sale, Online Store, Stock Control, Profit/Loss Reports, Best Sellers, Loyalty Scheme, etc

Vantagens: We've been a customer for over 5 years and we are 100% satisfied with this POS solution. I can't recommend it enough. Every feature you could possibly want is included and if it isn't there's a high likelihood that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will implement it in a future update. The fact that it also syncs to WooCommerce is a life saver, cutting our workload in half.

Desvantagens: No cons, faultless software, reports, stock control, loyalty scheme, it has everything neeed.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2020
Software Enginner
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/04/2019

"Great sales and inventory tracking software"

Comentários: Using PHP POS has really helped us save money hiring people to do some sort of work. The software does everything for us and we can manage and track every single thing that is happening in the store.

Vantagens: PHP point of sale is a great tool to have with amazing sales and inventory tracking, you can easily track everything in one place using this software. you can track customers, suppliers, sales, deliveries, price, reports, etc. Their customer support is just great if you have any glitch they are always ready to provide support and they're never tired of doing this is so great for us.

Desvantagens: If you are using it for the first time, you might have a little headache.
no detail video tutorial on how to use the software.

• Avaliado em 03/04/2019
ICT
  • Avaliado em 18/04/2018

"All function are complete to my shop"

Comentários: It's an online version I'm free to access my pos every where and every time, I can many it and report it in short time, so i have time to run other business. For small business we don't need accounting department by using this full function pos with small money

Vantagens: Report is every good, we can find the most as we need. And other best for me is import/export to ecommerce and website.

Desvantagens: currency exchange for yet, Item should have type, example we can add it as Metter, Kilo, PCS or extra

Realtor
  • Avaliado em 17/04/2018

"It does all I need to run my store. Great value for a very good price"

Comentários: Ease of use and access on any platform...

Vantagens: I like this software because it is a web-based software and I can use it on any device I have at hand at anytime.

Desvantagens: The only con I have is that it doesn't work with my merchant provider "Square". I have to go outside of this software to process payments. I used another merchant that was supported by PHP POS but I couldn't use them anymore because most of my transactions are over the phone.

Small Business Owner
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/04/2018

"Very good and versatile. Good support."

Comentários: point of sale and credit and debit card purchasing made very easy, sale takes place very quickly and customer does not have to wait for dial thru and connection before sale is approved or denied.

Vantagens: platform is very portable. I am able to use computer, phone and tablet. Easyt to log on and log off. Able to add users, and access a variety of customer records.

Desvantagens: reports could be better. Many reports concern distributors and input of product dates and money. Would like more reports regarding interaction with customners that could help boost repeat business and help with customer interactions at point of sale.

• Avaliado em 19/04/2018
Alex A.
head of Operation
Artigos de luxo e joias, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/08/2020

"THE SOFTWARE IS A WOW"

Comentários: it has made my business grow with ease

Vantagens: the software is very easy and friendly to use,

Desvantagens: any feature anyone can ever imagine in a retail shop is already embedded in the software

• Avaliado em 31/08/2020
Geraldine P.
Co Owner and Account Manager
  • Avaliado em 18/04/2018

"Easy to learn platform with access to customer service at your fingertips. Would highly recommend!!!"

Vantagens: In my case I love the ability to manage inventory and decide easily when a order for more parts is necessary. By always having parts we are always making money.

Desvantagens: Not being able to use it on your phone or other stations are hard to set up. I wish it was easier to use in other locations.

Ben S.
Managing Member
  • Avaliado em 17/11/2016

"Robust, intuitive, and cheap for the small business!"

Comentários: I came across phpPOS while researching different POS systems when we were first opening. Suggested by a user on /r/smallbusiness, we were seeking a POS option that allowed us to utilize categorized products for our own stock, consignment based sales, and reporting features. Another caveat we held was that the POS was within our "limited" budget at the time -- phpPOS fit all of those needs, and more. We purchased, and two years later still use, the stand-alone version of phpPOS which fit our needs perfectly. We only use one register, but all staff have their own unique password protected logins and we can easily backup our inventory, sales history, etc. to an external drive. For larger businesses that require concurrent registers, etc -- you may want to consider the online version instead. Very happy with phpPOS and would definitely suggest it to other small business folks out there looking for a robust yet affordable POS option.

Vantagens: - detailed inventory options with categorization
- ability to separate consignment sales and suppliers
- product / service separation
- good reporting options
- can customize with knowledge of php
- extremely affordable
- stand-alone product -- service outages don't affect your sales!
- item-grid compatible with touch-screen (we have too many items, so don't utilize this feature -- but it's there!)

Desvantagens: Very little cons. Never had any major issues, nor had to resort to customer support. The POS is intuitive enough to figure out on its own. Gift cards can be a little confusing at first.

• Avaliado em 17/11/2016
Eduardo A.
Sales Manager
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/02/2021

"We loved it until we developed our own"

Comentários: Great. We loved the easy to use, easy to deploy and syncing features. It syncs to your woocommerce store.

Vantagens: It is easy to use. It is easy to understand for people who are not used to POS systems. We were able to train new employees on how to use it very quickly. The fact that you can connect several stores online was great.

Desvantagens: Out of nowhere the team behind it decided to make it close source and forcing you to switch to their online SAS option. That didn't work well for us since we have poor internet connection in some of our stores. Therefore we had to develop our own software. The team behind PHP point of sale have since retracted their efforts to make it close source, but it was too late for us; we moved on.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por PHP Point Of Sale em 02/03/2021

Hi,

Thank you for the review. You are correct that we removed download version and brought it back. We still recommend cloud for most people now that we have offline mode.

We are sorry to lose you as a customer but we still have download and offline mode

• Avaliado em 27/02/2021
Wilfred L.
Marketing Manager
Alimentação e bebidas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/11/2016

"Great piece of POS software!"

Comentários: We have used this software since Day 1 of our company InfinityMeals. I'm a PHP techy but my associates who are not so IT inclined were also able to use it easily. We use it in our restaurant to punch in orders and track our inventory and generates sales reports for analysis of products purchased. We wish there are extra features like further customization to the receipt to reduce the length of receipt printed. Printing out a kitchen copy. Store a sale, associate it to a table number to be retrieved later for final payment. Another huge feature would be to calculate the sales for the date and equate it to the amount of raw ingredients that has been used for proper inventory. Wishful thinking. Another feature would be to customize an order like. Order combo 1 with a sandwich and a salad with a particular drink and it would automatically list it on the receipt and the deduct it from the inventory. Other features for centralized server.
Having a central server that retrieves sales information from multiple branches and consolidates it into once server.
Having an offline mode then reconcile the sales to the central server for general reporting. An API so we can develop our own interfaces and use premade functions in PHPPOS Once those features are incorporated then I would totally pay for the extra features and mark it a straight 5/5. Thank you so much for the software and looking forward to grow with it as much as possible.

Vantagens: Simplicity
Ease of use
Great User Interface
Straight forward functionality

Desvantagens: Rapid updates. :)

Brandon R.
Instituições religiosas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/11/2016

"Great Product. Great Support"

Comentários: PHP pos offers a robust user experience: slick interface, excellent sales and inventory tracking, and intuitive ease of use. Training employees to use the software took practically no time! Customers love the account features that allows history searches and store credit lines. My favorite feature: first rate customer service! Tech support responds quickly and thoroughly. And new feature requests often are met in the next release build. I highly recommend this mature platform that has made store management simple and efficient!

Vantagens: Customer support--trouble tickets resolved quickly and personally. Feature enrichment grows by orders of magnitude with each release.

Desvantagens: Maybe offer a video tutorial or other resource(s) on using the software for admins. Your interface is highly intuitive, but someone new to POS transactions might not understand, in principle, the rich value of all your PHP pos software capabilities. Your support forums are a great starting place for troubleshooting. I'm thinking more in terms of feature tutorials.

Chris L.
  • Avaliado em 15/04/2017

"Best value for the money... best value even if they charged more"

Comentários: This system is amazing. The value you get for the cost of this system is hands down the best out there. You can spend 5 to 10K dollars and get suckered into NEC products that don't perform half as well. PHP POS provides so much above and beyond in the realm of customer service that any of the other people would charge you out the ear for. We have been using PHP POS as a hosted solution for a year and what little support we have needed has been immediately delivered. I know I am costing myself money here but they need to raise the price of this product. They are selling too cheaply.

Vantagens: This product does everything a small brick and mortar store needs. It handles them well. I run this system as my own hosted code so the team has created software changes just for me. You will never get that kind of customer service from another vendor.

Desvantagens: There is very little about this system that is a negative. You are narrowly focused to a few Credit Card suppliers but that has expanded and I suspect will continue to do so. It does run in a browser so you do need to be sure to follow specific instructions and use firefox.. which is no big deal. I still use chrome and IE when I don't need the receipt printers.

• Avaliado em 15/04/2017